Have you ever ran into Nu-Males in the wild?

Have you ever ran into Nu-Males in the wild?

I've noticed a dangerous number of them at the Midlands MCM Expo in Bongland. The same guys that wanted to lift and become Chads and thought games were 'for losers' ten years ago now donning the Problem Glasses and begging for 'pixel art commissions' because they can use the 1 pixel pencil in MS Paint to copy adventure times art style and try to sell games at stalls like "I want £200 for Zelda, the case is like, gold, yknow. So its super rare".

I used to think these evolutionary dead ends were something unique to Murrca and mainland hellholes like Sweden but i see more of them in gaming conventions, stores and arcades every year.

What a horrible timeline we are on.

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai.ms/manga/Sailor-Moon_Doujins_MERCURY-SHADOW-5-English
nhentai.net/g/78636/
nhentai.net/g/107713/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Noble_Truths
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I found some betas:
>>>Holla Forums5930239

Did see one in a college course I had. For some random reason he mentioned GamerGate and how it 'harasses women' and went on about it for a few minutes.
The guy was being annoying already because he'd been chainsmoking the entire class (it was outside for the day, and our campus is cigarette-free after the fucking Chinese foreign exchange students kept leaving their cig butts everywhere), so right after he said it I told him how it's just a bunch of dumbasses that don't like games.
I'd like to see his reaction to what I said if I was a guy, but because I'm not…

Oh, wait. I should probably clarify that the people who whine about GG are dumbasses that don't like games.

Hey qt wanna fugg

Well youre not wrong about nuGG. Old GG wasnt so bad, but as soon as they went to reddit GG kinda died. But thats not for this thread.

Eveyday on my job. He's a fucking mess

I can relate kind of, I get fags from the lib arts campus near me hitting on me. You know for a bunch of faggots that go on and on about we should accept transgender fucks, they sure shit themselves when a dude with a girl's hip to waste ratio and they get a face full of italian american moustache and a dude's voice.

You can't just call a girl a qt user. That's fucked up. You have to hold yourself to a higher standard.

The correct question is, "What's your body fat percentage?" You have to confirm qt before you confirm the fugg.

Reminds me of Burch's attempt at being gay.
It's just horseshoe theory at work, isn't it? Just like Christians think being gay/trans/whatever is a choice, they do too. Except they think it's a positive thing and attempt to be trans/gay/whatever.

Every single day I went to class in college.
But then I graduated and now I only hang out with 2 or 3 people, so I only see them in public and don't have to talk to them anymore. Thank fucking god.

Son, if being trans weren't a choice nobody would refer to himself as a Trans-woman, he'd only call himself a woman.

an old buddy of mine drank a lot of bumblr koolaid and became a raging numale. he was always a bit of a dweeb so of course he got indoctrinated easily because he never could think for himself.

the silver lining to it is that those kind of dudes are a laugh if they try to argue with you in real life, often we'd hang out and play games with a group of buddies, and if one of us made an off color joke he'd tell us to "shut up' and the joker would generally just say "make me" and the nu would just grumble in defeat

Buggering men is a choice.

Betas gonna beta.

You know what else is a choice?

I see these chuckle fucks all the time at work
I work bus at a gay hot spot and you can usually find them trying to hit on the lesbian bar tenders or taking selfies
I imagine they do the latter to post about how supportive of the gays they are

you fucking know it.

i don't hang out with the guy as often anymore and he's a complete lost cause now because he just hangs out with other hugbox beta memelords who are scared of hurt feelings. i think he calls himself "non-binary" now

Buggery in general. Buggery is a sin.

I went to law college for sometime and there were a lot of nu-males, specially one faggot that wanted to go to a fashion school or some shit. Leftist-liberal faggots are basically all nu-males nowadays.

i'm honestly surprised

I'm not. They want to get themselves in a position to actually change shit for their views
I doubt they'll get far considering how rough the field is

How do you think we get the faggot judges making all of these pro-faggot rulings? That's where they come from.

Remember, all judges were lawyers once, and all lawyers belong at the bottom of the ocean. Even is suspect.

my macroeconomics professor is a nu-male

bearded bespectacled faggot with long hair but obviously balding. Picture a ginger version of AIDS skrillex.

Is extremely fucking poor, yet teaches economics.

You can probably tell that his class is complete shit.

Atleast i'm not Anthony Burch

Sinning's fun, isn't it?

I'm so glad i graduated before it took over.

i'm surprised numales grow beards, seems to "masculine" for them doesn't it.

i already cut my hair surely i can keep something

hey faggot, im an engineer now

A few years ago, many. I don't go out much anymore. They would sit around and talk about pokemon a lot. If you looked them in the eyes, they would noticeably shrink. They also thought weed was the most anti-establishment concoction to ever grace God's green Earth.

Its a substitute for, rather than a testament to, their masculinity. Hence why they still look like cock smokers.

There's nothing more rewarding than living a righteous life.

By engineering do you refer to the masculine professions of construction and mechanical, or the nu-male professions of computer science?

The only engie students worth their shit are conservative lesbians after a job to make daddy mad.
The rest are faggot hipsters who "want to be mythbusters xD"

What nu-males have can't even be considered a beard, it's just that they're too lazy to shave and pubic fuzz on their face is all they can grow due to low testosterone.

Oi m8, not all of IT are cucks.

Man, you've really got something to prove, don't you?

There's at least one giant sperg at my school. I was in the dining hall, talking with a couple girls about 50 shades of grey. One of the girls who had read the series made a comment about how the main romance in the books actually gets better and less rapey after the first book, like a normal, healthy s&m relationship. So he waddles over and says 'ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT 50 SHADES OF GREY? THOSE BOOKS ARE AWFUL, THEY'RE ABOUT ABUSING WOMEN.' He clearly had no idea what the conversation was about, so he just decided to yell out the thing he really thought everyone wanted to hear regarding the topic. So I told him that he was wrong about the series, since he was, and that he wasn't going to score any pussy points by making shit up. He turned bright red in impotent sperg anger and stormed off. Then all the girls turned into hotter girls and took turns blowing me right there at the table, and the President gave me a medal for being a total badass.

Any faggot hipsters who "want to be an inventor like Dexter xD"?

Cause that be me if I could afford it.

dexters lab is the retro stuff their younger uncles and older brothers watched.

The only nu-male faggot I know is a mechanical engineer. He checks off all the boxes in the numale OP image. Every single one of them. He even wrote for Cracked at one point.

Meanwhile all the compsci niggers I know are too socially inept to be interested in politics past muh open sores muh freedumz this motherboard is stealing muh brainwaves

Some of us are cursed with a shitty beard. I often skip shaving day several times in a row and it looks just shit. But I can barely get out of bed and out of the house, so shaving is the first personal hygiene and presentation that get skipped.

true, i take the time to trim all the stray hairs and keep it even. i got another buddy who has a very pubey amish reject beard who gets roasted for it all the time, one day he asks me "is my beard really that bad" and i'm like "dude you gotta just trim it up a bit" and he's like "nah trimming and shaving hurts"

that baffles me, if the average man can shave, some on the daily, how can this guy not even trim

To think when i was a lad i cursed my teen wolf tier bear genes.
Now i go to the swimming pool with my austin powers chest and i see FEAR in twinks eyes.

Some people get rashes, personally I only shave once every 2 weeks. I work in a machine shop so it doesn't matter

Never rush with a blade near your face niggs, shits clwonshoes.

yeah i'm in carpentry so the beard is almost required attire. that's another thing the numales don't understand is actual fucking labor. all that shit old men say about it building character is true. you're not gonna be the kind of person to whine about trivial shit if you have a honest job

Too manly to be a twink, too twinkie to be manly.

start working out my man

still not /fit/ enough to show it off though

Surprisingly no. Maybe it's because I live in Spic-ville Texas, instead of some cuck state like Commiefornia or Jew York. It aint much better here fam. Fucking cartels have started to move in now. Just yesterday some dude got decapped and left in a ditch. Wall soon pls The closest I seen to nu-males was my college's local Melee club. Furry tails, fedoras, and Mew2King hairlines everywhere. One of them even wore one of those Fallout-themed Bernie Sanders shirts. We have a Black Lives Matter group here, but it's mostly fat chicks in it. Fun Fact: it only has 3 actual black people in the entire group. Everyone else is either a fat somewhat dark-skinned chola who "identifies" with them or some liberal white girl who joined in for liberal good-girl points. I once overheard of them say that George Zimmerman killed Michael Brown. Another girl corrected her saying it was Eric Garner. Also they don't know who Rodney King was

Working out can only do so much if you've got the skeleton of a trap.

Holy shit, do I have a story for you
___________________one time, i looked at tge catalog and found a thead that isn't video games_________this is it________________________________________________________

That is the story of how I was finally the favourite son this father's day.

You're both doing it wrong.

Theres only one thing to do Jay.

The only thing worse than fitting nu-male qualifications is knowing you aren't different enough to defend yourself by claiming to be otherwise.

Patreon is fucking stupid anyway. It's just an artist's online donation box that convinces them they're doing something useful with themselves "for the art community".

dressing up in cute girl clothes doesn't make you a girl

Actual pixel art, or "retro" indie pixel art?
Because the former is still good, but these fucks don't care enough to put some effort.

So is that Dollar Shave Club stuff not bullshit? All I've been using to shave since I was 15 is soap. I just hop out of the shower, run it under a hot tap, and slather that shit all over my face.

perhaps but my jaw is smooth as a babys ass and his looks like a cheese and tomato pizza so im doing something right.

Get non-horrible blades.

It's like it's my destiny

Actual. These indieshit artists limit themselves with minimalistic bullshit to give an excuse for why they half ass all their pixel art.

Less isn't more, indiefags, y'all ruined my hobby for me.

Fortunately physical is just half of it, so as long as you aren't a white knight beta you'll probably be okay.

my brother uses Harrys shave club which is similiar, seems to work pretty well since he's a porky little daily shaver but isn't all fucked up in the face

No, there is another path for you friend.

Their blades are good, delivery's reliable, the price is cheap.

It's cheaper than buying razors at the fucking store by miles.

My friend.

fuck, time to kill myself

Do you find the idea of a dominating girlfriend bossing you around remotely arousing?

You may have the cuck gene, get checked bro, better safe than sorry.

I'm kind of a beta. Certainly not a white knight, but I'm a coward. I'm trying to overcome it. Social situations are tough

m8, please don't sully that word. I'm a coward. I've been in 7 fights in my life and I've run away from all of them without throwing a punch.

Struggling with social situations is….something else.

not at all no
maybe if it was a boy and it was just for fun but definitely not in the sense that you're thinking

Also as someone with crippling insecurity cuckold/NTR is literally the most repulsive thing I can think of. People who cheat should be hung.

Who's this fluid druid?

I bet you've never had someone die in your arms, you gotta live life bro, or you become another nu-male in waiting on their evolution towards the pale, jelly like slugmen they are destined to be.

Evolution infers breeding, user.

I can attest that white knighting is almost a phase a lot of guys go through prior to finally having sex. Nu-males make it a lifestyle, choosing to not break that barrier and stay cucked "nice guys".

Either that, or they haven't ran into enough outright bitches to know when to not blindly chase the pussy. They're total pickings for the personality-disordered types to walk all over.

As add, social anxiety's a motherfucker.

TITS OR GTFO

Why are we here? Just to suffer?

Fuck Im laughing so hard and feeling smug right now

Its all for Revenge Kaz.

Bulldykes need jizz from somewhere to raise their extremely confused future serial killer children user.

and we know they dont want black sperm even if they wont admit it in public.

I have to meet some nice people to even have the choice. Chances are slim.

What is social anxiety? It still makes no sense to me. Is it anxiety without real explanation, or is it overestimating the importance of social interaction?

Femanons are here, and they are disgusting creatures.

Think of tomoko if she was a deamon of nurgle.

Fuck you for reminding me.

Now imagine a femanon schliking to her "yowee" with that, her hand having that smell like after you eat roast chicken flavour crisps and no matter how much you wash your fingers have that reek for days.

nu males are the easiest people to fuck with. i saw him later at graduation and he broke eye contact as soon as he recognized me

fuck yeah. switched from cartridges and never looked back

I met one with thick black glasses and a beanie.

He was dating my sister. He's not anymore. Because he abused my sister and got browbeaten into taking nearly all of his apartment furniture to the point that on the third trip when I helped her move out it took three cars, including mine which could hold WAY the fuck more then any other cars that my family passed down to get the last load, which included pretty much all of the chairs, all of the tables, etc.

There were also a freakishly huge amount of bananas in his refrigerator, like 6 bunches, to the point that it was all he had outside of some cola and some hipster ass "humane" eggs, whatever that means.

My sis was in a three way relationship with that dude and a rainbow haired secret psycho bitch.

Nu-males are unstable and cowardly, who abuse their partners when they think they can get away with it.

The weak human stain tier doormats of society relish the chance to abuse people, because they're parasites.

My sister has a new boyfriend, and I swear to fucking god if this fuck ends up abusing her too, I'm coming to his apartment with a baseball bat.

Don't make me start posting Moon Over June fam.

Social anxiety is when you're terrified of looking stupid, what people are saying behind your back, being asked on outings or favors you can't accept, asking if you're married or someshit, etc. etc.

There's a lot of reasons for it, but around here the most prevalent cause will be insecurity about not being a normalfag

There is worse

It's really just general insecurity, like said.

Lets not do things we can't undo user.

fucking this

IT FINALLY HAPPENED.

BEAR-TRAPS.

Sorry pal, you've got the cuck gene after all

Sounds like your sister needs a wallop or two as well, polyamory doesn't work unless everyone involved is on the exact same wavelength in the perfect environment.

Yeah, let's not.

their's your problem

More of the former, but with some reasoning, if irrational. Ever had a point where you messed up and everyone laughed and mocked you? Or worse, had been chastised overtly for a mistake or from breaking something? You get to a point that you'll fear that will happen with majority of your interactions, that you're one little fuck up away from causing a scene under disapproving eyes.

Well i ain't going to the fukken lah'dan one.

Get a load of this faggot.

Also I fail to see how a monogamous relationship, gender notwithstanding, is cucking in any way whatsoever

Yes. Those faggots are fucking everywhere.

cry more shitlard

Does it depend on people present? For example in a room full of strangers who are probably complete idiots. Would that lessen the anxiety because their opinions are worthless, or increase it because you don't know them?

Not ~that~ kinda cute.

So your sister's a slut? Is she cute?

Enjoy cucking yourself out of descendants and a disease-free life, oxygen thief

tumblr plz

I want to fuck cute traps into submission. Am I sick, doc?

Reverse search is giving me nothing. Source pls.

Kill yourself faggot.

It's about where you put the "social authority".
Around a bunch of loud jackasses is more stressful because they seem more secure, and thus their opinion on shit will matter more.
However, the waiting room at the doctor can be do-able for some. Some may enjoy going to the store, but be afraid of travelling with the bus, or opposite.

It's not really black or white, but rather very individual (muh snowflake) experience. It's not rational in the slightest, but mostly through conditioning growing up, bad social experiences, bullying, psychologically abandoning by parents (they feed and berate you, but not raise you with good values and shit), genetics, brain damage.
It's more of a blanket term that is easily abused by claiming you have social anxiety, depression or whatever because you don't look forward to having your oral exam while it renders another person to be able to leave his (mostly a male issue) room, and house much less.

Lad.

Sound.

Both; being an idiot doesn't take away one's social influence, so even if you can assure yourself they're not worth your time, looking bad can have unforeseen consequences, for example some shit getting spread around on facebook (especially if you don't actually use it). Not to mention the casual sociopathy that's so prevalent these days, someone can be minding their own business and some college kids will be snapping photos and snickering because he isn't fashionable or he's playing video games. It's an unfortunate facet of life, people are stupid and vapid, and sociability and trendiness will get you further than raw intellect.

VIDEO GAMES

hentai.ms/manga/Sailor-Moon_Doujins_MERCURY-SHADOW-5-English
Found the source using tineye

Your body is trying to tell you something, cabron.

Get to the gym, look up exercise regimens. I'm not kidding, your life and your outlook on it will improve IMMENSELY.

Most of your sadness can be attributed to not enough exercise.

Take a full body picture of yourself every week, starting before you go to the gym. Try to wear the same outfit in every picture to notice it better.

After about 4 weeks, I'm able to fit in medium shirts when I used to be XXL. As a dude, you have a freakish metabolism, your frame only determines how fast you can run. The younger you are, the stronger you can get in a short amount of time and it's NEVER too late for exercise.

If you have a small frame and good muscles, then that means you'll be able to be more active then others, and faster.

Strength these days isn't about how much you can lift, but how independent you can be.

I don't even go to /fit/ either. If life is a game, then fucking improve your stats.

Not even a fag, but

I like my glasses and sometimes i let my beard grow (but never too much, it's evenly uniformed so i don't have to worry about neckbeard and stuff) but i don't want to change just because faggots looks like me, and i hope you anons don't do it too. Unless you're really a cuck looking like one won't have any real consequence, some girls may even find you attractive.
Or at least that's what happened to me with some of my friend's girlfriends.

sage for not videogames

Also that huge amount of body hair means you have a serious hidden cache of testosterone, which will increase your gains by a fuckton in short amounts of time.

If you work out 3 to 4 times a week (eventually getting days for 20 minute aerobic sessions during the interims) and keep at it, you'll be able to lift and topple a goddamned car in no time.

But note, in order to become the alpha that you were born to be, it takes one year of 4 day exercise, no excuses, no skip outs.

If you want to become a man, you must commit to it.

For me, it's stronger with people I know. A lot of it can prey on how others might act as well, and not just your personal ones. For strangers, it can be something like crying kids, fearing things might escalate, like the kid might break shit in the store or the parent might shout and hit the kid. At least with those, you just leave the store ASAP and never really have to interact. Friends, family, acquaintances, fellow students, employees, etc. makes it worse since you pretty much have to deal with potential new chances of fuckups, especially when they themselves can grow volatile on their own. Like you can stand being around Person A so long as Person B doesn't show up, and so forth. The less said about the minefield of holiday family get-togethers, the better. Those are enough to inspire dread and panic attacks months in advance.

Fuck I dodged the bullet. If I didn't discover Anime 11 years ago and eventually abandon the 3DPD realm, I really might have become one of these awful creatures myself.

No matter how badly we fuck up we'll never be as pathetic as Anthony Burch and Jake Rapp.

Knowing this is what keeps me from eating a bullet.

200,000 years of your ancestral lineage end with you.
You haven't just cucked yourself, you've cucked your entire family history. You've failed at the imperative of all life, the most basic reason for existing, to reproduce.
Next time you decide to "hurr durr, kids, children, descendants top kek", remember how much of a genetic failure you are.

Try moisturizing your skin, fammo.

I feel nothing.

I understand it now, at least a little.

While I can't understand the severity here, I can see the complication. In the same situations I usually drink too much just to cope. Though this begs the question, what stops you from simply avoiding family get togethers?

Don't forget about the memory.

Have you ever, years later, remembered something stupid you did or said and cringed horribly? Wished you'd never done it or that you could just forget completely? Even when there's absolutely no one around but you who even knows about it?

That's enough to make one afraid to fuck up to begin with even if the people they fuck up around don't matter at all.

I'm also glad I fell for the wet shaving meme. I used to sport an awful rat-goatee-thing on my chin. Shave every single day, anons. Even if you're not leaving the house.

I'm not gonna lie, I'd be a pretty horrible parent. And what kind of person would make their kids inherit a world like this?

Criminally underrated post

I would like to. But once the crushing depression sets in I end up sporting an RJ MacReady within a week. I hope you can forgive my degeneracy.

Fight to make world better place to raise child in. Teach son to fight to make world better place. Make name great again.

It's not rational fear, far from it. You can't really explain it without sounding like an entitled and lazy brat.
How it manifests itself is also individual. Some may experience sweat and be very agitated and nervous. While others may shut down and just be very reclusive and barely move a muscle.

Easiest way (I'd say) to emulate how it can be on a daily basis is to simply be very hung over. The discomfort of throwing up is one thing, but the social stigma of being a guy who throws up is a whole other.
So you get this thought spinning, what if you were to throw up, how would you react? Where would you go? How would you cause as little as a scene as possible, while doing as little damage as possible. How would you rationalize your throwing up?
Etc.

It's really frustrating, and as mentioned, not rational in the slightest.

She figured that one out the hard way.

She's not going into that sort of relationship again. She already had a wallop from it, from her nu-male banana obsessed boyfriend.

for:

Okay, but if my childish attitude and crippling laziness makes a total shit kid then it's on your ass.

You just have to start doing it every day and don't stop. It's like flossing your teeth. Just keep doing it, and eventually it will become part of the normal everyday routine and you won't even have to think about it.

Wake up. Take a shower, wash with soap. Get out of shower. Comb hair. Shave face. Put on shirt. Put futon in closet. Eat breakfast. Spend the next 16 hours straight watching anime with the doors locked and the windows barred.

You practice good hygiene not because it pleases other people, but because it pleases yourself. This is even more important for the NEET than for normal people, because the NEET requires all of the mental fortification he can possibly attain in order to maintain sanity and balance. If you were to ever strike out on a vagabond wandering about the world taking only what you could carry, one of the bare essential articles in your sack would be a razor and soap.

What kind of man would let his own race spiral into extinction by being outbred by niggers?

None of us asked to be born.

I see the type sometimes at locals. Used to be that dyed hair just meant they were a really kinky lay. Now it's a warning signs.

Sadly, it's certainly more rational to fear since nearly every Thanksgiving & Christmas for the last decade has had something happen, though whatever it is changes, so you can't predict it. Generally, the better times are when I can drive with certain family members or friends. I'd rather drive alone, but with the trip and length we all carpool. And this is for 2 meals as our family doubles for each side respectively.

Now couple this with the knowledge of having to answer to so many folks why you didn't show up, especially with certain members wishing to "keep up appearances", and suddenly you're damned-if-you-do-damned-if-you-don't.

Yes, and they fulfilled every aspect of the cucked stereotype.

You are right. My thick beard and beastly bodyhair deserve to be growing on an equally ferocious body.
Not my hair is wrong, it is my flesh that must adapt.

I think that's the joy of being a social fuckup raised in the modern world :^) . Parents wants to brag, but not invest (emotionally and economically) towards your success, but just expect you to be a living God and constantly expect you to improve

Do it for Boss.

Fuggin this. Kill me, Pete.

YOU ARE A NOT YET A MAN

YOU MUST UNDERGO THE TRIALS OF FIT

BECOME THAT MAN user

DO IT FOR THE BOSS

Fuck man, at least I'm not a numale hipster who doesn't know how the world works.
I need to get /fit/, but without the autism.
THANKU BIG BOSSU
I'm gonna do it for the Boss.

Then you have already failed

I've already got enough of the tism, if I gather anymore, I'll become a demond.
I'm already an autist demond, Kaz.=

nu-males are the epitome of the failure of men.

The more you identify your similarities, the more you can work to become wholly different from failure incarnate.

The body steers the mind and the mind commands the body. Improve the body, you improve the mind and it's ability to motivate yourself to do more.

The first weeks may be an uphill battle, but after that first month is done, you'll be fucking craving it. You'll want to change for the better even more. You'll become better.

This is how you kill depression, sadness, anger.

You torture them to death, you burn through pain, like a bandage. you tire it. you END it.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

could you sit in a small rowboat for a prolonged amount of time without it capsizing? if so, tits or gtfo. If not, just the latter.

girls can't give you sex over the internet, you know anons

\i used to defintiely have a thing for dyed hair, but between SJWs taking it over and it just ebing a general sign of high maintenance and daddy issues i won't touch that shit

tomboys for life

What the actual fuck is going on my body.

How times changed.

I 100% do not mind.

Fucked up testosterone and adrenal levels probably bruh.

keloidean skin + years of back acne means my back looks like sufferend a horrible chemical burn

Those aren't eyebrows user, that's paint.

i would take the bushiest of fucking frida-calo ass unibrows before that

you ever seen a girl after she's wiped her eyebrows off? fucking hideous sight. also more high maintenance bullshit

I'm from New England, I've been putting up with various strains of this shit my entire life.

Most proper facial hair doesn't come before the 30's

Bulk up, shave your head when the bald gets bad enough and get a beard when you can grow a proper one. It's the best possible look for bald men

I definitly plan to go to the gym when i move. I have a pull up bar at home and a pair of 10lb dumbells. It will feel so good when i finally get /fit/.

Is it?
Is it really? Have you seen the brows on some of these bitches out there in the real world?

I would get fit, but I'm disgusted at my own body.

I have a genetical issue with my skin, pretty much every single lasceration I get becomes a keloid, and I had back acne so it's horrible.

fellow new englander here, yeah its fucked

Don't worry you can always hang out with the "rednecks" who DUDE WEED LMAO and got dat three foot lift on dat dere Ford cuz dey real rednecks.

Or the fucking wiggers.

my area is mostly hipsters. DUDE BERNIE LMAO types

I know it's hard to go out with conditions like that, but if it doesn't stop you from physically doing stuff you should still get lifting. Hell it might make you a bit more happy with yourself after a while

Well that's just the general populace for me because I'm from DUDE VERMONT LMAO

Oh man, so you've had to deal with that before it was cool, haven't you?

see

Nice thing about being gay is men don't wear makeup, so what you see is what you get.

user, what's the source of the pic? I'm sure I've seen it before but I can't quite grasp where…

also those eyebrows are hot as fug

What did your post say that the other one didn't? I've seen this shit in real life, it's really easy to tell the difference between painted shit and thick ass caterpillar eyebrows.

nhentai.net/g/78636/

gotc you covered, mate

I live in Sweden, i meet them every day.

No worries, they are extremely fragile and can't handle if someone talks back to them, so no problem really. Have gotten the most insane complaints from them at my store.

Word of advice next time you want sauce and people are being dicks about it, use TinEye, or just click the [T].

You know, I often wonder when this topic comes up why I'm not one. Of course when I try to discuss it in one of these threads a bunch of wizards get triggered and claim I'm bragging.

I don't have autism, but I'm autistic as fuck, you know? NEET, recluse, was somewhat chubby most of my life. I've got a beard and my hair is long and kept in a pony tail, and it's thinning at the front. I collect comic books, action figures, video games and magic cards. I *wish* I could get enough friends together to play D&D. I'm socially retarded, poor and depressed most of the time.

I *should* be another Movieblob. I should be one of these morbidly obese m'lady unfuckables that looks like they're meting. I'm certainly not a "chad" with girls, I don't treat them like shit, I've never done naything to them others would describe as making me an asshole, I don't like sluts, I've got all sorts of sexual hang ups and my dick is simply not very big.

I knew my dad, but my parents divorced when I was five and I didn't get to spend much time with him. Most of my childhood was spent being raised by my batshit crazy mom.

In spite of everything I just mentioned, I work out regularly, I'm primarily interested in masculine things. The closest to a feminine thing I'm into is cooking. I have no interest in guys, or even futa bullshit. I have a fairly masculine face and voice and I've always been extremely successful with women. Granted, half of them are nuts, but even so.

Two days ago a girl I'd been flirting with off and on on kik came over to my apartment and we fucked. Later in the day another girl contacted me and she came over and we fooled around as well. I'm exchanging texts with two others on kik and skype and already starting to get into a "bitch, leave me alone" mood. Another girl I'd spoken to messages me and is like "Wanna fool around later?" and I'm seriously sitting there looking at this can of Ecto Cooler thinking "I just want to watch some old movies, play video games and argue on the internet." and I tell her "Sure, maybe tomorrow?" and she replies "I'll bring my friend though, she wants to fuck too. We're a package deal." thinking this is going to excite me, but if you've actually had a threesome they're really not that appealing. Getting blown by two girls is awesome, every other aspect of it just sucks and is awkward. So I'm being real with my response "Package deal? I don't even know your friend. I was kind of into you, but I know nothing about your friend, have you even mentioned me to her? What does she even look like?" she sends me her picture, she basically looks exactly the same, maybe just a smidge more attractive. "I think I'll pass, I'm not that into threesome." I was barely into her as it was.

Why is your country such a shithole then?

you know vermont didn't seem so bad last time i was up there but i'm sure that was just cuz i was visiting

Godspeed, user

You ever had that weird feeling where you look at some horrible beta faggot and feel like you're looking into some twisted mirror? Like that could've been you if something different had happened to you earlier in your life? Or, god forbid, you try and talk to a guy about video games and he reveals that he is 100% autistic and barely able to operate in public?

But you're not, so you keep moving and don't think too hard about it.

I like these kinds of threads, they inspire me to do better in my life and I learn some general tips about how to improve my shit in smaller segments of the day. Much better than /fit/'s 'motivation.'

they are uncomfortable as fuck man.

might as well be a twink but I have far too manly a face for that.
Unless I wear glasses then I look girly as fuck.

Every time I go to college.

I'd argue that it's because we were old enough to know better before this shitshow really started, but then again you have people like Warren Spector, that ought to know better, virtue signaling and going on full m'lady spregouts on a daily basis, so it can't be that.

Maybe it's the fact that most have fucked a girl before, or aren't so desperate to find validation as a man in the act of having sex with a woman or getting approval from them.

My next best guess is ideology. I assume that the vast, vast majority of anons were a rather mild strain of liberal (like I was), staunchly believing in freedom of speech, equality and all that jazz, without verging too far into leftist lala land. That changed with Anita and her ilk kicking our stuff and taking a fat shit on it, which in turn really pissed off a huge number of us, and just for the sake of being contrarians, rejected all of leftism.

Maybe it's just genetics. I mean, you have people like Jake Rapp, that come from a stable family background, that got raised properly in a loving environment, aren't that bad looking, likely didn't have anything traumatic happen to them, who just need to meet a "trigger" to jump down the rabbit hole.

I mean, how do you even become a cuck?

[doubt]

Things VT had to deal with before it was cool:
- Abolition of slavery (they had none anyways)
- Gay marriage or civil unions or whatever the fuck
- DUDE GMO LABELING LMAO
- For some reason actually not weed
- Some semblance of 2nd amendment rights still exist
- High minimum wage

Vermont is the embodiment of hipsterism. There are probably more woodworking shops specializing in reusing broken furniture and fallen branches than there are people. There are more farmer's markets than towns. There is a minimum price set on milk so local farmers can pretend to compete with midwest organizations. Vermont is the land of the east-coast hipster, rural variant, not like those Jersey urban poseurs.

It's beautiful and an interesting combination of state policies, history, cultural contributions, etc, etc have kept it a very unique and tourist-friendly place, and it's genuinely fun to ski here too. A lot of people are very friendly despite being inwardly depressed and bitter over the cold winters and no actual economy. As long as you don't try to put in any form of power plant or cellphone tower or cut down one of the many worthless white pines littering the area, you should be fine.

Seriously though, people were getting into car crashes and dying because there was no damn reliable cell coverage just 5 or 10 years ago, largely because of deluded eco-fags and "not-in-my-backyard"ers complaining it would ruin the view. Nuclear power is evil and killed 9 billion earths, but wind power is too loud, ruins the view, and might kill a bird, so we get our juice from Quebec. Because the state needed more shit to pay other outside places for.

There are a lot of genuinely interesting, cool, or even decent people here and a nice community, but the delusions are too thick to breathe. I want to leave even though there are few places on earth as beautiful as here and I can actually get guns. No decent job field, and the "new tech" they want to bring to the state doesn't want to come because they'll tax them to death and also interfere with every little thing they do, like, your parking lot might kill a duck somehow, or whatever.

Also the main reason it worked so well and is so nice overall, even off the beaten path, is frankly because everyone is white, part genuine hippies who actually wanted peace and love, part Irish and Italian immigrant families who worked their asses off farming and quarrying granite. Now people are moving up from the cities, and hate to say it but every other new holdup or abuse case or shooting involves some ghetto nig.

Also everyone's taking opiates and getting fucked up because there's a greater supply and lots of depressive self-hating masochistic hipsters. Very strange mix, Vermont.

At least we can /k/ enough to make Texas jealous, though.

hentai is magic.

i know that feel. hell i'd still say i'm pro fag-marriage (because theres money to be made), pro abortion, and hell i'd have weed be legal for the money it can make

but it's reaching the point where i would also like to see all trannys in a fucking asylum

Somehow I'd be more turned on if she was more 'realistic'.

Yes, that's it exactly. Part of it is a fear of ending up like them, but the other half is I can't help but think if there's one specific key difference and I could figure it out, one alteration in my childhood that made me end up like I am despite having practically the same upbringing and issues as most nu-males.

I mean I was a shit when I was little, I was last picked for most athletic shit, got picked on when I was in elementary school, so what was the key difference for me?

My dad wasn't there most of my life, but when he was he did make quite an impression on me. And when he wasn't there, I looked up to my grandfather and older brother. Is that the difference? Positive male role models?

Is it early success with girls? I mean the relationships were disastrous, but I was pretty popular with girls all growing up. I mean there was plenty of rejection too, but is it as simple as the few girls who expressed overt interest in me when I was young?

Was it the specific stuff I used for my escapism? 90's comics and video games?

Was it just genetics and puberty overcoming my upbringing? Once puberty hit I grew a ridiculous amount and most of my childhood issues just went away.

I can't help but think if I could figure out what exactly it is, so many of these betas could be fixed.

ah the job markets all fucked up there? that's a shame, it's one of the places i was considering leaving this madhouse for because i like winters and don't operate well in the heat

i'm convinced rhode island makes people, myself included, fucking retarded

luckily since hentai is magic, there are doujins out there to cater to that

That might actually be the key. My father died in the war, but I had my grandfather as a male role model around.

Can't be the case. You have a shitload of beta enabling cucks that are hardcore into stuff like 40k, have been before it was cool, yet will m'lady with the best of them.

They want to fuck a girl, are desperate enough to cast away any semblance of pride for this goal, and have swallowed the lie that female approval equals female attraction.

Oh I'm well aware of that, just making my opinion known.

Holy shit I didn't know that was a thing.
Thanks user.

Try out Washington, Idaho, and Montana.

All 3 are beautiful. 2 are not utterly radical leftist.

what kind of jobs did you work? i tend to feel a lot of nu-males avoid actually difficult tasks or have never had to tackle a genuinely difficult task. i always feel numales are the types to bitch and moan when they encounter even a minute of overtime of physical strain

i mean i'm a pathetic piece of shit mentally and had a beta period, but then i got started doing physical labor and got stuck doing tough shit for shit pay but learned to bite the bullet till i could get something else

also it made me physically strong which makes you realize you don't need to be beta

Install 8chanX and use the four buttons near every picture to find sauce.

Because they run the country.

I was pro-gay marrage and all that jazz, but since GG and all this PC shit, i think i might start going to church on a regular basis and becoming a hard conservative.

I've actually realized something that's pretty terrifying recently
I deleted my Facebook, and it's like I disappeared
Everyone uses it to coordinate social gatherings, so as soon as it was gone I stopped getting invited out to do shit

there were people who legitimately thought I died

Tineye is fucking garbage

Use Google reverse image search and iqdb.org.

nah fuck that, i don't want to spend my free time listening to scriptures when i could be doing any of my favorite hobbies

let the fags get married, there is so much money to be made there who cares if they end up miserable like the rest of us. letting them adopt is another debate i don't know where i stand on yet

facebook is fuckin weird, i hate it but i use it because its the easiest way to keep in contact with my handful of IRL friends

but i use a fake name so only my close friends know me on it, and it has a similar effect, sometimes i run into people from highschool and they assume i fell off the face of the god damn earth cuz they don't know me on facebook

People should try to find sauce on their own first, anyways. Why be reliant when you can be self-sufficient?

doujin crops don't work well in most reverse searches, be considerate when posting them and give folks the benefit of the doubt that they tried searching

but if its not a crop, they probably should try harder

Not when dealing with cut images people use to bait people into asking for sauce. TinEye is good for that, iqdb is only good for art already posted over on Danbooru and the like.

Teach a man to fish and all that.

How can he find sauce if nobody teaches him the way?

Those stories where the fags adopt and end up making the kid into a sex slave are scary. Honestly, im debating whether or not gay marrage is good in the first place.

Yeah basically. I usually try finding the source myself first to see if it's possible. If it is, I trust that user to not be a retard and tell him to use google. If not, I give sauce if I know it.

Also true.

sounds like the cucks on Holla Forums

i for one can't see the harm in letting them have the title of marriage, especially if they wanna spend a bunch of money on a ceremony and all that, it means money will go to local businesses like the caterers and the venues. and if those business don't want to take gay money, its their right to refuse the service.

part of me feels the fags could raise kids better than any welfare queen with 6 little niglets who will grow up horribly but i can't say for sure

Some things are impossible.

i've even used a bunch of specific tags on boorus before in desperation, it works but its slow

still undecided on where i stand on identifying semen demons when people ask

Probably, but there is also the fact that they wont have a mother nor a real father figure. Its the worst of both worlds. The kid will probably grow up gay or very feminine. There is alot to consider. Its still probably better than a single mother, but worse than a single father,

You say that, but…It all boils down to how you search. Sometimes entering relevant tags on sites can get you the source as well.

It will come down to what values they teach the kid in the end, that could remedy the lack of a mother and father

That being said most fags who marry are probably of the overly liberal kind

END THE FUCKING DANCE

Its a sad day.

Become a monk, then you can have as long a beard as you want.

What is the source for this image? I've seen it before in another thread but have never been able to find the source.

I know the feeling. I really like dyed hair and short hair/mohawks (corrupted by SJW) and gingers (for some reason there's a trend of making tranny characters gingers in cartoons)

Every 20-30 male in turkey is a nu-male. No exceptions except me. I'm handsome.

I firmly believe that kids NEED a mother and a father to grow up without many issues. I cant express the 'need' enough.

if it's not a dyke, the hipsters stole it too.

nhentai.net/g/107713/ here ya go

Like this:
NEED

Well i would have to break it uo into 3 lines, and i think that would look too off.

HAHA
VIDEOkill meGAMES

I can understand that.

Nothing wrong balding as long as you own it rather than go full trump.

If I recall correctly, balding come through you're mother's father's side. So if your grandpa on your mum's side is bald, then you're fucked.

Out of all the awful things they've done and great things they've destroyed in their unending march for oblivion, this was the one that made me truly hate them down to their very bones for the first time.

Did someone say
TRUMP?

Dunno, he died when I was 2

kill them all johnny

At least i still have my hentai, they cant take that away from me right?

your words are like a thousand needles slowly entering my face

They'll try.

Keep up with developments on the distributed internet.

Honestly if these kind of men would stop compensating for their feminine features and instead embrace them , they'd be fucking gorgeous.

Vid very fucking related.

someone always just has to fucking remind me of this shit

Let me tell you they are the most annoying fucking cunts ever. They keep talking to you in this incredibly condescending tone and refuse to acknowledge any of your points. They also keep saying shit like "you couldnt possibly understand what a woman/black/fag goes through" even though the asshole you are talking to is a FUCKING WHITE MALE as well.

It's like talking to a brick wall that spouts cliches.

(checked)

We can't even be affectionate. They basically equated headpats to rape.

Memeteor when?

just act like you're ready to fight and they'll back off real fast.

I'm not interested in scaring people I'm interested in talking to people.

no one wants to talk to condescending numales

NO!!!!! NO!!!!

I HAD NEVER FUCKING THOUGHT OF THIS UNTIL NOW

TOMBOYS WERE MY FUCKING FAVORITE!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

At some points people don't reason by words, thus the natural step up is conveying your point through a good beating

Same boat as you, user. My maternal grandfather is currently 64 years old and has just started balding.

All the men on my mom's side of the family have kept their hairlines despite years of drug abuse and alcohol.

My father, on the other hand, started going bald around my age (19), and the hairline around my temples appears to go backward. I haven't noticed it until recently because I've had long curly hair all my life but I'm kinda hoping it's just my natural hairline because my mom's hairline also has the same shape, but just little more subtle.

Oh god, that reminds me othis one webm i saw a week or 2 back. It was of an sjw talking the most condesending tone you could possibly imagine completely writing off whatever points the guy recording was using just because he was white. Someone here has to have it. I think it was recorded in a fast food resteraunt.

I don't even want to see your tits, just fucking kill yourself. Saying "lol btw im a girl" does more damage to a thread than saying "cumskin".

Are you talking about AIDs skrillex and carl the cuck?

Clarification:
Just started balding as in it's just now receding. Basically the M shaped hairline . probably Norwood 2.

Jesus I couldn't even make it past 20 seconds.

Like nails on a chalkboard.

might as well go extinct myself then

Thats the one. God she makes me fucking angry. Nothing makes me angrier than a libral who defelcts all valid points because the other person is white. Then she goes and acts like she fucking won the "debate" with that god damn mother fucking tone.

She's projecting really hard.

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

I CAN ONLY REMEMBER SEEING ONE IN THE 200'S FOR FUCK'S SAKES

DEATH TO GENDER POLITICS

CAN SOMEONE PEASE DOCUMENT THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF MALE TO FEMALE TRANSSEXUALS JSUT SO PEOPLE CAN GET THE PROPER OUTLOOK THAT THEY ARE, WITHOUT A DOUBT LEGITIMATE SEX OBJECTS AND PERVERTS SICNE DAY 1

THE FIRST FUCKIGN USE OF HRT ORIGINATE DIN A PLACE IN GERMANY BEGINNIGN WITH BB THAT GOEBBELS CLEARED OUT AND DEPORTED THE FUCK OUT OF THE WHORES, TRANNEIS AND GAYS, WHERE ONE JEW OF THIS PLACE WAS THE VERY PATIENT ZERIO FOR GENDER IDENTITY BULLSHIT TO SPROUT IT'S EVILS SEEDS FROM, AND THIS VERY SAME TOW NIN GERMANY TODAY HAS BECOME THE SAME DEGENERATE PROSTITUTE TRNASSEXUAL FILLED SHITPIT AS IT WAS BACK THEN AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT ONE HOMOSEXUAL WITH THE MASSIVE POZZED SILICONE DICK THAT YOU CAN FUCK THAT WE'VE ALL SEEN IN THAT .WEBBM

THERE ARE TWO DOCUMENTARIES FOR BTHIS SHIT, AND IT'S HORRIYFYING TO SEE EVERYTHING UNDONE IN 2 AND A BIT MORE HOURS

1 OR TWO YEARS AFTER THE WAR, HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY WAS USED ON AMERICAN MODELS AND THEN FOR TRANNY SURGIERIES,

IT TOOK 2 YEARS FOR KIKES TO TURN THIS INTO A POISON THAT ROTTED THE CORE OF THE WORLD TO LEAD TO THE NIGHTMARESCAPE THAT WAS THAILAND IN RECORD FUCKING TIME.

TRNASSEXUAL SWILL, AND ALWAYS WILLL BE THE PRODUCTS OF A SICK TWISTED MIND FIT AND BOUND FOR HELL, A TUMOUROUS ABOMINATION SURROUNDED BY HUMAN BEINGS THAT BELONG OUTSIDE OF THE SUPPORT OF MODERN SOCIETY, AND CONTACT, WITH WHATEVER SMALL MINORITY THAT HAVE A LEGITIMATE CLAIM TO SUCH AN AFFLICTION URTTERLY BRAINWASHED, AND OTHERWISE DISSIPATED IN A SEA OF WARPED TAINTED FLESH

TRAPS WERE NOT WORTH IT

NOT FOR THIS.

I WANT HURT HER

Kek, I bet she does or just watches a lot of porn. Nobody fucking talks like that outside of S&M dom fetishes.

christ

i don't know the context, but right at the beginning when she says "i don't want to have a civil discussion" the guy probably should have just told her to fuck off, or walked away himself

Just remember user, it was inside them all along.

yes
the worst part is i can feel the aura of their smug from 100 feet away. They are the very epitome of cringe

so how much longer until these kind of people are told by society to fuck off?

Proper debate is a lost art, and god forbid you agree to disagree. Very few people know how to have a discussion anymore.

Soon. Hopefully anyway. It cant come soon enough. Maybe after trump is elected.

Sans the personality, she's kinda cute.
I'd bully her with compliments everyday.

Get some taste man, dont settle for that.

You fucking madman. You are absolutely right.
WHY DOES EVERYTHING GOOD IN OUR LIVES GET TAKEN AWAY BY THESE FUCKING MONSTERS

Oh wow, fuck, you just reminded me of high school. I had completely fucking forgotten about everybody, but just now I remembered this really cute short haired punk/goth girl that played saxophone in concert band. I had the biggest crush on her blonde friend, but it was the goth girl who would talk to me more. I never really felt attracted to her until one day she showed up totally out of character, wearing a regular long skirt instead of her usual black clothes. Suddenly it was like "Wow this girl is CUTE" Blondie turned out to be a total slut too, but goth/punk was nice.

Damn son, I hope she's had a nice life and got a good job and never gave up playing music and found a boyfriend who loves her. Godspeed punk/goth saxophone girl who occasionally wore skirts. Godspeed.

Theyre trying to take away EVERYTHING men like, including themselves.

The only reason libertarians are a group is that their previous incarnation, liberalism, was co-opted by Marxists. The idiots who spout that horseshoe theory shit are basically cultural anarchists who think that nationalists are the same as g lobalists as long as they both use force.

Because they hate you

Why live?

you know (((who)))'s to blame
time to get angry

I happened to know a cute short punk/goth girl who played a saxophone. Not in So Cal are you?

It's easy to blame the SJWs for everything but sometimes the individual turns to shit by them self.

Think about all the bombshells and jocks from high school who turned to white trash and the opposite where losers and fat chicks turn into successful people. Life is strange like that

I met several nu-males in college, but thankfully I was a commuter so I didn't have to suffer in their company. But I am aiming for a tech job so I'm bound to run in them again. Whatever happens, I'm going to go out of my way to avoid California and all their safe space cities.

Another one who's looking forward to the DOTR, I see.

Thanks for reminding us, pajeet.

No, this was Texas around 2004/5. Over 10 years ago, jesus christ it's been a long time since I gave up 3DPD.

IIRC those are potato pancakes. They are easy to make and taste good, look the recipe up.

there is truly no fucking salvation in this world

well since we're in story time

>this was back when i was beta as fuck so she talked down to me and made everything a pain in the ass but i put up with it only for her to become lesbian and get a million horrible tattoos and act "hood"
last time i saw her taking my order in a five guys, i don't think she recognized me and i don't care

don't miss that one at all

3D IS PAIN

Get contact lenses you faggot, they're comfortable as hell.

I….I'd buy you a huge stack of pancakes user….

All I can do is trim. It's too much effort to try to reduce them. Fucking it up makes you look mad silly.

Good. I am glad that was not the same girl.

Because that cute short punk/goth girl because a shrieking feminist "lesbian" with no allure whatsoever

Truly, 3D is the most PD.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice…

We've all been fooled more than twice. Each time will be more painful, and the effects more harsh..

Ultimately, I am grateful to learn of the true nature of 3D women. I press F to pay my respects to all the unknowing blue-pills who have had their houses, cars, pets, even kids taken away from them by the 3D - be they soldiers coming home to find a nigger in their bed, or just average joes working hard to pay a mortgage who are thanked with the same betrayal.

forgot pic

i'm sure i'll fall for it many more times before i die of a self inflicted gunshot wound, but at my age the tomboy types are pretty much gone completely and its been well over a year since i've even seen a girl i wanted to talk to

i wanna believe there's some good in this world though

Why are you doing this?

No traps

this is one hell of a thread

I'm not saying there isn't - there is very rewarding work. Very trustworthy people, very good and friendly and generous people out there. Just in terms of 3D romance there are

Good thread, isnt it. Its not really vidya, but there is good discussion and debate.

i agree, nothing wrong with the occasional off topic if its civilized and interesting

reported for spam

good pics

3DPD is PD.

2D is love.

2D is life.

You would think you would at least to some degree find them here but nothing so far at all. Hell people even told out female math prof that women and tech doesnt go together and she took it as the joke it was, that´s good right?

You treat this as if it's just a meme, but it's reality that's the meme.

Its a start. Be lucky youre not overrun with librals.

Fuck I just got the biggest feels over this post and I do not know why.

Every single Tomboy/Short haired cutie I knew growing up grew up into some sort of dyke, feminist, tranny or just all around terrible person.

Those who wish for a cute tomboy suffer daily and they have my condolences.

WHY WERE WE PUT HERE
JUST TO SUFFER?

Having read a decent amount on Zen Buddhism, I think the Buddhists really got it right. The very first of their Four Noble Truths is that Suffering is ever-present.

From Wikipedia:

Dukkha, "incapable of satisfying,"[web 2] painful.[4][5] Life in this "mundane world,"[web 3] with its craving and clinging to impermanent states and things,[4] is dukkha,[3] unsatisfactory and painful

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Noble_Truths

So many of us on this site are so close, mentally, to advancing our consciousness along the paths that have already been beaten for us, but Chaos eternally conspires against Order, so we are held behind. Newton discovered that when he determined entropy to be a fundamental rule of the universe.

Oh fuck it. Just kill them. Kill them all.

Not videogames.
Take your cowardice to a mirror until you're sick of it.

D U B S
U
B
S

Buddhism is silly, like all religions, but certain aspects of it are the natural conclusion of solitude. When I turned hikki back in high school and shut myself up in the darkness of my room, I battled with myself every day. I dove deep into my own mind until finally I went so deep that I emerged on the other side of consciousness. There I discovered how simple it was to fix all of my problems.

And just like that I changed from a depressed teenager into the apathetic self-content shell of a human being that I am today. I never again felt the crushing void and swirling desire to kill myself just to escape. All of this without ever having heard or read a lick of Buddhist philosophy. It's just the natural conclusion.

And it's a terrible conclusion. What they don't tell you about cutting parts of your psyche away through dedicated and practiced introspection is that it's permanent. I removed my ability to feel love, to even so much as form intimate feelings for others at all. Afterwards I discovered Anime and became a weeaboo, and there discovered that no matter how much I wanted a waifu I was completely and utterly unable. The mental circuitry wasn't broken, it just wasn't there at all. It's too late for me, but it's not too late for you.

Don't throw away your desires and delusions. Don't throw away your self. Even if they cause you pain, they are what will allow you to feel happiness.

i always thought the idea was to convince yourself you were better off single

You can just remove desire and emotion? How?

you just suppress it enough to where the stimulus doesn't matter anymore. it's kind of like forcing yourself not to laugh until you actually don't find something funny anymore

All you have to do is locate it. I can't tell you where it is any more than I can tell you the shape of my thoughts right now. You've got to practice introspection and spend enough time in your own head to know where things are located. Then removal is simple. The Buddhists will tell you to meditate and all that jazz, but I just wallowed in self-hatred in a dark room spiraling on the edge of madness for weeks on end.

That works too.

What you're calling "happiness" is the temporary relief we've felt in our lives during times where the delusions around us were sufficiently convincing. That is not Happiness, it is pleasure. They seem similar, but there is a massive difference in terms of depth and length of lasting.

Having read and practiced (briefly) some of their recommended meditations, though I am often angry, while considering of any form of life, be it a small bug, a bird on a wire, myself, or even a person whom I think I hate - fills me with an incredible sensation of fulfillment and inner joy, and I can remain in this state for as long as I choose. Even if I am looking at an irreplaceable and precious bee that is dying on the ground in front of me, I can feel very strong love for it, joy that it is alive, while being very sad that its journey is over.

Zen Buddhism is all about riding the fuck out of the paradoxical delineation between emotions.

That is meditation, believe it or not. Meditation translates into Sanskrit roughly as "to cultivate." It's about controlling the conditioning of our own thinking. Conditioning ourselves to see the world in a way that we are actively choosing. Like MC Escher's "Drawing Hands" where the right hand draws the left - our consciousness can create itself in an image that our independent will desires.

All of this shit has been written down for thousands and thousands of years.

Happiness by Mattieu Ricard is an excellent book on the subject. A PhD Molecular Biologist turned Buddhist monk who brings critical thinking and pragmatism to Zen doctrine while removing dogma. There is no "Do as I say, not as I do" to be found. Only a very poignant intellectual but friendly and warm discussion on the topic of human happiness, from the simultaneous perspectives of neuroscience and the most ancient traditions in the world.

I remember you from another thread user, stay stronk, this thing about removing love doesn't sound very cash money.
Maybe someday in my dreams.

That is meditation - that is pure, dedicated mental self-conditioning.

What reason is there that you could not do it again? None other than the ego's own fear of losing itself.

g'night anonz

Because it's artificial. It's a chosen delusion. That's why Buddhism as a religion is silly. It's the same as all of the others. A pre-made artificial delusion framework that people can wrap their heads around and run on.

But that kind of placid, rounded, "euphoria" can't compare to real and involuntary emotions. Temporary? Of course they're temporary. Life itself is temporary. Seasons are temporary. And they are beautiful in their fleeting nature. Happiness, love, sadness, anger, are part of human life. To deny any of them is to become less human, and to experience life less – and for what? Fear of feeling pain and sadness?

We're just cowards.

Night, user.

Funny - I could've sworn other religions all say that blessings come from some sky daddy. Zen Buddhism straight up says, in searing clarity "You are a fucking cowardly idiot and until you get your shit straight and learn your mind's own flaws, you will never have a consistent life." It makes no promises, only offers experience - that's the critical difference. It never says "Believe" this will work - it says "try it, maybe it works, maybe it doesn't."

"Real" emotions?

Paul Ekman's world-class labs at UC Berkeley show through fMRI scans and other tests that the brain activity of accomplished meditators when focusing on emotions such as compassion or happiness emit gamma activity several standard deviations away from control groups of over 100 people.

If you have a brain at all you will realize what that means: Objective evidence that meditation, which is no different from mental exercise, makes the mind more capable and strong in the same way an athlete makes themself strong compared to a layman. The joy a meditator will feel focusing on a blade of grass can make them much happier than I will ever feel having received a spontaneous gift from somebody, or graduating from college, or getting a new toy, etc.

There is hard evidence out there, whether you like it or not.

See, I thought you were just being a faggot since mentioning gender is relevant to the story, but this thread is fucked. Though it was destined to be.
So, I'll fuck it up even more. Here's tits, and here's an extra story:
Another of my classes got on the subject of gender quotas and their 'importance.' Of all the people to speak up about it was some redpilled Asian girl who went on about how they were stupid and how we should give the best the job regardless of gender. She got into an argument with a middle-aged black woman in the class that always ties shit back to slavery.
I remember wondering if she goes on Holla Forums with the stuff she said, but I don’t remember specifics anymore.
This sounds really fake in hindsight.

i love it when some one tries to play the slavery card like they could even name their ancestors

also it conveniently ignores blacks selling blacks as salves, and that white slaves existed and were often cheaper

And that's why shit like Black Lives Matter exist. They're obsessed with saying how fucking oppressed they are by the White Man. We live in a world where a person's life is fucked and they lose their jobs over saying 'nigger,' but they insist they're as fucked as they were in the 50s, or worse, when they were slaves.

black lives matter is a fucking hoot cuz you know some jew is behind the scenes having a right laugh as all those "Activists" buy his t-shirts and boost his hashtags

Parents have a company, employees do anything i want because i'm the son of the owner and my parents don't care. I never actually did anything except ask the coffee chick to get some coffee until i met this guy about my age who mixes lumberjack clothing with thick rim lensless glasses and teenager tier beard.

you've posted those before haven't you anonymous? that or there's been an influx or pretty cool femanons in the past few months

I did once. I think it was on Holla Forums though.

that's a trap, look up pic name on google.