Harvard Jew rolls out thoughtcrime detector

YOU DON'T MIND TAKING A LITTLE BRAIN SCAN DURING YOUR JOB INTERVIEW TO SEE IF YOU ARE RACIST, DO YOU, GOY?
'Every right-thinking person knows that racism is wrong - yet even today some people persist in their narrow-minded and bigoted beliefs. Pioneering research from Harvard University may soon detect even those who try to hide their views by publicly claiming to be "tolerant" while secretly harbouring racist thoughts.

"This is the next level in polygraph technology" says Julia ((Rubenstein)) of Harvard's Behavioral ((Psychology)) Department. "Current polygraphs measure stress indicators such as heart rate, blood pressure and perspiration. While it is true that lying under questioning usually raises stress levels, not all stress indicates lies - and for a practised liar, lies do not raise stress indicators. With this newly developed system we can see past the lies by monitoring brain activity."

Thanks to years of painstaking research the functions of various areas of the brain have been mapped out. When this knowledge is used in conjunction with sensitive monitoring devices it is possible to tell roughly what a persons brain is doing - even if you can't read the thoughts themselves.

"A person who is contemplating a math problem will show significant activity in the sections of the brain that deal with logic - whereas a person painting a picture will use entirely different areas" explains Rubenstein. "Someone who is answering a question truthfully will be accessing their memory centres - whereas a person who is lying will be using the creative portions of their brain to construct a falsehood. By monitoring brain activity we can easily tell if someone is lying. This will be particularly helpful when trying to detect thought patterns that racists are practised in keeping concealed. After all, who would want to hire a racist?"

While few employers today subject applicants to a polygraph, Rubenstein suggests that future developments of the technology would not require "invasive" testing procedures.

"Police investigators are trained to spot involuntary eye movements which indicate lying" she notes. "By careful study of subjects who are visually recorded while connected to the detection equipment we will be able to make correlations with subtle facial movements that even skilled interrogators would miss. This will give us a "facial map" that mirrors the "brain map" we already have. Recorded interviews are already common - all it would take is a high-definition camera and a computer with the right software to tell if the applicant - or criminal suspect for that matter - is a racist."

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3627742/harvard-scientist-racism-thoughts.html

this is going to backfire for the left. check em

Of course they don't think they are racist even though they think goyim are cattle

I wonder how they would react to a reading on a Holla Forumsack.

So would this test also apply to minorities who are interviewed to see if they are racist towards whites?

Oh man. How it will backfire.

Their equipment would fry in the process.

Do they want war?
Because they're really pushing for a lynching.

Actually, you first. First question:
"Are you trying to cause white genocide?"
If you say no and it detects a lie, you will be gassed.

DESIGNATED AFRICAN-AMERICANS!

No, (((they))) decide what racism means. They also decide what power and prejudice means. And they don't have any power. And they decide that whites are guilty.

Gee, are you rasist? Don't you know that only whites can be rasist? Truly you are an bigoted anti semite.

How would it react to a jew is the better question.
Because there isn't a single truthful ideal in their mind.

OY VEY, don't you read the news? Only whites can be racist.

Holy shit.

Oh you cheeky fucker.

What happens if you plug Jew into machine and ask him if holocaust happened ?

I'd have done that sooner if I wasn't on mobile.

Check the link before posting shit.

Gotta remember to, you know, check if OP isn't a fucking troll. Got complacent for a sec.

Jews wouldn't trigger the creative part of their brain. They only know how to steal. They still others thoughts and pretend they're their own.

The future is dark.

I feel stupid for not checking before I post.
Bad habit to check after my initial posts.

Then I go "oh what, what if the page is bullshit"
Gotta stop doing that after the posts.
I'm a stupid.

There is no way this shit can backfire on the crazy lefties that unlike the "ebil racist right" is pushing their bullshit on everyone without being asked.

Would'nt this be a svere infrigement of your personal rights, integrity and liberties?

Did fucking anyone check the link?

Hiring is already way out of hand without that stuff.

I only work remotely because I don't want to work in pozzed offices and most companies want jewtube videos these days where you make a fool out of yourself even though you'll never have video conferences in the actual job.

Most HR is either bitter old man hating harpies or more often than not some pajeet woman from India / Pakistan because they'll work for 1/3rd of the salary. Obviously they're strongly biased towards women and minorities.

Women's right to work should be revoked immediately and globalization should be axed in favor of north korea tier isolationism for everything that is not 100% necessary because it's not available in the country.

And right there they're already fucking wrong. I don't think there's a single damn thing wrong with racism. In fact, I think it's the sign of a healthy society. Fuck this stupid kike.

Once whites are definitively and irrevocably a minority, detached from European culture and morality, just imagine what horrors will be inflicted upon us. Once we are defenseless, it will be a hell on earth for all white people. We have nothing to lose now. We must fight.

There are no memory centers. We know that from studying maze running rats. Memories are shared throughout the whole brain. There was no single part of the brain they could destroy to make a rat forget how to run a maze.

Yea, that's the issue. Wouldn't it be… Discrimination though? You don't want your company to be known for discrimination now would you, Mister Goldblatt?

So what I am getting is they think that racist thoughts will activate some section of the brain associated with hate or whatever the fuck they think will happen, while the logic portions should be inactive. So what happens when someone is racist because the looked at the statistics and realized that niggers are a plague. That would punch a hole in their theory, no?

Good job I am a racial hierarchist who believes in ethno states and not some sort of Hollywood Skinhead then. Having said that I would rather see the world burn than have such tools implemented, death is preferable to such hell.

I know this a gag thread (read the article you morons) but this still isn't a long way off. At the moment they can use heat-mapping of your face to super accurately predict whether you're lying or not. In an ironic twist of fate when you lie blood rushes to your nose. (really makes you think)

So while this is a meme thread the tech to do it and even worse. the societal expectation that they might do it, is already at hand.

OP IS A GIANT RAGING FAGGOT THAT HATES LAIN

Honestly, I don't know that most anons would have to fabricate something. We know the "correct" answer.

Why does the OP link send me here?

Ban this OP, the article # is for something completely unrelated. He's spreading misinformation.

It's a silly concept anyway. Misses that semi-sociopathic ability to compartmentalize. When I'm playing normie for work and I have to act redpilled, I believe what I'm saying. It's the only way to be consistent. Your face will give you away if you're saying yes but thinking no. I just toss that bullshit compartment aside once I get home.

Their brains are probably wired much differently. I mean I dont recall ever reading something about 'oy vey lie detectors are antisemetic'

Scientists and engineers should not go unpunished for working on this sort of technology.

You'd be raped in the (((courts))) if you tried.

It'e telling that the Jews invented this and immediately thought to use it to enforce ideological conformity, right down to your private thoughts. Typical of a YHWH-worshipping kike. Don't bother using it to establish the honesty of a politician, goyim. Root out those data entry clerks with bad heads instead!

Anyway, I'm pretty sure this is wishful thinking on (((their))) part. I can become anything I want, mentally, at the drop of a hat. Give me three seconds to prepare, and I can be the most bluepilled normie faggot in the world. I'll even sing the praises of John Money's groundbreaking research into gender and Bill Nye's noble effort to popularize it.

And then, when needed, the walls will fall and everything gets a good cleansing. Harvard first.

So OP is just a faggot? Either way, the fact that we wouldn't put it past the kikes to suggest something like this shows where we're at.

Oh boy, what they don't realise is how this would backfire. Expect no nigger pajeet or chink to be hired ever again if this is applied either. The only people hired would be cucks and even they are gonna face problems with this. We all know that niggers are "waycist" against whites , chinks against niggers , pajeets against sandniggers, sandniggers against kikes. Boy oh boy. No this is fine this is totally fine. If they apply this, if they actually apply this it's only going to make sure noone well qualified will be hired EVER again, and even some mudnorities get a lucky pass their bussinesses are going to crumble as there will be no white man to hold the ship together. Watch them kissing the feet of "racists" to come back and save their companies but by then a whole new bussines network will have being created that will outcompete them. A network full of "racists" that from all this shit became redpilled and actual "racists". Your move jews.

Who wants to bet that the (((advanced technology))) is just a skin tone detector and anyone it scans who is white will set off the racist alert while any non-whites will pass and be immediately awarded a scholarship at an ivy league university?

Kek now we know who mustn't breed

OP is a faggot.

Besides the oven jockeys would never allow this. Imagine putting down a spick in front of it, asking him how he feels about niggers. Or a mud slime and asking him how he feels about christians. Or a heeb and asking him how he feels about goys. Or an asian and asking him how he feels about anyone else. This test would only show what kikes already know
WHITES ARE THE LEAST RACIALLY AWARE DEMOGRAPHIC IN HISTORY
Which would instantly take the wind out of the sails of white guilt.

So ask yourself how likely is it for this fictional machine to be rolled out.

That would last until the first white or asian got hired to service the machine, the lampshades are incapable of higher thought but they have enough base animal cunning not to make such a blunder.

Of all the uses for this technology they are concerned with racism.

Not interrogations of theif's, terrorists, cheating spouses, murderers, rapists.

Not for settling simple civil disputes (Did you key his car?)

Not for Human Intelligence gathering.

But ==RACISM==