Shills

Just so everyone knows, the raid is in full effect.
We're infested. I've been a long time lurker here but don't really post, so I just wanted to try and emphasize what exactly is going on. We've got to keep pushing the Seth Rich story. Its clearly fucking with them.

The Seth Rich murder has them freaking out. So good to see the marxists hang themselves.

At times like this I am thankful we have cuckchan and the magapedes to soak up the worst of the attacks.

They are easily spotted here but on cuckchan they have a permanent home so its harder for normies to figure out reality. Let them spam their shit for a couple days, they get ignored for the most part and once they leave the board turns back to its normal discourse.

Dubs confirm.

Holla Forums = 4chan

BASED ANONS TOLD YOU AHEAD OF TIME BUT YOU DIDNT LISTEN

(in case you think VPN or Tor will save your ass, false
VPN is mostly government run and sells your logs for money and tor is a jew creation to watch you in first place)

This is honestly one of the shittiest most low energy raids I've seen this year. I could do better singlehandedly not even using proxies, just random wifi.

Because we have a much older userbase on average, both in terms of age and time spent on Holla Forums. There are so many tiny little implicit things about being a Holla Forumsack that are obvious to the in-group but completely obscure to everyone else, that the only way to become indistinguishable from the amorphous hive mind is to become part of it. Cuckchan has had a massive influx of newfags, many carrying over individual and group identities from other places, that an implicit heh identity can never quite form, and newfags simply do not get assimilated anymore. Which means the average 4pol user often cannot distinguish between a leftypol shitposter, a shareblue or MAT shill, and other actual users.

In a perverse way, anonymity is what makes it nearly impossible to blend in.

Mods are still shit tough. Shill threads ought be gone.

It's good for us, but bad for the overall picture. cuckchan and even r/T_D are important for propagating information. They're trying to give us the Kassandra treatment, where we know the truth and are trying to tell people, but it's just not reaching them.

you needed two threads?

0/10 you fucks used to atleast present a challenge

"They are watching you" concern troll doesnt work anymore. They want our women and children raped, if I can launch of a few memes to stop this I am going to. The worst thing someone can do right now is self censor and if it ever comes down to being arrested for posting on 4/8 chan then our countries are already gone by that point anyway

I-its really h-hard to spot them sometimes.

also

lmao dorky. you dont have a country. who the fuck told you live in a country?

Beautiful.

^

To be perfectly honest I post on goybook under my real name in the same exact manner I would here. Why would I do that? I know a lot of fucking people and me censoring myself or maintaining so much opsec that im making false goodgoy posts on goybook would to deny these people exposure to the truth.

2012-2015 we had legitimate concerns that 'wrong speak' would wind up getting us v&. But ya know what.. The only anons that got v& got v& for being fucking morons. There were plenty of fucking threads and irc groups that popped up around that time with anons trying to organize a literal insurrection. And I havent been v& and I havent heard of any other user being v&.

This means either one of two things.

1) the idea that the nsa/govt is has the ability to be all seeing and all knowing is incorrect, they either do not have that capability or they have the capability to gather the knowledge but no real way to access it.

2) Holla Forums was never seen as a big enough threat to bother with

considering the fact that we know about tavistock and digra involvement in gamer gate and the many multiple millions of dollars that have been spent on shilling here.. #1 is the only plausible explanation.

There was a psyop run mid-late 2000's where the "they are watching you and "you are on a list" shit was spammed anytime someone said or implied anything negative about the government. There was also campaigns waged via private message with death threats to anyone who spoke out. These tactics are starting to disappear just like the fear of speaking out is. The end goal is me and you with a bullet in our head and the enslavement of our women and children. Try and stop me from posting you fucking kikes.

I would argue they have the capability but they had no way to act on it. How do you get Americans to arrest other Americans for wrongthink? There was already a silent revolt in the FBI/CIA and I am sure this would have helped push that over the edge. If Hillary won this place wouldn't exist right now, they were going for mass censorship, not mass arrests.

I think the explanation is far simpler. The return for the cost of v&ing single anons is just too tiny. Holla Forums is something much greater than the sum of its parts, and only a threat because of its diffuse, dynamic nature. The same money spent on hiring some goons to snatch some entirely replaceable user can be far more effectively and safely, potential fuck-up wise spent on disrupting the creation and spread of memes online, and attacking mass events with media coverage in real life.

Just like pest exterminators don't go around sniping single ants with a looking glass, ZOG doesn't send its hitsquads after every NEET shitposter who fucks up his netsec. The long and short of it is, I guess, this: do not be overly afraid of speaking your mind to the normans. But 'always wrap your e-peen when doing anything of actual, singular importance'
COMMONPLACE AND EXPENDABLE = SAFE
UNIQUE & CRUCIAL = YOU GON GET V&

the two would go hand in hand. If you and I lost the ability to discuss anonymously here. We would take it to goybook even more than we already do. And if we were shut down there. Im far too invested in this. I've learned too much of the truth to be able to walk away and give up and be able to ever look my son in the eyes again. Id take to spraypaint if the need be.

Cuckchan is disgusting leftist SJW cancer

There will never be a reversal of the push that is going on right now. The new bullshit psyop going around is "they want a civil war". No they fucking don't, I know I don't have to describe to you what would happen with white America vs the rest of America in a combat situation. Civil war would be the fast forward button through all of this. They wanted USA and Russia to fight because for the first time in centuries the zog does not control a major world super power and they are watching their work go up in flames.

theres a reason so many of them went to trs. TRS is 1:1 replica of any other communist organization just with the only difference being the specific narrative.

Indeed. And not only is their shit going up in flames there isn't a single weapon at their disposal that will reverse it. The only possible strategy that could work for them would be for them to cut their losses, immediately stop everything they are doing and hope that they can begin again in the future. But that isn't something they would ever do because they know that just 4 to 8 years of the country moving in the correct direction would result in every gain they made over the past 60 years being reversed. To be honest this is the one trait that the commies and kikes have that we need our people to learn… capitulation is never an option.

The last time I went there they had a fucking communist general, I'm pretty sure Holla Forums is trying to shill on there after realising they could never become the dominant ideology on this site. I even saw a screencap posted here quite a long time ago of those faggots trying to become janitors so they could get rid of the genuine Holla Forums threads.

Holla Forums is indeed shilling cuckchan. There was also some faggot in the samurai jack here trying to bluepill people into thinking that cultural marxism is fake.

Well I am worried about who is in position to launch nukes that are already inside America but I don't have any real knowledge of how many people you need to launch one and how kiked up that area of expertise is. A forgotten piece of important history was around 2006 when a nuke was sneaked on a B-52 violating several nuclear arms treaties. A couple soldiers had to go public with what was going on, probably stopped a massive false flag.

I have doubts they will even be able to crash the world economy. I am sure there are many non child fuckers who want to keep their wealth and have a lot of power as well. Like I said, they don't control a world super power for the first time in centuries. They were going to get USA+NATO and any suckers they could convince to attack Russia+China and we were all going to kill each other.

Even if Trump manages to do nothing it still allows Russia to grow in power which by proxy allows Iran and Syria to as well. This is not a threat to America at home since its been proven several times in the last century that land wars no longer work and we have oceans protecting us. It would just be a guess, and its impossible to read Putin, but I think he and his people hate the zog even more than we do. Israel is fucked and we will probably live to see the day where it burns to the ground.

We need pressure for the FBI and police to leak the evidence to the public. Seth Richs PI seems to think either both the FBI and local police or only one of them have his laptop info.

We can only hope.

Their entire board revolves around what we or cuckchan's Holla Forums is doing, it's like a reverse lolcow kind of thing where a bunch of obese autists are stalking a group of healthy young men who simply want to live normal lives.

Supposedly you need two people to launch nukes. But there is also no way to guarantee that those failsafes werent installed with a backdoor.

The biggest problem with that possible situation is the kikes. And for one very specific reason… Tikum Olam. Their religious doctrine demands that they do not allow themselves to be killed by goyim, if they die by the hands of a goy they will spend eternity in hell, so thus suicide is preferable. If they know they are losing their control of the world and their kike psychosis leads them to believe they will be hunted down and slaughtered which would likely be the case if they keep the shit up, which they will .. In that event their plan A is to destroy the planet. But the old saying goes "if god is with us who can be against us" Well we know that Kek is with us and we know that moloch is with them. And based on the past 2 years we also know that, based on how they cant catch a single break, moloch has lost power while Kek has gained significant power.

Not only has war always existed, it has never ceased.. There wasnt a ww2 or ww1 or war of 1812 and so on.. There was only ever one war and we are still fighting it. It is the war for the heavens and the final battle approaches.

At least you fags know you don't have original thought anymore. Pol/acks let /Pol do their thinking for them. Hence all the
I don't know how any intelligent, strong man would consider this a good thing. Just know that you guys seem just as faggy as T_D, at least they reach people rather than stay in their dark corner to circle jerk.
I'm not a newfag, I'm just not "one of you."

You either just got here, or just joined the team at work. Either way, you shouldn't be posting so fuck off forever

Intelligent men see those threads are realize they are not posted by Holla Forumsacks.

But no.. newfaggots refuse to lurk so they easily fall for the stupidest shit.

T_D > cuckchan > voat/fullchan

Its like an intelligence test. If you are dumb enough to only be on T_D you are just 1 step above Buzzfeed. I don't know how you can regularly "participate" on T_D when there is no discussion, the top comment and the first couple replies are always controlled and the rest of the thread is wew lad x100, we need another brick x50 and AIRHORN!!!

It's like that goon that showed up yesterday with the garfield. They are freaked out how easy we bust them. Well, considering I am old enough to be their father in some cases…