PICK UP A RIFLE

youtube.com/watch?v=U18JECC_qr8
I acknowledge low effort, I don't post enough to learn how to webm

All guns are illegal in England so how exactly is he gonna do that?

local paki gang will give you a few for a couple of hundred pounds I'm guessing

It seems guns are more illegal where I live then. And I live in America.

Yeah, and also agree to allow them to groom your daughter too.

I know some states are pretty shit. And I'm a Leaf.
I think Cali only allows you to have a Semi Auto .50 Cal sniper only if you single load the weapon without using it's magazine.
Basically needing a special mag that single loads a .50 cal for some retarded reason.

In my county in NJ, the municipal department hasn't issued a gun license since 2007. Apparently there's no law against that.

I cant think of a single fucking place that outlaws anything over .22 which is literally a round for fucking children outside of communist strong holds.. and if you live in a communist strong hold… in 2017 you are a fucking retard.

Well I do live in a communist stronghold, it's called Jew Jersey.

Or you could get a Mosin, Mauser, Lee Enfield, etc.
And go WW1 style on bitches.

And also nothing like a .44 Magnum's stopping power either.

Go practice at then range when you sober up.

"Legal" as in you have to go through a ton of bullshit to get it that takes 3+ years and you have to be brown on top of that.

I'm sure you love mohammad fucking your wife.

Why? The beauty of the AK is the gas piston operating system. Take that away from it and you might as well just use a moist nugget.

At least you can get one there, convoluted as is.
100% ban here, doesn't matter.

And you have no one to blame but yourself for that.

How so?

Read the fine print all semi-autos/autos are illegal.

Unless you live in commiefornia/DC/NYC USA is way better.

What are you trying to say, nigger?

I would, but it's at the mechanic getting uh… cleaned, yeah.
Hey I'm not saying the restriction isn't completely fucking retarded. I just don't get the whole "if you don't own a MG42 you're cucked!"
1 hunting rifle is all it takes, the enemy will drop plenty of unregulated weapons. inb4 Carl of dooty

wow nice .22lr variants of actual guns

hey, .22LR is perfectly good against squirrels

yeah see in the UK people dont normally walk around wearing full ceramic plate and kevlar body armour for fear of being shot at
.22LR will penetrate an adidas tracksuit and NY snapback tbh

Get some guns in the hands of good white men

because you are still there you stupid cuck

and what the fuck am I supposed to do about it
Steal a car and drive somewhere where guns can be bought like groceries and then live under a bridge, you dumb fuck?

you are PATHETIC. Fix your fucking shit you retard.

how the massive fuck can anyone afford monthly car insurance without a 60k a year job??

I imagine the "daftie" posters on /brit/ are having a fit over this.

So obnoxious to acquire one that you may as well make it impossible.

you are fucking hopeless

My car insurance is a little over $1,000 per year. If you still can't afford that, then learn a trade, you stupid fuck.

YOu must be in New York

Good luck outmaneuvering and supressing a modern soldier, you fucking cuckold.

So shitposting aside, how does one actually go about acquiring a weapon?

It looks like unless you live on a farm the only chance you have is to be a gun club member. And who exactly does the referee have to be?

Not even god can help you.

Except every rifle catridge from .223 rem and up, ever.
The brits are truly hopeless. WW2 payback is a bitch.

Not even fudds are still that cucked. Check out Gunblast.com. Doesn't look cucked to me.

Yeah, and sooner or later Ahmed is going to learn to stand more than 50 feet back with his AK. Just wait until he figures out what the 300 on the sights means, lets see your .22lr work there.

Unfair comparison. If push comes to shove, a .22lr is much better than anything elso most bongs will come up with.

You don't get it, at all.

I remember that post and hoped someone would post a screencap. thx

Farage is a madman, that much is known. This thread is meaningless beyond that. Brexit hasn't been shut down yet.

why do americucks care about guns so much if they are so impotent that despite supposedly being the most able of any """white""" country to stop it, they became a 60% white SJW interracial breeding ground, soon to have a white minority. literally the most impotent, subjugated people in the world, the only thing you can convince an american to fight for is israel

And they still aren't allowed to use it in self defense, at all, without winding up in prison.

Texan here. I can carry a revolver, perfectly legally, loaded, on my person, to almost any place that I visit with the exception of (((government buildings))), which is something I really fucking hope changes because the whole point of the 2A is to be able to fucking shoot the government when they become too corrupt.

On a regular day driving from my house to the store I'm better equipped to deal with crime than something like 85+ percent of your police, and even then I'm as well equipped as basically all the ones that aren't soldiers when you consider my (again, totally legal) semi-automatic AR-15 that's in the lockbox in my pickup's trunk.

I am better equipped to shoot mohammed on a killing spree than almost any police officer in the UK.

Ain't that something?

mestizo. thanks for playing

No one is saying that Britain has GOOD gun laws, but the fact is that you CAN get guns here. Which is important. They may not be the best, but having something is better than nothing.

There's also the important fact that Farage is encouraging the purchasing of weaponry, and this coupled with increasingly right-wing attitudes in the UK could well lead to a new era of true 'freedom'. … Before you all laugh I shall acknowledge that we are not there yet, but then neither is any other Western nation. Small steps first, the world is changing in our favour but its not going to go full reich over night.

This is all good news here. Rather than hating on the Anglos maybe you people could encourage this behaviour and hopefully have it emulated in other no-funz nations. If the whole world is seen as approving of an armed populace and gun-rights, then the sheep will change their positions accordingly.

This is very true. A 12 ga shot gun, .30 cal bolt action and/or a .357 revolver are nothing to sneer at. In fact, before assault rifles and hi-capacity 9mm pistols became prevalent in the U.S., the first three weapon types I mentioned were probably what most of your average Americans had stuffed in the closet.

Perusing the U.K. gun sites there seem to be quite a few .303 Enfields that Americans would love to get their hands on, so I know decent rifles are available there. Only 550 USD for the pic attached. Not bad.

I'm surprised to hear even Nige making statements like this. It's a big step forward in realistic discourse for the Brits. Good luck.

kek

I'm a Yank and I love my No 4 Mk 1 Enfield. Very accurate battle rifle, extremely enjoyable to shoot and the .303 British is a very solid round. It's a good choice for a Britbong who needs to arm himself. Also as you mentioned, a good 12 gauge shotgun is always useful as hell. There's hope for the U.K. provided their men remember who they are and start standing up for themselves instead of LARPing about man-periods while Achmed rapes their daughters and sisters.

.mp4 version