CIA knockoff of the Reichsaucer!

WE WERE RIGHT
google.com/patents/US20030209637
archive.fo/Ek0ID
google.mv/patents/US20060145019
archive.fo/5sc0F

ON THE BRIHT SIDE we can do better!
Note that both patents are by the same guy!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/heTgq
google.mv/patents/US20040164824
google.mv/patents/US20060144035
google.mv/patents/US20040200925
google.mv/patents/US20060180473
google.mv/patents/US20030209636https://www.google.mv/patents/US20060070371
google.mv/patents/US20040102810
llnl.gov/
patents.justia.com/patent/20030197093
archive.fo/Mp32s
disqus.com/by/johnstclair/
youtube.com/watch?v=G1wjhDI4XQE
youtube.com/watch?v=aCYpT1f_qgA
youtube.com/watch?v=L2W9n7W0RvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jSIF60giF_s
youtube.com/watch?v=mxbxwHNLB7s
appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&u=/netahtml/PTO/search-adv.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&d=PG01&p=1&S1=20060072226
beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2010/09/wormhole-generator-teleportation-500-extraterrestrial-civilizations-how-to-walk-through-walls-and-remote-viewing-182569.html
google.mv/patents/US20060145019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm reminded of an user in a /fringe/ thread 2-3 years ago who tried to build and document the making of his own vril flieger/ufo only to get shut down by undisclosed alphabets. He deleted his threads before I could save the info. He had some pretty solid device and ideas, as far as I recall. Used Viktor Schauberger's ideas, as far as I can recall.

I always hoped to try my hand at some of Schauberger's ideas at some point.

Well, obviously. We're Holla Forums, after all.

Guess it's time to haul the anchor on
Maybe trump will finally declassify antarctica! not holding my breath. Holla Forums will have better tech!

Sounds neat and should be easy to replicate, right?

Also thread from tonight:

Speaking of Antartica has there been any new information on why so many 'vip's were traveling there over the past 2 years and what exactly was going on at that massive dig site?

This

So… It is truly within the realm of possibility that not only did the nsdap retreat to a moonbase but… they could have fucking colonized another planet?

There's a live thread right now on /fringe/ about reich saucers, check it out, it's on the catalog.
If i remember (((they))) tried to shut down that one too by spamming, but failed.

Hi, Rabbi. Good to see you're sliding threads. How's the sliding going? That's good. Mazel tov.

Here's proof.

archive.fo/heTgq

Cool. Thanks, user.

I fucking hate when 4cuck goes down. You faggots dont know a fucking thing.

UFO shit confirmed. Meanwhile, ignore Nazi Antarctica theory goys. It's just baseless conjecture meant to make us all look "crazy".

U.S. stronk
U.S. discovered anti-gravity all on their own
U.S. of A was helped by positive ET's that helped destroy ebil Nazi's working with bad ET's.

Buh-leeve

Rolling for Hitler's return!

Daily reminder that "Nazi UFO technology" is a disinformation psyop. There is zero credible evidence.

Impolite sage. Thread hidden.

The US government didn't have UFOs until they reverse engineered the Roswell crash technology.

Checked for truth.

Just like zero credible evidence of the TR-3B. It doesn't exist.

This also explains why trump railroaded that saudi arms deal through so fast! THE WEAPONS ARE OBSOLETE! Saudis BTFO! Outjewed the jew!
Hitler comes! THE KALKI IS COMING! It's all real! Alderbon!!!!!

google.mv/patents/US20040164824
google.mv/patents/US20060144035
google.mv/patents/US20040200925
google.mv/patents/US20060180473
google.mv/patents/US20030209636https://www.google.mv/patents/US20060070371
google.mv/patents/US20040102810

He knows too much :-D:-D:-D

Ah-hahahahaha! I always knew deep within my Aryan soul! I have dreamed of it all! SIEG HIEL! The Reich is returning to us soon! Aldebaron is 68lightyears away! They've been coming! The KALI YUGA IS OVER!

I had better practice my Roman salute.

This U-Boat map to get into the inner earth is a fake too, right?

What the fuck is up with you /fringe/fags and magnets? I would suggest taking 2nd semester college physics before trying to invent warp drives. Build the apparatus and demonstrate that it works, and I'll believe you - should be trivial. But looks like the usual "magnets: how do they work" episode by a bunch of """intuitive reasoners""" aka failed precalc.

So sage for shit thread.

Need archive or proof.

Isn't that the same thing some people were filming in the sky. I know i've seen those on Youtube.

It is Illuminati tortilla flying chip !

/fringe/ is garbage thanks to commie mod.
That said, I must point out something significant! This US design requires thrusters! This means that they are STILL behind the reich technologically, as the Reich's designs utilized the gravity drive it's self for propulsion! Further, note that this design does not cause visual blurring and bending of light around it, unlike the Reich's craft. Next, it was claimed to have been "reverse engineered" which goes on to prove that this is a primitive copycat. Oh what a glorious day, to think, I woke up in such a poor mood. Praose Kek, Praise Hitler, SIEG HIEL! I believe again!
Also, praise the mods. Without them, this place would have been overrun by shills and halfchanners ages ago. I love you all!

It's not an intentional slide thread, but you're still fucking retarded OP. I'm reading through the patent right now and it seems just as stupid as the quote in
I'm currently pondering actually picking holes in the guy's math just to shut you /fringe/tards up.

Checked mein dude.
HITLER WILL RETURN

They are either paid agents or professional retards peddling their bullshit. It's flat earth/CERN is hellgate all over again from last year or two ago. If you want to waste your time by proving their math wrong, then make sure to screencap your efforts for posterity but don't be surprised when they keep peddling bullshit. It's a known jewish tactic to associate opposition with retarded theories so that anyone looking up the movement will see the bullshit layer and never go deeper.

Read the pattents you blackpilled fuck.

Heil'd!

Heil'd! One can hope.

Fuggg. These dubs for Hitler's return are mounting.

This John Quincy St. Clair fellow deserves some looking in to.

Looking now, seems absolutely as wacko as Tesla was.
More importantly, LIVERMORE LABORATORIES! This is the lab that built the thing, AND most of the USA nuclear arsenal if I'm reading things correctly.
llnl.gov/

until we can make wormholes then we're not getting anywhere.

Ahhh, user… here ya go. patents.justia.com/patent/20030197093 same guy.

If you have a better suggestion on how to travel from one place to another quickly then by all means do tell but otherwise antigravity would just be slowing us down.

Thanks.

archive.fo/Mp32s another source for patent.

Ok, requesting some help here. What the flying fuck is "hyperspace energy"? If this inventor wasn't tied to Livermore labs and DARPA I'd be throwing this away.

Do it.

disqus.com/by/johnstclair/ Maybe this is something worth reading?

The game is changing as we watch world and politic events unfold.
youtube.com/watch?v=G1wjhDI4XQE
youtube.com/watch?v=aCYpT1f_qgA
youtube.com/watch?v=L2W9n7W0RvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jSIF60giF_s
youtube.com/watch?v=mxbxwHNLB7s

2055?

no such thing. electromagnetic propulsion disproves gravity for one thing. this is all smoke and mirrors to continue the "globalist" lie that space is real - it aint. space is fake, nasa lies, earth is flat.

Did anyone catch what his twitter was?

Two separate, but electrically connected, toroidal coils of differing radii, carry magnetic flux in opposite directions about their common centerline. According to Maxwell's equation, this produces bucking electric fields along said centerline. Because the two solenoids have different radii, the parallel spring constant of both coils is negative. The negative mass together with the negative spring constant produce a real resonant frequency which can distort the spacetime curvature due to the creation of powerful spikes of negative mass. This phenomenon, similar to the common electrical thunderstorm, opens up a wormhole into hyperspace through which low-density hyperspace energy can enter into our dimension

Like this apparently

Did anyone ever find out who the heck that guy was? Sage 4 off topic.

He is one of the immortals. You're not going to be able to find his information.

sooner

Yeah this. Please. FML this is probably just disinfo, the "inventor" is looking insane even to me at this point. Also, I'd genuinely prefer this to be bullshit and that the USGovernment doesn't have this tech. I want it for myself and for the reich.

I dont know, this guy seems pretty much insane.
"Ebola Treatment Description
Energy medicine can cure viral, bacterial and fungal infections at a distance in about a minute. This technique requires a witness frequency such as a picture of the infected person that is sent to some clinic in the States by email. I used this to cure a man 5,000 miles away of MS and he is still healthy. In my case, I just used his written email. It could be done just by talking on the telephone with patient.
A second technique uses information and electromagnetic radiation such as a red laser pointer. In Africa, the healer and patient would be in ajoining rooms to keep them separated. Between the two rooms would be an opening covered by a sealed plastic sheet to fit the patient's left arm.
Energy Medicine requires that the healer have sufficient chi energy to perform the healing technique. To this end, I invented tha Chi Energy Amplifier to boost the human energy field. It operates at a frequency between space and hyperspace known as the merging of two worlds line. At this frequency, hyperspace energy (chi) comes into the device and boosts the human chi. After every so-many patients healed, the healer would recharge using this device."

Its incredibly on topic. The Road to Roota theory creator Bix Weir often mentions how the manipulation of the monetary system has been used to fund the secret space program.

Damn, id love to hear more of him speak. Passionate guy.
(checked)
Neato, This field is all news to me for the most part. Thanks for a tail to chase.

Yeah, he seems crazy… for fuck's sake. facebook.com/JohnQuincyStClair
and
appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&u=/netahtml/PTO/search-adv.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&d=PG01&p=1&S1=20060072226
Just how fucking easy is it to get a patent these days? I'm giving this ten minutes til I apologise to the mods and say false alarm.

Hitler is still returning though.

checks out

So this looks like disinfo or crazy rich person… You can pretty much just buy pattents if you're willing to throw $15,000 at it.

His twitter is @kantbot2000. It seems he has deleted all of his tweets within the past few months however. He does have a medium however under the same name.

It's going to be interesting to see whether Musk manages to tunnel to the core and drop a nuke down the hyperloop tube before one of us discovers the secrets of space travel lie within in our own minds and faith in the divine creator.

Or something like that my niggers.

Well, these patents are fucking bullshit and now I'm pissed. This is disinfo to discredit project Aurora. Let's troll this motherfucker until he reacts! We deserve lulz! Also, this thread is now page 1 when searching "hyperspace energy".

Yeah, a patent is just a law thing, they dont test if it phisycally works.

beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2010/09/wormhole-generator-teleportation-500-extraterrestrial-civilizations-how-to-walk-through-walls-and-remote-viewing-182569.html

MY SPIRIT WILL RISE FROM THE GRAVE AND THE WORLD WILL SEE I WAS RIGHT

At least Hitler is coming… something good came of this thread.
I think we need to reform the patent system now.

Is this the same technology as the TR3-B crafts that Edgar Fouche talks about? Maybe similar principles were borrowed for the concept.

Yeah, though I'm confident that the patents in the first post were bullshit at this point. I jumped the fun because I read an article referencing a mercury drive and they linked the fucking patents as if they were related.

I saw the fabled "triangle of lights moving in impossible ways" over my own house a couple years ago. I thought it was a B2 flying at night, but first off it was an equilateral triangle, and then it stopped in midair and reversed without turning.

Also, why the fuck would a B2 be illuminated, and be flying what couldn't have been more than two miles up?

They're going to fake an alien invasion the press has been pushing the idea of extraterrestrial life even the Vatican for years

you dont even need evidence or proof to know that this is the type of Holla Forums meme that will turn out to be 100% correct

/thread

Please expand on this. Need images.

No they're not. They've already lied to us for over half a century to cover up that the Reich is alive under antarctica. Nobody would believe the alien invasion narrative at this point.

Wtf

I just bought Edgar Fouche's book Alien rapture… now I'm seeing that maybe he's full of shit… thoughts?

>google.mv/patents/US20060145019

Its a novel? Whats there to say. Its supposed to be full of shit its speculative fiction.

I am gonna post a bunch of pics to get the creative juices flowing

And….of course the thread gets anchored.

T.T. Brown proved that a highly charged disc in a vacuum reduces weight.
He also discovered highly charged capacitors exert force.

Pic related is a model he had on his desk.
He was USAF and everything he did after 50s was black.

Friends have seen OP pic related flying around a few times, TR-3B or whatever you want to call it.

I, the OP, sang Anchor's Away to the mods when I found out the data from my first post was flawed.

CHECKED

checked and kek'd, dubs checking quads. All digits must be found!

rollin for 9999999 being ==KEK APPROVED==

I saw one with my own eyes, late 90's. That's actually what sent me down the redpill path, looking into UFOs/aliens, then conspiracy theories, then Hitler

you're 57,439 off there, newfag