OY VEY! Israeli Intel Source Of Trump-Russia Convos

nytimes.com/2017/05/16/world/middleeast/israel-trump-classified-intelligence-russia.html
archive.is/BveL7
Israel Said to Be Source of Secret Intelligence Trump Gave to Russians

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_Israel
archive.is/fXW5X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they really must not have liked that west bank comment lol

I think it has much more to do w/ Assad, but that also plays a role in this.

Trump had better have his own food taster in that snakes' nest.

CHAOS CANDIDATE

So…I'm confused about the outrage. Trump, who wants to fight ISIS with the assistance of Russia, shared "secret intel" about an ISIS terrorist attack development with the people he wants to fight ISIS with? How is this bad?
I know it isn't 'bad' but how are they spinning this as a bad thing? I think the people trying to eradicate ISIS from this world ought to know intelligence about ISIS if it is indeed so critical. Why would the kikes give out this level on info on their precious ISIS? Don't they want to support them so they can take out Assad and have Syria destabilized? What's to gain for them by divulging such secrets? Fuck.

I fucking caaaaallled it, and I got dubs.

Feels good.

How can Israel think they can let this info get out and people not think ill of them or think that they are meddling in our affairs? This makes it beyond obvious and in some places, a hostile action (aside from all the more hostile shit they have pulled in the past). They're not even trying to hide it. Fucking amazing.

Because the MSM thinks it'll damage US relationships with with Israel and other EU countries

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH! CHECK EM KIKES!

Who?

Narrative filler.

So, in other words, you don't know shit and Israel didn't say shit.

So the ambassador to kikeland didn't give it any credence.

According to whom?

Who?

If you won't tell us who they are, we have no reason to care what they have to say - and if they aren't authorized to talk about it, and ARE talking about it you, that means they're leakers, which means they're the enemy of the state.
The NYT should be required to turn these people over under threat of conspiracy to commit treason.

Truth.
Obviously.

Very subtle.

So its nothing.
You mean you chose to interpret it that way to push a given narrative? Yeah, thought so.

Who?

You mean DID not confirm.

That's not even confirmation that he reached, merely a cherry-picked quote to push a given narrative.

Who?

Media Jews citing media Jews.

HOLY SHIT, A NAMED SOURCE!
HAHAHAHAH! THIS IS WHO YOU EXPECT US TO TRUST AS REGARDS COMMENTARY!? AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

… Wait a second…. Sipher!?

=WHY ARE WE HERE!? JUST TO SUFFER!?==

I understand my Lord, I didn't deserve it.

But don't Democrats hate Israel? You know Israel is an apartheid state, yes? You know its full of 'White' people oppressing brave Muslim women and killing brown children, yes?
Kek.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA!
Dude, shouldn't you want us to not have any engagement with Israel whatsoever? Isn't your party the party of progress?
How do you justify engaging with a settler nation wherein there are msicegenation laws and a genetic limitation on the Right of Return, wherein they build huge walls and kill children who throw stones?
They don't even have same-sex marriage there, you fucking shitlord.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_Israel

Because ISIS is Israeli asset and the kikes don't want it destroyed.

haha! dumpal frump is ruined this time, goys!
archive.is/fXW5X

ON
WHAT
GROUNDS
?

MY FEELINGS

That fucking author, holy shit my sides.

so many gawd damn lies. next these kikes will claim the victims were all Syrian Jews. Holocaust 2.0! gimme shekels goyim!

fucking hungarian jew, I presume

HAND OVER THE RUSSIAN TAPES, DONALD

oy vey

user that's a beautiful reply.

(checked)
Dubs confirm

Fake news

Whew! My age group - narrowly - agreed with Gen Z. 1.2% points difference.

there's a puppeteer behind comey

Checked.

Yes, yes, I know, but you have to think of the context, dummy.

If you're going to shill against Israel, in the context of the libshits of the US, you call those Jews 'White'. And then watch those Jews leap to say they aren't White, thus generating conflict between the kikes trying to say they aren't White and the mudfolk who see pale skin and don't give a shit.

Good on you lad.

You think? I thought so.

Thank you, my Lord. I live to serve your Will.

Spin this as:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I know this, but I don't understand why they would give information that is so classified about an organization they don't want destroyed. I don't get their end game here.

Any fucking way to condense it?

There's a reason "Holla Forums is always right" is always right. It's because Holla Forums has picked up on the crimes of the kikes, and the kikes are quite literally the source of all evil in this world.

Sounds like the kikes are upset that Trump shared Israel's bullshit intel with them. Maybe it gave the russians a laugh.

They're stI'll salty over the West Bank comments.

FBI here, remember to shoot judges, teachers and lefty policy makers if Trump is forced out somehow.

t. Dave

(trips)
You first FBI

This must mean they're losing their footing if they have to use their own home as a source. I don't think they'll be getting away with it this time.

Good.

LEL
A fucking kike mole. You can not make this shit up.

Heiled fof truth.

I knew for a fact it was going to be be israel when I heard goy beck and erick cuckerson kvetching so hard about this. Also, consider this irrefutable proof they are on the kikes payroll.

So unconfirmed sources say Israel was the source of the the information about the unconfirmed leak in a meeting where everyone claims no leak occurred.

And the Israelis don't admit to being the informants.

Anyone else think this is much ado about utterly nothing?

checked

There was no "leak" because the president of USA can declassify any information he wants, whenever he wants.

Literally how you see it - it was secret intel so sharing it was bad period. Doesn't matter if it harms Israel in no way and helps Russia avoid potential terror attacks, Israel should have known it would be shared so they could choose to keep it to themselves.

One reason people are upset is that we have intelligence agreements with our allies. These agreements state that we will share pertinent information with our allies as long as we don't share them with anyone else. Our allies gave the intel to us but it would hurt their national security if the information fell into the wrong hands.

For example, we are allies with India. They come across some intel about a radical Islamic terrorist plot against US targets in the pacific. They share it with us because we are friends. We use the intel to stop the attack. But the way that India got the intel was through a source in Pakistan (their mortal enemy). If this intel gets into Pakistani hands then the asset gets killed and the source dries up. Now, we would never share this intel with Pakistan. But if we gave it to China or Russia, they may give the info to Pakistan and the source is burned. Allies share intel with each other with the understanding that we will not share it with other countries because it could get back to their enemies and hurt their national security.

This latest instance with the President giving intel to Russia that came from somebody else violates this agreement. What makes this even more complicated is that the ISIS intel probably came from Israeli sources in Syria. Syria is fighting a civil war with many different factions. We have a common interest with Russia in defeating ISIS but Russia is backing the Assad regime and we are backing a few different factions of rebels fighting the Assad regime. Russia could turn around and give this information to Assad. Assad could use it to hurt Israeli interests in Syria.

The end result, Israel gives us a tip that prevents an attack on US interests. Their source gets burned because we tell one of their enemies. That intel source goes away for Israel. Maybe some Israeli lives are lost because of it.

So the question is, will Israel give us the next tip to help us defeat ISis and save American lives or will they sit on their hands and keep it to themselves. If you were Israel, what would you do? If you say nothing, people may die but Israel's interests are protected. Or you can tell your allies and risk losing the source forever and possibly losing Israeli lives because of the blown source.

If only it was illegal to leak closed door meetings about 'classified' information to the public.
Oh wait…

But Israel wants ISIS to remain around, using them to weaken Syria to strengthen their claim on the Golan Heights they stole.
They're despicable thieves, liars, and backstabbers.

Trump twarts (((Our Greatest Ally's))) false flag operation.

means nothing.