Parenting discussion thread

So, I had the idea to make this thread from a twerking thread.
I posted it on Holla Forums first, but they have clearly lost heart.

We will be the bearers of the next generation.
It will be our duty to turn the tide, be there for our future children, & raise strong men, & strong women.

The shit we see today is the fault of our parents, their failed marriages, & our fathers absence.
It's not their fault completely either, it's our grandparents fault as well.

In this thread, we discuss how we can change this trend.
I had to become my own father figure.
There is a lot I don't know because of it.

I attract woman with Daddy issues because of it, but they're just looking for a stand-in.
Soon they lose respect for you, just like they did with their fathers.

So, boys without fathers, men without children, how do we raise the next generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSo5gzJ1M1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is how our Holla Forumsrothers feel.

Beaten. No pride. No willingness​ to earn our future.

You sound broken, busted, & beaten.

Everything you just said is Juden propaganda, & exactly the thinking that got us into this shit show.

We didn't ask for this mess, but it is our DUTY to clean it up.

Our children will be the future, & it's up to us to mold it.

Wrong, & if you are, it's not the end of the world.
If you're that pathetic, then so was your father, & he managed to nut you into existence.

Just look at what these two have said.
They are proof we need this now more than ever.

Do you want a strong, proud, & Nobel society?

Do you want to feel important, vindicated, & loved?

Do you want a strong family unit, that looks after their own so none but the degenerate get left behind?

Then WE as our society keepers HAVE to forge it.
Unfortunately, we have to start from scratch. We have to leave a lot behind, but we CAN do it.

We are the future of our society, & the future lives in us. We have to find the way, & LEAD our kin to the future they DESERVE.

This is our busted future.
& this is my dream.

Which one do you believe in?

Is it a good idea to send your kids to school even if you are able to homeschool them?

If they don't go to school they won't have any way to network with other kids since kids rarely play outside anymore and probably won't even speak to someone who doesn't go to their school, they'll become isolated friendless weirdos

On the other hand there are no other upsides to sending them to school, it's not like they're going to learn anything useful there and they may also pick up degenerate trends and get harassed by other kids

I'd say you answered your own question with

I'd say homeschool, kids don't really need school to network with others because of the internet.

That being said, I think finding an extra-circular​ they actually enjoy, & not forcing them to do whatever you think is right.

That opens another can of worms with what they're exposed to on the internet.

I originally started this thread because some degenerates on Holla Forums were posting white lolis twerking.

I asked myself​ "how could their fathers allow this?"

& I realized, that they had no fathers to speak of. Like me.

I want to raise a family. A good family.
I don't want to put my children through what I went through.

I can't do it alone. We all have to do our part, for all the rest.

A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

& Our links are made from fucking glass.

We have to forge a new link together.

Then that opens another question all together, how do you find the right teacher for your children?

I work, & I plan on working until the day I die to provide for my fantasy family.

We won't be able to make the social changes soon enough for our wives to take care of our children, so they'll have to work just as hard as well..
but maybe we can give our children that chance..

Anyway, that opens up yet another fucking nightmare of a can of worms.

How do you find a GOOD woman, worth breeding with, that is not ONLY willing to bear your seed, but will to put in the effort of staying with you?

We know women today.. but in our past, women were loyal.

& I think they maybe all gone..

THEN, if that slag leaves you, you're left with shit.

So far, the most important thing is finding a good woman to begin with, but there is absolutely no way to know for sure.

I've been with plenty of what I thought were "good" women. In for the long haul.

Then they'll leave you seemingly on a whim. Just because they can.

There is no shortage of men, & women literally have to put in zero effort.

What a fucking nightmare..

Come on lad. You talk like a fag.

Very tired social worker here. I work with kids in foster care who's parents are the fucking scum of the earth. Here are the basics to raising kids without functional issues.

Above all else though

I work with a wide spectrum of abused and neglected children. The biggest problem I see with parents is their lack of patience and self control. It starts out like this: Little Timmy accidentally spills a glass of milk. His mom yells "God Dammit Timmy!! Now I have to clean this fucking mess!!". Timmy starts crying so his mom shoves a tablet in his face and pushes him off to his room so she doesn't have to here him cry and sniffle. Timmy is now alone because his mother can't find the patience to teach her son, and his father is absent because of [insert reason]. Timmy starts looking for things to ease the anxiety and stress his mom causes him and he [insert criminal act or drug use] and now his life is ruined. This is so common it hurts my soul to the core to see it. Behind every criminal is a shitty parent, unless it's genetic and that's just as bad tbh.

tell more stories

Good post, and please do post more if you're up to it. You've basically said everything that I say, although I don't work in that field. It just seems like super common sense shit, yet most people don't listen.

I thought that this part was specifically important:
That's absolutely crucial. I think that children (especially young boys) actually crave some sort of parental authority, if only for the reason of having someone to safely rebel against. I don't mean any sort of totalitarian who is going to watch your every move and tell you when you can take a shit, but someone (usually the father) who will keep you in line and GUIDE you. I don't really feel like I'm a man and I'd say that most guys around my age aren't either (even if they don't realize it) due to not having that male figure. For me it's that I have some confidence/esteem issues which I think is largely due to being raised around the neurotic behaviours of women almost exclusively. For other guys, however, I think it's affecting them more so on a moral level; lacking loyalty, having the ability to self-reflect, personal responsibility, etc.

It's 7:30 and I've not slept so my bad if that was at all confusing/stupid.

You're doing good work, I hope you are paid a decent wage for your efforts. I think it's important for most anons here to focus on their own woman and new families so we don't have to rely on the state to clean up the mess where such efforts (or lack thereof) fail miserably as you see on a daily basis.

It is if the children are black.

That right there is what every decent homo I've ever dealt with wants deeply, they're trying to fuck the father they never had, and are searching for him. Most men these days are little better than women. Hell all they do is actually just pay for material needs and totally neglect the spiritual needs of guidance.

I blame the electric Jew for making fathers become useless couch potatoes and control freaks over every tiny little thing to the point their sons become oversocialized and paranoid about being judged so much they attempt suicide just to stop the agony.
Children need a strong male role model to take after or they suffer psychological issues.

I think most parents take the most attention to their first born child. I know because was given the best and biggest of everything. Can't say I was spoiled by my parents because I had the responsibility to protect my siblings and keep them in line when they were gone, my dad would give task around the house while my brothers did nothing during the summer and my mom would pull me out everyday to help with the kitchen while my brothers did nothing. My parents would have my siblings have much things to do only occasionally have to do chores while my brothers got envous about my relationship with my parents and my room.

Absolutely crucial.

I'm the youngest.

Brother is 7 years older, sister is 5 years older. I'm the failed last ditch effort to save a marriage, & it blew up in my face.

I've vividly remember playing with my Legos on my parents bed while my dad went over the phone bill with my mother.

He turned to me, looked me straight in the eyes, & said "what was the name of the man you fucked? Bill? William?

My dad didn't handle the situation well at all. My brother was old enough, & turned out fine. My father pretty much disowned my sister because she was a female, & me, well I was the one he'd wake up every night, & go over court files with.

I learned every detail of my mother's infidelities. It went on, & on. With my father constantly berating her.
An 8 year old should never understand that shit.

After that, it's hard to look at your mother the same. Then my father just gave up on us. We were just reminders of a wasted youth, & a whore.

At 13 I was living with a mother I could never really respect. With a father that wanted nothing to do with us.

With a older siblings on their own.
I grew up quick. Really quick.
Like I said, with no father to speak of, I had to become my own father figure.

I guess the one thing I owe my father, besides the foreskin on my dick, is that going over the court cases I built a strong sense of morality. Then I found Ayn Rand in middle school, & she became defacto mother.

She gave me a sense of purpose, fortified my morality, & I didn't need a family to do it. It was up to me. To become the person I wanted to be.

I always wanted a family. I saw how easy everything was for the other kids. How happy they were. & I could just never get there.

That's why I want my own family, because I never had one, & I swore to myself that I'd do everything possible to make sure I would never put them though anything like that. That I'd do it right.

Women these day are worse than ever though. You can't put an faith behind them. So I can never start my family, because I can't trust women to be loyal, & my fucked up cycle will continue.

I'm just rambling at this point. I don't know, I guess I had to talk about.

Thanks for listening user.

I changed my cadence just for you queer.
I've never even been to reddit. I'm oldfag as fuck.

Ha, I here we are, 88, & 99

Two very completely different upbringings.

I'm not going to lie, my resentment for people with both of their parents, going to University, living at home.. it runs fucking deep.

I don't think there's anything wrong with sending kids to school especially if both parents are working. You can't escape the degeneracy of society by avoiding it. Take it head on. If your kid has some dumb ass assignment explain why it's a dumbass assignment. You should send your kid to a vocational high school anyway and a Catholic elementary school (inb4 muh kike on a stick). Regardless of what you do, the important thing is to be there for your kids and set them straight. Get them involved in some kind of sport(s) and go to church.

(Checked)
Check out the homeschooling community in your area. You'd be surprised how many homeschooling moms organize activities with other homeschoolers.

Spoiler
Spoiler (CTRL + S) **Spoiler**
Italics
Italics (CTRL + I) ''Italics''
Bold
Bold (CTRL + B) '''Bold'''
Underline
Underline (CTRL + U) __Underline__
Code
Code (CTRL +F) [code]Code[/code]
Strike
Strike (CTRL + D) ~~Strike~~
Heading (must be on separate line)
Heading (CTRL + R) ==Heading==

It is probably better if they meet other kids at organized activities.
Kids just hanging around with nothing to do are more likely to do stupid shit when they are bored.
Also, if you ensure these organised activities are of a non-degenerate nature, the should end up mixing with non-degenerate kids, whereas at school it would be a crapshoot as to who they ended up associating with.

The only stories I have are of people's shitty lives. I have one that irks me and lost me a little respect with my all female coworker staff with how I reacted to it. **I dont give a shit about their feelings
I had 2 siblings on my case load whose mom smoked meth during both their pregnancies, and for another sibling who she relinquished her parental rights on. All three kids had their meconium tested and it was positive for meth. They were taken from her at birth (one by me) because of it. Only by miracle were they born without birth detects, and it hasn't affected development… yet. Luckily her kids live with a 1960's cookie cutter traditional American foster family. My job is to make the mom jump through hoops to get her life back on track so she can get custody of her kids back. So I, along with every other support structure she has have given her endless opportunities to get clean and leave the dangerously abusive felon that is the father. Then I find out she's pregnant again, a couple weeks after she tests positive for meth at the courthouse. the judge reamed her a new one, it was glorious** She left the state, missed her court hearings and had her parental rights terminated without her there. When I was explaining to a female coworker what happened after I learned she was pregnant for the 4th time and still smoking meth I said, "If the state can step in a families life and terminate "rights"? At what point does the state step in and stop her from having kids if she can't support them because of her addiction?" The office went silent, she shrugged her shoulders and walked away. I genuinely don't understand the hyprocitical sympathy. If you want to help these kids and stop the problem, you can't let addicts and criminals do this to the children they shouldn't have. I am a speck of right wing traditional American values amongst a sea of leftist dribble. I challenge the beliefs of the teenagers on my case load and try to instill critical thought to help stave the common core programming.

Kind of, you're on the right track. Kids crave certainty because they need to feel secure. If you don't give them expectations and meet their needs you're failing them. Having both parents is important, children need both male and female influence for so many reasons I don't care to type out, but your example is one of them.

I get paid like shit and work wierd hours. I'm just grinding my time and going to school. To find your qt3.14 redpilled waifu, you need to look at her parents and how she was raised. She NEEDS to have a good relationship with her father.

Yes and no. In my experience it's the age old idiom "hate begets hate". It's funny to see the racial divide in foster care. Black moms who have their black children taken away can request they only live in a black home and nobody bats an eye. A white person tried to do the same thing with their white kids in foster care, and the director of our organization didn't allow it. The father called the govenor and made it happen. I was mining salt for weeks.

user, it sounds like you are beating the odds. Children from broken homes have awful statistics. You have the ability to recognize your short comings. You need to play on that and really analyze yourself and your motivations if you want to find a healthy relationship with a woman. I know this sounds crazy but the best women are christian women. All of our volunteers are christians and they do a lot for our community. Most of the women are good natured. Also, if you grew up too quickly you may need to find your "inner child" if you have kids. You'll need to bond with them and it sounds like the way your father "bonded" with you was really awful.

Thanks hopefully I'm not a complete retard.

Social worker working in a special ed boarding home here and I can sign this.
In 9/10 cases the kids are just carrying the symptoms the parents caused.

Sad part about my job is we take care of school aged children, so 6-18. If the first 6 years where hell there is nothing we can fix even in 9-12 years. The damage has been done and all we can do is mitigate it or at least avoid collateral damage.

Don't fuck up the first six years of your kids life as they copy exactly what they see/hear from you and take it as their zero line of normal behaviour.

you tach them to over focus on something unimportant and now you wonder why your kid knows the serial number of every part in a fucking train.
The worst thing you can do is take a 2- 3 year old that starts to develop his language skills and move to a foreign country. They won't pick up the new language, they will lose their own language completely as they can't understand people around them and end up talking "ughaboogadugha" because thats what the foreign language sounds to them like. That shit will take 2-3 years for a speech therapist to correct and form into a actual language that is not ebonics or some typical immigrant gibberish
they will take yelling as a ok behaviour in any slightly emotional situation for the rest of their life and hitting people as a normal way to solve a dispute.
walking away on them, not paying attention to them, ignoring their issues, let the TV do the parenting and the worst: only giving them attention on negative issues. That's the textbook ritalin kid.

Speaking as a retard who married when he was bluepilled and is regretting it now, I cannot stress enough that to begin with, you MUST have a redpilled mate. You must be in lockstep when it comes to raising your children, particularly the girls, because otherwise degeneracy creeps in. Also, I cannot stress this enough, you must know what you and your mate expect from each other (emotionally, sexually, house duties, etc.) BEFORE you marry, and you must absolutely understand that you CANNOT change them to be what you want unless they also want to change, and it still might be impossible.

Also known as developing social skills, independence and creativity.
Without this kids will require constant spoon feeding by perceived authority, completely unable to take any initiative.
Relevant Moly: youtube.com/watch?v=CSo5gzJ1M1s

The idea would be to live in a non-degenerate neighbourhood where you can assume that the kids they are associating with are raised by parents who attempt to instil in them the same virtues as you would.
This is likely not realistic at this point in time. Since some physical distance is going to be inevitable, it would be better to mingle children with a homeschooling association rather than binding them within a framework of some organized activity because of the relationships will be more organic due to the freedom. Which is not to say that there cannot be an organized activity which is the pretext of the meeting in order to make it more natural.

I would take friendless weirdos rather than gay indoctrinated tv retard children every time

First you are not a good parent if you do not teach your children from an early age about jew parasites and how they and other non whites are enemies as well as all forms of degeneracy pushed in media,news,academia they will come across growing up is a jew rodent plot to weaken them.Arm them at a young age with knowledge and they will be just fine although the rebellious stage is a bitch you can have core values set in place by then.It is also important to reaffirm regularly by showing them examples.Having just one talk about rat jews isn't likely to dissuade them from becoming a circus freak liberal goy so repetition repetition repetition ect…