"You can use that on the press"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

'Gen. Kelly tells Pres. Trump "you can use that on the press" after he's presented with ceremonial saber at Coast Guard Academy commencement.'

twitter.com/ABC/status/864910070190157824

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YhdNjzX4waA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is a 10,000 year old master swordsman after all.

top bantz

liberty digits confirm trump doesn't need a squad to cut down traitors

the memes, jack

he's gonna have to soon, these kikes are pissing me off

RIP AND TEAR

nice

Right

Wing

Sword

Squads

is he going to fucking coup?

Yes. Wait for the impeachment.

a coup negates which uses force and action Trumps impeachment by a body of faggots that are all words and hissy fits.

Remember when they Impeached Bill and it did fucking nothing? They don't have a sliver of the same scandal that Bill did.

I don't know user, your post number seems to disagree.

Long ago in a distant land, I, the Jew, the shapeshifting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil. But, a foolish twitter troll wielding a magic sword stepped forth to opposed me.

Checked.

Nice!

Hitler didn't take the guns though

He took them from the communists and jews.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
and now the fool wishes to stop the evil that is AKU

Started rewatching that recently, I'd forgotten how cool the simplified animation style is at times. The fight with Aku in ep1 especially.

OH SHIT, you just reminded me of something. I can see them TOTALLY settling for that. Even if some republicans in congress comprehend that they WILL be executed for treason if Trump is kicked out, the jews, I think, will still be fine with an impeachment in spirit ONLY. They'd be fine with a Bill Clinton situation where Trump stays in the White House but is politically "neutered". The press would have their standard field day, kikes and leftists around the country would be screaming about how "racism lost" or whatever.

Don't underestimate them. We don't win JUST by Trump staying in office. ANY amount of victory for them is as bad as a total victory.

Good point. I remember W.L. Pierce saying something to that effect in his radio broadcasts, regarding how they used the Lewinsky scandal to keep him in line.

Also, this whole thing is really coming to a head. We're in positive feedback loop mode. We're in a situation where we have two opposing groups and they CANNOT coexist peacefully within the government.

Trump needs to lock them all up (via the Seth Rich case) because if he doesn't, the deep state will continue escalating and try to impeach him.
The deep state needs to impeach Trump, because if they don't, Trump is going to going to lock them all up.

We have an unstoppable force colliding with an immovable object here. There can be no backing down from either side at this point. Either way, there's going to be a legit happening soon. Either in a good way, or a very bad way.

What did bill clinton ever do that was out of line of the will of the kikes?

Huh.

If they impeach him they'll kick off a civil war.

It doesn't matter if Trump does nothing wrong. They can concoct whatever narrative they want and run with it. When both parties oppose Trump and are backed by the same (((people))), they will make up whatever shit they want and push it on the normies. Don't be so naive to think that reality matters to these people

Yeah, but if they don't, he'll lock them all up. It's kill or be killed now. And kikes always accelerate.

They would have done that already if they thought they could get away with it.

I pray every day that they do this. If they even dare, the jewish press will finally have their lying mouths shut for them.

I didn't realize how badly I needed a mod of Rising to play as Trump.

Trump vs the pretender Armstrong.

The Russia/Impeachment shit was totally quiet for 5 weeks after the Syria strike, and now it is back. They push impeachment if Trump doesn't play ball with (((them))).

They've been banging the impeachment drums even before he got into office. They want him out and have no reason to stay their hand if they had a means to get rid of him. All this hysteria they have been steeped in would not exist since with each passing day they keep outing themselves as the full of shit trash heap they are. They have nothing.

So basically what you're saying is that after a few more days of this shit-onslaught, Trump will probably do something stupid again. Maybe he'll bomb that Syrian "crematorium" this time.

Filtered, but nice derail attempt nigger.

Don't you mean Future Barron vs King Shekel?

Its possible, all sorts of shit is up in the air at this point and we don't know what is happening behind the scenes. Next month will make or break Trump IMO.

If Trump's DoD is lying, then Trump is lying. The only reason you believe this didn't happen is because you want to believe it didn't happen.

Also, that's Mattis you dumbfuck.

I swear I've heard that music before
is it from one of the Ace Combat games by any chance

Where ones will fuels the fire, destiny can be seized and expanded upon!

CHECKED!

Cool, they're spying on him wherever he goes.

fucking drop everything, trump bombed an airfield a month ago!

Not a response.

Which discord group you in?

Top Kek is that picture of Trump with the katana real? inb4 hes secretly a weeaboo

That's the point

It was a prophecy!

It's shooped, it was originally a golf club.

AJU

BEHEAD THOSE THAT INSULT AMERICA!

He already knows what to use on the press

moar pls

There wont be a Trump based happening, he's a Shabbos you idiot.

Underrated post

Get a grip.

Most convincing controlled opposition in history. They should have called john kerry Hitler in that case.

What the FUCK?
SOme light hearted joke as he sits down by someone else, is somehow his BIG MISTAKE WHEN HE FORGETS THE MIC IS TURNED ON?
I assumed it would at least have SOME ground when it was blown up here in Norwegian media. Like, you could grasp somewhat to a straw and tangentially make 10 hens out of a feather. But this? Holy shit.

A new low from MSM - I didn't think they could sink deeper.

Good to see Kelly hasn't lost his sense of humor after losing his son.

Goddamn that feels n digits

Promise me user. The wait is infuriating. Damn pedos involved in Pizzagate need to hang

That's one super-bad-based motherfucker!

Reading that gives me the warm fuzzies

WE
WERE
KINGS

Yeah I think so, it is very much in the style of Ace Combat. You can hear a similar melody at around 2:40 in vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=YhdNjzX4waA

Can't embed because it was already posted somewhere.

Trump made anime real.

Fuggin kek

Thats a Marto, very valuable thanks to their gold and precious jewel inlays….sadly its a rat tang stainless blade, so even if you could get over how shitty and overdesigned it looks, it would never kill.

Now the beautiful saber presented in the OP is fully functional, last I checked.

Sounds like Camelot Castle probably knows the nose.

This man has murdered at least one person in a pistol duel during his youth.

Is there literally any reason to use a rat tang ever?

9 + 9 + 4 + 3 + 4 + 4 + 2 = 35
3 + 4 + 6 + 8 + 6 = 27
1 + 6 + 1 + 1 + 5 = 14
5 + 1 + 9 + 1 + 7 = 23

35 + 27 + 14 + 23 = 99

DUBS. Emperor Trump confirmed

pic related

Yes yes, well memed children. Grow the fuck up.

It's not murder if it's a duel.

I think the brainless yes-men are part of the shilling… its hard to know who is jewing who sometimes.
Last thing I want is to see kikes take control while everyone is licking boots and imagining 1488D underwater dreidle backgammon

sage

They even took the weapons of the Austrian people before the Anschluß. Sicher ist sicher.

????
It's an objective fact. Fucking dick sucking Trump faggots go back to T_D