Damn, she IS right

Damn, she IS right.

Other urls found in this thread:

alexthesmartestfeminist.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wouldn't expect any better from two plebs

Name 1 kino that needed a sizeable female role.
Pro tip: you can't

The Breakfast Club

what does sizeable even mean

flick

I don't know. I just used what was used in the comic. Sizeable might mean this

Why was he fucking an emoji?

Are modern women some kind of spider creature, Holla Forums?

bc it really made him think

Typical symptoms of borderline personality disorder (BPD)

Who was in the wrong here?

Don't insult sexy spider creatures by comparing them to modern women user.

No one, they both agreed she's ugly.
They're both correct.

the guy for being a pussy who's scared of a few tentacles

how did she shrink to half her size?

if by flick you mean /kino/ then ya

Why are men such fucking pigs?

Please elaborate on what you mean by that, I'm not sure I understand where you're coming from.

So she'll ride his cock without knowing anything about him but throw him out of bed for that ?
Seems about right for a feminist

What's wrong with that

I thought the shark in Jaws was female

Fuck off weeb

Would have been funnier if it ended with "yowch!" tbh. We get that he's wrong already. Show, don't tell.
Also, why is there three panels? Take out the second and there's really no change. It makes the comic snappier.
Is she kicking him in the ass or the dick? The awkward way he flies away seems liek the dick, but the pain-lines emanating from his ass suggest otherwise.
Remove "favorite movIE!?" it's clumsy and not immediately obvious what it means. Just have "favorite movie?!"
Also work on perspective and anatomy. Why is the woman noseless? Why does her hair sit like a bad Homestuck cosplay?
3/10.

The Silence of the Lambs

This girl is what you call a "pump and dump".

Doesn't pass the Bechdel test tbh

Name a kino that does. Protip, girls talking to girls is never kino.

degenerate

Seriously, fuck that test and fuck the piece of shit dyke that came up with it! It's complete and utter bullshit!

Bechdel test is actually pretty good, since all it measures is whether or not women are getting to talk about themselves. because fuck if they are interested in talking about anything else IRL

Who should play them in the live action adaption?

It’s almost like women are inconsistent.

Louis C.K. and Sarah Silverman, obviously.

Jodie Foster was not sizeable, also it was very transophobic
Try again, shitlord

Is this a fetish comic?

Most movies don't have people just sitting around talking. There's usually a plot going on.

Was this drawn by a literal cuck?

t. plotcuck

Pro-tip, women talk about men like 60% of the time.

Kinos aren't for plotfags.

They weren't just having conversations about their day. There were themes going on.

She has to be completely deranged then tbh.

It's a cuck, boys.

Of course, otherwise it wouldn't be kino. Stalker had a great emphasis on theme, story and visuals but it was light on plot.

I knew it!

Oh
Well then he's a fucking cuck

I can't really tell the difference between real people and characters anymore. I hope this is just another retardedly long Nick Mullen joke and not an actual human.

It was rewritten into
But who couldn't have seen that coming with ol' Angelina "Daddy Issues" Jolie.

The beard has become a symbol of being a weak man.

I'm okay with this.

anti-Holla Forums faggotry is just an /a/ faggy meme

More or less.
It's funny that the more specific a stereotype is the easier it is to find someone falling into all of it's parameters.

I figured something like that, but I was just caught off gaurd because I think I genuinely lost sense of which board I was on for a while there.

Strong women and weak men are a staple of jewish society. America got converted by kikes.

What did he mean by this?

That last comic:
This is a double standard? Pretty sure it's a 1:1 comparison.

reminder that dems are the real sexists

Dude I am just lazy as fuck and hate beard rash from having to shave twice a day for my old job.

Capekino is the essence of Holla Forums. Baneposting is our greatest and most powerful meme. Weebtrash is nothing and are filled with bitter rage that their chink cucktoons are in every way shape and form inferior to capekino.

Why do women continously believe they can do anything physical towards us men? I was nearly passed out drunk, had no clue what was going on and had a woman attack me and hold me for minutes trying to throw me or whatever. After 5 minutes i reacted and just pushed her away like she had the weight of a child. And i'm a fucking manlet.

This whole women action hero thing needs to fucking stop. Women are weak, they are insecure as fuck and they are weak. They barely can't kill people and they certainly can't beat people up, even if they go to shitty martial arts-classes.

LOL

Reminder that you literally cannot refute this.

Who the fuck would say "i deserve this" while getting beat up?

a drumpling who got some sense beaten in him?

Cuckolds if they weren't sniveling and crying in fear.

The actual problem is the comics act like violence is an argument. What are we supposed to extrapolate from these comics other than, "IF YOU'RE A SEXIST MAN PIG I'LL BEAT YOU UP!"? Also if anything it makes the victims look more sympathetic, and the emoji less sympathetic.

It might not be an argument, but im a damn sure its a pretty good solution.

These comics aren't real though. They are in fact silly masturbatory fantasies.

How do we know that they arent based on real events?

Is he /ourguy/ after all?

And it is just make believe.

Real talk time. I have a black girlfriend. I am jewish. When we get drunk we like to shit talk each other. It isn't biting or harsh it is playful shit and we both smile and laugh while we do it. We were out at the bar last night and some suburban white girl heard me call her a nigger and wandered over to lecture me. My girl started laughing at her when the white girl told me she was going to punch a nazi and then told the bitch that I am a feminist and that translates to me beating women who fuck with me like I would a man.

Poor little white girl got all offended and pulled her arm back but I stood up, stuck my chin out and told her to go ahead. Bitch turned tail and walked away.

That is the mindset behind these cartoons. Impotent rage and masturbatory fantasies. It is even funnier knowing it comes from some cucked out numale.

Maybe you're right. I see empowered women stoning misogynists, while giving a lecture about how Mr.Rogers was actually a rapist every other weekend.

I also like how he says the violence was inspired by bugs bunny. When you watch any looney toons short featuring him, he never starts the violence, he always acts in self defense. This is to put him in a sympathetic light and to make the violence against his aggressors feel like a pay off. However in these comics, it's our main characters who always go out of their way to attack first

Yeah i know you are bullshitting here
No need to hide the fact that you are a proud aryan NS skinhead, there is nothing to be ashamed of here

At the rate Jews are fucking niggers they're going to destroy themselves before we even get to deal with them.

Okay I am not going to lie, we have shit tier genetics. Jews have basically run a soft eugenics program on themselves for centuries. The result is that we are weak, mentally ill, and depraved. I honestly think that black genetics with their physical superiority will help make a better healthier jew.

THAT SAID
I love my girl. She is funny, outgoing, and in some really weird aspects incredibly submissive in a way that JAPs aren't. I genuinely love her and I have been considering asking her to marry me. The only reason I haven't is our family are pretty shitty and would likely cause problems for us. I am not advocating for white people interbreeding with niggers. You are your own people and should do your own thing. Interbreeding isn't going to kill the jew. That is our survival strategy. Fuck our way into hiding amongst the strong. For example right now the Keifang are getting in good with the chinks. Holla Forums-sama you realize most jews just want to be left alone. Unfortunately we are over represented in the segment of society that says
So I get a lot of the hate that is due to those types. Just remember that some of us are just regular joes. We served in the military. We watch cuckime unironically. We play CRPGs from ten years ago. We work at shitty supermarkets in the meat department chopping up pork for the goyim. We shitpost on 8ch not for political or social reasons but because we have eugenicised ourselves into being an argumentative as fuck race and it is fun as fuck to pick a random position and argue for or against it. We vote Trump, we hate Israel, we think Hitler was right about almost everything and the holocaust never happened. Communism was a mistake and free speech only matters if you have the right to keep and bear arms.

Most jews are trash, but there are some of us that honestly believe in the ideals that America is supposed to represent. So just let us be, the jews that don't speak up and start anti-white shit are just keeping quiet because the bad jews would wreck us if we publicly step out of line.

saged as fuck for blogposting and unironic posting

p.s. SO-RA-NO-WO-TO is pretty much the best anime ever but dang ol dang if GuP isn't a close second.

Is nobody going to talk about how he just blatantly ripped off Tomoko?

But Tomoko is a normalfag, this Natty bitch seems genuinely autistic.

Is this a new pasta or something

Which is never against women. 99% of all onscreen deaths is against men.

Society is so hypersensitive to women being hurt that we think the miniscule number of representations of women being hurt is prevalent when it is in fact extremely rare.

This bit takes it too far.

Only female protagonist I can really think of at the moment is Carol Bernet.

Do you mean Carol Burnett?

He's ripping off Bobby Fischer, only the real deal would be a volcel instead of oil driller.

The tribe hates everyone that steps out of line and says the wrong thing. This post is the perfect example. They are going to go out of their way to marginalize everything I posted.

Fuck you kike.

I'm just quarter kike and I'm a volcel, to prevent the propagation of shit jewish genetics. Good luck bageling the niggers and giving them jewish mentality, they'll turn out exactly like gypsies.

Dude you will just be an asthmatic nigger

Joke: this shit
Woke: alexthesmartestfeminist.tumblr.com/

how is Tomoko a normalfag?

Hey, that's pretty good

wanting to be a normalfag is all that is necessary to being a normalfag.

that's not what being a normalfag is. I'd rather live 2 years as a normalfag than this life. Being happy just means you haven't been touched by the brain fog. Or you have and made it through and somehow feel content and happy.

she wants to be a normalfag therefore she is for all intents and purposes. she is trash.

Do a load of shrooms or ayahuasca.

It's probably a good indicator of movies to avoid.

Is that faggy leftist cartoon actually trying to make the case that North Korea wouldn't get annihilated by the US and has defenses capable of defeating the US military machine?

Recucklicans BTFO

The average right-wing cucktard?