Holla Forums Alexa ranking shooting up sharply

Why did Holla Forums shoot up so sharply and regularly in the last two months? Is Holla Forums botting harder than ever? I have noticed them hitting the front page a lot recently.

alexa.com/siteinfo/8ch.net
archive.is/zqh2p

Other urls found in this thread:

alexa.com/siteinfo/8ch.net
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't make sense since active users on the top boards has been very low lately.
I think those are
FAKE RANKINGS

Word of advice: Don't trust Alexa. Even moot the cuck said their statistics are shit, and this was at a time when 4chan was growing massive.

you sure about that?

Alexa rankings are based on the number of Alexa toolbar users.

Jim's bots
Jim wants Holla Forums to be #1 by 2019

they changed something about indexing Firefox users
that's all

The real question you should be asking is why has Holla Forums and Holla Forums been at a consistent 3000 +/- for more than half a month.

I'm talking over the past few months. And it was solidly in the 3500 range for much of last year.

Either more shills than ever before or
WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!

Stats are rigged. You can see this in msm like every day.

That was mostly due to the surge if users during election season. It is somewhat suspicious that activity remains this high afterward. It could be an increase in shilling or some half-channers that came for Trump and kept coming back.

This, Alexa uses data from Alexa toolbars, which are not a representative sample size. Jim is probably scheming to get more shekels from his ads by installing Alexa toolbars on proxy machines/botnet or something.

That one unfortunately

4chan IP range bans and bans over recent doxing.

4pol being raided constantly drove people here.

My guess is that marketers are far more likely to have Alexa toolbars installed; therefore, 8ch has attracted shills.

Alexa is complete shit. If the stat shit Hotwheels coded was still up we'd be able to see pageviews and uniques which are way better markers.

I miss him.

confirmed lady boy

>alexa.com/siteinfo/8ch.net

more traffic for halfchan more traffic for here

yeah he and jim surround themselves with degeneracy.. and water is wet

suspicious.

Isn't that showing a decrease though? Am I reading this wrong?

oh nvm its rank sorry

no surprise there

There was a sticky up for a few weeks about how most of Shareblue's work is from paid Chinese traffic, as is most of the comments on NYT, WaPo, etc.

This one seems a lot more accurate.

This seems very wrong.
Even the 300k figure would have me shocked. Maybe around peak election time i could see something in that range but… nah.

The numbers are off but the pattern makes sense. Halfchan for comparison.

The shills have stepped it up. There is no other explanation for this.

Without outing myself, let's just say I am a big deal culturally on the internet. Some people call me a maven. But I am not here to namefag.

I'm probably the biggest pizzagate shill among my friends, many of whom have young children. That's probably why. (Also because I am the defacto intelligence agency for my industry. Look into how the OSS was formed.)

I honestly can't fault him for it. It's not like he ever will or should breed, and it's probably better than rotting alone. He's just making the best of a shit situation.