Justice Dept. appoints special counsel to investigate Russian meddling in US elections...

Justice Dept. appoints special counsel to investigate Russian meddling in US elections. The lugenpresse continue to push Trump/Russia and Trump/Watergate associations. This is what a lead-up to impeachment looks like.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/politics/robert-mueller-special-counsel-russia-investigation.html?_r=0
abcnews.go.com/Politics/robert-mueller-appointed-special-counsel-oversee-probe-russias/story?id=47472673
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/05/17/justice-department-taps-former-fbi-director-robert-mueller-special-counsel-russia-investigation/101806472/
nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/politics/trump-comey-fbi.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller
thehill.com/homenews/house/333807-dem-calls-for-trump-impeachment-on-house-floor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/864930994704588803
twitter.com/PreetBharara/status/864969368257478656
archive.fo/9XKCo
archive.fo/17k18
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let them try, it will be civil war and we all know who will win

Who's on the counsel?

nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/politics/robert-mueller-special-counsel-russia-investigation.html?_r=0

abcnews.go.com/Politics/robert-mueller-appointed-special-counsel-oversee-probe-russias/story?id=47472673

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/05/17/justice-department-taps-former-fbi-director-robert-mueller-special-counsel-russia-investigation/101806472/

nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/politics/trump-comey-fbi.html

IF IMPEACHMENT BEGINS, SO DO THE FUCKING SHOOTINGS.

This isn't a threat- this is a fucking guarantee. You can't piss off tens of millions of gun owners this thoroughly and hope to walk away unscathed. Especially not with completely fictional bullshit.

So it is a jew giving another jew a job who will then employ numerous jews for about a year or two all paid for by white tax payers.

Civil war 2 soon, brothers.

this ngger

They won't find dick. The Russia narrative is going to collapse because they'll find nothing or the Seth Rich story will come into fruition. Either way, democrats are going to get btfo hard.

Anybody who knows anything about these special prosecutors is that they are a complete shit show that ends up finding some low level staffer guilty of some bs charge. Think Scooter Libby. The length of these investigations take a long time and the Dems are using this to get them through to a 2018 midterm victory. The fucking cucks in the DOJ establishment just fucked Trump and handed the Dems a early xmas present. Trump is by himself and they will find every way to bring in down. It's getting close guys. The civil war is close

Boy did Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein just fuck DJT.

These special counsel appointments are fishing expeditions. Schumer will now hold up the Senate. Cuck Ryan and Cuck McConnel will breath a sigh of relief and get back to the busy work of doing absolutely nothing promised during the campaign season.

Need to start a new thread soon: What should the response be if these cocksuckers in DC impeach Trump??

The irony that the liberal media is the one kvetching about the terribleness of Russia, when not only 3 decades ago they were sucking the teat of the KGB paycheck.

Actual, real, dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed, civil war.

Yall ready for Pence? He can hold 2 full terms after finishing Trumps term I think

Mueller grew up outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. A 1962 graduate of St. Paul's School, he went on to receive an A.B. from Princeton University in 1966, where he played lacrosse, an M.A. in international relations from New York University in 1967, and a Juris Doctor from the University of Virginia School of Law in 1973.
In addition to his teaching position, Mueller also joined the law firm WilmerHale as a partner in its Washington, D.C. office.[14] After his appointment as special counsel in May 2017, Mueller was expected to resign from the firm.[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller

I FUCKING KNEW THE PENCE SHILLING WAS A COVER FOR THIS BULLSHIT.
FUCK OFF.
If Trumps out its time to get real.

Do you think they aren't trying to call that bluff? They are psychos.

Odd how nobody cares when other politicians do shit with Russia. It's almost like they just want to monopolize the business side of it.

Oh yeah, I can't wait to have another boomer white man who gets off on falling on his sword to prove how pure he is. Can't wait.

Christ, all this astroturfing ITT. These kikes have literally nothing. This is last ditch grandstanding in order to distract from the numerous emerging skeletons in their own closet. They are frantic and doing anything they can to make the public pay attention to anything but Seth Rich and the DNC. There will be no impeachment because they don't have shit.

My questions is why aren't we pushing that?

Obamas parents actually met in a russian class they both took in Hawaii. Clinton traveled to Russia during the cold was as a Rhodes Scholar, then there was the Uranium shit and Nuclear proliferation. That's all stuff that could be used to shout down this bullshit.

The problem is we are talking to drones, the people that know, know, and we are dealing with a media that doesn't care if they have public support. The DNC doesn't care if they have public support either. They just want to shove this shit down our throats, because they actually do just hate the USA.

Do they really think they will just get to walk away if they win? Live their lives like before? The genie just goes back?

Mueller is an establishment hack who didn't do shit with the IRS targeting and the post 9-11 investigations into groups like The Holy Land Foundation. Oh and Comey was his 2nd in command. This is all bullshit. The Republicans did this shit on purpose. They have fucking lost me. I hope everyone fires up their twatter accts and btfo of all those hacks. #ImpeachThe HouseSenateRepublicans

The federal judges didn't have a right to fuck the travel E.O.s either. They haven't had shit on Russia all this time and still push it. A ton of normalfags believe the piss mattress story.
You can't apply logic to this shit. Only intent.

It doesn't matter if they don't have shit, you are naive if you think facts matter to these people.

So will Trump be able to survive this? Bill Mitchell, even though he's annoying, thinks that the Dems walked right into a trap because Mueller is going to find evidence that Seth Rich was the leaker all along and not Russia.

Fuck that. That's not how redpilling works. You really want to convert people, you need to stop being an autist and actually talk to them, one-on-one. Any remotely rational person can, with a few minutes of thought, detect that this is bullshit. Even normalfags, properly motivated.

yes but who has the final call? Mueller or Rosenstein?

lul he had ass cancer

all these time and so many people still don't get it, they are still trying to use logic in all this bullshit

it's all about going on the offensive, even though trump is still doing it his base seems to be stuck in a fact finding mission that will amount to nothing, because the opposition doesn't give a shit about facts

Liberals see the contradicting headlines and they laugh, because they know how much it pisses you off. They enjoy pissing you off. If they get rid of Trump based off a complete lie and you get depressed, they will be even more happy. If the candidate they choose launches the USA into a death spiral, they will clap because they just enjoy burning shit. You are dealing with cult like thoughts here, not sound arguments.

Not all of them, only the ones that matter. Not only will they walk away, they'll walk away with an excuse to take American's guns and impose full on, boots on ground, totalitarian state.

Call blackpill and ignore this at your peril. It's a very fucking real possibility.

You can't impeach a president on the basis of "muh russia."

Honestly Trump should not have gone to the commencement address at the Coast Guard academy today. He needs to be back at the White House and getting ready to clean house.

This was always the purpose of the chaos. The opportunity to fight and not die in vain. That is, if you fight, take everyone who would ever create a prosperous nation with you. All the workers, unite, against the Jews - leave them stuck with a hell hole of unproductive shitskins. Rob them of any white sweat.

This exactly. The real reason why we are looking into shit like Seth Rich's murder isn't because he'll actually get justice from the government, but to justify the assassinations and violence that will need to be employed against the left and ZOG. We already know he was the leaker, by bringing it to the rest of the world, we justify our means.

Trump needs a big spotlight that he can use to shine a giant swastika in the sky.
Then I will come to help him.

No. He should be making more friends in the military. They will be useful allies in the greater purge.

ROSENSTEIN
EVERY MOTHER FUCKING TIME

PURE COINCIDENCE
DOTR When???????????????

Bill Mitchell is a cheerleader, nothing more, he stopped being useful after the election.

Trump just emailed me

War were declared.

DeStefano needs to be fucking removed.

https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */2nd-2c00b57e418c

You're giving liberals way too much credit. They think that this shit is real and lose sleep over this.

Seconded, if Trump is impeached I'll be doing drive-by shootings on college campuses since they're seas of libtards.

Stupid idea, go after the swamp creatures.

Well Holla Forums, the kikes are all praising the choice, what happens now?

This isn't about the people anymore. This is about the House and The Senate Republicans not defending Trump and going against his agenda. They are against him as much as the dems are. People need to put them on notice to get on board the train or starting in the 2018 midterms we are getting rid of them. Unfortunately we have been voting and putting new ones in, but they still don't do shit except go against what we want. Maybe it's time to really fucking scare them because at the end of the day job security is all they care about.

You can't take guns either. Oops, Katrina.
I'm too lazy right now to type out every example of it, but think of all the illegal shit they get away with on a daily basis.

You are playing in a game where they write the rules on a whim
Wake the fuck up, Neo

ok, pol. time to execute order 66.

Plz don't hit community colleges. They actually have departments that teach real skills, like automotive tech and welding.

Trump needs to get Ivanka and Jared out. It will kill him to "hurt" his daughter, but he has no choice on this.

Nah, they've got nothing with which they could impeach Trump. The jews know he knows they've got zilch on him, but they're trying to pressure him into resigning by trashing his reputation. They still think he can be taken down like a politician. "Oh no, Mr. Goldstein, I'll resign from the presidency just please don't ruin my image any further!"

But he won't budge, the impeachment talk will fizzle because it's based on fucking nothing, and then Don truly begins the purge.

I won't, I'll be hitting the University of Texas at Austin.

That's all its ever been about. Democracy is a lie, and the fastest way to get through to these people is violence. All of the special interest's money doesn't make you immune from consequences.

I CAN'T WAIT

POST YOUR CIVIL WAR FACE

Lad, IF you think those two are the only ones that need to go I've got bad news.

Yeah I got that last section in a text sounds real close to game time. Keep your powder dry and your steel ready, brothers.

Sure feels /fbi/ in this thread tbh. I guess the real question that no one will be able to answer until it happens, is whether or not they'll find any (((evidence))).

don't be a goofus

I think Russia said it would back Texas in the event of secession/civil war. Who /greateststateintheunion/ here?

They will if they believe they can get away with it

here

White House has gone completely silent apparently. Best guess is Trump is locking everything down until the leaker is found, and then he'll proceed with firing Spicer, Prebius and McMaster

wrong file

Trump needs to call an impromptu prime time address. He needs to get up there and just BTFO of everyone. Name the jew, fake news, deep state, etc. Call out Congress for being pussies. All while having Bannon standing next to him with a big ass grin.

He had a damn good run before that Syria bombing.

I'm getting tired of this meme. It flies in the face of the entire history of America. Evidence doesn't matter anway, and if it did, they can just use the CIAniggers tools and a paid off tech company to manufacture something (see also DNC).
We're in the end game of this nation one way or another and you cunts aren't even paying attention.

Also of note, Trump brought along Prebius today for the commencement address at the Coast Guard academy. Notice how nothing new got leaked? Prebius is looking more and more like the leaker here

I'll make this easy for team trump since I know they come here, the leaker is EVERYONE IN POLITICS BEFORE YOU WON THE FUCKING ELECTION. PURGE THEM ALL.

FBI DOESN'T LIKE WHEN PEOPLE SAY STUFF LIKE THIS ON THE INTERNET
IF YOU SHOOT UP A UNIVERSITY IT GIVES ((( THEM ))) MORE SUPPORT TO TAKE OUR GUNS
cut snek head skek died NO small fishy BIG FISHYs with Big fishy noses and lust for shiny Golden fishy flakes

He's got cucked spooks pissed off at him. Every fucking piece of technology in the White House is a leaker. Setting up one person after the next only serves the narrative that he's unfit and the admin is in shambles.

They really should just make the WH a no tech zone.

This. The fucking files came out proving that the NSA can hack anything with wifi and a speaker and make it a microphone. Rinsed Penis might be leaking, but it's much more likely it's the fucking tech itself.

Ending press conferences would be a good start.

I have a feeling you're too young to remember the Clinton impeachment debacle and that's why you think there's somehow a snowball's chance in hell that it's is actually on the table here. Attempting to impeach Trump when they don't actually have a case against him would be the equivalent of inviting a local news crew over your house to watch you fuck a supermodel and when they show up it turns out you don't even have a penis and the model is a cardboard cutout. It just ain't happening, Morpheus.

Don't do it you nigger. Also good job posting this on a Sunshine board, faggot.

This could also be a masterstroke on Trump's part. He may anticipate that the establishment is going to try to impeach him over something, anything (two scoops?). He also knows that they will have one and only one shot at it: the American public isn't going to stand for constant re-impeachments.

So he sets a trap. They play into his hands and array for battle. He then annihilates them with a double envelopment move that would make Hannibal proud: a trial that exposes the DNP's involvement with Seth Rich (and no Russian interference), plus having his opponents exhaust their political capital on a failed impeachment attempt.

yep, particularly the daily conferences. fuck the lying press and fuck giving them a chance to ask smarmy bullshit every day.

They are in full melt down mode.

There's nothing to impeach Trump on, but this is probably the beginning of a full on shit storm.
Don't be surprised if its the delusional libshits who actually start the civil war.

one job, user, one job

Maybe you shouldn't waste your life on a counter productive faggot shooting that will give ammo to gun grabbers? FFS go after Soros or Federal Reserve.

Nigger, I'm old. Keep saying that though, I hope you're right. Meanwhile, the world gets crazier and crazier with shit we've never seen. Ignore the rule of "whatever the fuck we want" at your peril.

Hi megooka.

Trump should've invited Putin to US day fucking one, the kvetching would've exploded but it would quiet down eventually.

If he played "muh beting ISIS together with our new partner, muh new page in relations" he'd get public on his side 90%.

I NEED SOME SNAPPY COME BACK FOR ALL THE BERNIE FAGS AT WORK TOMORROW THEY WILL SAY TRUMPS GONNA GET IMPEACHED WHAT SAY Pol ?
SMUG CHEEKY not 1488 ' im the work horse not the boss

Don't be a retard impeachment is different from removal. Bill Clinton got impeached

Seth Rich died to get that old fossil elected and didn't even give a shit when he died. They have no moral high ground on anything.

thehill.com/homenews/house/333807-dem-calls-for-trump-impeachment-on-house-floor

It really doesn't mean much. The lugenpresse is also adding another layer of cake in the form of supposed drama in the WH that like with the rest of their lies you have to take their word for it. Just have to wait for more information that's legit instead of panicposting like spergs and concern shills.

Tell them Trump will get impeached just as soon as Bernie wins the primary. Then try to make a :^) in real life

Not ignoring anything, I am just applying my personal experience in regards to how D.C. works. All this impeachment talk is a frantic distraction. These yids are in a panic and they are attempting to scream as loud as possible about as much shit as they can in order to drown out the very damning things coming to light about them. This is their M.O. and has been for ages.

Hahahahahahahaha
I have ammo, what about you?!?

Ask them what exactly he would get impeached for. Then tell them to be specific. Then smug while they try to formulate a specific impeachment-worthy charge that is missing from their daily lugenpresse. They will fallback on muh russia and you can remind them that that isn't a reason.

He was acquitted.

lel

Even the democucks have to admit that they will only get as far as bringing charges and then fall flat at the trial. It's going to be like the bill clinton trials where they're just wasting the president's time, destroying the party's credibility, and setting the scene up for future Trump domination.

Mueller's kikipedia already updated with the headline of him overseeing "Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections"

Gee, wonder what side he's on?

This fucking page man. Dr. Who fanfic tier.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

Meanwhile, Obama could've legit been impeached multiple times and the neo-Cohens sat on their ass cause of racism. Fucking republican.

Really, this. Kikes scream and scream and scream like petulant children until they get what they want, but giving them what they want even the slightest is your first and last mistake. They want to cause so much noise that people slip and give them what they want. All you have to do is never give them anything. They'll dig their own holes but eventually they have to be shoved in there.

Agree. I'm also not discounting how far they'll be able to take this. Do we call each other shill and fuck now?

here's your (you) stupid.

This is true. What pisses me off is that the Republicans are standing more with the Dems instead of fighting for Trump. Shit no matter how bad something is at least the Dems stick together. They would never run from their own party's president. The fucking Republicans run away like roaches when the light turns on every time the Dems spout bs about Trump. They don't ever fight back.

Cowardly heretic, enjoy dying as well.

They don't fight back because they want Trump gone. They want to go back to being controlled opposition.

You're stupid because I'm on your side. Probably other reasons, but that's the first I've seen.

Not if you won't kill kikes on the day of the rope.

Traitors hang the highest.

Remember; enemy or traitor, the traitor gets it first.

twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/864930994704588803

Exposing the republicucks as controlled opposition is priority for the next congressional elections. Normalfags want Trump and that means having senators and reps that lets Trump do what he wants, and opposing the democucks like they should. The term controlled opposition should be on the minds and lips of every republican voter next year.

twitter.com/PreetBharara/status/864969368257478656

I wonder if they'll ever be able to. If Trump is smart he'll rile up the rednecks and patriots towards the end of his term. They get away with it partly due to release valves. The pressure needs to build enough to not fall victim to a valve, but not high enough for 4x4's to drag Muhammad on a Tuesday with good weather. Politically speaking.

I think the point is more that they are trying. The special prosecutor served under both Bush and Obama as FBI director. He was put in office a week before 9/11 and we all know how that investigation turned out.
They're actually going to kick off a civil war by impeaching Trump.

Please kek let this happen

This is actually great news lads. You get to choose between more winning or a race war.

is it Facing to Bloodshed time yet?

All Trump has to do is remind the voters to only vote for people that aren't giving the democucks what they want, AKA, not the usual "career politicians." He doesn't even have to name names if he doesn't want to and that alone will get the republicucks shaking. He could campaign against the republicucks come each congressional elections without naming anybody and that will tell the voters to vote out the controlled opposition.

Shit, right now anyone can call senators and reps and tell them they will not vote for them again if they do not give Trump what he wants, and they will have all their friends and family vote for someone else come next congressional election.

not unless something actually happens

Even if the impeachment fails, they'll find a way to pin it on Trump and rile up people even more. They'll blame corruption, bullying, lying, Russia, it doesn't matter.
Libshits are being groomed to start civil war. What a fucking timeline.

Most of the retards telling for impeachment think if Trump is impeached then Hillery becomes POTUS.

Think I am full of shit? Next time you hear a lefty start talking about it ask them what they think happens after impeachment or if Trump steps down.

why is an anonymous phone call featuring a partial reading of an unconfirmed memo reported by a supremely partisan news paper (that completely biffed the entire election season) gaining so much traction?
shit is fucking retarded. have they really not learned the lessons from 2016 or is this a coup with Wallstreet and the Republican establishment as eager participants?

The kike is the gift that keeps on giving.

Just curious, why would you go after random people instead of targeting corrupt politicians?

I must have posted something too crazy because it disappeared a few minutes later.

archive.fo/9XKCo
Just read this CNN garbage. is it just me or does this reek of faggot journos LARPing as the source? complete with king nigger dick riding

Us user. We win before it even starts

Yes they can, they could even try to impech on the basis of 2 scoops of icecream if they have the numbers and a court on their side. Don't be naive, friend, these people are psychos drunk on power, justice, fairness, legality are as foreign to them as virtue.

The only real chance in case they go forward with this impeachmen madness, is t clean house by bullet.

Trump will either go Hitler, or go down.

Rolling for Hitler Rolling for Hitler Rolling for Hitler

Wallstreet is in a nosedive right now, check the stocks. Nearly the whole market went -3% today. Either they had faith in Trump and are disturbed by the potential impeachment or they're trading stock for bunkers and lead because they're aiming for a civil war.

rolling.
GAS THE PRESS

Cancer.
Just let the digits happen. Forcing it is digusting.

*disgusting

This. The reason white societies have liberty is because we hit the right targets when pissed.

I'm starting to think they're just fleecing the goyim for their shekles as part of a larger ruse cruise.

provided the gibshis don't kill Comey and draft a bunch of memos on his behalf, he might go to the hearings and refute everything or be a vague faggot and let this stew longer

Maybe it's time to cause the media to give out more autistic screeching due to their continued use of "close official", "former official", and "anonymous sources".

"When men exchange capital for labor, this is exploitation. In the Soviet Union only the state has capital. It exchanges this for labor. Under Soviet law this is not exploitation. I am told that American workers are oppressed, when I point out that American workers have 11 times the disposable income of Soviet workers I am told that riches are not measured by money alone. When the facts don't add up and the USSR can't stand up to the truth, I am told to believe. Believe in Marx, believe in Lenin, believe in the Soviet People. Just Believe. I find this attitude very strange for a group of self described materialistic atheists." - An American In Leningrad, 1981

Commies can't into logic since 1917

*gibshits

yea, that exchange about sources seemed to hit a little to close to home for her

If they try impeaching Trump no one do this.

Duly noted.

I still can't believe they went with the "FORMER official knows what Trump was talking about in a meeting TODAY" story.

Great plan. Brilliant if it is what he is doing. (great thought btw). Only one problem.

Us. And those like us. You don't play with that kind of fire user. Not unless you are an idiot oblivious as to what the rumbling going on across the nation is. People have put up with enough shit, and a huge number are ready to say fuck it while having nothing to lose and everything to gain by 'chaos'.

This isn't some kids game anymore where you can talk your way into a win. Shit that is moving at this point is for real. The kinda real that no nation survives it when it goes live into the open. How much you wanna bet the entirety of everything that someone out there doesn't pull the plug and strike first since there is no valid reason to no do so other than cowardice?

The way people are talking now isn't a reflection of something five or ten years down the line. It is a reflection of something that could happen as soon as tomorrow. Ballsy as fuck move if true user, but it playing on the hope it is not too late already.

Its just uncertainty which creates volatility. The markets are all bots now anyway so don't try to read too many human emotions into major market movements.

So when will the Justice department investigate the media for causing race riots during Obama's terms?

I have heard of a certain sea snake that lies on the bottom of the sea and lets its enemies take little bites of it

anyone else on the texting list from Trump's team? His latest one:

I wouldn't be surprised if at least half of his supporters are on the list to get these texts. Do you think he could rouse them to action this way, (like donations of funs, associated materials, or time) or just use it for more money?

So, this is a good thing, right? The way I see it, ZOG has been throwing around all sorts of batshit allegations with absolutely zero proof, relying on "anonymous sources" for everything. They don't actually have evidence of anything. not a single shred.

So this counsel is basically telling ZOG "put your money where your mouth is." And it doesn't matter whether that is the intention of the counsel or not - that's what the end effect will be. Because we all know that there is zero evidence. Because this is all made-up bullshit

They're piling up a lot of fucking investigations on Trump and the Russia bullshit, they're trying to bury him.

Yeah, but what's their endgame? We know there's nothing there.

Wait I've been out of the loop. What did Spicer do wrong? Are we losing /ourguy/?

saw a woman saying exactly this, I reminded her that we get the jumper cable man. They are truly fearful of Pence.

Is it because he denied the holohoax?

The end-game is impeachment, even if it means the Senate won’t convict. They’d be totally happy with just a repeat of the Bill Clinton situation, because it would allow the media (and other ✡cultural✡ leaders) to paint it as Trump’s “failure.”

It’s on us to make Congress understand what will happen to them if they do this.

But that doesn't make any sense. We know there's nothing behind any of these accusations. It's all literal fake news and fake "anonymous sources". They have nothing. So impeachment can't be the actual end-game, because they KNOW that their made-up stuff will never actually result in an actual impeachment

Why, to cater back their support base by being all retarded with the "Resistance" shit and maybe try to kill Trump and the Republicans' ability to work their agenda while hoping they get some seats in 2018, they know they can't push an impeachment or even show evidence, but if they and their media buddies, useful idiot cultists, and Super PACs, and Leftists orginazations, they can effectively push back while not offering any tangible policy or solution, doesn't matter to them that the implication of what they do and want would fucking destroy the entire democratic reputation of the United States, they just want to get back in power, and sadly to counter this we need to remind people on the load of horseshit from the establishment presidents like Bush and Obama's long laundry list of fuck ups that is not on the level of Trump's.

If dems retake the house and senate, do you think they will require concrete evidence to move for impeachment?

That was pretty great but weeks ago. Although kikes hold grudges for a long time until they can properly fuck somebody over. I'm just worried because of and .

Notice whenever a bloke called Mohammed guns down a cop an 6 people somewhere its an "alleged terrorist act"

Find me one MSM article that refers to Russian-Trump election interference as "alleged."

They dont have one.
The DNC is just as fucked in this.
Rush broke this all down and figures this is the extremist left and MSM driving this.
The Democratic party has lost control

The MSM is going scorched earth to take out Trump NOW at all costs.
But this will end up costing the DNC elections in 2018.

With Trump gone it will be mission accomplished on the left and they will loose momentum.

Trump is the DNC's best get-out-vote device.
With him gone they have NOTHING
Thats why you saw the establishment democrats trying to hush up the impeachment talk. They would be better off going for impeachment AFTER the midterms. Now makes no fucking sense politically.

This isn't about impeachment, that's just the media story line for ratings. Which is also what they get in return for setting the stage for this independent investigator. The dems didn't do this, the media did. It helps the media by giving them daily bombshells to report on for the indefinite future and it helps the Dems in the two upcoming elections, and they need all the help they can get. Impeachment is just a big scary word for the masses watching the Electric Synagogue, and that goes for Trump supporters watching Fox News too.

The important part here is the Dems didn't bring us to this point, the media did. If impeachment hearings were possible, and they are not, but if they were it would have been the media that did it. Not the Dems. The DNC is an arm of the media.

But this investigation is happening NOW. Way ahead of midterm elections.
And they have to be truly delusional to think that the dems will be regaining the house/senate in 2018.
Especially when most of the senate seats up for grabs are people that road in on obama's coattails in swing states in 2012
Especially when everyone knows that liberals/shitskins never bother showing up except for presidential elections.

So basically, they're just autistically screeching with no game plan? Because screaming about russia instead of actually laying out any policies or plans that will actually help the nation isn't going to get them votes. And there won't be an impeachment, because this investigation is 100% guaranteed to come up flat.

indeed they are. And I would bet ya.. If the prophesy means anything, which impressive digits did verify, and if the absolutely panicked reactions the kikes are running with are any indicator, they are going to try to kick shit off under a certain summer moon. Im hoping I see you in September.

The kikes missed their chance. They foolishly allowed the taste of hope to touch the tongues of upstanding white men who had been inconsolably downtrodden for years about the outlook of their childrens future. I would fucking love to see them take that away.

And let me tell you as a young man without a son its easy to imagine how you would feel if you had a son that you knew was in horrible danger if you didnt act immediately. But what that young man imagines is 100% incorrect. There is no way you can know what it feels like until you throw your blonde haired blue eyed son in the air and see the joy in the face of that genetic perfection as he soars high enough in the air that to hit the ground would mean grievous injury or death.. but that little boy giggles as his eyes make contact with yours because he knows you are there.. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT WILL KILL EVERY LAST FUCKING ONE OF THEM FUCKING __ IF THEY HAVE THE FUCKIGN AUDACITY TO FUCKING TAKE THAT AWAY FROM

was supposed to be blanks but in my enraged state I forgot about the underscore formatting

That's just it, if you read the ruskie or chink dicksucking comments like in CCTV News or RT, even they find it hard enough to believe the bullshit of the MSM in the West, don't know it's the indoctrinated disgust for the US, there's not much a consensus because they liken Trump to either a wild card, puppet, or an idiot, but they prefer him than Obama, Clinton or McCain because they "intervene" too much like a bunch of moralfags.

Yes.
How does this end up?

A)MSM's russia memes force an investigation and comes up with ZIP. Trump cleared. Then what?

or

B)Trump says "fuck it" and steps down or forced out via impeachement. Pence takes over and actually gets GOPe to pass republican legislation. Democatic base no longer focused and don't show at polls. DNC BTFO for the next 7 years.

The status quo is what makes the most sense for the DNC now. They have their boogieman Trump to rally their troops for 2018 and the GOPe is cucking up everything in the House/senate getting NOTHING done.

i said it during the election and i'll say it again. if they had ANYTHING on trump, they would have taken him out by now. they had ample time and opportunity. the NSA knows when you take a shit and knows what you got mom for mother's day, and yet there needs to be some investigation into if trump, a billionaire public figure, had contact or influence with a foreign power, who would have also had been monitored

this is people believing their own bullshit to the point where they can't actually back out. think back to the first time you heard about the muh russia bullshit. was there any evidence at all? or was it just the natural narrative progression of a character assassination of trump after he said something nice about putin?

i can only hope this ends with a mass purging of intelligence officials who not only allowed this nonsense to continue but also fed the flames, as well as any cuckservatives who supported this bullshit

Unless this guy is a secret Trump loyalist, I don't see how giving a random uniparty bureaucrat the ability to derail Trump's presidency for as long as he wants can possibly be a good thing.

The joke Trump told at that rally last summer is where I remember it starting. He jokingly asked Russia to find the missing 30K emails, the continued to speak nicely about Putin and they built it from there. The day after the election it went into high gear since it's all they had.

Topkek, I almost forgot about that. Yeah, you're right. This entire russian conspiracy theory literally only goes back to Trump making a tongue-in-cheek joke in his typical shitposty. And they willfully decided to take it 100% literally and autstically started screaming about trump working with putin

Eh. There are a good amount in the GOP that want to do the right thing but there are also just enough of them that dont to ensure that the GOP as a hole will always being a de facto communist party that pretends to fight for what the people want while always capitulating to the demands of the commies. You should already know this.. but the way they work is they pick one or two issues that they know they must atleast put on a good show about fighting for and everything else they always yield to the 'dems' (commies).

Pence is balls deep in the GOPe but.. You can most definitely tell a persons character by looking at their face. And there are very few people in congress that look like genuine, somewhat trustworthy people. I'd say that based on appearance Pence is a good guy deep down. I mean I cant say that I 100% believe that he is a good guy but judging a book by its cover has never ever lead me astray and Pence's book cover shows a picture of a decent enough guy.

Ask yourself: Why is an old woman claiming RUSSIA'S HACKING THE ELECTIONS AND PEPE THE FROG IS AN EVIL NADZEE with zero proof of either gaining so much traction, while countless things with solid, verifiable, and undeniable truth are waved off as evil conspiracy theories?

Yes I agree on the GOPe being shit.
But the fact remains Pence getting in soon only sets the Democratic PARTY back when it comes to elections.

If the DNCe was in control the best thing to do tactically would be to keep Trump in place as the boogie man. Keep the base angry and fired up. Use that energy to win seats in the next few elections to retake the house/senate. THEN use the Trump hate going in to the next presidential election.

How are they going to get people fired up and angry at Pence? Most people don't give a fuck about LGBQ stuff. On everything else he is completely boring and non-threatening.

And Germany was dismembered and all of Europe had a genocide committed on it in the name of the holocaust, which didn’t happen. SO?

Are you questioning their ability to perform actions based on lies, user?

Low energy.

More bullshit. Don't know why the rats in Congress don't just go full liberal, everyone already knows that they are.

There are people here who blame the symptoms and refuse to go after the disease. Why do you think so many millenial faggots shit up threads crying about muh boomers?

It honestly seems like the end game is to somehow null and void the election and put Hillary in place. of course that should be impossible but the bullshit they are pulling should not be occurring either. They just want Trump out of the way because they know Pence won't fight back since cuckservatives never fight back.

Of course. Then they attack Pence for being on the Trump team and they keep doing this until they get the white house. By then the cucks in Ckngress will willingly support the libs and we go back to hell. At least that is the plan.

The problem I have with your logic is the amount of people Trump pulled to each rally at each city in each state. There are enough REAL AMERICANS who know that Trump is the best answer and anything less than Trump is an attack on the future of their children. The bulk of them are people who before Trump was running were talking with their buddies at the bar or at gun clubs about the probable necessity of insurrection. Im nothing special and Im not crazy, I am a man who has been pushed to the point of not just worrying about the future of his son but to the point of breaking down in tears because I could not imagine a realistic path that lead to my son having a future. And I refuse to believe that I am special or the exception to the rule. I fully believe that there are more than enough men who have felt that same powerless grief that for them to take away the only glimmer of hope they've seen in over a decade would cause some very serious shit to start happening all over the place. I have about 4 or 5 more sentences Id love to write but for opsec sake you'll have to imagine.

Are YOU questioning the propensity of the kikes for shooting themselves in the foot when a serious threat arises? Germany accomplished great things, but they started the game at the bottom. If a revolution anything like what happened in Germany were to happen in America, which already has the strongest economy and military, and that revolution has already started in earnest, I have full faith that the kikes will be at least put on the run. Just watch their reactions now.. Trump hasnt even started doing any of the shit that is REALLY gonna make them kvetch and they are going fucking insane. In the end they are going to likely invoke Tikum Olam and try to destroy the world but I have full faith that the kikes have already sealed their fate.

My fucking sides, first I laughed at your picture and then I fucked my sides up reading your post.

START SHOOTING UP FEDERAL RESERVES. DRIVE BYS, THUNDERSTORM SOUND MASKING, DOX

I can unsee Spicer's face in this

OK…So what does all that have to do with the DNC winning elections?

I am talking strictly about the political logic of what the left is doing. The MSM is whats driving this. The DNCe has lost control and where this is all leading doesn't end well for them as a party.

The investigation's budget won't even be considered until August, so the investigation really won't even be starting properly until Q4 2017 and will last until around 2020.

FBI get the fuck out

fbi pls

I think you mean we go back to 1933

the whole bullshit shitshow that was the election seemed fully intended on causing a huge rift, being majorly divisive. it seems all major "events" lately have just been furthering the divide, pushing ever forward to the brink of civil war. it all seems so ridiculously forced and far from organic. it is fully by plan. trump, wikileaks, clinton, obama etc are all on the same (((team))). this is all part of the long game of divide and conquer. i imagine things will boil over in UK and europe around the same time civil war breaks out here. shit will go nuts and the UN will roll in everywhere, or something similar.

are you saying that before the election you felt closer to leftists than you do now? If so you know where reddit is.

Well fuck this is fucking nothing. Well we got a better chance for the libs to flip there shits and snap loose their leashes by mid summer.

I'll tell you a funny story. I spent some time in a legit communist country. The only people that exhibited this mentality were the Americans and Canadians there. The locals were hardened and knew what was up. It's like a cycle and we are on the other end now.

It's always been like that. Have you seen the girls that scream for minutes at protests. They have always drawn that line. They won't be your friend, they won't talk to you, they will ruin you if you disagree with them on anything. Our elders tried to humor them and were scared of being ostracized so they always tried to find a middle ground that wouldn't completely divide. Instead of being satisfied the left just kept drawing another line, they never stopped. What was new about this election was that the right VOTERs, not the right politicians, actually decided to say fuck it we are done then, and they refused to compromise with people that are never satisfied. Remember we aren't the reason for division, it's them. They will never stop making demands if they sense you will give in and please them for the sake of maintaining a relationship. Now they are in another state where they realize we are willing to go our own way, and the result is that they are revealing they never liked us in the first place. The question wasn't whether they would get violent, it was whether it was more trouble to get violent and lie than to use soft pressure. The soft pressure isn't working. so they are going to keep working that rift and dividing the country until they either get their power back, a civil war happens, or they somehow disappear into obscurity. That's what's happening right now. They know how psychologically intimidating it is to read 10 headlines everyday calling you a monster, to see all that money and power coming out against you. They want you to feel that heat and know they have that control. They never wanted unity, they wanted you to cut your balls off and hang yourself in your closet when you were 8 years old because you were a straight white male. They hate you even when you love them and try to work with them. It's all about ignoring them and being happy. They hate Trump because he is smug and successful, that's how you beat it. Don't compromise, don't get violent, just live it up and turn the tables on them by using their own rhetoric against them.

I want to laugh, but I can't. You know in your heart of hearts they won't. Trump getting impeached doesn't affect them directly, so they'll do nothing. Sportsball is still happening, so it can wait, right? They have a family vacation coming up, so there's no need to do anything brash, eh?

You know the main sports ball channel is crumbling right, Blackpill shill?

Trump won't be impeached at least not over this They have literally nothing, and even cuckservatives will give pause before putting an official house vote behind fluff. At best this investigation will drag up low level Trump campaigners who will then be caught lying (read: intimidated and tricked) under oath and face a perjury charge.

Really, I think there are several reasons for the current wave of kvetching over muh Russia:

>2)The Democratic Party is collapsing and they're only move is "oppose Trump." By extension the GOPe will collapse with them

Spicer was fun while he lasted, but he was put in place as a gesture of good will towards the press. He's a nice guy who was simply hired to be sweet and spicy. He is unable to effectively counter the unprecedented viciousness of the press without sounding weak to normalfags, but he was never hired for that reason. Rumors are that Trump will put a hard nosed bitch who will at yell the lugenpresse everyday and actively launch into counter-narratives. Spicer probably won't be fired so much as he'll be kicked upstairs.

According to the justice dept, this specific special prosecutor is going to be investigating "potential russian interference in the election and other matters". What are they imblying Holla Forums?
>inb4 investigation into democratic voter fraud

Jack fuck seeing as how they can't get funding till August. They'll stroke out long before that.

If Pence is legit and Trump really were dirty, he'd step down tomorrow. He'd avoid all the heat and Pence would be able to fight the good fight.

That being said I highly doubt it and I think the average Trump supporter is going to double-down in support.

Btw a lot of normies think if DJT is impeached, Hillary becomes president.

Sup faggot

Welp i'm retarded. it's 6 am and i've been up for 3 days now. (my bad)

Funny when you remember that 90% of the horseshit that happens here, happens on the coasts. Middle America is gonna have to come through big.

Humor does.

1, 3, and 5 are decent the last part of 5 is gay, if you changed the black/white text into a CNN/MSNBC news crawl, would look even funnier, and be even closer to the truth.

Dude meth is degenerate kek
Get some sleep mein dude
Also what the fuck is wrong with their legs? They bend weird

Criminally unchecked Hitler dubs.
They wanted my balls and my neck at 8? Fuck them. They should have ended us all when they had the chance. Good post tbh

So I guess this Mueller likes pizza too? Or is he covering up (((9/11)))?

Better yet, why not go after the media? That is where the power of democracy lays after all.

They would be screeching at first, but after few times they'd become timid.

Seth Rich will come up but there will be autistic screeching about 'fabricated' emails a la Macron.

"Looks like"
But unlike fucking watergate - THERE IS NOTHING

Even we have dug into the links. There's nothing. It's a pure meme to create negative Trump sentiment and attack russia.

Unlike Mccarthy, the "subversion" is simply from within. Sure sometimes Russians come on here and discuss shit.
That's called having a global forum.

Calling it subversion is an attempt to ostracise that opinion. It's there to enforce the idea that "this is not what our country stands for". It's refusal of the fact that people have that opinion in our countries.

It's making the right gain more and more energy.
Gone are the days when people "fall". Everyone is inverting that position. We stopped falling and began to rise.

sage for no source and bad OP.

derp I forgot to sage

They fail to understand that this isn't fucking star wars.
They WILL lose. They're dead inside. That means they lack the motivating attributes of pride, honour, respect, dignity.
Even the soviet union had that to a degree, though they did try to make their citizens think that they were nothing. That is good only when you have the numbers.

Remember that Nazi Germany had them on the back foot well into Russia.

Not that they need much raising. He's clean.

if it kicks off you've got friends in the antipodes who are ready to fight

Doubtful. impeachment is what the media is trying to portray rather than reality…
If Trump goes, a huge number of R congressional seats will follow. As much as they hate him, they know he's the biggest reason they gained and held that many seats. Personally, I would NOT have voted a straight R ticket if Trump weren't the nominee…I made a strategic decision to try and give Trump as many allies (fair-weather or otherwise) in Congress to push his agenda through the legislature. (Ex.. that anti-gun faggot Toomey would never have gotten my vote.)

I think (((their))) more realistic goal is to run out the clock with a constant blitz of media generated controversy. the supposed Comey memo story illustrates how much effect an extremely flimsy story can have on everything: billions in market selloffs, the judicial branch special counsel appointment, congressional hearings…all over some random dude reading a partial quote from a memo of unconfirmed provenance over the phone to a rabidly partisan "news"paper. (should this turn out to be fake news, I would hold WaPo and Bezos financially liable for the market losses…he's got the money :^))

flynn as a turkroach "agent" is going to be an issue, more for flynn than Trump, but there will be mudslinging as flynn tries to save himself. he's turning out to be dumb and shady; bad combo

Clinton was different. The media probably ate his asshole the same way they do with his wife.
I mean the guy fucking flew in the lolita express and the media said NOTHING.

I guess it was the NYT who got the memo call?, either way, I'd hold (((them))) and (((WaPo))) liable

Reminder that the clintons were connected to Carlos Slim (from mexico) during their "intervention" in Haiti.
Reminder that Slim controls NYT.

NYT is compromised.
Especially if slim has cartel interests in keeping the border open.

Was there ever -really- any doubt?

Where is the special counsel to investigate Israel's meddling?

ALSO, don't forget the lips (or lack thereof) and upper eyelids being overshadowed by the brow. A crypto if I ever saw one.

FBI here… Kill all judges and teachers

(a)Original jurisdiction. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall be established by the Attorney General. The Special Counsel will be provided with a specific factual statement of the matter to be investigated. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall also include the authority to investigate and prosecute federal crimes committed in the course of, and with intent to interfere with, the Special Counsel's investigation, such as perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses; and to conduct appeals arising out of the matter being investigated and/or prosecuted.

OP was lazy, but stop fucking downplaying this. They know they won't find anything, so they have to jump on anything.
Again, even if legal-judo fails, even if Robert "week before 9/11 kill streak" Mueller doesn't fabricate bullshit, it's going to rile up these deranged low-info faggots to a point where they may not need to hire Mossad. And the resounding headline will be "Triumphant Patroit Stops Russian Tyranny"

No. This is what autistic screeching looks like.

What makes this appointment fatal to the president is not Mueller’s well-earned reputation for doggedness. It is the fact that the president’s own self-destructive behavior has altered the scope of the probe. No longer will the possible collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign be the focus.

Front and center will be whether the president has obstructed justice – first, by entreating Comey to “let go” of the Flynn investigation, and second, by firing Comey. Also at issue will be whether Trump’s tweet – “James Comey better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!” – represents an attempt to tamper with a witness in an ongoing investigation.

When a president lies extravagantly – about millions of illegal voters and about phantom crimes committed against him by his predecessor in the Oval Office – he has squandered the right to be believed when it counts most. And when Mueller summons Trump to testify under oath, it is hard to imagine a president with such a reckless disregard for the truth steering clear of the pitfalls of perjury.

And now comes the news that in appointing Flynn his national security adviser, Trump disregarded not only the warnings of Obama and the acting attorney general, Sally Yates, but the very fact that Flynn was already under criminal investigation.

archive.fo/17k18

I feel like a 9/11 truther 15 years ago. Thanks for the nostalgia I guess

This is where you went wrong

user, please. You can't intentionally be this dense. Have you ever dealt with legal kikery?
Anyway, it all comes down to a 2/3 vote.
Do you think for half a second that 2/3's isn't possible?

Jesus christ, that wiki page makes my blood boil.

All the wiki articles on straight-up facts are do nothing but label everything a """DEBUNKED CONSPIRACY THEORY""" and are biased as all get out. And then they have a page on MUH RUSSIA and it's not considered a conspiracy theory at all, despite literally zero proof of anything.