Everything is coming into place

We are about the witness the biggest political curbstomp in American history. This video makes much more sense now.

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/5437024573001/?#sp=show-clips
archive.is/jmBE5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay?

Yes, niggers. It's time to bleed and die for Hilldawg.

I have no idea what the hell is going on kikereport freaking out rest of lügenpresse freaking as well….

4chan is back up plz go home

video.foxnews.com/v/5437024573001/?#sp=show-clips

Watch this part

Are you just ruminating and getting hyped up over recent happenings, user, or do you have inside info?

Oh yeah, History will be kinder, just like all the other shit that has been happening since the 60s.

I fucking can't stand Gowdy, this interview really shows what he is about too.

gah fuck off, we have to know to properly judge

When you drain a swamp you find many bottomfeeders dwelling in the muck.
When you drain a swamp it makes a mighty stink.
When you drain a swamp you find skeletons of crimes unknown to most in the public.

After watching Gowdy's statement last night on Faux I understand a bit more. I think Comey jumped on a grenade. If Lynch had been allowed to prosecute HillyBilly and crew she would have made damn sure all real evidence was destroyed andthey were found not-guilty and thus would be immune by virtue of double-jeapordy from any real future prosecution

so it might still exist somewhere and be used by someone? this seems to be the last shot at it.

I was skeptical of latest fbianon, but it does appear to be coming together.
What if he had proof of who was pulling the Clinton strings

Trips confirm: Blood coming.

Wait wait wait, you are trying to say that mr. Comey was fired to make every D and every cuckservative crave his testimony before Congress?
What is that, if not a huge, merciless trap?

I've been saying this the first time this video was posted. Lynch herself is truly fucked and knows it which is why she is coming out and making a fuss.

Kek has blessed this thread. The day of the rope approaches!

I think what he's alluding to is the same stuff as what FBIanon first talked about last year. Basically, the problem is that while Hilldog IS clearly guilty, it would set a precedent, and the problem is that everyone else in washington is probably guilty of the same corruption as Hilldog. So if they prosecute Hilldog, it could mean the entire system collapsing from the whole fucking swamp going to jail.

COMEY COMMITTED A CRIME!
archive.is/jmBE5
Under the law, Comey is required to immediately inform the Department of Justice of any attempt to obstruct justice by any person, even the President of the United States. Failure to do so would result in criminal charges against Comey. (18 USC 4 and 28 USC 1361) He would also, upon sufficient proof, lose his license to practice law.

>So, if Comey is an honest man,I've an uncle that knew him and says he is but, that isn't reliable he didn't recommend charges against Clinton because, that would mean handing over the entirety of the investigation's evidence to Lynch and the DOJ whom under Obongo would almost certainly destroy the evidence!?
I can only hope.

Exactly, this will justify granting him immunity.

except for the fact that there was no attempt to obstruct justice. this whole episode is just another of the death by a thousand cuts strategy the lugenpresse is employing. we have a memo that they dont have, which was read over the phone via an anonymous source via the new york times. the problem with the strategy is that while is hurts trump it also hardens his support. they're betting their reputation lasts longer than trump's, which isnt a safe bet given that they weren't able to drag hill over the line during the last election.

The bigger kick is that under law Comey could and would have reported Trump readily if the accusations of obstruction of justice were valid lest he face legal charges himself. As he hasn't yet it's safe to say he was more fired over his being hillary's little lapdog and to the democrats in general. If anything they should be terrified of him testifying since it wouldn't take much to flip him and he's more or less overseen covering up every fucked up thing politicians do these days.

Hell, give him immunity in exchange for full disclosure on what he did on their orders/threats/shekels and it'd be a purge.

Can these dc folks do something for the good of the country once their lives? It's not like prison would even be that bad for them but they are narcissists above all else. Muh reputation. Dirty rat finksrotted out wood.