Dungeon Fighter Online General

Anime world edition

It's an arcade style beat em up korean MMO with tons of action, unique classes, RNG, grinding and fun

Register and download here:
dfoneople.com/?rel=intro

Holla Forums's guild is Infinity in the Cain server, do not go to Sirocco because it's a BR server.

Recent happenings:
Demon Lancers and Knight 2nd awakenings to come soon.

Current events will give you lots of Demon Invitations for hell and an EPIC transfer stone For lvl 1-80 weapons only,

Start playing again niggers, guild is still alive

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1V71M2XyQmFw6PoeKe59ZetTeZrvvgX4vacRstlimWd8/edit?usp=sharing
dfonexus.com/threads/regarding-sudden-closure.12216/
dfoneople.com/news/updates/172/Special-Gifts
mediafire.com/download/x9l96avl1uscv5w/Infinity Divergent Pack - Guilds n Stuff.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=ON-JivmYuew
youtube.com/watch?v=Tau7ClFMB2U
youtube.com/watch?v=cmDkB2W7HAs
mediafire.com/download/tuhf7hmt6r0ymhb/Infinity's Bizarre Sound Pack.zip
mediafire.com/download/zv61uo9imqb9pwz/Infinity Divergent Pack - Guilds n Stuff.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haven't played in a while, going to update the game and get into it again semi regularly. Play as Avenger because the demon form is fun and hunky. Anything I need to expect coming back?

Avenger is getting buffs in the future, they happened very recently in korea so it'll take a while to reach our server.

One thing to expect is that legendary prices are now good because of a legendary pot they released in LT recently, so prices are fair, which helps since avengers have some decent legendary options (which help reach 100p upkeep on furry demon form).

Thank you

Graphics engine update yo

Screenshots?

"nah"

It was M ranger that got buffed now, F gunner were always good, they just got their 2nd awakening a bit late with M Fighter and M Mage, so it might have given you the impression they weren't up to par.

Did they fix the "run the same dungeons with the same broken gimmicks thrice a day for your 1/10000000000000 chance to get a chronicle of your class" thing yet?

OV got reworked and the gimmicks revamped to be less bullshit, you now get a free 3pc when completing the quests, interdimensional fragment droprate got buffed, and events give them like candy, and often we get chron boxes and chron transfer stones.

That and we got legendary armor sets, and some classes prefer to just skip chrons and get the legendary armors, which only take like 3 dungeon runs for the daily + we have events right now that give free daily mats and even a free piece.

Oh and korea recently announced lvl 90 cap and some other stuff, which includes a planned change to OV that aims to make getting a full chron set only take about 2 weeks. ( and right now i think 1 month at most is enough for a full 9pc set, assuming no events).

WEW
Anyway, did they fix bots?
Did they remove stamina?
Is there proper male dual wielding class yet?

can knight pvp yet

You mean the chinese gold sellers? They exist only in ridiculously small numbers nowadays, so they're pratically nonexistant, so much that we just got gold trading back in this update.
Fatigue is still in, but you got 156 fp, plus a 30 fp potion you can buy from players for about 20k gold, 3 pots you can buy with mileage, a 20 fp one, a 50 fp one and a 156 fp one. And there's an event right now that lets you buy Neo premium contract which raises your base fp from 156 to 273, so i'd say fp is not an issue anymore at all.
Dual wielding is Vagabond's gimmick, let it be unique to her otherwise she'll be a bootleg sword master.

Elf Knight can, chaos can't and never will because her skillset is fucking stupid for pvp.

Wasn't this game the highest revenue generating MMO on the planet at one point?

It was the third most profitable MMO in 2015, Korea and China loves it.

bump

Ok, where the fuck do I get cosmetic items?
The ones in, what I assume is, cash shop are pretty lacking. I saw pictures with pretty awesome capes and decorative swords and shit, not the ones from cash shop.

Where do you get those?

Events.

Past avatar packages.
The 2 packs we have right now are pretty bad look-wise, but we should be getting some nice ones soon with Demon Lancer release (probably the 3 kingdoms ava pack China got).

There may be some old packs in the AH still, though when you open them the other non avatar stuff inside the pack will be already expired. You could also wait for neople to re-release them either via package or event reward (like for example, the buddy event we have right now gives the hot summer swimsuit avatars, which was a previous package).

Thanks.

I keep getting crafting shit like leather, wood, all that nonsense. Do I just vendor it?

You should include info like how you can freely change Subclass now, between 15 and 49.

The cash shop avas are extremely lacking compared to other versions. Kdnf has tons of avas for the older classes. However, our version started out with knight available so the people handling it are hesitant to release new avas since the 3 people that play knight will be left out.

You need a ton of them for some quests later on so hold on to them. Likely you won't have picked up enough by the time you need them so feel free to ask in guild chat for someone to help out, older players will have tons of that shit stored up. You can get a free safe upgrade from the idling event going on.

You forgot the beginner's guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1V71M2XyQmFw6PoeKe59ZetTeZrvvgX4vacRstlimWd8/edit?usp=sharing

Anyone else having some fucking horrendous 10-minute long lag spikes since maintenance? I don't know what happened but I've been getting these every day now.

also post safe lewds

Why did they close nexus for it?

I've ctd'd a couple times but nothing else noticeable. Was it in a group or solo?

I don't know for sure. I've heard it was messed with by an outside party and was redirecting to a virus download.

Getting it mostly solo, but also on group play sometimes. Was all fine before this patch, too.

Delete localpackage.lst from your DFO folder and run LauncherUpdator in the same folder, this is the fix Neople emailed me when i had the issue.

Has anyone managed to get it running on wine?

I wish, but I don't think so.

dfonexus.com/threads/regarding-sudden-closure.12216/

Also reminder that returning and new users will get a full set of halidom armor (pink legacies) ,a free 150 million exp capsule and 14 days of every contract for buddying up in the Come With me event, plus everything in this page dfoneople.com/news/updates/172/Special-Gifts

Alright user, tried that, did the whole patching again, game's still shitting itself. Had time to cook and eat while it lagged, after 30 minutes of lagging got booted back to town yet still unable to do anything, yet somehow didn't disconnect so far. What the fuck.

Bump

Here's the music pack for the guild dungeons (except Hall of Eternity) + town pvp. If you have any suggestions just leave them here.

mediafire.com/download/x9l96avl1uscv5w/Infinity Divergent Pack - Guilds n Stuff.zip

Reminder that F. Fighter is best girl

how are those
NERFED THIGHS
treating you?

Who's ElBandit? Claim your char so we can accept it.
Forgot to say that you should mention Holla Forums when applying to the guild.

That's me nigger. I forgot my old email so I had to make a new account. Glad to see the guild ain't dead though.

I want awakening outfits to be sold again.

Maybe with Demon Lancer release.
Also thief and knight awakening avatars are being given out at an Anime expo in L.A, some people are selling the codes for those in the game.

[Ora ora intensifies]

Yep, don't know how they got so many that a guild was giving them away for members.

I want Summoners.

Check that shit out

This shit shouldn't still be surprising me.

Bump

Alright, so I'm trying a Male Mech right now (got to 50 so far), what's up with it?
All I read is people gushing how it's way better than female, but so far all I've seen other than more frequent double land runners is his g-series is shit and his 2nd awake skills all seem pretty bad. What am I missing?

Mmech is all about spamming landrunner + time bomb and self destructing robots. Fmech is all about constant use of the Gseries. This becomes more apparent in 2nd awaken. Mmech gets cooldown reduction + cast while moving as well as even more landrunners from A team and a bigger robot that also self destructs. Fmech gets another gseries robot in the form of buzzsaws spinning around her + a short buff that puts her gseries into overdrive.

Probably the main reason people prefer Mmech over F is because he is much more burst oriented. Burst is king in this game, no need to deal with gimmicks if you just one shot them.

Considering all I farm for is money for future avatars on regular dungeons and don't bother with anything endgame, is he still any good? My fmech tears through shit on king/slayer fast enough already.

Any class will be good at running regular dungeons.

Good sure, but not fast, especially ungeared. Playing classes that spend 50 cubes per run and still are a good 30 seconds slower than others that spend 1-2 is not great, user.

Did the gameplay improve at all by the way?
This is the only thing keeping from my reinstalling.

I can't believe the guild is still alive
but i'm trying not to be a faggot who wastes time on MMOs that have like 2 hours per day built in grind for stupid set bullshit.
maybe i'll do some nostalgia shit over xmas

Cubes literally don't matter.
Also M Mech is a late bloomer, with the 2nd awake passive you can pump out bots nonstop and they get huge explosion ranges, another thing is that higher Robotics level will make bots faster and a lot stronger, it's probably one of the best buffs in the game.

M Mech can be a serious mana hog if you are constantly aloha snackbaring tho.

Recorded me leveling up Ranger a bit, sorry for the completely SHIT quality.

Bump

wich dfo wud u fug

Reminder we're getting NPC relationship system in the future (aka NPC waifuing, includes lolis and shota NPC).

Also a video of me soloing EX Ghost Train with slightly better quality.

The NPC relationship system was in DFO before though.

Maint in 40 minutes, expected to last 6 hours.

It made a comeback a while back with some neat bonuses like your waifu or husbando having different portraits when they talk to you, as well as them appearing instead of Delilah after you finish a dungeon. You can also customize their colors for when they do appear. I recall them giving you items but I'm not sure myself.

You'd better start piling up those gold cube frags and stay pure for your waifu/husbando

If i use all my fatigue every day how many days do i need to get level 85?

Shouldn't take more than a month. Hell, you can even get to 85 in just 2-3 weeks if you squeeze every bit of FP you can get from pots and use 99% pills.

Mmage seconds are on the kdnf test server now along with the gutting of OV

er I mean the new subclasses, blood mage, dimension walker, and swift master

Videos and portraits of new male mage classes:

youtube.com/watch?v=ON-JivmYuew

youtube.com/watch?v=Tau7ClFMB2U

youtube.com/watch?v=cmDkB2W7HAs

I need to find that site that had the pictures again. I don't remember Coral being one of them

Also all the events giving out the exp pots and the millage shop having them cheap.

First one as a thumb would make anyone unfamiliar with the game think he's a she.

Dark Spirit 3xpoNENtial has invaded

Bumpu

What the fuck

Can anyone explain to me the recent "Ancient Space" update? I just started trying my hand at ancients for the Gracia set and the update says you can trigger it with parties of 1 person or more (so basically just partying yourself), but I got nothing so far. Is that a fucking typo?

You need to be in a party 1st, even if you're soloing. Also, pic related to know when will you trigger hell, X axis are True Ancients, Y axis are normal ones.

So, party myself and run 14 times for a guaranteed hell on normal ancients, that's it?

Yes. Though if you can, you should do true on the 14th one to get double material pot.

bump

Is it true that the Koreans took away the luscious chest of Chaos?

She becomes armpit god instead, but don't let the flatfags fool you, she's still a tittymonster semen demon

everytim

Is kunoichi good?

Haven't been home in front of my pc for a few days,game seems to crash on startup now :(, I should be on in a day or 2

Kunoichi is overpowered

It's been a long time since I played kuno, but the last time I played her she just demolished the shit out of everything with a few skills. I hear she got nerfed a lot but I haven't bothered to check just how much 'cause the class bores me.

By the way, did anyone here apply a thief for the guild?

DREAM4U

DREAM44 DREAM4U DREAM4U DREAM4U

Also some more gameplay

Thief here, can i join the guild?

(checked)

Sure. Were you the one that applied earlier on? If not, just apply and say you're from Holla Forums

Yes

I used to play a few years ago. Can you still hit your own teammates with those knockback bombs and with that oil that light on fire? I used to knock people away from the exit so we couldn't progress. Then if they went afk you could kill them with the oil.

Yes, go nuts with them.

Feels gud mane.

I hit 86 on my M.nen master a few days ago. This the first time I have reached the level cap in this game. So what should I be doing for end game content and gear grinding?

You can:

Bump

I heard that the dyes will be implemented in the next update, do they work without Cera?

Haven't touched this since it first launched. I have a level 2 Dark Knight and M Gunner. What do? Are there any rundowns on each class' playstyle? Apparently Dark Knights are a limited class now so I have an extra option to start with, but I have no idea if they're any fun.

His gameplay is very simple, you allocate DK's skills on the quick skill slots and mash them for easy combos, no manual input needed at all (not that you can anyways). The hard part is knowing where to allocate the SP on the metric ton of skills he has and knowing where to put them in the quick slots.

That depends on the subclass you want
Pick this if you you want to shoot shit like Dante and don't mind spending hundreds of bux on Kiri because his damage is pretty weak until you get a highly reinforced weapon.
Pick this if you want to use big guns that almost only shoot forward (but really well) and atomic bombs and shit AND willing to go full epics. If you don't want to go full epics but still want big guns, consider F launcher instead.
Pick this if you want the (possibly) best subclass or just want to aloha snackbar with robots. He has a very good leveling assist too, I recommend it if you intend on leveling more characters.
Pick this if you:

You can also just watch the demonstrations on the character creation screen too.

Is M Ranger really that bad? It looks like the most fun to me but if it's a bad choice for a first character I can always come back to it later. Thanks for the run down.

That said, are guilds account-bound or character-bound? It's gonna be annoying rolling tons of alts if I can only have one in the guild at a time.

M Ranger has actually changed a bit with this patch, their gear requirements are a lot lower now, the gracia legendary set is pretty great on them and cheap to farm, reinforcement isn't really needed anymore, a +11 is fine for the most part.
They're character bound, but you can just apply all your alts to the guild, i don't think we'll ever have 300 active members (and we're going to expand member count soon too).

Sent an application. So is this Gunner (Ranger) a good choice for a growing weapon? I got one as a returning gift. Can I tell it to give me a revolver or will it just give me an autogun? Sorry for asking so many probably stupid questions.

You'll get a window that asks you to pick a weapon type. Rangers have leather armor mastery as well

I also haven't played this in like 8 months, did Exorcist get any buffs?

Have not played in years. Is the berserker any good or is it trash?

Probably but I don't think it's significantly changed in a while. Korea recently got a patch that rebalanced them but i'm not sure how helpful it was.

Berserker is great. You just have to really learn when to go into attack or else you'll get killed easily. Just how long ago was it that you played?

when it was owned by nexon….

Well, the game has changed a lot since then. We've gotten a several years worth of patches already since the game relaunched. Too many changes to list here really, you're almost playing a whole new game. Just about every class is much stronger since then, including berserker. Since we have free skill resets, go ahead and mess around with your skills. I main berserker so if you have questions feel free to ask me in game, my ign is Lokdoor.

I'd like to mention for other new players in this thread that you can try out skills early in a test room from each subclass once you advance. If you click the video in the skill window it'll have a button that says Try. Clicking that will take you to the training room so you can try out the skill on some random enemies. You can also change subclasses before level 50 although after the first time it costs more and more gold.

It's really good at all points including end game overall.

Can I make a ton of alts and stuff em in here for tickets then remove all but two alts?

by tickets you mean the guild certificates?

They're guild certs and no, they're untradable. Also I hear they vanish as soon as you leave the guild you're on.

I realized as soon as I posted you probably meant the level up tickets. Contact me in game and I'll help out. Keep in mind you can only make 2 characters a day

Yes I did, also I've been playing for a while so I have like 12 alts stacked out already.

Then go ahead and apply with them, make sure you note you're from here + you're the same person somehow. Like, put your mains name in each note.

Would a screenshot be reasonable?

Already accepted them

Bumpu

Here's the complete Infinity Music Sound Pack for the game. To apply it just go to C:/Neople/DFO/Music and copy/paste the contents of the pack

mediafire.com/download/tuhf7hmt6r0ymhb/Infinity's Bizarre Sound Pack.zip

Or if you just want to get the music for this patch (guild dungeons and town duels) grab this one

mediafire.com/download/zv61uo9imqb9pwz/Infinity Divergent Pack - Guilds n Stuff.zip

Do you guys have any SEAfags in the guild? I'd love to join to have someone to talk to while I suffer through the OV grind but it would be better if I could party with some of you without lagging out.

Why does DFOs update take so fucking long to finish?