This game was fun

This game was fun.

But the game was fun

k

But I just started the thread to say the game was fun. It was a fun tps, we started off talking about fun.

I liked it. No suggestions. The devs knew what they were doing. Bought it on PS3. Would have been better on 360 or PC, spoiled it for myself. Multiplayer was good too. Studentproof.

Professional all round. Real standard.

Most is pretense. This is the opposite.

Too bad

I wouldn't like anyone but the devs to touch another game if one happened. Not even me. Make whatever they want. Not in them to make anything that isn't right.

So you're saying it was so irredeemably shit the only way to justify its existence is to tack a buzzword with no value to it

Could be taken as many ways as it is and isn't.

It's in a profesional vein to me. Not something that can be imitated. People who try just take on pretense.

Solid. I'd take orders from these devs. Spot on how things should be done.

THE CITY, THE GORE AND THE ENVIROMENT DESTUCTION WERE NICE BUT THE GAMEPLAY WAS TRASH

THEREFORE THE GAME IS TRASH

I-i liked the game too…?

I really just enjoyed it due to how visceral the violence was. I need more gritty edgy games, this is the only one that really captures the 2gritty vibe well.

I liked the A E S T H E T I C of the game, but nothing else.

The only other games that even go for this atmosphere I've found are Manhunt, but it feels too comical, and Max Payne 3 which went the Hollywood route.

There's that game being developed by Suda51 that goes for the same look. Forgot it's name though.

NAKED
BLOODY
ASSES

The music was pretty cool, actually

If you're gonna play shit games at least go beyond "bad" to "so bad its good" like Ride to Hell.

The only memorable moment in a game with the same tedious combat over and over, a sickening camera, and the most bullshit story and even more bullshit ending ever.

Makes my skin crawl tbh

Ride to Hell is just plain bad. K&L2 has some nice multiplayer at least

Ride to Hell also had it's fair share of cool music

Kane and Lynch both had cameos in Hitman: Absolution, another game I was lead to believe would be utter shit and actually ended up being a decent addition to the series, so I expect they'll make a third. I don't know how they can make the gameplay less repetitive and more enjoyable when they're going for the realistic vibe though, more open level design seems to be the only direction they could really take.

This. Closest thing to a street/gangster shoot-em up I've experienced.

Uninteresting characters and plot let it down though.