Tommy Robinson in car chase with Pakki Zealots

Happening!
"Six cars full of pakis tried to kill Tommy Robinson but ramming him off the road and chucking bricks through his window, and threatening to shoot him and saying they have guns. Tommy the poor bastard is already on bail and now he has this to deal with."

twitter.com/CaolanRob/status/864576910717837312
archive.is/OYUNw
Half-Chan Thread:
archive.is/iVm3h

Thought Criminals Beware!
Videos to be uploaded to rebel media soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/327697446/CTR-Digital-Disruption-Memo
youtube.com/watch?v=0f4-wmIGHyk
twitter.com/trobinsonnewera/status/841494265356263424?lang=nl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look at this, they smashed them up.

I deeply dislike the fellow, wrong vibes and all but have a bump.

could you be any more limp wristed about saying the word "faggot"?

He should stop working for the kike who fellow kikes are forcing the inbreeds on them.

inb4 the useless cops in the UK do nothing

I didn't know he was one. I watched interview with him once on sargon and the impression I got was "aggression without direction" and "neurotic" tbh.

Are you talking about Tommy Robinson? If so he's not a faggot and he has had the police systematically destroy his life for years.

Of course he is angry, he can't even go into a pub without the police issuing him a dispersal notice, they froze all of his assets and businesses and then refused to pay his court fees when the judge ordered them to do so.

Whoever is high up in the British Police hate him for helping expose Rotheram and the medievil violence of Islamism

Yeah he is a shill. But he is letting us know what is going on with Islam, and I don't hear anyone else speak up IRL when kebab skewer Brits.

Check out this vid from a conquered territory on UK soil, may 15
https:// youtu. be /jkIGODufmOY

He's doing a great thing but being your typical faggot about it. It ruins all the work he's trying to do.

It's good to see Tommy getting some professional development but I hope that kike Ezra doesn't fuck him over.

I already caught him lying by omission so he's on the DNT list.

This is because he's kike-sponsored. He probably also grew up around Indians and Blacks who got into the country by having credentials so he's friends with ones who are relatively educated, intelligent and not a net drain on the tax system.

Why wouldn't they have footage of the actual attack tho? It's not like both of them were driving. Also Yaxley aka Robinson is a known zionist stooge.

He said they do have footage, and It'll be featured Rebel Media.

yeah they definitely need some guns over there

That kike Ezra is one of the only reasons Canada has any free speech left, maybe free speech getting saved by a kike is evidence of how fucked up Canada is.

He's only ever lived in a multi-ethnic slum, he's not a cultural leader, just a guy saying fuck Islam.
I think it's wrong to just wait for the next Hitler when you can apply asymmetric warfare by supporting multiple single issue people who can have a public effect.

He's one of those arch-cuckservative kikes that shit on everything that isn't israel.

Is fucking UK, don't exist the first end the Second Amendment.
He can't be racist or own a knife if he doesn't wish to be Taryc babydoll on prision.

The jew is the reason we have hate speech laws in the first place. It's almost like they try and place themselves on both sides of the spectrum.

That's one thing, shilling for Israel is a bit different. And shilling he is.

Hey MAY have started out with honest intentions but he has been fully subverted (I am willing to give him SOME credit and suggest this may have been by force) and is now a state agent.

Unfortunately for him Britain’s Saracens are to inbred to understand this and so instances like this MAY be genuine.

And the women, and some men of his tribe–the European peoples–will laugh and praise the violent brown sub-humans.

The old national front idiot tatics of getting in trouble and then blaming whatever/whoever for it.

lets march through x area and look for trouble.

NO NO NO, it didn't work in the 60s, it didn't work in the 80s and it doesn't work now.

sure sign of a bunch of idiots looking for a fight wthout actually fighting for anything.

Finnish Debence Feague?

=History Lesson==
Our King needs some money so he invites in some Jewish moneylenders. In exchange he promises to repay but also promises protection to practice their customs and laws among their own tribe.
Almost every Medieval king had their own Jews.
The Jews in our kingdom were "Our Jews".
The Jews in another kingdom were "Their Jews".
Our King would go after "their Jews" (including gentiles in the other kingdom) but not "Our Jews".
If "Our Jews" became involved in treachery, they would be punished as traitors.
Notice the difference from 19th century language, which was divided by "good Jews" and "bad Jews"
Modern Times
Now you cannot have any movie, or political movement without a few Jews involved. Having a few Jews on your side give you political protection.
Our King, now is ruled by the Jews instead of vice versa, because he borrowed too much of their gold, and bent over way too much. This is the main issue is it not?
Now the political landscape thus became reversed. Now we have "Good goys" and "bad goys". And we also have among the Jewish factions, "Their goys (leftists)" and "Our goys(right wing)".

So that begs this question, which faction of Jews owns Tommy Robinson?

I get the fuck islam factor and living in a multcultural slum fucking his common sense, but he goes above and beyond with the, "I'm not a racist" bullshit. He knows they're white girls specifically being targeted by the tens of thousands and he's going to pull that shit?

People who aren't pro-white are not really contributing to the solution. In fact I'd say they're doing the opposite in making the conversation much harder than it needs to be. Maybe I'm just too jaded being "woke" for a decade and seeing this shit play out countless times no matter what happens or how in your face it gets with the disdain for white people. I just don't have patience with any person from my racial or ethnic group that isn't going to outwardly express their interest in that said group.

Maybe it's my warrior spirit that I've had as far back as I can remember, but I'd rather stand with 100 people who are consciously aware of what they're fighting for than 100,000 who are just frienamies.

That would be the masons, there are plenty of muslim masons too, which is why the rape gangs have been covered up so long.

he's an agent of the secret state

Tommy Robinson is your typical shabbos goy traitor.

The honorable political activists for Europe are the ones who end up in jail for speaking the truth about the Holohoax or end up seriously suppressed/ridiculed like Nick Griffin.

Tommy Robinson [Agent of the State] is one of the worst things that could happen to the UK.

Totally jew controlled opposition, with a role to derail and divert all attention away from the jews. The EDL is financed and assoociated with the JDL, Pam Geller, Frank Gaffney and a whole array of American isreali neocons.
We can see a pattern here lately with the obscene pushing and promotion of kikes in world politics. The EDL was tasked with skimming away BNP support as UKIP was tasked with destroying the BNP.
Now the BNP no longer addresses jews and has jewish and black MPs, UKIP has not one parliamentary member in the house anymore and the British state are happy with the jewish derailment of any form of resistance in the UK at present.

Anyone promoting jews and their shabbos goys should be gassed instantly

Mandatory viewing for any one claiming to be red-pilled

EDL Exposed

he's so fucking based
vid is rebel media

This is probably fake Rebel Media propaganda to shill their new London chapter.
Those scratches are pathetic, plus where's the brick?

He looks like a female to male tranny. Plenty of them in politics.

Tommy is a shill tbh, a state agent.

He may have started out with genuine intentions (even then he was only anti-Islam and nothing else) but it is likely that the state coerced him into becoming a spy while he was in prison.

Just look at the recent controversy surrounding the paki rape gang trials:

But this incident is probably a genuine case since the muzzies don't know who's a spy and who isn't.

I've never bought into the Day of the Rope meme but goddamn…

Not sure why it even matters if who-and-who is coopted if they seem to be doing a good job so far.

The estab. thinks they can subvert us, but we can just subvert them back. They've obviously already allowed us to achieve some of our goals if we can mange to.

Even when his sole role is to protect and deflect attention away from jews?
He is of no value to the movement just as all the zionist neoconservatives are of no value, they only serve the jewish agenda.

BASED ZIONIST SHILL!

Never underestimate the effect it can have. Tommy is there to achieve two things:
1) To lead nationalists down a dead end road of anti-Islam rhetoric, while deflecting attention away from the Jews, the banks, and people's real problems like mass immigration. He doesn't even stick up for our culture.
2) To discredit nationalism. Lefties can easily point to the EDL as a 'typical' nationalist group now. Thuggishness gives them more ammo. This is why NA were shit as well.
3) To deflect attention away from real problems with pakis. Media attention gets focused on 'evil nazis' like Tommy instead of the paki rape gangs.

It matters.

I don't get it, aren't police usually red pilled and conservative? Why do they hate Tommy so much?

Something is off with him, and I agree with the other anons that he's probably been turned. I tend not to trust people who use multiple pseudonyms. With that being said, he's one of the only voices in the UK drawing attention to the Muslim problem. He's a CivNat at best though.

Not seeing how what people like Tommy or Lauren are doing is a "dead end". Everyone already knows (((Ezra))) is a Jew. I don't think he's that bad, he's giving positive attention to white nationalists, and you can even say things like Ezra's one of the "good Jews" which instantly creates a distinction between good and bad Jews. 8/pol/ gets way too obsessed with the 1488 roleplaying that it leads to them raiding actual right-wing groups and never getting anything fucking done. Pointless infighting is always pointless and retarded.

Also, who gives a shit about this? EDL has a dogshit reputation because of the leftkike media. Salvaging their reputation only has positive benefits as far as I can tell. Throwing them under the bus because they're "thugs" is no different than going "Oh, we can't talk about the JQ, that's too extreme, we have to cuck on the diversity questions" . People should be encouraged to just go out there and help their race. It doesn't have to meet a purity test to be a positive change.

I don’t need or want the permission of one group of desert savages to oppose the action of another group of desert savages. Neither should exist in Europe set alone have any control over me. You need to ditch the “it’s better than nothing” attitude. You do not need the permission of the Jews for anything.

Anyone can be controlled opposition. I'd rather have a controlled opposition who I can judge and objectively come to the conclusion that they're doing more good than harm, than someone who genuinely believes what they're saying, but does nothing useful and just tears down everyone actually doing good work and shouts "shill" at everyone.

Then why waste time being spooked out by them? I don't want to be like the NAACP or other shitskin organizations, where you're totally controlled by the Jews, but I don't want to chase bogeymen either.

Nigger I just spelled it out for you.

He's not a 'good jew', they always play both sides. Don't trust Tommy, I have some sympathy because of what he's been through but he's definitely a state agent.

In general I'm inclined to agree with you but this cannot be used as an excuse for ignoring controlled opposition. CO is there for a reason, if it didn't work they wouldn't use it.

Are you retarded?
The EDL was formed 3 weeks after the BNP broke into the European Parliament. The yids were panicking so they sought to discredit British Nationalism. How did they do this? By creating a army of "nationalist" thugs to easily stereotype all nationalists as unintelligent thugs. The BNP was tarred with the same brush and was ultimately destroyed within a year. Ordinary people are never going to take kindly to hooligans who start riots, so propping up the EDL will do nothing. And their behaviour should be condemned anyway.

Tommy is a state actor; you are playing into his hands by giving him any attention at all. I will give you a good example of how he is utilised to our detriment:

PEGIDA decide to expand to Britain. Tommy mysteriously is given command at the helm. Instead of holding marches in public places (the whole point of organisations like PEGIDA) Tommy “decides” that it would be much more effective for British PEGIDA to hold rallies in a remote car park outside of the city of Birmingham. Totally out of the view of any bystander. Thus rendering the whole movement pointless, it was literally just a small handful of events preaching to the choir.

Controlled opposition is dangerous because it controls you whilst giving people like you the impression you are doing something useful.

You shouldn't trust anyone 100%, but if someone is giving stuff I care about good publicity, I don't see much point getting autistic about it because of "da jooz". What are you doing for the white race?

If EDL looks better than obviously BNP will look better by extension. I wasn't even familiar with them until Rebel started promoting Tommy a bunch.

Go back to where ever you came from.

kek

Fucking hell are you reading anything I'm posting?
see
He's taking away publicity.

That's not the issue though. The issue is that Tommy is a state agent harming our cause,. and you have fallen for his tricks.

What white race? I am doing my part for the native Anglo-Saxons and Celto-Brythonics however.

You know nothing about British Nationalism do you?
EDL can't be made to look better, because a bunch of hooligans is literally what they are. It's not that the media lie about them, it's that the Jews created the movement so they could create a caricature of nationalism that would harm our cause.
And as for the BNP, they're dead now, destroyed by spies within. The corpse of the party is run by spies almost entirely at this point. We don't want them to do better.

Not sure how the incident you're describing was bad publicity. He was arrested for doing journalism. Or at least, it's very easy to portray it as such.

Instead of the public being made aware of paki rape gangs, they were made aware of some 'evil nazi'

Who was trying to film trials against rape gangs.

This just seems like another "reeeeee stop doing stuff you're a shill if you do stuff" shill.

If he hadn't done anything then the media would've had to report on the trials. Him trying to film them wouldn't change anything. It's a classic example of CO looking like they're useful while actually harming you.

(citation needed)

That's why they were there in the first place you fucking retard

Who is they? Tommy was arrested in his home. Is there some BBC video of them filming the trial when all of a sudden some hitler saluting lunatic disrupts the proceedings and makes himself look bad? Doubt it.

They were destroyed by the cowardice of people who couldn't stop signalling against Mr Griffin's appearance on Question Time.

Get over yourself, user. This is politics, not ballet.

Convinced you're a shill at this point, CO should be called out yet you're defending it.
There were media crews at the trials btw

That QT appearance was a mistake. I feel bad for Nick, he had no chance against the bait they laid for him. But that's why it was a mistake, because it allowed the BNP to be portrayed negatively.
But the party wasn't destroyed by that, it was destroyed by spies, both internal and external. The external ones like the EDL discredited nationalism, while the internal ones prompted infighting which tore the party apart.

Not a fucking argument, I demonstrated how Tommy is CO and harms our cause and you give me this bullshit?

Thanks for the salt, user.! Your delivery is right on time

Crying CO blindly is a shill tactic as far as I can tell. Doesn't matter if they're alt-lite, alt-right, or full-blown 88, presenting a united front is valuable and pointless infighting should be discouraged.

Also, why aren't you saging if you think Tommy is co-opted?

>>>/cuckchan/

It's not blindly, Tommy is clearly CO and you're a retard if you can't see it, I have spelled it out for you but you can't get it through your thick skull.

Because sage isn't downboat

Thank you, user. It's what I was waiting for.

good argument

why would you bump this thread if you think he's a shill?

and yes 4chan is still better than useless 1488 larper chan

I was hoping to see a good IRL car chase on video, Rebel Media is holding the video hostage.

All this shit about Tom being CO sounds like shills coming out of the woodwork to me but I won't outright dismiss it.
I think ha it right and that he's been dealing with muslims and maybe the jews have come to him proclaiming to be friends in his plight to get him on their side.
I think he's looking for the truth and it would be possible to redpill him on the jewish question and get him to question not just why the muslims are here, but who exactly is pushing them here and destroying Britain. Once that happens he will see the jews behind it. After I think he will either an hero and come out talking about the jews and be disregarded by the mainstream as "He was a nazi all along" or he will be our agent sniffing out evidence even when crushed under heel.

If ever he does become wise to the jewish question then I would wholly support him in hunting down evidence and making actual reports.

wew

It doesnt matter if he is aware of that he is CO or if they play him. Its still CO.
then do it

scribd.com/document/327697446/CTR-Digital-Disruption-Memo

Some of you have taken the bait and have become blind/resentful ideologues. They want you as radicalized as possible so that you're incapable of making progress. Liberals are foaming at the mouth to slander you and find any reason to not have to come to terms with facts/reality. Moderate positions with an actual chance are being stigmatized and cast out.

With the migrant crisis, millions are coming in, so a sizable voting demographic will take place. This is crunch time, as the point of no return is upon us…

youtube.com/watch?v=0f4-wmIGHyk

With jews you loose.

Ok Holla Forums

I thought so myself, but he seems to have been ignorant about the world when he started up.

Like imagining that Britain had free speech and freedom of assembly, rather than the police state it is in reality.

Why are the state agent publicizing that Britain is a police state very similar to the communists states that fell in 89.

Wtf! I love isreal now! This guy is 100% kosher and the sole purpose of his organization was to siphon members and support from the BNP (the only organization that was actually willing to adress England's problems), please keep that in mind.

Not pepe, I mean more like:

He's an excellent orator and an effective red-pill for the masses. He's been heavily persecuted for speaking out against the migrant crisis.

This video's an excellent watch. Tommy had to deal with the brunt of the UK's police state for speaking out against Islam. Higher ups even tried killing/maiming him in jail.

Forgot vid.

Compare that to tge message in this video and it becomes pretty clear why the EDL exists and what this guts purpose is. Stop supporting people who don't adress the real issues Holla Forums.

He's pro isreal and only ever discusses jews in a positive way, he's trash. This event can still be used as propaganda but don't forget what Robinson actually is.

I have a question for you user.: are you anti-white or something?

No fucking maybe, he is entirely owned by jews.
The sheer number of kikes casually trolling this board is frightening.

What the fuck is a red-pill according to you, sucking on jew dick and attacking white nationalists?
That's the gefilte laden blue-pill, or old fashioned jew pill that every MSM cunt pumps out.
The bloke has literally been sponsored by isreal and the state from the start to shill for jews and disrupt any form of nationalism rising in Britain.

The fact after the last year of shilling for neocon kikes has become so normalized that wankers are still hanging around here pushing cryptos, shabbos goys and open zionists with their controlled opposition groups, it's turning this place into a farce.

There is no counter-jihad that is on our side, but the polar opposite.

That is how low we have sunk here, promotion of Tommy Robinson with people pretending he is one of ours and red pilling people by sucking jewish cock and bad mouthing white nationalists.

Cunts, each and every one of you pushing this jew tool.

Brits…YOU NEED WEAPONS NOW.

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU GET THEM.

THE WAR IS COMING ON FAST…ITS GOING TO GET BLOODY.

PEOPLE…ARE GOING TO…DIE

ITS REAL

GET WEAPONS NOW.

This.

t. infighting shills

You're the only division and there cannot be any infighting when it's directed against the opposition.

I am not a Nazi, I hate Nazis, I hate fascism.
Nazism and Islamism are on the opposite sides of the same coin – we oppose both. Nazism has been defeated and Islamism is spreading across the country.

Go back to Ezra and tell them you've got to rework your next scam.

Says some guy posting on a message board.

To a kike, trying to push and promote kikes on Holla Forums, yeah my comment is in order here.

http:// www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10123375/I-am-not-a-Nazi-says-EDL-leader-Tommy-Robinson.html

So fucking fake. If SIX cars packed with muzzies wanted to off this faggot, they would have done it. You don't chuck bricks if you've got guns. Why wouldn't they finish the job? This is more ridiculous than the claims that niggers make

See:

It's not infighting when he isn't even on our side.

Despite some derailing, we do have some new info on what happened.

Rammed his way out of the neighborhood!

Pointing out that this guy is controlled opposition isn't derailing. It's worth pointing out.

Why do they think /pol will care when the following is already true
-black pride. gud
-asian pride. gud
-any ethnic (except white) pride. gud
-white pride. ebil nazy rayciss

You have no concept of where you are do you?

Too big for webm. Some serious occupation is going on.

Zzz….

You're boring, user.

Tommy Robinson hangs out with based negros and based jews, he's /our goy/.

They tried to do the same thing to Alex Jones as well for speaking out against the Germanic death cult and the Jesuit assassins.

literally who?

Tommy Robinson is a literal jew

Good post

What are you fucking tards?
They tried to hurt them but somehow magically they managed to stay safe.
Kennedy? No, he dead.
Some actor and a scum from the council estate? Yeah they couldn't get to them, because reasons…..

It would be funny if wasn't so dangerously dumb.

TFW you have always felt like you should have died fighting for something you believed in and instead you're stuck living a near worthless life while everyone admonishes you for holding on to higher values.

So fucking BASED.

You don't like super bad jew-pill flinging based shabbos goyim and openly jewish neocon zionist kikes?
You purity spirallers are killing this movement, just wait for Hitler goyim, already!

Sucking jew dick while picturing yourself posing on an isreali tank designed to smash goys houses is in many ways the "last stand" of implicit White identity.

And? He's not British anymore, but loyal to a foreign state.

Actually, what put the final nail in the BNP as an ethnonationalist party was the "hate speech" trial of Griffin and Collett triggered by their disclosure of the Rotherham pedophile gangs nearly 10 years before it was finally accepted as truth.
Part of the fallout from that trial was a court order mandating that the BNP allow entry to non-Whites and non-Europeans, so it effectively ceased to exist at that moment.
It could be that Collett tricked Griffin into going public with the info about Rotherham, knowing that despite being fact, it would not be accurately reported or believed.

He's anti muslim, and your proof is a video produced by a muslim…

What about all the collective evidence against the notorious zionist controlled opposition Tommy-Stephen-Yaxley-Lennon-Robinson that has been well known for over a decade, before Holla Forums got destroyed by you astroturfing kikes recently?

go to the about and look at the linked channels, verdant serpent (who shills here and is a mussie), and rational believer.

Both jews and sandjews are the enemy, can't trust either of them, they both lie and that video is essentially useless until fact checked.

:^)

Holla Forums the video is out.
Religion of peace strikes again.
Seems like the Muslim politicians have gangs defending them. Wiemar politics is happening.

From everything I've seen of his I think he's trying to make an advance by playing at the jews own game, which is stated in the bnp video. You can't fight on too many fronts when your resources are limited, that's just basic logistics.

You can call him controlled opposition, but you can say the same for bnp, they might name the jew but they only preace to the choir which isn't going to win in england which has already been pozzed.

The videos posted haven't convinced me that he's controlled opposition, just that there is probably more sandnigger shilling going on like with saw with la pen.
He's dealing damage to mussies, and raising awareness, you don't have to agree with him on israel and jews. It's a fucked situation that needs pushing back now and he seems to be making some progress.

He's a civnat cuck who loves niggers and jews, and that's exactly what he promotes. Fuck you and fuck this thread defending this faggot.

Also, HE IS A LITERAL KIKE

jesus, that guy's all over the place, I thought he was from irish stock

Anybody who goes on about how horrible Islam is but doesn't talk about tethnicity is a kike. I've never seen them not to turn out to be one.

Hey guys, fellow Nazi here,

just stopped in to tell you to disavow and ignore every single person sympathetic to our cause

Every single public figure. You have to hate them and remember to spam threads with any person that leans towards our positions telling others to completely disregard everything they say and do. Remember, everyone is a kike shill and you should only listen to fellow Nazis like me for advice and we will further our movement but only communicating with each other anonymously on this forum

Thanks. Please cease responding to this thread and ignore it.

He's been arrested now because of… nothing.

nevermind, this was posted already

Shills shilling like mad ITT

Talking all day long about da Jews, it's so obvious.

The muslims were doing a right thing and were trying to destroy an alt-righter, which is something we all should be doing.

Fuck off, you disgusting muslim subhuman.