Milo Yiannopoulos Says Hollywood Star to Name Attackers

Absolutely BASED. Milo simultaneously taking on Hollyjew AND feminists? UN-BE-LIEVABLE

sounds like a lot of virtue signaling but you and everyone involved

he's a fag tho

Well he himself was raped by another faggot
While I usually don't like that fucking fag kike if it's shit relating to fags raping kids he maybe able to deliver

so? he btfo's leftists, not like you're forced to watch him have buttsex

soon
Nice slippery slope, goon, try again

Milo rapes kids though. Unless he is naming himself, which the entire world already knew, he aint doing jack shit.

ALL KIKES AND FAGGOTS MUST BE SLAIN.

Pretty much. BTW, the Holocaust happened.

Wow, really twisted logic there, goon-chan.

cool reaction pic

ye u dell dad sdoobid drupquq

Can a person who openly brags about blowing anonymous niggers behind a dumpster actually be sexually harassed?

Having sex with twelve year old boys makes you a paedo.

Not really a reaction pic. She is the jp meme for removing sodomites. I don't know where she came from but it is one of the only funny things weebcucks do.

Milo was the 12 year old boy. That doesn't make him a "paedo." Are you retarded?

Nice retort. Jews are okay. Not all jews are cool, but they're like anyone else.

Milo fucks 12 year old boys as recently as five years ago.

t. 17 year old man

you have a source for that claim, retard?

>all these closet pedos rushing to defend (((((Milo)))))

My man milo needs to stop with the makeup

stormtards couldn't convince a dying man in a dessert to drink a glass of water at this point

He’s a fag. Of course he’s a pedo.

see

so no evidence then? wow, you guys are so good at this

Why did he resign from his job if he isn’t a pedo?

Milo literally is an agent of propaganda, why are you defending him?

because he didn't want to be a distraction for Breitbart that had more important things to deal with than an establishment hit on one of their journalists?

Milo is a good guy. The only people that don't like him are SJWs, and the SJWs LARPing as Nazis.

Why are you posting on Holla Forums if you're not a pedo?

bood eym on ur sibe
or r u a falz flabbig drupquq?
u r rnt u?
DRUPPY GUPPY

Sudocuck sudocuck where's your buck?
Don't you have an admin to suck?

it's really pathetic getting this caught up in drama you randomly accuse people of being some user you're in an intimate feud with

Where else would I find pedos to fuck with?

Fuck off you disgusting homophobic shitlords, Milo is /ourgay/!

That's a degenerate couple I have absolutely nothing against tbh. In fact all kikes should get blacked.

Like all fags, Milo is not to be trusted. Has has no loyalties, and his opinions change depending on who he's speaking to and what he think will benefit him the most.

For years he said he was a conservative writer, then in his internet slapfight with Ben Shapiro he said conservatism was dead ant the alt-right was the future. He repeated in several interviews on leftist outlets (Bill Mahr) that he was not conservative. Then the alt-right dried up and when next asked about it he said he had nothing to do with them and they hated him.

I won't take him seriously until he transitions into a woman. We should not allow gay people in our movement, only transwomen.

it's Holla Forums board culture

I agree with you user.