STALKER

I want to play S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadows of Chernobyl, but I don't want to give my shekels to Steam. Anybody have a download for me? General stalker thread too, I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

metasearch.torrentproject.com/#!search=stalker shadow of chernobyl
metasearch.torrentproject.com/#!search=stalker soc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How hard is it to find a torrent or search igg-games you lazy sack of shit?

is it that fucking difficult to go to Kat, or go to the fucking STALKER board and get it from there, or search the pirate bay, or our own share-board.

Thanks user!

You're welcome you incompetent shitstain. I love Stalker and would happily talk about my favorite mods with anyone who isn't a lazy waste of life.

I'm sorry, its just that I never downloaded a game from anywhere that wasn't an official distributor, and I didn't know about the share thread, the board or a reliable place to get games. Sorry user

Enough handholding?
metasearch.torrentproject.com/#!search=stalker shadow of chernobyl
metasearch.torrentproject.com/#!search=stalker soc

Well welcome to PC gaming with the big boys. If it's not on kat.cr, igg-games, or piratebay, you might be able to find it on rutracker.

I suggest the AMK + Autumn Aurora mod which looks beautiful while making the spawns batshit. I stood by watching as many enemies were mowed down by roving packs of blind dogs.

GOG you dipshit. They sell it.

Once you play autumn aurora no other mod looks good visually so he should first play vanilla and then amk if he thinks it's too easy.

Kill yourself russian prick you can't fool anyone to give you money after what you did to stalker

I don't know if I'm retarded or if its because my winrar is being fucktarded, but I can't extract the download and play it. Its getting really frustrating

Try 7zip maybe?

to think i listen such people opinions here

Thanks for reminding me how many retards actually gave money to sergei AND steam. At least they will get to experience Stalker

are you for fucking real

I just finished watching Tarkovsky's Stalker.

How is it that he managed to make an allegorical movie about Chernobyl and nuclear energy ten years before chernobyl happened?

Is this a case of retroactive meme magic?

what year is it?

You should worry more about Grigorovich buying Pepsi and Lamborghini for your money instead of making STALKER 2

Playing stalker while drunk is magical. But you never have enough drink to make this magic stay with you.

Everyone uses winrar even in this year.

Anybody… wants to see drunk slav playing stalker? I was just thinking, maybe i won't feel so loney.

Ah, fuck it, forget about it. I am too anxious.

7zip is a good alternative, but winrar allows you to extract multiple archives in different folders.

But you can do that in 7zip aswell

Good games are better when played than spectated.

Hi, I am playing clear sky for the first time at the moment, I already beat Pripyat once vanilla and once with misery, is there any other mods worth checking into for either of those games?