This doesn't even make any sense...

This doesn't even make any sense. Itchy and Scratchy and their creator have always been the parody substitutes for anything Disney. Now it's just "le ironic xD" disney shilling in plain sight.

meanwhile, in season 6…

is it supposed to be signaling some kind of nazism or something and that's why they hate disney, not because it's now run by pedophile jews? is that their angle? please tell me that's their angle

Those are just background jokes

Bullshit. They were always Tom and Jerry on steroids.

No, they were many things - parody of untraviolent cartoons in general, Tom and Jerry parody etc. I'm saying for anything Disney in particular they always used Itchy & Scratchy. Because that was smart and a way to avoid legal shit. Now it's just "Simpsons go to Disneyland and you should too, look how fun" shilling.

yea, dude. Happiest hell of Earth looks like a blast. Simpsons suck but they're still making fun of shit.

>>>/reddit/

subtlety doesn't work on people who still watch the simpsons

That's true

What did they mean by this?

That niggers are disgusting

Remember how Marge got literally blacked and Simpsons became half niggers?

Well they also had Arnold Arnold Schwarzenegger in the movie despite having Rainier Wolfcastle, a character they had been using as a Schwarzenegger stand-in for a decade up to that point.

It's almost like NuSimpsons doesn't care about remaining consistent with Old Simpsons and is really, really bad?

The movie was the official start of the NuSimpsons, so it makes sense

Remember when it was revealed the Simpson male line was tainted by a gene that made them all stupid?

see

That wasn't NuSimpsons you poof, season 9, and it was okay

Feel free to get the joke any time soon.

AHAHA WOW GREAT JK FRIEND WELL MEMED xD

Fuck off you cancerous sperg. Come back when you jave advanced past a 10 year olds reading comprehension m'brainlet.

so since marge got blacked, she got the dumbdumb genes on her x chromosome, making it more likely to be expressed in the male family members?

gug

Only in the Berenstain universe
Which goes to show how significantly dumber the Berenstain universe is

Marge didn't get blacked,tf you talking about?
She only mentioned that her ancestors were blacked.

Shit nigger, you are dumb as fuck.
The joke isn't even that subtle, what's wrong with you/

Remember when Zombie Simpsons had he balls to call the PT shit?

or did she?

AHAHA WOW GREAT JK FRIEND WELL MEMED xD

How retarded are you, really?

Just gonna keep digging that whole eh?
Well I won't be the one to get between a retard and his passion, keep at it kiddo.

Homer might be gay for Carl, but Marge's got eyes for Lenny.

NuSimpsons has become a poledditors dream. They should call it the Drumpfson's because it only appeals inbred hicks. Old Simpsons was progressive, even having an interracial gay couple in the third episode! And who can forget the episode in Season 8 BTFOing homophobia forever? The Nu-Poledditsons will never reach the heights of old Simpsons.

i don't believe just for a moment that they didn't go full current year.
that being said you know that many of the ailments of this day and age are just progressivism taken to its extreme logical consequences minus a prosperous economy, right?

Has anyone seen every Simpsons episode?

i'd love to see a pic of the person responsible for that 'joke'

probably one of these guys

Wait, that gook-looking guy in the back with the glasses is Jewish?

yup. thai father, ashkenazi mother.

They went from Star Wars to Galaxy Wars

George Meyer is not Jewish.

Weinstein jr between the broads cracks me up

Could zombie nu-Simpsons project any harder.
They have zero self awareness and it's obvious that whatever is behind the remaining writing team never watches what they create.

625 episodes have aired in total

Assuming each episode is 20 minutes, that's 12,500 minutes
Divided by 60 we get about 208 hours rounded
Finally divide 208 hours by 24 and we get about 9 days

Now that's 9 fucking days straight with no breaks, not even to sleep, or eat, or shit

Let's assume you wanted to marathon it 8 hours at a time, that would take you 26 days to watch the entire series from start to finish

So yes, it's possible, but at this point it seems so absolutely impractical for the average person that very few people on Earth would be able to even accomplish such a feat

Is it a when you see you'll shit bricks pic? It's been a long ass time.

more of a "magen david marks the jew" pic

I mean the nigger on the left.

Behind The Laughter was the final episode, user.

there is more episodes of Naruto than there is Simpsoms

This reminds me of when somebody calculated how long it would take to watch every review on the TGWTG/Channel Awesome website and it would take like 2 months of non-stop watching.

Conan isn't Jewish?
Who knew?

no, but he is a very good goy

found this on /mu/. thought you guys might like it.

Especially considering the freemium game the Simpsons has.

Falling for the RLM meme is not having balls user

No user, you got that wrong they actually check what they create but think it's good

10 weeks to be precise, I actually did it.