Guess who is behind the chesscuck meme, lads!

Trump Isn’t Playing 8-D Chess
The president’s character flaws are getting in the way of his agenda.
May 17, 2017 4:00 AM, by Ben Shapiro

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/447698/trump-character-flaws-insecurity-arrogance-harm-agenda
archive.is/XkDEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Ben Shapiro is the editor in chief of the Daily Wire. (and did hee mention hee went too Harvid? and that hees jooish?)

Source:
nationalreview.com/article/447698/trump-character-flaws-insecurity-arrogance-harm-agenda
Archive:
archive.is/XkDEo

(2/2)

What's with the sage, user?
Don't want others to see this?

Wew

The only interaction with labels we should be having is associate everything with hitler and white nationalism so they become useless as thoughtkiller tropes.

sage in all fields always

If kikes suddenly start saying the holocaust isn't real, would you believe it happened?

Wow, that false-equivalency really made me think.

I would begin questioning their motives. They play the holocaust card to prevent Jews from assimilating and to collect money. We can only assume they play the shoah card the most around their children to keep them in perpetual fear goyim.

Stay away from the goyim Sarah/Mordi! They are all anti semitic bastids out to get us!

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Refugee detected.

KYS.

That's the whole fucking point, you fags.
Kikes like Shapiro are the ones pushing this meme.

Holy ass get off this website.

As usual, the eternal kike, they're naming themselves on a downright granular level at this point.

Ah the schadenfreude

Nah bitch, you're a refugee. We've had years to rename our meme catalogs.

Get lamped, kike.

It's so fucking obvious that you're not from here that's it's laughable.
Any user with 2 fucking sense would only have to look at the sticky archives to see that I'm right but you're not from around here, are you?

Oh no lads! The kike knows, our cover is blown! We need to move to Hollaforums at once!

Scott Adams. Scott Adams started it.