#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG+#NYS]: BASEMENT Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
- www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/
- gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

All of our ops, past and present are listed here: ghostbin.com/paste/oaqmz

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/l8Bgf
twitter.com/maskunz
archive.is/ggi7S
twitter.com/cinemassacre/status/746393304078520320
archive.is/qjZmR
archive.is/nitrC
youtube.com/watch?v=rHjpDDqAuc0
youtube.com/watch?v=UVjNgEOrgGw
archive.is/MTxxJ
archive.is/2kY5j
novelrank.com/asin/B01CD8J35Y
youtube.com/watch?v=znfU6zXvVcQ
please
archive.is/6NIYe
youtube.com/watch?v=6JD-CVMp1k0
twitter.com/Johnbowethejoke/status/748213045554380801
badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/So..._You're_a_Cartoonist?
twitter.com/thewargarurumon/status/749649780498894848
archive.is/jVhGc#selection-6202.2-6354.1
anomalousgames.tumblr.com/post/146860037348/updated-character-designs-for-project-socjus
twitter.com/anomalous_dev/status/749693853125357568
plebcomics.tumblr.com/post/146728210623/lets-talk-about-the-reality-here-lady
archive.li/WvzA5/af35cdd76044a1d1cd56c896aa23203a2a738c2f.jpg
mmo-champion.com/threads/2020443-Discrimination-in-WoW-being-condoned
poynter.org/2016/public-editor-knocks-nyt-for-stealth-editing-bernie-sanders-story/402156/
archive.is/ZlvEu
editorandpublisher.com/columns/critical-thinking-how-does-story-removal-and-revisions-after-publication-hurt-journalism-ethics/
archive.is/9VM63
infowars.com/gary-johnson-donald-trump-is-a-racist-i-would-sign-tpp/
oneangrygamer.net/2016/07/review-report-tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-has-lots-of-censorship-sympathizers/6556/
archive.is/vllFF
archive.is/aIdF6
gonintendo.com/stories/260699-tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-another-look-at-altered-cut-censored
archive.is/NwY37
gamergate.trendolizer.com/2016/07/credit-where-credit-is-due-kia-thread-nails-milo-and-breitbart-exactly-rbestofoutrageculture.html
archive.is/giw57
archive.is/us09a
archive.is/VCJtE
twitter.com/timothy_1701/status/749854293214236672
archive.is/vaVh1
archive.is/d1mLQ
archive.is/JPJ7K#selection-841.1-845.191
archive.is/yBE8h
boards.4chan.org/v/thread/343760590/as-for-localisation-the-team-working-on-it-is
archive.is/t1TuE
gonintendo.com/stories/260712-uk-software-sales-week-ending-july-2-2016
archive.is/6HINf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

never EVER commission noill
its super gay

Where were you when the "muh ESRB causes censorship" narrative was btfo?

NISA's lies keep falling to pieces

YOU'RE A NIGGER

YOU'RE A NIGGER, TOO

YOU'RE ALSO A NIGGER

''YOU'RE ALL NIGGERS''

I wish to fill my basement with Flan, and to fill Flan with my sperm.

Reminder that Above Your Hand is a top-tier ED, and basically, you're all queers.

archive of last bread
archive.is/l8Bgf

I don't even know how to respond to that, on one hand I support the basement on the other

(checked)

Asukabenis

Looking back at comics, it's kinda pathetic how they pull outrage bullshit with Cap's comics despite being the 75th Anniversary of the character while the games are a lot more committed to celebrate both the character and the ideals he fights for. For example:

Is anything spooky going to happen on July 4th? Rea user mentioned something about an aurora over Jupiter

>>>Holla Forums6546807

ENOUGH WITH THE NIGGERS

But Samus can't get enough niggers, if Tekuho is to be believed…

Hello fellow gators

I've not been around for a couple of days.
I just saw pic related, but I don't understand what it means.
Does it mean Mr. Shitface has all the money he collected during his crowdfunding sitting there without being able to collect it or something else entirely?

Because Fig isn't an approved crowdfunding site, or something along those lines, Schafer can't cash in on all the good goy coins he got from morons.

An aurora over Jupiter's north pole, yes. Some pretty enormous lights too.

I personally predicted great justice where there was once great injustice. So far, your link happened and Elie Wiesel, a holocaust survivor and master of Jewry died, so Holla Forums was very happy today

I await more justice and hopefully some smug in the name of Kek and Rea, his prophet

not canon

>Fig still can't collect money for projects that use their platform
I swear, the entire Indie Clique is fucking brain damaged.

So, after all these months after the "successful" campaign to get funded, he hasn't cashed in a single dime, meaning not one finger has been lifted towards working into the game?

Not exactly. What Tim Shitter offered on Fig with Psychonauts was not just being able to crowdfund the game, but straight up invest in it and get a cut from the sales.
Now the crowdfunding part of the deal is fine. BUT the investments part is what's gonna get blocked, which is like what a third of the money?
Whatever, video related by DA explains it better than I ever could.

yeah, all 5 of them

twitter.com/maskunz

Dude, does harrison know about us or the very least the wave of censoring, because that tweet is shots fired in every direction, paticulary nisa and noa.

For fuck's sake, Kevin Smith, you could have just Kickstarted that shit.

Seems the article got corrected:

archive.is/ggi7S

Dubs confirm. Isn't Gawker going to get auctioned off or something around that time, as well?

So, what, they have money from known investors, but random guys on the street still have to wait for approval?

It's pretty obvious they do know to some extent.

Smith drank the koolaid. Hard. Seriously the last 2 years have proven the "Never meet your heroes." line too true. It hurts so bad, make it stop.

Big2 cape has a lot of cancer and ostrich apologists. It's not limited to big2, but holyfuck it's the most noticeable. I don't have problems with a well done re-imagining of a character or setting, but most of the stunt re-imaginings are just piss poor writing, has little to no understanding of the medium, and few imaginative twists to them considering a re-imagining gives a writer can give a lot of leeway for ya know, imagination. Instead in current year it's not even well done gender bending, shove in whatever group is on the current regressive stack order, and just using the character and setting as a lazy mouthpiece.

Oh, so he's insulating himself in the Hipster Clique, as well? Well, then fuck him, he never did anything to continue Clerks: The Animated Series anyway.

Durr, that should be:
I need sleep.

I have few to zero interest in the actual game, but does Smith even have that much involvement in the project or is it just a licensing thing. As in he'll of course shill the game, but it's mostly just a sign here, receive monies deal for him.

Yeah, it's probably licensed out. Still, going to Fig? Literally the only reason people used Fig was because Mr. Shitface finally pulled the Psychonauts 2 card.

Say it ain't so.

Maybe Smith was doing the deal when it was 4:20, and he would not listen to other counsel if he even had any, or his counsel was in on the 4:20 too much to notice that maybe there were better alternatives. Slightly more serious, I listened to a few of his podcasts for some batman stuff and interview with Deidrech Baider, and Smith's taste and knowledge of vidya is uhm err, well let's just say Clerks1 was great wasn't it?

twitter.com/cinemassacre/status/746393304078520320

Look at this fucking woman oppressing misogynist.

This is the true face of evil right here.

Which sad autist draws these comics?

The original was Inflatobear. You know, the dude who pulled this bullshit when Robin Williams died.

Reported to the trust and safety council

the one who is afraid of Venice Carnival costumes and giraffes

A furry with an inflation fetish.

That CGI on the left kinda looks like Chanty Binx.

had to Google it, and holy shit, it actually exists

That screencap has gotta be a shoop, tell me it's a shoop. Or that Dobson is a literal retard who huffed paint when he was a kid.

He thinks Other M accurately portrayed Samus as the perfect role model for women, of course he huffed paint when he was a kid.

Reminds me of this quality wise.

both him and moviebob love other m

ABC returns to the well of gamer stereotypes.

Go home Gamer Girl

After the SVU episode, how do they still not realise how unrealistic and cringeworthy this looks.

hahahahah girl lamers
he sure showed her

this is so fucking dumb

I sure am glad he showed that girl that she shouldn't be playing games, that is a hobby meant for boys

"more like girl LAMER" HAHAH

This was a true representation for a hobbyist such as myself.

lol, now he decided to spam it on gg thread. Is his paycheck being annulled?

wut

I don't trust his face. He looks like a dumb motherfucker.

Since his first video in support of gamergate a while back, I've softened up toward this big lug.
It needs to be said that even a broken clock is right twice a day.
but DSP has been less and less wrong as of late.

In a couple of his new videos, he showed that he does have an ear to the ground and he's pretty accurate when he talks about people's frustration toward a game/developer/etc.

It's pretty strange, Phil is slowly getting his sanity and rationality but never to the border of a stable state, while Chris is getting much worse by each passing day.

OT. While the thread is slow, this is the new rig that I am thinking of getting. I don't want to support Intel after their "progressive" bullshit.
Thoughts?

How much?

$2052 (it will be less due to me already having the video card)

Is this a DSP from a different universe?

$1593 in future components (not including keyboard and mouse)

I wish I could afford something like that.

Buy them second handed. Idiot.

If AMD used DDR4 RAM, it would probably be more future-proof. I try to build systems that will be usable with games 7+ years after build.

knowing my luck, the components would be non-working. I am better off getting components under warranty..

Second handed can still be under warranty dummy. Aside from HHD's or SSD's, that's how I always buy my shit, saves me about half the money. I've been doing this since I was 10.

If it has atleast 6 months to a year of warranty you should be fucking fine.

Sorry for the slowpoke, but no, It's not. I don't think that exact tweet got saved, but here's some confirmation
archive.is/qjZmR
archive.is/nitrC

Will look into it.

I thought he was anti gamergays

Didn't watch 3.33, Asuka is not longer 14.

Old Asuka is best Asuka.

yes he is

>archive.is/qjZmR
>archive.is/nitrC
There is something decayed, rotten and foul in that humanoid. I'm not sure if it's the kool aid he chugs, or he was always like that and the kool aid just putrefied it further. Reading the ED entry on him doesn't even read as a mix of truth with satire. It reads like the most fucked up cautionary tale from a lost episode of The Twilight Zone.

Good evening, people. So, how are y'all doing so far?

Not to overblow the situation, but Dobby was always like that. He made up his mind about Gamergate, changed his tune when one person he liked said he was full of shit, then went right back to it when other people he respected confirmed his previous beliefs. He's been a shit for as long as I've known about him
youtube.com/watch?v=rHjpDDqAuc0
youtube.com/watch?v=UVjNgEOrgGw

Will the ride ever end?

…what?

They didn't even set it up, from what I heard.

from this one?

That one.

Maybe it's delayed and will be set up next year.

>>>Holla Forums6561318

Girlfriend, we run the world! Girlfriend, we're the foundations of society! Girlfriend!

This is gold

At least the reviews weren't

what's up desunegashimasuempais? :3

K

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men

Just when you think it can't get any better

He's a legendary rank dumb motherfucker, but it's impossible to be wrong literally ALL the time.

blow up a restaurant in Dacha 'just cause

gildafag will be pleased

Wut is dis?

STOP SEXUALISING THE GILDA

WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU

This amount of Incompetence shouldn't be allowed

archive.is/MTxxJ

Even if you dress a turd in sexy clothes, it's still just a turd.
Not a sexy turd.
A turd.
Nothing more.

Thought he was better than this.

How is this relevant?

The entirety of No.9 and everything around it should never have happened. They're even releasing 60 dollar backer rewards as DLC
archive.is/2kY5j

Everything about it should never have happened. It should be a case study in betraying the public trust.

What are you talking about?
This is art.
It looks shitty, but there's incredible feeling behind it. It's like watching someone scream in weeaboo.

The article is exactly the same except he added citation instead of just blatantly saying it.

Wow, Milo is such a bad journalist now.

first time on 8ch?

Hy Holla Forums, what's up.

Poor little white /k/

?

It may be.

back to KIA, faggot

Let me guess… Heavy01 ?

Not hard to figure out if you were around for that shitshow. Good guess if you weren't

I was around, but I thought they didn't had the guts to go that far.

It's not even rage-worthy. It's just sad.

You ethcicucks lost we are back to BFTO SJW again like where where when we started.

You fucked up when all you efforts for good PR lead to giving an award to Kotaku and Airplay2 scam.

novelrank.com/asin/B01CD8J35Y

back to endchan for you

They listed everyone in the credits. They're longer than the game. It's prime for going through and looking for Coi, but I only made it through about ten minutes or so. Too much of a travesty of wasted money and hope for me to take
youtube.com/watch?v=znfU6zXvVcQ

Completely unrelated, but pretty much everyone got their refund or was banned from the forums, including myself. The only one left apparently was Jamus "Bazoongle" Aeons to shitpost there.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4r1ndi/ethics_breitbart_caught_stealth_editing_milo/

How is this relevant?

I'm merely showing you why that plebbitor would post that other link

And this is why they work so hard on changing existing games, rather than making their own.
Name recognition is the only thing that makes their shit sell, if only for a brief period of time.

Online bigots beware: ‘Hello Racist’ is going to expose you on the Internet

While social media can be an absolute cesspool — seemingly overpopulated by anonymous trolls spewing their special brand of hatred against anyone who is not like them — there are also those who have no qualms about making bigoted comments under their own names on Twitter or Facebook.

That is where the “Hello Bigot” website comes in, reports the Huffington Post.

With an assist from members of the Hello Racist Facebook community, Hello Bigot shines a light on the racists among us — allowing followers to spread the word via social media of the not-so-secret lives of folks who can’t seem to help themselves when it comes to posting hateful memes and horrific comments.

With a helpful submission button, Hello Bigot followers must provide their own names and other personal information, along with a link to the offending post and screenshots.

Case in point: Danny Clayton of Texas who posted an old black and white photo of “Legal Italian immigrant” children holding American flags, with the comment: “That’s because they are white and have common sense and loved being American citizens not like the nrs, sandnrs or wetbacks we have in this country now.”

In an interview with Nancy Laws of HuffPo, the founder of Hello Bigot — who wishes to remain anonymous — explains why they feel the need to, as they call it: “Expose a racist.”

“There are still so many people and segments of society who are still stuck in a place where, for whatever reason, be it hate, ignorance, how they were raised, where they live, etc., racism is still acceptable behavior. It’s still systematically a part of some people’s cultures, lives, and mindset,” they explained, before adding that those people need to be “confronted with their actions.”

“There are still a surprising number of people who are racist who really shouldn’t be because of who they are and what they do professionally. Who, if they are racist, they have the potential to ruin people’s lives when they let their racial biases and prejudices creep in and affect their professional decisions and judgments in ways that are completely incomprehensible and illegal. And that really shouldn’t happen in today’s society,” the site founder continued. “I’m speaking about people who serve society in roles as police officers, teachers, public officials, doctors, bankers, realtors, judges, CEO’s, and others. It’s very critical information to understand if people filling important roles in society are racist and are making decisions and judgments that affect people of all races.”

Asked how the site can make a difference by “outing” bigoted or racist commentary, the answer was fairly simple.

“I think when some people are confronted and called out about their racism, it actually does change them. They become ashamed and embarrassed. But they learn not to do it again. People learn to be racist. And I like to believe that most people at heart don’t really believe in racism or subscribe to it. They just are because that’s what they learned to do and were never told not to or confronted by anyone to tell them that it’s wrong”

Pressed about their own anonymity, threats and lawsuits came to mind, they explained to Laws.

“Legal threats. Threats of violence. Some are laughable. Some are very real and concerning. To the extent possible, I’d like to keep these threats out of other aspects of my life. Being anonymous allows me do that.”

please use archive.is.com (use archive.is)/2016/07/online-bigots-beware-hello-racist-is-going-to-expose-you-on-the-internet/

archive.is/6NIYe

This is just sad
youtube.com/watch?v=6JD-CVMp1k0

Great. Let's put all the whos in there and their serial harassing hatemobs. And all of BLM.
Databases like this are begging to be abused.

Go away GGRevolt

It's been said before, but I'll never understand what idiots fall for this kind of thing.

Screenshots are demonstrably easy to fake in even the most unguided of hands, and giving your information to someone online is foolish at best. Before 2007, the common guidance was to keep yourself hidden, because there are people with bad intent, and autists that can track you by how you type. After that, people just give things away online. It's confusing to me, since wording is as unique as speech patterns. Do they think people like me just went away, or that they are above reproach?

hold your horses, lad. Since he is a scummy person, I can't deny that the video ain't good.

What's more.

Glad I'm not the only one who caught that.

Yeah, that bugs me too.

I expect a patreon the second the identity is "leaked"

Not only that, but the anonymity is used to dodge lawsuits.

And another takes the pity

GO HOME GAMERGAYS

I LET GILDA OUT

It's when he's not doing his act.

Is Dobson part of cancer crew now?

(checked)
That's (un)surprisingly very little
Who reads that crap?

NO
FUCK YOU

Nah, Dopbson is just cancer. No crew wants him.

Dobson is cancerous enough to be a one-man cancer crew.

Dobson has always been cancer.

Wheres the original?

I can't stop farting.
I wish there was some kind of perforated plastic cone I could shove up my hole to slowly bleed the farts from my colon, compared to the traditional noisy way.
Imagine how good it'd feel. That slow, squeaking hiss as the intestinal pressure gently decreases inside you. Bliss.
You traditional farters are barbaric.

TOO LATE SHE IS BEHIND YOU

I doubt it. His overinflated ego would disallow him to join in with a group of gasbags. He's more the type to join in with deflated Deviantart faggots who would rather not look into things and just decry what they see those they put on a pedistal decrying

You clearly have a fetish for that.

more smug monsters please

Why is David Auerbach's twitter private now?

why do you copy paste from lol thread ?

First of all, glad to see you found the LOL thread.

Second, stop flooding the board, you can post more than one image at a time. Also, this has nothing to do with either vidya nor GamerGate, except maybe. Seriously who is this retards who posts tranny comics on LOL all the time?

Probably because galamaliel got pussyhurt and tried to get him fired

I love how marvel has forgotten how Cap beheaded muslims with his shield post 9/11

God bless filters.

Last I saw, he made someone so butthurt that they're trying to get him fired.

God damn what is with crazy wikipedia editors?

I don't have a lot of smug monsters at my hand right now (and no time to go grab some), but this should satisfy your need for smug.

I really should compile smug monsters some time.

twitter.com/Johnbowethejoke/status/748213045554380801

seriously, though – that's pathetic.

One of your top shitposts.

didn't knew that this one also exists
badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/So..._You're_a_Cartoonist?

The only thing I agree with that conversation is the tag is shit now. But it's twitter. Selection pressures and all that.

No it didn't, it's a hashtag. People just stopped posting, leaving the retards to use it as a blog. They quickly get drowned out if there's a happening, which is the only time people return to tweet using the tag.
If you follow old GG people you'll find that they keep tweeting, they just don't tag.

One of the main issues with basing your ideals on one source alone, be it this thread, Twitter, KiA. People see the loudest and dumbest arguing their points ad nausea until they're the only ones seen. I see Twitter as more cancerous, if just for applying a tangible persona to those that use it, but it applies all the same.

tl;dr faggots are going to scream the loudest about shit that doesn't matter. And anyone that thinks that they are indicative of anything outside their faggotry is retarded.

I don't have the stomach to watch this. What is this?

What would you do is a "social experiment" where ABC hires actors to do stupid shit to each other in public to see if anybody is going to step in. It's not all bad, one episode had a man berate a woman during a date and lots of people stepped in, however when they did the reverse hardly anybody did anything. I might be misremembering that episode, might be something about a mother and a gay son/daughter or some shit.
The .mp4 is about heroes telling gamer girls to go home.

(I)

They want to expose people and break anonymity yet they want to remain anonymous.

Color me surprise.

Ok, then make sure she doesn't get into trouble. Also clean after her.

Bad actors inside of a Bookmans alongside with some bad Hispanic narrator. Fat Luigi alongside anorexic Garcia Hotspur white knights for the overweight Irish gamer gurl. The Seamstress from the Incredibles cameos in between their argument. Fat Luigi and Hotspur just GTFO and pretend it is all common and they're caught on tape being white knights. A totally real women of minority stands up to them after another cut in a very real situation that actually happened. Another totally not planted man and woman shot down the planted bullies in a not scripted whatsoever situation. exchange gender and color about four times and the same result for the next several cuts. Next a white guy who gets talked down by his mother in a very real situation. You could tell me the argument she uses. Planted hispanic gets butthurt about it and somehow goes against everything hispanic culture goes for and is all for equality. Totally real white mom that called out the very real white guy has 20 stars on her neck. The last lines are "And in the end when they players unite as one, we are all winners"

Looks like we have another revolt.

To be entirely honest, much of Breitbarts journalism is clickbait just as that of Gawker. They are not exactly shining paragons of press ethics.

You said it, fellow Anonymous, we must expel Milo from our ethics in journalism movement. It's time we get rid of all these Nazi MRA culture warriors, the ethical movement known as GamerGate only ever was about ethics in journalism and nothing else.

Oh fuck off. It was clear from the start that Milo primarily used GG as a means to an end and vice versa.

I still prefer him due to his comedic value when compared to the average SJW "comedian" (which is rather self-defeating when you think about it), but Breitbart is clickbait site just like the rest of them.

Wu's response to falling income for his business isn't to release a long awaited product or to start on a new one to increase revenue. It's to whine and play the victim online. No wonder he blew through $200k on another business.

SJWs hate Milo so much, I think I would have to have someone prove that they're not an SJW false flagging against Milo before I believed anything else.

This it was always pretty clear where milo stood. Same Cernovich, Vox Day, etc. They use us, we use them.

NO, STAY! THE FUN'S JUST BEGUN

In how far has Vox Day done anything for GG? IIRC he primarily is around for the Sadpuppies thingie.

But Anonymous, I am on your side.

Milo has always been a filthy snake and must be expelled from GamerGate, just like the rest of those right-wingers trying to use GamerGate for the culture war.

Culture wars are not ethical, Anonymous, we have to stop fighting SJWs if we are to uphold ethics.

Wew look at that terrible jap art.

You should say the GamerGate movement.

Sasuga kyoani.

hi reddit

My bad, let us not forget that we are, above all, a movement, and a fully ethical one at that.

And you just keep digging.

You forgot the GamerGate identity.

Quit with your strawmaning. Fact is, while Milo knows his bounds (he never shilled anything on GG, or used GG as a platform to spread other views), but Breitbart itself is a very opportunistic site so it's more than willing to push own narratives. Milo might be a master troll, a dedicated supporter and in general fabulous, but it's not GamerGate that signs his paycheck.

Not everyone who disagrees with Anita or Zoe is automatically a gamergay. Same here. It's not black and white and you don't need to be part of opposition to disagree or oppose somebody.

He claims he's a game designer or something. The thing he's most around for is himself, as far as I can tell. And to twitter >buy mai book
a lot.

How many times do you dumb shitbirds need to see this?

Whether you are for ethics or anti-SJW, the biggest offender is the same, fighting one another will only guarantee that we won't be able to do anything against the biggest offender.

I know. But that doesn't change the fact that SJWs hate Milo and Breitbart because it's a right wing blog that undermines the left wing establishment. I don't think it really has anything to do with gg honestly. It has more to do with SJWs having a competitor in the media that shits all over their narrative. And that competitor is growing much faster than they are. In fact, most of them are dying and laying people off while Breitbart is having record traffic.

Breitbart is a lot larger than gamergate. They helped us out, don't forget Milo was one of the original people who helped push the GJP leak. It's just that gamergate is one piece of a larger culture war, and Breitbart has been on our side in the past.

You say it's opportunistic, but the goals of what gg wants to accomplish are very similar to what people like Milo want. I'd even say Breitbart had a lot to do with gamergate's culture war side spreading well beyond just video games.

I don't view them as taking advantage of us or exploiting us. We gained a lot from what they did, it was a relationship where both sides benefit each other.

He's a bit of leaderfag, and a pretty incompetent one, but we're not exactly entitled to anything from him, he just has his own niche of GG conservatives like revolt or whatever, and I guess he's pretty content with it. I see no reason to argue with him.

Just because somebody is an ally doesn't mean we should deny their shortcomings and not hold them accountable. We did it from day one, remember that story with Lawfag and attorney he wanted to fund turning out to be his wife? Or other times when we demanded transparency? Well why is it different this time?!

So we should just look the other way? Last time I checked, everyone was pretty happy when Gamesnosh admitted that they had copypasta'd Techraptor's ethics policy page and apologized for it.

I mean, it's not like I want to put Breitbart into the same fucking leak as "Diddling the Kiddlings is a-okay!" Salon, but it would be naive to believe that Breitbart is shining example of professional journalism, especially if they pick up stories from fucking Twitter of all places less than five minutes after they've become public.

You haven't really listed any examples, only came in here and made baseless accusations.

Lawfag was doing a fundraiser directly from us, all in all he was a very minor player and his problem was a pretty major offense.

In contrast Milo is a major player and his supposed offense is quite minimal, and we don't even know if it's his doing.

We should contact Milo instead of going HURRR DURRR WAS A SNAKE ALL ALONG ARCHIVE BREITBART, CULTURE WAR WAS A MISTAKE

I just mentioned a few examples:

Do you need more? Or are you just going to ignore it like you ignored these examples?

If his offense is so minimal I'm sure he won't mind quickly amending it. It's not a big deal, and it proves he is perfectly accountable, professional and maintains the standards he believes matter in journalism.

It still exposes their double standard. As long as they refuse to amend it their criticisms of other sites stealth-editing articles will be nothing buy hypocrisy. Also I'm sure folks back on KiA already contacted Milo over it.

I expect a source.

Auerbach is gone
twitter.com/thewargarurumon/status/749649780498894848

He set it to private sometime before.

Even if you take down account like that, you can return to it after some time, so there's a chance he may come back.

I think his account went protected, actually.

That being said, Gamaliel and the rest of the Wikipedia SJW clique need to be gassed.

It's not protected, otherwise people who were following him prior to him protecting the account would still be able to see it.

Glad to see nothing changes and every single time mudslimes kill hundreds its a race over who can defend them the fastest.

I wonder if these virtue signalers are aware that doing this is precisely why ISIS keeps doing bigger attacks, because they want the recognition but retarded americans are more than happy to defend them, its fucking disgusting.

thread started by romney2008 who has always gotten away with posting bullshit

Wew, there's "goobergaber promoted right wingers more than left wingers!" propaganda on KiA.

They just referenced Holla Forums on Time and the Clinton News Network. Kikes and libcucks are salty about evil racist nazi channers again.

got a link?

link

got an archived link?

Don't forget to post an archive as well.

The salt must flow.

Speaking of archives: archive.is/jVhGc#selection-6202.2-6354.1

At this point I'm just waiting for ISIS to get a nuke or something, can't think of anything else that might wake people up.

They'd blame in on Americans since they invented nukes.

But the Jews invented nukes, user

Kek, nice to see he can take a joke.

I fucking hate this stupid cunt.

It is probably an ironic retweet out of butthurt to get his followers to stick up for him. The same thing happened a while back when Marche made fun of Mega 6 and Mega64 passive aggressively retweeted it to get their fans to defend them.

New OC.

anomalousgames.tumblr.com/post/146860037348/updated-character-designs-for-project-socjus
twitter.com/anomalous_dev/status/749693853125357568
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4r3jyy/art_new_character_designs_for_project_socjus/

>>>/vivian/1849

She's perfect.

Will there be a Gilda fugging mini game?

God DAMN

Too adorable. Can't breath.

why do you keep giving Freya blue hair?

Good job, bruv.

I approve.

Where were you when marvel became a propaganda machine? Where were you when captain america became a black woman?

Not even in my mother's womb.

That comic infuriates me, the "argument" made in it is borderline psychotic.

Holla Forums is a big guy

Fairly certain Marvel has been heavy on social commentary for quite some time now. Although there was SOME effort put into it once upon a time.

They all look wonderful, although their noses could use more definition.

You'll like this edit, then.
plebcomics.tumblr.com/post/146728210623/lets-talk-about-the-reality-here-lady

Well it's a good thing the comics industry is dying, and hardly anyone reads their garbage anymore. The only people reading their shit already believe it.

How new are you? Marvel was making some political commentary and taking sides ages ago, and before internet nobody gave a single fuck. Did you discover the big two just now?

Oh fuck, this can't be real. Tell me this is some tumblr webcomic or some shit. If this was actually published it would be ANOTHER disappointment with the modern world.

I think the main complaint is how blatant Marvel is about it now.

There use to be subtlety, now it's just nazi germany style propaganda. And don't billy.

They always were blatant about it, nobody just remember it because all these cheap political/fad insertions into comics? They get forgotten pretty soon.

Why is Gilda such a womanlet?

Don't you dare

So DragonDicks is still spreading misery and woe I see.

The purpose of every form of media is to spread propaganda. According to old communists. A stance SJWs happily embraced.

if you ever want to make a proper Holla Forums-tan give him two right hands. why you may ask? because pol is always right

Welp, it's finally happened to me. One of my friends has turned into your typical butch, tumblr, white-hating lesbians. The only thing missing is the hair dye. Plus she hates Nigel Farage and Brexit.

I can't fucking get through to her because she, like every SJW, has a massive Cassandra Complex.

Have you guys ever lost friends to the SJW void?

Or he lost his left arm in the war.

He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named Report has a list of people fake-reporting every Facebook group for gun hobbyists to get them shut down. Are any of the names familiar to GG or are they unrelated?
archive.li/WvzA5/af35cdd76044a1d1cd56c896aa23203a2a738c2f.jpg

The apparent ringleader is/was CTO of a marketing agency Zentiv which has already pulled him off their website, but if you google them together you get a lot of hits from 2015. They might be doing it for money.

No, but all my friends are Slavs. Because I'm a Slav.
Sorry for shitting up your Dota 2/CSGO/insert online game here experience.

One of my friends told me he was glad my wife was dead.

Nope doesn't seem like anything relevant.

Feels good.

Not seeing relevant names. Of course if we dig enough we are bound to encounter someone from the clique, but that's because of the six degrees of separation rule so it doesn't count.

Why doesn't Holla Forums sticky this topic if it's cycled so often?

The self-awareness here is real damn low.

Thankfully, haven't lost any real close friends. I have some less-close ones with SJW-leaning political viewpoints, but they're not openly hostile towards everyone that disagrees with them, so I can't consider them SJWs. There's one girl that graduated three years before me that went off the deep end, though. Basically holds every SJW thought you can imagine at this point.

I haven't lost em but my family doesn't seem to understand why Hillary would be horrible for everyone and think Trump is the devil.

Yeah, dragondicks was/is one of the worst most batshit crazy SJWs on Tumblr. Truly as beast of legend. Also a crazy tranny in real life. SHe makes, or at least use to, drawings of ponies saying they want to kill all boys and stuff. She got some gooney beardman so cucked that he drew her OC into one of the pony comics. This was all pre-gamergate. I've never heard her brought up in relation to gamergate, but then again, I haven't touched tumblr in over 3 years. And when I did use tumblr, it was to shitpost

I only have 2 friends and they both think SJW shit is trash without my prompting.

uh oh

Ouch butthurt much? if you are such a faggot that you give out for something like this then you might as well GTFO and join the safe space dykes instead

I just go with

Really had to nuke it.

Radical Islam uses political correctness like a knife, and it's frightening no one catches on.

I guess we know who is fighting for America, and it's no the one with the shield.

Am I a bad person for thinking about running them all over with a truck or something? I have pity of the children, yet the rest cause me just disgust.

I am exceptionally sad. There are a ton of people who I know that ignore things like this. It's always not all muslims and if you don't like immigrants you're racist. Brexit was a good show of this; all the people who voted leave are "racist" and "xenophobic"

But if you open your eyes and see what's happening; they're BLATANTLY ANNOUNCING that they will take over these countries.

Merkel should be hund and the rapefugees sent back. Where they will probably die, but hey…if they want freedom they should fight for it like we did.

Archive purposes. Also sticking /gg/ stuff gets mark into trouble. He just gives us a little corner and asks us to lay low.

Nope.

Online or IRL? because IRL I still have to find a fucking socjus bitch with the balls to start an argument face to face, specially if its 1v1 and there are no other cucks to start yelling when they are losing

Yeah no, the point of cassandra is that she was right, SJWs on the other hand are like the crazy bitches from salem accusing anyone of being a witch or a warlock

Did you know you can fit all of mankind into a mere one cubic kilometer? Digging a grave for millions is entirely feasible with today's technology. If you bury them alive, you can even skip the need for extermination camps.

Nigger are you gidding me?

I mean online. IRL, I haven't met anyone willing to openly start conflict like that.

I wouldn't even mind them if they weren't so willing to overwrite any western culture with their shit.

No, islam didn't archieve nothing good, not all cultures are equal and I shouldn't bend over to their desires with the fear of being blown up or shot. Fuck you all and stay on your shitholes, you and any traitor who converted to your retarded religion.

I'm a fedora tipper yet I would be the first enrolling to a new crusade.

I have, but they weren't socjus cancer and they were fighting for real shit and not "microagressions"

The reality is the entire SJW is full of people so fucking spineless they can't even take control of their own lives

I'm thinking about making a master degree that's how you say it in english? for my comunications degree in a public university. Should I expect many faggoties?

If anything, they can only go after people in groups.

Off-topic:
mmo-champion.com/threads/2020443-Discrimination-in-WoW-being-condoned
>Those replies

Goddamn it. I've been going down plebcomics tumblr. Now I want to fucking kill myself. Tumblr is a fucking pit of hate and despair. It's easy to forget just how fucking EVIL these SJW types are when you don't see their shit everyday. I feel like I just went crawling through the muck of the enemy trenches and barely made it back alive.

Tumblr needs to be quarantined. It's a disease that rots the brains of children that are drawn into it. The whole damn site needs to be classified as child abuse.

Tumblr is every bit as bad, if not worse than, stormfront. At least stormfront doesn't draw very many people in Tumblr attracts children in swarms, and then ruins them.

Do a lot of research on where you're going, there's still a few universities that are safe.

Well, is the only place I can apply for free for having a disability of 35% and I got a communication degree before SJWs and anyta were a thing.

I just wanted to edit videos.

what ever happened to the tpp? i dont see our threads about it any more.

Its amazing how even if you remove all of the bitching about "discrimination" or whatever, they all talk the exact fucking same

You need to go back to ghazi….

Pretty much that, he broke the JOBS act terms meaning his funds are frozen

Either that or most of the funding was bullshit and he doesn't have the money at all

I woke up to mother fuckers asking me if I jack off in a dress because some user avatar fagged with Judau. I blame #GamerGate. Fuck you guys.

Did Brexit have any impact on it?

okay

I hate that I agree with DSP on something. I need a drink.

TPP is for Asia, TTIP is for Europe. TTIP did get messed up from Brexit. At the very least, it would have to be negotiated with the UK outside of the EU. But UK is one of the largest economies in the EU, them leaving probably messed up TTIP pretty well.

Yeah ditch the WD hdds, they are SHIT

Marvel has always been shit.

Judau is shit user. Haman is superior.

why is backer number 1156 highlighted?

I should read the thread first.

The problem is that the actual supposed "ethical violation" is pretty much a non-issue. They edited an article after publishing it without making very significant changes and didn't put a footnote about the editing. I think it would be good if news articles always disclosed whenever they made even minor edits but basically no mainstream news site does that, and none of the organizations like the SPJ say you need to do that. You can't give someone that much shit for following standard practice that the SPJ doesn't currently object to.

The result is a shitfest of people who want to say "we can't give Milo a pass because he's pro-GG!" while largely ignoring the actual supposed breach, people who didn't like Breitbart in the first place (fairly understandably) taking the opportunity to complain, a handful of idiot loyalists saying "but he's on our side!" and thus making things worse while not realizing they'd be better off criticizing the issue, people who genuinely don't realize how standard post-publishing editing is, and a handful of confused people who actually realized the "ethical violation" is pretty much nothing. Oh, and the OP is some obsessive shill who presumably doesn't care if it's an actual ethical breach or not.

Here's what I posted on KIA if you want more details on the practice:

I'd never heard of post-publication edits (without a notice) being considered unethical if they don't significantly change the piece, so I looked into it. They aren't mentioned in any formal ethical codes but there's opinion both ways. Here's a relevant New York Times controversy:

poynter.org/2016/public-editor-knocks-nyt-for-stealth-editing-bernie-sanders-story/402156/

NYT on it:
archive.is/ZlvEu

So in that case the debate revolved around how substantive the changes were, with the New York Times arguing they were fine and critics saying they were too big to change without notice. Neither argued that minor edits needed to be acknowledged. The piece the OP is talking about removed a name (which was still visible in the link) but did not significantly change the tenor of the piece, so it doesn't fall to the same argument. However some journalists credibly argue any edits should be made clear, such as this column quoting the editor for Madison's Capital Newspapers:

editorandpublisher.com/columns/critical-thinking-how-does-story-removal-and-revisions-after-publication-hurt-journalism-ethics/

The issue is that while he makes a decent argument I don't think the editors of the big mainstream newspapers agree. Edits without notice seem near-universal among mainstream online newspapers, which only use retractions for very substantive changes if at all. And none of the organizations like the SPJ seem to have opined against such edits.

Gilda, did you stole a cookie from the cookie jar, you little shit?

don't you know how late it is? Do you want a stomachache?

I have to say, spot on response.
The comic is all over the place too. It's trying to equate games being censored to people telling you to shut up on twitter.

Again, spot on response in the last panel.

I'm hungry…!

She's alright.

Go back to playing games with Vivian.

B-but I already lost all of my clothes…

It's literally the Angry Birds movie.

What are they playing?

Strip Tetris vs?

what does gildas tongue taste like?

Strip Poker Night at the Inventory 2

Gilda bought the game, being the pleb that she is, and wanted to show her dear friend Viv this "really cool and funny and memetastic game" and shit.

Like cotton candy!

I wish there was an all-star strip poker game starring waifus. I kind of wish someone would make one with SFM

Just have it like you can easily add models

How is everyone doing? I started replaying System Shock considering hwo awful the new reboot looks.

Nice. Spoiler for offtopic.
I've been busy watching Nips play Shovel Knight ever since it came out in Japan. It's surreal seeing them play a game I know by heart at this point and suffer through the same surprises I once did.

The ww2 era propaganda at least had their aim at Hitler, the actual, literal historical Hitler. If current year regressive 'writers' were timewarped back into ww2 era comics, they'd paint FDR as a sinophobe who literally eats japanese babies, would not dare mention of imperial japan atrocities on the chinese and other asian nations, and make Cap'n Amurka a super secret Nazi Hydra, hmm, wait, wait a sec on that last one.
Slightly more serious, the only thing that's worse than shit poor writing stunts in comics, are the ostriches, enablers and apologists for those stunts claiming the cancer in comic was always like the current year level, 'Oceania was always at war with Eastasia tho'.

Danielle looks adorable, but why do you keep trying to make freya blue haired? We didn't spend days working out designs that everyone agreed on to have you change them to your liking

Easier to believe they are twins I guess.

You should expect AIDS cancer. Seriously, what is the career you're trying to pursue, because a communications degree and course is 9/11 times highly concentrated faggotry.

nein, blonde haired freya or nothing

Just finished Usher's article on the TMS censorship apologists. God damn they're salty bitches.

Now and I'm gonna play some vidya until Caveman's SGDQ run

I think one of the early Freya design had blue hair If I remember correctly

she did but then it was pointed out how she would look just like that girl from fairy tail.

For barely any time. Once art started, blonde and blue were done as propositions. Blonde won archive.is/9VM63

Hope you enjoy having a non-degree, faggot. That's the original shit degree.

Wow, I was still a faggot back then too

Man, what a throwback

Hey rea, guess who I nominated for the Holla Forums hunger games (also chihiro because a third nom was allowed. Maybe we'll see who he chooses)

We use the user to infiltrate hr. Thats his purpose.

Calling it, that's what's going to happen.

You may as well have just nominated Exodia. Everyone is doomed

I get this strange feeling too, but it would be hilarious if she wipes the floor with everyone

Yep, everyone is doomed. Great Lord Kek wills it

well you're right, rea died instanly. A crusader snapped her neck

Now we wait for news of some celebrity's death.

>inb4 it's Shigeru Miyamoto

kek

stop

Doesn't make it more acceptable

Holy shit you're fucking right

>Wanko trolled the Lying Kike who just recently died irl

MEME MAGIC

Howdy guys, I hope you enjoyed your week-end. Been away for both days and couldn't follow anything GG related might've gotten killed had I been found out, one of the girls there literally wore a "This is what a feminist looks like" shirt as a PJ with problem glasses, and she and the other girl living there had the ugliest problem hair you could see, it was nigh terrifying)
Hope you raped tons of women, murdered numerous homos and overall were worse than ISIS all throughout.

You know when somebody has an idea and they keep pushing it despite the fact that people agreed on something else ages ago?
It's the purest form of autism.

I honestly don't know if this is bait or sarcasm

Well I assumed it was an obvious enough joke, but hey, I don't blame you at this point

Well, here's the end of it. They didn't make it that far

eu sucks, derail on it.

Well about that…
I know that GamerGate has been going on for like…a couple of weeks…or maybe a bit more. And I am also aware of the fact that I haven't met my quota for the above activities the last couple of months. Or, to be honest, haven't done any of those things, not only since we started, but in my entire life.

I'M TRYING! I'M REALLY TRYING! PLEASE BELIEVE ME!

infowars.com/gary-johnson-donald-trump-is-a-racist-i-would-sign-tpp/

lol

That won't do, user. If you don't rape enough women, you'll have yo wear cute frilly dresses and rape yourself in front of a mirror you know.

There's a danger that communications faggotry will infiltrate user instead, before user could try to infiltrate HR.
Personally, if I was hiring or creating an official HR dept, based on what I've seen of what IMO good vs bad HR people. A communications degree is not a plus. For me I would put legal and accountant type degree and experience first, and see how that person interacts with others as a very close second.
A communication degree would be almost a red flag for me, the same way tons of social media activity would be. Obviously I want an HR person that knows what social media is, and in some ways how cancerous it is, I want them to know how to navigate within social media and recognize the signs of a social media cancer and addict, and I sure as hell don't want my head HR to be some twitter addict slacktivist, who would use my company and it's assets for their own shield. See, that donglegate tech"evangelist" retard

I honestly can't think of something lower than a retard that pretends to be a namefag. Please do the world a favor and hang yourself

can't wait to see their faces when the sales figures come out.

Je suis le vrai Val, minou. Je shitposte juste un coup. Je suis fatigué donc j'essaie de décompresser avec du bon Holla Forums.

Haven't seen this, what's that about more censorship crap ? Did NISA cuck it up again ?

hahaha, you said Fahtee-GAY

haha fuck you Val i miss grade school when this was a well-known joke

Close, but tms is noa.

Honestly, I would combine hr and prand require a law degree, but there are cancerous asshats in those degrees too.

Feels fucking bad man.

Is the shitposting wave still ongoing or can I make threads about video games again without it being filled to the brim with trash posts?

oneangrygamer.net/2016/07/review-report-tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-has-lots-of-censorship-sympathizers/6556/

Not NISA, NoA. Nisa is getting cucked by

Je ne parle rien de Francais.

Is this actually a joke you guys make ?..
In french, "caca" means "poo" and strangely this sound appears in many other languages, so we even laugh about it

Oh I see. These people make me sad for games. You wouldn't find a single one of them defending that crap in cinema or literature, yet for games they feel fully comfortable being cunts.
And then they claim they love games and want them to "grow up", geez
I'm mad, I just turned SGDQ on, missed out on some super nice stuff

lewd

Growing up, in elementary french class, fuck yeah we did. Also applicable was finding out the French word for 'shower' and 'seal'

Seems like there more censorship apologist this go round, if I had to guess only sjweebs bought the game.

Also on a semi unrelated note both fe fates games had a strong user rating in the 60s on metacritic for along time but now both these games and #fe tms have user scores in the 70s I don't if it is nintenddrones/sjweebs or NoA pr or both but I think the ratings are being brigaded.

I remember doing that too.

Probably

Good morning faggots! I know it's almost 4th of July there in Burgerland, but still:

WAKE UP!!

The upside is that the game is selling pretty badly.

There's no way it would ever sell well. The target demographic is SJWeebs.

Apparently any SJW-ish lines in the game were done by him, which thankfully I missed all of them.

I seriously hope that cuck never writes anything again.

It's designed for the types of weebs that think that Naruto and Fairy Tail are the pinnacle of anime too.

No NoA tried to make the target demographic kids and preteens. That's why it only had commercials for it on cartoon network and disney xd

Both are the pinnacle of bad writing and power crawls. Bleach too, but tite said this is the lastarc and he does not soundl like he ever wants to touch bleach again.

and rave master was a more enjoyable manga than fairytail

I hope Gearbox goes under and a competent dev takes the Borderlands IP. I love the setting of it so goddamn much and its fantastic when done right.
I would also consider TFTB to be the best thing TTG has ever done and probably will ever do.

Joe Rogan just found out about the word "cuck"

It's weird that lately I am seeing a lot of defends for things that used to be considered universally bad.
Things like the chaos warriors for warhammer. I can get people being apathetic to it, but it seems like more and more people are defending people fucking them over.

They actually had commercials air?

Its a shame "cuck" never took hold in the internet as an insult earlier. I blame the schools not offering more variety in shakespear learning.

Yup. Shows how amazing NoA's marketing team is doesn't it?

We need better and more colourful vernacular.

Its even when funnier when you take into account that most kids are playing shit like Call of Duty and fucking around on tablets.

No doubt mang, there are absolutely cancer in lawfaggotry too, many are in close proximity and sympathetic to poli-sci faggotry. It became the go to choice for many politicians in recent era for a practical reason. If you have a law degree and can read and write and speak in legalese, you are in the modern Cleric class. And a high level cleric can in a powerful position, as either lawyers, judges or law-makers.

But for myself, I hate the PR department and while I know nowadays it's a necessary evil, again speaking for myself. If I had to have a dedicated PR dept, I would rather promote or create from within. Outside PR companies tend to not 'get' the companies culture they represent most of the time. Fuckitall, most companies that becomes too big at a certain size becomes tumors of too big too fail anyway.

SCHEISSE GURGELNDER VOLLKRÜPPEL

I tried entering Danielle and Freya into the hunger games

…at least Danielle got a blowjob first?

whoever entered Woo has good taste

How big do you think her benis is ?

At least they both got sucked

90% of my friends are somewhat … i dont wanna say sjw. but definitely liberal. i dont let it bother me. im just a shitlord in disguise, every now and them i drop some redpills.. its hard for them to swallow though.

you shouldve seen my buddy's face when i told him that i like trump.

priceless

sorry for my blogpost

pleasantly large, and feminine

How has no one checked the trips of truth yet!?

Checked

diamond hard, throbbing, veiny, but unlike others, smells wonderful and tastes better

What even are these threads anymore?

If your friends can't stomach you having a different opinion then they are not friends.

Currently, a waiting room. Eventually, a massive hub of activity.

Is it any surprise we're all gay? After all, we despise women. It makes sense we'd prefer the benis

how long until the cisbusters movie comes out. I can't wait for the apologia and society blaming from the press for its failure

July 15 I think.

It releases the 14th.

Holla Forums made the news
archive.is/vllFF

I actively do not care.

people are starting calling out missed disclosure

As expected of Holla Forums

I'm just saying the salt is probably the next event on the horizon. That and Milo leading a gay pride parade through muslim sweden

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

These people are fucking retarded.

And I've dealt with the New Republic guy they quoted in the article. Racist to the core. "Whitey's must apologize" "quotas" and that nonsense. Fuck I've seen someone call him disingenuous with his words, and he spun it as "Why are you telling an immigrant to watch his English"?

July 15th. Just barely going to miss being dragged along to see it on account of going out of town.

Someone's going to explode.

Here's hoping it ends up smashed by every other summer movie

Does this mean police and sheriffs are actually oppressed? After all, they have to carry yellow stars that mark them as belonging to a certain group

Of course they're retarded. If they could actually think, they'd actually be questioning their beliefs instead of being willing to be replacement cannon fodder for an ideology that hates them.

It's being sandwiched by the following:
>Star Trek Beyond which is another type of SJW cancer, mind you
So in short, Cisbusters has a bit of competition this month.

It's time you cut ties with people so fucking retarded they actually go and watch that piece of shit.

Shit, didn't mean to copy a part of the url. Pls no bully.

I'm just making assumptions here - I have no fucking clue if they even care about Ghostbusters to begin with.

and GradeAunderA called out feminism as shit

I'm probably going to go see Beyond during a matinee when tickets are cheap. Between Justin Lin directing and Simon Pegg writing it sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun

Gabe is a confirmed Brownie!

Oh yeah, I just watched him criticizing anybody who'd vote for Hillary just because she's a woman.
I always got the feeling he was pro-Trump or doesn't think he's ebil, but I guess he was a bernout.

Man, it's kinda weird seeing these COD faggotsthat Iusedtowatchbe brought up.

fuckin stop that shit, what's this about?

My little sister. My parent's seem to be in the closet about disliking them. I think they're stuck somewhere between denial and bargaining about it. The rest of the people I know are normalfags that don't really care but fall somewhere on the liberal spectrum.

&
Big Scandel about 2 Youtubers owning a Gambling Site and using it, while not disclosing their ownership + a class action lawsuit.

And my comment to it was context for this vid as well. Gabe is a Brownie…

childhood friend
a couple of college friends who became s/h/itters
it fucking hurts, not going to lie

Reminds of all those lottery scams in EVE Online.

Not only do they not disclose, but they actively attempt to hide the fact they own it. And when pressured, one CSGOfaggot tried to downplay how much involvement he has in the site, even though he's the owner.

Also, I the co-owner even said that "he just found out about this brand new site."

Oh sorry, it was the owner.

Dude, that's just ursinine.

asinine?

look at the badge

We have a winner!

I used to be like that. I reasoned if things actually got bad people would step up and put a stop to it. We are now at a point were there's been large scale massacres in France and Belgium, there are places here the police won't go and we know the people that commit these massacres have been brought up in our own nations. That's not even mentioning the shit they've done outside of Europe. The media still lies, hides and make excuses for them.

Today I would not be against the military stepping into the ghettos and reclaiming them from people that would be considered dangerous occupants under other circumstances.

There are decent people there sure. I'm friends with some but it can't be helped anymore. We need to step in and crack down on this shit HARD. It wouldn't have to be that way if we did something earlier but now it's too late. I've finally realized that sometimes you have to step in and be hard when it seems unreasonable at first. Because some will take your entire arm if you give them as much as a finger.

WHAT'S MY PRIZE, BOB?

A week of servicing lonely Holla Forumsaggots while wearing a frilly dress with your dick locked up in chastity.

That's really hot.

Alright.

Okay. When do I get to meet Chastity? Is she at least a qt?

2lewd

2gay

Imagine the release after a week, you'll probably die of dehydration.

Pls stop.

off topic
what torrent program should I use? have a new computer with win 11

That and I really wanted an excuse to post pic related.

what?
At any rate I use qBitTorrent

meant win 10

Be sure to use something to kill all the spyware

is there a good guide how to fix your computer from win 10?

Install Win7.

Pics related.

you have no idea how much I want a frilly, long-haired qt fuckboi in chastity and how badly I want to turn him into my dress-up doll

I've heard there are unofficial programs that turn all the Orwellian shit off. I still don't have 10 yet, though, so I haven't looked into it,

Wanna borrow my nephew?

No.

archive.is/aIdF6
Not a guide but it's a list of good tools for turning the invasive shit off

thanks user

I bet you're exploding fireworks and shit

He got rekt, son.

Is this tweetsaved?

For nostalgia. Some aGG from early on.

What's milo talking about? Did something specific happen?

No idea, he posted screencaps of his back and forth. I just copy-pasted them.

Hes making fun of jazzhands and claps being "triggering."

BLM stopped a gay pride parade in Canada, not sure if it was if he's talking about that but I found it to be pretty funny.

I fucking hate that faggot, but goddamit I respect him!

OK, so fail on that twatfag's part, but ty for sharing teh salt. I was getting thirsty, what with all this talk about cuddling tweaked twinks.

niggers

What? I did not think there was enough blacks in canada for them to be able to organize. Plent of arabs, in fact, I think there is less blacks than arabs in canada.

The CG is subpar at best.

New chris raygun

Escapes from the OG GW. Just as gibs and dindu as their burger cousins.

Don't worry they fill in all the gaps with the abundant cuckold population in Toronto.

for what fucking purpose

Dunno, ask the people who revived appleseed as all cg. Could be worse, could be direct to american live action like gits and battle angel alita will be. They make me cry.

someone was doing something while you guys continue to do nothing.

possible big ramifications from this since valve is involved.

Just because I don't post what I do here doesn't mean I'm not doing anything. Got a big project going, in fact. Lots of OC, even. I'm a writefag. I'm always doing something.

But here, I am user.

gonintendo.com/stories/260699-tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-another-look-at-altered-cut-censored
archive.is/NwY37

this nintendrone butthurt

GAMERGATE IS DEAD !

DEAD !!!

Closet the gays

I thought the Holla Forums hunger games stopped being a thing because the guys running the site got confirmed for match fixing.
Did something happen?

Nearly half a year on and I'm still salty.

I hear you.

No, they stopped being a thing because people got waaaay too autistic with it, doing championships and dumb shit like that. When it came back we agreed we'd keep it simple. Just single matches. No championships no weird shit just some fun games. Also only on weekends.

I'll just leave this here:

gamergate.trendolizer.com/2016/07/credit-where-credit-is-due-kia-thread-nails-milo-and-breitbart-exactly-rbestofoutrageculture.html

What a bunch of retards.

So this is pretty much proof that thread was D&C and done by plants, right?

good to see nintendrones still salty about downpour, can't wait to taste their salt when we finally get the sell figures.

Holy shit, I love this.
archive.is/giw57
archive.is/us09a
archive.is/VCJtE
INTERNET BOOGEYMAN BABY WOOOOOOOO

Milo is a movementfag, and movements get coopted. I consider him an enemy of my enemy, and am content to simply not click on him. In fact, this is the first time I've stated that outright.

That said, I will enjoy the salt of niGGers in

MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL

in defense of their favorite e-celeb.

grow up

What is this trash

Holla Forums is the only board I'm here for.

Pic related.

What the hell is this?

Sweet, sweet justice

Looks like a poorly developed bot.

Time to celebrate!

mr. 'egalitarianism is an MRA project' is all washed up?

No, that was the redhaired balding fuckstick.

Wow. I thought about that channel exactly twice. When it started and just now.

Damn it feels good to be a meme prophet

twitter.com/timothy_1701/status/749854293214236672

I made a funny.

naa

Where did you got this clip? I want it so it can be used in a video!

how the fuck have you not played Red Alert?

A "Clinton insider" shed some light about the Clinton foundation. I don't really buy it, but it's a fun read nonetheless.
Also holy shit I checked out the catalog in 4/pol/ trying to find it and it's filled with complete fucking cancer.

Why haven't we memed Shillary's indictment into reality yet? We're running out of time.

We have underaged b& in these threads, I'm not surprised they don't recognize Red Alert.

Who fucking knows what they were thinking.

Someone explain pls. Goodnight.

what vegetable would be a SJW?

Plz explain your image has me scared.

So what did I miss in the last month? I saw on twitter that chloe sagal went nuts on LWU's patreon, for some reason?

Will he return in another PBS show though? Maybe PBS's PUA for SJWs? The dude was doing the 'nerd' PUA schtick before iirc.

Ian Miles Cheong has some old quotes before he sucked down kool-aide where he idolizes Hitler. He has since recended his stance as a saltkin and seems to be leaning more towards his old stance. He still will not get his ads back

Probably, but having one less idiot self-inserting their agenda onto gaming is a plus.

Ah, I didn't know this bit of his background. I knew he was an SJW that turned against the pack, but he use to be full blown shitlord? So he's a fairweather friend. He just goes with whatever he thinks is most beneficial?

I have his site on my whitelist, you really need to support gg sites.

Ha

ch. 37

yep

Know what's funny?

Male nurses still get paid more, cause they have more education and work longer hours.

Source: Me as I work as a nurse and make more than all my co-workers.

Still super gay.

I have almost nothing saved of him, sans Empty Hero's Social Justice Awards 2014. Fairday friend describes how I see him perfectly

Completely unrelated

About to get a job interview. Wish me luck guys.
Time to get a payday.

Good luck buddy.

good luck, user

You better do well
do it for me. I had one a few days ago and didn't get a call back for the second interview

Hopefully you'll do better than me.
I have never gotten a job from a job interview.

Good luck, user. I believe that you will do well. You should do the same. :^)

i hope your job is more interesting and more paying than office admin
good luck!

Even if it wasn't for the retarded ivanserver I expected it to happen.
When it comes to Holla Forums communities there's always a 50% chance of it becoming consumed by drama or faction bullshit after around a month.

You're forgetting an obvious option. The full/v/ TF2C community bailed to play Sven Co-op. You also have to worry about people shifting and doing other things, but that's what makes Holla Forums good, because they're willing to play with and experiment in a lot of areas.

PS2 is still going strong.
I think.

>mfw /civ/craft
Then again it was a couple of different boards and plebbit

like that user said, anons are super flexable on playing whatever is big and interesting, some people will stay and some will move to the next big game meet-up. you got to be in it as soon as its announced so you dont feel missed out or there are not that many anons game with you

I thought revolt loved Milo and were mad that "ethics cucks" weren't treating Milo like a queen.

Make up your minds faggots.

stay in your derailed container and continue to suck the dicks of sjw-anons here.

What baffles me with shills is how obvious they are. I get they wanna disrupt the threads and cause division and arguments, but aside from division and arguments being actually fun in GG threads sometimes, part of it even, if I were them, I'd try to do it more subtly.
They keep using the same vocabulary, spout out the same crap, keep coming up with the same worthless arguments, sometimes verbatim… don't they have brains ? Can't they at least try ?
Is swami really this lonely ?

This is some powerful autism

more like an enraged aGGro who gets pissed off at any form of Nationalism and it's Burgerlandian Hyper Nationalism Day

SGDQ is amazing right now
The guy is being silly and doing an autoscroller wtihout looking, asking for quiet time to still at least hear the sound of it to react at the right times… then the donation reader reads a few more with a cheery, silly voice, making the runner fuck up and die. Then the runner went "well I should've won, but even though I asked for quiet the reader started commenting, so… yeah
This shit is so much fun

The last time I watched Evangelion, it was watching the fansubbed END movies back in…. I dunno, 1999 maybe (VHS 4 LIFE YO).

Last I heard, Asuka & Shinji were on a beach, presumably the last humans on Earth. So… what's the deal with "3.3"?

New series? And does it have something to do with that other pilot girl with the brown hair and glasses and pink plugsuit I see every now n' again?

I have no plans to watch it, but I wouldn't mind a two-sentence summary.

Different path. Assume new characters changed course of history.

I can sum it up in one.
Take everything you liked about eva, and make it shit.

That is true, just wondering if the show got canned but he's still being retained and shuffled to another shit show. Either way, if he is retained I foresee him not being able to contain his agenda, and he'll probably shit up whatever lifeboat he's on.

Had to look that up, and I'm in syrupland.
archive.is/vaVh1
BLM Canada is pretty much just as peaceful and tolerant as it's US main branch though. :^)
archive.is/d1mLQ

Rebuild is sort of a retelling of the story. The first one is just the first six episodes condensed with a few changes, the second takes a major departure from the original and it's pretty cool and I enjoyed it a lot, the third is just so damn boring and next to nothing happens.

Should i be afraid?

cant be fucked with social justice done quick since its so no fun allowed now

dont see any reason to be? just another person helping out HW and josh

fuck I mean codemonkey

I still don't quite get where this rumor of them being sjws or whatever came from. I see why people go "no fun allowed" (although sometimes it's kinda fun, and I often watch it for the comfy competition parts anyway), but I don't really see anything regarding social justice or misogyny, or whatever, quite the contrary even

Just general dislike, they banned a guy for making jokes about killing himself when death abuse was the entire run.
Uyama pocketing literally almost all of the donations, etc.

It's just basically awful

Yeah, the dev making this game needs to let go of their ego. It's petulant stubbornness, and it's only going to cause confussion and damage to the DeepFreeze brand.

also they didn't ban the guy if I recall, he ended his run and he was told to fuck off with it which is political correctness crap, sure, but I don't think they actually told him he'd never be allowed ever again

Just a reminder that at the start both hair colors were "canon", namely people couldn't really agree on it. Overtime Holla Forums and Bone did end up considering her blonde hair was much better after more OC with it came up, but I suppose the devs simply kept that old notion intact and they're dumb assholes for it

no they actually banned him.

And Uyama bought a 760,000$ house while being unemployed.

Really ? That sucks. And source on that house ? Maybe his gf is just massively rich ? No way the dude so openly collected the dosh for himself.

technically Freya never had blue hair. She was named Danielle when we were deciding hair, then blonde was chosen when we decided on twins.

First OCs with the twins had both blonde and blue hair for her. Again, at first people didn't fully agree on what was "right" yet, and for quite a while even.

Nope, no GF. I forgot his real name so I can't find the house information either.
Remember how romscout had to basically become the face for about 2 years? That was fallout when this unemployed man suddenly bought a massive house and claiming "he only takes a small% of donations as an 'organizing fee'"

?olleH

SIHT ETELED

summer games done quick just took at jab at common core
revolt=speedrunners ?!

shut the fuck up you SJW idiot

wee bum where?

What do you all think of Holla Forums's new Community Manager?

>>>/operate/59002

sounds good

dont see a problem with it

What do you think of this? Is going after youtuber okay or not? Are the implications heavy or not? Is it unethical? Is there more at other youtubers? Is going after youtubers ok? Is this off topic since it hasn't something to do with journalists. Should we spread it? What does a watchdog think about this? Shall we shot it down? Look for more? Shall we not care?

Do something /v, put your autism just for a secound on hold and try to work together. Or atleast formulate a coherent thought and write it down. Do somethign /v

Actually, hating on Common Core can be an entire reasonable and non-tinfoily position. The whole thing is a complete trainwreck. It's just that this isn't some ebin mind control scheme like Seattle For Truth might believe. Rather it's an unholy mess of half-baked "politically fashionable" non-solutions that tries to avoid the real problem with the American school system. That large parts of it is underfunded, under-staffed and overburdened with responsibilities.

why are you even trying?

I know user, I've seen. That shit is retarded tier and to me it's identical to creationism in many, many ways. I was just making a joke.

Well the only thing that can be done there is to spread the word, which in a way isn't even all that massively important since the source of the vid you posted is already a youtuber for millions of normalfags to see. Perhaps telling people how to deal with that kinda crap could be useful, namely the fact that you need to unsubscribe, which sources are better/more ethical, etc. ?

We need a new bread

Can you smell that, Burgerfags? That's the smell of freedom! Happy 4th of July!

archive.is/JPJ7K#selection-841.1-845.191

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

And on another article on the metro archive.is/yBE8h

May as well say "I need to use my real name all over the internet."
Or use the block feature, I thought they loved that sort of thing and I doubt they move outside of twatter and fagbook.

I'm back from the job interview.

how it went?

So?

The music I posted plays when you fail, enough said.

Call me an oldfag, but is that the newspeak now, calling a movie that is not out yet a blockbuster? I've heard movies having a blockbuster budget, or a blockbuster when it's released and they get a tally of what the net profit is etc. But this is the first time that I remember something being pre-emptively called a blockbuster that hard. Then again I think this is the first time I see a movie being shilled so desperately while simultaneously pissing off as many potential paying customers as possible.

And those reaction tweets, sounds like the socjus cannibal cult is getting hungry again.

O-oh.
Stay strong, user. Some day you »will« find a job.

Fuck I really wanted this and now have to boycott it.

well at least you got an interview. I just email curricula and no one responds

Internet safespace with none of the personal responsibility with more hotpockets that enforce the correct mindset just like plebbit and twatter.

Sony heads are pissed that the Americlaps are politicizing the goddamn movie in an election year. Check vid related, its a clusterfuck.

This is why I can't get excited for anything anymore.

Sony as in the Sony Japan are getting pissy, because we all know that most of the young straight white male audience are Trump-voters right? why alienate and demonize that audience and try to fucking go with Shillary Clinton when promoting the fucking movie? even Children are not safe with articles calling them out for not being the least interested on those terrible toys about the Cisbusters.

Sony of Japan has contemplated on getting the hell out of Hollywood several times and this fuck up by their studio heads is just going to reinforce that.

I remember demolition D said that even darkengard 3 had the same issues. did 8-4 worked on the localization of darkengard 3?

Next thread Burger Independence Day edition? We're on page 14. How are you fellow 'murricans celebrating?

Taking my nephew to a pizza lunch buffet (something I don't get to do anymore with a full-time job every weekday), then bringing him to my place and PLAYIN SOME VIDYA.

What are the chances of Sony realizing that getting in the identity politics bandwagon was a bad idea, but it's too late for them to take a step back so they decided do double down and hope the "no such thing as bad publicity" helps them to break even at least?

Hey guys what's up?

Yes.

nothing go away

watching people defend 8-4's cancer in the Nier thread

We need new br

then what's the surprise?

O-ok…

Really we are shitting all over it on 4chan.

boards.4chan.org/v/thread/343760590/as-for-localisation-the-team-working-on-it-is

4chan 280 posts shitting on the game.
8ch 21 posts being cucks and saying localisation can be good.

Ralphshill dumbass

You're full of fucking shit.

Plausible, though even the no such thing as bad publicity has it's limits. When I first heard that there might be a new ghostbusters movie, I went huh, I thought Bill Murray was the big holdout and while I liked the original well enough. I wasn't exactly demanding a reboot. But ok sure, sounds interesting enough. Then I heard it was going to be all female, again, I was more meh then 'mangry'. Maybe it could be interesting, depends on how it's done and who's in it.
Then the more it goes on the more the project is looking like a trainwreck full of turkeys. That hospital charity stunt. The director and one of the actress blaming misogyny, and gamergate apparently is somehow tied in and referenced because, reasons? according to problem glasses Feig.
Sheeeit, I'm not even mad, I'm more curious on what it's box office numbers will be after the first week.

Honestly, it says a lot about him/cuckchan that he still visits that shithole.

here.
Full disclosure: I'm the OP of that thread and I'm idort trash.

He probably gets more attention there, and since there are no IDs, he can samefag and pretend to like his own posts without anyone telling him off.

Why would they bully their own ?

Sounds like the perfect place for you Val, given your Brexit shitfits.

I come to check gamergays only to find you shitting on Milo because he added a link to an article and changed the wording slightly in a way that does nothing to the tone and overall message.

Why are you faggots so fucking gullible?

KiA ethicscucks are the only ones upset. Us fighting the SJW don't give no shits.

No one gives a shit user. Stop being so fucking gullible

Also
look at this dood

I didn't defend, I just said sometimes straight translation is nigh impossible and "localisation" is needed. I've done some freelance translation gigs and it often involved twisting it to fit in one way or another, not a word for word trans.

Oh I understand that, it's just 8-4 doesn't. Instead of translating the context, not the words like xseed, 8-4 rewrites scenes and characters to make them a shell of their former selves.

Kill yourself, D&C shill.
Nobody here's shitting on Milo.

archive.is/t1TuE

FULL CIRCLE

The one defending KiA up in the thread is also called anonymous like the rest of you. Well, except for the EU loving frog who wants to feel special.

But really I'm the first one to point out that the change is fucking nothing, the KiA thread got like a thousand votes and nobody did anything to counter the shilling.

Ethicscuck what can you do.

They'll learn someday

well this slightly lightens my mood after the 8-4 shit

See

Good. I want to see Feig blaming GG when this shitshow flops. Nothing better than when these faggots expose themselves and their irrational hate for a fucking twitter hashtag.

I can't wait for this shit to come out, bomb and then never hear about it again like Robocop and Total Recall. Spoiler because of fucking cancer

Reboot robocop was actually no too bad, pirate it if you have not seen it. Total Recall was garbage though.

And what do you suppose we should have done, then?

I have seen it as a matter of fact, and it was bad. The highest marks I can give it is that they removed any feeling or attachment from the film that it must have been done on purpose. One of the main showings that OCP was a heartless corperation came when Murphy was murdered. During the memory cuts one of the doctors says he was able to save his arm. His boss berates him and makes the doctor cut his arm off, seeing as it's kind of useless to what amounts to a cyborg weapon. In the reboot he has a human arm.

Nevermind, nephew's mom had a change of plans.
Guess I'll be having that buffet and vidya alone…

We're being bullied again ;_;

We're gonna need new bread soon.

gonintendo.com/stories/260712-uk-software-sales-week-ending-july-2-2016
archive.is/6HINf
Didn't even make top 40 last week in Europe.

How fucking embarrassing

So how does it feel to be outnumbered by censorship apologist? because clearly they aren't a minority. Go ahead and tell me how this is an okay thing

Keeping the arm was something the doctor wanted. OCP just wanted a machine to show off to the American public that their robots were better cops than human ones, so that they could overturn the anti-robotics law.
Sa, they took a tragedy and used the victim to push their agenda. Not as direct as the arm thing, but it would do.

Wait, I didn't catch that part.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They're shitting up the Nier thread as we speak.

Fuck this is fucking stupid.

Do we have to pull a Torrential Downpour on Nier Automata too?

I don't have a PS4 but it's one of those games I was willing to buy one for…

Fuck me this turned into intl/freech d&c shilling cancer very quickly.

consider the following; ITT SJW pretending to be anons.

Do we have das baker?

Yes, and that was completely negated in the reboot, as well as the complete horror show of future Detroit. The closet thing I can remember in it is the Chinese sweatshop, which is pretty tame compared to the world built in the original. It's not a happy movie, and the callous disregard for humanity is a driving point. Removing that is removing the heart of the story, which is what happened

and they're shitting on gamergate threads, so much for being in the same boat, right? Or are you gonna call them shills too?

Something which is beyond you, apparently.

How ironic.

If they're not shills, what are they?

So how many ID's is he going to hop?

you do realize that most of Holla Forums hates your guts, right? Why do you think you guys never get anything done here?

For now, be patient. We have no idea what got changed. If they aren't retards, the original dev team will protect their story and characters. Which means 8-4 will merely translate shit the way they're told.
The issue with nintendo, for example, is, they go "whatever, just do it so the ESRB isn't pissing us off"; other companies might have bigger balls.
This means that there is no change yet that we can call censorship; sometimes it could actually just be a joke being adapted to western audiences.

well you know what they did to drakengard 3 right?

I know user, but again, as long as we have no confirmation, there is nothing that can really be done. Well, aside of course from sharing their past "work" on the games they've defiled.
But for example, the first nier was apparently fine in its "localization". I looked it up a bit and I haven't seen anything that seemed to involve changing "offensive" content or adding "progressive content" or anything. We can only hope they'll handle the sequel with as much respect and professionalism.

I'm not even bothering to give him the (You) he wants.

I just woke up and I already see it's time to bake again

Give me a few minutes

Welcome back this bread is moldy save us o heabeny baker.

ALL AMERICAN BREAD