Recommend user a game

Recommend user a game you played recently, tell him why you recommending it.

Any genre is acceptable.

Ridge Racer 6
Now fuck off and have fun.

Atelier Totori, cute girls doing cute things. Also autistic crafting.

seemingly simple combat mechanics with a lot of depth behind them

I downloaded pic related yesterday, its really good. Im not sure if anyone here has ever heard of it.

Fagbot, reccomend somthing he probably didnt play.

ya never know

Even if he hasnt played it, he definitly heard about it.

It's fun with a friend, ridiculous, and can be completed in under an hour.

a heart warming tale of friendship

forgot to post pic

Pathologic Classic HD
Its just great

The best Mario game I have ever played. Be warned, turn based combat system with QTEs

Those qtes fit the combqt style though. Theyre fine.

Kek

I know, they feel awesome once you learn their timing and get it down to using less PP. Just felt the need to warn those anons who don't like QTEs.

Forgot to mention. You can go through combat without taking any damage when you know the enemies attack patterns, either by dodging or retaliating.

Timed hits are great

That's funny, I don't see the word "bad" written anywhere.

pic related

Excellent CRPG, satisfying combat. Huge world to run around in.
Enhanced Edition adds VA to every character in the game.
Shitload of freedom to play however you want. If you want to kill the entire town instead of doing their quests, you're allowed to.

And it's 50% off.

I wouldnt really call them qtes at all, thinking about it. It really is the combat.

OutRun 2006 Coast 2 Coast. It's fun as hell, runs on a potato and it's not available for purchase anywhere so you don't have to feel bad about pirating it.

EDF 2025
Kill all the giant ants, giant robots, giant spiders, and everything else while unlocking crazy awesome weapons to kill even more stuff with.
It is pretty grindy but it's so fun you likely won't mind

It has casualized gameplay, a big lack of cutscenes and the writing is the worst on the series. A big part of the content is missing or cut out and the ending is utter shit. You dont even play as Big Boss and the story is just a way worse MGS2. It doesnt explain jackshit about MG, Solid Snake or Outer Heaven. Lots of filler fetch quests and a huge empty wasteland to roam as you please with a dog, a dumb pair of robolegs, a horse and a mute. It's a sequel to Peace Walker but with almost nothing of what made that game good and the story is shorter, than a fucking PSP game i shit you not. Kiefer Surtherland was hired to play Venom/BB but he barely spoke any lines and it feels like a waste of potential. Charming loser Huey and the funny upbeat womanizer Kaz have been devoid of their characters and are now two sad whiny blokes. Ocelot is just not himself and Troy Baker sucks, you dont even hear Ocelot but Generic Troy character #3030. Did i mention the glaring lack of cutscenes? Yeah, the codec chat between characters was removed too.
Both of the maps to explore (Africa whatever it was and Afghanistan) are way too similar, repetitive and a chore to ger through. Instead of several small maps like Camp Omega from the great Ground Zeroes, you have to play on two boring wastelands filled with reused assets. The only good thing about this game was the prologue and Ground Zeroes (pre-prologue?).
Stay away from it.

how so, user? I have heard nothing but good things about Larian.

All side ops are literally extraction missions.

Extract soldiers for skills

Obvious extraction

Extract it all son

You warn people ahead of time and put things in spoilers because you think they're good things?

Hey, just be warned, this game is really fun and you can spank women to death.

Are you sure you're in the right thread?

Excelent taste

People put any and all shit in spoilers just for the fuck of it. I put it in spoilers because I've seen more than enough times anons sperging out because some games have QTEs.

The lead dev is a nu-male cuck who laments the lack of women playing his videogames but beyond that the game is largely untouched. Hell they even replaced the edited box art to the original

Mighty No 9

Because it's better than nothing

Not videogames.

This is very obviously video games, you dumb kike.

Reversed fetch quests

Why of course, i'm telling everyone about this fine game and why they should play it.

My nigga

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System

A cult classic from the GC/PS2 era, dug up my old GC copy to replay while i've been bedridden with an infection and it still holds up so well today. Solid third-person shoot-em-up with great weapon variety and some of the most interesting and varied level design of any shooter I've ever played.

PROS:

CONS:

is cozy, the dev are ok guys and actually make intresting update, random randy is for smashing your dick with a brick enjoyable difficulty but phobe is good to just make your village
mods are nice but i still have to put them in i want to git gud more first feels with lot of potential that still can be created and plays as a easier dwarf fort with an UI that would not let you stab your own eyes out of pleasure lets say that have the potential and still have to hach properly.

One of the best dwarf fortress clones out there that isn't boring as hell.

2d side scrolling plat former with main characters from 80/90s action films with the aim of killing terrorists

Outstanding series, Bowsers Inside Story is my personal favorite mario game

There is a difference between times hits and QTEs
Hell, I would even argue Cutscene QTEs can be done right, pic related makes them genuinely fun and spice up parts of the game for comedic affect

That Stories game that came out recently is nice. Batman style combo fighting with an interesting story mechanic. Talking animal people and a cat waifu, too.

if they get triggered by that kind of stuff in a goofy rpg they dont deserve to have fun ever

underated

Masturbation
How long it takes to beat the game can vary wildly, it's extremely fun, has incredible replay value and it's completely free!

Pfft please, it gets stale after the first few playthroughs. It's like Dota or some shit, you put in thousands of hours even though you stopped enjoying it years ago

Yeah, if I played Daggerfall with the exact same character doing the same quests every single time I'd get bored of that as well.

I got Metal Arms for five bucks on a whim years ago and it's still the best five bucks I've ever spent.

Mad Max

While its repetitive as fuck, it's still pretty good adaptation of the world of Mad Max.
It's difficult to fill such wasteland with things to do without taking a shit on the setting in a major way, that's why they kept things fairly simple. I love the racing and car combat and the game looks gorgeous, the hand to hand combat will keep you entertained for some time, but loses it's shine after like 10 hours, even if new enemy types and gimmicks are introduced.
Also, the car doesnt have enough customization to pimp it just the way you want it. Ofc you will find new cars along the way but why would you even want to use them when your main car has all the sweet secondary weapons that allow you to tear through the enemies.
The driving in the wasteland is tons of fun, boosting and doing incredible stunt jumps never gets old and if you happen to attract a bunch of enemies, its fun to improvise new ways to fuck their shit up.
The story is pretty lazy but can give you feels from time to time. The pure badassery of Mr. Rockatansky is enough to keep you playing.
I am currently doing a rerun of the game, last time played through only the main campaign, now I am doing all the additional side content to see what's in store.

In a nutshell, it's a sloppy yet awesome post apocalyptic power fantasy with lots of oil wasted for the sake of flames and gasoline running through you veins.
The game's hella cheap, you can get it with it's DLC:s for like 10 euros or 10 dollars.
If you do not wish to use any money on the game, just torrent it.

Or you could always install a PS1 emulator and play these few games that I've recently played as well:
And all for free

It's quite literally the only game in its sub-genre where you command a spaceship fleet in a real-time tactical way. The combat is deep and dynamic with a simple learning curve (compared to X3). It has minor similarities to EVE in the style of combat but is more realistic and less MMO-y. You also have to manage the upgrades to the fleet and make sure everything is ready between battles.
Some argue that the gameplay goes from the enjoyable and somewhat unique not-so-distant-future Terran corporate warfare to the bland ayy lmao lasers and pewpews, but if you ask me both stages of the game are just as enjoyable.
I just wish the game had more mods and larger playerbase. maybe that way the kickstarters wouldn't have failed…

I'm looking for a first-person RPG in a fantasy setting that's not from Bethesda and has plenty of exploration involved
Also not The Witcher series - I have acquiredyarr those games and about to get a new pc to play them

Fuck this game

Yeah, the game fucked up a lot of times, the boss fights and all just fell short, the car combat alone was more fun than any of the fistfights.
And the laziest fucking thing were the top dog fights.
Same enemy with different colors reused for like, what, 7 times for each paint?

The hand to hand combat felt it had so much impact behind it, the hits felt good and when the rage meter filled up, all those wrestling / judo throws you do are awesome, but they just let it fall short.

I am not sure whether to like the Arkham style combat or not. Sure its "CINEMATIC" but it doesnt offer much challenge.

can I pilot a carrier in this game?

Fucking Gekido.
It's pretty much people beating each other while you listen to some Fatboy Slim.

Finally someone asking for a game not saying he's going to kill himself after playing them.
Is anyone still waiting for that fag who said he was going to kill himself after the end of the summer?

I don't remember seeing dedicated carriers, but there are fighters/bombers and there are ships with larger capacity hangar bays.

Fallout 4

It's a fun FPS and it just WORKS