SETH RICH WASN'T MURDERED

Cops, FBI, and Seth Rich’s Family Agree That Fox’s WikiLeaks Story Is Bogus - ROUND 3
On Monday evening, Washington’s Fox 5 reported that Rod Wheeler, an investigator hired by Seth Rich’s family, said that there is evidence that the DNC staffer was working with WikiLeaks before he was murdered last July.
Here are some of the stranger aspects about the story:

The family rejects the report. Through their spokesperson, they said: “As we’ve seen through the past year of unsubstantiated claims, we see no facts, we have seen no evidence, we have been approached with no emails and only learned about this when contacted by the press.”
The police say it’s bogus: “The assertions put forward by Mr. Wheeler are unfounded,” DC’s police department says in a statement. “The Metropolitan Police Department’s (MPD) Homicide Branch is actively investigating Mr. Rich’s murder and we continue to work with the family to bring closure to this case as we do with all homicide investigations.”

The family says they didn’t hire Wheeler. Fox 5 reported that Wheeler was hired by the Rich family. In their statement, the Rich family said Wheeler had been hired through a third party. Jack Burkman, a Republican lobbyist who has worked with the Rich family and is offering a $105,000 reward for information leading to the killer, told Washingtonian he is not the third party who hired Wheeler.
They also say Wheeler was not supposed to speak with the press. “The services of the private investigator who spoke to press was offered to the Rich family and paid for by a third party, and contractually was barred from speaking to press or anyone outside of law enforcement or the family unless explicitly authorized by the family,” they said in their statement.

Ed Butowsky, a Dallas-based financial adviser who has written for Breitbart, urged the family to hire a private investigator. NBC News reported that Butowsky, who also contributes to Fox News, offered to cover the costs as well. Regarding Wheeler, Butowsky told NBC News: “I didn’t pay anybody. I didn’t hire anybody.” Butowsky declined to tell NBC News whether he has had any contact with the Rich family.

The report said there’s no evidence Seth’s murder was a botched robbery. At the time, however, there had been a series of armed robberies in the area and the wristband on Seth’s watch was damaged–suggesting that there had been an altercation. Aaron also told Washingtonian earlier this year that there was bruising on Seth’s hand and legs to support the police’s theory that the murder was a botched robbery. “I think they pretty quickly ruled out any association to his work,” he said.

Fox News also reported that the FBI had conducted a forensic report of Rich’s computer shortly after his death. A bureau spokesperson tells Washingtonian it is referring all inquiries on Rich to the DC Police because it is not the FBI’s case. According to NBC News, a former law enforcement with first-hand knowledge of the case says: “[Rich’s laptop] never contained any e-mails related to WikiLeaks, and the FBI never had it.” A current FBI official also told NBC News that the MPD never handed over Rich’s laptop to the FBI.

washingtonian.com/2017/05/16/seth-rich-family-fbi-cops-agree-fox-story-bogus/
archive.fo/yBpeD

Other urls found in this thread:

okc
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in response to from last thread

Yes, Wheeler said there would be new info released today.

I'm getting sick of this back and forth and all the disinfo from this Bauman DNC faggot and the family flip-flopping their story a million times.

WE NEED TO DEMAND TO SEE THE EMAILS AND LAPTOP RELEASED

In response to the last thread:
The article's lead in is misleading but it does lay some shit out and pretty much makes a case that Rich's death is suspicious as fuck. That line which is from "his family" is misleading though it makes sense to include it.

The article is actually pretty good in that is lays all the shit out for normalfags and makes it clear how Seth died was odd, especially the part where they note that Seth was supposedly robbed but nothing was taken and how the police claim to have video evidence of this shit and are looking for the suspects but refuse to release it and even commented that the video may only show the legs of the people who did it instead of their faces. It also highlights how Rich's family's (((spokesperson))) pretty much said that even if proof is found it should be ignored. I can see why wikileaks highlighted that article. Also, the news people still stand by their report.

That's assuming Fox News isn't trying to intentionally screw the pooch with this story a day after the entirety of the left wing media got caught peddling lies over "Trump leaking classified info to Russia."

Also, OP's title is terrible. I'm tempted to make a new thread for this.

Seth Rich's LIBTARD family disgust me. He must have become a cause of shame and embarrassment to them with "HIS" own ideas.

So the """""""robber''""""""""" killed him then didn't take his watch?

and lets ignoring that a "fitting death" for a "BACKSTABBER" is to be shot in the back themselves. That doesn't send a message at all.

Enough said

Do it. Fuck this prick.

If there one person you fuckers should looking for is the murder scene cleaners. Those fuckers are gold mine when it come to seeing odd shit.

Lies mixed with facts.

The only fact here is that the FBI is referring inquiries to the DC Police. Why don't they just officially deny they ever had the laptop?

After that,comes the sourceless lies, made more effective by the preceding fact. You can easily tell because the lies contain:

Sources say
Officials say
Experts say
Studies say

See how that works?

okc fox.com/news/nation-world/private-investigator-claims-slain-dnc-staff-seth-rich-had-contact-with-wikileaks

is the article in question. That tweet is correct. That article is fairly long, im still reading it, and it does include the most information Ive seen on it written by a "credible source". Yea they conclude that "there is no evidence" but.. They are just restating what 'police have said and the entry about the police saying there is no evidence is directly after the claim that "someone in the dnc or clinton staff is actively blocking this investigation".

It actually is a fairly decent article for anyone smart enough to read and deduce the most plausible case from the combination of the facts and lies presented.

where's thread #3 lads

B-BUT SETH RICH'S FAMILY SAYS THAT THIS IS FA-

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c

Cuckchan is being shills hard right now. I haven't seen it this bad since the final weeks before the election.

I made a true round 3. Have at it.

Good lad

Well.. Im not defending foxnews at all. But the portion of the lugenpresse which doesnt hide its commiekike agenda is currently all over the story that "OH MY FUCKING GOD HOLY SHIT TRUMP ORDERED COMEY TO STOP INVESTIGATING FLYNN AFTER FLYNN WAS FIRED! SEE IT SAYS SO ON THIS LITTLE NOTE THAT COMEY WROTE ON A PIECE OF PAPER! NO, NO ONE ELSE HEARD TRUMP SAY UTTER THOSE WORDS BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER OMG OMG OMG!!"

The lugenpresse is in full blown panic induced insanity mode. When this dnc shit drops its going to be a fucking.. not even a game changer this is going to kick the fucking chair out from under them and set off the chain of events that are going to be remembered as The Summer of Chaos.

usually that's a good indication that we found something big

Kill yourself.

Seth was a good HOMO let's avenge him and sodomy while were at it