Proletarian dictatorship

Alt-rightards:

USA traitors, ruling for Russia, against NATO, pedophiles, whining pussies who wanna hide behind a wall, inferior white trash losers against free market economy, incestuous race who can't compete with sand niggers, pacifist cunt who fears world war, pathetic pseudo-intellectuals eating any red pill theory.

:hoven:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_salad
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_salad

pls get help user

Why do people in these "savage" portrayals always look silly?

The sword guy on the right looks like he's about to whine like Cartman while smacking him with the side of the blade like a cartoon character

Libertarian edgyism

I'm more interested in the guy in the foregeound, who is apparently surprised at something happening in the opposite direction from the violence.

Gangster Computer God Worldwide Secret Containment Policy made possible solely by Worldwide Computer God Frankenstein Controls. Especially lifelong constant-threshold Brainwash Radio. Quiet and motionless, I can slightly hear it. Repeatedly this has saved my life on the streets.
Four billion wordwide population - all living - have a Computer God Containment Policy Brain Bank Brain, a real brain, in the Brain Bank Cities on the far side of the moon we never see.
Primarily based on your lifelong Frankenstein Radio Controls, especially your Eyesight TV sight-and-sound recorded by your brain, your moon-brain of the Computer God activates your Frankenstein threshold Brain-wash Radio - lifelong inculcating conformist propaganda. Even frightening you and mixing you up and the usual "Don't worry about it" for your setbacks, mistakes - even when you receivedeadly injuries!

THIS is the Worldwide Computer God Secret Containment Policy!

He's looking with horror at what OP has written.

Does he ever stop talking?

OP is kinda good for that.

take your meds

Good post

It's alright but Burroughs is better.

We need to be these Sans Culottes and slaughter all Shillarie Muscadins like that hipster faggot.

REAL PROLETARIAN DIRECT DEMOCRATIC DICTATORSHIP NOW!!!!

KILL ALL MUSCADINS AND LUMPEN NIGGER LAZARONI

7/14 SANS CULOTTES ON THE GROUND DEPORT THE SCABS CLASS WAR NOW

LIBERTY, EQUALITY, AND NATIONAL FRATERNITY, OR DEATH!!!

Seriously though, don't you DARE fucking steal my French Revolutionary antics, asshole.

I'M the OC Sans Culotte and I'll fucking send anyone who tries to use these glorious memes for the purpose of supporting the modern Marie Antionette to the guillotine. I am on the top of the line amongst revolutionaries and an expert in revolutionary warfare. I have achieved 300,000 confirmed kills in Vendee and am awaiting my next killing spree in the black ghettos. I have constantly maintained 100% Republican Tradition since the time of Athens and Rome. You are NOTHING compared to me, you fucking poser. I'll fucking send angry "white-trash" Sans Culottes to your home to fucking take you out, tar and feather you, then hang your burning, pathetic body on a lamp-post or tree. You'll be catching a whiff of my grapeshot as I blow you and your nigger-loving, scab-enabling, spic-helping, chink-worshiping friends to smithereens. My union-boys will find you at your workplace. if you even work, and make sure you have an "accident" with your equipment. Minutemen death-squads will find you and snipe you at 1 km, right at the skull, with a M1A rifle. That's right, I have access to the armaments of every US militia and the entire working class. You're just another name on my long list of terror, and to the others who are reading this, if you are afraid of being on the list, you're probably on it. You will REGRET ever stealing my OC memes, you larcenous dickwad. Maybe if you hadn't done that, then you would've probably had a chance on not having the misfortune of being on my list. But you couldn't, you didn't, and you wouldn't And now, you're going to pay. You are fucking dead, kiddo. Am I clear, you little shit?! FUCKING DEAD!

ADDS OP TO THE LIST

(I guess it's not so serious.)

Alt-right is the new Vendée: we'll kill all of you, no exception.

No, the New Left is the new Vendee.

Your class structure is literally that of the Bourbonists.

- Rich Magnates (Financial Capitalists/Aristocrats)
-The Central Bureaucracy supporting the President/King
-Professional-Managerial Muscadins/Hipsters
-Foreign Elements and Elites who are afraid of the Revolution.
-The Lazzaroni/Lumpens, who subside on the welfare of the central government, wealth magnates, and/or king.

The "Alt Right" has the ranks of,

-The Self-Employed
-The Working Class
-Small Rural Farmers (Not peasants btw, but the Jeffersonian ideal)
-Small Businesses
-The Petite-Bourgeoisie
-Less wealthy capitalists

That sounds like the French Revolution, mate.

LES DEPLORABLES OP ON SUICIDE WATCH

Blahblahblah….

Alt-right is the weakest minority.
We're going to persecute the shit out of you.

Get ready: Hillary will be brutal.

Live in somewhere that's not your college hipster village.

Anyways, your "Blahblahblah" implies that you aren't into debating or even adequetely shitposting in response to my shitposts, and you just say the same shit over and over like a broken record. My advice, add some spice and variety to your shitposting, and actually research the topics that you are going to shitpost. The best shitposts are the ones that have truth in them.

Anyways, I'm off to greener pastures, dipshit. Please make the banter more entertaining next time.

THE DAY OF THE GUILLOTINE APPROACHES, MUSCADIN-SCUM. SHILLARIE CLINTONETTE WILL BE GUILLOTINED.

You still don't get it?
Alt right is the weakest minority today.
Most cuckservatives hate you.
When Hillary will start the white trash repression, nobody will help you.

Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you, Gadsden-Rag Guy who's Totally Not Reactionary

Holy shit this libertard is literally retarded

Kek, you niggers are new to this place, aren't you?

To the "alt right" is the "weakest minority", you do realize that technically the sans culottes were a "minority"? Paris wasn't the majority of France at the time, idiots.

I'm not a lolbert either, but I guess since you've been dicking around in reddit, you haven't met me. My use of the Gadsden flag is mostly to trigger autistic dumbasses like you (Apparently, it works.) and to reclaim a symbol of the American Revolution and the Continental Marines from capitalist faggots who would've made Thomas Jefferson and Paine puke with disgust.

Ironically enough, I actually have been in leftist forums for years, starting my long posting "career" on Revleft of all places back in 2010.

In simple terms, I'm a left-wing nationalist, a radical democrat, a mutualist, and a syndicalist. The former two lend themselves really well to the French Revolution, which is a nationalist revolution by the way.

Oh lordy.

Democrat as in small-d democrat. As in, direct democracy.

Think Athens, not Shillary.

I should just call myself a "Democratic-Republican" just to confuse burger-speaking retards like you.