Patreon fucked Murdoch Murdoch

So Patreon just went full kike and deleted Murdoch Murdoch's account. Anybody knows why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjqVanJab9rt5BBBK0iEfyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because patreon is a scam created for moneylaundering, not for helping artists.

Oh, that reminds me of a graph a jewtuber made showing how much money he would get if he had a patreon compared to having the money donated on his website.

that's Jewish

Maybe because his animation skills are so garbage and he hasn't improved on them in all these years?

But that's not against the community guidelines

My fucking nightmare. Spoiler next time?

Thanks

Stop

Literally who?

Patreon doesn't allow badthink, particularly on race. They kick off every bad goy they can find, paypal does the same, only real choice for crowdfunding for people like this is cryptocurrencies. Sage for eceleb thread.

youtube.com/channel/UCjqVanJab9rt5BBBK0iEfyw

Not suprising. Murdock murdoch, make your own site and accept donations there. You can set up automatic recurring payments with paypal. If you're here, post your email or other contact and I'll help you out.

Polite sage

Polite sage? Give me your info? You stupid cunt.

Murdoch is fucking cringeworthy, also

Good, one less talentless faggot getting unjustly rewarded.
There's a whole bunch of really fucking talented artists out there who aren't interested nor have the time to be whores to a bunch of autistic niggers to get paid tens of thousands via Patreon. Fuck them. The only just end for these leeches is OD'ing on the drugs they bought with the money they scammed via Patreon.

How? Are people not allowed to spend their money as they want?

lol who is this mudflaps?! is he related to nuggertuts!?!

Ross dindu nuffin

Never really got this show. Is it really as good as they say? Seems kind of boring.

Fuck Patreon. Fuck them for taking this down for no legitimate reason.

Murdoch Murdoch is cringe though. Please don't try to approach normies with it.

don't know who and don't care

this

It's just animated Holla Forums threads with some Holla Forums and /a/ larping thrown in.

Paypal would also kick them off eventually.

His content is cringey anyway.

Still BS

Yeah it's mostly dumb jokes and intrigue followed usually by a satisfying climax. It's pretty nice and each episode is better than the last

Communist detected.

Only a matter of time before patreon tries to demonetize gun people just like jewtube did.

Name one

People don't spend money on Patreon according to which artists are good, they spend money according to which artists pretend to give them attention.
You can have the drawing skills of a 3rd grader, but you can make more than actual fucking artists via Patreon, by just PRETENDING to be an artist and sucking up to everyone. Furfags and other autistic fandoms have a field day with this and are the most prominent examples of this.
Basically, it's a fraud.

So

don't give me "muh stahp likeing waht I don't liek xD" bullshit, 'cause it doesn't hold water.

For being a bad goy obviously.

If art you prefer doesn't make as much as you think it should that's because the people you like are bad at marketing. That's noone's fault but theirs. Your commie shit never works.

Still, it's an honest business. People pay him for the (shitty) content that he gives. Don't like it? Don't pay. Actually not even that since the show is free on the jewtubes. Paying is optional. Do it or don't, just don't judge others on that.

You mean the faggot that praised milo and said that "only stormfags like dr pierce" in the same video? Good, fuck him.

I'm pretty sure they portrayed Milo as an enemy, and turned pierce into a running gag

Gee, I wonder… Remember, all hte sjw cunts have patreon.

Dude, Pierce becomes their squad leader later on. :(

milo is called an alt light faggot traitor in a later vid.
Pierce comes back to life and teaches them about Natsoc in a later vid too.

So tell me, genius, what the fuck do they have to do other than "hey, I do stuff, here's what I do"?

Okay.

Alright this guy's trolling

They started off with saying Milo was based and killing Dr. Pierce. Later they had an episode where Dr. Murdoch and Murdoch realized that Murdochchan was right and it really is the jews. Since then they've shown Milo as an enemy and had Dr. Pierce be a mentor figure.

Checked but still eceleb bullshit.

Are you serious about this? I used to be an ace drawer in grade school but my skill has stayed at that level since then.

Aww, I dared speak against your "make millionaires out of useless faggots" scheme, how triggering.

Only newfags would be surprised by Patreon kicking them off, its like noone remembers Holla Forums being kicked off Patreon and paypal. Its why I think people who shit on crypto are complete idiots when its one of the few ways for people like us to freely move around money to one another even if our power level is known.

It's not triggering but neither of us are willing of accepting each others point, therefore we're going nowhere with this.

How is a cartoon show an e celeb? You can't even see the celeb?

They were living through the same process of becoming ever-more redpilled that many of use were at the same time.

wtf

delet this

The REAL question is: Where does high-effort OC end and Low-effort art begin?

I think he's trying to fit in by using the language but doesn't actually know enough about Murdoch Murdoch to be convicing.
Probably an old timer.

Pretty much.

sit on my face murdoch-chan