Beating the Jews at their own game

There are only 10 million Ashkenazim left on Earth. They suffer from the same problems that we suffer from, low birth rates. In Israel, for example, the Ashkenazim will be a minority (out bred by Arabs and Hasidic) around the same time we become a minority. The Jews use intermixing and demographic displacement to defeat us, why can't we do the same?

What I'm suggesting is that you go out of your way to "goy" as many Jewish women as you possibly can. For every white/jew hybrid created, the Ashkenazim genes falter, and most are already "half white" in the first place. With just two generations, most Jews will have been killed off by low birth rates or intermixing.

I'm not suggesting that you don't have white children, that can be done simultaneously or after your Jewish wife can no longer produce children. This is the only known way of stopping the Jews, unless you guys want to go out and shoot up a synagogue every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews
the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/47793/title/Infographic–Using-Gene-Drive-to-Control-Malaria/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_drive#Predator_Free_2050
imgs2cdn.adultempire.com/products/25/1903825h.jpg
images01-fame.gammacdn.com/movies/65116/65116_01/previews/2/174/top_1_960x544/65116_01_01.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

'no'

FUCK OFF KIKE. How dare you suggest we sully our genes with racemixing?

YOU ARE GOING IN THE OVENS. WE ARE GROWING STORNGER. NOTHING CAN SAVE YOU.

There I saved you the trouble you fucking larping faggots. Either outbreed the Jews, or I better turn on my TV and see "30 dead Jews at local synagogue"

Reminder that Hitler did not persecute people who were 1/4 Jewish, as he didn't view them as Jews.

how do you feel about the alt-right?

THE ALT KIKE YOU MEAN?? IT'S A CO-OPTED JEWISH MOVEMENT MEANT TO WEAKEN OUR ARYAN SPIRIT. SPENCER IS A KIKE!!!! JARED TAYLOR IS A KIKE!!!! WON'T NAME THE JEW!!! ANGLIN! KIKE! KIKE!! KIKE!! SHILL!!!

TRS SHILL FUCK OFF. WE WILL WIN (even though we only have 500 unique posters and shit all over anyone who disagrees with us slightly)

What's your plan you fucking faggots? Seriously how the fuck are you going to stop the Jews? They are already fleeing Europe because their work here is fucking done. They're moving on to China. How the FUCK are you going to stop them, by continual LARP?

Again, either start randomly killing Jews or outbreed them. Those are your only options.

Jews are jews if their mother is a jew.

By Jewish law, not by genetics. No magical force of nature is going to make your >90% "Jewish" grandkids suddenly want to genocide all white people.

The Jew knows this, and desperately wants you to have yidlets.

lmao, kikes are full of all kinds of genetic diseases, there's no reason not to kill them all

So you're going to sit and watch tv then? You are also a larping do-nothing faggot.

Thanks for confirming you are in fact an alt-kike shill, nice reddit spacing.
KEEP PROVING THAT THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT WITH IMAGEBOARDS, COMPLETE SUBVERSION

No.

How about we gas the 10 million instead?
Apparently Uncle Adolf gassed 20 million, so why can't we kill 10?

Makes absolutely no sense. This is like saying

Would you call a "Jew" with a….

White Jewish great grandmother
mulatto grand mother
3/4 nigger mother

A nigger or a kike? Use your fucking brains idiots. There is no magical law of nature, it's determined by genetics. If you can get rid of Jewish genes, you're that much closer to just getting rid of Jews entirely.

No, because my plan is different.

You can keep saying that you'll gas them, but you just sit here and do fucking nothing as we continually become a minority. Go out and fucking do it.

That's not Reddit spacing.

You buzzword spouting faggot.

Reddit spacing is different.

It's when you use a fucking line break after every sentence.

Instead of structuring your paragraphs appropriately.

Why don't you actually offer some counterarguments instead of saging like retards? This is why I hate you LARPing faggots, you never have arguments, just circlejerk and sage in your own safespace. Make a counter argument.

exactly what you did, alt-kike freak

ANTI-ALT-KIKE DIGITS

To demonstrate the point you white trash low IQ faggot. Offer some fucking counterarguments and stop circlejerking like LARPing idiots.

Why would I want to argue with a racemixing shill who defends the alt-kike? You are the enemy.

There it is, alt-kike reveals its true colors yet again, ant-white kike-lovers to the core.

v

Just as I thought, your ideas cannot stand the slightest bit of scrutiny. You are weak, weak, weak. You spend all of your time and effort in this hugbox circlejerk and never actually engage in arguments with people who disagree with you. You cannot make any progress or accomplish anything because you can't engage in meaningful dialog. It's no wonder you only have 500 unique posters. By the way, I have no clue why you keep spamming this TRS shit, I have never once posted on TRS, much preferring anonymity.

You are white trash. You can't have an argument, so you just insult, call shill, and refuse to address any of the points made, derailing the discussion.

Go on, offer a counterargument.

there are more than 80mio jews in the world.
the us alone has more than 10mio,

the term you are searching for is jewlatto.

That's not what Wikipedia says:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews

14 million.

And your idea for eradicating kike genes is to spread them, good idea. Get fucking killed.

And you are a shill, and probably nonwhite because no self-respecting sane white man would ever suggest intermingling with the enemy.

Also: if you're not an alt-kike or a leftist why do you speak and act like one? Pathetic.

Intermingling with kikes only accelerates white genocide. This is why you get spammed you fucking kike

Hmm: fascinating thread, OP. Maybe we should have mixed with the Olmecs?

Makes absolutely no sense. This is like a Jew criticizing the other Jews for detailing the white genocide plan:

How is it that when a nonwhite breeds with a white, it creates a non white, but when a jew breeds with a white, it creates a Jew? You are diluting Jewish genes, most Ashkenazi are already half european already.
That is how they are destroying us. They are more susceptible to it than we are. It would only take 5 million people to get rid of them entirely (well obviously not every Jew would marry so probably less).
I just hate you idiots and your prospensity to never have a fucking conversation EVER with anyone who disagrees with you. Anytime I try to bring up something controversial here I get saged, called a SHILL, have my thread anchored, locked, deleted, or am banned. Nobody ever actually tries to offer real arguments. I can actually have a discussion on other chans, yes CUCKCHAN!!! THE EVIL CONTROLLED OP KIKE RUN SITE!!! and not here.

Provided you only have children with Jews, but at the same time it also stops it. If the only Jews left are 3/4 white anyway, how likely do you think it is they can maintain the current narrative? It would be rather difficult.

It's really very simple, TRS.

I don't remember the kike who was credited with it, but there's a saying amongst the Diaspora, that Judaism is a race when it suits the kikes, and a religion when it doesn't. The matrilineal tradition on what qualifies 'Jewishness' is why so many kikesses are willing to slum with the goy. Any children she has count as Jewish, the father is irrelevant.

A male jew though? Oooh boy. I'd bet Kirschner's folks only agreed to allow him to marry Ivanka because of the Trump name and because she was willing to convert. Kikes HATE the idea of their scions marrying goyim. All you're doing by breeding Kikesses is injecting some (much needed) hybrid vigour into their incestuous genepool, thus ENABLING their continued survival. Not to mention quisling kikes are often more vehemently anti-white than their full-blood cousins. Just look at most of the leftists we've exposed as jewlattos, and how much harder they push than the orthodoxy.

About the only caveat I'll add is niggers. If a jewess begets offspring with a schwartze, all bets are off.

I don't post on TRS you faggot. Actually I created an account there when their forum was opened to the public, I got banned and my account deleted for insulting them because they ignored my posts when I didn't choose an avatar.

Count as Jewish? To who? Other Jews? Does this make them ethnically Jewish? No. So you are the father, you get to decide how it is your kids are raised. You can raise them as white and not Jewish. You can eradicate the environmental and genetic strains of Judaism.

Your idea is terrible unless your sperm were modified to have a CRISPR gene drive.

the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/47793/title/Infographic–Using-Gene-Drive-to-Control-Malaria/

I don't understand.

It's very simple.

>>>/suicide/

The only mix that doesn't create jews by mixing with jews is negros/abbos. You have no idea how parasite races operate, do you?

Then you are saying Judaism is more genetic or environmental? Make your choice.

Read how it works, then you'll understand.

Of course it is you fuckwit. We're in a gene war not a culture one. Breed whites with kikes you just get more kikes.

Hierarchy of races. Whites breed down with nonwhites, kikes breed up with whites and it just increases their capacity to blend in. One drop of jewish blood makes one prone to all sorts of mental illnesses that will ultimately lead to societal disease, mixing that with whites will just ensure they're harder to detect.

The 'ol Mike Peinowitz "argument" good one, TRS.

Yeah you can't get divorced you immature fucktard.

So if it is genetic, and there only exist 10 million Jews, what is the problem? There are 1.3 billion whites according to Wikipedia, let's cut it in half just for the hell of it. That's still 500 million whites. What is the issue if 3% of whites breed with Jews to eradicate them?

Obviously this plan isn't viable for Africans, or Arabs or whatever, but if it's only 10 million what is the big deal?

where are you getting these numbers from?

I'm well aware, but it doesn't matter. If someone is told he's a jew, he will act in jew interests.

The question is, at what point does a Jew stop being a Jew? It seems absurd to me to say that Jews will continue being Jews with 75% white genes, while also being raised correctly.
What does Cernovich have to do with this?
I don't know, there has to be some way around it.

Or, alternatively, we could just kill as many Jewish women as we possibly can. If you can coax a Kikess into bed, you can coax her into somewhere else private where you can kill her and destroy her body.

kikes are matrilinear.
So, no.

This seems ridiculously absurd. Where is your evidence?

One with jewish blood will always be a jew. There is no exception to this. You sound like some half-kike trying to convince us to create more of you. Whites must become seperate from other races, not intermingle with them further.
Anyone who thinks we should is the enemy.
Get out of high school before posting again, faggot.

Okay, go for it if you can get away with it, but the problem is there is literally no way of solving our problems unless we either:

If you have some plan to kill all the Jews and get away with it, I'd like to hear it, but I remain unconvinced of it's feasibility.

That seems ridiculous, and it's not what Hitler thought. Why should I trust you over Hitler?

Hitler lost because he was too tolerant.

Cf. lower right corner of second infographic in
The technique is being used in mammals: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_drive#Predator_Free_2050

Of course it's genetic, faggot. Rootless, nomad populations like gyps and jews have a different survival strategy than settlers. The kike mother + goy = kike equation is not unusual, it's what facilitates their continued existence. They 'blend in' with the native populations and prosper until the host is utterly destroyed. They resist dilution by mixing and (if done properly) prosper from it. We don't. Jews vs gentiles, traditionalists vs rootless cosmopolitans. This is not a symmetric game we're playing. We're different from them, as are our strengths and weaknesses.

Hitler's laws were for the already existing mongrels. He did not advocate making more of them.

In 30 years, the standards for being "Jewish" are lowered by the Jewish community, and they have 2.5x the population to assert representation of inside our country. More donations, votes, and judicial cases for AIPAC. More funding to Israel and general pro-Israel sentiment. This is just common sense. Let's say Jews are 75% white. That means mixing with white people would have almost no dysgenic effect, while introducing variations to lessen their inbred susceptibilities to illness and conditions.

It's not "magic", you piece of shit, it's the core objective of Judaism, which they will identify with because their mother was a Jew.
They will repair the damage of your genetic contamination because JUDAISM HAS DNA REPAIR BUILT IN, IN THE FORM OF STRICT IN-GROUP MARRIAGE.
You'll be lucky if ANY of your descendants mate with Whites, they will seek out other Jews to have children with, while resenting Whites even more because of what you did when they realize they're second-class Kikes, redoubling the zeal with which they will hunt down pure blooded Whites.
If you breed with a Jewess, you will be paying her child support for the next 18 years, or until her kids finish college - and ALL of them WILL go to college.
Unless you think that the typical Holla Forumsack is some kind of multi-millionaire, and EVEN IF HE WAS, this will seriously impact the ability to support any more children, WHITE children.
OP is alt-Kike shill, probably Weev or Anglin.

But that makes no sense. If it were genetic, and the continued to breed with those outside of the tribe, then wouldn't their Jewish genes be destroyed? So it cannot just be genetic. Let's say we have someone whose great grand mother was Jewish, 100%. Then she married a European. Now the grandmother is 50% Jewish. Then grandmother has a daughter, who marries a European, who is now 25% Jewish. Now her mother has a child (her) and she is 87.5% European. Now she has a daughter with a European and she is now, 93% European. You see how this can continue right? If it is genetic, then they will eventually extinct themselves. So they HAVE to have an environmental factor as well correct?

Terrible idea OP. Everyone knows all this does is create crypto Jews. We already have enough problems with Jehovas witnesses, Mormons, and Freemasons doing everything they say; don't need to give more pawns to the enemy.

Here's a thought; encouraging members of any race to get with Jewish women [i]without[/i] spitting out kids is good. Could involve freezing sperm/having a kid beforehand and tying the tubes, would also allow for financial fuckery if she goes finding a way around it. Treats Jews humanely for muh PR while ensuring their demographic death. Adoption could even be encouraged for such couples.

Then Jews at that point are just a group of psychopathic rogue whites, who are fighting to kill the other whites. Is that what you are saying?

Haven't tried to italicize/bold in a while and couldn't be fucked to open formatting guide.

Stopped reading right there.

What? You are saying that if I have a son for example he will magically be brainwashed into hating me because of his magic Jewish genes? That I will be able to do nothing about it? It seems like something that would be rather easy to stop if you were in the position of father and wanted it to stop.
But in this case, you, someone who knows about the Jews is raising him. Couldn't you stop such a thing from happening?

He said it was genetic. Now you flip flop, make up your damn mind.

It's institutional sexism that jewish women are expected to pump out babies for the patriarchal jewish system. Jewish women should be career women first, third-world cumdumpsters second, and the petty misogynist jewish male is going to have to get used to that *snip snap snip* sorry not sorry jewish men, you don't own us proud jewish women.

It is genetic, you're saying it's not.

Some genes are dominant, others are receive. It's in the jew's genetic interest to pass on the 'behavioral code' while making the 'appearance code' more inline with the host population.

Jews know themselves better than you know them.

''Jewish Professor Eduard Gans expresses himself as follows:

“Baptism and interbreeding are of no avail; we remain, even in the hundredth generation Jews, as we were 3000 years ago. We never lose the odour of our race — not even by tenfold crossing. And, in every case of cohabitation with every woman, our race dominates: young Jews result.”''

I was making an argument under the condition that it was genetic. Jesus Christ, you've never heard someone say:

Are arabs and black people too good for jewish women now ? So picky.

So you are saying the Jewish aspects of a person are dominant? If that is the case then why do they not encourage women to marry Jewish men? It sounds to me like some sort of mystic mumbo jumbo they tell themselves to feel good. Now you have to substantiate your claims. First we need to ask just what exactly those Jewish traits are, and if we have evidence of them being genetically dominant.

Are you dumb?

So far as Ashkenazi Jews are concerned, I'd already largely say yes; though semitic genes are surely a large part of the equation, the culture, religion, and in-group favoritism are what ensure they are never truly among the population, but over them. 10th grade history in American Highschool is 100% about the holocaust, with the birthright trip and our general public's fetishization with Jews and Israel, it's a very easy identity to adapt. And due to it's ephemeral race/religion status, they can discard it whenever it suits them. The Ashkenazi tied themselves to the Jewish moniker, and since only the most scheming and devious were able to escape eradication; like anti-biotic resistant bacteria, we have removed the most forthcoming and open of the group, leaving the worst individuals to set the culture and fill the next generation's gene pool, repeated over numerous generations/expulsions. What's more, is a Jew can even be ostensibly anti-zionist while still reaping these benefits, they look to set them up as controlled opposition when convenient, with more easily available pressure points.

If at that point they are a psychopathic group of whites, with even fewer religious and cultural ties, then so far as I'm concerned they're just another part of the Democrats. Jews as a demographic are the most quick to drop religion and go atheist, so if this persisted a while, the cultural ties would be weaker; they'd become a more general claim of entry to the oppression olympics. Ensuring the Jewishness of their offspring has tangible benefits for them, so they continue to do it. Cutting off that means of reproduction, which is possible without military domination, can neuter Judaism's cultural influence in the long term. This would of course require insistence on their partners that they don't want their children to be dragged into Judaism. But this shouldn't be the only means of dealing with the JQ, though it is one that can be started sooner than more overt means.

And looking that guy up, he's just some faggot Jew who existed before the advent of genetics, in other words, he has no clue what the fuck he is talking about.

You pussy autists are still shitting yourselves over a group that consists of less than 1% of the world's population that you simultaneously claim they rule the world and are inferior. You can't have both.

Right, I see nothing I disagree with in this post.

problem? :D

Already answered:
unless you don't understand that too, in which case are you 12?

Are you honestly trying to feign ignorance of the existence of Jewish racial phenotypes? On Holla Forums?

For fuck's sake user, you don't have to kill all the jews yourself, just do your part.

1) Find kikess
2) Get kikess alone in your house
3) Kill kikess
4) Dissolve body (in lye or something, I don't know) in a small concrete/whatever hole in your basement (Make sure you have a cap or something to prevent anyone from seeing it)
5) Once the body is dissolved, clean up, repeat.

I mean, people would get suspicious that kikes go missing when they go into your house, but they can't exactly convict you if they don't have a body or any body parts.

You are saying Jewish GENETIC traits are matrilineal? Where is your proof?
I'm not denying their existence, but asking for them to be enumerated so it can be determined if they are strictly dominant genetic traits.

What a thought

You go into the oven headfirst, kike

Doesn't matter where you aim, you just keep hitting that foot, doncha sport?

You're arguing like a kike yourself right now slick, but for the sake of the fact I'm bored I'll pretend you don't have the goalposts in the back of a fucking pickup right now.

Ignoring the fact that (Checked) just completely demolished your argument, let me present to you a thought exercise.

OR

Your shit plan is shit and so are you. QED.

Means that I do not actively post there.
Correct.
Also correct. They kept telling me to get an avatar, and i told them that's retarded then they banned me.
Asking for evidence is now arguing like a kike?

As for the rest of that post, I don't know how to argue against that. If you are right, then yes, it is a bad idea. I don't know that you are right though. why must it happen like that? Can't I conceivably be more dominant and stop that from happening? Or at the very least, exercise some sort of control as to how the children are raised?

Why stop there? Let's breed blacks out of existence. We just have to make sure they're raised to be BASED. You first, fam.

No, that won't work. There are too many of them.

Gotta start somewhere.

What we should be doing is encouraging Jewish women and men to further embrace multiculturalism and marry black men and women.

No lie, some of the most tolerant and accepting Jews I've met have been black.

It would not be possible. Jews and whites have similar IQ's, blacks and whites don't. You aren't creating another functional human being, but a marginally smarter nigger. It would be much easier to just give blacks in America their own ethnostate and deport the rest in Europe back to Africa.

It has been my (indirect) experience that this is the case
You're completely missing all the anons who are pointing out that Jewishness is Nature AND Nurture to create a cultural 'superbug'? Really? >Can't I conceivably be more dominant and stop that from happening? Or at the very least, exercise some sort of control as to how the children are raised?
Go look up some MGTOW stuff, lord knows the fact that you as a huwite male have ZERO reproductive rights under the current system is about the only thing they produce that would pass peer review. The father is on the back foot and sliding from the instant that egg is fertilized. Never mind the fact in addition to all the advantages a western woman has, a Jewess has her inevitable family and/or cultural network willing to fuck you at a moment's notice. I have seen it happen, I'm not blowing smoke in your ass.

Which is why I said if a Jew fucks a black all bets are off. They fucked up placing their golem above them on the oppression pyramid, so basically a kike who defiles themselves with a schwartze is quietly shunted into obscurity.

It happens by not procreating, but rather adopting and using that as an excuse to not instill their kikey beliefs. That would be a very effective way of affecting Jewish reproduction even considering the reservations of the person you're replying to. But it's still an inferior option compared to just having white kids.

Yes. It wouldn't even matter that blacks are more likely to help the jewess pump more out, because that's the same dysgenic shit they're trying to push on us. Coupled with targeted drives to get goy-jew relationships to adopt, it might be enough to shift demographic-political power dynamics into the future.

You want to use the jew's tactic against him, make him do exactly what he's trying to do with us. Encourage them to racemix with shitskins or not reproduce at all.

Let me quote you but slightly edited to show the stupidity in your reasoning behind racemixing with jews.

Someone is undermentsch and must be exterminated if they have 10% + kike genes

should they be minority kike but will not hinder our burning crusade, then perhaps these inferior whelps may be allowed to survive! But under Neo-reichtal CONTROL … and, ProTeCtion

This also fuck this thread.
T. Slav/jew mix

I've changed my mind, my original idea is still viable, but I've realized that many of you are right. It is entirely possible to completely eradicate Jews genetically speaking, but I cannot say that to do so culturally would be possible. It would be a Pyrrhic victory. Whites, in the genetic sense would continue to live and exist, and even rule over everyone, but Jewish culture would reign supreme. I will consider it an option if in 20 years things have not gotten better, as a last resort.

That being said, there is no way I can think of that you can actually stop the Jews now. Nobody here is going to kill them all, and anti-antisemitism will never be popular again. It's pretty much over at this point.

Out of curiosity what's your stance on mutts/jew genes and shit? Because apparently I am not jew enough for Israel and also too right wing for antifa

Everybody makes mistakes, user. Rest assured we will not be making the same mistake.

perfect, more like this. I have some i made a while ago I'll try to find. I've always though a meme campaign to get jewish chicks to fuck niggers would be a worthwhile endeavor.

This is why Utilitarianism is a dead end ideology. Lolbergs and MGTOW are spiritually bankrupt materialists, so the end up worshipping the kikes even as they hate them.

What a fucking joke.

This. This right here is how you fuck them over. Meme it hard that jews are more privileged than whites, and are therefore at the very bottom of the "oppression" pyramid. This destroys them with the left. Do this simultaneously while redpilling the right wing and the kikes will have nowhere to run and hide.

"…But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day."

GG no re. Please go and stay go.

I'm white you idiot.

And for the record, you see what happens when you actually allow discussion instead of banning, anchoring, or deleting the thread? I was able to test out a new idea, gain new information and insight, and have now been better equipped to deal with the problems that plague mankind. Ideas should be evaluated, not thrown away until they have been fully discredited. To always assume that you are right, you are denying yourself of these opportunities ensuring your weakness and in this case, the weakness of others.

the only problem with your plan is that you insinuated white men should be race mixing with them. What we should be pushing is for shitskins to fuck Jewish women. The mud babies will see their (((mother))) a just a white woman and identify more closely with their black "heritage", this will be especially true if the father disappears as nigger fathers are wont to do.

Hit them from two angles niggers and arab/muslims.

God damn, you are retarded. Since you can't reason your way to the answer to your question:
The answer is this: literally the definition of "matrilineal" you fuckwit. They don't consider the offspring as Jewish unless it comes from a kikess' egg. Does it make sense now, or will you cut to your "I don't understand" refrain?

It hasn't even begun.

Stop being retarded. You said that Jews can't be outbred because Jewish genetic traits are dominant and that Jews know this. I said that if that were the case, they wouldn't care who they married and would strongly encourage Jewish men to marry white women. They don't. This means that the traits aren't genetically dominant. I'm not talking about cultural but genetic in this case. Because you have not demonstrated that Jewish traits are strictly dominant, I have to believe that it is possible to breed their genes out of existence. Of course you know, I then said this, which you ignored.

No, that's not a viable option because they will never ever do that. They aren't stupid.

Now I'm sure you're a shill.
They'll do it and they'll like it.

You are a moron, which we already knew from your OP.

You ask why jews wouldn't encourage jewish men to marry non-jewish women if their traits were dominant—even though their culture has for millennia defined that coupling's resultant offspring as "non-jewish" and you believe you made some sort of point about jewish genetic traits? They don't encourage that coupling because their cultural identity is linked to *not having that kind of marriage*, you sluglicker. It's a completely orthogonal consideration to genetics.

inb4 "I don't understand"

same as this poster, just changing ID's as I went to my other computer to get pics related.
The good news is the "smart" ones aren't having kids in the first place, the average and retarded ones are already racemixing at ridiculous rates, no reason not to push them further.

Right so that coupling is… cultural not genetic. What is so hard to understand? Wouldn't the Jews choose pragmatism over something as unimportant as Jewish culture?

Are you stupid?

get niggers to breed with jews = ok
get whites to breed with jews = not ok

BASED KIKE ENOUCH :^)
Serioiusly it'd be fine as long as it's one of our few nigger anons
that is all

The thing about jews is that sometimes their indoctrination goes so far that it ends up spilling over and brainwashing their own:

Case in point:
imgs2cdn.adultempire.com/products/25/1903825h.jpg
images01-fame.gammacdn.com/movies/65116/65116_01/previews/2/174/top_1_960x544/65116_01_01.jpg
(links because I'm not fucking saving this cuck shit to my computer)

This is an excellent point. Kikes follow the same overall fertility pattern as their pet white atheistic liberals. That is to say, they don't have many kids at all.
The kikes who do have kids are the hasidic jews. And even other kikes hate the hasidim. The women do nothing but shit out kid after kid. The men refuse to work a job, and instead live off NYC welfare while "studying the torah". They are the biggest welfare leeches ever. They're the jews who are actually having kids, and because of their inbreeding, they're not smart or successful. It's like their jewing went so far past the point that it's circled back in on itself and they just become insular.

Apparently the israeli kikes are having a similar problem. whether NYC or Tel Aviv, these low-IQ inbred lazy unsuccessful hasidic kikes are becoming a larger and larger proportion of the yid population.