Nazi UFO Program

Most of you probably already know about the Glocke, but this wasnt the only UFO build by the Nazis. In fact, early UFO sightings-wave go back to the to the end of WW2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter

And as you can see the research did continue to at least 1965 when a UFO resembling the Glocke crashed in Kecksburg (Pic related)

In general UFOs are an undeniable fact

This was released from the Chilenian Navy, basically saying "we have no idea what it is. maybe one of you guys can tell us."
youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
Even entire cities saw them
ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

Some of them even simply deactivated our nukes
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

When that UFO in Rosswell then crashed it was probably easier to say those are some aliens than explaining how some Nazi in SS-uniform flies around in an highly advanced aircraft years after they were completely "obliterated".

However nowadays many of the UFO sightings are probably replications of the original Nazi UFOs.

Interestingly the Kecksburg acorn was seen 20 years after the war, the adamski photograph (pic 2) that resembles the Haunebu II of the german UFOs was made in 1952, 7 years after the war. How can this be if the Nazis were utterly destroyed?
They werent, they just went somewhere else

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A
youtube.com/watch?v=YeHZqlzeGKo&index=2&list=PL0Tuywo3dj5WMd2x0MvXVM104s41CSDrN
ourhollowearth.com/PartOne.htm
discord.me/anufor
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread571556/pg1
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread384938/pg1
discordapp.com/channels/310761632282443777/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119371032
bibliotecapleyades.net
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI
youtube.com/watch?v=v6ogOtjNrQM
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_vril.htm#menu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokele-mbembe
youtube.com/watch?v=xeUgDJc6AWE
youtube.com/watch?v=PyHzv-QpRls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavarian_Soviet_Republic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia#German_Antarctic_Expedition_.281938.E2.80.931939.29
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp85t00875r001100130058-9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
montalk.net/science/84/the-biefeld-brown-effect
scalarphysics.com/resources.php
alienscientist.com/antigravity.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Dellschau
youtube.com/watch?v=SmwKh2gnzxs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-864
youtube.com/watch?v=2naDwp3ssyI
discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/lyne.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica22.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valkyrie
orgonelab.org/miller.htm
archive.org/details/RadioTesla
volkisch-runes.blogspot.com/p/hagal.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5-ff_Rnv47k
gaia.com/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122271758
google.com/patents/US20030209637
archive.fo/Ek0ID
google.mv/patents/US20060145019
archive.fo/5sc0F
bundestag.de/presse/hib/2015_06/-/380964
globalresearch.ca/germany-italy-japan-and-the-un-charters-enemy-state-clause-obstacle-to-an-asian-and-european-peace/5457761
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(UFO)
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRA7m1KEGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
youtube.com/watch?v=pnR-z7rgd4A
youtube.com/watch?v=Zz95_VvTxZM
human-resonance.org/Veil_of_Invisibility.pdf
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0304885306007700
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5H-VV7Dab9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So where did the Nazis go? To antarctica, and quite possibly Hollow Earth.
Pic 1 related are instructions on how to get to Agartha/Hollowearth via Submarine and were released by the KGB

This guy (Wilhelm Landig) was in the SS and talks about the warfare in antarctica. Among other stuff he talks about a "nuketest" where they detonated a nuke in the air, but in reality it was a nuclear attack on the nazibase in Antarctica. He only let the video get oublished after his death.
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
A transscipt of the interview for the non-german anons

Admiral Byrd, who led multiple expeditions to Antarctica including Operation Highjump and deepfreeze and talks about a land "as big as the United States, never seen by a human being before on the other side of the southpole". I will post pictures which supposedly are maps of Agartha down the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

Miguel Serrano wrote that he talked to SS soldiers from the Eastern Front after the war that had seen laser weapons disintegrate tanks as well as weapons that paralyzed the enemy without killing them. They were used once and they never saw them again.

by the way, Siener Van Rensburg in his WW3 prophecies said that Germany was going win the war with the help of "electric beams"

How can the earth be hollow if it is flat? Checkmate round earth cucks.

read about those weapons once, but couldnt anything else about it. but that they didnt use them afterwards possibly is because of the same reason they arent interfering right now. they dont want to conquer by force, but through an ideology. if they would come now they would be seen as opressors and aggressors and would have to fight the very same people they intend to save just like it would have been back then.
wether there are nazis in antarctica or not, i feel the best course of action is redpilling as many as possible

who is that guy? any reason i should believe him?

Oh the reality is so much more hilarious.
And it has everyone terrified.

Long ago aliens visited Earth and helped themselves to a huge chunk of the population while dickin about a bit making pyramids and the like and learning a bit about humans to better control those they took.
They took those captured humans home with them and put them to work as the one thing their society and existing stock of species had difficulty producing. Engineers.
Well I say engineers I mean more problem solvers, people who could take technology and a problem then come up with an unexpected solution.

Those captured humans became the ultimate cause of the downfall of this alien empire.
Why does the Fermi paradox exist? Why do we hear nothing? There is nothing to hear except humans nattering away about exterminating the remaining vestiges of all non-human sapient life.

But it gets better. These humans had lived their whole lives unaware of any real human culture. Forced to live under a mangled mess of their own design inheriting a lot of the culture the aliens had imposed on them.
Then they found some of the earliest signals from Earth including TV signals. More specifically all the signals the nazis put out. To them it was like a prophet had appeared accompanied by every omen you could conceive. They gorged themselves on every scrap of this they could find and eventually found their way here. They even managed to send some limited information to the source of those signals, hoping they'd arrive to find Earth and its people had already begun to step out into the void.

Now they sit and wait. Unsure if they should intervene having arrived to find our culture degenerated and controlled by the Jews. But also facing the very real threat of their homeworld, something utterly sacred and long denied to them, being destroyed if they try to fix things.
Nazi cosplayers from space with the technology of an ancient alien empire that once dominated the galaxy.

Is it any wonder everyone has kept this beyond classified all these years?
Who would believe it?
Who would believe that Hitler died in Earth orbit and that Sputniks real mission was to find the saucer he'd fled on hoping he could make contact with these long lost humans and thus save Germany. Who would believe it succeeded?

moar

youtube.com/watch?v=YeHZqlzeGKo&index=2&list=PL0Tuywo3dj5WMd2x0MvXVM104s41CSDrN

( playlist )

We need these threads on a weekly basis since imkikey will anchor/delete them.

Siener Van Rensburg and Yes. He's made a lot of accurate predictions. He grew up in South Africa as a poor Boer. You can do some research on him if you wish.

Fucking CIA, I swear they do the shittiest scans they possibly can, just to piss people off who are curious.
Does this help our cause? If so, how?
Does this harm our cause? If so, how?
PLEASE! Do not share your theories on this, on this mongolian tapestry board! The competition is watching, and we do not wish them to have our trade secrets!
Still requestion The Final Battalion by the 55 club.

The Smoky God is a great Jules Verne-style story for anyone interested in hollow earth adventures.
ourhollowearth.com/PartOne.htm

Wew

i made one almost daily on halfchan some time ago, but they recently were deleted all the time. i made one here but thread 404d as well.
because of that i made a discord to get people to discuss it even if the chans completely shut it down. if anyone wants to join
discord.me/anufor
Password: Holla Forumsisalwaysright

what makes you think its aliens from outer space though? i still believe its just those inside the earth which is said to harbor great civilizations.

will look him up

about jurney to the center of the earth
did you know that the electronical lamp described in the book was build afterwards and actually works?
i believe there is a huge spiritual psyop going on.
you know the feeling where you hear something and you just know that its true?
i believe they lie so much in the media to make us associate the lack of that feeling with the truth by making us believe lies, and making us associate the feeling with lies by selling truth which causes this feeling as fiction making us subconciously deny the truth ourself.

pic related is most certainly a larper. mostly because he says his friend is rank 31 freemason which is too early i would say to learn about the stuff he talks about. i doubt you would be allowed to know that stuff (if real) before rank 33 which is officially the highest, and i would bet there are secret ones beyond that which you probably would have to reach. he did mention one thing though that struck my eye, that stories and shows are more successfull the more truth they harbor. is this because it gives us this feeling of truth we like making us crave more of it?

The gravity shit is simple, harness vril energy :^)

I dream of the black sun and the green ray, and have since I was a small child. Do you have links to the sources studied by our predecessors? Perhaps if I read them, I will become the master of the Vril that I was in the times of my dreams, or perhaps the cataclysm is still to come, and those dreams our my future.

The hollow earth is another matter entirely.
It exists but it does not exist.
It is a bardo.
A phenomena the Nazis learned of on their own and one they have exploited to hide from the world.

about the vril energy. i believe the sunwheel represents this. pic related are instructions on how the glocke allegedly works. an user mentioned it could be scalar device which creates energy through the vortexes in the ether. this could be used as general energysupply, propulsion or even weapon and in case of the glocke probably all. the stuff with the vortex i found really interesting, but i need to do some explaining.
the star of davids (what i believe) original meaning is the unification of male and female, and by extend generally polar opposites. its basically another version of ying and yang so it makes sense you would find those two together giving the meaning, but weird given the history of its origins. only later was it used for a symbol of saturn, and judaism. rothschild used it back on his store back then and made it later a jewish symbol.
One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. Now if you mix 2 things they mix while building a vortex or a spiral, and i believe this is meant with the spiral symbology, and indirectly the the star of david and the yin yang symbol.
A lot of japanese culture seems to reference the spiral, wether its naruto with uzumaki even meaning spiral and the spirals all around the anime, ranma 1/2 has a technique based on a spiral, and not to forget tengen toppa gurren lagann which is all about the spiral beings (humans) kept underground, in the dark by the antispirals, the (((elite))) out of fear that the spiral being destroy everything out of accident. is this maybe why the elite tries to hide spirituallity from us? because they fear we would fuck it up? or just that we would fuck (((them)) up?

I don't think Hollow Earth is literal but rather like a separate dimension. Something you may also find of interest is looking into Untersberg and all the disappearances there. The Dalai Lama called it the center of the world or something like that.

some user actually mentioned that he believes there isnt a real physical realm inside the earth, but that there are certain portals leading to other worlds which then makes it seem like you went inside the earth with some fixed portals for example being in antarctica and one in somewhere in the tibetian mountains, with others popping up randomly.
there is also the untersberg. thats a mountain in germany which has a lot of myths around it. people dissappear without a trace and sometimes never return, and sometimes return after a few months or in case of some newly wed couple after 100 years. Hitler as well as Himmler seemed to have special interest in that mountain. these stories reminded me of the missing 411. for those who dont know: its about people, as far as i know mostly kids, that go in the woods with their family and goe missing. but its often a very similar story. the kid is out of sight for a second and then just gone. sometimes forever, sometimes returns after a few weeks or months. often miles away from where they dissappeared on the other side of a mountain range they never could have walked to on their own. sometimes they find the kids without shoes on, sometimes they find just the clothes of the kids neatly folded but no sign of the kids. police dogs either lose the scent or refuse to continue the search and often shortly after bad weather hits the area causing the traces to be destroyed. the childs who are found again say they dont know what happened but it seems certain they werent in the woods on their own all the time. could there be something relation to the untersberg? could both be the result of these portals popping up? or some completely different phenomena?

well, look what i just wanted to answer to the other user

Other worlds sort of fit. But is grossly incorrect.
To the normie eye they certainly are, seeming every bit as real as our world.
But they are not real, but they are not unreal/fake.
They exist like a parasite latched onto the real universe. They are sustained by the existence of the host.
Each one to enter has its own rules, very specific.
The hollow Earth has three entry points. Each of the poles and a mountain in Tibet. But it is not enough to simply walk to a geographical location, you must walk the right route and walk it correctly.
One step misplaced, one incorrect action and you will never find an entrance.

I don't know much of the Untersberg. Only that it is empty.

The survivors hide in the hollow earth. Paralyzed by circumstance and fear, there is little they can do and the particulars of their home make action outside of it difficult.

says discord link is invalid/expired

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread571556/pg1

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread384938/pg1

A lot of stuff adds up. The old gods exist, but they weren't gods. Instead they were just ancient advanced civilizations who appeared "godly" to our primitive state. The missing link to pagan gods, mono gods (Christianity), and the ET crowd, is the Nazi connection, which was very real. It connects a lot of prophecies, quotes, and speculations going back hundreds and even thousands of years. The stories/history found on caves and within monuments throughout history are not the invention of people at that time. They're actual events that happened but were not easily explained, nor converted from then to now. Science has recently proved the theory of blood memory in a lab (up to 14-20 generations tested), but with time everything becomes lost or turned into mythology just like conversations get turned into hideous rumors as they pass from person to person.

Holy fucking god damn bitch factory
It just hit me
I've been looking for modern myth making my whole life, looking to see if any spark that makes fables and legends yet lived in this age. Here I find it in earnest and wholehearted belief.
We've made a king under the mountain of the Third Reich.

It is not a good thing to do as it forms complacency, but it is not a bad thing to do as it keeps alive hope. If we are to move forward we've got to kill this hero image, no matter the pain to do so. Give it a proper burial of sorts. That is how you start the Fourth Reich.

It was recently proved that there is an underground ocean and all tales of the inner earth, speak of access to this underground, being at places where this ocean is parted, usually under a large mountain. Note, the upheavals thaf create these mountains, are precisely what would be capable of splitting this ocean and creating a passage.

No user, embrace it! The king under the mountain is a Bodhisatva! One who has had the opportunity to escape the cycles of pain and rebirth, but chooses against it, willfully incarnating again out of a DUTY to his Volk!

for me the link works, but maybe try
discordapp.com/channels/310761632282443777/

about the special route, pic related is the route an user stitched together based on the description of the submarine instructions. i overlayed it with 2 different maps of the bedrock of antarctica as good as i could, and it seems there would be a relatively small amount through the rock which could have tunnels through them

user, a man becomes a god through the complete and total dedication of his soul to his cause, his duty, his Volk! The kikes have perverted this knowledge.

Seems legit.

we had pretty advanced civilizations before the sumerians though, probably even more advanced than we are.

but i still dont believe the ayyy narrative

nope that doesnt work either.

Right… We are all Gods and this world exists only to be overcome… a training ground ( but that does not really do justice to the beauty of it ). Many are trapped here or worse become traitors to their Kamerads and serve the enemy. All the Best have already died and guide us from other planes of existence.

The Dalai Lama knows far more than he lets on. He was a friend of Serrano's and led an army to fight against the communists, though lost in the end. Ever wonder why the commie chinks invaded poor worthless Tibet, and NUKED the desert to its north, where the entrances to the underworld were said to be?

Yes something like that. The star of David is based off the Hagal Rune which is the unification of the Life and Death rune. Accidentally linked image in the above post:

Remember it is not just the routes. The Americans and Soviets learned the routes. The Americans still watch them today.
The routes must be walked correctly. The Soviets sent many to their deaths in the hope one of them would stumble upon the way.

Their society had degenerated from tens of millions of years of peace and stability. Their own people were a race of self centered hedonists and philosophers.
They rectified this through the use of slave races who did everything required to maintain their society.

The chinks were right to do this. It was the only way to seal what the Dalai Lama had opened.

Yes, so you don't flip your shit later this year. Embrace it. Rejoice.

The map from is a fake. Serrano made a mistake believing it to be genuine, but to err is human.

agreed completely
for example originally satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own, an agent of god sent to test us and occasionally do gods work like the killings of the first born if i remember was done by satan. later on people thought "if satan does evil, and does so in the name of god, and god is evil too" and they rewrote it to satan being an enemy of god. this very world is ruled by satan, by obstacles, which it abuses to corrupt us. 6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general. 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan. The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

The purpose of the Valknut is to tie one's fate to Odin's hands. Odin's cause was always to defeat the very evils that we face now. Those who dedicated themselves in this ancient tradition, would be assured death at the absolute peak of their lives, before they could diminish on this earth, so that when the time for the great war would come again, their spirits could be reborn to fight it, with all of their valor in tact. This is the conclusion I have reached on the matter, and I suspect that many of us here have fought side by side many times before, and have again been called to this war once more. In time, I hope we can all remember.

Aww shit boi, another Space Nazi thread.

You fucking traitor! The chinks are the enemy of the Reich, and sealed this path out of fear of Hitler!

I don't buy it. The notion they don't have any idea what to make of an ancient dead language with thousands-millions of texts is absolutely absurd for a post made in 2016. I could crack that in under a year with modern semantic-based natural language processing algorithms, as could most competent computer engineers. That tech has been around (and in public use) since at least 2007 when it was integrated into Windows Live/Bing (does a great job searching porn too, by the way.) There's no way people with control over governments and massive technology companies wouldn't have access to that or the people required to make it happen.
Sorry, I like conspiracy theories, but that one is 100% bogus as it hinges on a massive fucking falsehood.

No shit they lie about language. If mankind could fucking read, they'd know all of their history lessons have been lies and propaganda by the Cohen Gadol! The same script from which the runes originate has influenced the entire fucking world! PIC RELATED!

What the Dalai Lama unleashed would have consumed the world and all mankind.
The only way to permanently destroy a soul is the electromagnetic pulse of a nuclear blast.
The chinks made the right move.

Why do you think so many "nuclear tests" by "rogue states" go unpunished in any meaningful capacity and never seem to lead to them obtaining nuclear weapons?
It's a service they provide to those who want to permanently die or who want someone to permanently die.

what rogue states besides NK launch nukes?

now may i ask what let you come to these conclusions? also what evil would it be the chinks sealed?

I mean the idea that the people exploring Antarctica can't read any text they have thousands or millions of copies of is absurd. The whole issue with the Voynich Manuscript is that it's a very small fragment of text. If they had thousands or millions of such small fragments of text they could very easily decode it using modern algorithms. That post was made in 2016, the tech has been around and public since at least 2007, there's no fucking way it would take over 9 years to crack using natural language processing techniques and the most lowly of super computers (Hell, I could probably do it with a half dozen PowerEdge's in a year or two once the texts are scanned into a machine.)

Pakistan, South Africa/Israel, Iran is suspected by some.
Though I suppose the first three do not count as "rogue" in the USA's eyes.
It's not about launching but detonating. Usually underground to limit detection possibilities. The Norks are just using it as an excuse to develop and finance a nuclear weapons program. They have the bomb part down but can't figure out missiles to save their lives.
Literally once their customers lose patience with them.

Evil? Morality isn't relevant here.
should tell you everything you need to know to arrive at the correct conclusion yourself.

Care to start a translation project?

Kek. If you're providing the hardware and have already done the grunt-work of scanning the texts or will compensate for that time, sure. Bringing about the zombie apocalypse sounds like fun and I've always wanted to be immortal.

The manuscript is nothing special.
A textbook belonging to an extinct civilisation from the hollow earth.

You've said it all

there could be all kind of reason, erasing a soul from existence wouldnt be the only one to nuke a place.
also when you say it was justified i assume it would be for the better of mankind or else it would just the usual fuck up of the world by some government.

does anyone have a source for these documents? were posted in a thread yesterday but i only get
bibliotecapleyades.net
and other similar websites as sources but would like the government link

I hate schizo fagots like you

Nukes were the only option
And it was not to erase one soul but quite possibly billions. Millions at the least.
I doubt there is an accurate census of dead Tibetans throughout history.

We need to collect our swords and reform the order. There are anons doing some truly remarkable things right now. Proselytizing to the lost volk of the rainbow family, building bodyarmor to milspec standards, researching gravity weapons and energy tech, and learning arts that have been called magic that are FAR beyond that of any modern society or tradition i have ever seen. A new dawn truly is rising from the darkness of the Kali Yuga. I am honored to be a part of it.
SIEG HIEL!

At least he isn't talking about Thetens… yet. Close though. I do find it humorous how close his comparison of the chinks is to Xenu.

Why did it have to be at Keck's mountain? Is Keck the infamous "King under the mountain" found in Germanic mythos? Or just the Froschkönig?

I mean it's all fun and games until we start bringing people like him to the board and they start thinking they're in good company

Scientology is a well known cult that has repeatedly committed criminal acts. It even infiltrated the US government.
Yet nothing is done about it.
Why is this?
It's all a psyop, a way to discredit concepts. Theres many like it through all sorts of means.

Great thread, user.

allegedly charlemagne sleeps in the untersberg>>9926115 and once his beard has grown 3 times around the round table he will wake up and lead his people to a new prosporous reich.
some other myth states the same thing just with another mountain and king, but again the beard growing 3 times around the table

Few rabbis know the truth or their own history.
Debate still rages if they are really the real Jews.

well, my believe is the following. the real jews doesnt fit any certain ethnicity, tribe, religion or whatever. the real jews are the chosen people that are meant to teach the goyim and bring them and the world on a better path.
applying this theory to this quote the synagouge of satan are all those that tell the people they want our best, want to give us the truth, teach us, but in fact just works on keeping us down. all the politicians that say they work in our interests, the media telling us they just want to give as the real stories and truth. those are the (((jews))), regardless of ethnicity or religion.

The star, the cross, the crescent.
All work to the same end.
The history may serve to illuminate reasons but doesn't change what needs to be done.

Perhaps your "original Jews" are the extinct hollow earth civilisation that produced voynich manuscript

This seems like a good place to dump my Neuschwabenland shit.

Let's begin with the famous map to the inner earth, allegedly found in the "Merkulov file" of the soviet secret service SMERSH a few years ago. The authencity is not known.

If someone has a high res scan, post it please!

Notebook and photo also found in the file.

Yeah, reminds me of that "ImperialCult" faggot who got banned, then went to subboards and got banned, and then went to half/x/ and got banned after the halfers even called him schizo.

That piece of pigshit is the reason France sucks. He fought for the kikes and purged all germanness from western europe. I spit on his name and curse his descendants. May there be no mercy for him in any incarnation.

Dude, duuuuude. You pretty much quote scientology with that nukes destroy souls bullshit. I used to live in fucking CLEARWATER FLORIDA! I have a lot of experience with those pseudokikes. You're acting like them, please, please study more. Read some Plato and Socrates, drop some acid, have a beer, read the Kybalion and study the runes, whatever you gotta do, do it. We don't need to lose more of our brothers to madness. Help yourself grow out of this mess. I will give Hubbard credit for one thing though. That SOB truly outjewed the jews and the Moloch worshippers of his day with epic lulz. Too bad he left a cult as bad as the kikes in his wake, after he died.

Woah

Man how the fuck is "nazi ufos" and this whole esoteris bullshitism not degeneracy?

The reason why Europeans dominated the whole world was their technology. And the reason Nazis achieved everything they achieved was their technology. What separates a flee bitten subhumans from the middle east and Africa from the glorious white man that reached space and other planets with a robot and explored depths of oceans and have made machinery that feeds millions with almost no human effort and weapons that bring safety against innumerable hostile savages, is his technology.

Technology is what made glorious white race glorious. Technology is what only we can do. Rational, testable, measurable, scientific, provable truth is the truth we should be pushing.
None of this degenerate crap.
That's just what I think is a good idea, please dont ban me for it….

I think that user legitimately made a mistake and meant Barbarossa. They do look kind of similar I guess…

WHO BURNT IRMINSUL!?

wee need dreamers AND rationalist. the dreamers that get the crazy ideas and the rationalist checking if they can be made real or are real

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI (russian with german subs)

Should I continue? Got lots more.

I know I'm just saying when he mentioned Charlemagne's beard ( see image above ) and Untersberg he was thinking of Barbarossa.

Degeneracy is degeneracy, man.
All these nazi mystics need to be put against nazi engineers. I am serious, nazi mystics should use their fucking runes, and nazi engineers should use their sturmgewhers and mg42s and we should see which one is left standing.

We should be pushing this degenerate mysticism to our enemies. We should delude fucking flee bitten muslims and african retards to believe in voodoo, should be easier to rule them as literal living gods with our tech and wipe them out.

pic 2 is a order talking about how there are problems with people declining in the last moment because they dont want to leave their home family and friends forever. thus they should continue the work but focus on orphans and military people without contact with family and friends and that they shall not be instructed on whats going on but instead will be by special instructors before the dive

Two russkies taking another look at the map: youtube.com/watch?v=v6ogOtjNrQM

Famous letter sllegedly sent from the Inner earth.

Messages in "Sumerian" and an old "Templar font" allegedly recieved by Maria Orsic in 191, allegedly containing plans to build levitation devices.

It's not the nuke that does it. It's the EMP.
A nuclear blast is simply the easiest way to generate one of sufficient power.
The Americans have long questioned the prospect of leaving someone soulless but alive, hence their investment in EMP weapons. To little success so far fortunately.
They have been considering implementing it as part of Monarch.

The negro is simple minded and will always believe in what he is told.
The moslem is inherently self destructive in pursuit of faith.
Without their backers they are little threat.

Oh… I actually forgot about what I was replying to and honed in solely on the name charlomange and responded with a fit of autistic hatred, as per ancient Holla Forumsack tradition.

I don't trust ANYTHING coming out of soviet russia, but you have me intrigued. Miguel Serrano spoke of the sumerian-templar connection and stated that the Templars, Cathars, Rosicrucians, and to an extent the Manicheans all were preserving ancient aryan knowledge.

More earlier pictures of that page.

A picture of Maria Orsic.

My friend created a big enough EMP pulse to do things that if I stated, would dox myself. He still has a soul.

Nazis were very much into ancient aryan history, check out "Projekt Ahnenerbe". Russians love that stuff, they even incorporated the word into their language: Аненербе (check youtube)

pic 1

Dear old comerade,
this message will be a suprise for you. The submarine (U-boot) 209 did it. The earth is HOLLOW! Dr. Haüshofer and [???] were right. The complete crew is alright, but they cant return, - we are trapped. I am sure that this message will reach you, it is the last connection with the U209. We will meet again comerad. I am in concern about the those, which will have to live their live on the surface of the earth, since the Führer went/passed away.
God bless for ever our germany.
With heatly greeting

Karl [???]

Does he?
No changes in behaviour?
If true it raises questions. Perhaps the flesh is a shield and can no longer protect the soul once incinerated?

pic 3

is written by Oberst (Colonel) Wilhelm Wolf, Prag
It reads:

That should be 1919, the messages supposedly were presented to the THULE society in 1919, shortly after many of them were murdered,

See: bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_vril.htm#menu for more info.

Pictures are connected to Thule and the Vril society, authencity of the Vril ones is unknown.

Thanks mate, german myself but too lazy to translate.

Two Vril UFOs. The authencity of the Vril stuff is not known and a few authors tried to make a quick buck with the story, which makes research difficult.

pic one states:
With this we fullfill our sad duty to report that our members
[list of names and cities they came from]
fell victim to the political treacherous murder.
They too died for their fatherland
Thule Society

I have a crazy idea. CERN accidentally created a dimension in the dinosaur day that are connected to the future Earth? It might explain why the people went missing when they went through the dimension and stranded there permanently.

Picture of a Vril girl (Logo looks shooped?) and one of the messages from Aldebaran.

The two canvas pictures show the article where the reconstruction of the map was published for the first time (higher res of the reconstructed map in next post), no higher res found but nothing new.

The map and the notebook in one shot.

Supposedly a compass from one of the Haunebu UFOs.

some just return though without being able to remember what happened (in case of the missing 411 for example). also i kind of believe dinosaurs originally came from the hollow earth and when the entrance wasnt frozen over and the continents together they could just walk over the planet which now wouldnt work as easily anymore. some may have survived though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokele-mbembe
This is described to look like a longneck dinosaur, and was allegedly seen africa.

dont forget about the monster of loch ness which also basically looks like a dinosaur.

when pic 1 emerged, there suddenly was a campange started to talk about how that picture of the civil war with a pterosaur is fake in the newspapers. (((coincidently))) they didnt use that pic, but pic 3. notice the same setting, the same posture, holes in similar locations etc.
this pic here is a the psyop to discredit the real one so that if anyone talks about it they just point to this picture and talk about how its fake, and are right since they are talking about the pictured faked especially for that purpose.

Bullshit like this is exactly why so many people dismiss Holla Forums as a bunch of crazy kooks. We have real war to fight with the hope and lives and the future of millions of whites on the line and here you are with nothing better to do then spout bullshit. Take this shit to halfchan.

Bored now.
Don't take anything I've posted too seriously as most of it is utter gibberish.

Honestly I'd say that most of this nazi vril/hollow earth stuff is bullshit.
If this vril stuff was real it would have been too useful not to pursue. If only to give one group an edge over others. Would not the kikes want Israel protecting by troops using vril weapons and vehicles?

As for the hollow earth. We'd have to completely reevaluate everything we think we know about planets and their structure.
And gravity too. But then we're overdue reevaluation of gravity as we understand it.
Oh and stars assuming there is one inside the hollow earth.

What do you know about Grand Admiral Karl Donitz and his missions to Antarctica? Or even his deployments across the globe in various strategic locations?
Always thought it was a bit weird that guy got appointed to succeed.

Perhaps the bell is not a craft or anything of the sort? Didn't the nazi first use of neodynium magnets in their motors not come about shortly after. Further I believe the records state they were pumping a fucktonne of electricity into it. That's not what one does with a vehicle… what else could it be?

Separating technology, mysticism, and the spirit which we draw our divine creation itself is fucking degeneracy.

Get your shit together and self-actualize.

about the physics i imagine it to be like this.
The Hutchison effect really is interesting and ould explain even how Hollow Earth would function i imagine it to be like pic related. now it would usually collapse under its own mass and gravity
youtube.com/watch?v=xeUgDJc6AWE
The Hutchison effect is is effecting matter, from what i got from it, through electro magnetic vibrations, and deforms metal, and lets objects levitate, even ones that arent magnetic or metallic. the inner sun, said to exist inside the earth, could cause this effect naturally and kind of lock the earths crust in its position around it. inside the earth an user mentioned the gravitational force would be uniform into all directions and thus basically nonexistant. however that hutchison effect might as well effect humans and hold them on the inner side of the surface

Now according to mainstream science the inner sun would be far too small to get the fusion started. however what if stars, or at least our sun isnt what we are told it is
when it really is some giant ball of plasma, what is that UFO doing there? i doubt the plasma it can take would be hot long enough to be usefull as energysource or for heating, so what is it doing there? this could hint towards the nature of our sun being something else than we are told.
furthermore faking the physics behind it wouldnt be too difficult. You give the scientist the assumption that our planet as well as the others are just solid balls, and our sun is a giant ball of plasma, and they figure out the (((physics))) behind it out themselves and formulate wrong laws based on wrong assumption.
who gives the information about all the star and planets and what they are? its NASA and a handfull of other spaceagencies which all are shady as fuck. they would just have to give some wrong sourceinformation while everyone who works on different assumptions will be called a lunatic even though their assumptions are just as baseless.

you would pump a whole lot of electricity into it if you try to create a magnetic field strong enough to propulse you away from earth i guess

The Fermi Paradox exists because multiculturalism is inherently self-destructive. No conspiracies needed.

From the description it resembles some sort of fission reactor

This is the second time in as many days I've heard that term. What does it mean? Is it just the kikes or something more?

Perhaps more a computer than an engine.

I just looked up reactors and it seems to fit the theaoretical designs of a fusion reactor more than a fission reactor.

Would explain the sheer amount of energy required to begin the reaction.

That was 1919 during the bavarian soviet revolution: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavarian_Soviet_Republic (Ctrl+F Thule)

From 1941 schools only taught cursive. Shills will try to debunk the notebook by saying it's not written in Sütterlin.

EEE: German external bases (authenticity unknown)

Two Haunebu pics (haven't got more on my PC because there's loads of these on the net)

Route of a US expedition ship, note that it decided to run away when it reached Neuschwabenland (authenticity unknown)

I think the atmospheric electricity can produce enough electricity to pump into magnetic engines or whatever the thing is to propulse away from the ground. The material that built the UFO have to be very light and strong.

maybe the fusion reactor was just the energy supply for the craft or weapon, or whatever it is.

Officially Doenitz never was in Antarctica, the only official expedition to Antarctica was in 1938 and led by Alfred Ritscher: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia#German_Antarctic_Expedition_.281938.E2.80.931939.29

Check out this interesting tidbit (picture U977) not found on english Wikipedia, only german Wikipedia. Translation:

Why did the soviets think they had Hitler and Braun on board when the bodies of these two were found in Berlin? :^)

Various maps of Antarctica, one map of nazi bases in Argentinia (authenticity unknown)

I forgot Dönitz' famous quote regarding Antarctica:

I think they might have suppressed their memories instinctively. Imagine in their step and somehow they are in other world and saw the dinosaurs so what would they do? Of course RUN back in the world where they come from.

Not quite related, but I found this because of this thread. cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp85t00875r001100130058-9 it talks about weaknesses we can exploit in Israeli society.

Pic related, due to levels of autism demanding it.

The priests of Molech who enslaved the semitic peoples, who's actions created the kikes that we know today. They were the ones sacrificing children to Molech in Carthage as well, and the reason why Rome stopped at NOTHING to destroy Carthage, no matter the cost in blood they had to pay to do it.
holy fuck this thread is going strong. Have to catch up.

really makes you think.

Project Paperclip. Nazis were put into all kinds of posititions including secretagencies like the german Bundes Nachrichtendienst
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
and the CIA

The nato as well.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger

Mengele fled to brazil and continued his research there apparently. the village in which he took cover has the highest birthrate of twins in the world, and now look how they all look (pic related)
an user mentioned he read that german scientists from project paperclip were still communicating with each other and people outside the country.in argentina where many nazis fled to is San Carlos de Bariloche. this place had a lot of germans and even a plastic surgery clinic which could be used to distort peoples appearence so they arent tracked down easily and can lead a normal live. georg anton pöch is rumord to be hitlers new personality.
and nope, wish they would contact me though. the nazis in secret agencies could have covered for both of those

also the UFO sightings in the first 2 posts hint towards the nazis at least working for 20 years after the war, as well as the twin village of mengele.

or they thought "noone would believe me either way, and by remaining silent i at least wont thought of as crazy"

Less than you may think.
montalk.net/science/84/the-biefeld-brown-effect
scalarphysics.com/resources.php
alienscientist.com/antigravity.html

Thanks. I didn't realize they had a name. Anything else about them I should know or a source for more reading?

Note that the inner earth map is from the original "map to the inner earth" in my first post and not from the reproduction.

Neat info. No matter if they were transported to Argentinia or the supposed inner earth, something stinks heavily. I heard about the twin village, didn't know it was connected to Germans though, interesting.

The U-Boat map has me very intrigued and some russian historian should have verified the authenticity of it by now.

Some more pages of a soviet secret service file pertaining to Antarctica and Nazis (iirc).

I can't read the Russian. Can you please translate them and upload them along with the original doc?

I work at Lockheed Martin and I've seen some shit. Let me just direct you guys towards the often overlooked work of Charles Dellschau. He lived a mysterious life, huge gaps, and eventually immigrated from Prussia to Texas. He was a member of the very secretive Sonora Aero Club.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Dellschau

Compare the blueprints for the Vril-1 with Dellschau's drawings and note the similarities. This will set you down the right path.

You'll also want to watch this faggot's presentation: youtube.com/watch?v=SmwKh2gnzxs

I eagerly await the day that Holla Forums builds a fleet of KEK-1s and attacks Israel to kill the Jew.

Two more pages

Letterhead of the Thule society (looks neat)

Detail of the U-Boat map

Route of the Neuschwabenland expedition 1938

Good answer. Consider Doenitz was the only high ranking - arguabl, the highest ranking - Nazi to avoid the death penalty.

Makes you think as below says:
(checked)
though my interests don't stem all the way to paperclip, they probably were influenced by the guy who knew all the scientists not MIA

yesterday an user said her husband would work by lockheed martin and that she ask him about that stuff which also made him say she should look at dellschaus work and the vril saucer. i assume you are that same guy?
if so: FUCK YOU FOR GETTING A REDPILLED GRILL REEEEEEE

Been a long time and many redpills since I studied that, I will again now that you bring it up.

SAME FUCKING PEOPLE! The runes each are the expression of specific vibrations, which unlock specific forces. My interest in the runes are what reignited my interest in engineering! There is no separation between the nature of magic and physics, only the obfuscation of the truth.

How can we contact them? If they do survive, they must learn that there are many now who support them.

If there is one thing I have learned about this era of history, its that reports of death are often a cover to protect those who are threatened.

Would a normal compass even work when kept inside a gravitational field like those created by such a drive? Are there reported modifications to the device?

The bell was clearly an experimental device for proving theory, rather than a finished project.

I think the whole topic has been slandered as part of a coverup. Why is it difficult to accept that there could be massive cavern networks underground? A fucking underground ocean has recently been proved, why would there not be caverns that were not flooded?

Fuck it, you're getting close! All of these fusion reactors are missing the point! Energy does not disappear! It is transmuted from one form to another! They've configured this shit all wrong because they seek electricity! Please keep the coming revelations to yourself until we have a proper workshop! You are on the right track brother.

How is the internet speed in the Thule Society underground caves?

Not good. Physics, math, and all general rules still apply to the Thule.

Haha yep she dropped the Dellschau-pill on cuckchan last night.

I can't either, uploading here hoping to find an interested russian user.

Map showing the areas discovered, most overflown by airplanes.

Shitty collage I made

Two german letters regarding UFOs

Map showing a boat/airplane route (not sure)

what a shame

#electrodynamics @ irc.freenode.net if you want to discuss electrodynamics or translations in more depth.

while you are mentioning the japs:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-864
sure

why i mention this, well turns out mercury seems to have been important for the glocke as well as you see in pic 1

The body that the soviets claimed to be Hitler was proven to be the body of a woman, after the fall of the Soviet union.

Please no montalk. I agree with everything elsenyou have posted, but that guy… fml if he's just pretending to be wacko, I already had to deal with the realization that a lot of UFO cults of the oldendays were fronts to support the reich… this world user, this fucking world.

Good luck finding good info on the Cohen, these kikes are still in business. I believe they are the descendants of the ancient enemies of our ancestors, whom Odin led the wild hunt against, during a great cataclysm. I wish I could be more help. I suggest studying classical Roman accounts, after learning Latin, so you can read the originals.

Now that is fucking interesting.
Care to go awol with some equipment and help us build these? With some help, I'm confident we can do it.

Ha, well we have three options. #1 We go there and Sieg Hiel until they let us in/stand on a mountain in Chile waving swastikas. #2Magic #3Some sort of vibrational/sonar like signalling?

Should we really discuss this stuff before we have a lab?

Yes.

I'm like 100% willing to go Chile and plant the swastika flag on a mountaintop just to see what happens. I'm sure at the very least I'd be pulled in by the local descendants. As for sailing around the Horn and going to Antarctica I don't have the skill or money for that.

there is another option. waiting for a UFO to pass and heil it while looking as aryan as possible. works 14 out of 88 times

Is it true that Ben Rich being a kike is the reason Lockheed stopped openly making great planes and started making expensive lemons?

LET ME ON THE USSS HILLENKOETER

Didn't see the third picture, indeed. One has to wonder what he meant by that. If the U-Boat map to the inner earth is real, it would be clear he meant the base "below" Antarctica.

Dönitz was as high ranked as Hitler after his faked/alleged death, so yeah. Tbh I haven't really looked into what he did after the war, I should do that.

None of this Ahnenerbe stuff is taught in german schools of course, which is quite sad, as it's a very interesting topic. Most of the info that can be found is brief and stupidified for today. here's the documentation "Secret in Tibet" from 1941 iirc, haven't seen it yet: youtube.com/watch?v=2naDwp3ssyI

More pictures and info on the compass found here: discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/lyne.html
Not sure how reliable the info is.

we went through WW2 and the holocaust 2-3 times till 10th grade alone in school, and i cant remember learning anything else about it besides
this is literally everything we got told in a few month of (((education))) + a trip to a concentration camp bergen belsen.
we even got a a holocaust survivor speaking which told us how happy she was to be able to wear lipstick once they were liberated since they wouldnt have such things in the camp.

Pretty much the same except the concentration camp visit, a shame really. Can't have the smart kids discover the gaps in their lies…

Last part of my dump, hope there were some interesting things in it for everyone.

Maps showing Antarctica without ice, not sure about the discrepancies in them (do a reverse search for the source if interested)

All flights from the Neuschwabenland expedition in 1938, posting here because rare.

Night everyone.

There is the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner. This is what i could find so far
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html

so if you plan an expedition, its probably better to not announce it bigly

Motherfuck, that compass proves it for me. There would had been no reason to develop this compass otherwise. Nobody was flying around in a fucking faraday cage, and magnetic warfare was a joke til the damned 90s.
Now that only the crazies are here. Anyone else going to the rainbow gathering? Some things should be discussed away from prying eyes.

The F35 was purposefully designed to be a lemon so we can keep requesting money and funneling it towards a secret much more interesting craft.

And it's true, Lockheed is fully of fucking kikes, and they're always getting fired for trying to access shit they shouldn't.

he meant what he said - who he told that to… that's a different story. We'll never know, won't we? there has to be sources out there
One could argue that. I feel he definitely was way more than history leads us to believe - especially if he was "just following orders," and every other nazi tried pulled the same excuse and was met with either an 8mm to the base of the skull or a 80mm rope to the base of the skull.
Keep in mind, everyone always without a doubt will shit Hitlers name but once you mention Donitz they clench their asses and hit the (((books))) in which (((they))) only find an obedient seaman who said some weird things.

You should visit the places of IGFarben's industry, user. It is truly a testament to humanities need to destroy also my dad made a pizza joke while in the gas chamber

You will all benefit from researching the interior of the Earth more - especially when you notice that Donitz visited all the entrances during his career as GOAT-Admiral.

For what purpose? To give Israel a space-plane? What's the objective there anymore since "destroy communism" was off the table once Ike was out of office

The earliest source of the meme that Nuclear blasts destroy souls, that I know of, is the writings of William Burroughs. The idea has been repeated by a lot of storytellers. This is the first time I've heard it connected with the proto-indo-european nuclear war.

That isn't a "supressed" quote. Every physicist learns at some point during his education that Tesla, while utterly brilliant, was utterly wrong on this issue. It usually happens with renowned scientists and engineers that they're wrong about something. Because everyone is wrong about something.

There is no experiment that has successfully proved the existence of an ether. Tesla never produced any proof of an ether either. His statement that there is no energy in matter is falsified by every nuclear reactor.

Have you seen bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica22.htm ?

If these quotes are real that might explain why the Allies left him in peace, hoping to get more info from him.

Anyone have information on this group. Tempelhofgesellschaft They've apparently been claiming everything were saying right now, and more…

nope, i can only say it means translated "templegardensociety" or "templeyardsociety"

That's a lame name… So, all I've found out is that they preach a blend of Aryanism and Gnosticism and claim the Reich survived in antarctica and is building a saucer fleet, and are awaiting reinforcements from alderbon.

I'm familiar with the source, yes. There always are lingering questions, especially after you finish a good book.
Oddly specific, no? Why not all the hiding places on the earth? Why specify the oceans? He is GOAT-Admiral and this is easily written off as seaman's lore but the question lingers…

If you ask me, Donitz was a man who knew. He may not have known the whole picture but he sure as hell understood more than we ever can hope to know.
How much he knew and how much he talked about in riddles; perhaps he held the greatest secret of all time - that inner earth is an allegory, not dissimilar to alchemy - perhaps he only followed orders.

We will never know. We could devote an entire life to the study of this and end up empty handed.
Much like the Allies, we, too will likely come up empty handed in our search for the truth surrounding Antarctica. it is innately the most human thing there is: hey, there's this cold land we can't go to, let's try to figure out what's there based on what our ancestors wrote

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Can a German translate Valkarischer Ozean? What does Valkarischer mean?

I have the suspicion that if an Aryan man showed up, flying a Swastika, with true Thule-level conviction in his heart and a love of Adolf Hitler they would find him. Maybe he'd never be allowed to go back, but they would get you.

valkarian ocean. closest thing i know about are valkyrien, which derive from norse mythology and are the ones who decide who falls in battle and who doesnt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valkyrie
fits when you consider asgard is next to it

Complete and utter bullshit. Computer translation relies on a host of assumptions and premises which simply are not a given with an completely unknown language. Read an introductory text on computer-linguistics, you embarassing yourself with that techno utopianism.

An absurd, completely unempirical claim. Could it theoretically be done? Yes, but only based on previous careful work of linguists and anthropologists, as was e.g. done with the Rosetta stone.

How is it no one has mentioned dark fleet or the draco yet?

Quick rundown:

Draco harvest humans for spiritual energy we emit. They prefer negative energy, positive energy is not what they eat. It is called "loosh" in some circles. This is why advanced tech is withheld, wars are manufactured, and tptb want to fuck us over all the time.

Negative energy = food for them. Can't be improving happiness at a global level, they don't eat that shit.

Nazis cut a deal with the draco before the end of the war. I know the nazis got education and highly advanced tech and exclusive access to underground chambers in antarctica to move their people to.

What the nazis give the draco is manpower assistance on some offworld ops. Beyond that I don't know what the nazis give. I am assuming the nazis agreed not to interfere in their loosh harvesting and basically said fuck everybody else so they could have their own society that was safe.

Draco control the globalist cabal yet nazis are not cabal members. They interact at times but the deal was direcy with draco. No cabal middlemen. Nazis definitely know the draco are bad news but aren't planning on turning on them as far as I know.

They have advanced, colonized other planets with bases and have autonomy. Not the dracos bitches per say but still, dark fleet is collaborating with draco….the most vicious of negative ET's who only view us as food and cattle.

Good news is, many people have defected from the cabal and we do have a formidable resistance on our side. Dark fleet plays no role in the resistance as far as I know.

It is difficult to learn more about them as they are german speaking and do not recruit from the gen pop of nation states as the cabal does.

I hope they are playing 4d chess against the draco but based on my intel, they are happy with whatever arrangement they have and do not give a flying fuck about how bad the draco or cabal fucks everyone else over on Earth.

Yes, drink up goyim… there's nothing wrong with it.

>There is the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner
Let me guess: they drowned.

There's where you're wrong kiddo.
orgonelab.org/miller.htm

What's wrong with montalk? He's got impeccable logic and even after years of attempting to falsify that paradigm presented I've found no flaws.

the deathray thing seems odd to say the least. also it worries me that there is one statement mentioned where it specified its true when it comes to the love of his pigeons which isnt that incredible, but never does so with the truely unbelievable stuff

Kikes are really that insecure. They can't stand of the white people being creative
, huh.

Materialistic, luciferian BS. Yes goy, it's the technology!!!

That's not as easy as it sounds - it all depends on the field of battle. It's a bit like Slaneesh vs. Khorne. Yes, Khorne rules on the bloody field, but the Slanesh is arguably more powerful in that he subverts and controls entire societies.

Agree, Montalk seems authentic. Jay Dyer is also good.

shh we had such a good thread going! Don't pollute our minds with Old God stuff, go worship KEK.
Many know Drago as Moloch, now. It wasn't just the Nazis. Perhaps Donitz brokered more than one treaty in exchange for his life?
Nazis don't give offworld assistance to Moloch, talk to the USSS fleet about Saturn.
many people haven't defected from this cult, many people still worship this old god in a new name
there is no 4d chess against moloch - our entire species has been pawns in the game. Some know that they're a king, some know that they're a pawn - in the end they're all on a corrupted board owned by yoursinc.jpb
our chess against these old gods has always been other old gods. as a species our only method of survival is to outsource it. Always has, always will be.
There is hope, /r/user, don't be scary.
There is only one hope - yourself.

gonna level - you might think that all is lost and the jews sold our souls to the devil and you're right - but it is your choice, and yours alone, that decides how you live life.

WILL YOU JUST FOLLOW ORDERS?

Miller's results could not be duplicated. His results were the result of experimental error at the edge of detectability. We have far, far more sensitive interferometers now, and they do not detect an ether.

This is one of the way you can detect a flawed theory or pseudoscience, which is just a flawed theory that people are still clinging to for political reasons. The significant data can only be measured at the threshold of instrument limits.

I know you're a big fan of Tesla. I am too. But he wasn't infallible.

By the way this is a pretty cool book on Tesla most people haven't seen. Maybe you'll enjoy it.
archive.org/details/RadioTesla

What do the bind runes in the triangle points mean?

And how do you unify life and death?

You can derive those by cross referencing structure, it works to hit over 90% of all known languages.
I've written a semantic search engine and semantic translator, but thanks for projecting your special combination of ego and ineptitude, fag.
If you had ANY experience with NLP you would understand the thought behind this statement, and more importantly you would have already agreed and not posted something to asinine.

Good question. The Hagal rune represents overcoming life and death, becoming a master of one's self and transcending what is merely human.

full article: volkisch-runes.blogspot.com/p/hagal.html

I have no idea the meaning of the words in the song but
WTF!
There are frogs ribbiting at the end of the song. What is the significance of that?

you die. at that moment where your life ends your life meets death and by doing so unifies it. through death you then ascend into a bodyless form, out of this material realm, which is the magic that happens when life and death meets.

now im worried>>9927564

Fuck it, I'll say the dirty word. MK Ultra, he fucking reeks of it.

You mean /fringe/? I still like you fucking weirdos though. pic related just because.

What's odd about death rays? I wouldn't be surprised if Trump had his own death ray, given that his uncle is the MIT professor who the FEDs handed over Tesla's notes to.

FFS user, luciferianism does not equal satanism. Lucifer is only equated with Satan because he is the adversary of the kikes and their Moloch. Also, the word satan likely comes from the Roman name Saturn, first god of the capitol of Rome, in who's name the Romans fought the moloch worshipping kikes of Carthage and israel.

Read Nos book of the resurrection, by Miguel Serrano. He explains best.

There's some neat shit about space that kikes don't want you to know, and it reveals a lot about the origin of many religous myths.
The channel this documentary is from frequently puts out videos explaining electric universe theory, how it explains the shit that space exploration finds that scientists ignoring the electric universe model can't explain, like how nearly every feature of mars is indicative of fuckhuge electrical events, including Olympus Mons and Valles Marineris.

Since this weird ayy lmao thread is bumplocked, why is there a nazi electric shower in OP's image ?

its not about the deathray, but what it says about being powerfull enough to dominate the world.

also is montalk related to corey goode? because that guy gives me the MKUltra vibes

QUESTION
So, if the Reich managed to make a number of these craft and did survive in Antarctica, why did the war end?
Did they just call the quits and decide to establish a new world under the ice and live happily ever after? I want to hate them for this, but also could hardly blame them after the world turned against them. It would be logical to assume that they were tired of so many Aryans killing each other.
Could the nukes have sealed them in at least in part, making it infeasible to continue?
Limited supplies? Was the mercury requirement too high to risk losing too many craft and facing an inevitable defeat as a result?
Did the USA and the Soviets simply have too many nukes? Even if the Reich had over a thousand craft, the USA and Soviets had an atomic bomb for every single one of them.
Were they threatened with genocide by the allied forces, against their homelands? Was Europe and Nippon held hostage at gunpoint?
Damn it all, I wish we had a message from them…

Sweet, we can talk about the real shit now!
BO of /Tok/ here! I humbly invite all of you crazy SOBs!

Dominate the world is a hard thing to comprehend. Fact is, you can only control what you can see and touch, though fear can be a powerful weapon to extend control. We live in an age where the governments of the world have the power to wipe out entire cities, even nations, with the press of a button, and it's been that way since before we were born. Nigs still nog though.

According to my intel, dark fleet have done multiple raids with draco outside the solar system on other civilizations.

Dark fleet is apparently pretty hot shit when it comes to combat.

As far as moloch goes, whether it is a real being or a thoughtform I don't know. What I do know, is those who do the moloch shit do generate loosh for negative entities.

The draco as a race are not "moloch" though. Religion, death, rape, torture, psychological harrassment….these are all ways loosh are produced. Many methods are used.

An interesting thing about kek though. I view kek as a thoughtform, a tulpa. Kek became extremely powerful for two reasons.

1. The internet, word spread and he was already constructed strong as shit before anyone could have forseen how much trouble he would cause the negatives. Even experienced occultists well versed in tulpas did not realize it was happening at the beginning

2. Because of 1 and troll culture….Kek is constantly being pumped with positive type loosh. Laughter. Absolute side busting laughter and a praise kek attatched.

All these people conciously directed that energy to kek….even non occultists who had no idea what they are doing. Worshipping kek is not neccessary, he gets energy at laughter frequency and puts it to good use.

Why this is important, is laughter is so positive it isn't the frequency that negatives can eat. The only laughter they sync with is dark, maniacal laughter….like the kind a psychopath may experience when they hurt an innocent person. Not genuine amusement or delight like a decent person enjoys generating.

We can't completely starve them of negative loosh, but we can drain the supply line and make it less plentiful for them. They always want to increase production.

Staying at higher energetic frequencies at a big, group level fucks up the energy environment they need to a degree. While this is going on, we also need to keep relentlessly assaulting the control system itself to bring it down.

This is primarily an energetic battle at heart…..no matter what one believes or how they view the specifics of things.

its the adamski fotograph. not a shower. its even referenced in the CIA doc i linked as well. also i never mentioned any ayyys

also fucking mods for bumplocking

can only guess but i guess the nazis stopped because of what i wrote in
as for why (((they))) stoped, they probably realized it makes no sense continuing as they cant do jackshit. i mean operation highjump and deepfreeze probably was to get rid of them, but they were BTFOd quick.
In general with UFO sighting people often report their technology stuff malfuncteioning. cameras dont work suddenly, cars break down, watches stop etc. I read about them just disabling weaponssystem from fighting jets, and there is this about just disabling nukes.
some account even stated a UFO hovered over the silos where the nuclear missiles stored, suddenly all the system fire up, silos open, and just when they were ready to launch all the nukes they turned off everything again. So if you wonder why there are never good pictures or footage of them, this is probably the reason
also the reports in state that some old ass tractor engine, without any electronics, even failed when the craft was around, so we can assume that this could also go for all kinds of other engines and weapons meaning that (((they))) didnt even have anything to attack with. additionally the legends say there is a civilization already in hollow earth which would be far more advanced than we are which might have backed the nazi.

pic related is from whats allegedly admiral byrds diary. cant tell if its real, but many think it is

>Sweet, we can talk about the real shit now! >>>/tok/
HEIL!

I'll need to watch him on video a bit to really answer your question, but this is enough for me to call him out as disinfo.
Yep, either shill or faker.

basically. but he doesnt come off as a liar, it seems like he believes what he says. thats why i believe MKUltra. an user mentioned that what he talked about reminded him of some trigger used in some supersoldier program which uses MKUltra as basis but would be some levels above that

also his audience seems like a cult
youtube.com/watch?v=5-ff_Rnv47k

Frankly it could be based on a more ancient story the wording has some semblance of Götterdämmerung in it and Charles doesn't lead the "Golden Dawn" he merely joins with others in it, probably other Reich Führers and their men from Vall-Hall. And you hear the word Raben (Raven) many times flying around before this starts suggesting many conflicts leading towards it.

I used to feel depressed for spending too much time on chans, now I feel enlightened. I love this place.

Yep… this is why I haven't tested any of my theories about the gravity drive yet… That and the cost of mercury… One day though, we'll take over the world, then have no idea what to do with it other than purge… then realize we lack the manpower to actually rule the world, put NEETs in charge, shout DICKS EVERYWHERE and make off with the loot.

So let me tell you a story from my crazy youth. I had met a man who was crashing with a douchebag I used to drink with. He introduced himself to me as a con-artist. Few weeks later, he managed to con me out of a hundred bucks, despite me knowing that his profession was conman. So, obviously I had prepared to stab him and decided to get my money's worth instead. Well, he also tried to explode himself with dynamite as suicide attempt in said dochebag's kitchen, so killing him kinda felt stupid. I asked him "How'd you do it?" and his answer to me, simply put was "I believed every word I told you. I convinced MYSELF the lie was true." Best hundred bucks I ever spent.

may i ask how he tricked you? what did he say?
also i guess when you believe your lie you arent lying, but instead you are just mistaken

30seconds in, person giving intro is somewhat afraid (nervous? Stagefright or fear of leader?) and used the word "serve" noting a subservient position.
1:30 in, already reeks of cult. Speaking about propaganda and drawing in family… fuck this is long.
2:40 in, cheesy music to make sound mystic, begins with a short question, no pause after question. Classic brainwashing technique to convince the listener that they asked the question.
(watching with one eye closed with this one.)
4:50 ROFL that voice. Front man on stage, raisin up the energy levels of the crowd!
Ok I'll watch more later out of morbid curiosity and desire to know who created this. CULT CONFIRMED though. I used to run propaganda better than this while shitfaced.

Pfft, same as every quick con. Greed. Find a person's greed and you've got them.

This Charles Dellschau guy needs more research.

In reply to

so im not alone with my observation. but it really isnt even lowkey. he gets recommended frequently in these threads still so people actually see him as credible which is weird. or they were shills trying to distract me. i dont know. if you want to look deeper into him this website is also related to him
gaia.com/

also since its bumplocked once again the discord
discord.me/anufor
password: Holla Forumsisalwaysright

Myst?

Stupid CIAniggers can't even photo copy a page without cutting off half the information
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

never heard of it

yeah, fuck the CIA. i mean i can tollerate the MKUltra on innocent people, the assassinations, the collaboration with cartells, but fucking up with scanning? lynch these fuckers

So is this thread connected?

I haven't played/read them in ages, but it was about an underground people.

how is that thread not offtopic but this one is?!
either way
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122271758
is related to all of that

ah no, forgot something
september 24th is german election
woman=europe always depicted as female.
clothed with the sun=swastika, the symbol of god or the sun=nationalism/return to god
giving birth=gaining new life
Moon at her feet=muslim (BTFO?)
crowned by 12 stars=the EU flag.

as above, so below. as in heaven, so on earth

My guess is that he has shills working for him who post on the conspiracy sites. This is really suspicious though, since so far the techniques are relatively official. He's at least had NLP training and probably has some good connections. NLP classes are great places to make connections with sociopaths.
Given the nervousness of the guy who intro'd the video though, my bet is that he's sloppy running his operation and won't last long. If he has official backing, he'll wind up like jim jones, if not, he'll probably do a shit-ton of coke and break under his own weight. This is speculation based off of 5mins of video though, so more digs coming.
Whoever made the website came out of the college system within the past four years, he paid cash for this one instead of using his cultists, smart on his part. He clearly used a cultist for the video production though. Website immediately pushes subscriptions, probably auto-payment scam. This guy is bad news. My guess is he's in it for money rather than mk-ultra disinfo agent, but that doesn't mean he's entirely a free agent, he's still convenient for discrediting everything he talks about.

They do this on purpose just to piss us off. I bet one day we'll find an ass scanned onto one of these documents. I'd do it if I were cia…

well i couldnt get passed the first 10-15 mins of both videos either and didnt look into him any further. i just chose to stay away from him

Does it matter? We're the same posters in all of the /fringey/ threads anyhow, aren't we? Also, any thread with "NAZI" in the title will get anchored/deleted. Next time, NatSoc Reichsaucers!

Damn, honestly it's depressing how easy this shit is… If i were less honest, I could create a bigger cult than his. My problem is that I'm honest. I'd tell them the truth, and then get my watchlist status upgraded to analprobe.

:'^)

If you watch these videos, put in one headphone with some classical music on it. Bach would be a good choice. The SOB uses a voice trick to fuck with your head even as hes talking about mind control. In fact, he uses explaining mind control practices as an in to get you to accept being mind contolled, note at the 10:00mark and pay attention to the stretched syllables at the ends of words that shouldn't be there, it's to prevent proper thought processing. This asshole needs killed.

rofl I won't lie, if they ever show up at my doorstep, I'll tell them to hire me or fuck off, I'd do a better job. I'd also abuse the fuck out of all authority granted, then attempt to drug and brainwash the lot of them, then point at this post and say that they suck and should've read this…. and then probably get told "We did read this, but thought it would be funny so hired you anyhow" the amoral bastards. I miss when it was run by the NatSoc LSD cult.

kek

why is that? what do they have against that word?

i prefer not watching him at all to be honest

>tfw in the meantime we trolled half of them into being unironic flatearthers and made them fear the bogdanoffs

>youtube.com/watch?v=5-ff_Rnv47k
Oh so a C2C host is finally on board with a cult.

Ten years late, really.

The National Socialist party never used that term, only their enemies did.
For the best. I may had given him too much credit though, after seeing more, I'd bet he has a handler who coaches him, and he might not even be aware of it. They wouldn't talk so much about spooks if he was ultra'd (too much risk of emotional break on camera) but that doesn't mean a spook doesn't use him. Also, could be a retired spook who's pension was inadequate.
That really is some feels…

ok, thats an argument i dig. im just more used to the term nazi

The bird the Texan child is holding up in the 3rd photo appears to be an albatross with semi-severed leg, and is unlike the other two photos.
Has anyone done image analysis on those two, because that is weird as f.

i dont know how to spot fakes there either way, so no

I assume you're mobile. The discord link didn't work in the app, however it worked with I typed it into the mobile browser. Worked just fine that way. Cheers

Other way around fam.

think so too. i dont think anything we can create in this world would be capable of destroying the divine and eternal soul

Is this stuff discussed anywhere else. The mods here are cunts who bumplock the juicier goods.

I'm sure you could try >>>/polk/. They seem to be pretty based, as far as I can tell….

see
>discord.me/anufor

No. I don't have schizophrenia.

The war didn't end, there is still no official peace treaty with Germany up to this day.

Of course not. The goal is to free the Earth. But they can't just start an invasion, there are specific Esoteric laws at play here. They are being provoked constantly with actions that lie under this threshold to lure them under a trap. A victory established through the wrong means would lead to a defeat long-term. They do indeed intervene here and there, that's why Germans still exist as a people. And that's why high officials fly to Antarctica now and then. Also there's the Antarctic Treaty. I think it will be over this year btw.

Nukes are outdated, if they even exist. Our world is an illusion.

/polk/ is shit. There are more shills than posters, the BO is d&c incarnate, whether a paid ahill or just a piece of shit, and the content sucks. If I meat the BO of /polk/ I'd immediately break his jaw.

The title is "NAZI UFO" of course it got bumplocked. We're also being raided again. Bumplocking this thread saved diacussion in it.

You do not believes in nukes?

What he's saying is that they're outdated, not effective or useful as factual weapons; not that he doesn't "believe" in them.
There's a number of reasons why they aren't feasible and they involve unnecessary risk, mostly - the other main one is radiation, which induces the creation of a "natural barrier" through which it's unfeasible to opeate. Besides, the advancement of technology has already shut the window in which they'd have been useful weapons - automated targeting AIs and high precision laser weaponry will make nuke delivery impossible as they'll just be instantly intercepted by weaponized satellites.
Nukes have been a "psychological" weapon for decades already.

That just means that delivery systems for long distance are outdated. Nukes are still viable weapons, just not geopolitically practical.
Also, happy this thread got anchored, halfchanners would be stealing our info and spamming the thread otherwise.

George Lincoln Rockwell considered himself a Nazi. In his speeches he says it all the time without malice.
It's just become so ubiquitous that rebranding into National Socialist in the English form seems to only be good for fucking with leftist socialists. Anything else and it might seem that we're shying away from the work of the NSDAP which we all adore.

Can we use our autism on this subject instead of politics?

How does using the proper terminology that was used by the reich it's self, rather than the words of the kikes, do us harm? Are you one of the people who refers to himself as goy? Language holds power, do not pervert it.

Rockwell created the American Nazi Party quite successfully using the word Nazi.
I'm aware of the Soviet/jewish roots of the word Nazi, but words change over time and across languages.
There's no harm in using National Socialist at all, really. Perhaps I could have typed the last sentence a little better. In my opinion Nazi and National Socialist should be used interchangeably. If the word Nazi could stop being a negative thing then hell we could even see swastikas coming back. If someone calls you a Nazi then cool- that means you're disciplined, sharp, and with a purpose.

WE WERE RIGHT
google.com/patents/US20030209637
archive.fo/Ek0ID
google.mv/patents/US20060145019
archive.fo/5sc0F
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, they still don't have the gravity generator! We can do better!

Why not both. Departmentalise roles. The knowledge of the board must always grow.

this thread got made by a halfchanner mate. dont fall for divide and conquer

The Bundesrepublik Deutschland is the direct continuation of the german Reich
bundestag.de/presse/hib/2015_06/-/380964

Another weird thing is that Germany, just like Italy and Japan are still enemy states in the UN
globalresearch.ca/germany-italy-japan-and-the-un-charters-enemy-state-clause-obstacle-to-an-asian-and-european-peace/5457761

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(UFO)
sounds a lot like "its a weatherballoon" tier explenation, but i feel like i should state it either way

GET IN THERE!

It's always Venus.
that's my all time favorite episode because the greys are just airforce abducting people in saucers who then get mindraping by psychs
and then it turns out we were right again

I think something that's being overlooked are the indian stories about the three weapons from the gods that could be used to stop and kill gods and end all life god or mortal.
In other legends, the entities from space, inner earth, etc all do not like radiation
perhaps indians ancient ayrans used this tech to lock some nasty shit in various places?
I forget the source of the indian legends but there's three weapons - one that can stop a god, i interpret this as imprison or stun (nuclear), one that can stop anything a god can do, i interpret this as kill (hydrogen), and one that can kill all life god or not (neutron).

this is stupid, if you needed a negative feelings you would make something like matrix, where you gather humans like cattle in mega buildings and systematically torture them (in matrix case, use as batteries), rather than 'fake' a civilization that is actually controlled by them.

Humans can breed fast, and if you actually want lots and lots of energy, you mass breed them instead of letting it work on it's own while spending massive amounts of effort to control and hide that you are controlling them.

The very fact that it's not the most efficient way to do things proves that this is not possible

i do believe the UFO tech is ancient technology. for example the hinuds have something in their legends called "virmana" which essentially is a flying saucer, and at times even a flying castle or city even. now what could that principle be? the tibetians have legends about them lifting heavy rocks with the help of music, singing and sound.
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
Some accounts tell that the pyramids were build in a similar fashion. Now i agree this sounds pretty ridiculous, but then there is this stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRA7m1KEGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
indeed it sounds like it underlies another principle than the story of the tibetians, but there were stories about levitating stuff with sound, and now we can actually do that. so maybe there is more to the legends than we care to believe. and there are quite a few legends that turned out to be real or at least have
Interestingly this plan of the Vril Saucer has under number 1 mentioned "glocke" which translates to "bell". is this what makes the Saucer fly?
They fly either through this, or manipulating the magnetic field i believe.
in general i believe a lot of that (ancient) alien stuff comes only from thinking we are able to accomplish much less than we are actually capable of

in general it seems like there were ancient cultures far more advanced then we believe. the hindu braham weapons for example sound a lot like nukes and then there is this
theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/

emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
If this is true it means Lots wife didnt turn into salt, but simply vanished, when turning back to sodom/gomorrah, like when you get hit by a nuke.

you also may find this thread interesting

????

no idea, i assume the ray loses power over distance and thus only stuns after a certain distance instead of killing. or the old version of clickbaiting

>globalresearch.ca/germany-italy-japan-and-the-un-charters-enemy-state-clause-obstacle-to-an-asian-and-european-peace/5457761
Here's the thing, the link links to an article that claims what you claim, the article link links to a archive of a document made in 1945.
Do you have any official source (for instance, something coming from UN website) that still claims that those 3 countries are enemy states?
I agree that what the UN posts on their website does not need to conform to reality (they can fucking lie), but an archive of a 1945 document don't prove that this is still how it is

bumping for ultimate happening

this is the best i could find
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_Germany
so basically the articles saying they are enemy states are still there, but instead of canceling the, they just said they dont apply anymore.

(checked)
that's exactly what I was trying to remember in prior post.The weapons are:
1. Brahmastra - extremely destructive, once used there was no counter or defense that could stop it, except another Brahmastra
Sounds a bit like MAD

2. Brahmashirsha Astra - this is the one that can kill gods - it refers to killing a deva, which is a name for something that is holy or divine. It is said to be marked by fire, storms (wind no water for 12 years after its used - irradiated, barren of life), thunder, shit will fall from the skies, and there'll be a "tremble of earth."

3. Brahmanda Astra - this one is the one that can destroy the entire universe. It will "(cause) the oceans to boil and vaporize due to its heat and earth and mountains will float on the air and everything will burn without even leaving ashes." This is one the gods don't even fuck with as they were going to use it in a heavenly war to quell evil but then decided not to as it would destroy the good as well, and that defeats the purpose of destroying the evil. Nothing can escape from it.

I found references to a "Brahma-dhanda Astra" but never looked further into it. will when the time is right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
the first few sound a lot like a nuke, the infertileness because of radiation included

Some of the areas of india were found to have been irradiated in ancient times, and refined uranium has been found as well.

heared about it but didnt look into that yet, however there is this thing
youtube.com/watch?v=pnR-z7rgd4A
The video says its a submarine from before the flood that cracked because of the high pressure in the depths and sank. i doubt that it got cracked from pressure in the depths. as far as i know (im no expert, but this is what i have heared) submarine are basically instantly crushed as soon as there is one deformity caused due to the pressure as its build in a shape to give maximum durability, and when there is enough pressure to deform that shape, the new shape wont stand a stance against the pressure and it will be crushed about instantly. basically like this, only this happens with vacuum/underpressure on the inside instead of high pressure on the outside youtube.com/watch?v=Zz95_VvTxZM
i rather believe that these are the remains of a virmana. would be in this case on of the cigarshaped UFOs like the andromeda machine is, and cracked when it crashed down

> cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp85t00875r001100130058-9
Now that was an interesting read user. We need to determine if any of the divides mentioned still exist and if they can be exploited.

just throwing this ebook from 2009 out there
human-resonance.org/Veil_of_Invisibility.pdf

lots of tesla, hitler, bush, ufo, connections, mind control, underground bases.

Dubs confirm. They are still active, just more pronounced than ever. The kikes aren't a homogenous group at all, and all of them hate each other as much as we hate them. It makes sense that they would treat each other as bad as they treat others, being kikes. The orthodox jews are officially the most antagonizing bunch for the state of israel at the moment.

Holla Forums financed Antarctic expedition when?

once we build our own saucer we will probably have to decide if we use it to obliterate israel or go visit our nazipals in antarctica first

They didn't sit on the sidelines for so long without reason, they're probably fucking pacifists by now.

what would you do? come here, BTFO the kikes which then would turn the narrative into saying the nazis are the aggressors and oppressors which everyone believes and then will turn on the nazis resulting in them having to fight those people who they want to save? they need the people to want to be saved first

Depends on the tech:
Get people together to found a colony elsewhere.
Hollow out a cavity in the Earth and form a colony.
Go back in time and build a better society, get teched up to colonize another planet and vacate Earth.
Go to a separate timeline and colonize an uninhabited Earth.
Most like, at least from my study of the aether thus far, time travel is possible in the form of that last one. All of these have associated mechanisms by which to pull useable energy from the aether.
Modern Earth itself is a lost cause, there's no way to form a community without being labeled a cult and shot, there's no way to form a nation without getting freed, and there's no way to use any of the aforementioned technologies to change society as a whole because it's all too ingrained. I'm hoping for that last one, because in all likelihood anything Holla Forums and conspiracy sites/leaks can discover/rediscover is known by black groups already - meaning the only way they aren't going to turn you into a transgender like they did with Jon Hutchinson or a meth head like Eric Dollard is if you have no intention of interfering with their bullshit. The most likely scenario is luckily enough that every particle at every moment spins off infinite realities and traveling back in time simply causes an interference-pattern like effect in 3 dimensions over time (thus the whole quantum uncertainty nonsense - everything happens but the probability of it happening from one point in time to the next follows a relatively defined path where the least change is the most likely.) The universe is infinite and there's no point in fighting over this insignificant patch of it.

ALT + 0151 [Numberpad] = — [em dash]

Link doesn't work.

The german homelands have been occupied and held hostage since the end of the war, along with Japan, and how many thousands of nukes are there? All of europe could've been used as a hostage. It's MAD they were left to deal with. So they could either bunker down and breed happily in the underearth, and wait til times got better and their forces were regained, or fight to the last as europe is nuked out of existence.

See
There are logical consequences for the various possible technologies which would have allowed them to have escaped to begin with. Besides which, the timeline/dimension aspect is pretty important to this point. You cannot undo any possible future, you can only reduce the likelihood of it occurring among an infinite number of universes, but that reduction is still from an infinite number to an infinite number (just a smaller percentage of the greater infinity.) There is no such thing as victory when you know the laws of physics based on the aether, the enemy always wins and infinite number of times and you always win an infinite number of times, the best you can do is choose which reality you yourself live in.

Asians have a bigger brain and median IQ than Whites and yet they are shit when it comes to innovation.

I consider that to be nonsense. Deeds and destiny made drive the world of men, but through vril and determination, something something we win.

so i looked into a PDF about all this stuff and found something eery
“Was der Tod der Elf einmal bedeuten wird, vermögen heute nur wenige zu ahnen — noch weniger kann ich darüber schreiben. Wir stehen mitten in einer grossen Zeitenwende. Was wir alle durchmachen sind ihre Geburtswehen. Alles scheint negativ — und einmal wird dann doch Neues and Grosses geboren werden….” - RUDOLF HESS - (From a letter to his wife, written on the 28th October, 1946, — twelve days after the hanging of the Martyrs of Nüremberg).

"What the death of the eleven will mean once, only a few are capable to anticipate - and even less i can write about it. We are in the middle of a great shift in time. what we will have to endure are the laborpains. Everything seems negative - and one time again there will be given birth to something new and great"
why does this wory me? remember the prophecy to september 23rd?
like the labor pains hess mentioned? and there is also this

Horrible things are coming, but the fires will make us strong and we will rise up?

thats what i guess. either that or we give in to the corruption and fall for satans deceptions

you have proof the map's a fake? also;

literally kill yourself fucking jew

>>>/gaschamber/

>>>/rope/

Is this a freudian slip? I'm pretty sure you're the guy who got mad I didn't immediately ban all vegans right? Would be pretty funny if that was the case.

t.Teslafaghere
I guess you can't say what you really know, so will go about it another way.
Firstly thanks for posting this little breadcrumb, the similarities between all these efforts is what I look at nowadays and the differences are where the truth may be found it seems.

Have you seen references to the following at Lockheed;
-Tesla
-T.T.Brown
-Thomas Henry Moray?

Heard of T. Gaelen Hieronymous?

Any comments or further crumbs for a t.Tesla/quantumfag like me?

The propulsion methods I'm aware of are;
Electrogravitic derived Scalar/Quantum/ 'propulsion' (Tesla/Brown/etc)
Solid state/esoteric/structural geometric shape/propulsion (e.g. Pyramids/other researcher I can't remember))
Microwave propulsion (burnt/irradiated landing sites etc)
Plasma (intelligent electrical lifeforms/BOLs etc)
Geometric/drawn/mind machines/manifested UFOs (very hard to explain and only saw it once)
Astral Projection/self exploration

Thank you Anons for the Antacarctica/Hannebrau dumps. It's an area I need to brush up on so thanks!!

Most of you will have seen my Tesla stuff in past months but if you have any Tesla specific queries fire away I'll do my best, although it's mostly free energy/quantum theory related. But it all ties in as it's the same forces and similar methods.

an user gave me just the source for these
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
check page 88 and 91

Fine, here's your hint if hou're still lurking. Plasma is a conductor.

so they dont use plasma as energysource but to transmit energy? but isnt sustaining plasma using up energy itself resulting in it being inefficient? is this the reason you see these UFOs at the sun seemingly fueling plasma?

Thanks!
So presumably can be used to make fields with unusual structures..

Does confinement and high RPM have anything to it or is that just a red herring? Have also heard of experiments where weight reduces at high RPM in vacuum..
Thing I note in many of the UFO photos, Browns' desk model etc, they all have a central 'tesla coil' type or glowing plasma central dome as such, with exterior ones modulating/connected around it.

Thanks so much for the hint. I'll be around for a few days :)

Getting warmer user. Now, what is the significance of having a near perfect conductor like a plasma, that can be held and shaped with a magnetic field?
Now back to mercury. Mercury is a solvent, it is incredibly heavy, and it is a liquid at room temperature.
Now with that said… Why was the fluid in Der Glocke violet? sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0304885306007700
Now, once you've pieced this all together, please do not state everything openly.

New topic, semirelated. It can be deduced that black projects are roughly thirty years more advanced than the technology that is openly admitted to existing. DARPA has been ordered to release over a thousand technologies. Is there a list of these yet? I would like to see what they are, and which are connected to what we have spoken of here. When we know that, we can see just how far behind the government is to the Reich. This will give us a timescale for our own endeavor to reach this technology ourselves. You are very bright, and I cannot create this without a team, a workshop, and proper equipment. I have the theory, I have the manufacturing skills for the hardware, but I do not have the funds or the mathematical expertise to make this work. We will nedd to assemble the best minds who are truly loyal and devoted to our cause to do fhis, and I suspect that we can do just that.

You're getting it! Unlimited possibilities! Have you looked into the works of Ernst Chladni? They could reveal some things in a very visual manner!
They do, but I doubt in the way that the skunkworks thinks they do. Note, government projects hate to utilize multiple unproven technologies at the same time. They move very incrementally, which is the sole reason that they do not yet have what we desire. I say this with confidence, because if they did, the world would tremble! That being said, I also doubt that the Reich has fully manifested this technology to it's true potential either, should they still survive… unless they really did isolate themselves and go Buddhist on us.
I need to look into these more.

For the sake of argument, another reason the Reich might not be acting is due to resource scarcity. It is quite probable that these devices require relatively substantial quantities of rare minerals, and depending on the construction of their devices, these minerals might be expended in the use of these technologies. Note, the mountains of Chile are a place that many of these are mined.
Has anyone recorded a link between rare earth magnets, mercury, and other odd materials being found as a residue in places of purported UFO sightings/landings?

the instructions for the glocke state it will be mixed with thorium to keep it from solidifying, is the cobald for the same purpose or merely to make the serum magnetic itself?
is it possible to bring the plasma through the magentic field to cover the craft drawing the mercury with it acting as a forcefield protecting the craft like in some scifi movie, or did i just watch too many sci fi movies or even offensively by ramming into targets or projectiling some of the plasma/mercury onto the target by reshaping the magnetic field?

also you give me too much credit. at times i just have a lot f fantasy.

didnt do that, but landig said a lot of the aircrafts would be rotting somewhere in the andes which kinda fits.

The cobalt would make it magnetic, which means that the syrum could be moved with magnetic fields, requiring no direct moving parts. The thorium I'll need to look into.
I couldn't say for certain, but that would fit the descriptions given of the small UAVs reported during the end of the war. It's odd though, as I would suspect that this would make it nearly impossible to control with radiowaves… Though, ideally, the gravitational effects would manifest a field on it's own without the plasma spread, but the reports also describe a plasma effect around the outsides of the aircraft, but that could be caused by ionization.
Take some damn nootropics, study your ass off, and work on individuation so that your true ego will inspire you to the work that must be done for your volk!

well, a lot of UFOs are also seen as just balls of light moving around. that could be the plasma or ionization around it. but it kinda reminded me on the warpdrive. the principle is to create a bubble around you that protects you and compress the space in front of you and let it expand behind you effectively moving the space around you instead of moving themselves. that bubble meant to protect could be why it seems like a ball of light, and since the space is moved and not the craft itself it could explain how those crafts could make some of those maneuvers told to which conventional crafts arent capable off, or at least their pilots due to g forces since when you dont move yourself g forces shouldnt occur making such maneuvers possible

for the thorium stuff i posted above a translation of instructions about the serum and the glocke pic 1

Heh, now we're getting to why the soviets tortured Franz Bardon to death because of his theories involving a tetrapolar magnet and magnetic fluids.

So, I did a bit more research on Thorium. I doubt it was added for the radioactive properties, but rather as a stabilizer of sorts or perhaps to incresse conductivity for some reason, though my best guess is the stabilizer theory. I'd have to experiment or know what the initial problem was, but this is what's most likely. It should of helped keep the mercury in it's liquid state while under pressure, though the thorium it's self may recrystalize under extreme pressure within the solution, which under the circumstances may have rather curious effects… Mildly radioactive nanocrystals bouncing around only once the syrum reached peak speed and pressure, while within a powerful magnetic field, interesting things could happen.

well, many UFO witnesses show symptoms of radiationpoisoning afterwards when they got to close. maybe the thorium would be the reason?

Well… a mercury thorium cobalt gas would be incredibly poisonous… Probably drive gou insane as well.

i think i heared of one report where some guy saw a ufo landing or hovering directly over the ground. he went close to it out of curiosity at which point a load of gas, steam or smoke was blown into his face at which point he blacked out. later again i think there was the radiationpoisoning stuff. could that be mercury thorium cobalt gas?

Agree, but the extraterrestrial hypothesis is another thing entirely. They could be secret military craft, they could be literal demons. Every hypothesis has strong arguments.

I tend to agree, but that's by no means proven.

Bullshit. Luciferians (i.e. rougly what the Masons are) and "Molochians" work together.

Possibly, yes.

originally satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own, an agent of god sent to test us and occasionally do gods work like the killings of the first born if i remember was done by satan. later on people thought "if satan does evil, and does so in the name of god, and god is evil too" and they rewrote it to satan being an enemy of god. this very world is ruled by satan, by obstacles, which it abuses to corrupt us.
6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general. 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.
The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves..

By this, satan (if an actual enthity) would be just a title. Lucifer is the one who has the title. lucifer is said to be known by many faces and names, and im assuming moloch, baal and possibly cronus are just some of them

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5H-VV7Dab9I

Grebbenikov made levitation tech bassed in beetle wings.

that seems fishy. need to look into it, and if its real thats huge, but i just cant believe it to be honest

Fucking kill yourself. Until you have done some valid research on the topic and can cite it, you're just a useful idiot of the kikes. I've spent the past two decades actively practicing th occult, studying everything frkm runes to vedic texts to hitlerism and plato. I have infiltrated degenerate cults and mooched off of them until in my drunken ramblings they declared me an anti christ figure xD, drank with the CIA, talked to high ranking masons and drugged information out of their (adult) children, studied the texts and statues of the old gods, worked with mediums, luciferians, discovered the depths of the m k ualtras, mastered astral projection, and dedicated my entire fucking life to this and to our volk as a result, AND THAT IS JUST A TINY PORTION that I care to write. Where did you get your info, david icke?

You i disagree with, but unlike the poster above, you're a thinking human being and have rationally searched for this information. Never stop! The rabbit hole has no bottom. Also, remember the cube of the mudslimes. The rock it holds belongs to a faith far older than islam, and they fear and corrupt it. Stop falling for he narratives of the kike, they always lie, they always mislead, and theh always project their own fears and terror.

Yeah, it easily could be. Even in minute quantities this stuff would be absurdly toxic as a gas. Radioactive neurotoxin straight into the bloodstream through the lungs. You'd be better off snacking on glow in the dark paint chips from the late 30s.

what do disagree with specificaaly? if its about the symbology in the first pic i have to say i made that on pretty early. now i now you have to be carefull with symbolism. for example the star of davids (what i believe) original meaning is the unification of male and female, and by extend generally polar opposites. its basically another version of ying and yang so it makes sense you would find those two together giving the meaning, but weird given the history of its origins. only later was it used for a symbol of saturn, and judaism. rothschild used it back on his store back then and made it later a jewish symbol.
they do this to:
1. make people who find out about it think thats the real meaning and start worshipping their deity as they believe thats what it was all about from the beginning
b) make them turn away from it and even disregarding the positive expects instead of only the corrupted things
III: rechannel their prayers/thoughts/energy to their deity.
One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. Now if you mix 2 things they mix while building a vortex or a spiral, and i believe this is meant with the spiral symbology.
A lot of japanese culture seems to reference it, wether its naruto with uzumaki even meaning spiral and the spirals all around the anime, ranma 1/2 has a technique based on a spiral, and not to forget tengen toppa gurren lagann which is all about the spiral beings (humans) kept underground, in the dark by the antispirals, the (((elite))) out of fear that the spiral being destroy everything out of accident. is this maybe why the elite tries to hide spirituallity from us? because they fear we would fuck it up? or just that we would fuck (((them)) up?

either way a lot of the symbols also seem to derive from sunworship which makes kinda sense seeing how they see the unification of things as holy and magical with the sun being a huge fusion reactor.
i believe transgenderism is a perverted form of this, trying to unite male and female in one body

Is this relevant?

seems like a saucer. from when and where is that?

It is an old painting in Biserica Manastirii, or Church of the Dominican Monastery, in the town of Sighisoara, Romania. The words in it are written in German, translates to “Israel, put your hope in the Lord.”

have to look that up. thanks for the input. but shows again that UFOs seem to not be an early phenomenon

I'm actually more interested in what Israel has to do with any of that.

true. this here is at least the full psalm 130, 7

O Israel, hope in the Lord!
For with the Lord there is steadfast love,
and with him is plentiful redemption.

maybe just because israel is always important in the church

Now that I look at the image again Ps 130,7 is written at the bottom right, didn't see it till now, well then.

Forgive me for not answering your question, but I'm skipping to the import part. Your research is not flawed, you merely have not gotten far enough yet and are making conclusions too early. You've done better than most. Example, you've learned that bringing together opposing polarities is one of the great powers within the magical arts. MOST practitioners never, ever reach that. It's not everything though, and try not to get lost or trapped in the subject of the joining of male and female, this is a TRAP! heheh, pun can be intended if hou want it to be. Unity destroys both poles, harmony is what you're after. Look to Pythagoras, he was the master of his time in the worka of harmonies.
The black sun is not solar. It is NOT solar!
THE BLACK SUN IS NOT SOLAR
Think on that, and remember polarity!

Damn right, you avoided part of the trap.
I have to sleep now. Though, you could probably tell that much given the charisma drop in this post vs my others.
You'll get it eventually if you keep at it. I'm confident you have what it takes to see this through.

just a question, from what im saying. what do you guess how long it took me? just wanting to see how good i really do.

however about the black sun, i know but im still trying to figure it out. there is saturn which is called the black sun or dark sun etc. however i believe that is just another one of (((their))) corruptions, trying to tie that concept once again to (((their))) got and corrupting it. at least i doubt the nazis were into the satan shit. one source mentioned the while the sun is the visible source of energy, giving light and heat, causing plants to grow and us to see, the black sun would be the energy source hidden from us we cannot see. which gives us the life and the soul, the divine spark. the sun would then be (i guess) the material (below) source of life, and the black sun the spiritual (above) source of life.

another take (which is a more scientific one) is that the black sun the nazis referred to was the vril energy and going back to the where some user mentioned the glocke or whatever is described there would be a scalar device which seems to try to draw energy out of the vortex of the ether which i believe would be the vril energy. however i believe that this would in that case be just a homage to the real black sun and not the real meaning

That's an obvious one. Your entire life.
going to bed… must regenerate charisma.

i guess im doing pretty well then. i looked up all the stuff starting like 8-9 months ago, with the first 2-3 ones pretty exessively.

and what do you make out of my oppinion about the black sun?

either way, sleep tight and /comfy/ user

Would you had done as well in your search without all that led to it?
The answers you seek are as deep as the well of Tartarus.
If I spoonfed you answers, you'd never gain the knowledge or experience of the journey in seeking them. :P Also this is more fun.

i dont want to be spoonfed the answers senpai. i just would like to know how close i am and what i got wrong.

and i probably wouldnt have been successfull if it werent for these coincidences (which i believe are the way god works. the reason we dont see gods working s anymore is because we stoped looking and just declare them coincidence. the chans rediscovered that aspect and call it mememagic and attribute it to kek). if it werent for me being in th right thread at the right time where some valuable information or link was posted, if i wouldnt have clicked the right link while googling or on youtube i possibly would have missed that one piece of information that helped me connect everything. an user mentioned once you start seeking knowledge it is like some force pushes you further into the right direction which certainly seems to be the case at times.
and yes, its actually fun trying to make sense out of all the symbols and believe, even though its confusing and i never know if im misled or not. its like some interactive mystery novel

Synchronicities
PRAISE KEK!
We call those ""Currents""

Eh, everything is always simple. Humanity just has a habbit of complicating EVERYTHING for some manner of deranged psychological problems. At this point, we're stuck unraveling the twisted knots of he Kali Yuga. On the topic of kali yuga, check out >>>/tok/742

will look into it some time. thanks
and i still would like to know if my interpretation of the black sun is widely correct, incorrect, completely off or just missing something.

I think you're on the right path. Though, I'll also say that I doubt I fully understand either, on a conscious level, as my path to individuatiin is still incomplete, which is the other part of my reasoning for not making outright declarations.

yeah, everyone, no matter how knowledgable, could be decieved. but i still try to get as many different point of views as possible. i believe when you hear truth deep down you know it so if you walk through a pile of bullshit you will know when you find the goldnugget among it.

A pajeet could not had worded it more eloquently, user. Makes me think about the Moloch topic.

in which way?

check'd.
The level of crazy that's spouted by disinfo shills and zealots alike, with the vast majority pointing in the wrong directions, when a simple glance at history will lead you straight to Carthage… and to israel, to the Cohen Gadol, and then all the freakouts of Moses and Kristos suddenly make sense. Then comes the realization that the majority of kikes have no idea who they support and that they've been beaten and bred as a slave race for the Cohen who work for Molech and their own degenerate desires, using the kikes as useful idiots and human shields, tossing them just enough scraps to keep them passive and useful… and thn the realization that most of the kikes don't even give two fucks when they find out and many are happy about it. Such a deranged people should have never been able to exist. Ug, then the demiurge stuff on top of it.

i said earlier i believe there is a huge spiritual psyop going on.

you know the feeling where you hear something and you just know that its true?
i believe they lie so much in the media to make us associate the lack of that feeling with the truth by making us believe lies, and making us associate the feeling with lies by selling truth which causes this feeling as fiction making us subconciously deny the truth ourself, disable us from recognizing the goldnugget, and taking the pile of bullshit as mountain of gold.

additionally to muddy the waters they try to make everything associated to (((them))). wether its the star of david, all the shills saying christ would be just another jew, and the ethnic jews posing as real jews while belonging to the synagouge of satan trying to make people think all of them belong to (((them))) and distracting from the fact a lot of nonjews belong to the synagouge of satan, to (((them))) as well. the owl at bohemian grove where they make the "reanactment" of childsacrifice in fire in front of an owl trying to make the owl/minerva associated to moloch as well leading ultimately to people finding out about it rejecting the originally good completely, or accepting the evil corruption as well as they think this is the original state weakening the opposing forces by making people turn away from them as they believe its evil, and strengthening themselves by making people join them as they believe they did follow the same deity the whole time either way.

its pretty obvious they subvert and leave their marks everywhere, but that makes it just harder to see what was there originally and what is just there to take us astray.

Great trips, friend. I really don't know what else to tell you at this point, and this thread is nearing the edge of infinity. I'm always on /tok/ shall we need to continue this discussion again in the future. If you make it to one of the gatherings, we might get to continue in person.

im not so keen on any meetings. whats great about this place is that its anonymous. however i have a discord about the nazi UFO stuff, and if we get more people i will probably widen the range of topics a bit (went from the UFO stuff to NASA being fake already) and if we find something the general people are interested in i will add another channel for that theme. so you might want to visit there
discord.me/anufor
Password: Holla Forumsisalwaysright

forgot to mention, i basically aim for /xpol/ discussions that usually get shut down on Holla Forums

I've actually never used discord… Barely used more than the chans since irc died off.

There's always the Esoteric Kekism threads.

i never used it either, but since the UFO threads got shut down i decided to try it.

also im not really interested in kekism. im more into occult in general, trying to see the symbols (((they))) leave, the ancient believes and universal principles.

Kekism threads might as well be /polX/ if you look at them.

well, i guess i will look into that, but im usually on half/pol/. came here basically just because the thread got deleted there

You're wasting your time there though, unless you're focused on redpilling.

redpilling is always a good idea. in fact i believe a massdistributation of redpills is the only way from saving this world aside from divine intervention. even the antarctic nazis no matter how advanced would need it since otherwise the people would oppose them and they would have to fight the ones they try to save

Goodbye thread. It was good.

will make a new one in a few days i guess. will called it nothing with nazi this time so maybe it wont be bumplocked