Soros: case file

archive.is/Kk4pm
How to kill this old rat?
It would be a terrible shame if some user lost control of his heavy duty drone and drop a payload of explosives on his head. I'm thoroughly against such action

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Soros
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Soros
tsadra.org/our-policy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Need to get his son to take big black dick in the ass, also soros is just the middle management. Rothchilds and their ilk are are true (((problem))).

There was a video posted last year of two dudes that just walked right up to him and accused him of his crimes, Soros just stood there and made an evil grin while to two kids pointed fingers. I don't remember seeing if he had body guards in the video, perhaps someone here knows what I'm talking about.

Would love to see the video. Apparently I missed it

You mad he sold out fellow kikes like yourself to the Reich? Fuck off Kike lover

It would be such a shame if some supreme gentleman lost control of his bmw and accidentally drive right into him

It's the X-Files except we're all Mulder.

Mulder was a kike, you know. Some of the only actual acting in his performance was screaming about how Hitler was worse than Satan. Not even kidding; couldn't keep watching the show after I saw it and found that out.

He's half a heeb, half Scottish.
I haven't watched the entire series.
I remember how they shoehorned in the hauluhcahst twice in the Tooms episode.
Then again in the genie episode.
The spirit of what Mulder was doing is a identical to ours. Searching for the truth, seeking to take back something that was stripped from us, to expose the (((monsters))) that disguise themselves as us.

A stiff breeze would probably do it at this point.

Look, I know he's a puddle of snail jism who deserves the flames of Hell he's going to get, but does anyone here actually believe he's the final boss? I have a hard time believing he's anything but the public face of the Elders of Zion.

i think that was Jacob Rothschild, i had a webm somewhere but i can't find it at the moment

Its not missed, its spic and pol dont like that, you have the protocols and secretos de la masoneria, chilean too, but is spic so pol dont give a fuck.

You have to go back.

I am in my home troll and believe me, the free nigger zones in my country are better than Usa, fun fact, a lot of middle class gringos are moving here (south), too expensive for refugees.

there should be a soros sticky tbh, where people just post all the information about him. and use it for reference, there is so much of it the digging for one thread just doesn't do it justice

don't fall for that shit, it's all relevant. race and class have always been used to divide populist movements. just contribute and learn how to communicate here, recgonize what is just noise and what isn't

I'm surprised mods haven't killed this. Some of you are alright…
It would be a terrible shame if some user went IRA mode, lose his sanity and pack 10kg of C4 under mr. Schwartz daily ride

And yes this should get stickied

What if there was just an enemy number 1 sticky, and it was just dedicated to bringing down a particular persont aht was all kinds of fucked up. Once that person was brought down, another person could be put up.

The whole soros thing is a psyOP
He is just a front face for a much larger group collaborating to destroy the west.
So its very convenient to create this DR evil villain to keep the goyim focused on him.

Have you seen him recently ? he is a vegetable struggling to speak.
Someone else is running things, he just lend his name to it. Dont fall for it.

Precisely
Everyone is now openly talking about Soros as though he is the only billionaire elite kike funding the destruction of the West.
Viktor Orban the Hungarian PM was mentored and funded through university like Obama was, and now Hungarians are amused that he makes speeches outing Soros on interviews he knows are being put out in the Anglo-American speaking world, yet he is one of Soros' puppets, harassing and persecuting/jailing nationalists, using public funds to finance the latest holohoax movies, protecting war criminal commies (responsible for the mass slaughter of Hungarians in 56 etc) and placing their grandchildren in top jobs )legal, academic financial etc) in the country.

Marxist elite jews are just as dangerous as zionist elite jews.

There are many of these elitist jews financing every aspect of all sides (left-right, marxist,zionist schemes), look at the current administration filled with the authors of PNAC and all the exact same neocons behind 9/11.
We even have Kissinger meeting with Putin and Trump and no-one seems to have any problems with that and Kissinger is one of the most scummiest evil zionist elite kikes on this Earth.

Soros is just one of many genocidal kikes funding and financing the destruction of the West, some of these elite kikes fund both sides of the left-right paradigm, the destruction of the West is their goal, a left or right leaning ideology has nothing to do with their alliances, their aim is the destruction of the West, they work hand-in-hand to achieve this.

Go for his kids. Many of them have been groomed to lead when this ancient kike monster dies. They are devoted globalists who will have his wealth.

This. I wouldn't be surprised if they're barely resisting the urge to have him whacked themselves.

Sons:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Soros
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Soros
Gregory Soros, not much of a fingerprint, basically just being a playboy on daddy's money while working on a PhD at somewhere familiar…

The above three children are by far the most likely to continue their father's manipulations of government, from the directions of Moralism, Financial Control of Politicians, and a sympathetic Patron of the Arts.

Robert Soros

And his daughter, Andrea Soros, apparently stemmed some of their warchest to Tibet, nothing else too notable unlesssss you look at her hubby, Eric Colombel, who's President and founder of tsadra.org/our-policy.html

This was mostly procrastination, hope somebody found it useful or learned something.

More case file posts like this, except with the heads of media who constantly blast us with their complicit bullshit. Maybe a point system based on their net worth. I would not condone such big game hunting behavior though.

Soros is like Lucky Larry Silverstein. He's the designated Fall Guy Lightning Rod for Bill Hicks to complain about Building 7 on Prison Planet. They want you to hate on the old guy who is going to kick the bucket anyway. They did the same thing with Dick Cheney and Don Rumsfeld. Gotta have a really old frail guy for the haters to hate on.

That's how it always was. Senator and Senile have the same root for a reason.

How thoroughly has this info been gone over?
soros.dcleaks.com/

He is a front for royal families, actually, primarily the house of windsor

Doesnt Soros owe like 10 billion in US taxes hes differed for the last decade?

He originally tried to keep a low profile though, Glen Beck brought him to light. I do think he is a front, but it's ok to focus on him because focusing on him will lead you to all the other bullshit that is happening. He is the common thread, and you can call people out for working for him. It's easy to trace stuff back to him, making it easy to push the story.

Its supposed to track back to him because HE IS THE FRONT

Thats why the media goes soros this and soros that. Have you ever seen a in depth scoop on soros agents in your country from your mainstream media?, of course you never did.

They want to keep the cake tricking you into believing you are eating it.

Fucking love you for this. Great idea!

Yes I agree. But he needs to die. Quick

This. People know he os a front for rotschilds, fuck him and fuck them

I'm from Brazil ffs and I support Holla Forums. You don't have to give a shit about what people say, the Jews are everybody's worst enemy.

As soon as we all band together to round them up they're done for, and this is why they've done such a good job at D&Cing us all.

Yep this is the one. My bad it wasn't Soros. Thank you for finding the video though.

Soros never had a low profile, he was a huge name in the financial world for several incidents most notably fucking the british currency for profit. He only recently reached normal people status where anyone would recognize him, but he was never low profile.

Im not even sure rothchilds are at the top, i still think there is another layer of unknown people…just a tin hat thing but if i was in total control id want it to be that way, completely unknown to the public and most elite people as well.

Certainly.
I must admit, he does sound rather Grandfatherly.

Some documentary I sort of skimmed through about them, made by some good goys.

This.

George Soros probably rides in an armored vehicle with armed bodyguards. His kids might not have that protection. We know Alex Soros regularly attends leftist protests. He is one of the agitators leading antifa. Getting to him would be simple. I imagine the others are too enamored with the lavish trust fund lifestyle to let bodyguards interfere with that. And even if you can;t all this talk about methods is silly. A man with a hunting rifle can get just about anyone if they are committed.

SHOO SHOO

If I ever saw a Rockefeller in person I would legitimately be going to jail for murder shortly thereafter. I wouldn't even have a choice.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

rothchilds and soros are bankers, they are bankers for the monarchs of the worlds, monarchs of course do not agree with the idea of a democracy, so they subvert it. at some point they realized they had passed a threshhold and owuld have to subvert rather than confront, so that is where we are. there is a reason all the supposed leftists that are supposed to be free are the most chained people you have ever met, and their brainwashing ties back to bankers that hold the money of monarchs.

mk ultra….monarch mind control

why didnt they just up and kill him if he didnt have bodyguards?

Imagine him dead in a casket or on an autopsy table. Multiple times a day with intent. If enough people did this i'm sure he could be taken out via psychic projection.

He's like the mouth of Sauron. The end bosses are likely unkown to the public but their names would be familiar to us if we knew them.

Thanks for activating my almonds with these sick dubs.

As much as I'd like to see the cocksucker writhe in his own pain-inflicted vomit, killing Soros will not stop his agenda, he's got successors lined up who will continue fucking with the world.

What needs to be done is his whole power structure dismantled. That one's a biggie.

Kill this old fuck for fucks sake

Fucking eradicate his whole bloodline. Straight from Europe I simply do not give a fuck anymore. Burgers man up

our*
Send the (((problem))) a message

Poison his cheese.

That wouldn't involve killing the man, and killing someone would be stupid. It's more about keeping his name and face out there and letting people know what he represents. I know some people that have been educated through is programs. Most of the time they don't know or their parents don't know what they are a part of until they have fully bought into it. Showing what he wants to do and what programs are his can warn people away from it.

Those guys seriously go above and beyond

Good point

I have a feeling that Soros is just a giant shitposter. The world is his designated shitting street.

He gives me that GW Bush vibe, where you might be out roaming on a friday night with some friends and run into him all coked up in a bar, then he grabs you and won't shut up about he's personally fucking up the world and loving every second of it.

Meme him dieing in horrific fashions.

Shoo shoo globalist jew! never actually responded to a chain-meme before…
This is what I'm talking about, almost. We need memes of him actually dieing.

Y'all heard of deadpool? Or how those aptly named mercenaries took out that one drug kingpin?

Shoo Shoo Globalist Jew

It would be a horrible shame if you accidentaly didn't have trigger discipline and lost control of your ak47 againsz his vehicle