Student who stabbed boyfriend may avoid jail as it would ‘damage her career’

Student who stabbed boyfriend may avoid jail as it would ‘damage her career’

Aspiring surgeon Lavinia Woodward admits attack but judge defers sentencing because of her ‘extraordinary’ talent

archive.fo/PXI3Z

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.
bbc.
bbc
oxfordtimes
heraldseries.
roadjustice
theargus.
you.38degrees
anjaliramkissoon.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IT"S THE BOYIMS FAULT

I knew a Woodward growing up. He became a pastor and probably gropes kids for a living now.

If at all possible and easy enough to warrant putting the effort in for a nobody, find out who this abusive boyfriend was. I bet we'll find this bitch was a coalburner.

old abusive boyfriend is code for crazy whore and it was real in her mind.

From the corpse or from Tinder? This crazy cunt isn't allowed near a dating web site, but she can cut into a man's chest.

meant to tag

What an incredible couple of sentences.

Oy vey, don't blame the boyim for that 3DPD's fault. They are innocent I tells ya

outlaw lawyer speak when?

That judge needs to be hung.

When you're a girl, all you have to to is flutter your eyelashes and lift your skirt and you can have anything from anyone ever.

Maybe (((something else)) is to blame for her getting a slap on the wrist

She sucked his cock!

Official sentence doesn't come in until 9/25

got bored looking at yet another bottle blond. here's Judge stuff:

dailymail. co.uk/news/article-3867336/Michael-Danaher-50-guilty-murdering-historian-book-dealer-Adrian-Greenwood.html

Murder = life in prison

bbc. com/news/uk-england-32486188

Rape = 18 years

bbc .com/news/uk-england-32486188

drowning baby = 3 years

oxfordtimes .co.uk/news/14764439.Sex_offender_handed_community_order_after_sexually_assaulting_teenager/

Sexually assaulting a 14 year old = community service

heraldseries. co.uk/news/hsabingdonnews/15179103.Former_RAF_serviceman_caught_with_indecent_images/

Possession of pizza = two years community service

Wat. The doublethink is astounding.

We need the memeteor to strike, and we need it to strike soon.

DENY THIS JUDGE'S NONSENSE AND REPENT

>>>/a/
>>>/r9k/

and somehow someone who does anything like that is fit to perform surgery, right?

why do they feel the need to justify a pussy pass?

roadjustice .org.uk/case-study/cyclist-dies-abingdon-collision-260214

Hitting someone with your car and killing them = community service

A shitskin in Sweden got 3 months for punching an old lady to death. Still makes my blood boil even if it was over a decade ago it happened.

theargus. co.uk/news/15281766.Rapist_may_never_be_freed_after_violent_attack/

Rape = two life sentances

and lastly: a petition to get him fired

you.38degrees .org.uk/petitions/remove-judge-ian-pringle

After reading all these old stories, this judge sees rape as a life sentence, drowning your baby as 3 years and aggravated assault as "LOL, drugs and old boyfriends. it's ok"

Talking about world class beta orbiter.

He didn't die you fucking morons. This case is retarded but at least learn to read.

Would you want Little Miss Stabby performing heart surgery on you?

It's because shes white, more than because shes female. Promise you. If it wasnt for white priviledge i would be in prison my entire life.

Fuck off, nigger.

What a revelation! Next you'll tell us the Filipinos have Filipino privilege in the Philippines!

Take a trip to Chicago slums, China, non-tourist trap Mexico, or South Africa and let us know how well your "white privilege" protects you there.

qt3.14 psycho cunt
bet she likes rough play

Or that the kids of the Johnson's have Johnson privilege in the house of the Johnson's, or that the kids of the Sanchez's have Sanchez privilege in the house of the Sanchez's.

What could possibly go wrong, you sexist racist pigs?! I challenge you to name even ONE thing!

She'd be happier staying at home and being a mother. Even when trying to perform surgery she can't keep her head out of the kitchen.

Women are a protected class, more at 10.

hanged

Well I never thought I'd say this about someone… let's damage her career for her

If you are so cucked you have a girl that she stabs you with a fucking knife, kill yourself.

How about a one-off rape performed by a drunk guy? Nope. Ruin him. Oh, but a woman stabbed a guy with no reason? Innocence personified.

No sympathy for the guy, rage at the system.

Would totally trust my life in her hands.

It's that time again Holla Forums
anjaliramkissoon.org/

You know what to do

Why are Brits such white knights? Almost as bad as swedes.

Report her to the Medical Register or something to deny her a job. She is a drug addict and will do it again.

she'll inevitably starting dating a shitskin and get culturally enriched via acid to the face

$50 says she gave yandere sex to the judge

How do you christers feel about this? I don't even bible but this feels like defilement. Who the fuck let's shit like this go on at a church collage? Are there any christian institutions of historical note in the west that are not completely fallen?

Anayway
What could go wrong?

I'd give her the dick but I'd want a priest on standby ready to do an exorcism

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A PUNISHMENT
GOD DAMN FUCKING WOMEN USING THE PUSSY CARD TO GET AWAY WITH SHIT

I'd give her the Detainment

I'd give her the Delousing agent.

All the good British died in the wars. It's all cucks running the show now. Not to imply that there weren't absolute cunt British in power before then.

this is how a nation dies, not with a bang but a pigging out as the elite destroy valuable institutions for being too inconvenient for their grandiosity

yet another but woman, case:

who hasn't
show me exacly this same conviction but with male

shes yummy, firecrotches have a tempet for sure

It's useful for explaining self-defense injuries.

looks like a complete cunt. Smug, punchable face

You are a tool of the jew. You are promoting white genocide.

t. nigger

stabbed her then-boyfriend in the leg after punching him in the face.
0/10 you'll never see a residency at this point.

You are a tool of Satan. You are promoting sin.

Not sure if you're cuckchan rapefugee or one of the resident jew-worshippers of /christian/, but sex is for the purpose of reproduction you filthy kike.

We don't worship the Synagogue of Satan, infidel.
You're smarter than I thought.
You bagans and fedoras have abysmally low birth rates. Repent!

>everyone that doesn't worship rabbi yeshua is either a worshipper of traditional European religions >implying following your white ancestors is bad or muh hat meme

So, you don't deny being an idolater or an atheist who probably won't reproduce?

And again, we don't worship Jews. We only worship God.

They were shit, even below the Orientals and Indians(dot).
That's not going to change the fact that none of you will reproduce unless you covert.
Jesus resurrected after defeating death by death; you clowns always miss that part.

Kill yourself kike.

To be honest I don't really care. Drugg addicts are going to be drugg addicts. It's rampant in society in every circle. You'd be surprised who takes that crap. Once you see it you can't really unsee it, such a decadent society that we live in.

How am I anti-white? I want you guys to reproduce. Jesus will help you.

Kill yourself kike.

LOL you're ignorant and paranoid. No woman will like you.

Thank you for once again outing yourself and continuing to bump your derailment. Kill yourself kike.

oof, those numbers

When have I said this? I called them what they are, the Synagogue of Satan.

This is a conspiracy theory not based on any fact. There are dozens of factors leading to Rome's decline.

Yes, idolatry is the root of all evil - worshiping the creature rather than the Creator.

Christianity is clearly superior to primitive bagan superstitions.

Fuck you England, you should be fucking ashamed.

Looks like someone is going to have to kill her now. If the justice system will not judge her, then the mob will have to.

muh "based" jew meme
muh jewish mythology

"christianity dindu nuffin"

"we don't worship jews, except this jew that we call god"

cuckoldry is the sword of judaism

I would make her my beady eyed anglo waifu qt.

>these heretical judaizers are the entirety of christendom go- guys

lovely

FTFY

Remember that Father Coughlin named the jew!

He looks like he's on opiates.

pleb

Look at this faggot. Also on topic why not spread this shit. Normalfags might do a double take at least over this shit if you don't go full retard and just come off like you can't believe it happened. Information dissemination goes over easier if you make it digestible for the retards

I wanna see those 2-D pupplies! Moar smug animu (.)(.) for me to fap to.

Cat gurl is qt.

I know most of you don't fuck but this is classic

Standard save a ho white knight b8.

Not to mention how many Catholic countries expelled the parasytes in the past.

That was then though and this is now though; get your shit together roman catholics.

UK has probably one of the worst legal systems in the western world. Judges can pretty much do what they want. At this point they may be better off with sharia law.

But you're also mentally retarded, that's why you shag it up with incestuous ape people and fail at every task you are given.

modsmodsmodsmodsmodssss

Imagine the liberal outrage if was a male

matriarchal notions are one of the greatest dangers to the white race, if you are white knighting these mutt bitches kill yourself with a power drill

As a surgeon you don't have to act responsibly.
t. Autistic judge

Fixed.

So, how many of you would want this "surgeon" anywhere near you with a knife in her hands?

This the face of someone who has never had a difficult day in her life. And apparently now the legal system is actively making sure that it stays that way, despite her despicable actions.

I hope she dies in a doorway of a kike coke house like that other bitch doctor in NY.

Well naturally getting convicted for a violent crime may damage your career that's why you don't fucking commit them hard reset of society when

Realistically speaking, is there anything that can be done about this? This is injustice, plain and simple.

Definitely not–go back to sleep.

I'd sooner perform heart surgery on myself before allowing this thing anywhere near me…

This

Checked for truth.

This cunt CANNOT get away with this.

Jesus fucking Christ, the PUSSY PASS strikes again

FTFY

Enjoy your socialized healthcare, fuckers.

Is she at least getting fined for the drugs?

Some of us just weren't made for these psychotic times

That's a really bad position to be in. If you hit back you'll go to jail (good luck proving she didn't hit you in self-defence). If you manage not to defend yourself, who knows what damage she may do.
I know a guy who was glassed by a dyke who was mad at him and his gf for existing, and he just walked away bleeding to avoid jail time. But that must take a lot of self-control.

fuck me he is 67, jailing him would cost a fortune in denture cleaners alone.

She only continue to get worse, like a nigger given a 10,000th chance.

That fucking smug "I can get away with all kinds of crazy shit because I'm hot and smart" look on her face.

It was PROBABLY because the "stabbing" wasn't that severe and the boyfriend didn't feel like it was either.

This feels like a hysteria thread.

If it meant she would touch me I'd let her stab me.

Set me free..because muh vagina m'lud.

Coloboma in her right eye, on the left?

Kek. I'm glad grandad didn't live long enough to see this shit.

I didn't post any of those images. Glitch?

That made me sad. We truly are in hell, arent we?

To be honest she looks like the type who enjoys being hard slapped in the face while being pounded in the ass violently.
Imagine those cheeks getting red after a hard slap…

Agree. The idea of choking and slapping her makes me rock hard.

May I have the archive please?

FUCKING END IT ALL

Hell, as originally conceived, was just a word or idea used to describe the type of world that would be created if people strayed too far from the teachings in the Bible.
So yes we are indeed in Hell in the realest sense of the word. It doesn't get any more real than this.

Looks like it. She got off because she has connections.

That poor, poor, woman.

She touched the drug so no pity for her.

It wasn't like she used a real knife, was only a bread knife from what I read. I'm biased on this and I don't care because the look in her eye says she'll suck your prick until you are dry and then massage your balls. For the greater good on man and to help make blowjobs great again, she should not be in jail. Stare Decisis.

You faggots really want her in jail? Unless I'm presented with evidence she is a coal burner, even if she were murdering people at random, she should be able to go free. She's cute as fuck, she's smart, and I'm gonna bet while she fucks she makes noises that would embarrass a jungle animals. No, no jail for her.

She used the drug so her mind is likely messed up and she will endanger the patient life in the future. I really hope the medical agency deny her a career.

cool do you donate to her patreon too? :)

mate, she is fucking gorgeous, 10/10 I know I'm on a message board board for NEET and so hard to believe, but I've had good pieces of ass and she is one. There's "ole miss cheerleader cute" and then there's "beautiful." She's the latter.

I don't even know what a "patreon" is. Not everyone on here is NEET my friend, some of us are just very, very anti-social but still manage to get up when the alarm hits 5:30 and head to the gym and act normal for the day and actually have girlfriends.

If you knew that, you'd know that pretty girls with character (let alone smart ones) can get away with a lot more than other girls. It doesn't mean "stalk her like a psychotic," it means recognizes that she's cute and of a rare type, esp from fucking the UK…

Calm down, Elliot Rodger.

Yes she is pretty but you do not want to be operated by a surgeon who is a drug addict. Seriously you don't want to go under her hand holding a butter knife to fix your broken heart.

Translation: "I've never had a piece of ass in my life, and I'm also a half-breed, so I'm going to try to project my own insecurities and shame over my virginity at 25 onto you."
That about right?

This isn't a "pretty girl with character." This is a drug-addicted psycho slut who meets guys on fucking Tinder and ended up stabbing one and throwing a bunch of shit at the guy–but hey, she has a face that isn't entirely hideous so we should pretend she isn't just human garbage lucky enough to be born into money.

You must be as thirsty as it gets if you'd defend this.

are you guys trolling each other?

Here's you problem. The whole Christianity is Jew-ran and owned. Christianity must die.

jesus fucking christ i'd get stabbed to tap that

I would tbh.

looks kinda like a trany…

White knighting beta cuck. Pathetic

Looks like she had all of the joy raped out of her as a child. Poor thing.

Her twitter is inactive since 2015 :'(
I want her to be my penfriend :'(

Virgin faggot detected.

Her punishment should be to be my sex slave for 10 years.

r9k virgin faggot detected who doesn't know a wild fuck when he sees one. So, what would you have happen? Take away her career (when she came in #1 out of her entire class in medicine? At fucking Christchurch, Oxford?) AS it is, because she's White and cute, she's having her fucking name dragged through the mud and she'll never get this off her record, and for what? Some faggot sperged out because she had a bread knife?

She's a girl. It was a fucking BUTTER KNIFE. IF he was any part of a fucking man, he'd have held down wrists and would have had the best fuck of his pathetic little life.

She was top of her medical school in heart surgery. Meaning she beat out the top of the 1.2 billion Indians, the 1.6 billion chinks along with to run his mouth she wouldn't be on every fucking front page.
Now, since she is White and pretty and since the bumbling judge backed up the "The Times On Sunday" and its "White Privilege Narrative"bulllshit, the Jews there push on the weekend, she'll never be able to work in medicine now, which is a shame.
There are about 500k uni students in the UK,~35% of them are paki, another 20% chink, jap or greasy, leering KIKE. If she were really high on fucking gear nonstop, how the fuck could she have finished #1?

This girl is literally among the top 20 minds the UK produced in her age group (and she's White!) you you retard R9k
supreme gentleman" want to screw her over because of a fucking BREAD Knife? NIgger, please. In honesty, we know it's bc she's never have fucked YOU, you wretched, pudgy swine?

And NO, this isn't "White Knighting." It's called "trying to preserve the best genes if my race, both in terms of looks and IQ. AS Dr.. Pierce would say, "only the resentful losers, the kind oif people attracted to jewish communism who would see in that cancerous doctrine a way to FORCE her to fuck them ( assuming the Jews didn't take her first. Which they would have). See "Gulag Archipelago" and how the Jew Trustees would make the new women arrivals stand naked infant of them as whet picked which one(s) (it was not uncommon for these likes to haver harems). Especially. memorable is the story of the old Jew hunchback store clerk Yitzak Blumenfeld, who set his eyes pn a tall, crimson-lipped, 1st LT with long black sir who had beeb awarded several decorations as a sniper. This Jew (with the help of his tribe) shorted her rations, sent her out on heavy general work, until finally one night the tall, beautiful Popular went eight head bowed to the storeroom of this hunchbacked repulsive kike. And thus we see communism for what it really was– the replacement of the Christian, landed gentry who at least talk somewhere decent care of their serfs (and who had no reason to steal from themselves and their own estate) with a system whereby Jews took turns running an "inherited"state" also were engaged in every spare moment in plunder and using the labour of their slaves or taking advantage of them sexually. I've degassed, but still a good lesson for you r9k plebs who will never read Solzhenitsyn on your own.

Actually, I think I might start a patreon account for her assuming one can do so anonymously so I don't seem like a pathetic fuck trying to get in her pants..

postscript– the only way this entire thing changes is if we find out she was a mud shark–odds of which are between 0 and ,oooo1 since the Jews haven't already printed it as an excuse for her behavior.

Stopped reading there.

this made me kek

postscript-
my spelling and formatting is fucking half-arsed as I have a major problem with my linux and need to reinstall. You R9k motherfuckers will still learn more from my writing– half assed as it may be in terms of formatting and some spelling– them you have EVER learned in your little "supreme gentleman" circle jerk.

So, yes, perl cast before swine, even if the pearl is slightly damaged– is still far better than your usual feed or swill. Consume it wisely.

All you have shown is that even the very best of Western females are severely defective. Moderately amusing trolling aside, of course.

She is a drug addict so it's not a good idea for her to operate on the people with her broken mind. Do you want the drug addicted surgeon to operate on you? I bet not.

You do know what a "bread knife" is, correct? With a rounded edge used for spreading better/jam on crumpets?

If I could chose–assuming I could have a western make operate on me– I'd take her over paki, chink, etc.. Neighbor is a doctor as we talk about Chink doctors, and especially surgeons frequently. One of the reasons he slant-eyed love gambling so much. They believe that if fortune has already shit on you, it's not incumbent upon them to work hard to save you

user, are you the lawyer of prosector in the case? That is, are you privy to documents other than what has been smeared across tabloids? If not, why don't you shut your fucking mouth. "Oi vey! what a way to sell papers! Wealthy, attractive, mother has a house in Italy, #1 (!!!) in medicine in christ's Church Oxford beating out the pakis, chinks, and all the other 3rd world yellow and brown mud! And, oi vey, she MUST have got off do to her WHITE PRIVILEGE goy! quick, stir up the niggers and the White rabble to get her kicked out of uni!"

Does that about sum up your thought process Hymie??? You demonic Jew swine? I hope your mother dies on an operating table as a paki absolutely bothers would what have been an easy procedure for her….

I rather to have an stable white lady to operate on me than an deranged drug addict. No drug addicts should be allowed to operate. No drug, No medical license. There are already female white surgeons working in the medical industries and hospitals so not a problem to replace her.

These are the kinds of judges I can't wait to light up on pyres come the civil breakdown.

I keep seeing dumb niggers talking about a bread knife being the same as a butter knife. In the US a bread knife is usually like 10 or 12 inches long, serrated and quite sharp, meant for slicing a loaf of bread.

Pic related for you white knighting mongrels.

user, you still miss the larger point or don't understand society. She's cute, smart, probably interesting, and I'm sure she's a wild fuck. And yes, if I ever ended up having rough sex with her and she decided to knife me, so be it and I'd want her let off.

And don't give me "muh White knight" because fuck, she isn't here and I'm not "defending" her. I'd admitting, a very pretty, smart girl with a face like that and a body like hat is worth more than other people.

For fuck's sake, in Austria they let off a paki scumbag pedo rapist for a "sexual emergency." She already comes from money and she'll probably marry big shekels anyway. Until you've been with a girl who's a TRUE "wild fuck" and likes to have her gas turned off (I don't know this for a fact, I'm guessing she looking like type) you won't understand it.

ONLY thing that could change my mind is if I were to find out she's a coal burner. Then she should get a sentence of hanging and I'd tie the noose myself. But some drunken/coked up bullshit with a knife. So long as it wasn't with a nigger. She deserves to go free.

Jesus, look how perfect she is. There is no way in hell she's completely English. She's..everything about her is perfect. And girls like that, who are smart and so "assertive" in real life and smart, are always submissive in bed.

The UK gets a girl who looks like that.maybe once ever 200 years. Fucking judge didn't have to give his extemporaneous speech about what she COULD have gotten, he knew the media parasites would be all over the case.

Now she'll have to leave the UK anyway. Fcking shame.

This isn't just autism. This is advanced autism.

She didn't kill anyone, you brainless scumbag. I think I'll take my "autism" over your 2nd grade "special school" nigger reading level.

She tried to murder someone user, why should she or anyone else get off for being too incompetent get the job done? Because she's pretty and may get a good job? How many murders/attempts does a pretty face entitle one to by those standards? How many free kills do you get for joining which trades?

You really are some sort of moron, aren't you?

You've got nearly a tenth of the posts in this thread, constantly sperging about how a girl who's cute shouldn't be held accountable for her actions. If you take the time to look, there are plenty of girls as, or more attractive than this square-headed bitch who haven't also committed a major crime. Hell, I see them walking around my Uni campus daily.

Pretend as much as you want; You're a white-knighting spastic who really needs to understand that she isn't going to magically appear in your bedroom because you defend her on the internet. She should go to prison and that should be the end of it.

TL;DR: Stop being so fucking thirsty Jesus Christ.

12/183-10%? I learn new things from you constantly! Know what, I think no one else save YOU should post, since you are clearly a master of so many subjects…

AN ILLEGAL WEAPON IN ENGLAND

You ought to be a politician. I stated "Almost", and not a hard figure. Primarily as a way to mock you. Being disingenuous and pretending you don't know this isn't going to win you any arguments. You're not going to deflect criticism that easily, by the way ;)

You've also failed to make even a single salient point in your post, Well done. You remain not only a white-knighting faggot, but one who can't even defend himself.

Behold, the beta cuck in all his glory. She still hasn't and will never fuck you.

You would hook up with her if you could. -)

Nope, Sweden got nuffin on any of the English-speaking countries.

At least you are honest!

Kill yourselves.

Pick one, Britbongs!

She stabbed him in the LEG with a BREAD KNIFE. She's a violent cunt but you can't in any way accuse her of intending serious harm. This was a temper tantrum thrown by a child's mind in a grown up body. She is unfit to be a surgeon or anything of that nature, clearly, so the judge made a huge mistake by letting her get away with a slap on the wrist. But let's not exaggerate. She's not a menace to society, she's likely not going to intentionally fuck up in her profession either. But her tendency to emotional overreactions makes me think she will probably make mistakes as a doctor due to being in emotional stress. She won't intentionally fuck anyone up but she may very well cause someone's death unintentionally and that's on the judge now.

Knives meant for cutting bread often have a sharp tip.

What we need is to open the gates of Hell and pour darkness over this world.

Cuck.

Well, thank God we were saved by the national god of Israel who incarnated as a Jew! Whatever would we do without mighty יהוה‎‎?

Tell me: what's the Christian stance on race-mixing again? Is it ok to be ideologically opposed to it as a Christian? Don't you lie now; the god of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is watching you!

I congratulate you on your committed trolling. I'd say that you put in on too thick at the end, but I think it stayed within the bounds of credibility and was all the more infuriating because of it.

> my spelling and formatting is fucking half-arsed as I have a major problem with my linux and need to reinstall.
Ok, that was a bit too much.

The eyes of a killer.

so fucking gay

obviously she doesn't deserve jail for that but if you let her off 100% and say "youre too cute, smart and rich to jail" what kind of retarded message are you sending here?

Take a closer look user. She's objectively shit, her eyes are too far apart, her browline is too far protruded and she has a lantern jaw.
Also she has the eyes of a maniac. Never put your dick in crazy

Inevitable.
She was already sentenced to a lifetime on tinder.

In USA, a bread knife and a butter knife are different things.

wew