Richard Spencer Meme

Made this meme earlier today. Do you guys like it? I think it captures what's happened to white nationalism pretty accurately.

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/islamophobes-white-supremacists-and-gays-for-trump-the-alt-right-arrives-at-the-rnc/
buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/at-gays-for-trump-party-the-former-fringe-celebrates-trumps?utm_term=.xl19Yj608#.aqA43PQ7d
8ch.net/polk/res/19702.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why attack Spencer? The world is rife with good targets.

oyyy richard spencer is our leader
stop making fun of him

Richard Spencer is fucking based and you are probably a SB shill.

The Jew changes his ip as fast as he steals Shekels.

but yes the shills have been in full-force altely. I just love the nonstop shilling from these sunlight-void harem of David brocks little virgin bitches.

Richard Spencer is a homosexual.

>>>/lgbt/

oh wow he likes cosplay, i can totally relate to him now, i will go follow him to a filmed protest and risk assault by antifa on his behalf, all because he too likes japanese culture!

k

Keep your criticisms of Spencer legitimate, not phony

Spencer did not defend Gavin's buttplug stunt, he criticized the buttplug stunt but said Gavin was better than the other Alt-Liters because he had racists on his show and had a more coherent belief system, dumb as it may be.

That tweet is intentionally cut out of a larger series of tweets, the context is 100% clear and anti-buttplug

This, he might be a pretentious faggot sometimes, but he's our pretentious faggot.

I haven't seen him do anything really hasn't done anything wrong nor is he treasonous like Milo is. He might be stupid, but I'm not going to stop attacking kikes and leftist scum to attack Spencer, who, stupid as may be still furthers our interests.

Shills. Probably advocate doxing Sam Hyde.

This does not deserve to be its own thread.

hes from leftycuck

what's wrong with those ladies in 2nd pic, they look odd.

Interesting.

He's not actually a homosexual though. I haven't seen him sodomize twinks like Milo.

Faggot.

He was at Milo's "Twinks for Trump" party.

>An exhilarated Richard Spencer, a leading white nationalist who coined the term “alt-right,” introduced himself to me just as Milo began to speak. “This is the alt-right convention! We were really absent in 2012; we have a big presence here, in a way we never had before.”
thenation.com/article/islamophobes-white-supremacists-and-gays-for-trump-the-alt-right-arrives-at-the-rnc/

>Nearby, Richard Spencer was thoroughly enjoying himself. Spencer — another formerly mainstream conservative who developed into a white nationalist and now runs a think tank called the National Policy Institute — said he had a credential for the convention but wouldn’t say how he’d gotten it, only saying he has “friends in high places.”
buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/at-gays-for-trump-party-the-former-fringe-celebrates-trumps?utm_term=.xl19Yj608#.aqA43PQ7d

Read the second part of the headline, faggot.

Endchan goon spotted. Oven yourself.

Kill yourself goonchan kike.

He was paraphrasing Hegel actually.

Fuck off /polk/ikes
Fuck off natt
Fuck off ironkikes

Go sow discord somewhere else fucking kikes

8ch.net/polk/res/19702.html

t. TRSodomite

Go back to your containment boards kikes
>>>/trs/
>>>/polk/