Sweden a 3rd World Country by 2030

Well, we all knew it was coming.

According to UN projections, Sweden will be a much poorer country by 2030, much worse than what anyone in the Swedish government indicates.

The UN report HDI (Human Development Index) predicts a significant decrease in Swedish prosperity, unlike their Nordic neighbors, who will retain their top positions and even strengthen them globally in the long run.

In 2010 Sweden had the 15th place in the HDI rankings but according to UN forecasts, Sweden will be #25 in 2015, and in 2030 on the 45th place.

Sweden is one of few countries with such a sharp deterioration from what it had in 2010.

Finland demonstrates one of the world's best school systems, while the Swedish school have lost competitiveness.

Fewer ends up on welfare dependency in their Nordic neighboring countries while Sweden continues to have a greater amount of family households forced to live on welfare, which are a couple factors causing the dropped global competitiveness.

Negative developments, or rather liquidations can be exemplified by Orrefors Kosta Boda, which in 1992 had 940 employees in Sweden and was a profitable industry. Today less than 100 remain in the company after further cost reductions and adaptations in order to meet global competition.

Most of today's less developed countries such as Cuba, Mexico, the Baltic countries and Bulgaria according to the 2030 UN report will be passing Sweden in prosperity.

Even Greece, which today is more or less bankrupt, but will be on 13th place by 2030.

Sweden's leftist establishment and media believe a cornerstone of their perfect society is multiculturalism: large scale immigration from some of the poorest, most backward nations on earth. Swedes who disagree with that plan risk being labeled racist, fascist, even Nazi.

"We had a perfectly good country," Ingrid Carlqvist, a journalist said. "A rich country, a nice country, and in a few years' time, that country will be gone."

The logic should be really simple to understand, yet many have difficulties grasping it: If you import the Third World, it's what you'll get.

Let's discuss the future of Sweden and the rest of Europe. Realistically, what can we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.europe
youtube.com/watch?v=xMBv8aA_Fks
i.imgur.com/MrH1Tn4.png
youtube.com/watch?v=p9j8RGTqju0
brainpickings.org/2014/10/15/nietzsche-on-difficulty/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
oecd.org/eco/surveys/Sweden-2017-OECD-economic-survey-overview.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.europe
news.dk/Sweden-to-become-a-Third-World-Country-by-2030-according-to-UN-136473.html

Try about 2 years.

Seriously, if you are Swedish - take direct action now or get to Norway/Finland. The government is lost.

Reminder that the average IQ of a Swedish politician is 107.

F

Reminder that "stockholm syndrome" originated from Sweden.
And that they were always the bitch of Denmark and norway.

We can hate on Sweden all we want but other Euro countries like France, Germany and Britain are heading in the same direction. France is probably >40% nonwhite now. Meanwhile, Germany is demographically fucked. It's set to be 50% nonwhite in ~ 20 years, and that's being conservative. Britain is similar.

Burgers shouldn't laugh. Burgerland is nearly 50% nonwhite. Australia is approaching 20%.

We're fucked.

Finland allied with Nazi Germany in WW2, while Sweden helped the kikes.

We all know Sweden is going to shit, jsut like any other western country. We don't need some kikey meme-measurement like HDI to tell us that.

Wrong, Sweden was the biggest exporter of raw materials to Germany and a de facto allied. They didn't help militarily because they only had a defensive military.

Adding some spice to aid the discussion.

1/5

2/5

They only did that because all the other supply lines to cut off. Not to mention, they took in all the jews from Denmark and Norway.

Actually, if the UN is admitting it's bad, that means it's super bad.

3/5

4/5

5/5.

Does hope still exist?

Lovely work. Good contribution. Bonus for timing, too.

Fuck, man… I remember this from last year. Hadn't crossed my mind in months. There's just so much shit like this, it's insane. That poor fucker better come back as some kebab removing spirit and I hope his parents went full anti-cuck they likely didn't.

How the fuck is "immigrant" politically incorrect? It's simply the act of moving to a new country. Based on the logic imposed, we had ought to ban the word "moving" when preceding the word "to".

This. When the UN says that shit is about to be fucked, it means that it was a lost cause a decade prior and now Houdini couldn't even hide it.

Vote the most cucked countries in Europe.

It goes to:
- Sweden
- Germany
- France

Add the UK to that list even though lower than the first 3. The alarm for all of Europe is that if the best of us can get cucked, everyone can. (And Sweden, Germany, France and the UK were some of the best of us…)
How do we fight this? Honestly.

The richer the countries the more cucked it seems, unless you are switzerland.
Stay strong and breed white.

the usual efforts; disseminate redpills, increase our presence online (we need to make white/european identity as ubiquitous and commonplace as it is in the kikes fever-dreams), and organize IRL locally.

Atleast sweden has NRM.

Is Denmark still white?

Is Norway?

Yes.

That's all I need to hear.

At least the true norse still live.

France has a big chance of voting Le Pen in come next elections. I imagine a few more enrichment incidents will shake a lot more people out of their leftist stupor.

Germany is pretty much fucked. AfD isn't really doing that well and it will take a long time for them to fight their way up to national relevance.

Sweden is fucked, they're past terminal and basically a walking corpse. There is no coming back from the abyss they have entered. The future of Sweden is ever more desperate attempts of white flight, government crackdowns on wrongthink dissidents and attempts to stave off the brain drain as the country degenerates into anarchy and tribal warfare.

"country" is a meaningless identifier. There is nothing magical about land with artificial borders, and every state is subverted and controlled by jews and anti-white interests. Territory and region and blood are important.

Bullshit, nation without border is just an empire.

And country is a territory.

The people are too stupid to wake up a the moment. They probably won't wake up until things get very bad. The small clusters of men among the ruins, they're too small to make any significant change. The politicians, they are controlled by bankers who also control the countries by debt. They have absolute power; however, they are still mortal. The boom-bust cycle is controlled by the banks, according to Western establishment elites and CFR archives. What this means is we probably can't rely on a mega bust to save us. Economists will argue otherwise, but they don't have the proof to prove their position. Best we can hope for is mass uprising and revolt; however, by then, it may be too late.

That order looks about right.

Thank God most of the rest of Europe is still 80-90% white.

I don't really think disseminating redpills hells. Breaking programming has to come from within, you can't lead a horse to water in this case because he will fight you every step of the way. These kind of ideas are memetic viruses and trigger an emotional response that short circuits any logical processing.

By all means, make sure they are available for anyone that is in the right mindset to listen, just don't expect all that many people to snap out of it because of them.

Are you trying to start a voluntary honeypot for the EU to have an even easier time keeping track of us?

Blue line is projected ethnic norwegians. Red line is jihadists, shitskins and their projected amount of kids, in Norway. Norway is just barely worse off than Sweden. Without oil, they are nothing.

Denmark is not quite as bad as either, they actually adress their issues. Vid related. youtube.com/watch?v=xMBv8aA_Fks

For Swedes, either start changing things by working with fashy orgs (there are a few there doing good things), or just hunker down in the wilderness and doomsday prep.

For non-Swedes, hold on to your country as much as possible until 2030. By that time, our generation and the one above us will probably be the only ones that remember Sweden as a first-world country. As Comrade Yuri said, there is no changing these peoples minds - they will be killed by their own altruism. I expect there to be outright civil war in Sweden within the next decade or two.
Pray that they haven't banned livestreaming by then - it'll be a hell of a show.

We need to meme Danexit.

FRESH HABBENING
MSM hiding that their 3,5 year old child were home during the attack.

Unpossible, every (((economist))) has said that immigration increases wealth massively.

I do wonder if Swedes will even fight back. By then mudshits and niggers will have the numbers to push their own politicians into positions of power and be a monolithic voting block to dictate changes in the law and constitution.

They might simply take over Sweden by democratic means and then proceed to (slowly) exterminate the Swede or mongrelize them out of existence.

Which is what most of european land has been for thousands of years
No, a country is a modern phenomenon of contiguous borders ruled by a resident government which pools most of it's strength from the people within those borders. That's not how most of Europe functioned before the immediate modern era.

Well by disseminating redpills I don't just means factoids, I mean the overall effort of normalizing white identity. No people don't just automatically convert, but people need to be exposed to ideas constantly before they deem them acceptable. Why do you think the kikes saturate our media with race-mixing?
Are you just going to keep finding excuses for hiding inside while non-whites control your streets, women, and politicians through a more aggressive presence?

Oy vey!!! 80 IQ inbreds are rocket scientists who will improve your economy. Down is up. Cats can also be dogs at the same time. Leftism is always right.

t. some neocon

Sure, but existing along with other empires are various kingdoms/dukedoms, these lands are for native people.

What about ye old kingdoms?

Include the full kikebook post in the image you dumbfuck. Huge letters. Without it this makes no sense.

Good point, and I do agree, but they need to be worded extremely carefully so as not to trigger the kike induced Pavlovian response of instant rejection.

No, I am just advocating prudence. They're already after us, no need to make it any easier for them.

Mass immigration is good for corporation. It brings wages down and dilutes collective bargaining power of the workers.

That being said, hiring Pajeets to code is a bad idea unless saving as much money as possible is what you're after, since something like 80-90% of them can't make functional code.

Whatever happens, the worst thing to assume is stasis of the current conditions. Change is constant, every moment is a fork in the road and a nexus of opportunity, but whether that's taken by Swedes or invaders is really up to them.

This is exactly what will happen, and is a template for every white democratic nation. You can not have a democratic nation and expect it not to turn into tribalism if you don't have pure (or extremely close to pure) ethnic homogeneity. For all of the talk about "Not seeing colour" and "We're all the same" that gets pushed on whitey, it's not how reality works - and it's certainly not how Ahmed, Jamal and Jose work. A bird may be safe to sit on the back of an alligator and have a symbiotic relationship as long as the gator has access to better food; as soon as that isn't the case that bird better fly away fast.

There's always hope as long as we're still alive. I don't doubt there will be a huge war anymore though. So look forward to WW10

Oh, change is definitely coming. Once the number of vibrants reaches critical mass shit will start to unravel. My question is whether there will really be open warfare as opposed to a constant stream of terror and intimidation toward the ever shrinking Swedish population.

After all, why should the subhumans fight when they can get all they want simply by exploiting the democratic process and taking their frustrations out on isolated communities of "oppressors" like they do in South Africa?

I think even they understand there are still gibs to squeeze out of the native whites, taxes aren't gonna pay themselves.

I agree, it's such a delicate line to walk. The simpler the better usually, I'm an advocate for imagery with as few words as possible. When you tell people exactly what to think from our position, the response you talked about will kick in
I understand that, but as much action as can be gotten away with is critical at this stage.

That seems rather optimistic.

Fuck I keep saging. Bump for good thread.

Things need to get worse before they get better.

Turd world immigration is only good for some corporations. Not everyone needs to hire clinical imbeciles to do monkey tasks at an unproductive to just-towing-the-pace. Most of the niggers and Muslims are on welfare anyway. Only Asians pull their weight.

How much fucking worse? Really. I know what you're saying but Jesus Christ - is Europe become a fucking slum? And if that, if we pass the tipping point and mudslimes outnumber us in politics won't it be too late?
This isn't some colony they're taking over, this is the heart of Europe.

But if the demographic is anything like in France ((1) lower left), or Germany ((2)amount of shitskins among kids below 6 years old), how long will anyone be alive?

Do I have to remind you what happens in countries as the number of spawns from the sword of judaism grows (3)?

Yes it is. And yes it will. It may already be too late but time will most certainly tell.

The blackest pill of all is current reality. The only way we can help, I believe, is in real life. Social media may be somewhat important, but really, the only thing we can do is out on the streets. Start a nationalist magazine (or support a right wing publication in your country) join a local party, or at least donate to a right-wing party.
Get involved.
I see no other way, and the meme-posting by itself isn't enough.

Yeah, mass revolt is the only realistic way out. Ideally, we kill all the bankers and politicians, and then all their friends and associates. For that to happen, you need red-pilled people who're pissed off and lots of them. So, red-pilling others is a good use of time. And to be honest, there isn't much else we can do at present.

This has basis in historical facts. The Indo-Europeans and Old-Europeans once owned all land all the way to Upper-Egypt and Northern India.

After it got worse, after the shitskin mixing began, it never got better.

Only the white invasion of Northern Italy after Rome, white reconquering of Spain after the Moors, white invasion of America has worked. Never in the history of time has a reconquering from within worked for the whites.

Which one do you think they will focus on?

*no basis

I hate to think of that, because it will probably never take off until it's too late, since the governments of Europe continuously squelch any opposition (notice how quickly riot police show up at right wing demonstration and how they always use force to disperse them while allowing the left to run rampant).
This is what I mean by helping out real-life causes. Whatever country you're in, you should be at least donating or supporting a publication/group/party that is even remotely right wing. The fundamental issue is immigration - borders. I know there are a LOT of other issues facing the western world, but I feel that it's the fundamental one. Maybe free speech is on that level or deeper.

We are truly being invaded. I think the time to hide your power level has passed, and the price of silence is much, much greater than the price for speaking out.

lmao sweden is cuckland

If it weren't so serious it would be hilarious satire.

So do I. But look, don't forget, the bankers control the politicians and countries through money and debt. They're a distraction. Power is never placed in plain site to be attacked and taken down by the bloodthirsty masses.

Start a political group. Start networking. Daily Stormer bookclubs and meadhall are a good place to start. Get out their and get busy. The worst thing you can do is sit around and wait for your country to turn into Sweden or France. Trust me, it will happen unless angry white men become a formidable force and take action against the establishment etc.

I'm only assuming here but it'll probably go like this
It's not detailed obviously but I assume the next 30 years will follow that slightly, probably not who knows. But the next big war won't be like WW1 or WW2, it'll probably be fought within our countries, sort of like global civil wars?

But yeah you do have a point, it's pretty depressing but all we can do is keep pushing forward and ignore the fact that there's a path where we'll be all dead and the Juden will rule over the western world, unless we all keep making children, increasing our presence and figure out ways of making people understand the dangers of immigration, Islam and the jews. I'm kind of worried that the thing we need to actually red pill the world is a country perhaps being destroyed from the inside Sweden, France or Germany? I'd say we have until 2030-2050 to prepare ourselves, but if we haven't made any progress by then we might as well just say goodbye and start mass murdering everyone. But for all we know, France, Sweden and Germany will sort out the issue for us, not like the mass media could ignore something like an entire country going into anarchy.

Start reading. All thoroughly recommended.

(checked)
Revolt is so dense. Maybe I'm just a retard.

what is south africa?

Fingol here. I beg to differ. Or if the school system here is one of the best, it just means all school systems suck. Which might be true.

They do all suck, but I guess there is a matter of degrees. Some suck in the sense that the children could give less of a shit about the boring trash they are being taught on, while others, like Sweden, are like the Middle East in miniature, and if you happen to be white, blonde and female, you're the walking onahole for the whole class of vibrants.

Most of his works are hard reads.

i.imgur.com/MrH1Tn4.png
Check out this Evola reading guide.

Liberal cancer politicians in Europe refer to Sweden as the shining example!

This is Swedens "right" party.

Good point, no one even comments on south Africa.

My fellow countrymen trashtalking the Swedes :')

But honestly, Sweden is severely fucked. I think there might actually start a seperatist movement in Scania wanting to rejoin with Denmark when shit really start flying into the fan at top velocity.

We have projections for a huge brown minority somewhere in the middle of the next century (Like all white countries have…), but our government is doing it's best to start deportation programmes and the white populace is becoming more and more willing to see shitskins thrown out if they can't act civilized.
I have modest hopes for my own country, though I do fear Swedish and German instability will spill over the borders in time.

Precisely. Mainstream media almost entirely ignores the situation in SA and the plight of the white man there. Whites are literally on the verge of being genocided there. 99% of people have no idea how bad that place is. Let me give you an idea: you're more likely to be injured or killed in SA than doing a tour of both Iraq and Afghanistan as a soldier.

If whites don't fight for their existence, the only traces left of them after departure will be in museums or in art.

The art and history will likely be completely destroyed to hide the past, so it'll be like we never existed.

It's not hard to predict something when you're in control.

Rule of Thumb: Predictions from the UN, the EU and other globalist institutions are synonymous with their goals. By calling them "predictions" they try to create self-fulfilling prophecies and get people used to the idea that western nations and cultures are dying, which makes their wreckingball policies seem inevitable and almost divinely ordained. The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

Absolutely this. Even though, the whites in SA should come home and be welcome with open arms. Let the absolute hell that is going on there devour itself all it wants.

Can I get a link to that?

We need to at the very least safeguard the future of Sweden's children. Leaving them to brainwashing and the phallus of the enemy would be a betrayal.

Everyday SA life. If people want to learn about South Africans and the reality of life in SA, look up Simon Roche and Suidlanders on YouTube.

East Asians may keep some stuff for reasons. Graphic art will be retained electronically.

Daily Stormer bookclubs are way more accessible and better, but because Chaners are paranoid

>>>/meadhall/

Thank you!

I feel as if the Jews would want to erase history though, their end game is complete and total domination of the mind right? They do that by completely erasing history, culture and import 6000000 million immigrants. They'd keep their grip by not letting anyone know what happened because when people do realise what happened it'd probably create pockets of revolution which means the Jews lose their power. They're basically recreating 1984.
probably a piss poor explanation of what I'm trying to say though

Erase our history? They'll have a massive job on their hands. Think of all the stuff whites have invented. Not really realistic at all.

It'd be somewhat simple if the population are extremely unintelligent, they could make the population think everything was made by them. No one would doubt it if they were told so every single day of their entire lives. Have you read or seen 1984, it explains it pretty well. The entire population is autism to the max so they don't give a shit about history or culture.

Kek the leftycuckolds are still trying to hold Sweden as the example to how great global socialism is.

Don't forget that east Asians will still exist. Our inventions granted them modern living and tech. They rely heavily on and are obsessed with computers, which exist thanks to us. Take logic, the basis of computing and maths – discovered by a white guy. They can't forget everything we've done. They can't crack open a textbook without looking at (at least) a few products of white thinking.

That's a fair point I guess. It all depends on whether the Jews want to rule over an isolated west and logically speaking. it's impossible to manage all countries in the west, keep them isolated and uneducated enough so they don't get any smart ideas, plus keep all the infrastructure running.
I mean, technically speaking what the Jews want won't actually work. Unless they want to force 99% of the western world into starvation and darkness 24/7, even then this would only last for so long. Jews are fucking retarded.

+
what was Asia Minor
what was Armenia
what was Holdomor
what was Danzig
what was London
what was Paris
what was Kosovo
what was Brazil
what was Stockholm
what was Malmo
what was London
what was Boston
what was Detroit
what was Libya
what was Syria
what was Algerie
what was Palestina
what was Rhodesia
what was Constantinople

You can say that again.

Hahaha, Japanese Swedaboos.

THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI

Other Scandinavian countries should be preparing their walls already. Once the filth has bled Sweden dry they'll look for greener pastures.

Czeched
Nice post.

B-but the news told me that Sweden didn't have a culture and that only non-whites had culture. How can Japanese people embrace Swedish culture if Swedish culture isn't real?

>Are you trying to start a voluntary honeypot for the EU to have an even easier time keeping track of us
No, he's right. Namefaggotry is a one-way ticket to hell. IRL activism is fine, but it must be done anonymously, lone-wolf style. Unless your group consists entirely of people you've known for over a decade and can actually trust, you're just asking to walk into a law enforcement sting, and you'll become the latest "ebil raycis hate crime perpetrator" to be paraded before the (((mainstream media))).

Lone wolf. Tell no one. Do not even brag to Holla Forums. If you do it right, it'll make the news and Holla Forums will know one of /ourguys/ got away with it.

Fuck yes
Swede here
When Sweden goes poor, we can't have good welfare, and immigrants will leave. Then using the desperation and frustration we can rebuild this piece of shit

There won't be any next elections.

As a bong, I agree with this. Obviously the UK is cucked as a state, but in my experience the average person here is much less so than our equivalents in Germany, Sweden, etc. The swedish thing really is true in my travels, they are very left wing/brainwashed as a people. I have never met a swede I could discuss these issues with, but I have met a minority of particularly Germans and Dutch who are open to what is going on.

I believe it represents a nations attitude to social change, in the UK people grin and bear it, while in private get increasingly pissed off. In the more collectivist nordic countries there is more pressure to fit in with the narrative.

However, measuring cuckedness is ultimately counter-productive. It's fun to laugh at swedes but at the end of the day people are dying and losing their way of life.

Bongs are better on average compared to Germans, for example, who are generally absolutely ridiculously blue-pilled yet arrogant and hypocritical at the same time. (I hate Germans. Their nature seems to be to lie and strawman about anything and everything to make themselves appear better than you. They never shut-up and always attempt to denigrate you. The secret is to call them out on their contradictions, hypocrisy and lies.) There are lots of Bongs where I live, but I've yet to find even a semi red-pilled one. Still, better than the French and Austrians too. (Austians behave like Germans, but a bit less cucked.) Any Hungarians or Polish reading, you guys are cool.

Swedes, I hate you. Beta losers.

mfw youtube.com/watch?v=p9j8RGTqju0

My wife is German and I'm a bong and what you said is true. She can't accept things are going to shit where she's from but I've redpilled her of rapefugees and slightly on the demographic problem but she has that liberal nihilism "who cares if Germany doesn't have any white people left it will still be Germany" she actually believes that. She'll change her tune when we get kids. Slowly but surely she's getting redpilled but its fucking tedious. They are indoctrinated from birth to believe that her nation miraculously turned evil for a few years and now are forever in guilt. To redpill Germans start with the Turks they all hate them and it seems to be kinda accepted to hate them.

HARD TIMES SOON, SWEDES
HOLD ON TIGHT

When they begin to brag about how superior their culture is to everyone elses, I like to retort, "you guys eat beer and hotdogs. So? Americans do that too. You have lederhosen? So? Americans have unique clothing too. All your inventions? The Brits invented more. Cooking? French are better." Etc. etc.

I'd recommend trying that sometime. It's fun to watch Germans go into a narc rage meltdown. Then they double down on the logical fallacies. Correct them and watch them lose it even more.

Germans are a riot. I've nearly physically had to defend myself just because I corrected them factually when they were going into German signal mode. Good times.

YOU ARE NOW ENTERING
CUCKTASTIC PARK

Once you're part of the caliphate they aren't going anywhere.

Yep. Muslims aren't just gonna leave once the teat runs dry. Islam is about expanding and conquering kaffir lands. The Swedes, among others, are simply stupid enough to fund their invaders and give them shelter and food. In the future, Swedish women will become Muslim sex slaves and Sven will convert or die.

gr8 b8 m8

I've lived with krauts for 5 years and I went to a German school. My description is based off experience. Spend some time around them and you'll notice their behavior is as I described. Britbong with German wife also agrees.

t. half dutch guy

I don't know why we even tolerate Germans on this board when they're the ones who did the most for the downfall of the West tbh.

(those dubs and digits 👌)

Shit post though. It's really the banking elite (a mix of Jews, Anglos, and even a few Japs).

Japan does this with pretty much every European nation.
Theres an English village too.

Bomben auf Engeland now!

inb4 ppl dont understand friendly banter

I can't imagine the joys of living in a high-trust monoculture.

Just realized this was bantz. (I have autism.)

The GERMans played a substantial role in allowing this elite to take power in Europe in the first place, lad.

Most of what that proves is that the Germans (and northern European whites in general) don't know how to deal with jew finance and the modern bureaucratic state. They tend to err on the side of trust and corrupt themselves in the process. As for Rome, that shit had run its course anyway.

Germanics aren't evil, they're just generally political retards. Always have been. Jews are wise to the game and are ruthless, thus they are bound to exploit the Germanics if they can.

I wanted to move to Sweden in 2007. Amazing what a few years of migrants can do to a country.

Which is why they can't uncuck themselves like we strong, brave Anglos can.

Who will be their Adolf Hitler?

Fucking Anglos get out of my country
Britain belongs to the Britons!

Anglo-Saxons are Germanics, retard

That's not how you spell Pakis.

Millennial Woes is the height of British genetics and performance. He goes to show why the Brits are supreme.

:^)

I don't see how we're similar at all, lad.

Marshal Ironsides has a great narrative voice and does a reading of men among the ruins. Chapter 1, 4,5 are most important.
https:// youtu. be/glbKnY19ziw

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO STAY ON TOPIC. DON'T LET THE THREAD BE DERAILED BY SHILLS.

Saxons were Germano-Scandinavian. Angles were Scandinavian. Jutes were Scandinavian. Modern Denmark had since always Scandinavian culture.

Modern Anglos are partially Scandinavian and Germanic. Welsh are the true British, Scots are descendants of Irish, but mixed with the Welsh.

Yes, Pakistan belongs to the Britons too.

Wow, dude. How do you even live, being THAT uninformed?

A majority of Scots are actually Saxon descended.

Low-land Scots are really English, low-land Scottish was even a dialect of old-English, with a higher density of Gaelic loan-words.

and this would be sooo easy to change, if only there would be a will to do what must be done..

No the Scots are descended from a mix of scandos and picts.
But mostly pict considering their usual response to outsiders was to eat them.

No wonder brit/pol/ starts to leak when theres a mention of a 3rd world country.
You have to go back.

Yeah, those predictions have not held.

Holy shit the kike in the right is just like the Happy Merchant !

14 instead of 15?
I'd say its within margin of error

It's supposed to be 25, you illiterate retard.

Oh so it is.
Derp.

Well how'd they dodge that bullet then?

How am I supposed to know?
Maybe the prediction was flawed.

We need to be more active on social media. I know the response is always "NICE TRY FBI YOU JUST WANT TO TRACK US GOOD LUCK I'M BEHIND 7 PROXIES", but it has to be done. We do no good just sharing redpill pictures among ourselves. All this stuff needs to be shared on Facebook and Twitter.

No point telling me – I agree. Go tell that to the autists who refuse to leave their rooms. A Chan board won't save Western civ. You're fooling yourself if you think that's the case.

brainpickings.org/2014/10/15/nietzsche-on-difficulty/
"To those human beings who are of any concern to me I wish suffering, desolation, sickness, ill-treatment, indignities — I wish that they should not remain unfamiliar with profound self-contempt, the torture of self-mistrust, the wretchedness of the vanquished: I have no pity for them, because I wish them the only thing that can prove today whether one is worth anything or not — that one endures."

I wish I could use this information to redpill people on my social circles, but the sources are not trustworthy and the data could be easily refuted.

Combine it with all the other stats on Sweden and you'll have a very solid case. Be creative.

It was already fucked in 2007.
I wanted to move there too.

We're NEVER fucked, Holla Forums, do not ever give up. Did anyone ever dream that Brexit would pass? Did anyone ever dream that a man like Trump would be elected? Oh sure, there have been speedbumps, Le Pen lost. But ten years ago, she wouldn't have even been in contention. the Western world is waking up. Stay the course and double down.

Oh I know now it was already fucked. At the time it seemed like paradise. The sad reality is every place in the West has major issues right now.

Did you believe that it was full of white people? I somehow thought that no shitskins would want to move that far north.

ya! Britain is totally unfucked and Trump built the wall and is totally winning. Every day he is getting things done and the opposition is defeated and scattered. They have in no way prevented his agenda or distracted him. Western civilization is best civilization! We have driven the imperialist scum into the sea!

Thanks for dispelling all the fictions user.

I was far more left leaning at the time. Free college, great benefits, and great living standards all made Sweden look like paradise. I assumed it was full of Swedes; I had no real idea about shitskins. I also had no idea how bad feminism was in that country.

We need one of the European countries to collapse as a warning to all others. I think it'll be France or Sweden that goes first.

Did I not say stay the course and double down? We haven't won yet. But this thread is getting full of despair memes, when Western civilization is in no way fucked yet.

I actually have lived in France. France has a massive shitskin problem and leftards love Africa and Africans. The cities have loads of immigrants and the university towns are full of commies. However, pretty much every Frenchman who lives in a town or village hates both immigrants and the police. I think France has the potential to descend into civil war. If the government keeps fucking over the countryside dwellers, particularly farmers, they might revolt. Btw, Farmers in France have a really high suicide rate.
When I moved to France, I only hated niggers and Jews. I wasn't a lefty, but I didn't really think about how subhuman Asians and Arabs can be and I actually sympathized with the Palestinians. After eight years in France, I can say with conviction that all non-Europeans need to be wiped out forever.

I think either France or Sweden will collapse/civil war pretty soon. Whether there will be a media blackout or not who knows. Hopefully it won't be like south africa and people actually know what's happening.

That's not true, I've actually explored the issue extensively out of concern, it's only ~10% honestly. Spain is less as well.

Otherwise you are correct, however. The real problem is that ~30% of the children in France are non-white because the non-whites are just having more kids.

Slightly off topic, but I wonder what happened to the Chinese. These are a people that, whether it's popular to say here or not, used to be right up there with Europeans at the top of the world. They innovated so much, they invented so much, they built a massive empire and great society. They used to be a pinnacle for the rest of the world to look up to.

And what are they today? A nation that is happy with mediocrity. You order a product from China, and if you're lucky enough for the product to even ship, the tracking number is never updated and it takes four months to get to you. Their products are all knockoffs, and not even made with any care or quality. If they want to steal blueprints or patents, fine, but they don't even care enough to make the product well. There is no pride of innovation, pride of craftsmanship, pride of the brand 'Made in China'. They invent nothing, they only steal and build subpar variations. Then you have the citizens. If you've ever done business or sold to a Chinese group, you know that they go out of their way to try to scam you. Try to claim nondelivery of product, try to claim the product arrived damaged, try to ask for a refund for every possible reason. It's like it's acceptable over there, just part of doing business. After the conclusion of the transaction, try to scam the seller into giving you your money back. Standard business practice. And these are the GOOD ones, the ones not trying to scam Americans by cold calling you and claiming to be Microsoft tech support or the IRS.

How did a nation of innovation, ingenuity, and pride turn into one so accepting of mediocrity, existing to be a leech stuck to the Western world? What the fuck happened, China?

This is all false, they never invented much, they coalesced in to an empire, and then stagnated, only for the empire to periodically break down due to civil war or foreign invasion.

China was always a shit hole, and the chinks have always been sub-human.

Look into Polygamy and the consequences of that being the main form of marriage in a society. Some of those consequences effect outcomes of scientific advancements.

Innovation was also stifled in China due to tradition being important in their society. They may have invented a few things before the west did, but their culture definitely stagnated refining or improving those technologies. Or it could be genetic.

China got buttfucked by the Mongol rape horde. That did a number of them and before they had a chance to recover they got a lethal does of Marxism injected into their system.

China only clawed their way out of the hole they got stuck in the past 20 years and are making tremendous sacrifices to catch up to the rest of the world.

Bunch of faggots. If they gave two fucks about their country, they would kill their zogbot overlords and mount their heads on pikes, while flaying kebob on every street corner. Cowards and faggots, all of them.

checked

The medias will stay silent on it, and whoever will say the truth will be called a liar or as usual, a "Conspiracy theorist".
The main problem is the people who still believe the medias lies despite all the evidences are against it, i mean i used to be blue pilled myself, but at some point i realized that the (((official narrative))) didn't make sense, and i started to question everything, only after that i have found Holla Forums.
What i am trying to say is that you don't need to be a fucking Genius to realize that something wrong is going on, even without being fully red-pilled.
what the fuck is wrong with these people!?

You mean german cities that had "judenbans" in medieval times while the spanish "converted" them? Comon you can't be this stupid. The germans even had an "antisemiten-party" before ww1

Yeah, it's not difficult to see something spooky happening but your views are constantly backed up by the (((media))) your not going to change. Think back to when you were blue pilled, you most likely agreed with everything they said because well, why not? The media is always correct because they are the media, why question the media which you've grown up not questioning. Which is what we need to break. Pic related explains it pretty well too.

you need decentralization and enough regional autonomy to spur competition / healthy rivalry, which allows innovation. Europe has this naturally (mostly due to geography, tbh). China and north america are too vast and open, lending themselves to never-ending cycles of consolidation and dissipation, punctuated by invasions and civil wars, which leads to few innovations outside of those that can achieved during wartime or government centralization (like gunpowder or the Internet).

Cultural development doesn't happen, nobody cures cancer, and nobody colonizes Mars. Had nationalism prevailed in the West, we'ld have those things now (or be closely on track).

You realize 2030 is only 12.5 years away now.

I rarely see people in gated communities getting attack by rapefugees. Has the brown tide ever managed to break containment and rape a politicians daughter?

What a time to be alive.

Are there any other sources on this except this one article here:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

I'm a bit suspicious about anything that has a single source.

FTFY

You know, if I was rich, I'd buy a shitload of handguns, smuggle them into Sweden and other infected places, and start getting them to the whites there who actually realize how horrific their world has become. It would have to be done quietly, at first, but soon we'd be able to start going door to door.

Best timeline.

Scottii was what the Romans called the Irish raiders. Those same Irish raiders that eventually invaded the area known as Scotland.

Daily reminder that it's (((Houdini))).

Embrace Europe becoming the third world. Just remember, third world country = third world rules. Imagine being able to go on South Africa level killing sprees and the government being unable to do shit about it.

Sounds like bloody heaven to me.

Just remember that third world countries have governments too - usually the kind who will stamp out YOUR face not the mudslimes'. In a couple of generations, we will be a minority in Europe - at that point the mudslimes will take over our politics - say hello to Sharia.
Sounds like hell to me.

I think transexual child prostitute tier of worse

Only if you don't take advantage out of the chaos. The nig nogs and the rest of the third world shitheads have no agency to go after the head of the snake.

and jews are the cause

Having grown up in a former communist country - I can tell you that the government can fuck up your shit indefinitely if it follows 2 principles:
It doesn't take much to absolutely break a population, which is why when you get to that state, it's extremely difficult to end it, and it will take the blood of at least a couple of generations. I want to prevent that.

And just to add to that a little bit - Europe is a (((gun-free))) continent for the most part. There will be very little chaos if the government decides to turn on its own people. We have nothing to really defend ourselves with.

OP, get the OECD report from a couple of years AGO. It's even sooner.

oecd.org/eco/surveys/Sweden-2017-OECD-economic-survey-overview.pdf

I really wouldn't trust that as a single source.

Some kike working with Macaroni in France wants to invite in another 50 million rapefugees. Good luck outvoting that.

Okay, so France is fucked.

Hello Dani,
how is the weather in TelAviv?

The goddamn (((germans))) are always up to no good.

Can we get a source on that? If true, it's the end.

Good.

Bump.

If you still live in Sweden you're either too poor to leave or a complete fucking retard.

Add another 700 and you'll all know what to do.

That's a funny way to write "2017". It's already fucking there.

Burn the coal pay the toll: The country

speaking of Sweden

our guy.

When Europeans immigrated to US the word wasn't tarnished. But just a few years of niggers immigrating and the word somehow gains a negative connotation. It's almost as if their actions have consequences.

holy hell, I'm glad I'm not the only one that got a bad impression of Germans. Dated a German girl for a while and always had a bad time in my visits to the country. The Germans I interacted with seemed very arrogant and sure that they were cultured and enlightened, that liberalism and socialism were positivie forces for humanity, ignoring that their healthcare system crumbles every ten years and that literally no one in their country has disposable income. They freely criticized the United States and at the same time took any of my less than stellar observations of Germany as personal insults.

I'm sure it's a generational thing, more likely a post-WWII thing, since some of the most moving and mind blowing things I've read have been written by Germans (Kant, Goethe, etc.). And of course National Socialism. Just seems something has been lost in the German soul. It's possible I was being an asshole too. I do admire their work ethic.

you know jews want to have muslim hordes kill you, right?

He needs only to claim the title as leader of the Fourth Realm and it will all begin. Judging by the video he is nearing the, "and then I began to despise them", portion. What comes after is the typical white "muh altruism" lets help fix the problem, when you aren't allowed then your anger grows.

Just like the gypsies left, right? Oh, that's right, they never did.

There won't be any proselytizing it'll be a fight for survival, that's how bad it will get before the fighting breaks out.

"I didn't want it to come to this." -Sam Hyde

ftfy

For fuck's sake, quit it with the "third world in 20 years" narrative, it's been debunked to hell and back and even a retard could tell it's not true in the first place.

You got plenty of real, ironclad arguments. The sheer amount of rapes, terrorist attacks and crimes in general is astounding and documented (well, most of them at least). That's what you should focus on, not a shitty extrapolation error from an old report.

Anyone that bothers to engage you will focus on that one error and imply that all the true evidence you have is wrong.

Brutal.

if I am given two options to relocate that is Sweden and swedenised Jap town then my choice is 100% swedenised Jap town. Why? Because Sweden is a dangerous place to live in. I feel bad.

All of western Europe to be 4th world by 2050

WE FUCKED BOYZ

Where is your proof goy. Look at the state-owned museums, state-owned media, state-owned academia goy. The gold standard of truth goy. See all the kangz goy. Only crazy unhinged loser virgin nazi basement shut-ins believe that Europe was ever run by evil trailer-trash whites goy. Here goy have some fifth-generation antidepressants, get higer than a coon on mind-erasing psychedelic opiate legal medicine goy. It will help you cope goy. We also have new electronic brain implants to help you remember history correctly goy. We are here to help goy. It's the current year 2045 goy, why are you reading fake history from the last century when evil nazis killed 666 trillion jews goy.

The cucked pigs in Sweeden would probably start mass killing their own bretheren if such a thing happened. I'd suggest a mass emigration from the dignified sweedish volk out of the country, once the country loses its actual workforce the niggers and towelheads do a final shrieking chimpout and try to eat at whatevers left and escape the hellhole they created. The trick then is to wall up the rest of Europe from getting this rats to seep in after Sweeden collapses completely.

That can only be a good thing since "3rd World" only means neither communist nor capitalist. e.g. Francoist Spain

If by 2030s there are any Swede girls left who aren't mongrelized, assuming the ZOG hasn't fallen apart maybe I can get a Swede mail order bride to have kids with and pass on blue-eyed genes. They may still have cuckoldry in their genes but I have a feeling that living with muslims will have driven the feminist out of all swedish women.

you have no fucking idea what's coming you retarded burger - the only reason they don't have death squads and gulags for the people is they have a stealthier alternative; the moment that's gone they'll revert back to direct slaughter.

They did, as far as I remember he was an exchange student from Lithuania (not 100% sure, I know it was a Baltic country though) and people in Lithuania raised hell when they found out about it while Swedes started kvetching and calling them raysis.

You don't know how the term is used colloquially globally? The IQ of this board is going down fast.

I'd say more people are pissed off with muzzies in the UK than you think. But it's mostly talked about behind closed doors. Still, and attack like Manchester is bound to push more Britons right. The constant "Terrorists have no religon" bs will only get these retards so far.

That's a good plan, shame you didn't account for smirking cartoon frogs :^)

Ethnic Swedes will be Yazidis.

Yazidis used to own their country before the Muslim invasion after Muhammad.

uh its already a 3rd world shithole by 2016
it only has a few remote remnants in the distant rural areas that arent 3rd world

you cant take over a country by democratic means if the populace, even 20% rejects the very system of democracy

You weren't being rude. They're just massive arrogant hypocrits with huge superiority complexes. It sounds like I'm being rude myself but it's the truth. Don't believe me? Listen to them talk and derive the contradictions and lies from their claims and statements.

I guess what you said, even though true and reasonable, could been construed as rudeness. For Germans, not worshipping them = being rude. They hate us in Australia. They really fucking hate us.

That's interesting. They are so friendly to me.

the rest of the white world is next

I am still surprised at some common topics, that despite anons that are read up on these things trying to help other anons, ON POL OF ALL PLACES - there are people that dont understand.
Genetics, so many misconceptions (return to mean of the race is so memed and untrue for example).
Economics - world is in major inflation right now that usury is at runaway levels unseen before in our modern history.
Gender differences and the most common psyches of women.
Environmental issues - real ones not carbon scam.
Nutrition and diet. (in general)
Physical fitness. (in general)
Guns and preparedness for persistent or temporary societal struggles (Major societal struggle is coming as the politicians salaries rising while forced immigration intaking are both unstoppable at this point).
If you look closely at the boom bust cycles, the history of boom bust cycles on World scale as well as just USA scale - we are overdue and have been overdue since 2006 for a major depression.
You can push this major econmic collapse forward by using various government keynesianism while using a mixture of social engineering and taxation to make people believe everything is fine - it could be pushed forward for a few more decades.
What is already happening and will continue happening as they delay the inevitable economic turmoil is this:
Middle class will continue getting poorer - and shrinking.
College kids will continue being fed the idea that a good degree from a good university will make them employed guaranteed - and any college or certification will do if they don't have the means to get to the top 20 national universities.
And corporations will continue using foreign labor in any way possible to provide items at prices that people can afford who work an average of 9months a year and at or close to minimum wage.

UN PROJECTIONS ARE JUST RACIST!!!!

Naxalt

What is Naxalt?

This. Hate this stupid, uneducated meme so much, especially given that it directly contradicts millenia of breeding and eugenics practice. Sometimes I think it's a psy-op to make the movement look retarded.

Nice trips btw.

"Not all X are like that."

it's because I am not German.

No. They're too far gone. Münchhausen's by proxy, and pathological altruism has rendered the Swede obsolete. One can only hope that when they finally implode, the neighbouring countries do not suffer.

Australia will be fucked soon especially since indonesia which is 20 centimeters away has the largest population of muslims on earth and they are rapidly implementing shariah, the invasion of europe will pale in comparison

Shit nigga dats kawaii

Not to mention the hundreds of millions of dollars in 'aid' to Indonesia by Australia and 'defense' collaborations.

What a fucking faggot.

(checked)
MVP user. Most Valuable Poster.
Put on a nice shirt, shave, and go the fuck outside and talk to people. At the very least blanket social media with redpills from sock accounts if you can't quit quivering in fear and paranoia.

Cower in your hovel then demoralized faggot.

Criminally unchecked dubs. PewDiePie just needs to level up a bit more.

Whatcha sliding, Schlomo?

Just Progress goyim. Please pay no attention to The New Totalitarians.

Sweden is a third world country now

it's ranked at #12 in the 2014 report

I don't know, everywhere i turn all i see is immigrants, feels like i'm living in Mogadishu or something and i'm still in a pretty rich part of the country.

And yes, we are a third world country. The election was overthrown by collusion of parties, we don't have a legitimate ruling based on the votes in the 2014-th election. Several cities and län (like states but less self-governing) are way in the red. The housemarket is about to crash big time (as in 1/3 of the country would become bankrupt and homeless over a day) any year now and they are just pushing forward the inevitable there. Going to a hospital in case of emergency can take up to an hour to get actual help in the big cities. Calling the police takes around 40 minutes until you actually get some help so it's better to just solve things by yourself (hence why i have to instead of calling the cops, beat up all the drunk assholes at night at work).

You now got yearly summer riots in the outskirts of the major cities. The Örebro-area is rumoured as the biggest recruitment-area for Isis in Europe. Beyond that you got handgrenades thrown around in the city, bombs going off like it's a common thing, sealed off streets during night-time, no-go-zones where firemen and ambulance-workers won't go in without protection from cops, because the shitskins will throw rocks at them.

And you go to jail or fined heavily if you say something publicly about this. I've spoken to people, specifically a cab-driver who mentioned race-war. It's fucking imminent.

Where did my country go?

And you wonder why we call you "perfidious albion".

they don't care. read up on what the orthodox ones say and read.

they want to eat like effendi while their goyim (cattle) slave away for them.

Looks like this game's about to be truer to reality than what people would think.

sven if not outright killed will be a eunuch slave

Because they are facing an ever losing battle of covering up the fact that Sweden is turning into a hellhole and that they have imported a civil war, a fucking race-war.

The ((media)) in Sweden, still wants to avoid telling the truth, because that would mean they lose the position of power.

Reminder that the swedish government put through a law in 2010, without people noticing really or the media covering it at all. That said that the military is now allowed to step in against it's own people. This was never spoken about, it was never discussed, but still it got passed through vote twice.

Sweden are run by a bunch of criminals. And they are in bed with the ((media)) and the //financial elite)), just like every other country. Is that really too much of a cohendicindence?

SWEDEN JA

The swedes will rebound, but not without some permanent genetic damage. Until then more Sweden Yes! unfortunately

I want to believe

Just read it slower… when you have problems understanding… ask or search.

Has beaten the Nato-forces in practices out in the Archipelago.

Care to explain this?