Liberal Monopoly on Science

Will liberals and leftists ever lose their stronghold on science? The media makes it seem as if the hammer of scientific authority is the ultimate weapon for combating any argument that advocates traditionalism. This is especially detrimental in fields such as human biology, race, health, gender etc.. It's a powerful lever and should we should put effort into reclaiming it.

Other urls found in this thread:

narrative.ly/nick-brown-smelled-bull/
narrative.ly/topic/identity/
narrative.ly/topic/lgbtq/
narrative.ly/about/team/
archive.is/PCLDx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is a scientist? It's a person who's called such by other scientists. Think of peer reviewing. The scientific community is a massive circlejerk, as has been for hundreds of years. The oppinion of scientists is vastly overrated.

Of course, scientists occasionally do their job and make progress. It should be noted that all major scientific discoveries were made by lone geniuses or small groups of them, not these mass-produced """""scientists"""" whose job is to write studies to fulfill certain political or commercial demands.

The point I'm trying to make is that when politics change, science will follow.

Them calling us "unscientific" while relying mostly on emotional arguments all the time is just complete bullshit. If anything, the right is more rational and data driven but our data is "prohibited".

Pat Buchanan would say that we need to make the long march through the institutions. Take back the schools etc. He's thinking pre internet though. Schools as they are currently established are unsustainable. The degrees are already somewhat worthless anyway but I think the availability of free courses online and endless libraries online that you can download to a thumb drive for free makes current 50k/yr degrees seem horrifically overpriced. Smart, driven people can already find and learn almost anything. I think the future of a lot of research will be distributed and done remotely. This will be a good thing for science as it will take it outside of the kiked up universities. And instead of going to classes for four years people will self study using books and lectures online and take a series of exams to prove their knowledge at whatever timeline they can work at. There will still be universities, the top ones will always be around but I can't see the diploma mills lasting as they are. They will probably convert to mostly STEM, vocational and other hands on type of hands on fields.

As someone who has a Chem masters and is trying to be a scientist, these people really trigger me. To them every republican believes the Bible literally. It's all politics. Absolutely nothing to do with real science. The global warming/climate change/whatever the fuck is ruining it too. It's based on terrible bs 'science' too where they manipulated data to fit their theories. I read articles and they'll stick in something about climate change at the very end, almost as if they have to. Shame really.

Wrong question. Anybody who rigorously applies scientific principles to his work is a scientist. The left doesn't have a monopoly on science any more than somebody can have a monopoly on tool boxes. What they DO have is a grip on who gets to publish findings and who gets noticed.

That guy who sold his Nobel prize didn't do kosher research, but he still got a prize.

Most right leaning scientist get ostracized 1/5th of scientist are actual marxist faggots.

Science war when?

Yes, but you don't have a fancy piece of paper from a "respected" (((educational institute))) to verify it.

pol >science is a lie because it doesn't say what i want
liberals >science is racist

And this is the point where pol lost it and became the new power everyone hates

Keep that track and pol will be the new SJW's in a decade, with the same downfall

That is an entirely different problem. The average Holla Forumsack sadly is way less smart and educated than he believes himself to be.

Good point, user.

This is the unfortunate truth, and it really disappoints me how uneducated and uninformed the average Holla Forumsack has become. Where did it all go wrong? My guess is the middle of summer 2015.

you (three?) arent so good at thinking like conspiracy theorists
you (three?) still have too much faith in that part of the system

tell me, if you had a cabal of devil-worshipping pedophiles at your control you could convert basically anyone to your side via blackmail as long as you didn't convert very many at a time, wouldn't you want to convert the scientists?
it would be SO advantageous to you as far as you'd be concerned

you would get to:
discredit the findings of scientists who you don't like, even if the findings themselves aren't detrimental to your operations
and
discredit the findings of scientists that would be detrimental to your cause and cause it to go down the memory hole and not get through the peer-review process(you'd be controlling the peers after all)

just like they synagouge of satan, some of which calls themsleves Jews(but aren't) took over academia, they took over much of science too

in fact, I'll bring up the T.V. show called Bill Nye Saves the World
would you (three?) care to talk about it? is it a legitimate show in your eyes or not?

also I know bill isn't a real scientist, nor was he 12 years ago, but still

also, ill mention before I leave for work that social sciences(especially psychology and history) are especially easy to subvert, and that its also easier to subvert a scientist's findings whose findings are difficult to replicate, whether that be because of resources or the amount of investment required

and don't forget about how those rothschilds killed 4 Chinese scientists so they could claim their patent; you could do that too, real money maker

The availability of a lot of information for free is great, but it is not sufficient. Ultimately education is a social activity. Want to know how the chinks manage to do so well in school? Go to any library and you'll find a group of them working together. Want to know how pajeet manages to graduate in spite of his shitty code quality? He cheats with a group of his fellow pajeets.

Look at scientific papers. They are almost always a collaborative effort. Even single-author papers are often a culmination of years of collaborative activity, or the author thanks so-and-so for discussions and feedback.

Fraternities figured this out somewhat. They generally work as a group to ensure that their pledges can pass classes, and they take care of each other through life.

Books and other materials are also insufficient. They omit tacit knowledge and heuristics, but you almost always acquire those from someone who is genuinely interested in teaching you.

Liberals don't have a monopoly on science you retarded nigger.

They might be able to deny you funding, but why would you want to drag you political view into science anyway?

If you do physics, do physics. Only retard niggers can't stop themselves from dragging their political opinions into everything from work to taking a shit.

Reminder if you're a scientist and not being a good goy you will be ostracized

At what point did Holla Forums deny or oppose science based on ideological grounds if you mind telling me?

This. It goes beyond that, actually. Prestigious opportunities in professional science are exceedingly rare, just like good real estate. Nepotism runs rampant throughout (((the ranks))), whereas Captain White Man bumbles along thinking merit dictates the climb to the top.

SOCIAL SCIENCE ISNT REAL SCIENCE
This anti-science sentiment has to stop. Hard science (aka real science, that can be measured and tested, that gives you numbers and error margins) is built on the same principles as right wing politics.
Soft sciences are wholy unscientific, and just abuse the name because of the success and the prestige real science has done. Soft sciences (which liberals and leftists quote) has produced no laws, no equations, no predictions, not a single operational, useful thing.

Science is what separates the glorious white race from the flee bitten subhumans. Science is how Europeans dominated the rest of the world. Science is the difference between glorious civilized space faring white Euro ubermensch that can glass whole continents and vaporize entire cities and subhuman savage scum of middle east and africa, that still cant figure out how to do air force and navy.

Real science is very similar to right wing politics: it is rigorous, disciplined, uncompromising in its principles, and cares only for truth and reality which is why it achieved so much in reality.
Soft sciences and arts and other such bullshit have no right or wrong, they have no truth, they have no principles, they have no results, they have nothing and they are not science, they just abuse the name.

MIGHT MAKES RIGHT IN THIS WORLD, AND SCIENCE GIVES US MOST OF THE MIGHT
Those who abandon (hard) science are doomed.

Do you think someone in real science gives a shit about politics? All you niggers ever see are retarded gender idiots having a mental breakdown.

If you would get out of your fucking echo chamber you would know that.

Oh no, a fucking tabloid tag says a scientist is a bad goy? Only gender idiots and the retarded right listens.

filtered

You can attempt a long march through the institutions which will be a hard game since left will immediately recognize and your average leftist will act as some pastor did in the times past. It's a much tougher game for us. Subversion (or convincing people already in position) is a bit easier game, provided that they keep their heads low for some time.

Alternatively, you can smash it altogether (and this will be necessary either way). What I mean by that is that you create separate institutions (perhaps online?) in order to:
1) Educate our people
2) Deliver results (most important)

Every Holla Forumsack should be educated in some STEM branch, at least in some basic terms. Delivering eye-candy results and inventions would entail instant recognition. In order to achieve actual inventions (faster than mainstream science) however, you would have to assume that some of existing beliefs are wrong (and there is at least one candidate for that I can think off the top of the hat). All results ought to be attributed to the finder and to the new institution ("Holla Forums research center" for example). It ought to be done in following ways:
1) Creation of easy to comprehend script-like infographics/explanations on calculations (for example; how to calculate baring capacity of a column)
2) Creating videos demonstrating something with cheap materials which others will attempt to recreate

The second one is of higher importance but it also depends on agency of the viewer. Formal education is good insofar as it actually forces you (the lazy-ass) to attempt some experiments. Over 2000 years ago Aristotle spoke about distinction of Skill vs. Understanding/Science. While he placed Understanding above Skill, he acknowledged that both come from the same source; mainly "Experience". A man of Skill in woodworks bends the wood as bee makes honey. It comes to him by instinct on basis of former experience. A smart man will following that from his Skill extract Understanding.

The reason I am talking about above is that today's STEM fields overly focus on the theory without people ever gaining skill other than calculating in abstract something which they can never comprehend. Tesla did not start merely as a scientist, he started as a worker in the field. Electricity was in his head like your keyboard typing, which you could never gain without spending a lot of time playing and typing on keyboard. That is the importance of [2] - practical part, in which we can easily gain advantage over the mainstream scientists. Another such example would be programming. Many of best and most sought out software came from people that had no formal education, but instead started coding for fun. This in them made a Skill, and then expanded to Understanding of variety that people spending most of their times listening about abstracts never could match (except for the most intelligent ones).

The fields we would most easily break through would be, in my opinion, electrical engineering. Reason is somewhat obvious: Equipment is relatively cheap, and unlike construction and other things you can actually try it out without insane amount of money and diploma. Here's a picture of Tesla to show you that I really know what I'm talking about.

t. STEMfag

anti-science sentiment is degeneracy of the highest order, hard science is fundamentally uncorruptable by leftists and liberals and their gender studies academia that pretends they are scientists too

abandoning hard science = getting eternally dominated like flee bitten muslims and voodoo niggers by a handful of tech literate individuals

4u.png

scientists are not as politically neutral as you think

They don't have a monopoly on science. They have a monopoly on the mass media and therefore the interpretations of science.
Liberal sociologist finds that multiculturalism weakens social cohesion? Noone reports it.
The entire field of anthropology and biology opposes the invention of difference between gender and sex? Not a word.
But hey! Look at this some obscure incidentally homosexual sociologist claims gender is a thing and we're all blank slate? Wow that perfectly fits into our Rousseau tier liberal beliefsystem! Let's re-model education based on this "science" and create false consensus on the validity of this claim.

They are basically the gate keepers of what and what not gets to influence society.

Video kinda related

You're a nutcase m8. All you godlikeproductions / infowars fags that came here for pizzagate should leave!

Biology alone BTFOs most of leftards claims about race, health and gender
The media uses nothing but "the experts fallacy" either finding some dude dressing him up in a white coat and have him use complicated words or by paying a couple of shekkels to some celeb "sicentis" to shill some bullshit

you misspelled jewish

Another one to add, if you're a scientist with some even as much prestige as James Watson, you will still be shunned for going against media science

What is life?
Wbat is diet?
What is race?
What is gender?
What is medicine?
What is climate change?
What is advanced farming?

Everyone likes chemistry, math, and engineering. Conservatives dont like physics, liberals dont like biology.

SUBVERTING SCIENCE IS CHIEF JEWISH TRICK

Let's start calling them creationists for believing humans are somehow immune to genealogy.

'Science' has become completely politicized, just like in the old soviet union.

I'd disagree. Social science CAN be based on scientific principles and it does produce results you can rely on. For example how women don't marry down - By all accounts a redpilled finding since it goes against the muh stronk womyn narrative. The thesis holds water by the sheer amount of data collected on it.

What social sciences can't provide is reliable solutions to problems it uncovers, that's the realm if politics. Hence why its fully taken over by leftists in the first place, its ideal for their "make up problem, blow it out if proportion, demand it be fixed" approach to activism.

I thought if you had a science degree you were a scientist?

The left has a monopoly on academia. And they use that to steal credibility from science.
They pretend a lot of things that are absolutely nothing to do with science are a part of science.

Scientists claim jews are a type of mammal when they are in fact a reptile.

How dare you! Physics is wonderful.

Its not science because it cant be reliably and repeatedly tested for.
In physics I can perform the exact same experiments as Faraday or Einstein and if I follow their methodology I will always get the same results.
That cannot be said for human behavior.

Science is meant to be the study of the natural world without the vagaries of the human condition.

Science is dominated by leftists for two reasons:
1) the kikes directly control all the social/humanitarian fields, and thus carry the weight of consensus
2) the STEM crowd is doubly put off by the fact that social "sciences" all follow a left wing narrative, and more importantly:
DAMN NEAR EVERY RIGHT WING MOVEMENT IS IMMEDIATELY SWAMPED BY ANTI-SCIENTIFIC CRACKPOTS

If you want to make any headway among intelligent people, purge the flat earthers, moon hoaxers and neocohen "CO2 is a-ok" shills. Until that time, 90% of proper scientists will just dismiss the right as a bunch of hicks. I came over because I became aware of the gender differences, racial differences and the jewish question, but it took me long enough as it did due to Holla Forums being full of scientific illiterates.

Weeeell it certainly doesn't help that a lot of people without degrees are crackpots. Then again there are physicists who believe in free energy and doctors who think homeopathy works. Curiously you don't see them be attacked by lefties.

Weakening the trust in and standards for science benefits the Left, all things considered.

True, in and that sense it can't be a hard science. It still can produce valuable insights and should have a place in academia though, albeit a MUCH smaller one than it does now.

I'm right leaning but I hide it well. Funny too how I told my Muslim colleague I voted trump and he's still my friend to this day. The crux of these science is global warming. That's it. Right or left if you don't swallow al gores bs you are then ostracized. This despite the fact the guy who made climatology into a science and was a meteorologist for 30 years is against it. They'll even attack him, who fathered their very fucking field. It fucking sucks for us too because even the most illiterate liberal douche thinks they're smarter than anyone who doesn't toe their line, even if they have multiple phds or something.

"Believing CO2 controls all aspects of our climate is akin to believing in magic" - leading MIT climatologist Richard Lindzen. You fell for Al Gores little tax fraud man. Don't forget the huge fireball in our sky. Comparatively humans are nothing.

I didn't fall for jack shit. Nobody is claiming that "co2 controls all apsects of the climate". But CO2 both causes ocean acidification and scatters the heat re-emission wavelengths of IR radiation. The magnitude and feedback mechanisms are under some debate, but lots of retards assume we should just stick to coal forever because the libtards are against it.

wat who

Research into clean energy is a perfectly fine undertaking but when idiots start shutting down power plants in favor of unproven meme technology, while (((clever businesses))) make tons of money from subsidies, you know what the underlying agenda is.

There is a social game where a number is placed on the forehead of each person and the goal is to end up with the highest numbered partner you can. People often end up with a person that has the same number. If dating is about finding the highest value partner, then inflating your own value should net you a better mate.

Well said. The "stoopid socsci XDD" is partially pushed precisely to push out the more inquiring minds and let them take over academia.

I don't think that's sufficient; you have to at least work as one, too. A physics degree you never used from 10 years ago doesn't magically make one a scientist.

The liberal monopoly on science exists so long as the jews that use them require them to. All liberal twists of scientific evidence have a jew backing them. To take back the sciences, expose the jews who put the liberals there in the first place. Contain all their useful idiots that learn from them in their cuckshed and show them how they do not follow the scientific method but instead follow false-science like it was a religion.

Can someone post the video of the climate scientist basically saying that the climate is changing and it's almost entirely a natural process. He mentions something about how it is changed by many factors and the reason the change is so much now is because the individual factor changes are happening all right now. He is an older white guy and he's sitting infront of what looks like a small computer monitor. At the end he says something like 'We're not living in Mother Nature's greenhouse, we're living in her funhouse'. Thanks

Yea thats literally what Alex Jones and people like him are there for. To enable entryism of nutjobs and ufo-conspiracy tards to swamp any dangerous right wing movement. this is why (even if it was real) pizzagate damaged this board like nothing else. Suddenly my we have thousands of normies who learned about pizzagate on Facebook and are totally into this kind of thing discussing reptilian elites, McDonald's mind controller tech and the effectiveness of spirit cooking on pets in our threads. I have to admit this is mostly an American phenomenon though since the puritan Christians have been anti-intellectual ever since the great awakening. These Christians then merged with the mainstream right around the 80s/90s and suddenly we have people who believe safeguarding economic liberalism from unjust regulations in the name of environmentalism is a key point of the right-wing on /lol/ while totally ignoring that the NSDAP was the first environmentalist party. And for some reason 'exposing the round-earth lie' will save our people from cultural and genetic extinction.

It's mostly boomers and broken gen-x'ers who get into this line of thinking though
Video very much related.

No shit we shouldn't burn coal forever. For one it's polluting as hell. The global warming thing is an obvious farce though. From the climate gate emails to the manipulated hockey stick graphs, to the very fact that they keep changing the name itself. For instance now its climate change so that if it isn't getting insanely warm, they can still justify taxing you to death on the element carbon itself. Or is the main culprit still methane cow farts? Because that was part of it too. One huge result of the global warming cult hysteria is the way people forget about other environmental issues.

they don't "love science", numales and other hipster faggots say shit like that just to co-opt the interest

The two will have to work together at some point to solve how to break the Leftist monopoly. Social "science" is how Jews came to power over science in the first place. Consensus > Facts. That's just the way humans work. It's a harsh truth, but the Jews show time and time again that it obviously works better than anything else.

after 4 years of trump it seems they will.
the genders thing is making everyone, even liberal democrats scratch their heads in confusion.
then that recent study posted on the government website about vaccines causing developmental delay in infants.

most of these people identify who they are with this "progressive" ideology. when that gets shaken they'll start to question alot. its like when a teenager from the suburbs with conservative religious parents smokes pot for the first time and immediately does a 180 because he found out his parents lied about 1 thing, so he goes on a journey to find out what else they lied about. he sets out to destroy himself, then has a nervous breakdown after a few years, becomes a health nut, then finds jesus, then a woman, then starts a family and becomes a straight edge cuckold liberal.

first i've heard of this. what did he do to (((them))) to anger them?

The dinosaur media is dying. We are supplanting them.

Many legendary scientists are the ones initially rejected by the majority of scientists of the time. Science is not about opinions, it's about truth, therefore the opinions of even scientists are as shit as anyone else's.

james watson won a nobel in biology for discovering dna
said its dumb to make our policies and laws assuming blacks are as intelligent as everyone else

basically he just solved black crime rates with that one sentence but libshits, who cant solve that problem, didnt like it very much

Read Against Method. The suggestion that scientists follow the scientific method has no basis in history.

What you're saying is Holla Forums is a university. I've learned and imparted an enormous amount of knowledge on various topics through interaction on chan sites. We have debates, and lectures. We source, and preserve great teachings of the past. The internet has completely BTFO traditional school.

lmao, no one in philosophy of science takes feyerabend seriously, the guy is the "muh spook" meme of epistemology and hps, he defended astrology for fuck's sake, go read david stove for a take down

Confirmed for not reading it.

Many of them grew up with television and books that pushed ridiculous conspiracies. Today, they believe shit like computers and microchips being far too advanced for normal humans to understand, so aliens must have given us all of our current technology. Anyone who has studied computer architecture understands how all of this stuff works and how from simple logic gates you can create far more complex systems.

that's you

reminder that feyerabend also thinks voodoo is an equal epistemic practice to science, kys nominalist relativist scum

Philosophical arguments have no bearing on the historical reality that all great scientists did not follow any dogmatic "method".

When the global climate drops to Maunder Minimum levels, we'll execute every single "climate scientist", so yeah.

philosophy is utterly fucking worthless, especially philosophy of science, i study chemistry but i took philosophy of science course because there's nothing to calculate in it, its a piss easy worthless zero effort credit, and basically i cant believe how such a worthless fucking shit got approved for students looking to make something out of themselves, looking to do some real and useful fucking work in the future

there is absolutely no merit in philosophy, or sociology, or psychology (except maybe clinical), or arts (you dont need a fucking degree, there's no art licence, just go and draw you fucking faggot), or any of these no jobs/welfare jobs that do not exist in the private sector

we (tax payers) need to make an uprising and hang all these philosophers and other parasitic vermin getting fat on tax money

Hi Holla Forums, actual scientist here (professor, physics related field) - believe it or not some of us browse 8pol, and I am personally looking for a way to hire Holla Forums-tier grad students under the radar. I have a colleague in a different university who is trying the same thing. The issue is that it is hard to identify prospective students who are /ourguys/, all I can do so far is look out for young white men with shitlord faces, if they have a military background it's a plus.

I sometimes wonder if I should use a dog-whistle in graduate recruitment ads, like some Holla Forums meme that I could plausibly deny if needed. Any ideas gents?

Hello FBI

You could try walking around with a swastika drawn on your face that might work.

Honestly though, a subtle call like that could actually work. The only problem is that you would still get regular people applying too.

Just insert baneposting into your interviews. Ff they get at what you're saying then you can take it from there

If you were actually a Holla Forumsack, you would have either edited ✡Einstein✡ out of the image or just not posted it.

I'm afraid that academia will become the monasteries of the future. Just as the Catholic monks preserved the knowledge of the Roman Empire throughout the centuries without appreciating or understanding it, I fear professors preserving our understanding of theoretical math, physics, and chemistry, through the next dark age.

It's pretty horrible to imagine social justice as a religion, and their monks holding onto ancient scientific knowledge that their religion ardently opposes. Hopefully the Chinese or even the Muslims win and destroy them.

Bretty good idea, I'll have to work that in.

That's true, but tipping the balance might be enough.

get out

Serendipitous discoveries happen. It's statistically bound to happen.

Doesn't mean the scientific method is somehow worthless.

If you're not in STEM, law, medicine, or business, university is more about networking than learning useful skills.

C'mon now.

Hahaha they have a monopoly of getting cushy spots and lobbying for bullshit nonscience like sociology, liberal arts gender studies and all the other crap.

Everyone can back up theories using scientific proof. This way you can make an argument that you can't refute. However the leftist dipshits ignore proper scientific method, or they butcher it with surveys and use that as a proof. Which are heavily flawed and biased themselves. But the academic institution doesn't give a shit, the study makes them look progressive so it gets published and accepted by other universities. That's a main reason social sciences are a steaming pile of shit.

It'll be fine. Just let academia crash under student loan debt. Things will start to sort themselves out that way.

Even with a whistle blow I'd still most likely try to act as normal as possible. It's just not worth the potential ramifications. It's part of the reason why I'm considering not going to graduate school. I don't think I can deal with another 5+ years of the university system.

That's the smart move unfortunately. Most professors in STEM are libfaggots too. I don't have tenure but if (hopefully when) I get it I'll 3-D print a pepe bobblehead or something to signal to guys like you.

Can't say I blame you. Grad students take a big risk, their advisors often treat them like slave labor. Engineering grads can start on $80k with a wisely chosen major, in grad school your living wage is like $2k/month. It's fucking pathetic.

I don't think you understand how art works. Yes, art degrees are practically worthless. Junk degrees. BUT teaching art is not worthless. You think the DaVinci tier shit came out of fucking nowhere? That the Italian fuck just picked up a paintbrush one day and painted the Mona Lisa?

Nigger, teaching for the arts is teaching techniques. Just like science, motherfuckers build off of previous knowledge to make good shit.

Seriously, you sound like a frustrated monkey trying to learn math.

also, the current educational system is obsessed with mechanical learning and theory, and doing close to none of the practice

Science the Institution is not Science the practice

The scientific method is based around creating hypothesis then attempting to falsify those hypothesis. Unlike our quote from black science man, science as a method does not make any positive truth statements. Quite the contrary; every scientific statement is a hypothesis, subject to change, modification, and falsification. As an example, in Chemistry we begin with the ancient Greeks who hypothesized that all matter was made up of tiny, indivisible elements called atoms. Later, it was discoverd that these indivisible elements were in fact divisible; electrons could be removed from them. Accordingly, a new hypothesis was developed; the plum pudding model, where atoms are a pudding with electron "plums" scattered through out. Next the famous gold foil experiment showed that atoms are mostly empty, resulting in the astronomical model of the atom where electrons are orbiting a nucleus. The discovery of quantum mechanics destroyed this model, and replaced it with the electron wave shell hypothesis. None of these hypothesis were true; they were simply useful models that made reasonable predictions based on past experience. When new experiences violated the model, the model was modified. So an individual practicing the scientific method is attempting to find new experiences that violate past models.

Contrast that with how science is practiced today. Scientists frequently complain that studies which violate the social scientific consensus struggle to get published. Legitimate papers questioning aspects of conventional evolutionary biology are rejected, even if the experimental evidence is solid and the writer is an evolutionist. Same with papers that go against the grain of climate change, race, inheritability of traits, outcomes for adopted children of gay couples, and much, much more. What is even worse, however, is that scientists are incentivized to manufacture false results that match the narrative. Occasionally, these scientists are caught but most are not. The field of psychology is notoriously bad; perhaps 80% or more of studies are not reproducible meaning their results were probably faked. Faking results is incredibly easy; just don't write down the experiments that didn't return the results the scientist wanted, or write them off as outliers, or blame faulty equipment. It's also easy to get away with, as grant money from the government does not prioritize reproducing existing research.

The grant system has a lot more problems. Scientists are not able to study controversial problems in the first place. Grants focus funding on issues that are considered relevant to resolving social issues (especially health care). So the areas of study are quite limited to begin with, and are further trimmed as any ideas that lie too outside the scientific consensus are also not funded.

(((science))) is a religion at this point.

STEM fag, much? When the DOTR comes, let's see how useful your chemistry degree is! I bet you don't even know how to make a homemade bomb.

I have a serious question to ask you: does race realism exist? I get that most blacks do have lower IQ's compared to the average white person, but does ethnicity honestly correlate with intelligence? I see it as most blacks are just poor and have a long history of adopting a "thug/niggerish" culture from centuries of slavery and 'oppression' or whatever. Would love to hear your thought on this matter.

Why do you need his word for it? Having a specialist around does not excuse you from common sense. If niggers did not invent anything at all during their course of existence, then how are they not dumber? It's not even that they didn't invent anything, that could be excusable still, but they completely lack development in everything - society, self awareness. Niggers still don't recognize themselves in the mirror when they're 6 years old. Niggers of any social and financial standing consistently score less than whites of even poorest/worst status on the test for intellectually inept that is the SAT. Ethnicity might not correlate that much with intelligence for whites, but race certainly does and it's an unquestionable fact easily verifiable anywhere with niggers and whites.

(((Science))) as a religion is based on faith fits because it's based on (((faith))).

If we ever man up and force them out, yes, they will be defeated. Our enemy is weak and hides behind the pretext of rules that they created. The only way to defeat them is to stop playing by their rules and play by our own.

Sorry brother I'm a physicist not a sociologist, but I do think race realism is legit for the most part. I don't see how one can argue against race realism, considering the history of black societies/cultures/countries.

I mean, societies from many ethnicities have at least developed a system of writing, codes of laws and mathematics. As far as I am aware not a single black society has even developed writing. I might be wrong but I have looked for writing systems developed by actual blacks (i.e. not egyptians/north africans), and couldn't find any that were legit. The only stuff I could find if I recall was liberal wishful thinking.

Grad student who recently passed candidacy here.

Does the 2k per month suck? Yes.
Are most younger STEM professors libfags? Yes.
Does it matter? No.

Just don't pick a gay group. I live very comfortably and manage to put away a little every month. I Don't spend a lot because I'm working a lot, but it's earned the respect of my boss. He's very well connected (a lot of older scientists are redpilled btw), very respected and very wealthy. We exchange stock tips from time to time and I've grown my assets a decent amount. I'm also set up for great positions afterwards.

That said, grad level studies are the same as undergrad, they're being flooded with mediocre students and it's kind of depressing on a day to day basis.

It's the same delayed gratification but higher potential vs upfront gratification but lower ceiling as everything else. Yeah, my engineer friends are starting at 80k but none of them have broken 6 figs yet, which is where most of the PhD s from my group start

Don't go full-retard user. You'd be saying Biology and any of it's subfields are unscientific. Science is just an empty system.

Shut the fuck up faggot, go back to reddit where you belong. I brought up racial diffences regarding organ transplants and medicine when I was in college and the professor damn near failed me because of it. Science has become either entertainment to these people, or reinforces their social beliefs. It's why Watson was chased out, and why most researchers can't make a fucking move because the 'social issues' are going to run you down and end your career. It's why the government is spending millions researching how fun gay sex is, but will charge you with a hate crime if you try to examine whether or not the whole lgbt crowd are just mentally ill people. Don't fucking blame Holla Forums for this shit or try to throw it back in our faces. There's plenty of people here that realize that biology and science will always win the war over ideology. The left chased faith out of science because they chase everyone out of everything and politicize whatever remains. You can't talk about anything science related without it becoming political, and the alt-lite are the retards ruining Holla Forums and behaving like the flip side of the coin regarding SJWs.

Not organically, no. 'Science' as you're describing it no longer exists, lad, it has been totally subverted.
The reason they won't lose their stranglehold is because its not 'science' as you're describing to them - its religion. Science (the "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE but never took Biology 101" type so ubiquitous today) isn't about pursuit of the truth or constant experimentation to dis/prove theoretically-derived possibilities, it is now about creating a backbone for the moral and ethical views which liberal-progressive (see: cultural Marxist) ideology relies upon to avoid outright implosion.

You think these people who deny, say, racial intelligence variance, or sexual dimorphism, or, fuck, biological sex, you think these people actually care about any sort of 'science' that doesn't support their desired narratives? Fuck no. That's not even 'science' to them, its 'pseudo-science', ie, heresy.
Its a religion now, and the moment you make science into a religion, that's the moment it stops being science at all, no matter how many times you call it that.

Because it is, because, again, its not science, its religion. Bill Nye and Based Nigger Science Man are its prophets. Its holy texts can be found in any peer-reviewed journal (those are worthless now - all controlled to ensure a given narrative is put forth) or media article about "a new study suggests/proves x!". Its adherents care no more about counter-claims to their religion than do Christians or Jews or Muslims.

Its funny, really - some of my ancestors were Anabaptists in Switzerland, who fled that country because the Vatican sent guys up there to burn them at the fucking stake, so they ran to Germany and the nobles there kep them safe for several years until they could flee to America. A religious adherent refusing to bow to what he percieved as wrong in the church, being hunted by that very church as a heretic…. And several hundred years later, I am a biochemist, declared a heretic by the modern progressive-liberal 'scientific' narrative - just another heretic to be burned for dissent.
Some things never change.

Good luck with that, but it'll take decades - and you'll have to fight the culture war on their turf, namely, academia. Until you can do something about academia, you have no hope of changing the contextual circumstances of the current scientific arena.
You want to change the church? First you have to control the seminary.

Side Note: Everyone in this thread needs to look up an article called "Nick Brown Smelled Bull". Its from some shitty mag, but its extremely interesting, in that it shows just how fucking broken science truly is at this point, what a religion it has truly become - a state religion, in some cases - and how badly twisted and controlled and corrupted the infrastructure (the priesthood) has become.
>narrative.ly/nick-brown-smelled-bull/
This article is particularly interesting because of where its published - a libshit magazine - and what it demonstrates - that their religion of I Love Fucking Science is actually a big house of cards, a facade of legitimacy scraped in an ever-thinning layer over a foundation of lies, corruption and ideological bias.
>narrative.ly/topic/identity/
>narrative.ly/topic/lgbtq/
And, lo and behold, what do we have here…
>narrative.ly/about/team/

Checked for God damn do I fucking hate the Guardian. What a fucking joke of a rag.

archive.is/PCLDx
Incest is good, goyim!
And the article got shoa'ed after the backlash
Oy vey!

This isn't the age where everything needs to be copied painstakingly by hand.
Knowledge will be preserved by millions of hoarders around the world.

Checked. I'd love to make Dr. Von Braun proud and run the kikes and shitskins out of Huntsville.

Biology is usually considered hard.
Soft sciences are mostly ones that deal with people and how people interact.
Psych, sociology, polsci, etc. Can be useful, but easily undermined because stats and be interpreted multiple ways.

Pretty funny.
But media fucks science more than anything else, because they'll print clickbait without caring about what the study says.
The study is might be true that incest can allow you to dodge a few bad genes in the general population, but that doesn't mean it has no bad effects.
They'll use studies like this to push incest, but whenever a study says that incest is bad, they'll say "genetic diversity is great" and not-so-subtly imply that means racemixing.

Ubermensch University when?

Start @ 2:04 Minutes
Yes they will– video related. It was refreshing to see a women shut a SJW environmentalist down so hard that she didn't know what to say. Classic shit.
I saw this online the other day and it sent my sides into orbit.

More people should know about the electric universe theory, it has some pretty amazing implications, such as how all of the features on Mars were the result of massive electrical/plasma events, or how electrical/plasma events between mars, venus, and saturn, may have been the cause for many of humanity's myths

"What?"

This is the kind of shit that repulses most people with an education in the hard sciences.

Ousted yourself.

there are certainly some bad practices with universities that make them inefficient for learning,

i.e. assignments are usually due the week after the material is covered and not returned with the marks and solutions until 1 week later. thus there is no immediate feedback on your understanding of the material. compound that with the fact that at the same time you move onto new work that relies on the understanding of the previous weeks material that you have not received feedback on yet. this makes learning slower.

EinSTEIN would fucking love Bill Nye

Worshipping a dead kike on a stick while every generation waits for a zombie to come back and save them doesnt fit very well with science. Even worse than the whole gender thing, tbh.

I found a reason to post this since trips.

Oh hello Holla Forums, how are you today? Actual FBI here, your lunch break is over.

Underrated post.
Science is the pursuit of truth, it isn't democratic, it should never be, and you don't get to bring your friends.

Take it to the dead board known as /sci/

Science needs more government funding is all they ever say about it.

And yet they still outwit and out debate idiots who are getting millions a year to be experts. The truth will come out.

Maybe not the best meme in this case.

Being belligerent doesn't mean you're smart.

You think scientists don't make allowances for minorities on a daily basis?

The system is primed to be toppled.

The system of highly educated, well paid people doing research, then having others check and double check it is great in theory, but it's been corrupted beyond redemption.

My gf is a research professor, she pumps out 6-12 papers a year. You can imagine how useless each one is. Peer review doesn't mean doing the experiments, or challenging the results, just checking the spelling.

The question is what do we replace it with?

Studied physics here, but was very interested in the IQ and race question so read up a lot on it during college years (Guns, Germs, and Steel is laughable jewish lies yet "scientific" shitlibs seem to eat it up).

Of course ethnicity correlates with intelligence. This is why white kids growing up in impoverished neighborhoods in America still score about as high on SATs and other standardized tests as super rich blacks in America. Read The g Factor by Jensen. Race and intelligence differences are 100% real and ethnic Africans on average have smaller brain sizes and less neuron density and convolution in the neocortex.

This sort of stuff was understood pre WW2. Then the jews like Ashley Montague and Lewontin and Stephen Jay Gould spread their lies about equality and here we are.

1. The user suggesting calling people against genetic drift etc. "creationists" has a great idea

2. Why has Peterson not been brought up yet? He covered this in his first Triggering, this is why he rebelled (Psychology Prof, UfT, Canada)

3. Ya'll are overestimating how much of a shit hard scientists give. Largely they assume whoever is in power socio-politically is the most respected person in that field (therefore the most accurate) and then they go off and research whatever it is they're obsessed with at the moment. This is accurate for chemistry, physics, etc. Scientists have a certain nonpolitical staying power- remember what happened to the scientists of Nazi germany? They just researched for US instead. Think of scientists more as a land to conquer than a people to convince.

4. Nonsciences as a whole should be removed from universities in my opinion.
One hour you have people fighting for a 4.0 in theoretical calculus and the next you have a philosophy "prof" repeating one scentence 20 times of thinly veild propaganda. But the decentralization of learning is our best bet I think at this point.

Decentralization is a powerful thing.
There's a reason the anonymity and randomness of the internet is being throttled so heavily.

To liberals "science" ends at IFUCKINGLOVESCIENCE. They care about the gibs and cool shit, not actually doing science.

Note: philosophy is great, it just hasn't been done right since science split off from it and has degraded into a circlejerk of gigantic proportions where each subgroup expressively refuses to acknowledge their own fallacies for the purpose of not having to think critically about themselves.
This is why you get shit like nihilism.
Ask a nihilst why he hasn't killed himself. (Tip: the only reason that nihilists still exist in large numbers is because doing so is nonPC and can land you in jail.)

What are some examples of Scientific conclusions that Holla Forums does not agree with?

A meme in normieverse is "you don't love science, you're oogling science's ass as it walks by."

Liberal "science" is
Pretty pictures of space, random trivia, pushes their liberal agenda. Anything and everything is subjective and up for personal interpretation.

I studied economics and it was 75 per cent political indoctrination. This has always made me think the other social sciences are the same

Scientist here, leaving academia because I can't stand the bullshit any more. Remember, the propaganda is not meant to convince, but to humiliate. Walking around a 'multicultural' college campus as a non-faggot white male means being subjected to constant humiliation.

you mean liberal monopoly on consensus. what they worship is consensus, not science.