Space thread Homeworld edition

Hello again pilots, truckers, emperors and admirals.

Let's talk space games and space game accessories.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eAk7o
testingtheglobe.com/bible.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavendish_experiment
kickstarter.com/projects/1964463742/the-mandate/posts/1615111
kickstarter.com/projects/1964463742/the-mandate/updates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I claim this thread in the name of the Republic

We should reach an agreement about this whole "space" thing, don't you think my fellow imperial?

I just got done playing OPUS: The Day We Found Earth and while it was a casual game seemingly designed for tablets it was pretty neat. If you like relaxed and atmospheric games you should check it out.

Is first pic a game?I vaguely remember that ship, not sure from where.

Both pics are from Elite Dangerous, nebulas can make for some really weird landscapes.

ED had potential, shame the devs - while amazing programmers and artists - know even less about game design than the average Holla Forumsirgin.

I want a comfy gangbangers in space simulator.
In the future all "criminals" (spics and nigs) have been exiled to the outer solar system and eke out a living among the gas giants. While approaching the obscenely defended inner planets is a death sentence, some choose to be smugglers, drug runners and raiders in and out of the no man's land of the asteroid belt.
Explore Jupiter and Saturn's moons in your customized spacewhip, invent new drugs from shit you find, fight other degenerates for territory, or try to gang up and raid heavily armed scientific or mining convoys from Whitey Space in your territory.
Jupiter Will Motherfucking Kill You, Stupid Ass Bitch

i hope it gets a better home

say it with me lad
Electronic Arts

if we live in bizzaro world, what could be better? egosoft? stardock?

that was pretty gud

I'd be fine with Stardock getting it, not happy, but fine

If it goes up for sale it might be Segay that will go for it.

Why is there a lack of massive genocide in Space Games?

In sword of the stars, if you don't have any diplomacy tech with another species, the only way to take over their planets is by exterminating all life on that planet and then colonizing and terraforming it.

Are you implying there is any other way to do it?

Try not to imagine Homeworld 3 as a F2P game.

Subscribe for only $4.99 to unlock a higher unit cap

That'd be cool.

Turns out The Mandate actually had development problems.

Never ever confirmed.

No shit, it's supposed to be a space combat game but the devs still haven't gotten past boarding. Confirmed shit/10

Well one where you culturally take them over and force them to live in assigned quarters while your people take over majority of the habitable areas.
Or by forcing them to surrender at gunpoint and then move them to ghettos.

So apartheid? 'cause that worked well.

That's fucking morbid

You never EVER leave the xeno scum alive. If you need slaves you build machines and use wageslaves to operate them.
No matter what you do, you cannot exterminate liberalism and leftism because those are the most simpleminded (and easiest to identify with) political and sociological viewpoints. You will always have special snowflakes who will feel obliged to set those poor xenos free and accept them into the society regardless of the racial incompatibility.
Just imagine a predatory alien life-form that looks like a cute puppy and squeals when put in a cage but shits on your lawn and eats your kids for breakfast when no one is looking!

I'd be ok with this. It would go back home to Relic.

Then again, I liked what Blackbird did with Deserts of Kharak

Gearbox's going under?

their so called videogame flagship battleborn, flopped hard.

Gearbox usually goes Hit - Miss - Hit - Miss - Hit etc with their titles. Just so happens they wasted fuckton of money on a miss that is flopping massively and is enough to sink them, THQ style.

Hey faggots, guess where I am?

How's the magnetic field there buddy?

Fat like your mum

So how is Pulsar Lost Colony doing? Can I put on Power Armour and strike from the skies with bolter and chainsword yet?

Cute robots are cool.

You talk tough now, little metal box, but one day you're going to be crushed to death by that fatty planet.

its not heresy when the dick needs it.

No.
THAT'S DOUBLE HERESY.

So anons, any games that let you fight on the outskirts of black holes narrowly avoiding debries that is getting pulled in?

Nothing of sorts comes to mind.
But in Homeworld1 there was couple of missions where you had to lead your fleet through an asteroid belt (well, one asteroid belt and one aimed asteroid with engines).
Of course, you couldn't move your mothership so it was getting itself hammered with the roids unless your fleet managed to bombard them to hell.
However, they don't count space rocks as enemies and so you had to manually order your ships into firing at the asteroids if you wanted them to fire at them.

I remember that mission, tried it on the remaster cause I was a cuck that bought it heavily discounted and fuck they ruined it.

Also shame we will never get a space game like Klingon Academy ever again, holy fuckballs that isn't just a great game for a "Star Trek" game, it's a great game period. Perhaps even a contender for one of the top space games ever made.

How did they ruin it?
I also bought the remaster during the sales and finished the remastered HW1, but it's been a while since i last played original HW1 so i don't remember how that asteroid field was different.
Aside from that, i think they fucked it up with the bloom and is it just me or were the resource gatherers always this retarded?

Focus Home Interactive

The only good publisher left. Also French.

i think this is why space vidya is dying

Bamp

ATTENTION CAPTAINS
Agents of yesterday is now live in STO.
The original series era is now playable!

Unit pathfinding, formations, projectile physics etc all broken

I think they changed the projectiles in a patch last month.

As for pathfinding and formations, i agree.
Also the broken formations is in HW2 remaster.

Does anyone even still play that Lockbox fest?

kebab space program

double valentina on a test save for mod config. a few days ago, plus exterior camera stuff

I would love to land on the Mun using IVA. I might just do that.

Quite a few people seemingly.

wait, what?! you are just lying!, right?

We all know it was going to end in tears eventually.

What do you guys think of Pioneer, the Elite II remake?

Stardock put in the 2nd highest bid to get the Homeworld IP when it was at auction. Paradox was the 3rd highest bid. I'd expect Amplitude/Sega would be interested a second time around as well for taking the series in their own direction.

I am absolutely livid, I wouldn't have mind Stardock getting their hands on it.

could you imagine if Stardock won it? We would have a Sins of a Solar Empire/Homeworld galactic conquest hybrid. That would've been pretty epic.

Well, at least my character still uses ye olde tricorders, teleports out in old stylish manner and my oldtimey weapons make the same sounds ship weapons made in the original series.

Is Sixes the father of TR8-T0R?

I'd count it as cannon

archive.is/eAk7o

:^)

I recommend trying out Rogue System. It's Early Access (i knwo) and there's little to do but it's pretty comfy if you guys manage to get the game.

being a homewolrdfag is pure suffering

I think being a spacefag in general is complete suffering.

Anyway, any updates about Pulsar The Lost Colony?

Borg Removing Hasperat?

Noctis: Big Budget Edition is out soon, only space game except Outer Wilds I'm currently a little bit excited about. Hopefully it will be comfy. I do expect plebs who actually listens to gaming journos to get mad though, they've hyped this game to a ridiculous extent.

Can't wait for House of the Dying Sun's ost to come out.
I need that fat drum beat.

naw mate, the original creators were creating a ground based game called Ship breakers.
Then Gearbox contacted them and asked them if they wanted some budget and the ability to legally call it a homeworld game.
They answered yes, so, we would have had gotten the desserts of Kharak anyways.

Actually followed Hardware Shipbreakers and it looked more interesting than Homeworld Deserts of Khrap

Borg removing everyone

I remember playing back in the day as KDF being able to take out the Borg with their own Torpedoes.

link to get

Time for some Freespace.

That was funny as hell.
Im not so sure if it's still possible since power creep has turned Borg ships in general into average schmucks and Unimatrixes into mini-bosses.

Oh and, in the current TOS update, it was made possible to get the TOS era Gorn if you get your 23century feddie captain into level 10.

I know that feeling all too well user

I want to play Homeworld and was wondering whether I should get the remaster or the original?
Are there any significant differences?

Original

Cause:

I heard they made formations work and and added ballistics in the 2.0 update but I haven't tried it.

So Gearbox actually broke the game and are now trying to fix it.
Well done, you bloody faggots.

Thanks for telling me.

Yeah they went with the Homeworld 2 engine cause it was "Newer" even though the Homeworld 1 engine is more advanced. As you can guess, they fucked up a lot of things. Small craft essentially became useless cause of it.

Weird, because small craft were godly in HW2. Apart from carriers, I seldom made anything bigger than a corvette playing as Vaygr.

[Muffled Qapla' in the Distance]

Probably cause they came in squadrons, so you could afford to lose quite literally 3/4 of your craft but return them back to a carrier and repair the squadron to full strength.

Seldom lost any, actually.

But generally that is the thing, forgot to add also damage is spread out between 4 craft in a corvette squadron for example. In Homeworld Remastered you get only one taking all the damage and generally RNG will decide that eventually one shot from a Heavy Cruiser will hit and cripple them.

If that were true they'd be ending the fight with each ship in a squad having the same health.

It actually does sometimes happen. Point being it's fucking screwed as the Homeworld Remastered ones behave like individual capital ships than small craft.

Is there any proof that space exists?

Now that it's been confirmed that NASA is a hoax that uses photoshop, CGI, zero-grav planes and underwater deceptions, I have my doubts.

More and more people are questioning the Heliocentric model. Especially when we learn that Copernicus and Galileo were Freemasons.

GET OUT OF HERE STALKER!

Space is a social construct.

I used to think flat earthers were nuts, but I've become more and more convinced over the years. Keep fighting the good fight user.

the stars

Stars are angels.

telescopes

What about them?

I recall seeing some flat earthers try to use math to figure out the shape of the planet. They started off with a plane, then a polygon, then a polygon with even more surfaces.
I imagine, if they had kept at it, they would have ended up with a sphere.
Sage for not contributing.

you can use them to see the things in space?

How do you know it's space?

Everything you see is inside the firmament.

How do flat earth faggots explain the fact that if you keep going in one direction you don't end up falling off the earth?

no, it is in space

You can't fall off.

see

Antarctica is the edge of the world. If you climb over these giant walls, there is a plateau that goes for miles. Once you reach the end, there is the wall of the firmament (like a snow globe).

There is a heavy military presence and the UN Antarctic treaty prevents any public eyes.

On the globe model, plane flights do not make any sense (see South-Africa to Australia for example). On the flat earth model, plane flights make perfect sense.

Furthermore, GPS plane tracking is disabled outside of the equator when flying above the oceans.

Proof?

By what i have seen, ramming works in remastered HW1 and in HW2, while in the original HW2 there was no ramming as much as i remember.

A giant impassable ice wall, typically.

If the earth is a disk shouldn't sailing the antarctic coast take a really long time? Checkmate christcuckolds.

If the Earth is flat, then how come gravity appears to work logically with all that is written about a spherical Earth?

If Earth is flat, why can we observe planets and shooting stars and what are meteors? How do they logically fit in with the theory? Does the flat earth theory have a valid answer for all these things or does it just say 'We don't know!'?

photographs & telescopes
but before that, do you have proof that the Earth is flat?

Nice bait.
Especially this:

Although I am curious as to what the dimensions of the supposed snow globe model are; and how everything in the southern hemisphere isn't all wonky.
For gravity to work with with a snow globe model, you'd need gravitation to be sucking you in from where the center would be - were it a sphere instead of a hemisphere. Which points to a sphere instead.

To actually discuss spess: Anyone hear anything about Starsector lately?

Gravity doesn't exist.
It's a theory conjured up to explain away the
question.

Gravity is the god of heliocentrism.
It's a cop-out.

The reason things fall down is due to density and volume. There are tons of videos on the subject.

According to the biblical FE model, supposed "planets" in our "solar system" are just like all other stars. The Book of Enoch reveals these 7 heavenly bodies as fallen stars, fallen angels.

As for meteors, we don't know. One theory is that they are pieces of the firmament breaking off and falling down. This explains the cold and ice.

The geocentric model has more answers to the world we live in than the heliocentric model.

Look up Eric Dubay or Rob Skiba. They have provided plenty of evidence, proof and documentation.

Google and all you see is composites and CGI. NASA even admits that most of their "blue marble" pictures are composites.

There is not a single real photo of the supposed ball earth.

If the earth is really a ball, why would NASA have to resort to lying and using camera tricks to distort reality?

You had me until there. The Book of Enoch isn't canonical scripture and thus can't be considered divinely inspired. Actual Biblical support, please?

The horizon always meets to eye level.

If the earth was a globe, you would look down to see the horizon.

Amateur high-altitude balloon cameras show a completely flat world, and a very close sun.

testingtheglobe.com/bible.html

I can see the horizon curving
slightly
as if we were on a spherical planet.

thanks

What do you mean?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavendish_experiment

Gravity doesn't exist.

It's a mythical theory to explain away all the problems of the heliocentric model.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance" - Albert Einstein

Nikola Tesla's reality > materialistic/naturalistic theories

I'm not watching the whole thing but the jist seems to be that the Earth can't be rotating. Stock response: Foucault's pendulum. And shouldn't a flight from South Africa to Australia take many times longer than a flight from Europe to New York, by virtue of having to go all the way around the edge of the world?

Why am I writing this post?

Yeah but paranoid untrue idiocy never gets past the first stage.

You really should seek mental help if you think that a conspiracy this big has never slipped up, never been questioned by the public ever.

Oh wait, sorry, "mental help" is codeword for rededication brainwashing, isn't it?

so what is the magical force that makes things go down

What is the magical force that makes the universe continue expanding?

Paranoid and seek mental help is something kikes and shills use often. It's just another tactic to make people shut up, just like the leftist will call you a racist or bigot for pointing out things they don't agree with.

Playing with an idea or thought that you don't really agree with is a sign of intelligence. Making people shut up is not.

Magnetism.

Water is diamagnetic, try again

Yes, but compared to the magnetic force of the earth, or plane whatever you want, it is nothing.

This is the worst meme.

Why does everyone keep biting the bait of this guy.

Why not it's not like there is anything batter to do?

game?

Still combat fodder.

Thats because homeworld had a very technical art direction that complimented low-poly structures with detailed textures.

Some more Freespace

Is Elite:Dangerous worth playing or is it just shit?

It's basically Eurotruck Simulator in Space but devs keep nerfing "fun"

FUCK YOU FEDERATION

I like Eurotruck and space.

user, for the love of all is holy, pirate and play the original Homeworld 1&2 and cataclysm. Hell you should find it in ebay and buy it, all the shit that the box have inside is worth it.
There is no fucking reason to pirate or even buy homeworld remaster.
The only reason to buy it is for multiplayer
but guess what
No Lan, because fuck you
Also you cant fucking play multiplayer HW1 classic, only remaster version has multiplayer and its not the fucking same, no matter how much they "fix" the hw2 engine to be like hw1 engine.
The only reason to buy it is if you want to play hw2 multiplayer.
Just wait for the 90% discount in steam or the humble bundle(we all know its going to happen) and give all the shekels to butt cancer.

fucking flag, forgot to take it down

A single race in a shitty hotwheels game

I really wanna start playing X3:AP again but if I did, it'd eat up all of my free time…
The struggle is real

Are there any games similar to X3?
Or ones without the empire building element (ie have a ship/fleet and upgrade it and kill xeno scum)? Maybe like Nexus: TJI with a more open world?

Somebody say Freespace?
Act 3 voice acting when?

The Bible is right.

i have played a bunch of western space vidya, any good nip space vidya?

it's almost as if they're compensating for the Coriolis effect. Weird, huh?

that only makes sense if you don't understand gravity that gravity pulls things towards the Earth's center. If you tilt your head so that the hill is on top of the curve you'll see it makes perfect sense for the water to flow that way.

Those elevations are nothing compared to the radius of the Earth: 3,959 mi. We, and the height achieved in this pic, or small incredibly small compared to the Earth, that it appears flat.

Also, here's a gift from the webm thread.

Why don't you try finding the edge of the earth then, you baptist fuck

whoopsie

The horizon always rises to eye-level.

If the earth was a globe, you would be looking DOWN to the horizon.

Kek.
That's some low effort bait but I'll bite.
If the earth was flat there wouldn't be a horizon.

Infinite space.

Considering a large portion of /his/ literally believes the world is only 6k years old and since half of Holla Forums thinks vaccines cause autism I don't doubt that there are people this retarded here to actually take this shit seriously.

Low-tier bait.

Well there clearly is something causing it because shit wasn't so bad before.

by believing concrete math you cannot disprove? Hardly an argument, this image is closer to name calling.

I passed geometry with an A+ and I know they were cast from that distance. Again, name calling and no evidence.

I don't know why NASA photoshopped that image, but we have plenty of non faked videos for you to view.

IIRC that's actually due to the "curved" line being straighter, that is, shorter. It just looks curved because of the map projection.

You only feel acceleration, not speed. Have you ever been on a plane or a ship?
Pilots do account for those though, on long distance flights.
Spinning can be very easily proved using a Foucault pendulum. Roundness can be proved by measuring shadows (Eratosthenes measured earth's circumference 240 BC)
Let's see yours faggot

Woman having their children in their mid 40s along with with the definition of autism being expanded and better ways of detecting it.

In that third picture none of the horizons match up with the straight line, they touch the line in the middle but not the edges.

Daily reminder that 18th century was when everything went wrong.

Cancerous ideologies and philosophies invented by the occult societies that literally worship Satan/Lucifer.

The devil has worked to make people stop believing in God, to disregard the Bible as nothing but archaic fairy tales, and he has done a great job.

When people believe they are nothing but mutant monkeys that came from a primordial soup, you can make them believe in anything:

God will judge every single person.
You will reap what you sow.

Can't wait to see your face when Jesus Christ comes back to destroy the Antichrist NWO Illuminati/Vatican beast system.

Feels good being on the right side of history.

/thread

Nice bait.

Almost forgot about that, shit women get your shit together, even their wombs go downhill after 30.

Aren't you a real riot.
Either you're baiting or really oblivious. In either case, this has been a fun little chat.

Go be a faggot somewhere else. No one is buying your b8.

Honestly? Not really.

So anons, any mindfucks of space games out there? I am looking for something E.Y.E. Tier

I am trapped outside my own ship.
Send help!

Is that Chief O'Brien's grandfather?

The yellow shirt?
Naw, it's my character for now.

blame medicine for extending life expendency. With more time people put other stuff on hold.
Now im waiting for artificial wombs to take care of that shit, just like in my science fiction stories.

Tell me about it

Every faggot out there is playing starcraft2

Go to HW as there's nobody there

Nobody even knows this franchise exists

Nobody cares

If nothing else Brad Wardell is fucking based. Just gotta make sure that it's made for 64-bit this time.

While this is probably bait, it really depresses me some people actually believe this crap.

Eratosthenes was able to prove the earth was curved hundreds and hundreds of years ago by measuring shadows for instance. Amazingly enough, he was able to calculate the radius of the earth fairly well. I've always wondered how flat earthers are able to rationalize stuff like that away.

Moreover, is it me or did this shit pop up overnight? I only ever heard of the Flat Earth Society as a joke in the past, but it seems to be blowing up ever since that one rapper went nuts on twitter.

For those of you that have played House of the Dying Sun, how did you like it? I thought it would be cool if the dev had stuck with the original story of you playing as an enforcer for a interstellar empire hunting down enemies of the state instead of the revenge plot that exists now, among other gameplay related things like veteran status benefits and ability to unlock more slots for upgrades.

I don't know if the version I pirated is the most recent one, though.

You pretty much summed up why I lost interest. Just turned into a generic story and game seems it will be abandoned without core features.

kickstarter.com/projects/1964463742/the-mandate/posts/1615111

They're still forging ahead. They even had an E3 trailer.

"We have finally reached a stage where we feel the ground work has been laid for the game that we want to make, there is still a lot of work but we have the solid base we needed. Now we are building on it, careful to check, test and iterate we are still making the game that got us started."

There are people who will take this seriously.

dont worry, user, gearbox will make homeworld 3 an amazing esport game

GEARBOX GET OFF OF MY GAMES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I thought that was the title of some Pixar movie there.

Homeworld & Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic have some interesting plot twists in them.

Maybe Stardock will pick it up? I heard they were runner-up in the bids last time.

It'll be shit.

Did they even have the source for HW1 though? I thought that was missing so they went "eh close enough".

Except it wasn't of course.

It's running on an ancient version of DX and looks better than many DX9+ games.

It's not the shaders (though they help), it's the talent.

Stardock is cool, they released SoaSE on GOG.

i dont remember any.

i havent heard anything bad about them, just some faggots that want to make vidya.

I suppose he is talking about the stuff revealed in the PDFs of the games.
At least on homeworld 2s PDFs they wrote down some history for us, here's abridged version of it.
>Hiigarans glass Taiidan homeworld and declare victory

reminder that Taiidans did nothing wrong!
Hiigarans are fucking crazy
>mfw they are going to destroy the whole galaxy universe if there is nothing in the eye of aran to stop them

Homeworld 2 plotline kind of sucked

Although the original plotline Karan S'jet did go crazy and the Hiigarians basically became the Taiidan Empire 2.0
Vaygr were actually the good guys rebelling against the Hiigarian Empire

There are plot twists that happen in the middle of the game while you're in the nebula and during the final level. In the first game anyway.

Kadeshi were Hiigaran survivors like you!
Err… Taiidan emperor has power to mind crush people? Captain Elson flew in to aid you? The Bentusi come around with the council to end the war?

I went through the Workshop, holy shit there have been so many conversions ported to Steam since I last checked. Fucking Stargate, Star Wars, Halo, the works.

Makes me wish I had a better computer so I could play them to their full potential.

So what happened to user making a space game with UE4?

Time to Shill.

Kill yourself, jew LARPer.

Kill yourself, socialist.

how about Mega Traveller 2 on dosbox?

cheeky shit

pretty sure she died at the end of the first game guys

Nope.
She got better after Taiidan emperors mind rape and demanded to be the last one to step on the homeworld.
Then in Homeworld 2 she was the fleet command again.

Started replaying Freespace 1 and 2. The fancy installer they have these days is pretty good. That said I cannot stand the fan "remastered" music they just sound wrong to me even compared to the lower quality originals. At least it's optional.

Right back at you.

Meme magic!

Reminder that we turned away from the actual pantheon of gods and they've been subtly bringing us closer to extinction ever since for worshipping a false god.

Baal himself conjured a sandstorm to topple a crane in Mecca after ISIS, servants of the false one, broke into his temple. Beware the wrath of the gods.

These ancient gods seem pretty weak if they can conjure only a few deaths for such a grave insult.

Daily reminder that christianism, like it or not, is the core essence of western culture.

Antediluvian… now that's a good name for a videogame.

All of that shit you would attribute to the false one was actually done by one of the so called "weak gods". Be warned: they are far from weak and you will learn to fear them when you find yourself in the kingdom of Erishkigal.

you jew

Nice try

This is the shittiest bait I've ever seen.

Communism is based on Darwinism, Freudianism and the theory of evolution. It completely rejects the Biblical worldview. Christians were purged and the Bible was outlawed, just like in the French Revolution.

Communism is what an atheist society looks like.

3/10 for making me reply

the old gods are dead, we only need to kill God, Allah, Budda and Kek and we will be free

You can't kill the creator of the universe.

You can only imagine vain things in your evil thoughts.

can't belive i got mad nuff to open paint

That music was remastered by Dan Wentz, the actual composer for Freespace 2. Not fans.

You should die but make sure to finish everything Freespace-related first.

HAHAHAHA

Sadly when some popular idiot talks about some stupid shit they made off last night his followers blindly accept it.

Oh really? Bad assumption on my part. But I still don't like the new versions even with the better soundfonts.

I just wanted to talk about video games and I have to read through Holla Forums bullshit.

space game with mechs when?

Welcome to the current year: reactionary jackasses on both sides.

it's not Holla Forums it's shilling

done to make Holla Forums look tinfoil and discredit everything else there by association

A lot of time and effort has gone into it

Obligatory Erectile: Dysfunction webm
you'll be seeing this shit alot if you play the game

Communism and Christianity both come from the kikes - (((Karl Marx))) and (((Jesus))), respectively - you disgusting jew-worshipping cuck.

Are there seriously no updates on Pulsar The Lost Colony? That shit was fun as hell, and now that my friends are bored as hell with THEIR games, I'm really wanting to play that shit with them, but I am having a little bit of trouble hunting down the latest pirated version.

Replying in any way, shape or form is taking the bait you faggots.

They realized that the new generations they wanted to supplant the old Star Wars fans aren't as big spenders. That, and they're fucking lazy.

Fuck Star Wars. It's dead.

any updates on The mandate? is it kill?

Aside from the latest stuff which was just a text wall from devs and the revelation of the devourer.
Nothing.

kickstarter.com/projects/1964463742/the-mandate/updates

0/10

Not even trying.

I am finally starting to play this game, and was getting massively outproduced. The ship design and weapons choices are fun.

Sword of the Stars gives the player many options to inflict the genocide they desire upon the xeno.

Do I need help Holla Forums?

Another day, another draw.

Is it wrong I fap to your work user?

Landed on Mun with my very early probe. I didn't even have rotating solar panels. I unlocked those on the way there.
Used my last 11m/s of dV to suicide burn the 16m/s of speed away to land on the arch.

fell off the arch trying to get better solar panel alignment so I tried again and arrived with more dV this time because I was less shit at landing it. The only RCS are the very week reaction wheels in the probe core, so the thing is very slow to orient.

Just for you.