CBC Halifax headquarters defaced

Oy vey! Who would make such an allegation?!
The media has yet to respond, but the local papers lose their shit any time someone spots a swastika in a bathroom stall so they're probably working on it right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IUVJm
archive.is/bz0r6
returnofkings.com/72572/why-is-there-a-prolific-jewish-presence-in-the-american-feminist-movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They still can't make the evil na-c flower, so they stick to what they know.

You did this, didn't you OP?

Dubs of truth.

Spray the paint, art war now.

I want to see a banksy happy merchant. Really ruffle some hebes.

I wish somebody made a merchant stencil…

This is glorious. Whichever one of you did this, may Kek bless you with holy dubs and trips.

S H A D I L A Y

Nice, always good to see someone calling these Yids out.

anti jew is always better than pro nazi, but /ourguy/ probably would've left a pro white message.
this was probably some rebel media jew, or a cbc employee.
lets not forget the weimar kikes that would vandalize their own property to gain international support for killing germans.

Have you noticed the anti-"Nazi" articles they've been pumping out since the mosque shooting?

Pic related is the "evidence" they gave for "white supremacy" being on the rise in Canada (note the perfect backward swastika). They obviously had an employee go spray that garbage over whatever graffiti was nearest. From this article: archive.is/IUVJm

They interviewed this pudgy fat ass named "Tony McAleer" and he sperged about how he used to be a hate filled "neo Nazi" in the 80s, spending his spare time beating gays with his "gang".

Here's another one, another interview with another pudgy fatass ex-"neo nazi": archive.is/bz0r6

[TOP KEK. "they won't admit they are antisemetic". Wrong faggot: GAS THE KIKES.]

And most importantly of all, the pudgy fatass made it clear that any white male that has these thoughts about Canada being a white nation is on the verge of terrorist action:

CHECKED

There are days when Holla Forums just feeds my depression, and then there are days where it makes me feel just capital. Today is marvelous.

Canadian here. This warms my heart so much

wew

Eli Glasner
hmm

Any updates on this? Checked the usual suspects and the (((Chronicle Herald))) website but didn't see anything about this.

Label sticker paper, small swastika jpg, dupe key, printer, scissors, op-sec, no-cams, spread the love.

I'm glad to see that there are plenty of Doom fans still out there.

checked
first thing I thought

DOOM is still the best vidya gaem ever made. Nothing tops it, nothing ever will.

who's up for a game of MOON tonight? there's servers on Holla Forums and the mod is in the DOOM thread

Going with false flag because its a useless target. Spray paint + anti-semite comment = Obvious

Will these help at all?

Graffiti isn't wrong. Whenever I tune it it's nothing but a carousel of kikes being wheeled through to give some profound (((insight))), pozzed opinion, or just straight verbal dick-riding to some nog or injun for being subhuman.

Defund the CBC.

I think this image would be better and more enlightening. You could also put the local black panther/pan-african groups logo in the corner. Seein as the want to create a black only country out of Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia

returnofkings.com/72572/why-is-there-a-prolific-jewish-presence-in-the-american-feminist-movement

Bump for good work!

More like Oy-veh am I right?

that makes me so mad the jews kvetched so hard that ID changed their map

Hey Justin! Watcha doin'?

oy vey

Fucking amazing.

ftfy