Laci Green = Shill ;Skeptics Cashing In

People are blowing up over "laci green being redpilled" when all she said was "I wanna talk to anti sjws". That doesnt mean she's switching sides or anything. Low and behold that doesn't stop the cucks from jumping the gun saying laci is the best thing to ever happen since the creation of life itself. Chris Ray Gun, EazyOnMe, Sargon, Jeff Holiday, Some Nigger Guy, Bimbo in the Belly of the Beast (TLDR name), and all these others are screaming about how she's the best she's /ourgirl/ now without even an official stance of being anti sjw or even having made a video that was against sjws.

EazyOnMe openly admitted it was all about the money and if us on Holla Forums wanna do real work who gives a shit because skeptics don't care about doing work its all about them shekels and fuck anybody that hates on laci and his friends.

Also here's a lexiconn to translate all their corporate level vocabulary bullshit.

Autistic Crusade = Wahhh you criticized us
Culture War = Patriarchy for Skeptics
Free Speech = Free until you criticize me
Open Discussion = I want muh shekels by talking to a faggot who is just as shitty as me

This is all a blatant cash grab and it's bullshit. Don't believe this shit, don't let these kikes win this time!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4VWZW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2/10 shitpost

EazyOnMe is a fuckin "Ex Muslim" edgelord who does nothing but make clickbait bullshit and acts edgy as fuck. He got big by sucking dick.

Laci Green is an ex muslim sjw who got big by sucking TJ's dick

Sargon is an atheist windbag who thinks he's great but if you ever see him in a debate he just shits the bed even against christi winter. He will lose to laci if they debate. He also got big by sucking TJ's Dick.

Some Black Guy is just a generic nigger with a generic nigger name. Nobody cares, sucked alotta dick probably sargons.

Chris Ray Gun sucked TJ's Dick and is a cuck since he loves laci so much. Probably had to ask for consent for every sexual action. He probably sucked her dick.

The list goes on but anyone surprised that this is a cash grab and they are sucking dick for that new cash grab must be a moron…. just saying.

You forgot to add blaire white who is the reason all this shit happened, because nobody will ever say anything to that fucking drag queen kike bitch who everyone sucks HIS DICK.

my fucking lungs

The sad thing about this thread is that this eceleb bullshit wont be deleted and will fill up with posters saying random shit that really has no value in it and it may even get sticked. Yet another sign of the decay on this reddit infested board.

This is some ebin memes haha

This happened. archive.is/4VWZW

Eazy was being a complete cuck and fox was trying to get some answers outa him all he ended up doing was acting like an elitist douchebag and crying about MUH LACI MUH VIEWS MUH SHEKELS REEEEEEEEEE Holla Forums IS SHIT JAHNNY!

stop making eceleb threads. reported.

Fucking massive jerks trying to make money off of our movement! Everyone needs to know about this!!

you sound like you are triggered that someone would dare to talk about your favorite ecelebs. Report yourself faggot.

You're not wrong, but why the fuck should Holla Forums care? Everyone involved is deserving of the rope and has been for a long while now. Nothing has changed here. Laci Green and Sargon were already going to be sharing an oven already anyhow.

This is the epitome of e-celeb bullshit. Kill your self along with any shitstain who bumps this.

They're promoting her in unison because all of these shills are just different public faces of the same organization.
Maybe Rebel Media, maybe VICE, maybe the CIA, we don't really know, it is however obvious from their narrow band cross-promotion (those not in 'the club' are not even mentioned, those who are, even if they are positioned as 'enemies' of one another, dedicate entire videos to cross-promotion using reverse psychology, i.e ' Rekt/PWNED by " videos.
This process is very clearly illustrated by the promotional dynamic used by those such as Onison and Sinead Mccarthy (yes, I group them together because they cross-promote) when they were first beginning to promote "Evalion."
First promotions are in fact USUALLY done by reverse-psychology/pwning/heated arguments because negative sentiments create stronger feelings than a simple "this person is a new colleague, look at her stuff."
Later, the initial video promotions of back-and-forth argument are deleted and replaced with simple open promotion, effectively memory-holing the process.
tl;dr as with Lauren Southern's drama and "going independent", Evalion's "stalker", Sinead Mccarthy's "prosecuted for hatespeech", Millennial Woes' "doxing and having to flee the country", Kyle Hunt "being the target of a DDoS and having his child threatened", this latest example from Green is the utilization of controversy and feigned enmity to boost popularity and income, while MOST IMPORTANTLY: GIVING THE ILLUSION OF OPPOSING FACTIONS (which are actually all controlled by the same group of Kikes.)
Isn't it obvious? This is the youtube equivalent of industrial diversification.
If you own the main channels for 10 subcultures then you can multiply your income by 10, by more than 10 in fact, because the way these seemingly disparate e-celebs cross-promote one another means that their effect is greater than the sum of their parts.

Never trust an ex muslim sand nigger when it comes to fighting "muh culture war". This is the proof you forgot to post faggot DO IT NEXT TIME SO I DONT HAVE TO WASTE MY TIME DOING IT FOR YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Those skeptic community faggots try to act like scotch-swilling cigar-smoking thinkers but they're just beta faggots who make Jim Halpert faces on youtube for autismbux. A majority of their fans are 14 year old fedora-tippers or 45 year old incels. Of coursh big titties and batting eyelashes will make them cuck out.

Why do you faggots care so much? Her voice still sounds like nails on a fucking chalkboard. Leave this to Holla Forums or some shit.

White knight game on point. Who knew muslims were such pussies?

Aside from sexual frustration, many care because e-celebs whom they wrongly believe to actually be WNs and whom they support and/or follow, cross-promote her using reverse psychology.
Everything which comes from an e-celeb is poison as here, they have the right doing the work of promotion for them.

why in the fuck does johnny fox even bother fighting with these faggots anymore? After blaire white, laci green's DMCA shit, Sargon making all those vids about his "Autistic Crusade against candid" and "Dont like muh friends don't watch em reeeeee", MundaneMatt cucking as always, and now Eazy why the fuck does this guy even bother try to talk to these faggots anymore… just point and laugh at em like we do…

holy shit, confirmed for 4cuck

/thread

also laci green is nothing but a big titted attention seeking whore; she is used goods.

You can't be redpilled without going after the jews.

Being anti-SJW's, anti-feminism, anti-left etc, etc is only attacking the symptoms. It's like being against vomitting when it's the cancer that is causing it.

Retarded fucking viral marketing campaign for right-wing idiots to shill a kikess for free the e-celebs themselves are compensated if they have to be.

It's happening people, the ideas of Holla Forums are now being co-opted back into the false right/left dialectic if they are found kosher enough. There is a serious danger that Whites finding a degree of racial awareness enter the Rebel Media/muh islamification zone and never leave it.

Nobody who matters (I.e. Holla Forums) is blowing up over anything.

I fucking hate these sensationalist bullshit threads.

She realized that she is on he losing side of the cultural war and try to negotiate before the war ends.

This is an actual eCeleb thread that needs to die.

pre-Communist Evalion > Lacy Green

That's actually a good observation for once. I expect to see more of that kind of opportunistic bullshit in the future. And you know what? All the oversexed and underfucked anons here will probably fall for it.