Boomers are the enemy of our gen

Boomers voted in Trump and almost voted in HRC as a second choice. No matter what your politics or religion are, always remember that boomers are still your main enemy. Baby boomers were so named because they are intellectually stunted, immature and cry easily like little babies.

Wow, awesome post! A thread totally deserved to die for this!

Reported for absolving kikes.

Time to go back to reddit, Moishe.

Fuck off, kike.

OUR MAIN ENEMIES ARE THE KIKES

It's pretty gross, honestly, that whenever I research something shitty I find a Jew at the bottom of it - I hate to admit they're so powerful. They're like a fungus killing the beautiful tree of white civilization.

Wtf sage.

Nice derail leftypol

Boomers are a symptom of a (((disease))).
They were also needed to recover from the brother slaughter brought upon the immune system of the west by the hands of the allies.

WTF I LOVE KIKES AND HATE MY GRANDPARENTS NOW!!!

Lol Holla Forums (which I'm totally a part of) should be blaming peope brainwashed by my peop- er, the kikes. Yeah blame boomers. They totally weren't naive retards brainwashed by the kikes, they're jerks who ruined your future because they're greedy and not manipulated at all!

This. We all hate the boomer generation, but they'll get their just due.

Plus they pushed every other generation out of their way in a greedy stampede to load debt onto everyone else. Nobody is going to be there outside the state to care for their asses when they finally retire other than the government. That will then collapse and they will have to answer for their failures.

(1) post by this ID

The "Me" generation. There are a few based baby boomers, but most of them are TV obsessed, virtue signaling, useless eaters.

No, jews are.

Back in the 50's and 60's there was plenty of push back to the hippy/yippy bullshit. Many organizations and individuals warning of the marxist jews intentions. but the boomers didn't care, they just wanted to burn down the old establishment and party on top of the ashes. They should have known better.

KIKES ARE THE ENEMY OF OUR GENERATION AND EVERY OTHER GENERATION BEFORE AND AFTER OURS YOU FUCKING SNIVELING YIDDISH PILE OF SHIT

Boomers have become the go to scape goat for millennials. Did they to damage to the world? Sure, but 20 somethings now blame every economic negative on them without cause or reason. When the last boomer dies they will still be blamed as a drain on society

"The only reason a rabble of feminists, queers, jews, blacks, mestizos and Clinton supporters are running America into the ground today is that decent people are sitting on their hands. If decent people were to get off their hands, take personal responsibility for the world around them and make a commitment and begin to work toger we could sweep the whole Clinton coalition into the dust bin of history! It doesn't matter that the rabble outnumber us; we will whip them in minutes! We'll send those all the media bosses jumping into the east coast, swimming to Israel as fast as they can. But first we must take personal responsibility" William Pierce

"If there's anything group of people who deserve to suffer it's the white middle class" William Pierce

Sad I have these memorized of the top of my head, but i the YouTube videos of these speeches are "William Pierce Meaning of life" and "William Pierce White middle class"

Tldr, we can't blame Jews, we must blame our own who gave them power. Jews are evil, don't get me wrong, but you've got to wonder how they became so powerful. Kill the traitors before enemies

What's with all these fucking bait slide threads today? We're not going to forget about Seth Rich, if that's what this is.

There are heaps of dead threads on this board. At the very least this clears out other cruft.
Go kill yourself.

Nope. They just sold their souls for pensions and forced their own kids into brainwashing.

You posted this in /christian/ as well, stop

It's not Lord of the Rings where Mordor swallows all the orcs into a fissure after Sauron is defeated.

Boomers' evil and greed has an inertia for many generations to come.