Say hello to Cholera-chan

Should we add Cholera-chan to our meme pantheon? Anyone here capable to draw her nicely as a companion to Ebola-chan?

un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=56763

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cholera
pri.org/stories/2017-05-15/thousands-yemen-get-sick-entirely-preventable-cholera-outbreak
reliefweb.int/report/yemen/yemen-cholera-outbreak-dg-echo-unicef-echo-daily-flash-18-may-2017
globalnews.ca/news/3465495/yemen-houthis-missile-towards-riyadh-trump/
reuters.com/article/us-yemen-cholera-idUSKCN18F0Z3
aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/cholera-outbreak-claims-315-lives-yemen-170521142405447.html
in.reuters.com/article/yemen-cholera-idINKBN18K0A6
outbreaknewstoday.com/yemen-records-400-cholera-deaths-less-month-46413/
reuters.com/article/us-yemen-cholera-idUSKBN18P1CU
firstpost.com/world/yemen-cholera-outbreak-605-dead-73700-affected-who-warns-of-healthcare-systems-collapse-3513079.html
presstv.com/Detail/2017/06/04/524149/Yemen-Saudi-Arabia-Saada
aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/cholera-death-toll-in-yemen-rises-to-728-who/835898
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40200017
dreadwing93.itch.io/super-filovirus-sisters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CHECKED
MEME IT

DESIGNATED SHITTING WAIFU

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cholera

so, we have something to work on: she is blue

checked and keked

DESIGNATED CHOLERA STREET

PUKING FIT PANTS OF SHIT
CANT STAND UP SHE HAS TO SIT
EVERYTIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT AND PUKE RUN DOWN HER THIGH

Cholera gets memory-holed frequently because it's what killed the vast majority of camp prisoners in WW2, not fucking delousing pesticide (as body lice spread cholera). Of course, when the allies bombed the shit out of the power and water systems that supplied those camps, cholera epidemics were inevitable.

What, is this something that spreads in shitting streets?

So she should be a bit messy. Always some chocolate or cookie crumbs around the mouth or something. Looking at the picture I think she should have short scrubby hair.

TAKE MY HAND, CHOLERA-CHAN
SPREAD DISEASE THROUGH THE LAND
DIARRHEA, SUNNI AND SHIA
TAKE MY HAND, CHOLERA-CHAN

Please no, cholera is really gross. Ebola at least kills quickly and horrifically, cholera… ewwwwww!

Kek, why!? So gross, ahhhhhh!

WHY NOT BOTH AT THE SAME TIME

Here's my poor paint skills prototype of Cholora-chan.

CHECKED

Can't stop cholera-chan.

Nice.

I like those ideas

Continue.

sounds like she needs to go to India.
Cant wait for H1N1 or a new flu chan to show up too.

can't into photoshop.
but i'd still like her to look somewhat like this

Cholera is an old woman. She shpuld look like Whistler's mother, but with an evil grin, and knitting a shroud.

why

Looks like /x/-tan's sister tbh

I like it. Gonna make one tomorrow when I have time.

What costume should she wear?

a dirty apron and dirty gloves perhaps

chalky white skin, lips, eyes, even clothing
with an unfortunate brownspot on her backside

a little shy, and perpetually embarrassed at her condition (and her brownspot)

The avatar of a disease is not inflicted with itself. Take your scat fetish away to halfchan.

Right you are - Ebola-chan loves herself, speads her love to the world. Do you feel her love?

you have plenty of time
Cholera-chan won't go away for centuries

cholera is spread by feces contaminating fresh water reservoirs. it doesn't become a problem unless you're missing infrastructure for proper plumbing.

Because cholera is a disease that's been around for thousands of years. Its not a new disease like Ebola, its a scary old mummy goddess that escapes the tomb once in a while.

Probably next is gonna be buby chan ( bubonic plague )

More like soon-to-be-irrelevant chan

Would she be a delicious brown girl?

As opposed to Ebola, where you vomit high pressure jets of blood and black liquid until you crash and bleed.

How?

Just don't shit next to the water you drink.
Fucking yemenis.

no, if you read the wiki article, diarrhea is described to look like a whiteish "rice water", there is even a picture

Ebola is a child compared to cholera.

She's or was a nanny or baby sitter to Ebola-chan.

Brown girl, blue hair. Always sipping on something.

WE LOVE YOU, CHOLERA-CHAN

pri.org/stories/2017-05-15/thousands-yemen-get-sick-entirely-preventable-cholera-outbreak

it's getting worse, you guys are worshipping too much; oh wait a sec

uh, let's pray Cholera-chan to go a bit Nord and infect pos-potus

Cholera san, like hepatitis san MUST BE into anal, scat or something like that, its the main theme, the explanation to her existance and it must be very noticeable.

Its a brown people problem, you are talking about the extremelly rare cases of white people (not tanned) dying of dehydration, thats not real, the color is light brown.

That was a really special case.

Yes.

This, a dirty girl obsessed with using her ass.

Exactly the opposite, you are doing the same as "ebolites" did with all health problems, shit tier clones of ebola chan.

This goy knows.

Not exactly, ebola kill so fast that people run from it, cholera is slow and is endemic in shitty countries.

This goy got dubs for a reason.

Cholera is older as fuck, the real problem is why is hiting the news? more rapefugees shiting in humanity genetic pool.

Chocogames are a great idea.

Thousand-year-old loli mummies are cool too.

No shit-tier fetishes.

Sorry but thats the reality, cholera comes from eating shit, literally and right now from blacks eating shit. The most acurate thing will be an old manga about a nip discovering an ancient egyptian mummy, a brown loli with aryan features that loves anal, her mom was there too.

Please make her a brown skinned nappy haired Calergi child… Brazillian looking maybe (in keeping with the fecee theme)

there are toilet themed restaurants, can we use them somehow? but please remember that the diarrhea is whiteish and looks like rice water, so a bowl of rice is kind of mandatory

update:

reliefweb.int/report/yemen/yemen-cholera-outbreak-dg-echo-unicef-echo-daily-flash-18-may-2017

Or she squatting with a bowl of water with rice.

There is pretty much only one way to get cholera; eat food contaminated with human shit. Its why you cant use human waste as fertilizer.

stolen from pink bitch off of that hero anime

Here's hoping there's a Cholera outbreak in Saudi Arabia.

did someone say friendship?

Apply yourselves.

Sage because no pandemic yet.

globalnews.ca/news/3465495/yemen-houthis-missile-towards-riyadh-trump/

lel
put Cholera-chan on those missiles for maximum impact

We don´t have that shit in finland :)

update:

reuters.com/article/us-yemen-cholera-idUSKCN18F0Z3

Give her big blue titties

Please fix this, Cholera-chan!

Hurray for globalism! Resurrecting diseases from 18th century Europe!

We really need to stop feeding these people.

you're thinking of typhoid…

shit i'm retarded I meant Typhus.
It's Typhus dammit.

update:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/cholera-outbreak-claims-315-lives-yemen-170521142405447.html

Yes my brother, we should use the feces theme restaurants.

It is just a testament that the memory-hole also got you.

update:

in.reuters.com/article/yemen-cholera-idINKBN18K0A6

No, the real solution is castrating tards, no reproduction for them, basically no-balls policy for every IQ below, and drug users, drunks and psychos.

update:

outbreaknewstoday.com/yemen-records-400-cholera-deaths-less-month-46413/

update: at least 471 deaths, 51,832 suspected cases
reuters.com/article/us-yemen-cholera-idUSKBN18P1CU

it's slowing down

firstpost.com/world/yemen-cholera-outbreak-605-dead-73700-affected-who-warns-of-healthcare-systems-collapse-3513079.html

I envisioned her like this

I knew someone who went to Africa as a missionary and got cholera. But she lived. I suspect the survival rates are just too high in the absence of war. Is Cholera-chan powerful enough to be part of a pantheon?

Cholrea is actually easily treatable. It's only spreading rapidly in Yemen due to the Saudi siege not allowing any medical care or food in, literally driving people to eating their own shit. If Saudi Arabia continues the siege then it's going to be a pandemic for Yemen.

Cholera-Tan
AKA The Blue Death
Known to cause bluing of the skin due to dehydration. Also found in shellfish populations. Blood type O is highly susceptible to her love, hence the bracelet.

I love you, Cholera-Tan. May all know you and despair.

I love you, Cholera-Tan!

presstv.com/Detail/2017/06/04/524149/Yemen-Saudi-Arabia-Saada

doesn't look like they're going to stop soon

I love you, Cholera-Tan!

I love you, Cholera-Tan!

We should create visual novel where diseases are waifus and in the end your romantic interest kills you.

can ebola be spread faster in cholera shitpuke?

Cholera-chan needs to be a qt with a nice smile, irresistible dimples and a hacking cough that just won't quit. Possibly a younger version of pic-related?

Actually this is nice.

We tried that with Ebola-chan, the plan was the MC dieing to an incredibly fast spreading virus he made himself, then ending up in a pathogen-highschool.
…It fell apart, sadly.

I love you, Cholera-Tan!

Good luck, Cholera-Tan!

I'm still hoping for some mega-virus to evolve from millions of filthy mudslimes congregating every year in Mecca.

Yemen is done for, they have no idea what they are fucking with.

Checked

Wait why do I want Cholera to fuck up Yemen when Yemen is fucking up SA? Somebody have an explanation for this apparent kikery?

Dead muslims are dead muslims
Cholera ravages war torn shit holes, the whole of the middle east is a war torn shit hole. We empower her here, use Yemen as an incubator.
This will also give the WHO and other aid agencies yet another goddess to wrestle with, which ideally will give Ebola some slack while she mutates.

Hmmmm… Now let's see what the problem is….

Maybe if they had functioning toilets, washed their hands and didn't drink out of the dumping river there wouldn't be so many epedemics.

Fucking third world sandniggers. Should just conquer them and take the oil.

update:

aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/cholera-death-toll-in-yemen-rises-to-728-who/835898

Blue skinned girls are the best.

Good luck, Cholera-Tan!

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40200017

God speed you blessed intestinal infection. Pass your divine judgment upon these unworthy subhumans so that they will know Mother Natures righteous wrath. Restore the land.

I'm looking forward to this

She looks cute.

I love you, Cholera-Tan!

Not good, that means they're coming here. This is why I always argued combatting these diseases with mass incineration, rather than containment.

Just imagine yourself on a warm summers night, lying in bed, drinking tea. Life's comfy at that moment. When suddenly Cholera Check walks into your room, and sits on your bed. You're over joyed now. She looks at you straight in the eyes and kisses your forehead. She grabs you and sets you up, exposing your belly, and she drops her bathing suit. She then releases her endless gravy train of love on your chest. She looks at you, winks, and dissapears, leaving you with her aromatic greasy mark all over your body.

We love you cholera chan!

I love you, Cholera-tan

I love you Cholera-Chan!

dreadwing93.itch.io/super-filovirus-sisters
Ebby chans game is out, you guys can try modding in other stuff too

I love you, Cholera-Tan!

News now saying that over 1300 people have died in Yemen from Cholera epidemic.

Ask me when Delirium Tremens (known vulgary as clanks), the Alcoholic Psychosis, will become a cute anime meme.

dabba dee dabba dah?

close enough