Trump Shelves Plans to Move U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, U.S. Official Says

Trump Shelves Plans to Move U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, U.S. Official Says

U.S. President Donald Trump has decided at this stage not to relocate the American embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and to sign the presidential order freezing the implementation of the law calling for it, a senior White House official told Bloomberg on Wednesday.

The senior White House official said that the reason for the decision is the fact that the Trump administration believes that the prospect of progress in negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians seems promising. This, in light of the fact that the Palestinians aren’t setting preconditions for talks with Israel.

“We don’t think it would be wise to do it at this time,” the official told Bloomberg. “We’ve been very clear what our position is and what we would like to see done, but we’re not looking to provoke anyone when everyone’s playing really nice.”

Israel regards Jerusalem as its eternal and indivisible capital and wants all foreign countries to base their embassies there. The relocation is strongly opposed by many U.S. allies as Palestinians also claim the city as their capital.

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.789947
archive.is/d9MQA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(Checked)
KIKES BTFO

YOU ANTI-SEMITIC BASTID!

I hate Israel… why the hell do so many devout American Christians love it so much?

Oh shit those digits.
The shoe is off and everything.

I want to believe

I honestly hope that if he gets elected again, he will go full 1488 and fight like a young man with nothing to lose

wew, this past month has been such a fucking roller coaster. First we all freak the fuck out and almost commit sudoku because Trump appeared to be cucking on everything, starting with Syria. Then all that evaporated and it appeared to all be a ruse, and we weren't sure if he was being blackmailed by the deep state or what. Then everything dies down for a few weeks. But then, starting with Comey getting BTFO, we're getting shitstorm after shitstorm. Comey, Seth Rich, fucking with Israel multiple times within the past WEEK. It's glorious.

Even better, user. He'll fight like an old man with nothing to lose.

HOLOCOASTERS IN 15 MINUTES!

You didn't realize he was sandbagging when it was that shit in syria? He had them launch rockets at what was essentially a glorified dirt pile and did zero damage to Assad's efforts against ISraelIS. If he hadn't responded people would denounce him as weak so jumping the gun so fast they shrieked anyway but on his terms was vastly better. It's kind of been an odd hallmark of his choices, bad short term but pay off long term.

Dudes playing a long game and commands a wider awareness than he lets on. Plus his current moves still align with US interests as blowing the whistle on kikeland's latest shit to try and get greater control over the mid east would be a step towards a powerblock the US doesn't want. He ain't Holla Forumstier but he's definitely aware of how much israel kikes it up. I'd hope so anyway since they're the ones pushing MSM so hard next to dems.

I'll take chaos over the ghouls that want my blood anyday!

Brother, I…

Why was this covered up in the catalog?

because it goes against the narrative

Because the sad fact is, the christians have become the pharisees.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH KIKE MODS

Enjoy your ban, I guess.

Enjoy your war bonds.

He clearly should have used the opportunity to invade Israel and start the first holocaust.

Subtle, but decidedly Jewish argument. I give it 6,000,000/6,000,000

Stating the clear and obvious gets us nowhere.

He also made it his twitter background, which was completely unnecessary.

Reminder this is one person forcing these memes with low energy pasta news articles. Suspicious as fuck.

The that Holla Forums thinks that Trump is both Hitler and a globalist kike is retarded. Trump just wants to be on top no matter what he has to do and who he has deal with.

Maybe he will be like Hitler but for the Jews the way Hitler was for the Germans.
Maybe the real holocaust will happen to us Holla Forumsacks.
We have been playing with meme magic relating to a chaos god after all…

We need rangebans back.

Larry Silverstein is a great guy and would approve of these fantastic diginumerals

The shitty hat is cropped out, clearly it's a sign. It's afraid meme. :^)

Good for you. Your argument was shit which is why you've failed with it for the last two years.

Why do you only talk about swallowing semen? You must have some yid DNA in you.

Well, Trump did tell Israel to fuck off with the US Embassy move and allowed Palestine to build about 60% of quality of life structures. I think America will be the ones to Jew the Israelis and Saudis this time.

yeah that's great, you should swallow a shotgun

Considering That he set in motion the means to fuck over a lot of Wahhabi cryptokikes by allowing us to track their funding, it looks like it. Anybody gotta pic of the Dunecoon King touching that orb with an expression of tension and anxiety in his eyes?

I don't get it. They're just going "forget" everything and spam this same shit tomorrow just as the slime reformed around Hitler's hand when he debated the Jew. Don't even bother. Just laugh at them, report, and filter

at least read the fucking thing if you're going to post in it, this isn't your mother's snatch

They're both in Israel aren't they? So it's just a location change. Why is this a big deal?

Recognizing Jerusalem as the seat of jewry is recognizing that the jews have a valid claim to the "holy land". Tel Aviv is more or less a secular city, and keeping your embassy there means that you recognize it as the capital of the State of Israel.

Another thing: I've noticed that whenever Trump does one thing to appease the kikes he does something else to fuck with them. In this case, he went to the wall but also did this cancellation of the embassy move. The gibs reduction in the next budget is undoing years of jewish influence as well. He knows how to get at them without allowing them to kvetch about it, due to giving a symbolic gesture for them.

Mods are losing control. Its scared.

Why was that thread deleted just now?

:^(

Hey man, if you wanna keep your job, you do what your boss tells you. Trump knows this. And doesn't wanna end up getting a bulletfired[/spoiler]fired into his skull like JFK.[/spoiler]

What a schizo.

Wew, now that IS embarrassing. At least I didnt get dubs.

Lol what? There was no reason to delete that thread, I dont even use discord you cockgobbler.

Yeah maybe next time you should lurk for more than 2 minutes before trying to shill Holla Forums.

Bet you're hoping for a deletion this time :^)

mfw

I sure hope your manager docks your pay

The amuggest of smugs that has ever smugged. No anime girl can top this.

Prove that Im a shill. And no, the voices in your head are not credible sources for citation.

Your tone is typical sardonic shill goon. Case closed. filtered.

filtered

Holy shit that's a powerful image. Kush may be the antichrist. That is an evil man

Trump looks like he's being boiled alive. Jesus that man hates kikes something fierce.

Well, when you're right, you're right; user. You can't fault him for that.

So this is really how the donald shills and mods are going to play it? No shame, no letting up, just keep plodding on no matter how ridiculous it becomes? Just keep on banning and accusing everyone of being a shill?

I find it amusing how the donald autists can go on for hours about minute details about body language and signaling and symbolism, like how deep Trump's bow is not in millimeters and how some super vague double entendre means interdimensional chess. But Trump donning the slave cap and cucking out for the entire world to see, that's not a signal. That's just power politics. Everyone would put on the kippah, right goy?

I've fucking given the people who took over Holla Forums the benefit of the doubt for the longest time. Now it's just getting silly. Holla Forums is becoming a joke.

Fucking hell… that smug face on Kush!

You’re retarded for doing so.

That's fair enough. I've mostly kept out of this because I'm not a burger and I think burgers should get to keep their internal politics to themselves.

But this is too blatant now. There is no shame in admitting you've been fooled. What is shameful is persisting in delusion when it becomes obvious.

underrated digits

this image encompasses american politics pretty succinctly.

You have some yuppie amerikike loyal to israel standing there because he married the presiden't daughter. His entire purpose is to use the whole situtation to gain power in the most beta way thinkable.

its absolutely abstract kind of actual fucking treason that really sheboygans your wisconsins.

sqrt(7744)DimensionalChess

The Jew is never immune to flattery.

its almost as if hes some sort of centrist thats making deals and trying to keep people happy

Kushy isn't getting away with it.

Trump looks miserable

You belong in a fucking oven, cuckchan cancer.

Hello FBI
But still what gun is that? Looks cool.

All the faggot shills trump is a gud goy etc can fuck right off. He just snubbed them big time while visiting.. kek

I never understood why they make the goyim wear those stupid skullcaps. Why the hell would their own retarded talmudic rules apply to outsiders? Do non-christians take the eucharist at mass? Do non-sikhs have to wear turbans? No, of course not. That's retarded.

Did he bend the knee and choose to stay longer at the holohoax museum? I remember the yids were kvetching bigly because he said he was only going to spend 15 minutes there.

How's that Muslimy Registrationy thing workin' out for ya?

No, this is not shooped. He seriously wrote "NEVER FORGET" in the Yad Vashem memorial book.

Oh! And he did end up spending half an hour there. A bit longer than expected, but not by much.

His speech at the Yad Vashem. (13 minutes)

getting mixed signals here, guys

nb forgot pic

She is of slavic blood.

The power of Hitler was not in the Man. But in the people. They can shit out an genetically engineered super kike, and never will an Hitler will it be. For Jews are a shit people, shit in, shit out.

Hitler was an common man, an every day German. And he became right along with Germany.

OY
VEY

Well said. What's so inspirational about Hitler is that he wasn't some pampered aristocrat who was groomed from birth to lead. He was just a normal guy from an unimportant family who served as an enlisted soldier in WW1 and had a painting career that didn't pan out too well.

In our modern society, there's this subconscious notion that you - as an individual - can't make a difference at all. Not unless you come from the right family, know the right people, and have some bullshit law degree that you use to work your way up the political/bureaucratic ladder.

What's so powerful about Hitler's rise to power is that is shows that anyone can do what he did, if they have the drive. The Hitler of our generation could be some failed college student who shitposts on a Mongolian throat-singing forum. He could be any of us.

Yep.
Trump hates them, but he's pseudo controlled.

It's a T.

protip: crucifix = cross with jesus on it. Otherwise it's just a cross.

Which means any one of our shitposts could be a vehicle to the brain of our next Hitler.

Shitpost responsibly, guys.

Because Christianity was co-opted a century ago by kikes rewriting the Bible wherein Christians started to recognize kikes as the Chosen People and the ultimate allies of Christians that are but a poor persecuted people in need of protection, support, and power.

This documentary explains it pretty well.
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

Checked.
Thanks man, I'd lost that link a while ago.

Holy fucking shit, Ivanka's just a beard.

Ares SCR. Learn to google. And it is a gimmick.

Does The Donald know his (((son in law))) is gay?

TRUMP IS PLAYING 1488D CHECKERS, YOU EXPECT HIM TO GO FULL GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW?? :^)

You're a day late Menachem.

I'm serious, does he?
Maybe that's why he was making that cringing face.

I've been seriously hoping that Ivanka had some aryan guy as a sperm donor

The Donald?

Whether it was intentional or not, there's now a cross in their Shoah book. And what are they going to do about it, white out the top member of that T?