Massive DNC leak expected 24h-48hrs

Between the Seth rich story finally getting out in the open the ongoing leaks within the NSA CIA and other intelligence agencies and the unrelenting deep state media desperately upping the stakes as they try to avoid the rope things have come to a head at last.

In the next 48 hours there will most likely be a rapid series of events and large leaks from the DNC. Several posts have appeared on half chan and other social media in the last two days telling users to expect a leak and while normally this would not be believable the current circumstances would indicate its likely.

Leaks are expected to include bots and malware the DNC and msm use in contravention of law for the purposes of narrative control.
These bots includes reddit post and account creation bits 4chan and Holla Forums shill thread creation bots shadow ban bots and much more.

The tldr:
Shit is coming to a head with the deep state. Something has to give and very soon. I hope you are prepared guns ammo and food wise there is no telling how this ends. Deep state has shown they are willing to end the country if they are going down they want you going down with them.

Be ready. Maybe nothing happens but somehow I doubt that. It can't continue like this anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.
i.i
i
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/125782650
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Self bumping.

If anyone has screen caps and more information on the developing situation please share it.

Checked,

and it's going to be a good summer, isn't it? I really might have to work on avoiding this place. If I don't, surely I'll be here around the clock, and that's not good.

Digits foretelling an exciting summer

Just pull the fucking plug already! Let's get this shoah on the road-a!

The DNC needs to experience a brutal collapse to serve as an example. High profile arrests of all the familiar suspects on public TV. Trump addressing the nation on the situation. The works.

Chaos digits of truth and happening.

I'm /hype/ as fuck. This really could be it. If this unravels, we're talking about the country finding out about a massive conspiracy plot involving ACTUAL election-rigging, assassinations, cover-ups, etc. It could mean the end for the DNC and the media itself.

We reichstag fire now, boys.

Soooo its probably going to be nothing? Do none of you remember the email leaks and downloading the endless batches only to have what happen? Pretty much nothing. No one was sent to prison and the country is still as corrupt as it was before. Dont expect world-altering fallout from anything being released (thats assuming anything is released as op hasnt dropped any sources outside of saying cuckchan and (((social media))). But ill wait the 48 hours before calling op a complete fag

We finally get our own prophet guy and you're trying to ruin it. Begone foul smurf.

SUMMER OF CHAOS BEGINS!

It had a fair amount of backing to it for a while but like everything else its practically been forgotten here and most certainly in normie world. Anons can be aware of the jewish tricks that are constantly pulled on everyone but unless the normies shift their views things will never change. You gotta have the normies on your side sadly. Thats why i said unless these leaks change half the nation then itll be
And the cycle continues. Im not fully dismissimg this possible (unconfirmed) leak quite yet but it definitely wont have the impact some anons are thinking it will. It was well known before this election things were out of control in the government and i think there was enough evidence that if any normal person had looked they would have been outraged. Sadly until people have nothing left to lose, nothing will change.

Checked.
READY AS I CAN BE

You don't really need normies on your side, you just need them not to be anti-you.

People have been indoctrinated from youth to think proud white people are super secret conspirators to genocide everyone.

We are.

Their worst fears will be realised.

You need normies mate, being just neutral isnt enough because they still wont have the urge to do anything outside of their comfort zone. They just will feel confused until either juden or their white instincts lead them somewhere and its typicall juden who will strike first

O kind of like all thoes pedogate arrests are imminent threads. I'll believe leaks when I see it. A bunch of people droping like flies and getting "suicided" by multiple gunshots to the back of the head… I believe that.

There were some arrests regarding pizzagate although i admit it should have gone much higher than it did but you cant expect the elite to take their own kind out. It was more lower men and some middle men with some money. Regardless of whether your post was sarcastic or not anons should know some arrests happened but yes, a lot of those threads were bullshit happenings but what can you expect whem board quality is below that of cuckchan?

Here it is but, This is a shill operation. They are distracting from the Seth Rich stuff.
i. img s.fyi/img/jkz.png

Parts of the "code"

https:// pastebin. com/h6Dthvuh
https:// pastebin. com/DzZ39FCL

i. imgur. com/JXrqKvl.png
i. imgur. com/9XW1roP.png
i.i mgur. com/mNfIECX.png
i .imgur .com/KXWgVTo.png
i. imgur. com/feLctGc.png

I was at a friend's house celebrating his younger brother's bday. I heard from his friends many instances of jew and even kike. Cuck is big in the normieverse too now. People are starting to see the light, but the problem is that pursuing the truth is often painful and not very fun. All these same kids then left to go buy coke and hang out in nogtown afterward. That's the elites' other secret weapon. Funneling in things like drugs and promoting a degenerate, pleasure seeking culture will distract so many from important issues. And I don't pretend that I am even immune to this. I took the "420 blaze it" bait awhile back. Probably has done nothing but hurt me tbh…sometimes its nice to escape.

Fix your links, faggot.

it's starting

check this too

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/125782650

If the DNC truly experiences a catastrophic collapse when all of this gets exposed, then that only leaves one party of traitors. At that point, the public will be screeching at the top of their lungs for Trump to drain the swamp, at which we will finally see the traitors in the Republicunt party either go into hiding or be dragged into the light; there's no way the cucked traitors in the RNC will survive when there's only one party to lead the way without controlled opposition to scream about, their tactics will be very hollow.

Oh look it's nothing.
Seth Rich's death is more important than some half assed social media bots.
Concentrate on the murder.

This is giving me a massive hard on.
Pls be true.

We should weaponize these bots for global reddit meetup day and make them upvote some infographics to the front page.

They memed poorly.
They should have listened to the most important advice:
"meme responsibly"

Pretty much this. The problem with overturning the whole system is that the whole system needs to be overturned. Or in other words, everybody has dirt on them so they all have a vested interest in covering each others' asses.

Source.

Maybe we were lenient early. But those days are over.
Fuck them.

DID IT HAPPEN YET???
OR DID I MISS IT???

still waiting

you are both right. There's actually a lot of studies out there, if you look hard enough for them, that prove a fact that makes up one of the most bitter red pills, if not the most bitter… Even if you remove all other races the absolute most generous estimates are that 25% of the now fully white population would be able to be considered intelligent by any real metric of intelligence being able to do rudimentary math and shit like that isnt exactly intelligent.. Its functional..

In fact theres a study that was done not too long ago that measured the results on I think the LCAT but im not sure which test. TLDR on that study; ~15% of whites are capable of inferring the most probable fact from an incomplete set of evidence. I believe I have the infographs that were made in the thread on that study, I will look.

If I dont cut myself off now I would probably ramble on about this for 3 or 4 posts so the TLDR on my post: We need normalfags, but not all of them, we need clear cut lines of who could be considered a potential ally anything too close to commie scum will never be salvageable, they may come around but so few of them will make that turn around that it would be better trying to red pill your local construction workers than the starbucks baristas