docs.google.com/document/d/146ArInDMze4_C8k_LNV-p7O8_H5KShpDZhiDOjv3hUk/pub
archive.fo/NJF46
healthnutnews.com/recap-on-my-unintended-series-the-holistic-doctor-deaths/
opensecrets.org/
wired.com/2015/05/feds-say-banned-researcher-commandeered-plane/
en
archive.is/EKqnH
archive.fo/wpLUd
search.wikileaks.org/?query=dupuytren's&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results
archive.is/jmBE5
rense.com/general75/latest.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Checked

Will those cyber terrorists fuck your shit up? Or where they set up by you?

MRW I'm only a few sentences in.

Bumping for epic justice and weaponized autism investigations of jew corruption.

pedo gate arrests when?

Big if true.

well shit

How accurate is this Kekistan Intelligence report?

docs.google.com/document/d/146ArInDMze4_C8k_LNV-p7O8_H5KShpDZhiDOjv3hUk/pub

That clearly isn't FBIanon.

That piece of shit is so creepy to look at. I want to see him dangling from a noose.

What's going on with NYPD and FBI, Pedo Wiener laptop?

The site is sketchy. I found the article being circulated on cuckchan and twitter. No way to determine if it really is him or not. The part about remote controlling airplanes via laptop seems interesting but it could be an anti-McMaster anti-Kushner psyop.

Not clicking that shit.

i had to leave that place. ITs so fucking bad there i decided to just stay here now. Half the shit come starts and comes from here anyway

Fake or not, they had me at "70% of politicians in prison" TBH.

It is at that. According to their front page they have "insiders" just about everywhere: CIA, FBI, Pentagon, you name it. I'll take with a grain of salt.

Yessssss

Checked mein dude.
GAS ALL JUDEN FILTH

a good question and the feeling among some of us is that we would not be surprised if there are connections between these deaths and
disappearances and a concerted effort by the reigning health elites. Understand that during the Obama era, we were instructed to avoid
investigating anything that would harm his circle. Obama's circle or Hillary's circle to be exact.

and unexplained deaths or have vanished completely, under strange circumstances.lt seems many of the deaths seem connected to either FDA
or Big Pharma. I would personally be interested in data grazing this one.
HORRY SHIT
FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE MEMORY HOLE TO THE FBI's OFFICE

Last time this article was updated it was up to 60, not including the families of the victims. Yes, their fucking families were executed too.
archive.fo/NJF46 healthnutnews.com/recap-on-my-unintended-series-the-holistic-doctor-deaths/

LET'S BRING DOWN THE FDA AND BIG PHARMA

post yfw we blow apart the clinton foundation in 2017 and move right on to taking down Israel

Holla Forums was right again

as much as I'd like to believe, no confirmation it is really FBIanon and is yet another >post on the Internet. FBIanon earned his trust by using the FBI Vault twitter account, no such confirmation here.

But bretty big if true.

He's right about putting together a Podesta emails level research project on politician's connections to Israel though. This should be a permanent project for everyone here. Dig, discuss, expose, repeat. I bet we could find some obvious but previously undiscovered connections given our growing understanding of (((Deep State))).

I'm ready to go full autist like we did during the weird dating site investigation.

Sick fucks.

Hear hear.

Open Secrets might be a good place to start. opensecrets.org/

Wow FBI user is a total deadshit. Here's a few quick reasons why:

For every statement that is plausible, there are 5 that are nonsensical. Please grow up Holla Forums.

It's going to happen. The cat is out of the bag. Normalfags are even starting to discuss the jq.
GAS ALL JUDEN FILTH

Use some commonsense ffs.

wired.com/2015/05/feds-say-banned-researcher-commandeered-plane/

Checked quads of common sense

OY VEY YOU SOGGY KNEED SHITLORDS..OH SORRY WRONG SCRIPT..YOU ANTISEPTICS

No, you use your brains or admit that you are a shill. The "magic interface" between the laptops and the airline is obviously a fucking radio signal that they were planning to use to take remote control of airliners and crash them. Fucking pay attention.

Gee, like Hiram Abiff.

So far today

Legit spooked and on the edge of my seat.

Lame attempt at misdirection.
This shit comes right from the Pharma companies.

Don't be spooked.
Be ready.

It may well be happening soon anons. Shit is getting quick again. Soon anons…soon

Exposing Israel will lead to eliminating things like the central bank and AIPAC.
The U.S. will be freed, and through that action, the world will be freed.
If things break the way FBIanon hopes they will, we're actually looking at a brighter world, a world where you DON'T want nukes or an asteroid to wreck it all.

Check those quads. Wow

Don't be foolish. And where will all the jews go then ? And you expect them to do nothing ?

If you eliminate their breeding grounds they will only scatter around and do the same amount of kvetching as if nothing had happened.

www (dot) wired.com/2016/08/jeep-hackers-return-high-speed-steering-acceleration-hacks/
Come on now shill-kun. You're barely even trying.

As long as it goes down nicely. I am optimistic. I DO want a brighter world, where all the kikes and all the cuckery is exposed and gotten rid of.

It will be beautiful. GOD I hope it happens nicely, without another war.

this stinks of jewish subversion. style of the language is totally out of place. gas it

Wasted on a shill who immediately shut the fuck up after the name Chris Roberts was mentioned.

It's no longer necessary to break links manually.

No, Mr. user, I expect them to die.

Okay guys I didn't think I would ever unironically invoke the 3d chess meme, but if FBIanon is correct, then Putin is playing 16d quantum go.
He's offering to tell congress about the false flag. The public perceives this as a concession, but it's actually a threat.

What do you expect them to do?
They cannot operate in the light of truth.
They are like cockroaches, when somebody turns on the kitchen light, they skitter away under the refrigerator or counters.

I expect they will do the same. They will either leave for Israel, or they will go crypto.
In any case, they will lose their power, as many of their globalist leaders will be disenfranchised and possibly jailed.
All it takes is for the fortunes of these Jews to be found to have been gained through fraud, and the debts owed to them found to be onerous.
And governments all over the world find themselves in need of a great deal of money, these days…

FBIAnon threads are my fav

Do you feel it in the air boys? The premonition that everything you ever believed in will be vindicated in one fell swoop?

Nice reference

You don't get rid of infestation by having the lights on all the time.

Confiscation is really bad for economy and investors. USA runs on fiat currency and imports a lot of food (and oil)

It would have to be very precise gassing
Or another Enron event. Pedogate doesn't work, you can't break thru media.

DO IT PUTIN YOU FUCKING VODKANIGGER

This is fake news. Drumpf is finished after being exposed as a traitorous Russian informant and operative.

He'll be impeached within the month.Accept it Blumpfkins.

Confiscation of assets and money happens every day in the U.S., and the first thing the government would do with the confiscated money would be to spend it, putting it back in circulation.
And the U.S. has the capability to produce it's own energy & it already exports food & oil.
Why this matters in reference to confiscation of illicitly gotten dough is a mystery only you can explain.

Are you reading this to us over the phone?

kek nice falseflag

Why wouldn't they just go to Europe?
In Germany there is a lack of interest and a complete ignorance towards politics in general.
Even remotely considering that the jews did something bad, no matter how convincing the evidence is, will get you jailed and/or shamed socially.
Wouldn't suprise me if similar was the case in other European Nations.

I rather see an opportunity for the jews to make you the next Germany and agitate the rest of the world against you.
But i really hope i am wrong here.

No one cares about some faggot LARPer.

obligatory kys

Once this shit breaks, they won't be welcome anywhere in the world except Israel, assuming it hasn't been converted into a pile of ashes.

Nigger, you're retarded.
WHO. THE. FUCK. CARES. What kind of retarded question is that? Hopefully they all die.
How will they do that when all borders will be closed to them?

Make us the next Germany?
Nukes have pretty much eliminated that scenario.
And when the U.S. central bank is nationalized & put under the control of the Treasury, the rest of the world will follow suit against the banking cartels.
No one wants to be left out of divvying up THAT prize.

Is no one going to mention the elephant in the room regarding this topic? If they have computers capable of controlling airplanes, this technology has to have been in existence since at least 2001. Which is further (circumstantial? Damning?) evidence of Mossad/Israel behind 9/11

What the article entails needs to be the resewrch topic for the Holla Forums autism brigade

Is that the thing to be? Worth it? I don't want gay sex.

people who aren't masons truly haven't lived

don't feel like getting fucked in the ass tbh

nice IP swamping shill, nex time be more subtle

not this time, donkey

Kill yourself.

underchecked dubs

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I literally started feeling aroused reading this.

Shitskin spotted

If there's going to be Hillary redemption arc, I don't know what universe we're in, but I could get on board.

they're just cuddling, user

the derrailment is real, filtered

xd'd, truly

ROCK
HARD

i dont care anymore. just burn the bitch down. burn it all

And the U.S. has the capability to produce it's own energy & it already exports food & oil.

You know jews hold about 80% of all USA wealth and all the banks. What do you think will happen. Do you honestly think they can't crash the currency ?

The declassified Bay of Pigs CIA memos outline explicitly how a civilian airliner could be swapped/outfitted for a drone configuration. This was 60 years ago.

How many American males actually look like this?

Not many. Most of them have beards now.

cuckchan roleplaying belongs to >>>/cuckchan/

Hahahaha, user……..
en wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_AQM-60_Kingfisher

"Russia is our only hope!"

I don't know man… The Kushner narrative from CNN that took over Holla Forums for awhile too?

Would Trump let his daughter marry a fucking pedophile occultist?

Zero information given here, just shit Alex Jones says.

also
en wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_D-21

What are you on about? There's a world of difference between target and recon drones and explicit plans to swap out civilian airliners for the purposes of a false flag terrorist attack

And technologically is had been feasible for quite some time, was the point

it*

archive.is/EKqnH

I would argue that the technology is the easy part. Having the operational capacity to retrofit a registered civilian airliner and do something with the passengers seems like the challenge. To your point, posters above seem suspicious that basic fly-by-wire technology hasn't advanced to include remote technology. It's worthy of discussion.

Given the way kennedy felt about the CIA at the time, I would say it was certainly within their capacity to warrant such caution and resentment from him

kikes just arrived

nice try

I do.
I'm not going to prove it

THE FIRE RISES

larping faggotry tbh. the parts about israel/cia/isis are obv and publicly known. jfl at the idea of a subhuman fbi imperial stormtrooper investigating israel or hrc/schumer/jews/etc. all these cunts care about is creating false flags and the 'war on drugs'

It promotes the idea that the fbi is good people led by bad people, which is utter bullshit, and that we should just wait for trump to do x which may or may not be true it's not but is not on a useful timeframe.

What flabbergasts me is that people who know better believe things like this.

OT but funny, fbifag arrested, archive.fo/wpLUd

is there a collection of those 'im with her' 'memes' out there somehwere? there all so hilariously bad

another (1)

burn them all

Though it was obvious you were a shill on damage control before this sentence, that phrase is basically a full resigned confirmation of the intels validity.

Don't ever touch a google document without private browsing at the very least. Unless you want to share your normie information with whoever left the trap.

Again, no LARPing. There is absolutely zero reason to suggest that data on kike false flags was given to Russia. There is zero reason that said information would not be given to the American people first, either.

not an argument

Jews held just as much power in Weimar Germany and completely dismantling their power structure on a national scale was completed relatively painlessly within a mere few years.

Once the truth is exposed and their sources of power attacked they're powerless to fight back.

Where did this FBI user post this stuff?

Fucking captcha broke. I've had to type it 5 times successfully now.

When you see a rat fleeing a sinking ship, do you call that rat brave?

this
the economy in its current form is basically just smoke and mirrors, and fancy words. everything happens because the (((people))) in charge dictate it.
you can get a phd in economics and still not understand what the fuck is going on

Holla Forums was right but when was the last time fbianon was right

this was mine just now, almost but not quite means 'race-wolf'. larp-tier, but kek speaks to us in many ways

Jesus Christ, what a day.

fug, still had spoiler

You know the jews crashed their currency too, right? Before the NSDAP got a handle on things, Germany suffered greatly under the crippled economy.

just fucking do it already kikes

Better buy some gold/silver/bitcoin then. And have provisions for a year.

NWO shabbos goyim at it again!
WEW
who would have thought?

go fuck yourself, fellow traveler, you will be the first to have head chopped off when your nwo strikes in.

literally zero proof of this

Where's the fucking source for this?

i think you people dont understand how things work

They'll be a flashback montage with nice music before she is executed.

Dat url.

Doesn't matter, since it's fake.

Whoop de shit. And? Why would we want anyone who can't live through that time to live at all?

Good goy.

4chan has no quality moderation on their pol board. Which meant during election time it was like 90% one liner / troll thread / shill thread / sliding. You couldn't discuss anytthing on it. Also the userbase during the election and now afterwards is a lot dumber. Anyone smart fled to 8ch, and the ones who didn't likely haven't heard of 8ch yet.

(((a651ac)))

Reminder to filter and report anyone trying to discourage and discredit this effort to investigate/dig this story.

IGNORE DISCOURAGE POSTERS
FILTER DISCREDIT POSTERS
RESPOND TO GOOD ANONS.

Same goes for Seth Rich story. There's a full invasion of ShariaBlue niggers.

Same. More anons than you think are ubermensch's. It's why they hate us, it's why they're scared.

REMINDER

FBI user HASNT BEEN WRONG YET

I think you're unjustly reading a lot into my comment.

One day they will make a show about trump, and people will compare it to game of thrones.

I have a suspicion that the motivation for most men growing beards is to conceal themselves with the reason for right leaning men subconsciously wanting to conceal themselves being that they are overwhelmingly disgruntled with society.

t. user with a full beard

Do you or anyone have an infographic to prove that statement?

Diego Garcia, m80. There is more than enough evidence to believe that that missing flight was in fact hijacked and diverted to that base.

And Obama will have his third term.

Go read the pdf linked and check it out for yourself.

Answer you will find is yes, it's 90%+ true. They have to throw some BS in there to avoid being easily tracked/revealed.

Hello, newfaggot. Lurk moar.

lol the BMW agency

If you dig far enough you find that an remote 'anti-highjacking' tech that was implemented prior to 9/11.
Planes can land and take off without pilot intervention, so really it's just an extension of that tech.

I am fully on board, I was more pointing out it's interesting that in several different places, the skepticism seems to surround the ability to remotely control the aircraft and not the operational details surrounding a convincing cover-up.

I just posted this on the_donald and got banned for antisemitism.

Ye of little faith.

sage this is shit. nothing said in this is anything new or profound that I couldn't have written myself. It looks like it was written by one of you faggots IRL (((jews))) are the problem in the senate and government, goyim! OH NO I HAD NO CLUE!!! Then ties in some fringe /x/ tier shit for you metaphysical fuckers in /xpol/ "muh remote controlled Malaysian Airlines Jet!!!" you are all like wolf blitzer shooting cum into a hologram of the plane counting days like its the hostage situation if you believe this nonsense. Why wouldn't FBIAnon just come back to the board and answer questions himself? Who are these LARPing faggots?

AWFULLY KGB in here

Why should we believe this, or that this is even FBI user, and not some larp? Why do we believe FBI user at all? In fact, the fact this faggot even knows all this stuff points to a larp. He doesn't know anything. This is filterman level blathering.

WHERE IS THE PROOF???

We're preheating the ovens for you, Schlomo.

FBIAnon talked about the Clinton Foundation before ANYONE else. That means he is either an insider or a next level analyst. Either way, he has earned his credibility.

How do we know that this FBIAnon is the same one?

Yeah, right after he read "Clinton Cash". Idiot.

FBIAnon was a LARP. Everything he said was either vague, wrong, or what Holla Forums wanted to hear.

Bullshit, people have been talking about the CF for years.

Not before anyone else, there were several threads about it on Holla Forums before he posted. He also said that anons should ignore Clinton's Email server

That second picture has more than just the band-aid on his left middle finger. If you look closely, you can see the slightly off-color pink of scar tissue running down the finger from the pad all the way to the top of the palm. It kind of curves and wavers a bit (maybe eating the pain is easier said than done for some) but it's there.

T_D and infowars both love hiding the kikes/ISISrael and the rest.

The Clinton emails released by wikileaks revealed Podesta is afflicted with dupuytren's contractures, which is a hand condition often treated with surgery.
Spoilers due to minor surgical gore.

search.wikileaks.org/?query=dupuytren's&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results

whoops, sorry fams

here's a nugget of proof

That is literally nothing. There is no proof there. Do you know what proof even is?

I want 4chan to leave.

I would like to upvote this. Where do I do that?

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Holy fuck, boys. Israel on suicide watch.

Gee.

Reminder that it has never been right. Global report for paid shilling.

No, user. He does it for free.

reminder that seth rich was murdered for leaking docs, but those docs will never be released by wikileaks. wikileaks is limited hangout honeypot, probably joint israel/US/UK op

But they did release them. Remember how Hillary stole the election from Bernie? They were the ones that revealed it, and they got the info from Rich.

COMEY COMMITTED A CRIME!!!
archive.is/jmBE5
Under the law, Comey is required to immediately inform the Department of Justice of any attempt to obstruct justice by any person, even the President of the United States. Failure to do so would result in criminal charges against Comey. (18 USC 4 and 28 USC 1361) He would also, upon sufficient proof, lose his license to practice law.

He should lose his license to live tbqh.

they released a few they determined helpful to their plans. they did not and will not release the one's he was killed for. you know, one's that actually incriminate people…. like, a smoking gun. all these years and not one single release that hurts deep state or israel, it's very telling.

The problem is that you are just making that up.

(checked)
My favorite part

Seth was a butthurt Bernie supporter, how is a buttberned Bernie fan leaking info related to that suspicious? FFS you are using the lack of evidence as evidence itself.

What a fucking unreal level of shilling in the second half of this thread. Reminder that roughly %90+ of what fbianon said was true, and he was right that the email server was just obfuscating the larger issue of the foundation itself.

I hope kushner burns tbh.

…which can be a sign of chronic liver disease (among other causes). It is one of the stigmata of chronic liver disease, along with spider nevi, parotid swelling, palmar erythema, terry's nails, temporal & proximal muscle wasting, gynecomastia, testicular atrophy, and caput medusae. So, that's the kind of shit we would look for on a long-term alcoholic (or anyone else who has cacked their liver).

This thread is a fucking nightmare. There's no way we're not being raided right now.
There is literally no evidence that this is FBIanon, or that it was anyone on 4cuck at all. There is no way to verify any of these statements, very few predictions made to at least circumstantially defend what evidence cannot be shown for practical reasons, and no trustworthiness in the source of this anonymous information.

FUCK look at those digits!

This thread is evidence the Seth Rich fallout is real.

Well now, I say it's time to prove your claim. Let's here your analysis in a manner equal to the images claiming to be FBI user even if it is a LARP. We can tell the quality once you produce it. And if you don't respond, I will take it as you got called out on your bullshit.

And you will also find pentagon comptroller rabbi dov zakhim had direct connections to the company that developed the tech
rense.com/general75/latest.htm

Please sticky. We must validate. This is pretty convincing trolling if not genuine.

(checked)
Hitler dubs proclaims it.

Damn!
Gowdy implied that Comey let Hillary go in July because the Justice Department would let her off the hook anyway!
It would be harder to convict her after she has been cleared of her crimes. He implied the Justice Dept. is corrupt!

yup and if you go back and listen to Comey's July statement you'll see he implies the same thing… that the DOJ was corrupt.

To what extent can we trust this, though? I suspect there might be some connection between Putin and Russia. :^)

Link to source?

me too Hitler-sama.

why dont you leave kike?

WHERE ARE THE PROOFS???

I don't even like Putin, but I'm getting angery over their overt hypocrisy.

lol @ sweaty young basement dwellers treating this latest one like it might be real.

The Economist is owned by (((Soros))). What do you expect?

good work carlos

The Economist is pretty much the platonic form of ZOG politics. Whatever view The Economist espouses, I can pretty much guarantee we should do the opposite. They're the sort of magazine that shits out bluepills such as "Trump refuses to disavow the KKK!" and "white men vote conservative because they're SEXIST against Hillary Clinton!". They're the sort of magazine that talks about how evil Assad is and how we need to invade Syria, while simultaneously showing pictures of little shitskin kids and saying you need to take in 6 million refugees because it'll be good for the economy.

And what really bugs the shit out of me is that there are no authors listed for The Economist. Meaning there's absolutely no accountability. Whatever kike wants to can write all sorts of bluepills and outright lies free from repercussion.

Yea the wierd thing about that diagnosis is so many of the 'pizzagate' pedos have that same condition.

This, tell us about the vault 7 leak, what can we expect long-term from it?

It has to be an internal falseflag

Its horse shit of the highest order

Don't read much of the Economist, but Time I think is worse now. Time literally disgusts me. Unashamed propaganda.

Too late for damage control agent 12

On the latest Time cover, they literally photoshopped out the crosses at the top of the onions domes of the kremlin. They went out of their way to subtly do that.

You first soviet manlet

ASSANGE IS A PEDO CIA NIGGER

Yup. I've been toying with a proposition for a meme assault on goybook. Tested the waters a bit and the plebs are receptive. We need to push a boycott on other companies owned by the people who own the commie news rags.

For instance Bezos owns WaPo.

The plebs like the idea. If that message could be amplified through memetics we could make amazon tank. Which would be a great thing because until recently it was ran as a communist scam, literally running at a loss until it cornered the market, to push small goy owned stores out of business.

Yeah, he ticks too many boxes too well, seems too good to be true and iirc he was larping hard about shit that didn't turn out to be true. My guess is it's a long-game disinfo shill or a LARPer who wants to be famous.

I'd love to see Hillary pull the trigger on herself.

Why is this cuckchan larping still here.

Well, look at this thread. Tons of people will give it attention, mostly positive, and that's probably all the reward he's after.

When can we just start shooting the fuckers?

COME ON ALREADY

Patience.

It's happening

My dad went hunting recently and a guy staying at the lodge the week he was there was supposedly part of a group unofficially known as the 'Republican 100' or something along those lines: 100 wealthy, connected individuals that do a lot of the actual decision making. He told my dad that MH370 had the remote control plane technology on board, and it was heading into the hands of (((terrorists))) so Russia shot it down.

I recognize that most anons won't believe me, but my dad told me all this last summer. It made sense back then, and even more now. I bet the kikes were real pissed off back then when their ISIS pets didn't get the stolen tech they were expecting to false flag with.

Please, everybody, let's track FBI user. He NEEDS to find out about this vacation story so something can be done.

im orgasming.

where was the Q&A though?

nevermind, downloaded the PDF and have the archived thread

Muh classified shit. All feds need to be nuked.

I should add, he said the Russians shot down MH370 and told us they were doing it (for the purpose of safeguarding the aforementioned remote control tech). Sounds like this sorta alert would've been received by the deep state about as well as the Russians preventing 9/11.

I'm writhing in satisfaction and appreciation for years of digging.

IT'S HAPPENING

nice proof…

dont blame us for that shit, he is probably from the_donald

If legit, this is extremely encouraging news. 70% of politicians jailed? Crush the israel lobby? Dismantle the global financial system? Sounds almost too good to be true, almost everything he says is a Holla Forums talking point. I don't doubt he's from Holla Forums but there's no guarantee he's from the FBI. This is an extremely good thing to spread to normies though, get them talking about it and aware of the semitic corruption rampant in our system.

arent we trying to do that since… forever?

Yeah but it's not everyday we have possible government agents telling people about it. Argument from authority is the only argument most people listen to. Without "credible sources" we're the schizo guy rambling on about freemasons on the streetcorner.

This makes massive sence to me, it seemed to be brushed under the carpet to quickly. MSN reported a fault in the tail flaps or similar - muuhhaa

those who wont believe us wont believe he is FBI though i guess. not trying to play this down. this is huge. it means there are actually gears in movement that doing what we wanted them to do for so long. but i feel its not of value for redpills, but as a motivational boost for us

True. If we get proofs that this is legit then we can spread it but for now it's just a morale booster that maybe something good is actually happening among the uncorrupted parts of the government.

its literally nothing. its just some palaver of him without any proof. we are expect to believe it so they can twist the narrative however they want. he is not any more credible as any of the larpers you see here or on 4chan, why should i then believe anything coming out of his moth if he isnt backing anything up with evidence?
i can go on tv and say "comey, hillary and all of the DNC areare guilty of all crimes under the sun. sadly i am not able to give you the proof because it secret". why should anyone believe me? why should anyone believe him especially since he belongs to a (((group of people))) that is known to lie over and over and over. if you actually accept that as proof for anything you are a fucking retard. if you are a shill even worse as you then sold out your soul for a few shekels and you should make up for it by killing yourself and asking jesus for forgiveness in you last moment. if you are just trolling its the former 2 combined and you should still kill yourself

This is true, but everyone plays in the box, including Trump and Ivanka, and everything is recorded…EVERYTHING. Tinkering around with spacetime is too fun not to do, and anyway it's not exactly optional for everyone. But ultimate power is only interesting if it's flaunted casually and with disdain. That's called art.

Probably. If you don't gamble something you don't get to play the game. When you play high stakes games it's important to see who's taking things completely seriously. Sometimes in these games everyone wins or everyone loses, so having good players is important.

He's too unstable, he won't be able to play the type of game he wants to. He'd end up getting hurt if he tried, I'd wager. Nice dubs everyone. Hi to the few people who have any clue what I mean by this. I both care and don't care at all, but I will be upgrading because it amuses me.

lol
don't you have something to do on 4chan?

bump

I've never been happier.

The pink script was the tell, cuck.

I'd stay away from major airports for a while.

Palindrome dubs checked!

get gangraped ShareBlue

Well user I'm glad you asked. I personally hope to send several of them to the ovens, and many more to shallow graves in the ditches that line the highways of the United States. I expect all of them will meet their father in Hell.

(checked)
CIA Niggers BTFO

Anons, this is the best news possible! Praise Kek!

Of course, this could be a limited hangout, but I get the feeling FBIanon is legit.

Stickie this anons. It's being slid.

bump@

"IT'S HAPPENING!!" stop larping you stupid faggots, nothing fucking happened.

whenever I read an FBIAnon I get positive feeling for the FBI. Really hope these posts aren't (((deception))). Taking dow Israel and the shabbas goys in office here in the US would drain the swamp so much, it's hard to believe this is posible. FBI bros I know youre reading this DONT LET AMERICA DOWN. I see 9/11 as a betrayal by EVERY intel group, including those that werent active participants outside of the coverup.

I'd be more than ok with giving Crooked Hillary a deal, if we were able to drain the swmp. ut it seems to me the real swamp are the plutocrats who own the media etc. and they will keep playing their game. How much of an affect would killing Op Mockingbird have on this?