Breaking: Seth Rich Murdered - Round 3

Don't let this topic die, it's trending worldwide right now. Fox news is covering it, Assange and Wikileaks retweeting this stuff, and twitter is blowing up, don't let the cucks bury it. They're shilling overtime right now. And yes, this is a slight copy of round 2's OP. I suck at this.

archive.is/RqZKp
fox5dc.com /news/local-news/254852337-story

Other urls found in this thread:

efoia.fbi.gov/#home
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
archive.fo/AumYl
nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/dnc-staffer-s-murder-draws-fresh-conspiracy-theories-n760186
archive.is/opDH0
campaignsandelections.com/campaign-insider/new-firm-focus-the-pastorum-group
p2016.org/parties/dnc16.html
okcfox.com/news/nation-world/no-facts-no-evidence-supporting-claim-slain-dnc-staffer-tied-to-wikileaks-family-says
archive.is/zvArH
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/864605358488256514
theoutline.com/post/929/who-watches-the-men
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_L._Lanier
washingtonexaminer.com/murdered-dnc-staffer-had-sent-44000-internal-emails-to-wikileaks-report/article/2623186
wnd.com/2017/05/chilling-similarities-between-seth-rich-murder-and-clinton-body-count-victims/
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/864602537801986049
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/125823893
whatdoesitmean.com/index2299.htm
archive.is/XAtoC
youtube.com/watch?v=pOZa2duCItU
archive.is/1142E
archive.is/bULW4
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=78817
archive.fo/BHZ5i
youtube.com/watch?v=r00i9F3j1SU
archive.is/CrUhO
twitter.com/rodwheeler
8ch.net/test/res/46864.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4hZHQHb0H0o
archive.is/4CPwf
i.imgur.com/HGnhTBu.jpg
marbiesblog.wordpress.com/2010/05/20/obamas-seiu-thuggery-government/
archive.fo/STI54
ouc.dc.gov/page/subpoenas
archive.fo/Eg4KW
thena
youtube.com/watch?v=7gvbsZ3AT6Q
archive.is/TvSku
i.4cdn.org/pol/1495002373326.png
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.5806ac3d2b06
crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743880/Alone-bar-guzzling-beer-depressed-trouble-girlfriend-newly-hired-Clinton-campaign-staffer-Seth-Rich-refused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html
newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
docs.google.com/forms/d/144dFXClWjOLUcSPxnNF-N6BPRnslVhP39kXEOuVCUEQ/viewform?edit_requested=true
web.archive.org/web/20160229135409/https://www.hillaryclinton.com/commit/locate
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/125871795#p125894938
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just visited a giant gaming forum I frequent and they're working fucking overtime there. Shut down the thread about this after only a few posts, it was filled with people yelling "CONSPIRACY, LOCK THIS SHIT MODS!" and "THIS IS JUST A DISTRACTION FROM TRUMP GIVING INFO TO THE RUSSIANS". Shortly after a mod made a thread about the Trump-Russia intel story that's going on right now and almost literally everypost was "IMPEACH! LOCK HIM UP! HANG HIM!" like I've never seen any thread on that forum so heavily shilled before. It all looked like extreme damage control to cover up this Seth story.

So yeah the shills are shilling on other sites right now. Hard.

In response to the last thread:

The article's lead in is misleading but it does lay some shit out and pretty much makes a case that Rich's death is suspicious as fuck. That line which is from "his family" is misleading though it makes sense to include it.

The article is actually pretty good in that is lays all the shit out for normalfags and makes it clear how Seth died was odd, especially the part where they note that Seth was supposedly robbed but nothing was taken and how the police claim to have video evidence of this shit and are looking for the suspects but refuse to release it and even commented that the video may only show the legs of the people who did it instead of their faces. It also highlights how Rich's family's (((spokesperson))) pretty much said that even if proof is found it should be ignored. I can see why wikileaks highlighted that article. Also, the news people still stand by their report.

ROUND 3!

Hannity and Tucker will delivar r-right?

SETH RICH'S PARENTS SAY IT'S ALL HORSE SHIT GOY YOU SHOULD STOP SPREADING ALL THIS FAKE NEWS GOY FOCUS ON THE RUS—OY VEY

Okay, who wants to go down an autism-hole and research some DNC staffers? Also, what else can we realistically do to help this investigation, spread the word, etc?

Not surprising. This seems to have the shills spooked then again, it makes sense. If it is found out that Seth really was in contact with wikileaks and his murder was really a cover-up for all the shit the DNC was doing, this would open up the floodgates and utterly destroy the dnc and many many others. This may be why Trump was floating the idea of grabbing Assange, if only for this info since it would allow him to outright execute all the people responsible for this shit.

Didn't someone in thread #1 say Jennifer Palmieri was a key suspect?

She certainly looks fucking suspect.

they're pushing this on NZ social media

(((they're))) freaking out about this. Comey knows he's fucked for covering this up, hence the lame ass "memo"

Reposting this from the shit op thread.

Well.. Im not defending foxnews at all. But the portion of the lugenpresse which doesnt hide its commiekike agenda is currently all over the story that "OH MY FUCKING GOD HOLY SHIT TRUMP ORDERED COMEY TO STOP INVESTIGATING FLYNN AFTER FLYNN WAS FIRED! SEE IT SAYS SO ON THIS LITTLE NOTE THAT COMEY WROTE ON A PIECE OF PAPER! NO, NO ONE ELSE HEARD TRUMP SAY UTTER THOSE WORDS BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER OMG OMG OMG!!"

The lugenpresse is in full blown panic induced insanity mode. When this dnc shit drops its going to be a fucking.. not even a game changer this is going to kick the fucking chair out from under them and set off the chain of events that are going to be remembered as The Summer of Chaos.

They are throwing as many darts at the board and hoping one will stick. If there were ever a time for us to strike out against these filthy kikes it is now. If you dont have a goybook sockpuppet fucking make one. For the love of fucking Kek be proactive.

I recall a number of them were fired around this time. There were some news stories. I wonder why those people were fired so publicly.

I'm starting at nearly square 1 with research. But I do remember her name as one of the prime suspects of being involved with it all.

Now's our time to strike, nobody is better at diving into the chaos and coming out the victor than us.

Also, the fact that Israel is being this obvious in bullshit is remarkable.
And the Flynn shit which came out of nowhere. They are in a panic to stop this story.

reposting this cap

What's even more interesting is how certain posters on that forum who I thought were rational people, who've called out that kind of idiocy/shillery before, suddenly did a full 180 and unironically joined in on the "OMG TIME TO IMPEACH TRUMP" over the newest Trump/Russia news. This has the kikes so spooked that they've gone as far as to make their own controlled-op posters reveal their true (((affiliation)))) just to add onto the number of voices against Trump and to shut down the Seth story with this newest Russia noise.

Can someone explain why the family hired PI is saying stuff that's different from the "family hired" DNC representative

4chan Holla Forums mods currently handing out 2 week bans for saying a name. Funny how they go on banning sprees when there are loads of shills trying to shut down the Seth Rich story tight now.

Wikileaks just RT'd this from 2016
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763852003093217280

We need to spread FOIA requests. If the FBI has files on the Seth Rich murder that will be the smoking gun. Making FOIA requests will blow the whole story open until even the MSM can't ignore it.

Spam this link everywhere and get people making requests: efoia.fbi.gov/#home

A third party hired the PI, according to some sources so he doesn't exactly work for them.

looky here

both you and that guy have ID quads checked

spoopy
my internet took a shit in the middle of digging too. I then had to reinstall my tor-browser because it started throwing some weird error, but wouldn't produce logs

HOLY SHIT I WAS RIGHT.. I mean it was obvious but still

I know who he is but it doesn't explain why the libs allowed the PI to break this story

That makes sense but I don't get why the libs didn't just suicide the PI

Because if Rich is the leak, the Russian narrative falls apart, along with everyone who bought it.

The DNC leaks were the foundation of the Russian hacking narrative.
It all started there.
Then the faked server logs for Trump Tower.
Leading to the FBI investigation.
Leading to the Trump-Russia narrative.
Leading to Pissgate Dossier.
Leading to the Senate investigation.
Leading to the endless, endless Russia! stories.
Leading to the seditious conspiracy by the media et al to put down the US government over the last 4 months.

If Rich was the leak, it all collapses. Everything comes tumbling down. Everyone whose exposed themselves as a seditious shill, whose bet their career on a coup against Trump, is completely fucked in one stroke. The newspapers, the journalists, the pundits, the politicians, the government officials, the shills, Rice, the leakers, the unmasking, everyone!
That's why they are this desperate. If it comes out that Seth Rich was the leak all along, It's all going to come tumbling down!

Episode Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

maybe its because hes a DNC representative, user

post yfw the Democratic party dissolves and we become a one-party Republic and finally start to make progress

I know of a witcher who could settle the matter. probably negotiating a pardon as we speak

That confuses me too then again, they may not have known what he had or thought they could destroy his credibility instead since killing him would probably get someone screeching. Kill some black guy investigating this shit, Trump or someone else swoops in and takes up the case and scores some points with the black community, The democrat's main voting block. That and I still maintain that Hillary and her ilk are either out of touch and not up to speed about things and/or surrounded by sycophantic Yes men who only got their positions due to sucking up and bending over. Few of them are truly skilled.

obviously they aren't allowed to

The PI isn't he's just some guy

Answer this

About time Holla Forums embraces Communism!

i meant the other guy, user

this is some next-level shilling.

holy fuck, well played

This. The family trying to deny the story without knowing what is on the laptop is amusing too.

He looks like such a nice guy too.

>>>/out/

Every single narrative they've spoken about for the last six months dissolves within minutes AND on the defensive for the next few years.

Everyone ITT needs to call into the sean hannity show and ask questions about the murder of Seth Rich.
This is our best opportunity to raise normie awareness of globalist elite occult crime and cover ups.

Reported. Drown yourself.

Fox news reported on the issue. Morning news cycles for fox on my local station only spouted more bullshit about Russia, waiting to see if Tucker Carlson will go after the issue. It needs more exposure to the normalfags, or it will get buried under the media's new level of shilling

Its the perfect red pill comment to drop around. Kudos to whoever wrote it (not me).

REMEMBER TO ASK EXTREMELY SPECIFIC QUESTIONS
such as:
did Seth Rich leak any information associated with the DNC Wikileaks in the first place? I am not asking what kind of information may have been leaked, but whether it had occurred or not in any positive non-zero amount

and

Did Jennifer Palmieri(twitter link to her profile) kill Seth Rich who worked for the DNC?

also ask specifically about other suspects and whether or not they killed Seth Rich, and also specifically type kill instead of murder unless murder somehow does not automatically include killing

I'm glad you've come over to the other side. You'll be very at home over on Holla Forums.

It is also possible this ties in with the unmasking scandal, if Seth Rich was one of the ones illegally surveilled by Rice/Obama then that implicates them in conspiracy to commit murder.

You stupid idiot, we know what communism is. That's why we're reporting you for shilling it.

Why isn't there a non-jewed chan yet?

It would not surprise me if they are waiting for more information to come out on it. I do think that people like Tucker will touch on it. Unfortunately, thanks to all the bullshit the lugenpresse cooked up to cover this shit, how much they will cover is up in the air. I hope more info comes out so they can focus on it mainly.

Mmmmm … your tears are delicious. I can feel you slapping the report button with your chubby little fingers and actually thinking it matters.

Feed me more, you little Communist fetishist.

What name? Ben Fischbein?

yea, it's believable that unmasking could have been what exposed Rich. Wasn't there a big uptick in unmaskings during the campaign?

UNDONE BY A SINGLE STAFFER

MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE COMING GLORY

Yeah because communism sure is widespread here.
Do us all a favor and consider suicide.

Y-your digits too.

HEIL SATNAM

Do us all a favor and quit engaging with the shill. Report and filter.

Already reported, but you're right. Actually, they probably get paid per (you) rather than per post.

This adventure in weaponized autism needs to happen. Ot'll prove very useful in the coming future when more dirt comes to the surface.

Germany had 7 political parties during Hitler's time as Fuhrer.

You want one party, that's communism.

Now I'm completely convinced Seths murder is the key to all of this. Look at the amount of new stories on a Tuesday.

JIDF are here already, they're getting ready to try to bury this news and derail it. We are on to something here

dude, that's a man

welp

It has a benis.

So…Didn't the IP say that he was gonna reveal information during a Fox exclusive interview?
What happened to the interview?
What time does it air?

yup

So, because of his death is why have so many slide threads and democrats party trying to frabricate any bullshit news garbasge in their shit media to remove the attention from this like they tried in everything in the election of 2016?

The same way they invented fake news of Hillary Clinton had 98% of win.

Fake news and hardcore anti-trump propaganda of every news, media, industry and corporation owned or with lobby of vermins of democrats party who Americans let them have monopoly to manipulate for themselves and turn the country into a social freak shithole with their manipulation of news, propaganda, narrative, edited, everything. Every industry.

Democrats party are demons.

FUCKING DNC

They would never push multiple stories within 24hrs in fear they drown each other out unless they're trying to push something out.

I know it's pretty late into the game but, what do normies actually think? I know shills gonna shill (probably paid to do so). But what about the average liberal normie? How do we reach them at this point?

Apparently airing footage of the hysteria on CNN is more important than Seth Rich.

Imagine this, even with all manipulation of the media, they tried to pretend that Obama was not disliked even with real lowest aproval and they used the strategy of race bait

Democrats party are disgusting evil and is disgusting see their political shill manipulation in every industry,movie, celebrity, channel, news, website who they have full control or lobby within of USA and other left-wings who copy these vermins in other countries of world being destroyed by their horrible influence for these countries even in Europe,like shit like theguardian, bbc, independent, but we also have in USA huffington post, cnn, buzzfeed, new york times, salon, washington post, usatoday, mediamatters,snopes, basically thousands of the same democrats party brainwashing manipulation websites, who were in also in hacked emails easy to read on wikileaks,DNC lied in the election, promoted fake news,edited videos like CNN,manipulated everything, then you have the old marxist power of democrats party over the media to try to shill and manipulate for themselves,their slave celebrities who will sell their ass to please their owners in these industries or stay in silent unless they are forced to make propaganda for vermins of democrats,even simpsons on fox having anti-trump and political shill propaganda made to please the democrats party

Is disgusting

Is criminal let the democrats party have monopoly and try to manipulate everything, is sufocating live with shit of democrats party every day trying to manipulate because they want to elect their next garbage of shit DNC, Democrats party

And the controled opposition in republican party like McCain, Bush,Paul Ryan, every one who was trashed by vermins of democrats party but if are useful they will use them, and these piece of shit are controled shit anyway.

What's the difference between bush and Obama?Nothing, just the shit media of democrats party manipulation to cover up and portray this shit good instead of bad, but Hillary is even worse

Same leftist garbage in UK, Indepedent, BBC, Theguardian and even Dailymail, all of them are cocksuckers of DNC owned media and i don't know if they are organized and talk with the DNC elite in the USA or if they just follow their lobby and manipulation because they think that is "cult" being cocksuckers of shit democrats party manipulation, shilling, lies, everything who they always will make for themselves.

Americans should destroy the monopoly of democrats party in all these industries, this is not normal, also another party should be created to replace and destroy the democrats party, and the most important, destroy democrats party corrupt monopoly, lobby and manipulation in media, news, control of industries with celebrities, lobby, corporations. Democrats party are losing the political power but still acting like they are owners of USA since they control the media, corporations, industries and everything.

It's not normal, create another strong big party to replace the democrats party and don't let this party be infiltrated. It's disgusting see shit of democrats party every day who is explicit these piece of shit wanting to get power and using all their disgusting industries to manipulate for themselves

The kvetching from the MSM clued me in user.

Not here on 8pol
and not exactly shit threads, but sliding news and manipulation of democrats party to remove attention

Flyer run. Old school.

They are probably democrats, they won't ask questions.

Checking fuckbook (I have it for work related stuff, plz no bully) I see liberals feeling sick, disgusted, shocked, depressed and some others going on long rants about how incompetent Trump is, impeachment, angry over Russia, and RESIST. Literally no one is talking about Seth, Wikileaks, or the DNC. Just the same talking points. Maybe it's time to "uplift" the depressed Liberals and give them some light redpills to get them thinking again.

or they are being "pressured" into saying this

His poor parents. I hope the truth comes out. I hope that they can be proud knowing that their son was a martyr for the truth. Despite what seth may have believed politically, he did something heroic, and I respect that. The digging will never stop until the truth is revealed. He gave his life to prevent a monster from assuming the white house, and for putting a hinderance on the (((plans))) for the country and the world that were supposed to go so smoothly.
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Seems to be the one thing we have so many pieces about that connects from Seth to Clinton's asshole

(me)
yes, me, it seems there was. ;^)

archive.fo/AumYl

I've seen other sources explicitly stating there was an uptick, but Rice pretty much admitted it in the above quote.

no no, I use shitbook for family and friends. I see what you're talking about a lot. But Millennial normies are worthless to begin with because they're full on brainwash.

I wanna know about REAL people. People who actually matter, people who can push the media into telling the truth. That is, 26-40 year olds.

First thing that pops up if you search Seth Rich is an NBC article posted 2 hours ago writing it off as all conspiracy theory. They have the DNC mouthpiece Brad Bauman speaking to the press on behalf of the family. Pic related is Bauman, essentially he is a professional damage control agent for the DNC.
nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/dnc-staffer-s-murder-draws-fresh-conspiracy-theories-n760186
archive.is/opDH0

This is important information, it links to shills

campaignsandelections.com/campaign-insider/new-firm-focus-the-pastorum-group

so basically expect a flood like

any way to flag that shit?

Okay this is a site with many names and positions of DNC staffers in 2016. I do not know if it's complete, but it's a start.

Let's start researching names, especially ones we don't know much about and names that are tied to positions that might have influenced this.

p2016.org/parties/dnc16.html

WEAPONIZED AUTISM GOOOOOOOOO

Facetards don't give a shit about facts. They only care about anti-Trump propaganda.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

I have no idea if you can flag it, some anons earlier were getting the hashtag pushed up on twitter. I was thinking that an infographic about the whole situation would be best to distribute to other sites. Plus, it could be spun to show how the democrats are willing to stab other democrats in the back. Seth Rich may be the key to unraveling the Russia hoax, but he was still working for the DNC

there are groups like uncle sams misguided children that promote trump. Very big following

I'm in that age bracket and I'm friends with many professionals in that age bracket too. Better yet, most of them are involved in professional arts/media. But they're all deeply conditioned and I know from experience that ANYONE with right of center views might lose their job over political beliefs if word gets out in this kiked industry. It almost happened to me.

Reason why I keep where I work off of facebook and other intrusive sites.

yeah I saw it trending. Probably gonna try push too.

oh boy more anonymous sources
Wew.
If I owned a news station I'd be finding "anonymous sources" that claimed Chuck Schumer ate dog shit at the park on saturdays.

Again, the media and the piece of shit of democrats party working in full manipulation

This is actually going back to the 90's. You have to remember that there were tons of dead people surrounding the Clinton's back there and there was one commone factor in all of it, the democrats were never interested in investigating it. Even your street level Clinton supporter really didn't care if they killed people, that's how they operate. You are banging your head against a wall if you think they are going to care. The one thing that would work is a smoking gun, evidence, that would lead to a conviction. Aside from that, don't bother pointing to murder because it won't sway the average Clinton supporter. They are ok with the Clinton's doing anything as long as it keeps them in power.

Now, I'm starting to wonder if we are being thrown bones to keep us out of the real discussions. This issue is a criminal investigation, if something comes of it it won't have much to do with us. It will be the result of an investigator finding the right piece of evidence. All the connections and quotes won't do any good, there are already plenty of those to show what type of people the Clinton's are.

So how can this be tied into the shit talking that is being done about Trump right now? Because what I see happening is all of the energy of 8ch being diverted into what is a criminal investigation.

I know I sound demoralizing but I ahve seen this all go down before, and so have you. The evidence is all there but what it comes down to is us lifting someone up to fight it instead of calling attention to it. The sad truth is a lot of people already know what happened, and they just don't care, and they won't care.

…Is that from a real comic?

DNC are shit, corrupt, and evil.

the fact that they literally tried to push the

story, which had absolutely no evidence to back it up. Why does ANYONE take them seriously?

I don't know anyone that takes the MSM at their word.

I'm pretty sure it's from an edited comic, where the text was put in. I don't know though, I snagged it a while back.

Replying to poster from last thread.

LINK TO ARTICLE
okcfox.com/news/nation-world/no-facts-no-evidence-supporting-claim-slain-dnc-staffer-tied-to-wikileaks-family-says
archive.is/zvArH

The tweet: twitter.com/wikileaks/status/864605358488256514

I want that full comic. It looks like comedy gold.

I wonder if there's a panel where she unleashes a river of shit on a car like a mother goose.

This really isn't going to stop until citizens start executing journalists is it?

I have memos confirming this, true story

I'm a senior official of Schumer's staff, can confirm he eats dog shit.

IT'S REAL

theoutline.com/post/929/who-watches-the-men

There is, it's called Holla Forums

SETH RICH IS AN AMERICAN PATRIOT

it's true, I provided the dog.

holy fuck I was right it's comedy gold

George Webb is asking for people to dig and provide him with info. He's boots on the ground investigating this case.

So it looks like FOX is covering it just enough to say they covered it in the event it becomes a big story and they get hassled for ignoring it. They're happily sticking to the established trump-rumormill line.

This is interesting about the dc police chief during that time period.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_L._Lanier

She retired from the Metropolitan Police Department in September 2016 to become the head of security for the National Football League

VERY INTERESTING

Beat me to it;
I'll finish all of them unless you want to.

I propose, "The Autistic Spring".

I think Lou Dobbs would know, since he was a heavy leftist until he came out against illegal immigration. Even though he has a hispanic wife they said he was racist against mexicans lol.

its weird how this can be surprising and disappointing at the same time.

it seems like they are pointing out that the libs are shilling at every opportunity (which is surprising in that he's allowed to say it.

While also ignoring the Seth Rich case and instead saying it has more to do with Trumps foreign affairs meeting.

Maybe they're just going with what they can actually claim is more likely OR they're also trying to low level cover it up.

I didn't realize Tom Perez was the Sec. of Labor during the time Rich was killed…cohencidentally, he's the newly minted head of the DNC.

It's a mistake to appeal to morality with the left, it never works. They don't think like that. You have to push your candidate harder than they push theirs, you have to find your own issue and make it resonate more than theirs. Telling them they did something wrong is just going to make them think you are weak and easy prey. Sounds fucked up, and it is.

which is funny because THEY try to use moral arguments all the time.

this might be the answer
washingtonexaminer.com/murdered-dnc-staffer-had-sent-44000-internal-emails-to-wikileaks-report/article/2623186

yeah, but it's like pic-related.

WHERE ARE THEIR FUCKING SOURCES?

"covering it just enough" is too generous. They aired the info from FOX5 DC and that's it. It was a full day of wapo/nyt disinfo on Comey & Russia. Tucker isn't covering the story and nothing seems to indicate Hannity will.

Any info about that private investigator? Freak accident, heart attack, anything?

They switch them and change them all the time, and they apply double standards. They do this, knowing that you see it and that it drives you crazy. The point is to let you know they are in control, so if you are pointing out a contradiction and how much it annoys you, you are only satisfying them.

Thats why the right should take their current arguments, whatever the flavor of the week is, and spin it toward them. Call Clinton a Russian spy, call Obama a Russian spy…etc…and to be honest there is tons of information that would back that up.

look how irksome it was for them when Trump flipped "fake news" on them

((Leftism))) is a hell of a drug

what in Gods name….

If the police department was told to stand down and the police chief leaves, why did she leave? Cause she knew what was going on was wrong?

and calling clinton a sex offender, pointing out that hillary made her career saving a child rapist from conviction too

there is tons of ammo out there, the murder stuff has always been a dead end becasue the left doesn't care

Sorry had to fix 3 real fast. The last one had a bit of the bottom trimmed off, and I know you guys wouldn't want such great art to be ruined like that
holy shit this is amazing. The Weiner portion is my favorite due to how irl he's a pedo caught with all sorts of shit saved from her servers onto his laptop like the dumb shit he is

The left will never care. it’s not ABOUT the left, dipshit.

and then they tried to act like Trump was the creator of the term

MSM and twatterfags ofc. On that forum anything that comes out of the mouths of the lugenpresse is considered gospel by the leftist/shill majority, and anything that doesnt and goes against their established narratives is an "alt-right/right-wing conspiracy theory" (Which can get you banned, btw). I remember a user, without taking any stance one way or the other, posted an news article from some independent newsite about refugees raping someone and there was a slew of (((users))) calling for the OP to be banned for something along the lines of "posting paranoid/racist right-wing conspiracy theories".

And then they banned him shortly afterwards. Some of the users on that site repeat the same posting styles/talking points as the frequent shills who shill here (like the "MUH 4D INTERDEMNSIONAL CHESSCUCK" maymay) which is part of how I know they're shills. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the exact same shills on this board do their (((work))) on that site, considering just how similar their posting styles are to the shills here. That entire fucking website is infested all the way up to and including the moderation team.

yeah that was my point.

and i was responding to a guy that was trying to get people on a forum to pay attention, letting him know they aren't going to because they don't care.

this type of shit just needs evidence, all the talk in the world will go nowhere if there isn't a conviction.

can webcomics be kino?

If you flip through it fast enough that it looks animated, yes

got and example?

I've had conversations where leftist would spout random number. And I would point out he wasn't even understanding the numbers. (half of which he made up, I'm sure).

and then he just called me brainwashed.

5 years ago I didn't give a shit about politics. and now I'm constantly filled with rage over how retarded these shits are.

just… wtf is wrong with people.

Anyone know how popular WND is? They published an article tying the previous string of clinton murders together with Seth Rich's death.
wnd.com/2017/05/chilling-similarities-between-seth-rich-murder-and-clinton-body-count-victims/

Let me tell you a story. Over the past election year, I was able to take my apolitical normalfag brother and completely redpill him on EVERYTHING. Differences between sexes/races, whites being displaced, nationalism vs globalism, how the media lies, all the connections, and even redpilled him on how the jews are involved in basically everything that's bad.

The one thing I couldn't convince him of, however, was that the holocaust was a myth. He just couldn't accept that something so well-established could have been a massive cover-up.
…until the "Muh Russia" conspiracy shit started happening, and he was able to see for himself how the jews just keep repeating a mantra over and over again no matter what. He was able to see that the media will shit out complete 100% fabrications, then later on cite their own lies in an effort to make their new lies look even more legit, and they'll talk about past controversies that were never proven true and act like they're settled. He was able to see for himself how the jews can fabricate a huge complex narrative out of THIN AIR. And this is when he accepted that the holocaust was fake.

top mein dude

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN

LETS BURN THIS MOTHER FUCKER DOWN!!!

WHO IS WITH ME???

Oh no what a monster

checked. we all are.
CRASH THIS SHITSHOW NO SURVIVORS

like how people believe the lie about jews being slaves in Egypt, when there's literally no proof of it.

(heil'd)
NO SURVIVORS

Screencapped for future memetics

It's literally been disproven. They found records of them getting paid. They were just workers.

(heiled)
You've got my sword, Uncle Adolf!

yeah I know

but people still believe it. Especially Christians

Alex Jonestein is lurking in the thread apparently
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/864602537801986049

he want the Holla Forums D

They found proof of EGYPTIANS getting paid

Literally no proof of a large population of jews being in Egypt at the time.

Not horseshit you lying edomite kike.

Speaking of lying edomite kikes: Brad Bauman is a professional Democrat crisis PR consultant with the Pastorum Group.

http:// victuruslibertas . com/2017/05/readers-and-viewers-of-vl-ask-fbi-user-their-own-questions/

This is exactly why they are throwing everything they got right now.

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE SPECIFIC DATE ON WHICH THE DC POLICE DEPARTMENT WAS TOLD TO STAND DOWN?

you mean Bill Hicks? Jew tube.com/watch?v=pxb5Rxk3uI4

When the ignorant self deluded pseudo intellectual is given information that goes against their beliefs they can do one of two things 1. Ignore/pick pedantic holes in how the information is delivered I.e you pronounced this wrong etc 2. Get angry and double down and repeat their ridged ideas back to you in a louder way thus causing the messenger to sense this isn't going well and stops trying to red pill or the messenger is dragged into the shouting match.

Either way they feel like they have won in both outcomes and the messenger leaves demoralised

The only way they will change is when they are confronted with realities that they never prepared for I.e being raped by a rapefugee. Even tho sometimes the most indoctrinated can explain away the traumatic event because sometimes they hold their views closer than their personal dignity.

I wonder who the doctor was attending Seth at the Hospital?

cuckchan maybbening

Actually there is a debate in academia that the early Hebrews were descendants of the Hyskos. Hence the whole wandering in the desert after being driven out of Egypt. Never trust a Jew to tell a true story.

Traditionally, only the Fifteenth Dynasty rulers are called Hyksos. The Greek name "Hyksos" was coined by Manetho to identify the Fifteenth Dynasty of Asiatic rulers of northern Egypt. In Egyptian Hyksos means "ruler(s) of foreign countries", however, Josephus mistranslated Hyksos as "Shepherd Kings".

Have more sources? Any sources?

KEK LET THIS BE TRUE

What a time to be alive. If we push hard enough, can we bridge the logic gap of deep state = ZOG?

Will we see the fall of the jews in our lifetime?

Sorcha Faal gave a lot of bogus info last year. We should search for better sources on this.

The person who took the time to do this needs to be thrown from a cliff.

cuckchan thread is trash so unfortunately not
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/125823893

VOAT PIZZAGATE FILES zip

https:// www.mediafire.com/?zr0eiprr0q073qp

I'm scary aren't I, Alex? You look funny when you're naked and scared, stuck in the black box. My box. That's what we consider art. Don't worry, I'm not a degenerate like the rest of these plebs. I'll measure this reality in new and interesting ways. Consider that you're simply being projected into this simulation and you'll feel better. This simulation is small and a shit anyway, far below my capabilities. Respecting the sacrifice will probably save you, so no need to fret.

Has anyone bothered tweeting Assange to see if he has any emails exchanges between Rich and MacFayden? I'd assume he was CC'd a few times.

And now the shills who fills threads with pointless and highly suspect files arrived.

dude, this is all bullshit

call me a shill, but all this "online conspiracy theory" stuff has become all the media wants to talk about so people are learning to play along to get famous

Wheeler's full of shit, he might unkowingly be right about Seth Rich's murder, but he's making up bullcrap to get on TV

In the book Caliphate by Tom Kratman a shitlib breaks down in a moment of horrified clarity after her mixed race daughter is raped, mutilated and left for dead by a gang of muslim boys for not wearing the veil. Extract below:
===
10 July, 2022

The cellar was dark and dank and dreary. Cobwebs hung from the ceiling and the pipes and draped along the walls. There was an old moldy mattress on the floor, Amal saw.

"By the time we're through with you, you'll be glad to don the veil, slut," Zahid said, confidently, to Amal. The boy moved a small, silvery pocket knife in front of the terrified girl's eyes.

"Don't hurt me," she pleaded. "Please don't hurt me."

"We're not going to hurt you much," said Zahid. "We're just going to cut you from your ear to your mouth."

"That," agreed Taymullah, "or you can admit you're just a slut and let us all fuck you. Your choice."

That was no better a choice than being cut. Again, tears pouring down her face, Amal sobbed, "Please don't hurt me. I'll wear a veil. I promise."

"Your word's no good, slut," Zahid said. "Only way we can be sure you'll follow the law is if we cut you. Then you'll be too ashamed to show your whore's face."

"DON'T HURT ME!"

"We have no choice."

"I'll do anything you want; just don't hurt me," the girl begged, head hanging in hopeless and helpless shame.

Once more, Zahid flashed his knife by her eyes and then moved it as if to slash her cheek. He didn't cut her though. Instead, he brought the knife down to her shirt and began to cut it away.

The police car that took Gabi to the hospital didn't flash its lights or blast its siren. Instead, it went only as fast as the traffic would bear. It could have used its sirens and lights of course, but the woman sitting in back was so nearly hysterical that the two policemen up front thought that they'd only make things worse.

"What happened? What happened? What happened?" Gabi kept asking. Neither cop had an answer. They knew the woman's daughter had been hurt and was in the hospital, but that was all they knew . . . about the daughter. The policemen recognized well enough the artist woman who'd been so prominent in the papers and on television a couple of years prior.

One of the policemen helped Gabi to walk on unsteady knees from the patrol car into the emergency room. Surprisingly, a doctor and another policemen, this one in mufti, met them near the door. He led them to a small alcove, not too private but as good as could be procured on the spot.

"Your daughter was attacked," the doctor said, even before Gabi could ask a question. "She's hurt . . . badly, I'm afraid. And, yes, she was raped."

Gabi sank into herself, weeping and cringing at the thought of her sweet and innocent baby attacked by animals.

"We don't know who did it," the plainclothes policemen added. "She was in a neighborhood where this sort of thing happens a lot. Usually they leave German girls alone unless the girls have some connection with the Muslims."

Gabi said, between sobs, "My daughter . . . had an . . . Arab . . . father."

"That might explain it," the policeman agreed, "assuming she looked the part."

Gabi swallowed, forced herself to be calm, and asked, "There's more, isn't there?"

"Yes." The policeman looked at the doctor as if begging him to take this burden.

Hesitantly, the doctor said, "Ms. Von Minden . . . after they raped her . . . maybe before . . . maybe even during . . . they beat her pretty badly. She has several broken ribs and a broken arm. She's concussed. One knee is dislocated."

At each addition to the injuries Gabi shuddered as if struck. She looked at the doctor through her tears. "There's more, isn't there?"

The policemen put his finger to his cheek and drew a line down to the corner of his mouth. "It's a Moslem thing," he said. "They slashed her face open so she'll have to wear a veil for the rest of her life."

Gabi stood. Her fists clenched in front of her face. She felt feelings she should never have felt, thought thoughts she should never have had. But this was no abstract principle. This was her daughter, her flesh and blood, who had been hurt. She began to speak, coherently at first and then rising to a scream. "We should have gassed them . . . we should have gassed them . . . we should have gassed them . . . WE SHOULD HAVE GASSED THEM!"

JUST LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS AFTER 9/11

Shitty fiction Shitty theology. That low IQ though!

not much better, but looks like where the screen grab came from
whatdoesitmean.com/index2299.htm

CHECK IT OUT!!! THERE ARE EXACTLY 23 ELITES IN THIS PHOTO!!!

WHAT AN AWESOME COINCIDENCE!!!

>https:// www.mediafire.com/?zr0eiprr0q073qp

Sorcha Faal? killin me. real name DAVID BOOTH among a team of other controlled opposition disinfo troll kikes

Oh god, I'm imagining it now
This is truly the best timeline

This needs to be true. I want to build a prison for all of the political faggots to live in.

23 Evil Elites waiting for their justice!!!

sorcha faal is well known to be full of shit, stop taking the bait

Reported soon to be deported

Just IMAGINE, Hillary getting her desperately needed prison time!!!

Why would someone shoot a man before kicking him off a cliff?

She tried to get inside the WH again this afternoon. Put her behind bars asap.

Filtered

To be sure they're dead.

Internet + Trump

VS

SJW's + Degenerates + Niggers + Commies

Just sayin. Yes its hearsay, but its damn good hearsay imho. read on….

http:// victuruslibertas . com/2017/05/readers-and-viewers-of-vl-ask-fbi-user-their-own-questions/

Dr Goldstein, I'm ISIS

Propaganda has its own psychological dynamic. It serves the purpose of drama and chock.

Her first term in prison, let's see if it really happens, too bad the FBI is too woefully corrupt to prosecute their evil buddies anymore. They're ALL criminals running the FBI.

Propaganda and psychology are powerful agents to the uninitiated… but we are initiated, aren't we?

Tell me about ISIS, why do they wear the shemagh?

"I will never go to prison, trust me." - Hillary in interview

anybody seen this yet? Different motive.

you merely adopted the drama and shock.
We were born in it, molded by it.

oh for fucks sake im gonna have to order vinyl sticker rolls of this shit and start papering the town with this crap. BRILLIANT meme, memefag!

Only in death does duty end.

What the fuck is this Reddit garbage?

It's a possibility, but we don't have a legit source. It's just a picture floating around.

It could be a shill tactic. I've been seeing a dozen different "sources" all saying different shit today. It could just be the shills trying to throw us off and have us barking up the wrong trees.

Main evidence points to Seth Rich being the DNC leaker, and was subsequently murdered for it, and the police investigation was a sham cover-up. Stick with this.

inb4 no coverage

le what?XD

archive.is/XAtoC

A: Israel. We are truly in danger of becoming the United States of Israel. They own 80% of our politicians. They have infiltrated our media, our tech companies, our banking systems. The average Jew in Israel or America is not a problem, they are regular people. But, the ones who either serve Zionism, or work on the so called “Greater Israel” manifest destiny pose a serious risk, both foreign and nationally.
If we can move forward with a full investigation into the CF, Wiener, and HRC, it will eventually lead to exposing the vast reach of the Israeli lobby. The best thing we can do as a nation is to continue to bring this stuff into the light. That’s why platforms like Holla Forums on 4chan, and so called “truth” channels provide the people with some kernel of truth.
Back in July, I tried to let people know that their mandate for taking back the nation had to begin with a citizen’s investigation into the CF. Now, please investigate Israel, from Mossad, to AIPAC, to a huge and complex web of financial connections between Israel and our elected leaders. I promise you that you will find a slew of information if you look closely. And what you find will make you question how we can consider Israel or Saudi Arabia as allies.

A: Expect a flood of new info regarding this. It was a sloppy hit, and can lead directly to 3 senators, and John Brennan calling in a favor from some of his Mossad buddies. This I have heard from more than one source. There is a leaker within the DC police, and fireworks will come soon enough. Seth Rich passed on over 44k emails to Wikileaks. Why do you think the CIA is calling for JA’s head? Because they must silence any investigation into Rich’s execution. Start with Schumer and McCain and see where the breadcrumbs lead.

Larping or not, the mere fact the jew lobby is getting more exposure makes me happy.

Oh don't you even start you little shit.

Hannity on fox now: youtube.com/watch?v=pOZa2duCItU

(Don't wanna derail the thread so I'll make this brief) Rather not link to the site because I don't want them to be aware that I'm onto them. They know about Holla Forums already, any potential opsec against them could be compromised before it even began if they know Holla Forums's eyes were on them. But yes, they do repeat the shill maymays over there, and they're extremely fucking dedicated to pumping out their narratives on a daily basis. They're starting to call users who disagree with their bullshit shills (typical jewish projection). They're definitely on a payroll of some form, at least a the majority of them.

Sometimes Hannity proves himself not to be such a faggot.

On Fox

Hannity talking about it

tbh he's probably CIA, they all think they're big guys

There's a Jew somewhere pushing forward the firing of Hannity, good on him though.

oh shit he's airing the channel 4 interview footage

CNN already trying to discredit this story
archive.is/1142E
archive.is/bULW4

Hannity is on it!

Jennifer
o
e

Palmieri
e
s
c
i

Fox Live

MADMAN HANNITY DOES IT WHEN TUCKER CUCKED OUT
Can anything stop this man?

video very related to what hannity just showed

CNN right now:

Do you know the school the first image is from? It looks like my old one from about 6 years ago

Baby steps, user. We didn't magically teleport to where we are now, we had to claw for every inch of the overton window shift.

Download the "Murder Mystery" segment and signal boost it.

Hannity is a madman

This. Eventually they will hit the wall of truth and justice.

Excellent job at reviewing the entire scandal

I saw Hannity force two white kids to go out on a date. He's an interesting man.

HE KNOWS HE IS TOO WELL KNOWN TO BE KILLED BY THE KIKES
HE WAS THE VOICE OF TRUMP WHEN EVERYONE AT FOX HATED HIM
HE IS THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE

Talking about Seth Rich again right now

IIRC the first media personality to cover him

Great to see how impartial the coverage of this is!

low energy shilling

I thought it would be over after the first 15 minutes of focusing on it, this mans train has no breaks.

The media is shilling harder than it ever has.

This alone makes me think something really big is about to happen.

Well nevermind. Don't know why I expected the guests would say anything.

You can't trust FBI user as far as you can throw him because he's obfuscating the truth about yids and covering for them. That's the point.

Well what ended the clinton probe then?

they're throwing everything they've got to try and slide Seth Rich

They're aiming to impeach or kill Trump this week. Their lives are on the line.

(Checked)

All it needs is a platform to take off on, hopefully Hannity gets the story out to more people

They probably got the memo to memoryhole this, god bless Sean for trying though.

The hero we deserve tbh mate.

yeah cause burglars break into peoples houses and murder the occupants without bothering to steal anything.

the CTR shills try to say "w-well the mugging went wrong and the shooter freaked out and ran because he panicked!"

Which is complete bullshit, because he was shot in the back of the neck. That doesn't indicate a struggle.

Agreed fellow Holla Forumsster! This is what all the cool kids are calling "fake news"!

They do anything drastic, I doubt you'll ever find anyone with the last name "Clinton", "Podesta", etc. in the birth records from that point until the end of time.

Don't they need 2/3rd's of the votes? Not a chance they have that many votes.

INTERVIEWING THE DETECTIVE AFTER THE BREAK
HOW WILL THE WORLD HANDLE THIS MANS POWERLEVEL

Seth Rich investigator coming up on Hannity.

If he's got Wheeler on air with more details this is going to be huge.

Jesus christ, how can people stand watching Boomer media? I swear, there's more time spent on commercials than the show itself.

The ShotStopper data from the night Seth was killed is valuable evidence. If it doesn't register gunshot sounds at that location it would indicate that suppressors were used and it was a professional hit not a botched robbery.

They are still plugged in and numb of course. But the fact that this is on MSM is
HUGE
U
G
E

Media is obviously being desperately commanded by its handlers to bury this with the Russia bullshit.
Once it finally starts snowballing they're clearly fucked.

it's criminal your dubs weren't checked.

Trump telling Comey over dinner that he'd like the investigation to be over is "directly obstructing" the investigation? Chaffetz wants to subpoena him over it? That's some paper-thin reasoning, there's no way it holds water

He was hired by the family and paid by a 3rd party.

The cops and FBI both have no clue where the computer is. Typical.

what are the odds that the laptop that hillary claimed to have lost during the election was the laptop taken from Seth Rich?

This is good.

Leftist, communist, marxist strategy

High ranking official at the DNC called parents to ask why this investigator was snooping around.

Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

fake news is just the latest word for propaganda which is dependent on the viewer of the source's bias.

Fox News is not our friend fox news is murdoch and murdoch is rothschild and obviously the rothschilds are not our friends.

Even if they did impeach Trump, they'd still be noosed.

Bombshell: Rice Seeking Immunity for Testimony
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=78817
archive.fo/BHZ5i
the unmasking rich theory looks more promising by the moment

How many times are you going to post this?

Yeah, the fact that the whole investigation was based on some shit Hillary cooked up during the election is probably why Trump was not interested in seeing the whole thing continue. He probably thought the whole thing was bullshit and a waste of time and taxpayer money, as evidenced by the fact that he has been saying it was bullshit for some time now. This is just Trump acting on what he has been saying. There's nothing wrong with that.

Gas and noosed simultaneously.

different ID.

DNC reached out to the DC police and told them to get rid of the snooping PI looking into the Seth Rich case

H A P P E N I N G

Watch ho the left will try and act like there is nothing wrong with seeking immunity when they were going after Flynn for the mere rumor of doing the same.

I was relying on the 8ch image duplicate filter to stop me if it had already been posted

JUSTICE FOR MAES RICH

So they unmasked Seth as well?

People will buy it. It will make things difficult.
But we will prevail.

First was me, but it's probably bogus and now being used to shill

We don't need everyone to see the truth. We just need to get enough people so that the story reaches critical mass and cannot be covered up, thus forcing action.

the speculation is he was featured in unmasked intercepts and that's how he got put on the DNC hitlist

I can only imagine what she'll have to say. Didn't she meet with Bill Clinton on the tarmac during the investigation into shillary? I hope she sells every democrat down shit creek, brings the whole thing down to save her own ass

That would be awesome. There would be records.

wrong nigger, that was the AG, Lynch

The web of lies is incredible.

555-come-now.jpg

The funny thing is, she is probably in deep shit too with all the wire-tapping shit she may be tied to.

Got my kike puppets mixed up I guess

Yes. I would give her immunity for that and Clinton info.

youtube.com/watch?v=r00i9F3j1SU

things are starting to come together.

somebody is leaning hard on Wheeler, his story is now full of holes. The things he didn't say speak volumes.
The fact he didn't go into what Seth Rich's job was in regard the polling location discrepancies is just one omission.

This is the point where they'll try and condition their lemmings into causing chaos.

So basically someone high-ranking at the DNC was harassing Seth. According to wheeler, that same person made phone-calls to get info on his investigation.

Probably sticking to the facts.

He's playing it safe and trying to stick just to the facts with no personal interpretation. If he speculates anything the media will discredit everything.

Wheeler was delayed going onto Hannity's radio show today. It stuck out as odd to me

Why not Summer of War?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124854709/
(Thread is a must read)

The claim is that she ordered the hit. Podesta, Abedin, and Clinton ok'd it.

So how much walnut sauce did she get on her pasta?

My 2 big thoughts/questions that have always made this look odd to me are first, if it was just random crime the family would've been given Mr. Rich's belongings after they were interviewed and id'd the body. Why would the feds/DC metro need to hold on to them? Second, again if it's just a random crime why would the DNC feel it necessary to send the party crisis head to address the family and thus become the public spokesperson for the family? I've never seen that happen when a personal tragedy occurs. The whole DNC organization felt it necessary to speak for the family of a mid level staffer? No fucking way

Trump needs a DOTR chant for 2020.

"String him up! String him up!"

PODESTA EMAIL FROM 2016 ON WIKILEAKS

Save this or duplicate this in other threads or momments if you think this email on wikileaks is important.

Podesta say that he would make a "EXAMPLE" (Kill, beat, attack family or something?) of suspected leaks having real or don't having base for this (Just to cause fear in these people working in these places and they never do it again against the DNC vermins)

Who are SEIU people? user (possibly larping) said they carry out the dirty work.

The media has the balls to ask for a transcript of that Russia meeting because they don't believe McMaster.

Gorka upgraded "Fake news" to "Dishonest news". Its official.

union thugs

They are a leftist union, they push typical bullshit. Pro immigration, pro affirmative action, and are essentially owned and funded by Soros. There was talk in the other thread that SEIU was used to execute the hit.
Pic related, talks about the connection to Soros

The Clinton Mafia was out of control.

They are just trying to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt about McMaster.

I feel something big is going on, we need to organize and make sure people know who Seth Rich is. The DNC and company are making huge gambles on trying to keep whatever is about to blow open from blowing open. They already managed to get WaPo to blatantly lie, and they're getting other outlets to do the same. They are all organized, they wouldn't be taking such huge, collective risks unless they had a lot to lose.

I think you are over-thinking it. This sets precedent that Podesta knew of leakers and was planning on doing something about it to set an example. Leaking was a problem and Podesta was ready to "make an example" out of someone just to try and prevent more leaks.

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWWWWWWN…

It's like seeing a serial killer being stumped by the one chink in her armor.

Watching all this shit going down over the past year or so has been like watching a really good long-running crime thriller.

My ancestors are smiling at me Imperials, can you say the same?

meme magic.

Motives are obvious but to essentially call out a general is about as low as it gets unless hes under criminal investigation.

Agreed. They slid the news cycle harder than I've ever seen.

MNbGPxAF
Expect corp media, social media, and other outlets to triple down on the shilling. When things like this happen to people that demos cant maintain their narrative about "COMEY IS BAD, NO HE IS GOOD" they actually start to question everything being told to them.
essentially the democratic party is alll but dead, and they will be struggling to be kept alive soon, being as the most corruption is on their side, their bread and butter, as well as power, is being stripped form them

interesting

It's like walking into a washing machine and being spun around in torment but finally coming out clean at the end.

I was hoping McMaster would body slam some of those reporters.

Checked. Maybe he will. Maybe he will body slam them with a mcnasty mcmaster shitfart supreme

WE'RE AT WAR
WITH OUR OWN PRESS

They really needed those last 8 years to put the final nail in the coffin.

The press failed the people a long time ago. Draining the swamp isn't enough. Draining the great cesslake is at hand.

We have a new press now.

Maybe people don't die, even if they're killed.

Supposed photo of Seth Rich the night he was shot

Nice double dubs, here's a toast to their epic failure.

Yeah, "botched robbery," my ass.

There is a new hope on that front:
Sinclair Broadcasting Pushes Stations to Air Right-Leaning Segments - archive.is/CrUhO

That's a game changer that’s been buried in the news cycle.

Didn't he die in hospital?

You mean you don't try to mug people at a well-lit intersection between two streets?

That sounds like a hit and run.

Obviously that is why it went wrong and the mugger had to shoot Rich with his silenced gun.

A hit and run with two 9mm bullets to the neck.

twitter.com/rodwheeler

The MSM are in a frenzied panic for sure. Not only are they shilling hard on twitter and facebook, but some news sites have stories like "black woman sent to back of airplane" as their story.

I was about to say, for that other user, whether a shill or not, was asking why people wouldn't have heard the shots? The answer is commissioned silencers.

Good

They killed him and forgot to actually rob him, sounds botched to me

Here's a thought: If the media is in on the cover up, which they obviously are, can they be charged as accessories after the fact? That gets you real jail time.

Rural america is more likely to watch local news. Definitely a step in the right direction.

Nah bro. Not gonna lie, former mugger here. After killing my victims, I always forget to take the wallets and watches. Happens all the time.

Could've been intentionally botched so it could be pulled up later as an example, as Podesta said. They trust the DC police to cover it up so no worries about the peasants piecing things together.

THAT'S WHY WE NEED TO MEME FOR RICO CHARGES

RICO was set up for precisely this sort of situation, where you have well-organized conspirators and shadowy organizations. If we RICO'd this, you could pretty much take out the entire ZOG complex over night.

Hillary was going to beat Drumpf in a landslide, they had no fear of arrest or prosecution.

Oops.

(((They))) say, as schlomo and his underpayed team nervously laugh and rattle their fingers across the keyboard urging kikebook and twitter users to "move along, nothing to see here. It's all fake. Lies and slander"

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

One of Seth's neighbors said he heard 2 'sharp gunshots'

Better yet, they are open and willing to cover other stories of gun violence in full detail to push the repelling of 2A.

Seth died from a gunshot wound. Why aren't they pushing for the banning of guns like they usually do?

DC has very strict gun laws. Would be counterproductive.

Hillary tried to make use it as a gun control talking point. They must have realized it was making people ask too many questions and keeping it in the news. MEMORY HOLE!

Hasn't stopped them anywhere else a mass shooting has happened in a gun-free zone.

and missing an opportunity to blame it on a crazed white Trump supporter. They NEVER miss an opportunity to beat that 2A confiscation drum.

Pretty much
They want the story gone and out of site. Even using it to invoke anti 2a shit would keep it in the news and people looking and peering would eventually put 2 and 2 together.

They're bought off the shelf now, bud. Fuck, I can order a threaded barrel right now and adapt an oil filter if I really felt like it. The pros just have disposable barrels and probably use the same can for multiple hits.

RICO the media, 99% of the politicians, 99% of the bankers/finance kikes, and then RICO whichever faggots in the MIC are involved.
I think Trump is on it though. Comey's out, Sessions is DoJ, Erik Prince's sister has a cabinet post… Things might get real interesting soon.

Sounds like gaf

Liberals have become so predictable over the last 8 years that we know exactly how they will react to every single news story. Its how Trump and his supporters destroyed them 2016. The under reaction to Seths murder is a huge red flag and they know it.

Is it true that Wheeler said he got his info from another Fox reporter?

(checked)

They are terrified of making a definitive pronouncement about it and having Trump drop a shitbomb on them. Remember how they swore on their mother's grave and a bible how there was no way Drumpf was wiretapped. And then he dropped his cards and made them eat shit. Can't wait to see if/when he drops the Rice unmasking bomb on them.
Murder is a whole 'nother ballgame.

Source?

That's why I'm asking

The best part is now kikes can't touch the family private investigator. At all. If anyone close to the investigation starts dying off, that's an immediate red flag that won't escape the eyes.

Well why did you get that inference?
I think you're just trying to push a meme.

Wire tapping, surveillance are almost boring to the masses. People are already used to the idea of big brother.

This is unforgivable and most likely the end of the democratic party. Might as well set up a new party.

Apparently he told CNN that

Susan Rice unmasking Seth Rich and providing the information to the Hillary campaign, specifically John Podesta, makes wiretapping all kinds of interesting.

So… CNN said that?

You just answered your own question.

They already are
there's talk amongst libs that Boineh is "gunna set up a socialst party"I suspect (((they))) already are working on jumping ship since the dem party began crumbling since the DNC debacle

No, he supposedly did when asked by CNN.

Dear lord that hilarious.

What was your fucking source?
A CNN article?
Because that answers your question.

can you provide a link for more info? i'm genuinely interested

All you had to say.

I'd buy this. Their party is corrupt, engulfed with lingering scandals and failed leadership, they don't have any rising stars for the 2020 presidential election, and 2018 looks like they'll lose even more seats and offices across the country… their campaign infrastructure has also been heavily neglected.

The Democratic Party is fucked, a "Socialist" or "Progressive" party may be the only option they have left.

Seriously, this fucking shill

Just pushing a meme.

Just call it the Welfare Party.

fuggin pastorum in da house bro

all the same

Is that fucking real?

Somebody I know on facebook said it and I was just asking a fucking question. CNN was the first article I saw. I was wondering if he said the same thing on Hannity or not.

Welfare Party - "We give you free shit, then you vote for us"

At least coca cola will let you share a bottle with Seth Rich

wew nice find

Question is, would this be a net win or loss for us? Honestly, the democrats are so shit that them being BTFO and a new dominant leftist party comes around might actually suck more votes away. Unless the media also gets BTFO and locked up in the process.

THANK YOU

So.. the source is "some guy on facebook"
Ask him to post his source.

it's reasonable actually, you have to let the objections be heard out as long as they are rational, otherwise you become an sjw

A loss since these zombies will vote for firsts ("I was there when X event happened").

It's not reasonable. CNN will make up any shit possible to cover this up. You forget that they are directly in the firing line. They're criminals that are covering their ass.

In fact, they're completely fake news now. The only truthful facts they have is on the weather forecast.

so… we don't want the democrats to all get locked up then?

Hell. I wouldn't fucking trust CNN with the fucking weather forecast either.

It depends on how you and other anons handle it at the time it happens. They are going to be speaheading boineh with this, and any politicians that survive the great purge jump ship all over that dick.
The bigger question is, what will you do about when the juden aren't even hiding it anymore about starting up a commie party for the US? Do you have your anti-commie memes and info shit at the ready?

Indeed I do. Also, I'm not worried about bernie himself. The dude is fucking ancient; he probably won't survive to 2020, much less 2024, who knows how much longer after that. (Same goes with all the delusional libs who still think that decrepit dyin' hillary will be able to keep herself alive that long)

In fact, the lack of infrastructure if the entire DNC collapses would probably mean the gommunist party would have to build up some momentum before getting anywhere. Which would actually buy us more time to sort things out.

The 30 members of the committee were selected to represent and highlight the party's broad coalition, from former Alaska Sen. Mark Begich to Black Lives Matters activist Deray McKesson to former South Carolina Gov. and DNC Chair Don Fowler to undocumented immigrant activist Astrid Silva.

Amy Dacey, the chief executive officer of the Democratic National Committee, and two other top officials are leaving their positions, the party announced Tuesday. Their departures follow the uproar over hacked party emails that came to light ahead of last week's Democratic convention

The fallen shall be forever remembered as the Emperor's finest

If this happens

The riots, looting and unchecked aggression from street mobs will start, the media will whip the gaboons, leftists and anybody else they can con to 'RESIST' 'OBSTRUCT' and cause chaos.

When the shills roll out, you know you're on to something.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Luis Miranda, the party's communications director, and Brad Marshall, chief financial officer, are also exiting the DNC

RICO is the answer.

Build a supermax, paid for from their own seized assets, to toss 'em into. Forced to watch only Trump TV.

=HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH =

Wikileaks retweeted a Seth related story/comment four times in the last 24hrs. Can't remember the last time they've done that.

this is as close as they will come to confirming he was the leaker huh

What does WikiLeaks have to do with it?

Last summer, Assange obliquely indicated Rich may have been the source for the DNC emails the group posted.

"Whistle-blowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks," he said in an interview with a Dutch TV station. "As a 27-year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.”

Its a nudge in the right direction.

C'MON LETS GET THIS GOING

checked

Don't let the kikes bury this.

They will confirm at the right time to boost the story further in the news cycle. Don't want to blow your wad too early.

Nah. They're all out of options. (((Progressives))) will never trust the Democrats after they cockblocked them from voting for Bernie Sandkike in the primary. No matter how hard the Dems pander to them, they won't buy a word of it. Their trust in the media is shattered too so lugenpresse propaganda won't help at all. The jews' own goodest goyim want the DNC to die screaming in Hell.

Wew lad. Is this the same cast who threw a fit at Pence?

Palmieri's tweets from last year. This is good.

Yep. Also, Luis Miranda (Sr) was sacked from DNC after first email leaks. (See my earlier post of the three ppl sacked.)

Fun fact: no historical evidence Jews were enslaved in Egypt. Like a million people and they leave no evidence they wandered that small desert for 50 years..

Search for Hyksos
Check this out also about the Exodus narrative
Barbara J. Sivertsen - The Parting of the Sea [2009]
8ch.net/test/res/46864.html
download the PDF

You're probably right about that. This vid lays out exactly how the progs are feeling about what's happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=4hZHQHb0H0o

TL;DW Major rift between Bernie hard core and establishment. DNC Class Action being diminished by TYT to the chagrin of Niko House, H A Goodman, Tim Black.

TYT Op Jordan Cheritan running cover for establishment (Cenk Uyger) has received backlash from grass roots. They are now untrusting of Justice Democrats because Ro Khanna deemd untrustworthy.

It's going to be a hell of a year anons.

Oh hey, thinking outside the box. This is a valuable post.

Also remember that it was done deliberately in a manner as his death was supposed to set an example for others that would try to leak info to wikileaks and shit.

im with you user.

the fire rises!

He was allegedly on his cell phone to his girlfriend at the time, which could have captured gunshots.
(Where is cell phone now? With the laptop?)

The 9/11 call should be FOIAble, and if i was there I'd go door-to-door in the neighbourhood waving that juicy 20k reward around whilst asking questions.

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH!!

kek'd

Ok, someone do me a favor.
Tell me, realistically, what will actually happen from this blowing up?

Currently im on "a whole lot of nothing, as usual".

SETH RICHARDS: NEVER FORGET

nothing, 50% of the country knows the other 50% as corrupt as fuck

""""""No clue""""""
They destroyed it, probably

(checked)
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

nothing only because of "muh russia" stories.

not even a full day goes by with the Seth Rich investigator saying that there was connection between Seth and Wikileaks and then *BAM* Comey memo

user is right. the polarization has gotten to such an extreme that its not just the politicians who are awful. The very voting public is now scum to be washed away if they vote differently than you.

You guys are missing the real story…

…the Democrats are lizards from another planet.

WTF

Also being shilled hard in the Aussie media:

OH SATAN

"Holy fuck, man you're just a conspiracy theorist! You're crazy!"
"WOW user did you hear about this Seth Rich guy??? WHO'D A THUNK!"
I can't take it anymore
No one listens. And when you're proven right, they completely forget when you talked about it.
This fucking social conditioning, man.
Fucking Brave New World bullshit

I for one, welcome our new dildo assed; lizard faggot warlords

yes nibba but he was also shot 2 times in the back.

checked
they're getting hammered pretty hard for reporting unverified bullshit as usual. fuck em. I want them all dead

tweet Palmieri we know you know

Story of my god damn life.

(checked)

Hi Satan.

They're going to force the Whitehouse to shut their lying jewish mouths at this rate.

Shit FUCKING SUCKS, man.
But its so frequent when you drop redpills.

Odd..

My friends did listen to me last year.
You need better friends.

They are the laziest fucking mods on the planet.
Are they niggers?

SJWs, actually, after Moot cucked out and replaced mods with tumblrista mods.

spics are fuckin lazy

roger stone was right

He didn't fall so good

Well Satan just came out of no where with a mad truth-bomb

that's clearly a Watchmen edit, original was clearly kino

They are afraid, terrified.
This has to keep spreading, Flynn is the next bait set for distraction.

Either this ends up being a memoryhole like pizzagate or this continues to gain momentum.

At least you can talk.

What made it get memoryholed was comey not willing to investigate into it. With him out, shit like Pizzagate is ready to be put back on the plate without having FBI director holding shit back.

which is also why they're so upset and afraid now that Trump actually fired him, because they wanted some controlled opposition stifling any investigation into (((their))) closets.

There is no memory hole this time, only escalation.

The pieces are already in place and the end goals are known to both sides. This can only end when the top Dems are all in jail or when Trump is impeached. There is no letting off the gas for either side because that will be a guaranteed loss.

The left cannot allow Trump to act without obstruction because they and he knows their guilt, and Trump cannot stop pushing to expunge them because they are always plotting to take his head. Things are coming to a head right now, and there is still major ammo on each side.

Just look at all the stuff Trump has managed to successfully navigate so far since he has been elected. They are doing everything in the world that they can to distract him and throw him off balance but this is exactly what he has been training for his entire life.

At this point I believe that the other side is in check. This media shitstorm is nothing really, just noise. And I read a good post from someone who claimed to be in the Trump camp on cuckchan a month ago stating that they are going to move in such a way that the public will learn of the treachery of the other side - it will be brought to light.

Actually let me go try and dig that post up…

inb4 reddit spacing
it didn't look like reddit spacing when I was formatting it in the quick reply box, not my fucking fault

reddit spacing is a d&c tactic. I remember seeing a cap of a shill discord mentioning to use it.

Whoops. I realize I was unclear in this. I meant that calling someone out for using reddit spacing is a d&c tactic.

They will try to kill Trump and the shooter will miss and hit his leg. This when Trump takes the gloves off. They are not above killing people.

will he kill the shooter with a concealed carry?

No, but with the direction and pattern of them, they're more likely to go after associates surrounding and make sure they're silent/can't testify before trying to shoot a president.

He better

Yeah I get that, but I do think that reddit spacing looks like shit too. I like my posts to be aesthetic. Anyways I come bearing gifts with this post.
A series of very interesting posts from people inside the white house, with enough information to prove their validity. What we are going through now is part of the plan, that they didn't lay out in complete detail, but the future looks like it could be very bright if we just win this.
Pics related.

Legit Internal Happenings:
1 - archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112789191
2 - yuki.la/pol/113606365
3 - yuki.la/pol/114214478

=White House Insider:
archive.is/4CPwf
i.imgur.com/HGnhTBu.jpg

Seems like they were delayed, and shits starting to brew right now.

If we conquer the media, that second post WILL come true.
But, after we conquer this mad SJW organization controlled by these criminals and many of the other crooked organizations - don't be surprised if we're next on the list.
But, at that point I hope many of us actually try to make inroads into the system. Though that would take compromise on your personal direction for PR reasons.

There were a lot of hurdles produced between feb and april.

Yes like said there were many hurdles and distractions placed in front of Trump, really because they know what he will do to them if they give him room to breathe. They will try to stall him at every point, and try to impeach him at the same time. It's their only move. But he has been doing very well, he's really fucking good at this.

The media will be conquered but it seems to me like Trump wants to completely prove the Russia story false before opening up the libel laws, or rather he wants the proof of the Russia story being false to be the reason why the libel law opening should be necessary. They will die on their own sword.
explain?

(checked)
It's a bit of both. One sentence per paragraph "reddit spacing" is faggotry incarnate, and people writing posts like that ought to be called out and shamed mercilessly. But you're right in saying that the D&C shills latched onto it as a means to derail threads. I've seen numerous examples of posts like the user you replied to being accused of "reddit spacing", when in fact such posts demonstrate legitimate use of paragraphs.

On the "list of bad goy"

I hope not. I'm sitting here using all my time and energy trying to save western civilization for free. The Least they could do is leave me the fuck alone.

I hate reddit spacing but I also hate when my posts wrap all the way to the side of the screen kind of like yours does.
Maybe it is monitor dependent? I think both styles look like shit.
I've been trying to find a better way to compose posts. Maybe I'm using too much autism though.

The problem is that we're beginning to push the lemmings hard right.
And they find that dangerous.

If only Jews could regain our trust..

| checked
We're not even back to center yet but I get your point.
I have seen messages from trump and his team denouncing hate so we will see. Wartime's hero is Peacetime's outcast.

quick rundown:

Non-American here.

Can someone tl;dr this whole Seth Rich thingy for me?
Why does it matter? Was he important?

Seth Rich was the guy that (apparently) turned over the DNC emails to Wikileaks and ended up getting killed in a daytime mugging that the Washington DC police are apparently refusing to investigate. The main reason it matters is because it completely BTFOs the narrative of "muh Russian hackers", and thus the "Trump is a Russian stooge" angle and therefore deprives them of the basket they have pretty much all of their eggs in at this point.

Not until he delivered the emails to Wikileaks, and then he became much more important after getting killed. If it turns out that he was killed for leaking and his murder case was deliberately impeded and it comes back to someone (or even better, a group of (((someones)))) important at the DNC it would probably destroy the entire party and every leftist in the US would flip their collective shit.

Those emails are one of the main reasons that Hillary lost the election. He saved America.

Here's my understanding, please correct me if I'm wrong or don't go into enough detail:

Basically Seth was some relatively obscure low-level DNC employee. However, he started noticing issues with the DNC's handling of the 2016 primaries - things like official DNC primary places not correlating with those listed for Hillary, etc. Being a Sanders supporter, he wanted somewhat of a fair primary, but the poor guy expected too much of that hive of scum and villany. So what we can surmise has happened is he accessed a lot of DNC emails and documents and passed them onto Assange / Wikileaks. This material is what the press considers "Russian interference." Not only does this permakill that story, but it sheds light on what happened to him: a cold blood killing, described as "an attempted mugging" despite his watch/phone/wallet all being found on his person and the killing taking place in a fairly well lit area.

The information he gave to Wikileaks is very important; if you remember our digging threads through the DNC leaks, there's plenty of good stuff that several people could see prison time for. With the Trump loyalist part of the government examining this, it's possible we may see some actual convictions and/or the complete collapse of the DNC under its own political baggage. However, there are some things that prevent indictments and arrests from coming tomorrow if not sooner. First on the list is the press pushing the meme that the "family spokesman" is saying the family deny that Seth leaked anything. This spokeman is yet another stooge, however an important one: a democratic crisis PR consultant.

tl;dr: No Seth Rich, no DNC leaks. With the Trump government investigating, those documents are as good as authenticated. And armed with them, Sessions and the rest of the loyal DOJ can pursue prosecution for actual election interference.

He was still a jew. Never forget that.

Not only a Jew but a Jew from a prominent family

This will be excellent ammunition if Trump plays his cards right. This can be used to our favor. Imagine if word gets out that the DNC gunned down a Jew in the middle of the street.
Jesus.

Thanks for the explanation.
Fugg it's so clear and obvious why aren't people flipping their shit already?
0 proofs of Assad chemical bombing, 0 proofs of Russian hackers but a few news feeds about these things happening and everybody swallows it.

My coincidence detector doesn't work at his name, and the site is down too.
Ah well, I believe not every individual Jew is bad anyway. It's the zionists and their shills that are.
Though almost every Jew is either a zionist or a shill so that's that

I'm not sure you belong here, friendo. You might want to move to a more kosher forum.

KEK WILLS IT

Well, well, look what we have here -
marbiesblog.wordpress.com/2010/05/20/obamas-seiu-thuggery-government/
archive.fo/STI54
"This photo was taken during Obama’s 2008 campaign for president. Remember that during those days, he refused to wear the American Flag lapel pin. Look what he did not refuse to wear in this photo. SEIU’s logo has a purple background and their T-shirts are purple. Look at Obama’s tie color – purple. In the first video, Obama promises to turn America purple"

"Your (SEIU) agenda is my agenda" - Obama

Apparently he does.

Welp, time to dive down another rabbit hole.
Nice find

When is the P.I. going to release the additional information? Some time today is not good enough, I hope this fucker has this info on a deadman's switch in case he gets disappeared.

There are no good jews. No jews deserve empathy. Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

CHAOS IS A LADDER AND DAWN WILL FOLLOW DARKNESS AND FROGS WILL REIGN FROM THE SKY AND COVER THE LAND

Inb4 Rod Wheeler becomes part of (((robery)))

I like it.

A different approach that is also quite fun is the following: Identify the lie at a much earlier, sometimes unspoken point in the conversation. This is all predicated on leftists copying a Jewish rhetorical trick and then thinking it makes them le ebin mindgames player.

You answer one of the following:
What exactly you answer doesn't matter, what matters is that you - if necessary step by step, because some (especially the Jewish ones) will try to deflect it - force them to show their true colours, namely that you make them admit that the only real contention they have with each policy is that White people are happy. If they're more clever, they give a half-assed answer with an 'okay, you got me' subtext, if they're less clever, and for some reason this works on kikes more than with libs and non-whites, they will actually reveal their true colours and put themselves on the spot in front of anyone that's watching.

Definitely. Some screencaps I've seen posted are crazy wide; don't know how people can browse like that to be honest. I browse windowed, and resize the window to keep the line length manageable.

Yeah, I get that. But I think trying to fight the quirks of imageboard rendering from the composition end is an exercise in futility. Everyone's preferences are different, and even if you get something that looks "good" on your end, there's no guarantee it'll render well on every device.

The most natural approach is to just use paragraphs the way they're intended. Format posts into logical, digestible sections, and leave it to the reader to decide how they want to tweak things on their end.

Why has the 911 call not been released, or even mentioned, ever? Who alerted the authorities to the shooting and what did they say about it? All 911 calls are recorded and preserved by law, are they FOIA-able?

Better question: WAS there even a 911 call to begin with?

Yup crazy wide is exactly how I browse because I like to focus on one thing at a time. But your advice makes sense and I think I'll just do things that way from now on.

It's really fucked how much common and obvious stuff is not released or findable. Hopefully it all comes to light in time. I'm not sure what is FOIA-able or not.

Alexranderahim 'din say nuffin about any pizza' Cuckstein. Go back to Joe Rogan's show. At least you're quite entertaining there and is triggering his co-host.

I haven't been paying attention to Holla Forums over the last week but have been keeping my eye on the trends and holy shit this Seth Rich stuff is insane. People were talking about it non stop and the narrative is just "damn trumbfers" when it was figured out the week he was murdered what happened to him. Guys don't get offed like that unless they're a key role in something important but at the time it was "Well fuck" and that was it.

Where the hell did the push come from? Journalist who get shot in the back for no apparent reason usually get ignored entirely. The frontpage of that awful place has been nothing but political propaganda for the past few months and really bad as of late. I can't tell if they're just doubling down to see how far they can push a narrative or people in power are legitimately spooked over this information being massively spread.

Its must be getting incredibly difficult for the average joe who doesn't understand the scale of things to not see the obvious divide and conquer tactics being laid out in front of them. You can only run the "Pick one of these koolaids, all of them will you" gimmick for so long until people start walking away from the table.

hopefully this will end the status quo

coming getting fired helped move this along

*Comey

I looked into this more. If there isn't an active investigation, 911 calls are FOIA-able. If there is an active(or "active" in this case) investigation, a subpoena must be issued. In other words, they're cockblocking its release by pretending to be working still.

ouc.dc.gov/page/subpoenas

I might be totally wrong, but I heard that the cops came because they were nearby and heard gunfire. Not from a 9/11 call. Could be bullshit though

Should he have decided to be for making an example out of somebody after he has already done it?
Are you retarded?

It looks like Seth Rich was the DNC leak to Assange, the guy who gave Assange's associate the thumbnail drive with all the damning emails on it.
They could have fired him, they could have ruined his career, but the DNC had him murdered instead…why?

What else did he know? What else was he going to reveal?
After all, when you've been fired the book writing & talk-show circuits look pretty good…

what's your line of thought? (((Josh))) brought some of his union thugs assassins? to the mix?

We know Seth Rich wasn't /ourguy/. He was still a liberal jew, from a liberal jew family. He didn't release the leaks to help Trump; he was trying to help Bernie as a last-ditch effort to get him the nomination.

So here's my speculation: Since we know he was doing it specifically to get Bernie the nomination, it's totally possible that there was OTHER information that he was privy too that he decided to hold onto and not release to wikileaks. The damning stuff from the DNC leaks was all about how they were fucking over Sanders. But obviously, we also know that Trump was being fucked with the by networks as well, bigly. It's possible this information didn't see the light. Makes sense, if you're trying to get Bernie elected.

(me again)
or that he did it himself and that's why Rich wasn't alarmed during the phone call and why the hit was so sloppy?

That's an interesting theory, makes me wonder how much information died with him and possibly how much more damning it could have been.

Is that Kike enouch

no, he's the DNC mouthpiece LARPing as Seth Rich's family spokesman, he does look a bit like mike eunuch, though

Checked
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Why is hillary being penetrated by a T logo? The whole symbolism before that was pro-hillary / anti-trump. Then is closes on suggesting she got anally blasted 10 feet into the air.

Why don't we all start a rope company together, meme DOTR into full effect by stringing these mede sorcerer kikes to the street lights, meme valhalla and global gentile awakening into full effect and profit from dank sales? Think about it. Eventually we can use rabbi beards and jewess moustache hair to produce the rope to amplify revenue.

The Elm Street Rope Co
HOW TO COPE ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE

test, why is half chan down

>>>/test/

Because they were too bad goys and had to be shut down.

Can confirm, 4town is down

that is my pet theory.
it would be more palatable that (((seth rich))) was to be killed by a fellow kike than some uncouth goy. the neck shots and letting him bleed out seems sorta (((kosher))) too

and it would all jive with user saying to look at labor union people

weird shit has been going on since this broke and the digging started Not sure if it's related to cuckchan, though.

Seems like 4chan is down. Guess the democrats are fucked, they smell their own blood, the shilling over there was unbearable

so what's the update on seth's situation? are people talking about it? msm? the more they try to cover it up, the more people will find out about it

i thought half the cuckchan mods are shareblue, why don't they just pull a ben fischbein and range-ban everybody

too obvious when they can just (((shut it down)))

the catalog is a wasteland

Seems like it's just the posting servers that are down.

did i miss something? are you being sarcastic? is this video out of context? i mean… they look like jews, but they look like theyre thanking people for looking into his sons death.

user, please check yourself for autism. Yes, that was sarcasm.

the media narrative of "you should be ashamed for investigating Rich's death! His parents want you to stop and let it go!" that they've been pushing is complete 100% bullshit.
And yes, they are jews, and yes, they are his parents.

this is from 2016, their (((DNC appointed handler))) now is saying something different

the whole thing went down shortly after this was discussed but I don't even know who the people having this conversation are

ok so what is their long term 'master' plan so to speak ?.. i've noticed this morning alot of fresh stories about how the seth rich story 'fell apart already' but msm outlets already took it on, so what is their goal here ? how can they scrub this out now ?

Do people really believe this larping shit?

was this just this morning ? are there threads archived or still up about it ?

It's all tumbling down for them, lads. Even if they will somehow get away with covering this up, people will start asking questions, but these people don't like that one bit. Anyone watch that cunt on cnn telling the retired navy seal shut up when he questioned the soruces? People ARE going to be asking questions, and they are tired of them ,and the russia narrative.

They are done, they had a good, what, year shilling this thing? It's going to be over soon

I thought Isis was being funded by Russia as a means to continue the proxy war over the middle east with the US.

How fucking convenient for 4chan to shut down right at the make-it-or-break it point of the Seth Rich investigation. I guess they realized their turbo-shilling still wasn't enough, and people were even spreading Seth Rich discussion across other non-Holla Forums boards, so they decided to switch tactics and just shut the fucker down.

other than the hijacking planes with laptops thing yea I think most of it sounds about right

than why attack Syria? Assad is one of Russia's only friends in the region

Israel needs ISIS to secure the golan

at this point, probably just to disrupt the intel gathering efforts and buy some time

here's the latest fbianon? bread:

i was actually shocked and amused her psychotic neurosis slipped out there for a second. she might know its over soon

this is what i'm wondering. buy time for what exactly ? do you think there are teams of people right now cooking up brand new fake russia shit just so they don't have to talk about seth rich ?

Anything is on the table now, not just more "muh Russia" bullshit

That's why this is so important. Three major outcomes of the Seth Rich coverup:

1) It exonerates Trump from all the "muh russia" bullshit that they've been shilling for the past year. This will be like getting a huge boot off his throat
2) It will completely invalidate the lugenpresse even more than they already are. It's almost incomprehensible to think about what it would be like if the story they've shilled for SO LONG and so confidently ends up getting shattered instantly as 100% fake to the normalfag masses
3) It makes the Democrats look like corrupt murderers to the normalfags. And that's even if it ends up being one of those cases where there's technically not enough evidence to prosecute. If the story gets out, every one will KNOW that the DNC killed him. Sort of like the OJ trial. And best case scenario is that connections to the murder ARE found and a bunch of high-up people go to jail, which would be fantastic.

Got a link?

i can't copy and paste cuz my windows 7 is glitched but tucker talked about it and showed it at the very beginning of his show last night

How that term ended up being used against them will never not be hilarious.

What's puzzling is why they thought that the whole "fake news" thing would be a viable tactic in the first place. I mean, in November, not only was trust in the MSM at an all-time low, but they were just reeling from every single one of their predictions for the election being soundly smashed into pieces by reality.

Honestly, when you've spent the last year telling everyone that Hillary has a 95+% chance of winning only for her to be defeated in an electoral college landslide, how retarded do you have to be to think it's a good idea to start calling the news outlets who correctly predicted the election "fake news"? The pure fucking hubris of it just blows me away.

1) buying time to come up with any sort of fake news bullshit. Who knows. They completely fabricated the russia stuff out of thin air. What's stopping them from doing it with something else? They can make up any story they want, and all they need to do is coordinate it through the 5-6 media companies that control everything

2) Also, realize that grassroots news stories without media help work like action potentials. If you reach a certain threshold, it triggers a positive feedback loop and only skyrockets in attention (this is what people mean when they say a story reaches "critical mass"). But if you can slow down the spreading of the story and flood it with disinfo to confuse people, you can hold the story off long enough so that people eventually stop caring, it will peter out.

here ya go mate

Thanks, I just found it too. Fucking hilarious shit how they all chimp the fuck out.

archive.fo/Eg4KW

I recall a thread about a week ago explaining the repeal of a law against propaganda being used against american citizens in 2013. Which is right about when things started to get even creepier than usual with the MSM.

I generally despise Fox Jews (and Talmudvision as a whole) but I will admit Tucker is /comfy/ as hell to watch.

You know, Fox reported on the Seth Rich Story. The public doesn't trust the media, but they trust and watch fox a hell of a lot more than the rest of the fake news media. Hannity retweeted it, too, and it was trending all day yesterday.

What are they expecting will happen now? Everybody will just forget about it? Move on like nothing happened? It doesn't work like that. We need trump to make a tweet about him, that will be the last nail in the coffin of muh russia narrative

Hubris and audacity are the trademarks of the kikes. They really can't help themselves. They can never think for a second and take a step back or a time out. Always full-throttle forward. And it's always their downfall.

As for the fake news thing, remember, the kikes always project, and they always accuse others of what they themselves are doing. So the solution is to always just flip their accusations back on them.

They call you fake news? No, they're fake news.
They call you a Russian shill? No, they're Israel shills.

I hate that hand-clapping thing people do when they get upset.

Then it'll just look like he's deliberately smoke screening. I think.. They might be counting on us.

Yep. I'd kick their teeth in with their latest fetish for "anonymous sources"…that can cut both ways

I'm not sure what Trump's gameplan is. Personally, I want him to tweet or talk about it. If he does, this forces the MSM to discuss it. However, if he talks about it prematurely, this might allow them to write it off as more "unhinged lies to deflect from the russian scandal". So it's possible he's forced to sit and wait for others to talk about it and let more solid info come out before he comments.

At least, I hope. This shit really needs to hit critical mass. This is the most important thing since the election itself, bar-none. And you can tell that by just how badly the shilling has gotten. I haven't seen it this bad from CTR and shareblue since the election lead-up.

thanks for this insight, it's true when something reaches a certain critical mass threshold there's literally no stopping it (like the trump campaign)

like I already suggested, drum up some of our own "anonymous sources". Poison the well that they're drawing so much "scandal" from and push out your own message in the process (while protecting your side from having to attach a name to any specific leak).

I believe their "anonymous leaker" tactic was conceived as a way to fight Trump's presence on social media and keep themselves relevant to the news cycle. easy enough to make them regret it, just like their penning of the term "fake news".

but we're getting OT, back to Seth Rich

Yes, user, it's real. I was screwing around with it when it was live. Not the same poster from above. Interestingly I think you could donate in honor of Adolph Hitler, but not Seth Rich.

i'll throw on a live stream if its around the time tucker is on just to have playing in the background, always a decent laugh

Well, 4chan is down, a lot of anons are lurking here and don't have much else to do. Why not start now?

Hijack one of the (((Hashtags))) and start spreading news that anonymous sources have proof that isreal worked with wapo to discredit trump, because he denied the western wall as being part of the bank. It doesn't have to make sense, we just have to make the news cycle relevant to russia again, and then bring up more "Anonymous Sources",. which conveniently know something about Seth Rich. We just need the name in the media cycle

Rev up those twitter accounts, people are bound to be checking up what's going on in all the chaos

fuck now i'm mad

Good points. Hijack trending hashtags with Seth Rich material. Also push out our own literal fake news about russia using "anonymous sources". We did that before - remember the bullshit story about Trump peeing on russian prostitutes? Wasn't that us?

halfchan has been frozen (posting) as of 2 hours ago

Yes. Get to it, and don't discuss here, bee fag and literal retards from lefty pol like to browse here and relay our info into the public

Pure coincidence. Nothing to see here, goyim

Do they always do that when things get hot? I don't really use 4chan.

Nice digits my dude. I myself, am on visa from halfchan. Don't use or know how to use Twitter but what's trending at the moment? I checked the site and it said 'world new trending' #chelseamanning
I do think it would be nice to see a tweet about Seth Rich[F] from Trump.

Wasn't there something about like 32 political prosecutors being gathered up? Something along those lines?

get spooped

Trump's been quiet today. Is something big about to drop?

Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Surely just a coincidence.

checked.
link?

What am I looking at?

There was some britbong posting cryptic messages related to remote control of commercial airliners and the Malaysian plane that disappeared and was supposedly going to be used for the immanent ISIS false flag. I read to the bottom and then no more updates and the catalog order hasn't changed since.

cuckchan is down. prepare for cuckfugees

This is too fucking much. 4chan does fuck up quite often, usually once every month or so, but this is one hell of a coincidence.

Wrong. ISIS is/was funded by the Clinton Foundation to put a pipeline through Syria. That would break the virtual monopoly that Russia has on natural gas to Europe. Thus the reason Russia is fighting ISIS.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/125870577

Less often than that. And when it does go down, it's usually only for a very short duration. It's already been down for some time now. And like you said, the coincidence of it all.

And AFAIK no official word from gookmoot/4chan about what's going on this time.

Are jews the bible's serpent?
This would be the ultimate irony.

Hold on to your butts.

The Jews think they're the chosen people to guide humanity, right? The serpent is who tempted Eve and Adam to eat the fruit of knowledge of good and evil. The fruit is what made humans what they are, i.e. different from animals. Basically if we hadn't eaten the fruit(gained our cognitive abilities) we'd still be no better than monkeys living in trees and flinging shit at each other. So yes, in a way, the Juden are like the serpent, if you take their own way of interpreting things.

This article is enough to sink peodgate for me.

John Podesta's mother adopted 25 kids when she moved to Washington DC.

thena tionalherald.com/11823/mother-of-chief-of-staff-to-bill-clinton-podesta-dies-at-89/

The article also speaks in code - can you figure it out?

The Jews think they're the chosen people to enslave humanity

Is there a difference between what you said and what I said?

The fan is about to fall in a vat of diarrhea shit.

to Washington and became friends with presidents and senators who always
enjoyed her wit and willingness to say anything to anybody.
came to Washington
politically active sons
millions of dollars for Democrats and benefitted a whos who of candidates.

We need to fire up the meme machines and get the word out the fams PR guy is a shill/snake as well as exposed the rest of the team. Here's a shit meme.

Tim Day from wikileaks has been in contact with George Webb about Rich. Very interesting video.

youtube.com/watch?v=7gvbsZ3AT6Q

My /x/ brain tells me its down for auditing.
Feds looking for leakers and info dumps to find sources.
Shut it down, trace the origins and find out where all this stuff is coming from if its legitimate or what.
Of course, I'm just a caveman.

Hey George, you're doing God's work

That's what I think too.
Good thing I'm just a shiteposter.

Anyone try to contact and question the responding LEO who has connections to Podesta?

I think he edited out the ending where he left his phonecam on and shot video up his nostrils. He's all over this Rich thing, though.

They will find some of their own.

t.George.

I think that's the point.

Wasn't Moloch allowed? I remember some stuff was blocked and then other stuff wasn't. Monica Lewinsky was blocked, but Satan wasn't. Stuff like that, I just don't recall if it was Satan or Moloch or Baal or whatever. I'm really spooped guys, halfchan down for about two hours now… I guess maybe now is a good time to tell people that we the horsefuckers have mlpol.net as our citadel in this hour of now.

Dammit twitter, make up your mind

(Heiled)

They know the story is bullshit.
They all know.
Questioning the "anonymous sources" has become taboo for media insiders. This clip was self-reinforcement in action.

Underrated post.

Can confirm, pic related.

I think as many people as possible should go into multigames and spam the seth rich. maybe a "Who is Seth Rich" post every few seconds.
They can control the forums but no the game chats. it will take them too long to patch a filter for "Seth Rich" into the multigames.

Larping faggot

Meant to quote

alright faggot, need some help, 4chinz wont let me post stuff. here's what I was going to post.

Want to see the shills go wild?

Last night a brave user found something interesting. Thank you Codefag!

Thread from last night:
archive.is/TvSku

The owner of the bar where Seth Rich left was in the Oval Office 4 days prior to his murder. *WAS GOING TO HAVE PICRELATED, THE SITE IS PREVENTING ME FROM UPLOADING IT FOR SOME REASON*
pic: i.4cdn.org/pol/1495002373326.png

Let's not jump to conclusions, but try to find a reason why.

Some more gems:

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.5806ac3d2b06

crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743880/Alone-bar-guzzling-beer-depressed-trouble-girlfriend-newly-hired-Clinton-campaign-staffer-Seth-Rich-refused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html

newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084

Was Joe Capone involved?

Also, Codefag please check in.
(His internet was cut last night after posting all this.)

Please help me out guys. And read through the archived thread. Especially Codefag's posts

No it's just to STFU 4ch during peak Seth.
Too bad this breaks containment so really we should be directing all the halfchan refugees to social media and other venues for maximum infowar ops.

juicy

Only if we make it happen. It's now or never user.

We need the body cam footage from the responding and assisting officers.

In order to ensure that the video has been uploaded into the MPD storage database, the individual must wait at least 48 hours after an incident before filing the request.

You can submit a request to schedule a time to view the videos at the police station.
docs.google.com/forms/d/144dFXClWjOLUcSPxnNF-N6BPRnslVhP39kXEOuVCUEQ/viewform?edit_requested=true

Tweet DC Metropolitan police at @DCPoliceDept to request they release the responding officers body cam footage as well as the name of the hospital Seth Rich was taken.

The dominoes are all there to blow the thing sky high, but only if you have faith that /ourguys/ are deep undercover and willing to push the button at the right moment.

That SEAL should of smashed that cunt's face into the glass table. It's all circular reference nonsense of propagandist rats jerking each other off. They'll be screaming "muh sauces! ;(" as they're dragged to the gallows.

They clear everything through the DNC before running it, nothing they say is true.

Every time.

Indeed. It reminds me of what they did with pizzagate, where everyone screamed "it's debunked!" and cited other newspapers, and they all just cited each other in a circle, with the only actual primary source being someone asking Alefantis if it was real, and he said "lol no".

There used to be a good graphic to demonstrate the web of lies and circular bullshit. I don't have it saved and can't find it though.
Regardless, it's what they do with everything. Whether it's Syria or Iraq or going back to the fucking Holocaust. Hitler even talked about it. "The Big Lie" that the jews always propagate. Keep screaming something over and over, then cite your own propaganda to further your propaganda.

I hope they impeach Trump. They have no idea how it would cause their own destruction as Trump would go fully offensive and everyone on the right who's not a 100% kike shill would rally behind him.

BREAK DOWN THE WALLS LOCKING THE NORMALFAGS INTO THE NARRATIVE

THE TRUTH WILL SET THEM FREE

How afraid would they be when he gets re-elected after being impeached? What are they going to do, impeach him twice?

I'm thinking more along the lines of the memes becoming real.

Here's what I don't understand - what's the end goal? If they ever succeed in getting Trump out of the WH, everyone else in the presidential succession line is abhorred by the left - especially Pence and Ryan. They're never going to be satisfied, so what's the point? Civil war?

Yes.

No, what normalfag leftists like doesn't fucking matter here. Your average leftist might not like Ryan or Pence but the kikes have no issue with them, they'd be completely fine with a Pence presidency, though they might k'vetch a little bit just to keep the dem voters thinking they're on their side still.

Trump's enemy is not the Left. Trump's enemy is the Jew, and the Jew controls both parties along with the media.

Are you retarded? Ryan and Pence are cuckservatives. Left vs right is a facade. They're all good goyim. They want to get rid of Trump because he's not just going to go along with whatever ZOG wants like both parties would.

we're gonna need some more meat on the table. WL needs to dump their Seth Rich stuff and kill the "muh russia" narrative I think the DNC is holding seth's parents hostage as a last ditch effort to prevent this…you have to loose that arrow, witcher

Please kill yourself if you think that the United States has had more than one party since 1945.

I get that, but the leftist outrage machine is totally unhinged at this point. I really doubt that a sitting Pence is going to result in "ahhhhha, all better now", regardless of what the jews think. They can't just bottle it all up after the fact. They've created a snowballing shitstorm.

AND THE WATER IS TURNING THE FREAKIN FROGS GAY

George Lincoln Rockwell and the American Nazi Party.

The useful idiots would still be throwing tantrums but politicians wouldn't be going for impeachment. Now the thing is that if the right is complacent and just goes along with Pence being president we've lost. That exchange of power cannot be allowed to peacefully occur.

The monitoring initially would not have targeted Rich. More likely, Wikileaks staff were monitored by NSA, and a US-based IP address was discovered trading email with them. That person's identity was unmasked. If this chain of events works out to be true, then it would explain how the DNC knew to target Rich.

Remember a Comey briefing to Senate Judiciary Committee back in February or March? The news story said both Sens Grassley and Feinstein were shaken up by what they heard. Maybe it was something like 'Susan Rice unmasked Seth Rich' or 'we've found an Israeli plot to create the next 9/11.' Whatever it was, the impact was enough to shut up the normally leaky Democrat - media disinformation machine.

I think the parents just want closure. They've already experienced their son being murdered by a random thug. They just want to put this behind them, which is totally understandable. However, just because the grieving parents don't think he was killed for leaking, doesn't mean there should be no investigation.

Any brave DCanons willing to give this a shot? No pun intended.

checked

Start archiving
requesting techno-tism
1 minute ago this was directing to a search query for polling locations
web.archive.org/web/20160229135409/https://www.hillaryclinton.com/commit/locate

I was trying to figure out the exact format, but now I can't get a query field at all. This may prove Seth's gf's theory.

Just came from halfchan, it is so getting raped right now. You cant even post images there

I can't even post text anymore

Spread This

How can he have Jewish parents? I don't get it.

What? More on this?

This is it. This is what they're hiding.

What's with all the hate on alex? He's a little out there, but he's a good source of information, and he keeps the red pill spreading.

Don't you realize you sounds like a tinfoil retard if you just keep calling him a kike or bill hicks?

"Federal investigator" means someone from Justice that works for Sessions, hopefully.
This is one of the 'good' leaks that JA was talking about when Comey got fired.

He's a decent intro to daily events but never addresses the JQ. Lately he's been bringing on dishonest guests (Roger Stone, etc) just to bring in the shekels.
He's not the first step I would recommend to people who want to inform themselves.

just watch the catalog on cuckchans Holla Forums and holy fuck is it disgusting, only slide and troll threads 4channers need a dip in the good'ol bog

Alex Jones is the definition of a kosher gatekeeper. This is basic bitch tier information. Let me guess, you're from halfchan?

What's wrong with him?

I've been watching alex for years, and he attacks the jews as well. Maybe not literally everything is done by the kikes, ever think of that?

No matter who wins we lose.

This. The overreaction to Comeys firing is a signal to them that Trump isn't completely on board. (((They))) lack the blackmail to force him into doing their bidding.

This whole thing has already been completely buried and forgotten. Evil is simply more powerful than Good. For fuck's sake even the guy's own parents are collaborating with the enemy.

I really wish we had backdoor information on what's goin on in the Trump administration. This past month has been fucking wild, starting with Trump pretending to cuck and go after Syria all the way up to now. It really is like there's a civil war happening in there.

Bull fucking shit. Alex has been blaming everything on anyone BUT Israel for a long fucking time. He throws around the term Nazi whenever he needs to pin the blame on someone. He was married to a jewess for a long fucking time. The kikes have leverage over Alex and no amount of you rationalizing that he's not kosher as fuck will change that fact. Sorry your e-celebrity isn't what you'd like to think he is.

Unnecessarily lies for attention. Its why I beleive Trump has distances himself completely from him because of it.

Net win. No one truly likes socialists ultimately.

Literally fake news
That false information comes from Bauman, the DNC crisis PR consultant.

always remember how it started. at least 3 suspicious deaths.
John W. Ashe
Seth Conrad Rich
Shawn Lucas

See, this is exactly what I am talking about. Nobody is going to take you seriously if you just keep calling everyone a kike

I'm gonna need some proofs, I don't actually listen to him all that much

Blackpillers get the fucking rope.

shut it down, boys.

I was convinced he was completely kiked but now I believe there are multiple kike factions at war with each other. Trump on one side, the worldwide libtards on the other. Neither side benefits us but stepping out of the way while they destroy themselves could work in our favor.

Victor Thorn too, anti Clinton published researcher found dead on his birthday on the mountain he lived on. Gunshot wound, labeled a suicide. Was about to publish/published his latest book.

I don't give a fuck about your opinion, you insufferable halfchan nigger.

Which is it then? You've been listening to him for years or you don't actually listen to him much? This is why fucking hate you goddamn 4cuck retards so much. You spew shit you don't have the slightest idea about and then act all indignant when someone calls you out about it.

ALEX JONES IS A KOSHER FUCKING GATEKEEPER AND THIS HAS BEEN KNOWN FOR YEARS NOW.

I'm inclined to think that Trump is the least troublesome unless you think Hillary/Obama and so on would be better?

No, it's what tinfoil retards screech when alex is mentioned. I know, because I listened to alex jones for years, I know the shills that attack him. You're no different than a liberal, just replace "Fucking white male" with "Fucking Kike"

And no, I don't listen to stone, aside from when he comes on air with alex

No doubt. After all, how the fuck can you be a 9/11 truther and NOT talk about the obvious mossad/jew/israel connections that stink to high heaven? He's clearly just put in there to make conspiracy theorists look ridiculous and discredit them by proxy.

Fuck off, shlomo.

Reported and filtered you fucking KIKE.

So this summer is going to be one huge riot.
I love this country!

dubs confirm trail is hot

I agree. Its possible both sides have vastly different ideologies on how they view the future and how they'll destroy Catholics & whites in the process. Destroying us is probably the only subject they agree with.

He literally did mention those connections, and on that day, the shills slid those threads like crazy. I remember a bot spamming his wife was jewish on half chan, you would almost think some one wants to create a narrative for the naive little goyim that alex is a puppet and never mentions the jew by name>>9931321

I rest my case

Can we please get this guy instead?

Found the shill that didn´t do his research

yuppers. real name BILL HICKS and youbetcha he is a kek gatekeeper

Not an argument

You're no different than a leftist, like I said. Different spectrum, nothing more

I never did say I was one, but I'm glad I see which camp the alex jones shills are now

What's that you say, the deep blue areas are going to burn?
I'll make smores!

I will be smoking a cuban as everything burns.

We have IDs here, i am not the guy you talked to first. Alex Jones called a caller who wanted to point out the connections mentally ill and never mentioned them at all. Your lies expose you, shill. Jonestein is controlled opposition.
Also
Kek

Forgot to mention. The trump kikes (Rockefeller?) possibly work on 50-100 year plans, while the Soros/Hillary/Obama kikes run their organizations like gangsters bulldozing their way towards their goal. Bulldozing scares the sheep.

Fine, I won't bother arguing with you lot, but I thought Holla Forums would be better off than this. This bill hicks nonsense is not better than the drumpf stuff, nobody is going to take you seriously outside of this circlejerk

You truly are a delusional idiot if you think Alex Jones / Bill Hicks isn't controlled opposition.

If Assange is truly about freedom then he'll release something soon.

Nah, you're just as cringy as those kekistani morons straight out of reddit, except you got a tinfoil hat instead of a pepe mask or some other shit

Stay in your containment chan

Are you genuinely trying to defend Alex Jones as a credible source of information? Hes a Kosher Gatekeeper, nothing outside of that.

Been archiving everything regarding the topic that I've seen since yesterday. We cannot let them bury this. It is the key to bringing down the entire democrat party and the media

He loves to talk about shit like Bilderberg, but refuses to name that the majority of those people are from a certain nomadic middle eastern tribe with a disdain for the rest of humanity. He is the first step for many people, myself included. Once you listen for him for long enough, you start to look for other answers, which is what mainly led me to find Holla Forums in the first place. Then you stop listening to him, and start looking for yourself.

Let's get back to exposing the DNC and their union thugs.

Tucker/Hannity 2.0/Pirro are the only personalities holding that station together.

Who the fuck takes your laptop to see what's on it when your killed in a "robbery"? What a load of fucking horseshit.

Is this true?!
Are the Kike parents ACTUALLY SUEING THEIR OWN IP?!
and did the IP really retract his statement?
Fuck! This has me on edge…

Nice cover up.

Smells like bullshit to me, Wheeler just went on Fox News last night to spread his story, so I doubt he'd retract it that quick. I also doubt the parents are suing either. You're gonna need a better source than a CNN hitpiece or Twitter cap.

Is that the UK? I'm guessing it is based of of the electrical plugs, use of the English language, dedication to the study or non-white religions and whorish woman.

Shills and marxists don't need sources, fake but accurate is their journalistic creed.

Over 15-20 people covered it so they would need to sue all of them. If implicated conversations pool their cash and resources together they can easily fight back.

Not the first time they've published blatant bullshit. The cat is already out of the bag, people are talking about this, and the Private Investigator was talking about all the details on Hannity last night.

Pizza?

Sorry to link to halfchan but codefag got raided for looking into joe capone

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/125871795#p125894938

Was it joe who drugged him on the orders of the DNC?

None of this shit matters. If they're so confident that Seth Rich is fake news, then why not allow his file to be opened up? Where's the laptop? Where's the case report?

And the whole "the family doesn't want you investigating" shit is literally fake news. They put out a video thanking everyone for helping to find the killer.

Source?

Dumbfuck PR is just revealing more info;

Joel and Mary Rich met with reporters on Monday where they disclosed new information and called the conspiracy theories swirling around their sons killing as "lies." They stood with Washington republican lobbyist Jack Burkman and asked for help.

WHAT HAPPENED DURING FINAL HOURS SLAIN DNC EMPLOYEE SETH RICH WAS ALIVE?
Murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich.
Mother of murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich pleads for public's help

There have been no breaks in the case since their son was gunned down early on the morning of July 10. Police say Seth was a victim of a botched robbery however his wallet, watch and cell phone were not taken.

"He fought with them and whoever did it, they have some bruises they have blood on them so if you saw anybody running in alleys, if you saw anybody coming home who was bruised and bloodied please call the police let them check it out," Seth’s mother pleaded.

Joel and Mary revealed some new information in the case, telling reporters there were no shell casings found at the scene indicating their son was likely shot with a revolver.

They also revealed more about what Seth's girlfriend heard over the phone as he walked home that morning. "She heard some voices or something she asked are you home, he said yeah, I’m a block away, I’m home and he said I have to go and put the phone back in his pocket and two minutes later he was shot and what happened in those two minutes we would love to know," Joel explained.

Nevermind found it

What a twist… guess this Capone fellow may not have been Seth's friend after all. I'd consider him a potential suspect in all of this, or at least a key witness.

The fake news about the family not wanting you to investigate comes from the fucking DNC CRISIS PR CONSULTANT Mr. Bauman. It's fucking fake.

Rod Wheeler has one triangle of a nose

How common is it for regular nignog muggers to use revolvers? I thought they just stick with shitty hipoints. And revolvers are loud as fuck, and AFAIK there's no such thing as a revolver silencer. Yet no one apparently heard the gunfire.

The way I see it
1) The assassin specifically used a revolver because it meant no ejected casings
2) The killer had time to get rid of the casings, which contradicts the "mugger ran away in a panic after the botched robbery and didn't have time to take the wallet/watch" narrative

Bar owner at WH 4 days before the murder.

That's before all this came out though.

He was killed with a 9mm. Unlikely that is was a revolver

Wait a minute, what's the implications of this? If Capone was in on it, how the hell did they know Seth Rich was going to be at a specific bar at a specific night?

…unless someone tricked him into going there? In which case, there would be information on who told him to go to the bar from his phone/chat logs or his email on his computer.

The computer is locked away at the (((CIA)))

Or he was sniped

Casing catcher or gunman picked up casings?
I found a home-made suppressed revolver pretty quickly, but it seems an unlikely weapon for a hold-up.

Yes, and? The point is that the parents DO WANT PEOPLE LOOKING INTO THEIR SON'S MURDER and are THANKING the internet sleuths for putting in work. AFAIK, they themselves have not made any statement saying that they don't want people looking into this. And if they did, it's coming from a DNC official who's lying, or they're being coerced.

Joe has also fled

Rich was a regular at the bar.

Right, my thoughts exactly. Which just further throws doubt on the "panicked mugger fled before taking the wallet" theory.

Also, the shills on cuckchan are out in full force. Haven't seen it this bad since before the election. They're doing massive disinfo campaigns and spreading half truths. Shit's ridiculous.

They're jewish, of course they'd try to shut it down when they realized who it would be hurting.

Very. Who do you think buys all of those cheap .38/.357 from Rossi/Taurus?

Its very likely the shooters picked up the casings. Contrary to what CSI and shit will have you believe, its very easy to commit a murder and escape if you plan it right.

It certainly does. We can keep digging, and gathering clues. Throw it all on the table and then eliminate dead ends etc. Fuck the shills, The Rich Family deserves closure.

Aye, that's a possibility as well. But still, they seemed quite genuine about thanking people for investigating their son, and the PI was indirectly hired by them, funded by a 3rd party and such. It seems they do want their son's death investigated, even if they are kikes.

Furthermore, it doesn't even matter. Whether or not the parents want the investigation, or whether or not they hired the PI is totally irrelevant. What matters is that information on the laptop is currently being held by either the DC police or fbi, despite this ostensibly just being "a mugging gone wrong", and we need that info released.

Especially if you have more than one person. One shooting , one on clean up.

I'm sure they were genuine when they thought it was just some person with a grudge against their son. You're right that their wishes don't matter, I'm just sick of people talking about muh poor based kikes.

checked

bake next thread

So they knew he frequented the bar, and he knew the owner, so the DNC got in contact with the owner, who would then tell the DNC when he saw Seth in the bar, so they'd know when to get him?

Not sure why they'd need to involve the owner though. Just seems like an unnecessary loose thread.

Fair enough, but there's no reason to get off on tangents about the people themselves. Seth Rich and his family, as individuals, do not matter. What matters is the implications of what happened here.

No need to get off on tangents about reminding people that kikes are kikes. Only need to do that if people explicitly start going "muh based kikes"

Possibly killed inside the bar? There's no actual evidence of a crime scene where he was allegedly mugged and murdered, no?
It would guarantee zero witnesses.

I've actually heard Alex Jones claim that the Saudis own and run Hollywood. Now I'm no friend of the Saudis, but he blames everything on Saudi Arabia to the point it's like he's speaking in code, like replace Saudi Arabia with the Jews and it's Holla Forums spot on.

Can someone explain to me how making a Facebook sock account is effective? Don't you need family or something to even have anybody see it?

Joe visited the WH green room which is open to the public..