Hitler's Nose

It has to be one of a kind, I don't think I've ever seen anyone with such a large & straight triangular nose.

or is it fairly common with austrians?

I remember reading that even he thought his nose was pretty big.
It's big but it doesn't resemble a jewish nose what so ever, quite unique.

Da fuq?

Srsly? A Hitler's nose thread? Wtf?! Doood…

Sage

Nice slide thread schlomo

Don't your handlers give you access to getty image's database?

his mustache makes his nose look like it sticks out further than it actually does.

ah, sorry I thought I was on 4chan pol when posting this.

Excuse me.

uhuh

Nigger, u r only wasting ur own life posting this shit. No excuses. Fuck off.

sage for bullshit slide thread. That's a common german nose; large, but straight and angular, like a right triangle.

Both myself and my grandfather both have that exact nose.

t. german nose guy

Hitler was born in a border town. He was more Bavarian than Austrian.

Remember to report slide threads!

REMEMBER TO SAGE

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

REMEMBER TO SAGE

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

👌✌👌✌👌✊👌✊👌✊

same thing really

WHAT ARE YOU SLIDING KIKE?

This thread smells fishy.

They're both German..

short/squat large nose = cromagnon nose

it looks like that becase in this photo the mustache merges with the black background.

It's somewhat common for Nordics and Germanics to have a large but straight nose. I have one myself for example. It has nothing to do with Jews, as they specifically have hook noses with wide nostrils.
Romans also commonly had quite large noses, and Italians today do as well.

No, but it's extremely common with (((austrians))).

Why post some anti-Celtic propaganda from Brits and kikes? Celts are obviously white and don't look anything like in that picture.

I have. The guy who had it was an ethnic Ukrainian. There's nothing Jewish about a nose that's just large. The thing to watch out for is how far down the tip of the nose descends, not how far out it extends.

Today is so badly 4/pol/, so Go away kike. Big noses are not jewish. They are jewish if they have the disgusting hook.

This, in Jew noses the tip of the nose is lower than the nostrils.

Are you and your grandpa Hitler?

(Checked)

Ding ding ding. Look at pics attached… because of intermixing in Europe, whites will have noses that resemble the "Roman" nose. Although whites in the United States, especially along the Eastern seaboard, have some Native American ancestry, so they will have noses that have that "bump" near the eye line as well even if they don't have "Roman" ancestry.

Jewish noses don't have a particular ridge or sharp bend, or angle even, as seen with the Roman-style nose. Their nose is derivative of other middle eastern style noses, which feature a curve, or hook, that typically extends the tip of the nose past the nostrils and points it downward.

Arab noses curve downwards to protect against sand from getting in the nostrils

White noses are narrow and strong bridged to help warm up cold winter air

Form follows function. Actually semetic noses are so big because they inhale shekles.

I thought it was because they vaccum up the blood from their blood rituals.