Poster design advice

I design and disseminate pro-White posters throughout the cities, towns, and villages of my area. I affix them to concrete, metal, plastic, or wooden surfaces with a very effective paste that makes their removal by passing SJWs nearly impossible. Many of my posters have stayed right where I placed them for months, even one near a (((university))) full of Blacks and self hating Whites. I print them out at my local university's printers in black and white so I have absolutely no costs beyond tackey glue and the cost of gasoline used to get to the areas I poster.

I'm running out of my original designs and would like to run the designs by everyone here to get some constructive criticism. Please bear in mind that I cannot print out in color.

Please give constructive criticism for these posters. What can be improved to make them more effective as propaganda?

Now, I am distinctly aware that there are some very determined Jews from the JIDF who patrol Holla Forums seeking to sabotage every constructive thread. This kind of thread is exactly what they fear the most and thus this is the kind of thread that they shill the most. So to all Jews seeking to disrupt this thread; I and many other people here are wise to you and you will need to be very clever to sabotage this. You think that we are idiots. You think we are too stupid to spot a shill when you show up to shill up our threads. Well, I am not as stupid as you think we are. Many other people here have spotted you and exposed you so either up your game or GTFO.

Following are the posters I have been using and would like constructive criticism of.

All of these posters are printed out on normal sized sheets of paper. The two in this post have a white border that is cut off leaving a large bumper sticker sized poster.

Enjoy being arrested, you fucking dipshit.

I’d at least put links (and QR codes; leftists love those stupid things) on them. Liberals LOVE to trigger themselves by visiting said links, and having some form of citation makes even people who DON’T visit them trust the content more.

The second design is intended to be two separate bumper sticker sized posters.

Get out of your basement once in a while.

Enjoy being arrested. You know fucking nothing about printers and networked systems.

The following ones are homages to Identity Evropa and while the designs are mine, I am blatantly stealing their style. I am less attacked to these as they don't use the mantra, however I was in a creative mood and they really trigger degenerates so they can't be all bad. Also I think it is a good thing to demonstrate that anti-Whites find even the simplest pro-White message offensive.

a few from the previous thread

Okay. Hello JIDF. Speak of the devil and he will appear to try to discourage Whites from doing anything. Try harder.

I'd like criticism of Mantra posters to make them more effective, not new posters.

These are fine for cards, but I do not think they'd be very effective as posters. The former suffers from the fact that no one knows what the Hooton Plan is and the latter suffers from too many words.

You should consider posting these flyers:

Also see thread:

>>>/bmw/6507

Again, enjoy being arrested. You’re so fucking retarded.
100% strawman. There is nothing redeemable about you. I’m not even going to tell you how to improve them anymore.

Here are some more of the IE style posters. I have many.

Hello JIDF. The holocaust didn't happen. But I wish it did.

What ever will I do now that a rat faced Jew won't tell me how to mess up posters? Oh dear me what a loss.

You are the most disgusting race on the planet and we will be better off once you are wiped out.

I like your style, perhaps these could be improved a bit.

Saved. I love the USS Liberty poster. Regrettably I cannot print it out in color. And that takes away a lot of its power.

I would like design advice for these posters as my goal is to get words like "anti-White" and "White genocide" along with phrases like "White self hatred is sick" into the zeitgeist.

oops, wrong voltaire

Still looks good IMO. Note that the 50th anniversary takes place on the 8th of June so if you're planning on posting consider doing so running up to that date.

How about this one?

Here is my version of the Voltaire quote. I have yet to put these up but I intend to hang these up in universities. However for street posters, they wouldn't work to well.

this is as bad as pan africans, get a new hobby

Again, these posters wouldn't be very effective for street posters. I don't waste much time disseminating posters in universities for angry Blacks to rip down. I go out into the cities and business areas to reach the public.

The key to effective IRL posters is to trim down the words to a bare minimum and have them in bold, large font so every passing person can read the whole thing instinctively. The clearer and shorter the message the better.

nice

This one could also be redone as an effective poster.

No. I'd rather fight for my race than surrender to Jews. If this offends you, I am still not sorry.

Die britkike

Please kill yourself.

I have one sort of like that in black and white.

"We have a right to be proud"

you don't even know what you are.

Europe was never unified nor should it be, larping like a nigger for the pan european unification of all european peoples is retarded.

It's either you're an american or you've never stepped foot outside if you are european.

It really depends on how much you're printing from your university, how much your university's IT department cares (and more importantly, what they log), whether you're placing them within the immediate vicinity of your university, and how identifiable you are when you place these posters (your outfit and what time of day you post them). All of these factors can come together to potentially incriminate you. For the most part you should be in the clear as long as your university doesn't directly save a copy of every file that's printed on their network. I tried searching for any network administrator tools that specifically save copies of the files you print and I couldn't find any (meaning that it's very likely your university doesn't do this). However, it is very common for a log of filenames printed to be saved. That means that you obviously don't want your files to be named "evil_nazi_poster.jpg". Also, you'll probably want to delete your files after printing them (not allowing them to see what you printed if for some reason they want to investigate you). This looks suspicious though so it could be better if your just replace the file you printed with something innocuous of the same page length. Also, if you're printing out 50 fliers at once, it's less suspicious if you print out a 53 page "document" once (which is just your poster copy and pasted over and over again) as opposed to 50 copies of your flier. If the latter is viewed in a print log it'll be obviously apparent that you printed something out for mass distribution whereas the former can be dismissed as something innocently printed for school. I hope you take all these things into consideration.

The other user is just concerned about your OpSec and printing from a university does put you at risk of being identifiable. If you want to minimize any risk of being identified you should follow the advice I wrote above and even with the fact that you're using a university printer nobody should be able to find out you're printing those fliers.

Lastly, I've printed plenty of controversial things using my university's printers and nothing has happened yet. Additionally I'm ready to fight tooth and nail if they try to "punish" me for using my freedoms in a liberal democracy. Either have balls or have brain and you should be fine. We need more people in this world who have both.

Hello again Isiah. Would you like to know how it is easy to tell that you are a Jew?

That (((person))) is a Jew who already knows this but is trying to discourage activism. But thankyou for the advice. I actually do all of that already. In fact, I never print out more than 10 pages at once. I think this is a fair precaution.

They'll go up on June 8th then!

And reported. Thanks.

Triggered Jew.

Yes, you sure are.

thinkingwithtype.com

You're doing god's work at little to no personal cost.

More anons should do this. As for what to put in them, like, just look at your Holla Forums folder. It's probably full to the brim with redpills.

Did you report me for bullying you? Oh no!
The holocaust didn't happen, rat face.

says the American Octoroon

According to Nuremberg he's white unlike you KIKE

It's actually pretty obvious you're JIDF. I love criticism. In fact that is why I made this thread. But you are a Jew and everything you could possibly say is poison. The holocaust didn't happen. But I wish it did and I hope it does soon.

According to Nuremberg, the holocaust happened. KEEP YOUR CONTEXT STRAIGHT, MOISHE.

Enjoy prison, user.

Hang tight OP, I'm going to bang out a couple new posters for you.

May Kek shine mighty dubs down upon this blessed thread.

god dammit, even I don't think the holocaust happened and this is how you try to prove it? with the trails that say the fucking thing did happen?

kill yourself larper.

fixed

Coworkers playing both sides.

If you aren't willing to risk being put in prison you aren't fucking redpilled faggot.

They intend to exterminate us.

Thankyou.

Nice try Kike. But you really need to up your game. I'm starting to question the statistics about Jews and high IQ. Are you all really this dumb? Are you the dumbest Jew in Israel? I certainly hope not.

is a Jew, not a human.

nu/pol/

Do you even know what modern printers do you large-konked, hand-wreathing tit?

Read my comments and read (((his))). Note how he comes here to discourage activism and gives the dumbest reasons for shirking our duty. He is a Jew. If you think I am, well then don't use my posters.

However I'd love constructive criticism… assuming you aren't JIDF too.

Man, you're going to get used as a useful idiot that puts the whole of anyone from Europe in jeopardy. You can't even see counterintelligence right infront of your fucking face.

jesus christ you're a retard

I don't recommend pro-white posters, but rather anti-jewish ones. Anybody can hate the jews.

/thread

Pic 2 needs star of david cufflinks.

Testing
* Testing
* one

But Holla Forums told me we need a RaHoWa and kill 6 billion. They said only Jews disagree.

Your comment is… rather odd. Please explain what you mean using English instead of gibberish.

Also, please stay on topic. If you have no constructive criticism, go do something productive instead of shilling up a constructive thread.

…except the fact that that paper can then be taken, analysed, tracked to the University printer, which will likely have its printing que observed anyway, which all-in-all leads back to you so that you can "have (((people))) concerned about your extremist behaviour".

If you're gonna be printing shit out, use a pre-2001 printer of your ownership, if you want to be extra sure, I am sure there are materials to find printers that don't have these capabilities.

Dipshit.

But they won't. They'll see them as victims of white oppression and whatever and become even more resilient in their retarded, extinction-event beliefs. And if one DOES name them, one should be posting facts that make people ask questions rather than the Merchant image.

For what purpose?

You're doing nigtier shit.

You're doing the same shit pan african movement faggots do. You'll end up controlled opposition because you're too blunt with your shitty idea in the first place (pan europeanism is retarded) and thus you will be snuffed out and used as the looney bin.

Just use anti jewish shit and stick to that, otherwise you're going to kill what you want to start before it starts walking on it's own.

He was a Ruskie plant to also destabilize any european identity

Or you could just buy a used printer with cash off of Craigslist.

This could be construed as "Love your race! Commit white genocide!"

How?

But people never understand the JQ until they have developed the ability to think about race.

Actually, the ADL has listed "love your race" as White supremacist hate speech. Also, here is how I make it clear I am talking about Europeans.

The same way they used the Black Panthers.

You'll end up in the same boat

Jews intentionally shill these threads with insane shit like that. They want the "stupid goyim" thinking that Jews are omnipotent. As a person who has been postering for over a year now, the Jewish lie that they'll use magic to track you down by analyzing the glue you used and then finding the dollar store you bought it from and looking through the shitty camera footage for weeks to reconstruct your face from the blurry recording and then find you that way somehow is idiotic if you think about it.

This man is not our friend.

These kikes are not our friends.

Literacy’s not your strong suit, is it kike?

Reported for not even trying, kike.

kek, who cares.

Oy vey fellow neo-na.. err I mean fellow skinhe- I mean fellow anonymous.

No. No you are not.

Look Weizmann, I can tell you're trying but you're just not very good at your job.

I hope you're doing this for free because your shilling is really unprofessional.

That works too, I'm speaking of a full paranoia solution.

It takes a government institution to look at a printer que and past jobs within that que?
Then why did I get caught when my friends and I were printing vast legions of Ainsley Harriot turning on the gas in SS uniform and Hitler Pepes, while putting them in the most obsure places possible for shits and giggles?

The JIDF must've brought me to justice then, you'd probably know about that.

The holocaust didn't happen.

Literally the best job that jews can do.

Obviously you live in the police state of Britain.

You're not very good at this rat race. Maybe you should call up your friends and get them to help you brainstorm.

I hope everyone in Israel is as stupid as you are.

Be careful how you print. Don’t print from public sources.

I would think most Holla Forumsacks would.

It doesn't fucking matter in USA. This isn't Australia, Canada, West Europe.

Don't print "vast legions" of posters all at once. Print them out in small batches and use non-descript .png names like "WorksheetMath.png" or something.

So what happened to you after they "caught" you? Were you put in jail?

See, this is better. Much better shilling because you pretend to give constructive advice. But the problem is that you already made it obvious that you're a Jew here to shill. So try again with a new IP address.

See, the Goyim aren't as stupid as you thought we were, huh?

Zero effort, faggot.

Reported.

I do recommend you buy a used printer on Craigslist for cheap if you can. If you do some research you can find a good workhorse laser printer.

The problem with color printers is that they print a matrix of nearly invisible dots that alphabet can use to trace back to the manufacturer and possibly serial number, so if you bought it with a credit card somewhere they could potentially find you. They only really did this for tracking down money counterfeiters, though, and maybe possibly people who mail in bomb threats etc.

Not even sure if black and white laser printers have anything like that. If they do, buying a used one with cash solves that problem entirely.

Regardless of kikenberg shilling, it is potentially rather unwise to print your posters at your school. Black and white laser printing is cheap as shit, a couple cents per page including paper.

No, you’re a jew. Stop saying that. You’re a jew. I said so; that makes it true. You’re a jew for saying that people should be safe when they print things out. You’re a jew. You’re a jew. You’re a jew. You’re a jew. You’re a jew. You’re a jew. You’re a jew. You’re a jew. You’re a jew. You’re a jew. You’re a jew. You’re a jew. You’re a jew. You’re a jew. You’re a jew.

Job’s done, 4d94f8; you can fuck off now.

You already tried that, Weizmann.

The Goyim aren't as stupid as you think we are.

Reported.

Are you schizophrenic? Do you honestly think da joos are watching tens of thousands of people 24/7? This would cost billions of dollars.

Zero effort.

Mediocre.

Well, this user just proved he is a Jew by shilling my post even though I gave OP the same advice a him with regards to printers.

This proves the intent is to fear monger. I would also like to point out this Jew did not explain the actual technical risks of printer origin tracking, as I did. I bet that information surprised the Jew:

I don't use color printers. I print out at a crowded university.

I also take several other percautions that I will not say because ((( ))) is here.

Anyway, please stay on the thread topic. The reason ((( ))) is shilling up this thread even though he has been exposed as a Jew already is to divert discussion away from poster design. Don't fall for Kike shit.

So you print and put these fliers around in a small city with potentially 50 Jews at the most. Somehow they instantly know you did this, get a team out there to see what printer the flier came from, and then what?

Why don't you take your own advice?

Don't tell me how to post you fucking faggot.

Fuck off.

Reported.

Jews spend tens of thousands of dollars tracking down which dollar store you bought your poster glue from and where the paper originated. Then using CSI magic, they track you down and kidnap you for a show trial in Israel!

What is NSA.
What is Google.
What is Facebook.
What is Microsoft Windows.

Reminder that the jew accuses you of exactly what they’re doing. As soon as printer tracking was mentioned, the thread was swarmed by kikes.

Actually, you have been shilling this thread since the beginning.

I don't think anyone literally think the Jews are going to track anyone down.

It's more a matter of whether or not putting up posters is illegal. It's not like anything in your posters is even extreme, and I'm guessing you are in the USA and thus you have first amendment rights, so "hate speech" charges are not an issue either.

The Jew saying you could go to "prison" for this is bluffing.

So I take it my posters don't need improving then?

I'm JK.
I'm making fun of ((( ))) 's shilling tactics.

I don't know, do they?

Don't tell me to stop feeding the JIDF trolls when this thread almost entirely consists of you arguing with said trolls.

I'll still make some more posters, though. But if I want to bump your thread by gassing a kike I will do so as I please.

The thing is, we did named files random characters and numbers, it just eventually came up to the amount that there were legions, and several could be printed per sheet.

Funnily enough, it wasn't me who truly got the blame, it was one of my autistic friends who due to the fact he's autistic as fuck, just got shouted at, told about "muh 6 gorillion" and was told to write two sides of an A4 sheet on why he was sorry and how he is so sad about the 600 gorillabillion dead kikes.
Though I've always had the knack for having an outward personality that usually puts me at the back of the line when someone is suspected for anything, even though I'm known as a Nazi by my peers.

SHILL WITH SOMETHING BETTER LIKE COME ON

also
hahaha

Very well. You make a fair point.

Was this at a college?

English doesn't work this way, does it?

You are the only type of nazi I don't like.

Yea, though we never used our own accounts for printing, just people that had forgotten to log off, the accounts of those that had left the previous year, etc.

And this is speaking of an IT system that was and still probably is complete shit, where exe files were blocked from execution, but jar files were not, allowing us to do essentially everything we wanted. You could even boot from a USB on most of them, meaning that if you wanted to fuck any of the computers, you could boot with a Linux USB and fuck all sorts of shit up.

If I was going to shill, I'd simply put people off, rather than providing a near complete solution for even the most paranoid of individuals.

You're WRONG faggot!!!

SOURCE: Perdue motherfucking University BITCH:
https:// owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/591/1/

A USED PRINTER

t. LITERAL GRAMMAR NAZI

Again. Your my least favorite type of nazi.

What pleases me most is that I KNOW you double checked this post before you posted it.

You know I'm watching. Always watching.

Their their now, it will all be ok.

Queue. You got caught because you're retarded.

Zero effort.

Zero effort.

Grammar nazis like myself stop us from putting up posters that make us look like a gaggle of illiterate plebs.

HEIL

I'm not a fan of the phrase "white genocide" as a propaganda tool. The vast majority of people associate "genocide" with mass killings, and usually at the hands of white people. Most people aren't going to care that it can be argued that replacement level migration can constitute genocide. And reactions to this phrase usually results in virtue signaling via mocking the idea by framing the issue solely as about race mixing, which further alienates the masses from the message it's trying to convey.

…yes, $50 worth of used printer bought in cash without any "smart" features like always-on internet connectivity

*You're

Well, I guess my designs aren't terrible. Yay!
Also, my actions have brought in a JIDF shill desperately trying to convince me and other anons to not disseminate pro-White propaganda IRL so I'd say that is clear evidence that this is a good idea. The fact that they are triggered is a very good sign that I'm on the right path.

I'd leave out the family guy shit; focus only on serious subjects. And again, you need citations. Even for the people who won't visit them, the citations will give a subconscious effect of validity.

Friendly reminder that anything printed on consumer printers can be traced back to date, time, even physical coordinates of where it was printed.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography

You're a jew because you said that.
t. Kikes in this thread

Here's an idea for spreading propaganda.

Good advice there Mr. Fink. Had you started shilling with helpful advice and then tried to fear monger, you might have tricked more Goyim than you did. But that's that catch 22 isn't it? You don't want to actually give us Goyim helpful advice because we might use it. But when you barge in here and start shilling all over the place and are obvious about it you prove you're a Jew. So that puts you in kind of a bind there.

Actually, I have a theory that had I included my links, you'd bring out the Jewish tirades against each site and start more infighting. That's what you wanted wasn't it, Mr. Fink?

See, us Goyim aren't as stupid as your Talmud says we are.

That's actually a pretty good idea. Make sure to use a sockpuppet account though. I've seen anons who used their regular accounts to false flag things and it depresses me.

Reported. Blow your fucking brains out, kike. You were outed hours ago.

Would this even be an issue if your putting up posters in the same manner as OP?
From his "after a stray sjw attacks" pictures I would say it would be hell to get the paper into a state that you would be able to examine the steganography dots.

The Holocaust didn't happen, ratface. But don't worry because once we take power, it will. I guarantee it.

No swimming pools and theaters next time.

High-quality stuff. I can see why you got trips.

Well, I thank all the non-Jews in this thread for advice. I especially thank for the wonderful USS Liberty poster as well as other posters. I will print out a few of those and hang them up in public areas.

Anyway, I will ask the mods to close this thread because it is not needed.

A shout out to ((( ))) for trying and failing to derail the thread. Instead, only providing proof of how JIDF shills threads. ALWAYS be on guard against shills who come onto threads like these to either sow infighting or to discourage activism. Not every shill will be as obvious or as agonizingly stupid as

No, but it should.

Omg that is the funniest Holohoax story I have ever read! This kind of shit makes me question whether or not Jews really are as smart as IQ stats claim they are.

They have high verbal IQ
Verbal IQ = convince Stacy to fuck Jamal real good
Aryan IQ = send man to moon with the technology of half a century ago

You'd think that they would be able to recognize when their lies were too insane to be believed though. Then again, Jews praise Hutzpah among their people so this kind of extreme arrogance is common.

Don't fall for that shit.

Want to know how I know you're not from around here? Don't write like a faggot.

OK, I understand you don't want any new posters, just improvements to the mantra posters. I think your existing posters are pretty good. Mostly simple and high contrast. But suggestions:

Allow more negative space. The font may be a little too crowded, especially with the color inversions creating more lines. Give the poster a headline (one or two words?) that can be read from far away. Provide a "hook" that arouses curiousity. For example the word RACIST in huge font. When you walk closer, it's part of a sentence.

The strongest hook is a human face. That might be tricky to render in black and white. Maybe use the face of a victim of diversity. Maybe add a single intriguing word in huge font: DEAD or KILLED. That invites the reader to walk closer and read the context.

The posters with more words on them need hierarchy. The eye has to know where to go first.

When you used the hashtag #WHITEGENOCIDE it would be better to use it in a sentence.

Last, consider leaving an unanswered question like that "hooton plan" poster - encourages one to google the phrase.

Like I said, they are already pretty good. I admire you for doing this.

I did some myself
feel free to use/ change

I like the first one.

Picture of European statue that says,

"What havent they told you about your history?"
"who profits from self hatred?"
"What they havent told you about your ancestors"

statue and

"ISIS hates this"
"BLM hates this"

checked
for fucks sake
SAGE IF YOU POST UNRELATED SHIT

Thankyou for your advice. I will try to work it into my next poster designs.

Friendly reminder

Reason number 2 who I print in black and white only.

Time and date would be hard to disable, but it wouldn't be too hard to open a printer and fuck up the GPS module.

Unless of course, they won't print without a GPS fix.

So what would you recommend? Is it the Elmer's glue and vinegar mix 2:1 that i saw in another thread?

No. That is for stickers. For this, simply mix Tackey glue (or some variant) and water. Apply to the surface you want to paste your poster on. Then place your poster. Finally paint over the entire poster. Waterproof and difficult to remove.