SJW Win

24,000 tall group (Republic of Kekistan) erased in an instant. I know some of them were raiding her… but seriously. Facebook, way to go.

Fuck off, shitskin.

Looks like Facebook actually did some good for once.

Good. Fucking those LARPing normal fags. Don't even want to name the Jew.

All 24k of them can get fucked.

Yeah, way to not realize that the Kekistan nonsense was "WELCOME TO REDPILL PRESCHOOL", where people could shitpost and fuck around while learning how badly everything is being fucked, and what to do about it.

Fuck Facebook and everything on it, but you're not going to open people's eyes in a void.

Good

And they just got a very potent lesson in how fucked up things are.

too bad facebook didnt erase their lives

Exactly

Shutting down containment is always a great idea, those 24,000 will certainly kill themselves instead of going to alternate platforms which aren't under kike supervision. The left, as always, is brilliant.

Why I wasn't ever really opposed to their antics. They were future Holla Forumsacks the moment they typed the words free kekistan online. Expect more than a few new fags anons.

you idiots celebrate gateway redpill material being erased. dumb niggers.

Correct
Cultural Holla Forumsdom is good

Basically just like how a fair few from Holla Forums and other boards started to get redpilled.

Never thought I'd say this, but: "Thank you, SJWs."

They'll regroup. When they do, find the new spot and troll them with the fact Jews shut them down and will again. It's how you redpill those types. Mockery.

Get out of here with this bullshit. We already know the outcome of this redgilling the masses talk leads to. Gay figurehead Jews, autistics REEEEEEEing IRL. This preschool redpill camp is building the new neocons not new natsocs.

Kikestan BTFO

Good. Fuck that kekistani bullshit.

KILL ALL "KEKISTANIS"

Fuck shitskin Kekistanis. The Knights Keklar and sjws will ally and slay them.

Retards

OP and you are right, you are being manipulated by shills, leftist and controled opposition to destroy yourselves before even get power and become weak and easier target for these SJW manipulation.

Plus, i never visited this because i don't have facebook, but i will support them if they are right and sjws wrong. Don't eat each other and make yourselves weaker for them.

I'd be sad if this was Richard Spencer, he's gay and Holla Forums dislikes him and I think he's a huge pussy faggot nigger, but he's OUR huge pussy faggot nigger. Not treasonous and helps further our interests.

Kikeistan shit is Reddit-tier lolbergs who are completely ineffective and just post frogs. I'd rather them be open about what they are: lolbergs cuckservatives.

That's why nobody cares. Some FB page being taken down isn't a morale boost for the left.

The problem with kekistan isn't anything to do with politics. It's purely a matter of board culture. This goes back to the days of normalfags stealing our memes like longcat and mudkipz and making them cringe-worthy and lame. They killed our memes and made them unusable.

That's what kekistan was to kek/pepe. That was sarcuck's entire point in forcing the meme. I don't give a fuck if it works like some sort of "gateway redpill"

Banning something outright for any reasons short of someone causing irl harm to someone or posting cp is sure to galvanize them too.

He's an actual Russian shill.

Corrected the brightness/contrast of that dank smug anime girl.

sage for offtopic.