SoniComi PC

Oh shit niggas, its out

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/444140/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do japs have no idea how to make money or something?

this and Zero Escape both released during a Steam Sale, Japs are truly retarded. seriously in no way this is a good idea.

What the fuck is this? It looks like the shit that gets hacked out of Vita games in localization.

A decent 3D VN with some minigames and tits.

Wait, what? I had no idea when this was coming out.

Zero Escape is doing alright actually as well as the Technomancer, to my surprise.
Still cant tell about this one

store.steampowered.com/app/444140/

The fuck are these niggas thinking?

Absolutely stupid release time, and at $31 too…

This was announced months ago but they picked a really bad time for a release, damn.

it could have done WAY better, maybe even top seller, if it was not released during a sale, plenty of people that could have brought the game will ignore it in favor of the discounted ones.

shit looks extremely problematic

It was a top seller for about 2 days, but I agree.

So how much of it was gutted for a Steam release?

It might as well have been over 5 days ago.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

For you.

I wasn't planning to play it in english anyway, but holy fucking shit this is beyond awful.

None

Kek

Now the important question is, is Pochaco playable?

Oh, so the English version isn't Sonico's VA speaking in Engrish? That's a letdown.

We need some kind of version of this with someone sticking something very sharp and painful into his ears for situations like this.

I think you can still use Japanese dub. Still though, I dont know why they thought Nigiri was the perfect english voice actress for Sonico.

If it even managed to be some sort of autistic gf sim then I'd actually purchase it but this is literally a paid version of SFM with cheevos and shit.

No, unfortunately

Certainly not for her voice>>9928638

what is the significance of thursday the 12th?

how low can weebshits get?

?

The day before Friday the 13th?

A better version of Sonico

They're still equally cute though.

well, everyone has different tastes i guess.

Why are they so fat holy shit.

I'd buy one of these for Miku.

The creator loves thick girls. No, really.

I love my anime women as much as the next dude but "dumbass headphone slut who lays around all day looking retarded" is about the dumbest shit to be attracted to. I can go on Twitch and get the same experience. And her fucking head is too big.

yeah, fuck no, and her head looks ok, im suprised is not smaller.

Of all the things you can complain are too big, you pic the head?

help

Shamsiel from Kyonyu Fantasy.

She acts exactly like one minus the "donations" bullshit. She's a cancer on society in-universe, only there to act dumb and look good. She's the anime equivalent of the average asian pop idol minus the hard work.
c'mon son. Do you really believe that? She looks like she has FAS in comparison to the average anime woman.

Tits and "realistic" "thick" bodies are huge in ecchishit right now, please don't make me rant about shit because I'd be typing for days.

I made the edit. It's from Kyonyuu Fantasy, first ep right in the beginning. Good stuff.

they all look like pic related

Id hit it

Is that elenor?

Did the Chippettes break up?

Not exactly, whereas large upper-halves of heads are what make anime, anime, the point is the eyes and hair "texture" is what makes them look good. What makes Sonico more bland than the average anime chick is that the top of her head is smooth despite her hair, which makes it look like a fucking egg. The other main issue is the eyes, which are fucking enormous and are drawn constantly like she's in a calm state, which would normally work except it needs to be combined with good hair. Eyes and hair are the most important shit when drawing anime because when you fuck those up, it ends up looking no different than trash out of Deviantart. You gotta give your character some sort of defining physical trait besides "passive with headphones."

That's not that bad, you whining fa-
oh

I wish this was the actual option for games like this

MY HEART

UHHHHHH

THICKER

Breddy gud

not seeing it, honestly

MORE THICK!

The top of her head, when you take off the meme headphones. Too fucking round.

What are you on son?

Nepotism.

They're already demons. Besides, 3D isn't their kind of dimension anyway.

Some people identify as anime women, get over it.

So is this game any good or what?

Depends on how much you enjoy looking at and listening to Sonico.

She was OK in RWBY, but that character had a deeper voice anyhow. I don't think its bad, but I guess the character is supposed to have a much higher pitched voice. When she acts flustered- THAT is the pitch she should have by default. I've heard worse, but I get why you all hate it.

pirate it, user.

I don't really know much about sonico, just this is the first time one of these has his steam and i've actually heard of it before.

Of course this is the best solution.

>average