>giving a shit about a dead kike

REMINDER THAT (((SETH RICH))) IS A JEW AND THE ONLY GOOD JEW IS A DEAD JEW

Last time I checked he was p dead though, he deffinatly felt the burn…. of hilliarys cianiggers

so this the new CTR tactic huh. Holla Forums doesn't give a shit about seth as much as what he symbolizes dumbass kike. Now get the fuck out.

Back to Plebbit you fucking cancer

The fact that they were willing to sacrifice a Chosen makes this even more important you nigger.

Not the point, faggot. It's about showing that corrupt politicians are willing to kill people that blow the whistle on them.

hows the discord?

I'm loving the new shilling tactics lol.

man you broke him, his argumentative chart stops at "back to reddit".

lmao, you shills are so obvious. Even more proof that Seth is key. I bet you're handlers are scared. You should be scared too since you'll have to get a real job, but I guess you can survive on disability and welfare, huh?

Thank you shills for telling me Seth Rich is very relevant

now piss off

|
|>
|

wow… did the Muh Russia dmg control story not work . good grief this is getting blatant.

the more you shill, the bigger erections around here - means something big was stumbled upon

nigger kill yourself

The issue here Moishe is that the dead kike holds the key to destroying the narrative of the other kikes. Tell your (((masters))) to hire new shills.

yep, it was true for Jesus, and true for Hitler too.

Hitler wasn't a kike, you disgusting rat-faced yid.

That American flag costume pisses me off, you know he wore it ironically as some kind of 'wrap myself in the flag' anti-American statement. Best thing this kike commie ever did was catch a bullet.

(checked)
And even Jesus wasn't a Jew in our modern, kikey sense. A more accurate term would be Judean, or Old Hebrew.

Doesn't that make him a good jew though?

you're unironically right OP

Yup. Shills don't know when to give up

My enemies enemy is my best friend. You done fucked up kikes. Now watch your world crumble.

How shit how can you shill this hard and be this obvious

fuck off your nose is showing

We already have a stickied Seth Rich thread, you twat. And yes, we know he's a kike. He's not /ourguy/. He was trying to get bernie nominated. But his actions ended up helping Trump, and the circumstances of his death and leaks can further help trump by
1) invalidating the media, who have been pushing muh russia fake news for the past 10 months
2) exonerate Trump from the russian conspiracy shit, so he's free to do what he wants again
3) possibly lead to some night-of-the-long-knives mass arrests of people tied to the seth rich assassination.

According to your own logic he is now a good Jew because he's dead. You're a fucking idiot OP.

Doesnt make the situation any less important.

Here's a video for you moshe

Enjoy!

It's the only way to bring peace to the middle-east!

Pathetic attempts at shilling. We deserve better.

Looks like a good Jew to me

Cuckchan is down for only like 2 hours and this board is already cancer with newfag trash responding and unironically bumping a crappy b8 thread

You still posted, you twat.

It's a matter of principle you subhuman cuckchan nigger. Either sage or shut up don't try to argue. Anyway cuckchan will be back online in a little while and all of you mouthbreathers will go away.

IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP
IRONLARP

This is retarded and immature as hell. Not every Jew supports Zionist agenda. In fact, quite a lot of Jews fucking hate Israel.

If a Jewish person does a great service to their host nation, then good on them; they deserve respect. I don't buy into the echo chamber horsehite you guys like to pull here. I come here for the news and seldom post. Worrying about Jews hiding behind every corner is just stupid, quite frankly. Also, not every Zionist is a Jew. You people would do well to remember that. Otherwise, you're just running around in circles.

Well, he IS dead, so that means he's a good Jew and can help us. Now go away JIDF.

Jesus was maximum kike. Created a cult for the purpose of collapsing Roman civilization as revenge for conquering Judea.

nobody cares about seth rich you shill. what we care about is that this jew jewed a bunch of dc jews and got killed, and we can use his death to put said dc jews in prison.

the only good jew may be a dead jew, but you know whats better than a dead jew? getting countless jews put in prison or killed as a result of that dead jew.

sage this fucking shill.

Very true. It is always good to remember that in the Third Reich the three forces of evil (jewry, communism and masonry) were equally prosecuted. As you say, many non-Jews among the NWO/Zio fucks.

I see you read Nietsche. Care to provide any evidence for your assertion?

Shit… The shills are even attacking Seth Rich threads here as well… I thought they wouldnt even come here to infinity. /pol is being inundated worse than during the election. The shills are actually cementing the fact that Seth Rich crossed the deep state and paid with his life.

Holy shit OP. You're that cheap? Are (((you))) people really so fucked up that you no longer have apathy or empathy? I'd bet that you'd marry a negress just to score brownie points. You people are so lonely within your own community that the jokes isn't even valid… It's just a fact these days and I feel sorry for you fuckers actually.