(((Congressman))) publicly calls for Trump impeachment

(((Congressman))) publicly calls for Trump impeachment

This is the type of stuff that happens before the hammer drops. When you see our enemy so afraid and lashing out all it does is bring everyone together. Those people who were off the Trump train thinking he was a zionist shill are having second thoughts now. You have to ask yourself if Romney was president would they be fighting him this hard.

archive.is/L82Xy

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/repalgreen?lang=en
txdirectory.com/online/person/?id=24913
thehill.com/homenews/house/333803-first-republican-raises-impeachment-for-trump
archive.is/gft9E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession
youtube.com/watch?v=HuGIgf-ICHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/repalgreen?lang=en
txdirectory.com/online/person/?id=24913

Room 2347 Rayburn HOB
Washington, DC 20515
Capitol Phone: (202) 225-7508
(202) 225-2947
District Map
Website
[email protected]/* */

Houston
3003 So. Loop West, Suite 460
Houston, TX 77054
(713) 383-9234
(713) 383-9202

Dig into this kike's family. Destroy every single relation. Let none be spared our wrath.

Those are some sexy addresses in that pastebin.

It's just some no-name nigger from the most pozzed city in Texas getting his 15 minutes of fame. I'm sure he'll find a way to fuck up and embarrass himself.

Republican Justin Amash is dipping his toes into the impeachment pool.

thehill.com/homenews/house/333803-first-republican-raises-impeachment-for-trump

sigh, this is what happens when you let shitskins in

You're probably right. We should do nothing.

He looks like Mac in blackface.

When all of this is over I bet the biggest child fuckers were the ones who cried the loudest about Trump.

Attempting to impeach the Chief Executive of your nation based on flimsy partisan rumors isn't embarrassing? What year is it?

Beyond that. Most of the niggers in congress can barely formulate a sentence.

Guessing it's the Dearborn area. I wonder how enclaves like that will fare when the welfare and immigration spigots get turned off.

supposedly he's Eastern Orthodox, but, as proven by this latest stunt, they're all the same semite scum.
He's still assmad about the immigration EO's

Good God, what neolithic cave did this creature crawl out of

Just kill him.

Is The Happening of Happenings about to begin? Will it finally be here?

Reminder if Trump gets impeached we get Mike "Deus Volt" Pence as President of the US of A.
It's a win win scenario imo.

memes aside, Pence is just a Yes Man. He's not going to fight ZOG the way Trump does.

This sand nigger Billy Mays isn't going to get anything done, just like the rest of the crying kikes.

THIS. This is why a muslim immigration ban needs to be put in place.

True, I'm honestly surprised that liberals want Trump impeached & Mike Pence to be president so bad. It's as if they don't realise they'd be putting in power the antithesis of all they desire, like they lack the capability to think ahead.

I honestly think Mike Pence was only picked as VP to create fear of Trump being impeached for fear of what Mike Pence would do as President.

I, too, save pictures this way at times

Why did (((they))) fight every Trump pick except for Pence Mattis and McMaster?

Hes one of them.

Nice to see you're still hanging out with us after your boss got fired

Planet of apes anyone ?

Yes he does.

I keep on laughing at this.

Rush is savaging the Never Trumpers in Congress

Blow your brains out, faggot. All traitors must be killed.

I'm starting to think posts like are shills trying to prevent the inevitable. Look at our suicide rates - why are we killing ourselves instead of changing the world?

Because kike demoralization WORKS if you're not redpilled.

We are changing the world.

bump

underrated picture

HANG THE TRAITOR

I'm not going to jump back on the train until I see some prominent people in handcuffs.

this virtue signaling bullshit has got to stop

they are, of course, already screaming that they would find something to impeach him over as well. our narrative here is simple. it is obvious that our two sides do not want to live together, so let's stop pretending that we must. the only reason war has not come sooner is because we keep cucking to their hostility for the sake of peace. All that has gotten us is a less white nation and a stripping away of our values and culture. Fuck them. Line in the sand time. And fuck a war that leaves millions of dead whites in its wake. Just kill all the kikes and watch the problems magically stop being problems overnight as if by magic.

Is this the same Al Green that was only elected because people were so retarded they thought the singer Al Green was running?

His wikipedia page says he's a christian and says nothing about his ethnicity. Is he a crypto-kike?

If you're going to go and do something like this, don't be a retard and announce your intentions or plan it here. That way if you fuck something up and get caught, you don't put everyone else in the shit. And also decrease your chances of being caught to begin with, since every alphabet soup out there is monitoring this place.

So yes, I have always called and will always post FBI pepes at anyone directly suggesting some specific act of violence.

well what do ya know, filtered a shill in a different thread and now the guy calling for murder is gone

watch your backs anons

I don't wanna reveal who my source for this is Holla Forums(so I'm not found out), but supposedly, this Friday, liberals are planning to impeach Donald J. Trump and replace him with senator Hatch, pic related
also, they're supposedly gonna have arrest warrants out for Trump, Pence, and also, Paul Ryan; think its because >muh russia but I'm not so sure at the moment
presumably its a plot by Jared Kushner; perhaps Holla Forums should look into connections between Kushner and Hatch

That as a hoax, even fucking CNN called it out

archive.is/gft9E

Yes because the GOP controlled House will bring impeachment against Pence and then Ryan to get to Hatch. Ya Ryan is going to go after HIMSELF.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession

This is almost as retarded as those who think Hillery can still become president if Trump is impeached.

oh good
i guess that mostly unimportant person was wrong after all

Exactly like you were programmed to do.

Reminds me of..
youtube.com/watch?v=HuGIgf-ICHM

Any congressman who calls for impeachment of the president without a shred of evidence should be impeached AND jailed for sedition.

Grand rapids actually

No i'm not. What you're seeing is how the Left always reacts when they have to relinquish power, a bunch of children throwing a tantrum.

fuck on tucker they just asked someone to translate Maxine Waters NOG voice

Or Fred Armisen's even uglier (somehow) twin.

WTF?
That don't look like Maxine Waters?

News reported that Trump is not worried and Russia is amused by it.

This is like watching a fly flying into a spiders web.
They got a trick under their sleeve.

OP seems to be pushing that inference big time.

Mebbe but Al Green be died

How about you fucking refute what I said, nigger? Talking about your violent plans on the internet before you do them is exactly what they want. But I assume you already know that, since the other guy disappeared when I filtered a tripfagging shill in a different thread.

It's also why we need republicans to stop virtue signaling. Non whites in power get you twice the corruption in half the time. Woo banana republic time, then kill whitey, then cargo cults for the rest of history.

jesus christ, whats that thing doing here?
I thought we shoahed all the neanderthals?

Any other time period this is what would have happened. Amazing what is allowed to be said and what isn't. No wrong methods only wrong targets.

I can tell that that skinned man is Han chinese. Thank kek for racial awareness.

Of course it is a semite.

Why are you echoing this guy when he's not even Jewish?

Is Trump not saving enough on his auto insurance again?

He's Indonesian, the most shit tier of all south-east Asians. Which is saying something.
This guy isn't Jewish, he doesn't even look slightly Jewish, he's some Indonesian neanderthal impersonator and southern baptist larper. we wuz southerners n shit.

That fellow seems mighty brown to me.

(((Green)))
How could this kike not be Jewish? Everything about him is cryptokike even though you are right there is no explicit Jew naming.

It's implicit tbh.

FBI, are you seriously going to be ruled over by Lieberman? How does it make you feel? Will there be counselors on call?

The rule number one of entrapment is that the officer of the law has to make a clear, formulated offer to someone and for the other person to give a clear, formulated answer to the said offer for it to have any strength in the eyes of the judicial system, so yes, anyone here who goes…
…Is in fact FBI, see the Ruby Ridge shitshow.
But keep trying tho, you're actually kinda funny in how pathetic you are.

Doesn't look anything like those indonesians.

I think this POS is a hybrid between Sassoon, arab, and some random mongrels. All info about his childhood and parents is fucking scrubbed from the internet. We need to dig this thing's dirt. Nobody has their bio scrubbed this hard without having something careerdestroying to hide.

Amash is a lolberg. Technically a R, but in reality lolbergturdian. I used to like him because he was actually voting like I wanted, but this shit, in conjunction with how retarded I view lolbergs these days, fuck him.