Kikes are going to start attempting to associate pro-White and pro-American with pro-Israel

In order to defeat our enemy we must defeat our own weakness; weakness within ourselves and weakness within our people. The weakness of our people is the White man's desire to be seen as morally superior to others, and the weakness of humanity is the lemming; the follower who scurry around with the mob that makes them feel the most secure. The next vector of subversion will be moral superiority, and the first to be infected will be the lemming. The white lemmings crave security, and moral superiority provides them all of the emotional security they could ever need. It's explains why Christianity was adopted by the lemming so readily. One has nothing to fear if they are the righteous and God is coming back to save them. All they have to do is follow. Well these same lemmings are going to follow the sense of moral superiority and emotional security right back to the neocon nest if we don't continue to put pressure on the JQ and the US relationship with Israel. We all may not always agree on end goal, but we won't have a chance to argue about it if we're driven right back to where we started. While it is fun to fight the left and win small publicity victories, we can't allow ourselves to become distracted. We can't forget about who is pulling the strings. There will always be a new soft target to attack. Now we have to cleanse the minds of our people:
1) Regardless of whether or not you're a Christian, Israel is not our ally.
2) Our land is the US and Europe, not the desert.
3) The fighting between Semites is not our fight.
4) Jews do not belong when they can go home to Israel.
Be aware of this next vector of subversion. The lemmings will follow the most polished Pied Piper, and they are primed to follow with years of Zionist ideology shoved into their heads. Break them of their habit.

From Breitbart:
Tillerson: Trump ‘Being Very Careful’ in Weighing Possible Embassy Move to Jerusalem
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/05/16/tillerson-trump-careful-weighing-possible-embassy-move-jerusalem/
archive.is/AxVEm

When was that promise made. I don't recall anything other than something along the lines of "we'll see".

From Campus Reform:
SJP shuts down another pro-Israel event at UC-Irvine

campusreform.org/?ID=9185
archive.is/7vTce

So why did this require a report from Campus Reform?

We have some breathing room with Trump, and maybe more if he builds the wall and rescinds DACA. Now is the time to remove the Zionist clog.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rz5fZziMWEE
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/864294634977021952
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/864556788636692482
jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/for-evangelical-volunteers-grapes-of-wrath/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4859402,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let them try. It just gives us an opening to point out that Jews are not white, Christian, or European, and have no reason to be in our countries in the first place.

The Jew lives and dies by avoiding the attention of the goyim entirely. Drawing that attention for any reason, no matter what the 'plan' or 'strategy' for it is, will inevitably backfire on them.

Where have you been since the formation of the Aut-Right?

They're shifting gears. They've been operation under the assumption that white Americans would always unquestioningly support Israel and Jewish interests. The programming is wearing off, so they're going to find ways to reestablish white guilt and the perception of Jewish victimhood. Kikes will and are attempting to co-opt the attacks on whites by the left and make it all about Jews again. Whites are easily distracted by the opportunity to gain morality points. Don't let it happen. If you see someone getting distracted tell them. Explain what's happening, and don't become distracted yourself.

Additionally: White Christians are going to be the most susceptible to this co-opting because of 1) their religion, 2) their desire to be godly (moral), 3) the Christian Zionist kike propaganda they've been fed and have fed to their offspring. The Evangelicals were the biggest herd of white cattle that had to be moved to vote for Trump, don't let the kikes seize control of them again or we may not have another chance.

Good stuff op, have a bump

I think we'll be okay.

why not use their religion to turn them against israel? the red beast in revelations is said to come from the sea. from what I've read the rothschilds name means red sign ( not shield as commonly claimed ) and they visited Israel by ship traveling through the Mediterranean Sea.

that family is definitely a beast, they created Israel.

Show them this video - Plans for Middle East - U.S. Army Gen. Wesley Clark - youtube.com/watch?v=rz5fZziMWEE

and these images and they'll quickly understand how badly (((they've))) lied to us.

Now the whole "Nazis are like le demoncraps!" nonsense makes sense.

They want to have free reign to rape the planet and are now betting on the white man. I hope none of you fall for this.

Don't tell me the nigs are that fucking stupid…wait who am I fooling.

They are doing this from decades

Everyone here is aware of (((Spencer's))) stance on Israel, correct?

The kikes have been playing the long game.

This pro-white = pro-Israel narrative won't fly.
"How could nazis be pro-israel?"
/Conversation

They've been at this for years. What do you think Fox News and Breitbart are for?

That's all it's going to take, and that's where they're going to reinforce from as white identity grows. We need to smother that idea.

"They look hu-white to me!" - Jared Taylor

And then we show them the Haavara Agreement to prove that Nazis WERE pro-israel. And from there we prove the holocaust didn't happen.

Think, user. Think.

That's his stance. He does not speak for every white person in america, especially WN. If hes willing to take to a few lumps to earn those shekels, who are we to stop him?
Avoid hero worship and being false flagged into crimes and we're fine.

General Wesley Clark explains ISIS was created by U.S. Allies

Why would you want to convince people that the Nazis were pro-Israel, they obviously were, but we gain nothing from siding with Israel. It defeats the whole point.

Why are you getting so defensive when all I did was post a quote and a video?

THE JEW IS MORPHING, THAT MEANS WE ARE WINNING!
Do not allow the typical tricks to break your resolve, fight and never leave your ideals and forget who you are and what (((they))) are.

The NSDAP would have never been pro-israel if they knew israel would be used to get whites killed in meaningless proxy wars-for-profit.

After seeing the same post for the 80th time, it needs to be said. Shills/liberals believe we hero worship like the liberals. Some might, most won't.

Of course, but Hitler was too trusting and too honorable. Just look at Dunkirk.

Where the fuck were you during the bombing of the airport?

Kek.

A bit difficult in practice, if you bring up the Christians have a history of not liking Jews and for good reason you'll loose them again, for them feeling sorry for the parasites. I got to the ideals I have through physical discomfort and having to confront non-whites and loosing whites around me, I've tried words but sometimes only their own personal experience will free them or most are just lemmings and will come to our side once we run the media.

They weren't "pro-Israel". They were just trying to get kikes the fuck out of their country and into an Arab and Muslim dominated colony of England. Read Mein Kampf. Hitler doesn't leave any room for interpretation about what an independent jewish nation in Palestine would entail and he was decidedly not in favor of it.

Be ready for when we get video of muslims beating up some defenseless good Jews who didn't do nothing in some European or American town.

Yes, but they've slowed down to trickle. They're starting to slip back into the pro-Israel mode again. Going a bit further: Pay attention to Fox pushing the "based negros". That's how they're going to convince the average Trump voter that it's okay for Trump to keep DACA and skip the wall. It will go something like this:

Pay special attention to the last two images and the comments left on on them:
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/864294634977021952
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/864556788636692482

They just want nonwhites to tell them what they already believe.

Here's the last image. People were pissed "the left bullied her" into changing her statement. They'll never consider that they're just gullible, and someone lied to them for attention.

FTFY

You're completely full of shit. The Bible flat-out states that Jews are the Children of Satan, not Abraham. You can redpill a sincere Christian in five minutes if you know what you're doing.

The Civic Nationalist Lolbergs are going to be the ones who fall for this, if anyone does. You're already starting to see this shit in the Plebbit-TRS-Spencer sphere.

explains this fuckery

wew
I remember someone saying a little while back that some reddit alt-right group took up pro-israel causes because some kike false-flagged being lefties and pro-palestine. Pretty sure those reddit faggots were just being contrarian hipsters without actually thinking anything through. Wouldn't be surprised if the left becomes anti-semetic in a move to divide the ground being gained by anti-semites on the right and corrupt the right into being pro-kike.

Eternal reminder that the only evils are ignorance and lies and the only good is truth and knowledge.

Give up your jewish fairy tales, christcuck

You definitely wear your bias on your sleeve.
>>>/christian/

With LARPagans sucking each other off in public over how amazing a CIA plant and a degenerate social reject are, I make no apologies for it.

Christianity is explicitly counter-semitic, which is why it has been attacked and subverted to the extent that it has been. Paganism is no threat to them. Paganism was explicitly revived by them decades ago as a weapon to attack Christian institutions with. And Atheism was a Jewish invention to start with. The rejection of the divine and the refutation of a cosmic order in favor of placing the self at the center of the universe is Rabbinical to it's very core.

Is it a coincidence that it all switched so suddenly at once?

Your interpretation of Christianity is sadly not shared by the majority of American Christians, so he's not wrong. I'm sure you think your interpretation is obviously correct, but that's irrelevant since so many white Americans are wrong.

He's the leader of White Nationalism according to the jewish press.

Guess what? They're not Christians.

TO. EDUCATE. PEOPLE. ON. THE. NATURE. OF. THE. HOLOCAUST.
Holy fucking shit, no wonder we're not winning. You're just as retarded as they are.

reported for being a d&c faggot.

Okay, call them fake-Christians then. Millions of so called "evangelical" fake-Christians are a problem in America. They're still a problem no matter what you want to call them.

Paganism never died and cannot die.
it is the natural way of human to nature mysticism.

In fact, neither judaism nor christianity (or islam for that manner) can conquer high class paganism.

Japan? Failure.
Shinto and co are still alive because it's infinitely more interesting and, most importantly, native.

Europe? Failure.
Have to fabricate saints. Six gorillion denominations because it's an alien faith nobody can agree on. Everything christians like in Christianity is of pagan origin. Weekdays are pagan gods. Renaissance art is beautiful because it has nature themes along with naked girls.
99.99999% of all observed customs are pagan in origin.

Christianity was conquered by paganism, not the other way around.

If Christianity had won then it would be united, like judaism and islam which have very, very few denominations.
Remember, if you end up divided, then you have not conquered.
If you are divided then you are about to be or ARE conquered, however.

Christianity conquering Europe is like:
A ray of light conquering a prism.
A european with blackface and a disk in his lips, jumping up and down carrying a spear conquered Africans.
A three inch jew on a cross hanging in a gigantic living room filled to the brim with yule having conquered yule.

The more actual biblical (bland desert shit with a wad of unleavened bread, etc) the denomination, the less popular it is in Europe, including Eastern europe.
Those cascading colors and beautiful garbs are not biblical, they're pagan.
Because that's what people knew before Christianity and refused to give up.
Only when Christians bent the knee and "adopted" it were they placated.
But never conquered.

Kill yourself, kike.

– Heinrich Himmler, Chief of German Police and Minister of the Interior (note written in 1945)

– The German Foreign Ministry, headed by Joachim von Ribbentrop (informing the British in 1944)

Note:
This applies to Europe, the continent that matters to christianity.
Burger Christians will not understand this because they are the most currently jewed, and I'm quite surprised they're even allowed holidays like Halloween.

So if you are a burger and think I'm talking bullshit then that's the reason.
You simply don't know anything because you're from a clean slate pure judaeic petry dish.
Despite the founding fathers not being all that much about muh god.
But that's still what you ended up getting into.

And despite christianity not having conquered paganism, it still cuckified and faggotized the people who bought into it the most.
I'm purely speaking of the "life signs" of paganism.
It never died. It cannot die. Wipe the memories of all people and thundergods and co will be the first things people think of again.
Not Christ.

Becoming a christian is always undesirable and will degrade any European.
But that's not my point. My point, again, is the status of paganism.

It never left, it's like CF and faggots like him who say shit like:
You put whitey on a pedestal and think he cannot do wrong.

These confused victims fail to see the trees because of the forest.
We constantly lambast and critizise whites.
Its just so prevalent, normal and mundane that these people don't even notice how often it happens anymore.

I mean, I'm calling christian cucks as we speak.
And while it's not guaranteed that those are white, the point still stands.

Many American Christians or fake-Christians, whichever the case may be absolutely hate Halloween and don't let their children participate. I'd say at least 10% of them in my community.

>>>/reddit/

What kind of answer do you expect, when asking about jews and coincidences?

Apologize for stealing trips. The pope is a real christian, he kisses the feet of niggers.

APOLOGIZE

think about this in terms of a game and not linearly either. each faction is always divided since it's filled with individuals who have their own ideas and each one wants more power. sure, kike collectively want to support israel and make america their soldier, but when you know the enemies plan you can also use it against them. i'm not sure if this will happen or not but trump associating himself with kikes may be a good thing.

there's conservative kike and liberal ones. what if trump manages to make the leftist escalate their anti-israel and anti-jew rhetoric to the point liberals are hindered?

muslims aren't an american ally. for many years i was on the fence about this but it's true. mudslimes want supremacy as much as kikes. with that question in mind what kind of future can we shape?

play your two biggest foes off on each other. move the embassy to jerusalem. this is the trojan horse and something trump can use to start a massive war in the middle east.

trump need power badly. if terrorist are blowing up stuff he can crackdown extremely hard on liberals, kikes, mudslimes, and anybody else. him starting a conflict and involving israel is great. imagine if he's corning iran and then suddenly they decide to launch every missile they've got at israel? imagine if every muslime in the world starts trying to take out a kike if they see one? making israel more hated by muslims is a good move. throw them out front and move the embassy to jerusalem and let them do anything they want brutally as possible.

the world needs a new approach to the jq. there's hordes of marxist, colored people, lgbt, and even your own allies on their team. you need to dismantle the biggest threats first. using anti-israel sentiment is a good move for trump even if he doesn't know it

D&C shills or not there is a major problem when it comes to Christianity in both the US as a whole and on Holla Forums. In the US the majority of Christians are pro-Israel and not explicitly pro-white, and because they are pro-Israel that makes it incredibly difficult to educate or even approach them on the JQ. You may call them "fake Christians" or whatever, but the fact remains that it was Christianity that allowed this to happen, it was their Christian leaders that lead them to neoconservatism, and it's their Christian faith that keeps them blind. On Holla Forums the most vocal Christians appear to be Christian whites rather than white people who are Christian. Their #1 agenda is the protection, preservation, and spread of Christianity. The preservation of the white race is secondary. White identity appears to be nothing more than a vehicle that they're using to preserve and spread their version of Christianity. It's utterly dishonest, destructive to objective dialogue, and borderline kikery for trying to use whites to push a hidden agenda.You have to decide what comes first: The White Race or Christianity. If the only way to save the white race was through the destruction of Christianity which would you choose?

And that's all I'm going to say on the topic.

I-I don't want to accept that Christianity is a religion of weakness.

The snake consumes its own tail. Then again, I expected hollyjew to start pushing this, they hate isreal jews and want isreal's power for their own. And soros and the likes will play both sides.

Get. The. Fuck. Out. Kike.

You have to go back

Jesus didn't exist, you dumb fucking Christians. He was a fictional character created by ancient Christians, all of his good qualities were stolen form Apollonius of Tyna, a guy who did exist.

Back to Plebbit you fucking christcucked faggot

This is what this board is now Plebbit tier low IQ faggots

Are you going to pretend that Apollonius didn't exist right before the concept of Christ did? Are you going to pretend there are any documents that record Jesus as someone who actually existed?

I'll wait

Lol, no.

Bot or autism because you didn't read anything.

How is this related to what I said? What's your deal man?

In which manner does this affect the "punch a nazi" meme? Does the meme evolve to its next logical step?

why not make them hate each other more? what does moving the embassy do besides help us. if muslims go crazy and start blowing up stuff and killing kikes that's more power to trump. that's more division between liberals and kikes.

you can't be blinded by hatred for your enemy. this could be a trojan to help destroy them

Leave this board and don't come back.

Good summary of the cuckening process, capped for posterity

You really are retarded, aren't you?

You don't believe that kikes double cross other kikes?

Colonial americans in general weren't particularly religious. Obvious exceptions were Quaker enclaves in New England, but it wasn't until the second religious revival of the 1820's that Americans started to gobble up christian nonsense. It was also christian religious groups that first started the Great American Cuckening on race, which began much much earlier than most people believe.

Burger Christians literally travel to israel to work on Jewish farms for free

they take the word goyim as a status symbol

I believe you, but could you give me some sources of these good goys?

jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/for-evangelical-volunteers-grapes-of-wrath/

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4859402,00.html

Fucking cuckservative meatcuck christcuck filth, I swear to Adolf I despise Evangelicals. They are the ultimate enablers of the Jew.

Basically it is jews running for their lives and searching for a new host.
You will observe China shillposting in a month or so (their new host). Muh based chinks. Communism that works etc..

Isn't that good?
Doesn't that mean they're switching sides?

Evangelicals are Noachide slaves. They don't know it yet, but even the Talmud and Zohar say that Israels land will be tilled and plowed by heathens in the "world to come."

No. It just means they're looking for another way to control the herd. If they associate pro-white with pro-Israel they're successfully control the narrative and will set the standard for white identity. Never let your enemy educate your children, and never let your enemy define who you are.

THE MEMES

No, because what they're doing is eroding the former to substitute with the latter through long term subversion.

Fact.
Every christcuck holiday exists as an attempt to subvert or smother a pagan one that has existed in Europe for millennia before the Jew ever died on the stick.

FUCKING STOP WITH THE FUCKING RELIGIOUS D&C AND FOCUS ON THE FUCKING KIKES AND THEIR GODDAMN TRICKS

DISTRACTION IS EXACTLY WHAT THESE FUCKING DIRTY ROTTEN YID RATS WANT RIGHT NOW

PAY ATTENTION TO THE FUCKING KIKES, RELIGION CAN BE ARGUED OVER AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN WIPED OF THE FACE OF THE PLANET AND THE WHITE RACE IS NO LONGER IN THREAT OF EXTINCTION YOU FUCKING SHORT SIGHTED CUNTS

Good post OP

The alt-right always was a ploy to herd the awakening classes into being back firmly under the jewish mind control.
Which we see all around in the movement right now.
Everyone apparently now is fine with jews managing the whole movement because
Essentially deactivating the resistance and putting control of the slowly awakening goy firmly back in the hands of kikes

As this article from earlier in the year demonstrates
The ‘Alt-Right’ Hates the Jews. But It Also Loves Them — and Israel.
http:// forward.com/news/359889/the-alt-right-hates-the-jews-but-it-also-loves-them-and-israel/

Its part of an increasing co-opt of the language we have recently popularized. Go to any social media and you will find an increasing number of leftists (mostly incorrectly) using the terms snowflake, safe-space and, even cuck. It's how they work. First they will use the words normalizing them (vid related from a recent very jewish tv show) then they will change the meaning. They already call us right wing sjws. Screencap this post because within a year they will have redefined sjw to mean white nationalist, red pilled to be feminist pro trans black ally and, cuck to be anyone who doesn't let his girl fuck niggers. Of course most conservatives will go along with this because the only things they care about are israel, that liberals like them and, that nobody thinks they're racist.

Capped and checked.

you won't receive an answer. christ cucks don't give a flying fuck about evidence

Proofs are a Russian concept?

They've been trying to do that for years now. The whole "Israel is at the forefront against Islamic terrorism" thing which implies that if you're against Islamic terrorism you have to be pro Israel.

That's the elephant in the room with Christianity. No matter how you cut it, Christianity is a religion of weakness. A religion which preaches turning the other cheek instead of retribution (like Islam and Judaism) and universalism instead of ethnocentrism (Judaism) or ingroup/outgroup thinking (Islam).

This is why I'm so conflicted about Christianity. On the one hand it has contributed plenty to the West in the past (starting with architecture) and it's our religion, OTOH it's a deeply flawed religion and system which does nothing to strenghten us, our countries or the survival of whites.

I am not a christcuck, but what christians basically fail to understand is that Jesus and his guys were monks and you cant use their teachings as blueprint for the society as a whole. They can give spiritual advice to normalfags if they struggle but the turn the other cheek concept is only for the monks and spiritual leaders.

bump

Spreading the truth about Jews to christcucks would be the fastest way to destroy Israel. The only reason anyone in the USA gives a shit about Israel is because they believe zio-christian propaganda.

I think history shows that christianity can be anything you want it to be, since there's always some way to justify almost anything under it (because the scripture is often contradictory). It has been used to justify genocide and white supremacy as much as it has been used to justify liberalism, communism, and globalism.

They've been trying to do that for about a decade now. As long as the kikes keep being so blatant in their kikery, I doubt we've got to worry about them being any more successful then they have been on this front. Support for Israel in American politics is on its way out one way or another - either power will turn to the nonwhite horde, which views the Israelis as White, or it will turn to nationalistic Whites, which increasingly realize that they aren't.

Look at their behavior on Syria - are these the actions of a people who understand the meaning of subtlety?

Fuck, wrong field. At least the quality of discussion in this thread is decent. Maybe it deserved the bump.

Not going to work. I don't have the graphs saved, but there have been survey's done on American's view toward Israel and giving them aid/support/money and such. You can see the results broken down by generation. Basically, all the bluepilled ZOGbots are boomers. The younger age groups are more and more anti-israel. There's nothing they can do to make people suddenly start caring about their "muh greatest ally! only democracy in the middle east!" bullshit.

There are jewish Leftists in both parties.
There one goal is jewish dominance of other people.
Neither side is desired.

Be your own
stand on your own
with your OWN people
and no other.

Nauseating.

Republicans used to fight the left using the lefts language. Democrats are the real racists! Muslims are bad because they aren't feminists!

But now we're winning, and the left is trying to fight us using our language. The tide has turned.

Most of the white rurals hate kikes for their own reasons, the televangelists are just loud and proud about being for israel in the hopes that it will get nuked eventually and fulfill their heretical interpretation of a prophecy which was already fulfilled two thousand years ago.

Good, make their non-white, black and spic golem hate Israel.

They hate atheistic new york media and banker kikes. They love Israel. I grew up among these sort of people. I was this sort of person.

You mean the guy whom we have records of existing as a man but of whom almost nothing is known except from a 6th century source attributed to Philostratus, which claimed a bunch of shit including a journey to mysterious India. This whole narrative was latched unto by faggot in the Enlightenment during their anti-religious phases such as Voltaire. It was basically an excuse to denigrate any extant religious tradition while claiming some "true" faith that never got off the ground was what we really need.

So basically religious hispterism.

Also given that Christianity was already codefided by the time that the sources we have were written it is as likely that similarities to Jesus were attributed to the figure of Apollonius who appears to have been a Neo-Platonist mystic. St Agustin mentions him City of God but doesn't describe any details of his story other than him being a minor figure in the religious and philosophical discourse of the day.

Turn the other cheek doesn't even mean what you think it does, in the context of the passage it has to the do with the culture of vendetta in the Roman territories. It doesn't mean you should kill those threatening you.

Any idea can be twisted to mean anything anyone wants it to. I mean you have cuckservatives appealing to the constitution of a nation which explicitly said that only whites can be citizens in the 1790 Naturalization Act as evidence that we should have racial equality.

The solution isn't some magic pure culture that will fix everything, because ANYTHING will be twisted into shit by weaklings and faggots. I don't care if you mean esteric hitlerism into a state religion, it would be corrupted to shit if you don't get rid of the problem.

That problem being those with a natural predispositon toward liberalism, egalitarianism, empahty, ect.

Kill every kike, kill every liberal, kill every mud, kill every weakling. When you have population that is composed of nothing but hate-filled taciturn whites who are all racists, like say rural Pennsylvania, you have population that can't be corrupted because they inherently despise those corrupting influences.

You faggots are running around trying to treat the symphtoms as expressed in the form of behavior rather than solve the underlying genetic problems. Half the white race(ie all leftists and pussies) need to die. Now luckily they are killing themselves off. Only the hardass Christians who are nearly all racist by natural predisposition are breeding. Spics, kikes, niggers, and liberals all have below replacement birthrates. If we can cut off all immigration we'll have a super-majority of hardass whites in as little as three generations. We'd have it already if it wasn't for the 1965 Hart-Cellar act.

norwayfag here, have big family in US. theyt are pretty normal libfag christians
they all pilgrim to israel.

Haven't you paid attention ? Everytime we BTFO kikes we always get a bunch of muzzies who feel welcome here. It always happens like that.

That's why my uncle and his buddies at the machine shop have said for years that kikesrael should be glassed. They hate the zionsist kikes just as much as the diasporia in Jew York. Because they all take our money, they all are atheist scum(their religion is self-worship just read the talmud), they all fuck with our social institutions, and none of them are white.

You are confusing the uniquely mid-western evangelicals who rose after the 1960s with the hate-filled whites endemic to much of rural America. Evangelicals don't hate niggers either but everybody I know does.

Evangelicals are just like the Roundheads and Puritans of old whose descendants are now all atheist liberals, they are just social signalers. They use religion as nothing but a social institution to show they are "good" people in the eyes of the like-minded.

Well stop the fucking presses.

You mean the Christians who are importing Africans and raising them alongside their white daughters?

No I mean the people who refuse to raise any children who aren't their own, burned down a housing project outside Bradford PA, and covertly murder non-whites who try to move into their counties.

You're pretending these people are a negligible minority, but they aren't. Anti-jew is currently the minority in America.

Those are more ideas. They came from republicans need to be seen as the "good guys". In acknowledging racism is bad and feminism is good they instantly ceded the moral high ground to the left, which is what they do best. I'm more referring to the way the left redefines the actual meaning of words. Like the way they redefined racism to make all white people racist. The meaning of words are important because we think in language and, when language is altered you alter thoughts. Make no mistake they still control the media and academia and, have massive influence over how language is used. Not to mention the average person is a sheep and will change the way they speak and think based on popular culture and peer pressure. We must be mindful of attempts to weaken or change the meaning of words and call out liberals who try to do it. Mock them, out group them, make them feel stupid that's their worst fear.

it's massively misinterpreted. a lot of modern Christianity is.

sage for feeding D&C

Arius did exist though you fucking motherland kike

Nope.

W.r.t. the impact of religion on the political landscape, what people believe is more important than what they should believe.

You should probably stop being an intl shill and start not being retarded.

clark is a literal kike

Doesn't that make him super-bad based and /ourguy/ then, according to the new board rules in effect since Trump's election?

Normally any criticism of neocon jews in Trump's administration gets anons an instaban now.

I mean, are neocon globalist kikes /ourguys/ or not?

It's all so confusing here on Holla Forums these days

It has already happened: aryanism.net (TRIGGER WARNING: EXTREMELY JEWISH).

But yeah, ideology is not as important as people make it out to be. Quality of the people is much more important. High quality whites will do what is right regardless of ideology. White faggots, niggers, and kikes will do what is wrong regardless of ideology

The bottom line is that jews are why we can't have nice things. Jews will try to subvert any label and banner. The solution is thus to kill every jew.

Just go back to your shitty chan that you've been shilling then, you out yourself every single time. You don't even try to fit in.

But that isn't new, OP. It's the status quo.

n-n-no goyim you must keep fighting amongst yourselves

wrong thread

Kikes control both sides, as well. Hezbollah is America's greatest ally. Kikes who say Israel is foundationally Western, they mean since 1960+.

That's how they define Western. The past 60 years.

Are there some that claim this is true? I have never heard of this outside of Netanyahu's comment. Would be interesting to get some more info on that.

Go read the comments at Breitbart.
They're like "yo goy, nazis were far left muslim loving globalist multicultural leftist socialists and Hitler had one ball and was into scat and he molested his niece."

Republicans still do that for the most part.

Divide and conquer.

Keep the whites and jews divided. Keep the whites and blacks divided. Keep the Christians and Jews divided.

Keep everyone divided so you can rape, enslave and rule over them.

They're already doing it, starting with "Hitler's Decadent Weimar period"

Autism strikes: 100% proof German media is corrupt.

Spread it if you feel like it.

Start to?

Wasn't there one massive multi-pronged coordinated campaign to get Trump elected here recently, that had the entire so called jew-wise community actively cheering on an agent of zog all to their own causes detriment?

just ask boomers and civic nationalists, what does Israel do that ally like? They don't help out in wars, they spy on the US and give secrets to enemies. Israeli agents are the only reason China has nuclear weapons