Pokemon 2016 US Nationals #2

In the top 8

Stream:

pokemonchampionships.com/video-game-championship-series

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pokemonchampionships.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This might be comfy without the constant chatter from "professional" commentators. Stop trying to turn video game competitions into sportball, this shit is why I can't watch professional Smash either.

handsome bastard

I love scizor. One of my favorites.

When does it start again?
Currently it's just TCG shit.

Shame he straight up gimped himself

Choose the other stream at the bottom

Ah man I missed a match.

Flipping through it did not seem that good tho.

what the hell is this guys scizor running? fient, sword dance, bullet punch, and what?

Drew N a little bitch.
Franklin lost like a champ.

Remember to get on your pokemans games to get Shaymin from mystery gift

"Competitive" Pokemon, everyone!

POKEMON IS A COMPETITIVE GAME THAT REWARDS SKILLFUL PLAY

My fucking nigger.

Consider how boring Melee is after removing all random elements.
Now look at these Pokemon tournaments in which random elements still exist & even "high level" players can be fucked over by luck.

IMO some remaining unpredictability is far more entertaining to watch than pure by-the-numbers autism.

Is this even VGC 2015?
We are the Big 6

why does he wear that mouth mask or whatever the fuck it's called?

He doesn't want to catch gaijin

We're on the final four on the main channel now fags and faggets, shit just got real.

pokemonchampionships.com/

After watching a bit more, I do agree it makes it more interesting to watch. Still absolute horseshit from a competitive perspective though.

Who here rooting for Gengar/Kyogre/Rayquaza?

He was being very unlucky, I hope he recovers later

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks Kike on Wheels

THAT FINAL WAS SHIT

What is this obvious shilling from nintendo treehouse? nobody likes this shitty rehashed game, same shit every year, pokefuckers are worse than people who buy madden and CoD every year. I can name at least 10 games aimed at kids that are better than this retarded zombie franchise.

Bomberman
Prof. Layton
Car Battler Joe
Ape Escape
Megaman EXE
Spyro the dragon
Parappa/Lammy
Rhythm Heaven
Patapon
Gurumin

Bonus: your favorite monster training game that is better than pokéshit (Outernauts, Digimon, Monster Farm, Dragon Quest Monsters, Yokai Watch, Guadia Quest, Telefang etc.)

Who the fuck had the idea such a shallow "game" deserved a tournament as is? we could just cut the bullshit and organize a Rock Paper Scissors tournament instead.