Skeptic Feminist Youtuber Shoots Wife

"Mesa County authorities have identified the 29-year-old man arrested in the fatal Saturday night shooting of a woman in Mesa County.

Aleksandr KolpakovProvided by the Mesa County Sheriff's OfficeAleksandr Kolpakov
Aleksandr Kolpakov, of Clifton, is being held at the county’s jail on suspicion of second-degree murder.

The shooting happened about 9:30 p.m. on the 3200 block of 1/2 Lombardy Lane where deputies, called out on reports of several gunshots, found the woman dead outside of a home. Kolpakov was taken into custody.

The slain woman was identified on Monday afternoon as 31-year-old Heather Anable. The Mesa County Coroner’s Office ruled her death a homicide by gunshot wounds to the neck and chest."

denverpost.com/2017/05/15/mesa-county-shooting-suspect/

He was the faggot that held the "debate" between sargon and kristi winters as the moderator. He was a decent moderator keeping sargon's autism under control.

Does anyone have anything on this guy otherwise to try and figure out the details of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/c7Z2w
researchgate.net/profile/David_Nichols3/publication/237147196_Nutt_DJ_King_LA_Nichols_DE_Effects_of_Schedule_I_drug_laws_on_neuroscience_research_and_treatment_innovation_Nat_Rev_Neurosci_14_577-585/links/5455745a0cf26d5090a6fe83/Nutt-DJ-King-LA-Nichols-DE-Effects-of-Schedule-I-drug-laws-on-neuroscience-research-and-treatment-innovation-Nat-Rev-Neurosci-14-577-585.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=5_OnEMSonAI
encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Skeptic_Feminist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol

Please tell me this is a shitpost and Kolpakov isn't really the same person as Russian Deadpool. I mean sure they look quite similar, but seriously.
You see why I have a hard time taking this seriously, don't you? I'm looking at other places that seem to confirm it, but I still have trouble believing it and am laughing the entire time.

Correction: It's not even his wife, just some woman.

1 pic is victim and second is some of Aleksandr's works. I've never heard of him before. Seems like a good goy mangina who snapped. Did the white guilt become too much?

Trash.

She looks just like Repzion in a wig.

Apparently he was a literal cuck who got jealous of all the bulls fucking his "girlfriend" during their open relationship. The GF he murdered was a feminist and has appeared on the channel. In a fit of degenerate shroom-induced paranoia and rage, he killed her following a Skype group chat where everyone was off their rockers.

Source is the newest Amazing Atheist video. Not linking since he virtue signals a charity drive for women's domestic abuse shelter in response to all this as a GamerGoy-tier "muh PR" move.

here's your (you)

A slav killed a white woman.

FUCKIN WHITE MALE!

If you had ocd the fact that she had that piercing just slightly to the side of centre would drive you scatty.
God rest the poor deluded thing, she wasn't blessed in life, maybe she is now.

If I knew back in my youth what the world would be like now, I would have volunteered for cryogenic freezing. Even being food for fucking Morlocks would be better than this.

Can I get a webm so I don't have to give that fag a click?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Guess the skeptic decided to challenge the feminist belief that he shouldn't harm women.

Who wants to bet he found out she was getting dicked by a nigger?

They've got a tiny youtube channel.

The guy had PTSD. Who gives a fuck?

It's briefly nice to see the irony in killing a woman but the bigger picture should be on the general mental health and treatment of war veterans.

archive.is/c7Z2w

How not to damage control.

my question is, is this true?

because there is a fucked up pattern of vets getting all high off drugs and doing dumb shit, and instead of blaming the drug use they blame ptsd.

Your memes don't have to be dreams.

Yeah, she was a real cutie. What a shame.

A feminist was killed and nothing of value was lost!

On their twitter it has David Sherrat as a related channel or whatever. Name sounds familiar or maybe it's just my jew-dar.

Amazing

my sides

Im not looking into it. But I guarantee she was marxist scum. Also >dem features She was a miscegenate

I'd wager the shrooms + PTSD flashback/bad-trip on a skype chat was true.

I'd trim off all of the flowery language used by user, "literal cuck jealous of the bull" as just user using his imagination for special effect.

I wouldn't blame it just on the shrooms though. There's a right and wrong way to take them where a lot of factors must be taken into account; The environment, people you're with and your general peace of mind.

PTSD + shrooms - a suitable babysitter capable of restraining you = Recipe for potential trouble

There it is, muh mental illness. Going to use this to further intigrate psychiatry into the military and really root out all the bad goys.

can I get a quick run down on this guy

I was diagnosed with ptsd. Tried a whole bunch of shit like that… And I believe that anyone that says these substances are good for ptsd are full of shit and the whole notion of it likely originated from kikes wanting disgruntled veterans to sedate themselves.

You wanna fix that shit.. Meditation and physical activity.

do you mind if I ask what you were diagnosed with PTSD for user?

Is there a source for this?
I never liked The Skeptic Feminist but he seems like a level-headed guy. I doubt he murdered somebody.

Disregard that, I suck cocks. I didn't notice the link in the OP at first.

Your drug abuse doesn't exactly equate to controlled therapy or provide useful data for a proper medical study. What didn't work for you doesn't mean it doesn't work for others.

He got called a faggot on twitter.

researchgate.net/profile/David_Nichols3/publication/237147196_Nutt_DJ_King_LA_Nichols_DE_Effects_of_Schedule_I_drug_laws_on_neuroscience_research_and_treatment_innovation_Nat_Rev_Neurosci_14_577-585/links/5455745a0cf26d5090a6fe83/Nutt-DJ-King-LA-Nichols-DE-Effects-of-Schedule-I-drug-laws-on-neuroscience-research-and-treatment-innovation-Nat-Rev-Neurosci-14-577-585.pdf

I'll just dump this here for anyone who is about to chime in that heavier handed enforcement of old drug laws is a good thing.

So, what would lead him to think that chick was trying to poison him? I think there was trouble in the waters of the relationship. He probably freaked because deep down inside he was afraid she'd deep six him and kick him out of her house, resulting in him having to get a job and pay his own bills.

This guy has stolen valour written all over him. I bet he tells a lot of tall tales about bullshit that never happened. That way, he can sell himself to women as a wounded sheep for them to take care of with blowjobs.

Did he get it from Twitter?

All degenerates must hang. Faggot.

When most vets say PTSD it's usually losing control of their emotions, especially that of rage/anger. Yes, it's an excuse a lot of times, but the inability to control those two emotions is very real for a lot of reasons that are too long to explain.

I'd say it's a mix of both. It's easy to play the PTSD card given our current societal breakdown where you're on a victim hierarchy just portraying that you're damaged.

Even "controlled therapy" is an excuse to put someone on drugs that don't work, and actively make the person even more insane, every school shooter was on SSRIs, every pharmaceutical company has kikes on their BoD. Those drugs are just meant to drug people into quietude. Especially in the context of the military, don't want any bad goys talking about all the shady shit they did defending ZOG.

Wrong. When most vets speak of ptsd they are usually referring to anxiety and hyper vigilance.

This. Has nothing to do with anger, beyond being angry at the helplessness you feel over not being able to control the anxiety.

Those are just the norm for any combat vet though lol. It's the things you don't anticipate that cause the shitstorm of emotions, which is where the problems always lie. It isn't someone walking outside getting spooked by a leaf blowing in the wind that turns around and shoots someone.

PTSD covers a lot of shit. Anxiety/Hyper tension are just the ones everyone tells their VA doctor so they don't go on the crazy list. Both are so common it's considered the norm. Other shit like sexual dysfunction, depression, paranoia, and emotional instability are far bigger factors in your day to day life.

Holy shit my sides.

Damn, Armored Skeptic didn't shoot Shoe0nHead

great work fox

Word is that he served in the Army, if I am correct.

who curr

I don't understand what this thread is about.

So a faggot killed a feminist? Do I have that right?

Why do we care?

Which is exactly why people want to see better alternatives investigated and developed. Like it says in this report ( ) research into these alternatives is seriously hindered by laws which in turn are driven by (((special interests)))

Not a single drop of Asian blood: youtube.com/watch?v=5_OnEMSonAI

Look like bipolar to me.

Where's his DD214

Hmmm all the "Skeptics" are busy with youtube drama and there's no kikestan thread on pol today…….. I know there's a connection here I just can't find it.

not sure what your point is. i'm asking if he was high when he shot the person, if he was it's likely due to drug use and not ptsd. ptsd exists, but if a vet does shrooms and rips his gfs heart out, it's probably bc of the shrooms.

It was neither drugs nor PTSD. It was his psyche no longer being able to handle being cucked as a condition of their relationship.

That guy managed to get a wife?
Anyways they're gonna use this as much as they can to slander the anti feminists, us, and anyone who tries disagreeing with them, we need a good explanation/scapegoat.

She wasn't his wife. He apparently gave her a ring, but no news on how that worked out. I think she wanted to break up with him. He was very controlling and she'd already tried. There's nothing that feminists can put this on but themselves. Their bullshit philosophy went against his nature, but he wanted to use it to get pussy and build a harem. It just makes them look stupid. Again.

Yeah I can't see them turning this at all.

nigger do you know where you are posting?

Not Holla Forums you faggot.

confirmed for nigger

I'd say confirmed for faggot but I bet not even men like you.

Easily sent right the fuck back to them.

She was a femicunt coalburner, nothing of value was lost

Nigger who cares? When was the last time anyone fell for this bullshit? Even normalfags are getting burnt out/fed up with the spin. They wheel out these nobodies and try to pin shit on us and people are going to start asking questions like "who were these people?" "what did they do?". Narratives these days have to be simple cause the MSM has lost all ability to be succinct. The only people actually worried about this are the faggot ecelebs.

Imagine if they try this with some nigger or muzzie who killed a coalburner

Jesus fucking Christ

Well someone has to click it to webm it, so…
Might as well be you.

I'm convinced these people psychologically project 99% of the time.

Everyone's saying he was a vet having a PTSD flashback (and not a polyamorous AKA CUCKOLD male feminist takign shrooms and having a basd trip and going insane with rage/jealousy at how the girl he loves is fucking so many dudes)… but I can't find anything about his army service.

How can all his defenders keep spamming he was a vet when I can't find a single shresd of his army service?

Is anyone here able to dig up this rather important detail?

When its been so many years since WoW that my initial instinct was that you spelled Moloch wrong. Nice.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Skeptic_Feminist

Lighten up Francis

His service record was allegedly top secret or confidential. That is to say, when he went to therapists for treatment, they'd see confidential, get spooked, and drop his ass.

Personally, I think that's a bullshit line, and that this guy was never actually in the military. And that his entire story was just lies upon lies so he could have his own justification for people never being able to question his outrageous emotional outbursts.

That's what I'd describe as scary-ugly.

Can't un-see

This seems to be aimed at stimulating the left at this time of this impeachment pushing.

I find this deeply suspicious.

Drugs are a poison. Even your alternatives are unnecessary.

Not murlocs you faggot, morlocks. From H.G. Well's time machine.

Re the PTSD angle, my understanding is that he was never actively deployed.

psychedelics can be extremely beneficial when used responsibly with very low risk/no adverse affects.

nigger

Yup coming down from shrooms usually causes people to view things with fresh eyes like an outsider would see them. Some people can't handle how shit their lives are without being desensitized to it.

He'd have some kinda proof for sure or the military world give him a better cover story.

Aren't shrooms mainly disassociatives?

Negative. Psilocybin is a psychedelic. It's seen wide success in helping combat veterans as well as victims of childhood abuse with their PTSD.