OY VEY

DAVID BROCK IS AN ISRAEL SHILL

twitter.com/davidbrockdc/status/864542131636977664

Obvious, and it doesn't deserve its own thread. But speaking of Brock, remember the leaked chat logs. He knew about Seth Rich
He's going to hang with pizza pederasta podesta and hilldog when this all comes to a head.

Everday I praise kek, and thank him for letting the jews name themselves.

Just said on Fox on Cavuto Israel is the one who gathered the Russian intel on Trump. They're blackmailing him over the wailing wall

Sounds like brock is a bit unhappy his campaign to try and D&C Holla Forums through concern, defeatism, and etc. posting didn't turn out like he'd hope.

when did brock come back on the scene after his lowkey heart attack?

Shoo shoo goon.

you are so easy to ID kike

was that debunked? Was there a confirmed source?

Well, you see, there's actually two different types of Israel. But nobody would know that without reading the Bible.

What a fucking joke, jesus, can't you do better than that?

Fucking kikes used to be better on this forum. You're lowering the standard, asshole.

Beat me to it.

Where am I?

The audacity of these kikes; they're openly supporting the Islamic State now.

Is there such a thing as a timeless enemy, Jack?

have a pleasant trip

Not debunked lad. Buckle up its gonna get fun again.

you mean aside from the kikes?

I mean obviously. The only kikes in MGS are Huey and Otacon, who manage to fuck everything up consistently.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

OY GEVALT GOY, STOP THE ANTISEMITISM

FTFY

Trumps already come out and said 'I have every right to share information'

jews think that using the word kike is all they need to do to blend in here lol

If you all are talking about the leaked chat logs where they mention having NSA tools and refers to treason by it shorthand code, that was pretty obviously some Holla Forumslacks beautiful fantasy. The language alone was a dead giveaway: they spelled everything out so clearly for the audience, not to mention they shared "high-level intelligence" with some scrubby intern. Same deal as that leaked CTR memo on how to deal with 4/8ch and plebbit.

(checked)

*fuck up everything and blame it on somebody else

t. globalist jewish liberal

who would've thought?

You mean the fag who runs Shareblue? Gosh! Who would have thought he'd ever shill for Israel?

Foreign Policy 201: Realignment

what does the Talmud say about "relations" with kids? What wickedness has been inflicted on innocents because of this?! It's no wonder this Kenite Khazar Talmud worshipper is pushing this rubbish.

Going forward Russia is our ally. Surely this ki-e knows that his ancestors and co-religionists murdered, butchered 65 million Russian Christians with (((their))) Talmud communism. Wonder what Mr. Putin thinks about this khazar-turd, Brock? Maybe they have the pizzagate/pedogate intel on this viper.

Probably why he ramped up his efforts recently.

this all seems like a weak attempt to portray trump in more of a favorable light to anti zionists. smoke and mirrors. he's still the greatest goy until there's hard action. words are meaningless.

trips of truth prepare for a
HOT SUMMER

Why do all of these fucks think that we're at war with Russia holy shit

I'd be more surprised if I was told a politician wasn't an Israel shill.
I'm assuming close to 100% are.

Because (((they))) want us to be

you may want to watch the film WAG THE DOG with DeNiro. think "B3 bomber".

Very careful wording there Brocky.

FFS
BEAR SHIT IN WOODS
FROG ASS IS WATER TIGHT
FLIES LAND ON SHIT
Anything else new that I might add to the list?

fuck off kike shill

No shit, even if he wasn't a kike, you have to suck Israel's balls even if you want to be a crossover small time internet celebrity. See: Gavin Mcginuess, Alex Jones, "based" Stickman etc…The "right" has to be over the top fanatically Zionist in order to operate according to the kosher-nostra's rules.

No shit, even if he wasn't a kike, you have to suck Israel's balls even if you want to be a crossover small time internet celebrity. See: Gavin Mcginuess, Alex Jones, "based" Stickman etc…The "right" has to be over the top fanatically Zionist in order to operate according to the kosher-nostra's rules.

Holy fuck, sorry about the triple post. I kept getting a 404 so I assumed I had to try posting again. Surprised I wasn't banned for being dumb and not checking if my post went through. Thanks!

It'll all be over soon kike just breath in more deeply the gas.

Here I was hoping the heart attack would get him to open his fat mouth and here he goes, lol.

They are shilling the ever-dwindling number of people they think are in their corner.

BASED

They are the Islamic state. That's why they're so mad.